Best Bully StiCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

What is this?

"Shipping was kinda slow. One of 7 bully sticks was much smaller than the others."

"Great value with the 2 lb grab bag! Good variety and my dogs love it!"

"Too much trouble with the web site. Did not have an option on shipping, that I could find. Took me 4 attempts to place the order. "

"Love the quality of the products from Best Bully Sticks. I go through a lot of treats and chews as I have a kennel. This last order was missing a bag of lamb ears and hoping to resolve that asap.
-Leslie

"The order was delivered promptly. My dogs love Bully Sticks. The quality and price was better than I could find in the pet stores. "

"Overall I really like the selection and quality of your products. However, I do think $129 is high to qualify for free shipping. $50 or $60 seems reasonable to me. My dogs are quite small and I do not need $129 worth of treats and chews at once (and I don't want to buy more at once and end up having to store it for that long). I will only place orders when you have shipping specials. That is, until I find a store with comparable products but a better shipping deal. "

"Prompt service and timely delivery. My dog loves them!"

"We ran out of bully sticks. Our new order just came and our lively Boston Terrror, not a mistake, could not wait. I gave him his new bully stick. He has been running all over the house to properly hide it for fear we will not give him another. He absolutely loves them. It is his daily treat. So glad we found you online. Very high quality and must be tasty product."

"Excellent service!! Perfectly packaged and shipped Quickly... Only thing I would add on to packaging is storage info.. LIke refrigerate or freeze once opened.. how to store unopened etc...."

"Doggie happy! Fast shipping!"

"This time I ordered a 25 pack of the braided bully sticks thinking that at 3 in 1 sticks and over $5.00 each surely they would last for a while. Not even 10 minutes and it was gone. They are pretty skinny. I ordered a jumbo bully stick that is 2 times the size for around 4 bucks and lasts much longer. Love the bully sticks, not the braided."

"No odor at all and my dog loves them!"

"Great prices.Packaged nicely. Will buy again. "

"Decent delivery time. Better packaging than in the past. These are really real bones that I feel confident and safe giving my dog. Most are individually wrapped which is a plus. A $50 box last him a really long time opposed to buying little rawhide bones for four dollars apiece at the grocery store which he doesn't really like them they laid around and once he gets to them they're gone in no time. Bottom line he really loves the real bonus you have so that makes me happy."

"Easy to order and always quickly delivered. A happy pup makes a happy owner and our dog loves them!"

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.