Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-11-13

Silencing my dogs

" When I give my dog's best bully sticks they are quiet until they are gone I give them to them when I need a moment of peace "

2016-11-02

still smelly

"My dogs love the odor free bully sticks but I unfortunately can still smell them."

2016-10-30

"Will purchase again! Great quality and value!!"

2016-10-29

Size of Buffalo Ears

"Customer Service and shipping was great but I was very disappointed with the size and weight of the Smoked Buffalo Ears.
Weight per bag was approximately 0.62 lbs. compared to a previously purchased bag that weighed 1.62 lbs. which is what I was expecting.
The bags they were packaged in were exactly the same but the ears were only about 1/3 the size.

2016-10-28

Made in USA

"I've been buying best bully sticks for my 7lbs shitzu, she loves them also very good for her teeth. I recommend this product.
DB

2016-10-28

WOW!

"I've order multiiple times through Best Bully Sticks and have always been happy with the product size, quality, and the turn around time is FAST! I usually have the package within 2-3 days! Our German Shepard is more than excited to have his treats. Thanks guys... I appreciate the top notch service and the ability to provide a treat to chew on rather than our drywall!

Sarah

This review was modified by ssmithkeys on October 28 2016 08:57:40 AM

2016-10-27

Good service, product not as expected

"I had ordered jumbo bully sticks that were supposed to be "odor free". They were neither jumbo or odor free. I wish product quality matched the service level. "

2016-10-27

The Puppers LOVE the Bully Sticks & Cow Ears!!

"The puppers were standing around sniffing the box until I finally opened it and let each of them choose a bully stick or cow ears. Definitely their favorite delivery!!"

5 lb Bully Bites - Not the usual quality

"I purchased the 5 pound bully bites and most of the pieces are tiny and they look very dried out and stale. I have received a bag of very small pieces once before but not one that looked like it might have been on the shelf for a very long time. "

Easy Five Stars

"Quick delivery. Fresh product. Been using only this brand for over 10 years. Worth the expense because I know exactly where the product is sourced. "

2016-10-27

Bully sticks to the rescue!

"I operate a dog rescue and bully sticks are a favorite amongst the dogs, however, they are quite costly so we are not able to purchase them very often and don't get them as donations. The recent deal of 15% off as well as the fair price of $86 for a 50 pack of full size 12 inch sticks was unbelievable. That price allowed me to purchase 2 50 packs for the rescue which means that after cutting them in half, each dog will get a bunch of bully sticks!!! When the sticks arrived I was super impressed by the quality and feel this by far the best deal around! Hoping to be able to order more the next time there is a sale!"

2016-10-26

Quick and easy

"Bully stick are reasonably priced, ships quick and lasts long. Wish there was a discount for multiple purchases.. for example buy 5 bags of bully sticks and get 1 free or buy 10 bags and get 1 free. I buy a 25 pack of bully sticks every month. A loyal customer"

2016-10-26

Great product. Fast delivery.

"I have many different sticks for my dogs. These are the best. "

2016-10-25

YUMMY ! YUMMY!

"Both my dogs lobe these Bully Sticks"

2016-10-25

Ryker &Zoey loves their bully sticks!

"I have been ordering bully sticks for almost a year now. I have two labs under two that love to chew and bully sticks help satisfied that need . This is the first time I ordered order free. My labs love them just the same. They are aggressive chewers so the 6 in bully sticks only last maybe 10 minutes so if you are looking for something to last longer buy the 12 inch or jumbo."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.