Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

What is this?

2016-05-29

Best Bully to the rescue

"Our puppy - LOVES bully sticks ... but our local pet stores only have very expensive ones (5.99 - 8.99 apiece)! We were beside ourselves because the bully sticks are the only thing that keeps him from chewing on our house - and every thing in it....Thank you, Best Bully Sticks for coming to the rescue!! You have saved many a shoe, pieces of furniture and I'm sure items we haven't even thought of yet! They are good quality and long lasting with an affordable price!!

2016-05-29

Great quality, great price

"The sticks are exactly as described. All the sticks look fairly uniform in size and shape."

Total Satisfaction

"I'm am sooo pleased with the bully sticks! Especially our 10 yr old & 8 mo old dogs!!! They love them & you can't beat the heat!!! I could believe how much they were I was floored :)
Thx so much!

2016-05-28

"Great bully sticks at an affordable price. My dogs love them!!!!"

Stick with Best Bully!

"These are the best bully sticks out there. Consistently high quality, speedy delivery and good value."

Dog Loves 'em

"My 4 month old Maltipoo locks them. It is his favorite go to toy."

2016-05-27

Best For your dog

"Best bully is the only treats and chews that I trust with my dog. They are always quick and professional. "

2016-05-27

Keeps the puppy from chewing on the other dogs

"The chews are great for a teething puppy"

2016-05-26

"Easy to order online, great products, and fast delivery"

2016-05-26

Bully All the Way!

"We are pleased as usual with our selection from BestBullySticks (BBS)! My dog and his neighborhood buddies enjoy the yummy tasting treats, and I feel comfortable feeding BBS products knowing that they use quality meats and/or vegetables! Prices are reasonable and competitive and shipping time is outstanding! I highly recommend BestBullySticks for your pets food, treats, and other many products that are offered!"

2016-05-25

Odor-Free Bully Sticks - Maybe not so much?

"Very happy with the quality of the product, the cost, and prompt shipping. We ordered odor-free bully sticks (and we have purchased them in the past, in person) but the bully sticks that we received definitely had a strong odor to them. Not sure if that was because they were packaged with other odorous products of whether we got the wrong kind. That being said, the dogs love them!"

2016-05-25

quick turnaround

"my dog loves the product and it got to us fast"

2016-05-24

Lucy LOVES her bully sticks and pig ears!

"Our French Bulldog, Lucy, walks around all day with either a bully stick or a pig ear in her mouth. She is obsessed with them and I am so glad because they are a lot cheaper than shoes! Thank you for providing such an amazing product that our dog loves."

GREAT experience!

"I ordered my fur-children a 25 Pack of 12 Inch Thick Odor Free Bully Sticks. The overall experience with Best Bully Sticks was wonderful. The shipping was fast and the product was great...and my dogs LOVE them!"

Nom Nom Nom

"Everything in my order this time was bigger in size than I expected! What a nice surprise! My dogs are all large, so this was like getting an extra bonus!! As always customer service managed to add my note after my order so my box was at the back door instead of in front :)."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.