Stores > BestNest
  • BestNest

Voice your opinion! Review BestNest by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

Parasol Nectar Bottle 32 oz

"Ordered the Parasol nectar bottle, I paid shipping for it and it was damaged. They had another one shipped from the manufacturer it was damaged as well, the replacement took over a month to receive. They gave me an option to keep a damaged item or send it back but I would have to pay shipping charges to send back when in fact I paid to get one that was not damaged in the first place.
Bad customer service for wanting you to ship back an item that was damaged. As you be paying shipping twice for something that was damaged in the first place. Amazing that they will lose a customer instead of making it right.

2015-08-28

"I have ordered at least 3 times and only had very positive experiences. Items were as described, shipping was fast and prices are very good. "

2015-02-08

"Used to be a regular shopper on this website spent thousands of dollars buying wall art, birdhouses, etc., until the items started arriving DAMAGED. Their rude NON-customer service department will ensure that you'll never ever shop with them forever! That's their guaranteed promise."

2010-11-01

"STAY AWAY from this company! Dealing with them is a total NIGHTMARE! I ordered my item and paid extra for second day UPS delivery. The tracking info stated my item had been delivered on the second day but I did not have my item. I called Best Nest. They told me to "wait a few more days!" Still didn't have my item, called them back. They said they would contact UPS. Still no item nor word from them. I called them back,asking them to re-ship item. They said they were "waiting to hear from UPS." I called UPS myself, UPS said that item was lost and seller needed to re-ship and make claim against UPS. Called Best Nest back AGAIN. They said they were waiting to talk to UPS driver! (It had now been a week and a half.) I asked repeatedly to speak to a mgr. and was refused. Called UPS back and they said they had just spoken w/ BN employee and told them again to re-ship the item to me. After more than 10 calls to BN and UPS my item was finally re-shipped to me and I received it more than 3 weeks later. BN employees were RUDE and condescending. I asked to have my shipping costs refunded and was refused. The item is now broken and even though it supposedly has a one year warranty I'm sure BN will not refund or replace it. Will never do business with them again!"

2009-06-24

"I ordered a bird feeder from these folks. It arrived promptly however the quality was far from what I expected. I returned the feeder at my expense. Now they are playing games with me as to a refund. I am willing to accept refund less their shipping cost. They say they have issued a gift certificate to me (not received) which is useless to me as I will not shop there again. I guess I am just out the $50.00."

2007-05-11

"I just had the WORST customer service experience with BestNest. I purchased a product, followed the enclosed instructions and when the product did not work as promised, I called to request a return code. I was told by both the customer service agent and the manager Jeremy that they will not accept returns on products if they have been used--even if they are broken. I have never had a problem returning any item to any store for any reason before. They were rude and unhelpful and I would NEVER recommend their business to anyone."

2005-11-05

"I ordered a bird feeder kit on Sunday, with their standard shipping. It shipped on Monday, and I received it on Thursday by priority mail. The feeder was just as described and of good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. "

Share BestNest's store rating

BestNest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BestNest is not a merchant member
BestNest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!