• Best Bully Stic Best Bully Sticks Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

What is this?

2015-07-28

"My experience calling Best Bully Sticks was pretty easy. The lady answering the call quickly looked up my record, took the order and relevant details, and we were finished. Box with my order for my dog Dodie came within a couple of days. Thank you."

2015-07-28

"Bought the 12" thick odorless bullysticks. They are terrible! They seem to be very dry and they make a huge mess from all of the crumbs. We've never had bullysticks disintegrate like these. Thinking about sending them back for a refund!"

2015-07-28

"Great product, excellent ingredients. does not upset dogs stomachs. Dogs love them. They leave no mess in the house not even on upholstered furniture. I like them so much I have given as gifts. Bully sticks are made of the highest quality material suitable even for the sensitive dog. Highly recommend."

2015-07-27

"good quality as described; secure s/h"

2015-07-27

"Although I will only give my dog Bully Sticks made in the U.S.A., he chows through these pretty quickly. Prefer the ones that take him a while longer.

2015-07-27

"They don't upset my dogs stomachs...very happy about that!"

2015-07-27

"My order was placed for odor free bully sticks but received regular sticks. My dogs love them either way, I just prefer the odor free ones. Especially since that is what I ordered."

2015-07-27

"My dogs love Best Bully Sticks! We give them one every time we leave for a period of time. Now they look forward to us leaving!!"

2015-07-27

"The order was processed, shipped, and the items were exactly as described. What is better than that. I have not been able to find "non-smelly" bully sticks anywhere. A friend told me about your company, got to take her out to dinner as a thank you."

2015-07-27

"we love Best Bully Sticks"

2015-07-26

"My dogs love the beef tracheas and I loved the quick delivery!"

2015-07-26

"they smell very ,very bad"

2015-07-26

"Great products and customer service. "

2015-07-26

"Thanks! I really appreciate the service."

2015-07-26

"good product good price! Dogs love them."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.