• Best Bully Stic Best Bully Sticks Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

What is this?

"Buddy loves the jumbo bullies."

"Great product, quick delivery "

"I do not want to leave a fucking comment"

"Product was just as described, fast shipping"

"Very satisified with quick delivery and quality of product"

"quick delivery and amazing prices"

"My dog was chewing one of these bully sticks. He got it stuck in his throat, his tongue turned blue. Thank god I was there to hear him making that awful noise, I pulled it out. I will never use these again! Just my own experience."

"It was a great experience."

"Easy to order from website. Website was well organized and easily navigated. Good information on each product, good selection, quality and healthy bully sticks and chews for my dogs, and more importantly I feel like I'm getting good value for the price. I also like the auto-ship option and the wide frequency range, and that it actually lets me see it and choose the frequency. I haven't chosen auto-ship yet because I'm still trying the best chews for my dogs and experimenting on what's working best for them...but so far the tracheas are great because my dogs are XL and the glucosamine & chondroiton is a nice supplement as well as meeting their chewing needs!"

"The dogs love them, just wish they were no so expensive."

"We ordered and the delivery was just as expected .this is our 2nd time and we are happy with there service and the product!!"

"I have a maltipoo with a sensitive stomach and food allergies. A friend recommended Best Bully Sticks as her dog has similar issues. She offered one of her Best Bully Sticks for my dog to try-she loved it and had no adverse reactions. I ordered 5 sticks as a trial just to make sure she would continue to tolerate them. She did and she absolutely loves these she even does a little dance when I get one out for her. I would highly reccommed the odor free 12" jumbo Best Bully Sticks. Even though I have a small dog the 6" would not last long enough and she manages to attack the 12" with no problems. Thank you for providing such an excellent product."

"Our puppy loves the bully sticks. I haven't noticed any odor, so appreciate that aspect."

"We have a routine with our little Schnauzer: Every evening at 7:00PM she quietly and patiently sits in a certain spot in our home as she awaits her evening Bully Stick. Needless to say she loves her Bully Sticks, and we love the fact that Bully Sticks are the healthiest treat we can give her - with the added feature that they actually help to keep her teeth clean.

Thank you, Bully Sticks!

Rich, Karen (and our little Bella) Fleming

"As always we are very pleased with the products we bought from "Best Bully Sticks". Our dogs go crazy for the bully sticks and the no odor ones are great. We ordered split antlers this time and will definitely be ordering them again. I never thought our puppies would willingly leave a bully stick in favor for a hard bone, but they absolutely love the split antlers! "

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.