Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

Quick and tasty

"My dog loves the products, and they arrive quickly. "

Delivered

"Well..got what I paid for...no better endorsement than that!

Four Paws Up From Happy Service Dog

"Best Bully Sticks provide wonderful products in a very timely fashion. My guide dog raves about their products all the time. The jumbo bully sticks are quite thick, enough that my super chewer actually has to devote some time to her chewing project. In the office, she normally has one of the jumbo bully sticks to work on, or she has a marrow bone- and she is the happiest quiet dog! Shipping was timely and I would purchase items from this company again. "

2016-09-26

"I wasn't as thrilled with the order I placed as the one that came in the original wrapping.
This order looked dried out and with the plain plastic bag it came in , it made me wonder if it was the real thing. The dog still ate it but he eats anything anyway.

2016-09-26

"Yes delivered with no problem"

2016-09-26

Yummy in our Frenchies' tummies!!

"We are thankful to find treats that are nutritious, delicious (by our Frenchies' standards), and come in a wide variety of protein sources. One of our babies can't have anything with grain, beef, or feathers. We were able to find treats in a huge variety of proteins that are Frenchy-friendly. Very pleased!"

These things are great!

"I've been looking for a good consumable chew stick for our dog for a while now. He is a heavy chewer and I wanted to give him something to keep him occupied that was still good for him and relatively decent priced. These sticks fit all those qualifications and I've definitely been impressed with them. The arrived quickly and our dog loves them. We will definitely be ordering more in the future."

Bull-licious

"According to my toy rat terriers, Ash and Twix, they are bull-licious! Once given they are satisfied and don't want to put them down!"

2016-09-26

Great source for bully sticks!

"We always get our bully sticks here. They are on time with shipments and the price is better than anywhere else. The dogs love the jumbos too!"

Prompt Delivery

"I received everything I ordered very quickly. I'll continue to buy from Best Bully Sticks."

2016-09-26

Fast great stuff as usual

"Always high quality dog chews"

2016-09-25

"Good product. Good service."

2016-09-25

"The bully sticks I ordered stated that they were "thin" bully sticks. They absolutely were not. They were also supposed to be low odor and they were not that either. Not happy with my order. My two Chihuahuas are not able to chew them because they are too thick and hard."

2016-09-25

"Received shipment earlier than expected. My dog loves them!"

Great customer service

"The first sticks I ordered were too hard for my chihuahua to use. BBS suggested the lamb product, which is softer. I was able to order them individually to see if my dog liked them, rather than ordering a huge bag. The lamb ones are indeed softer and I will be ordering the larger bag now that I k own dog likes them."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.