Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

What is this?

2016-02-03

"wonderful and great price, "

2016-02-03

My boys and their bones

"My dogs, a labradoodle and English springer absolutely love the bully sticks and bones. I only have one problem. They need to be really thick so they are not consumed in five minutes. Any suggestions?"

2016-02-02

Size is not what they advertise!!

"This is my first order and I have not fed these yet but I ordered the thick ones thinking that they would be thick and long lasting. Well they really stretch what they call thick and half of them were not what they said for the measurements. One end might be that long but not that wide, with it only a centimeter wide and then the other end of the billy is tiny tiny and round. I was expected much more from what they advertise. The "thick" bullies I bought are the same or some much thinner than what you buy at the pet store. I am VERY disappointed with the size but I am hoping the quality is there. It also took almost two weeks for these to get here, which was somewhat frustrating. "

This review was modified by mirandaj1334 on February 02 2016 09:35:54 PM

Excited Pup

"The minute the box came into the house my pup was excited. He couldn't wait until I opened the first bag. Once I did he was in heaven. He loved every bit of it. Definitely on the go-to list!"

2016-02-02

"My son was happy with the gift for his dog "

2016-02-02

My dog is never disappointed.

"She loves Best Bully Sticks and so do I. Most of their bully sticks are from Brazil or Argentina. I feel safer with beef products not from the US, and definitely not from CHINA!!!!
They have all sizes and shapes to choose from. I always get the 4" and give them to my dog for dessert. Shipping is fast and reliable as well.

WONDERFUL!!!!!

"We are so happy with the Bully Sticks, the cost, the quality, and the order process. Recommended highly!"

The perfect treat!

"My GSD usually doesn't care for rawhides, pig ears, bones, etc., but the Bully Sticks she LOVES! I finally found the perfect treat for her that will last quite a while! And I love that they are made in the USA. Thank you Best Bully Sticks!"

Best Bully Sticks - that's the truth

"They are exactly what they say they are ... best bully sticks. Their delivery is priced right and on time and the quality of their product is by far better than any other retail store that we have had experience with. There is no other place we buy our bully sticks from. "

Fast and as promised

"Product was delivered quickly and as promised."

Great for Doxies!

"These bully sticks are fantastic! I have been purchasing bully sticks for my doxie since he was a puppy and he is now almost 8. I have been finding the prices and availability at pet stores increasingly difficult. Some of the ones I have purchased have been up to $20 and have lasted my little guy just a few hours or a day at best.

I decided to try the ones at Best Bully Sticks just to see. I ordered three of the large, even with shipping it was less than 1 at the pet store. He loved it and is only about 1/2 way through his first 5 days later! I am very pleased and will continue to buy all of my bullies from here!

2016-02-01

Pleased, and not so pleased.

"Eight days for delivery seems a little long, after all the package is not going from one side of the world to the other. I have had deliveries from other dog treat suppliers arrive much faster.

My dog weighs 50lbs and with the exception of one large kangaroo tendon, all the rest in the package were very small; too small for a medium size dog, and I will not give them to him for fear of him choking. I was very disappointed as he really enjoyed the one tendon that I gave him, the one and only large one. It is obvious that the tendons can be a decent size and I would be happy to pay more for a size that he can actually chew. Definitely not happy with the size of the kangaroo tendons that I received. The photo does not show worm size treats.

The duck feet are great as are the bully sticks. Excellent value for the money.

2016-02-01

My fur-kids love Best Bully Sticks!

"I have (3) Maltese fur-kids who absolutely love their Best Bully Sticks! I get the no odor ones and have been very pleased. Once I order-- usually receive within 2 days. Thanks!"

Quick turnaround

"I had ordered several things on same day, but the bully sticks were the first to arrive - also happened to be my dog's birthday, so all good."

2016-01-31

Great activity!

"Sasha loves her Bully Sticks.We love them because they give her a chance to use those great terrier teeth in a productive manner! "

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.