• Rating 0.00/10 38 reviews

BestChoiceDigital (aka/see: Camera Unlimited) is not a merchant member
    BestChoiceDigital (aka/see: Camera Unlimited) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BestChoiceDigital (aka/see: Camera Unlimited) contact information

New Cumberland, PA 17070

"What a rip off.

Purchased a Nikon AW100 waterproof camera. They notified me that the battery and charger did not come with the camera. Sold me one for 30.00 and a charger for 10.00. kept telling me how good a deal I was getting. I checked with Nikon and found that all their cameras come with batteries and chargers.

Called Best Choice back and guy stated that if I wanted to cancel the orcer there would be a 15% re-stocking fee. I never had camera delivered and they were to have it recalled after sending me paperwork. Never responded with paperwork. I am at present disputing charges they put on my credit card. Never have dealt with such a devious company.

DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE BY ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY. BY THE TIME THEY WERE DONE ADDING EXTRAS ON THE ORDER FOR ITEMS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED THE PRICE HAD INCREASED $60.00.

modified review This review was modified by GUMSHU2551 on July 11 2013 02:58:33 PM

"After reading a lot of reviews, not one good one and I looooked. I guess now, after much frustation to get my camera bag "VPCB60" and High Speed SD Memory 128MB "SDMB128", order number 815456, I should feel VERY lucky I did receive my camara as ordered. I am in agreements with all other reviews this is a lousy company and should be deleted from the internet!!"

"Dishonest, unscrupulous, crooked. Charged my card, never shipped the camera. Lied about its availability. Sent a cheap camera bag instead and claimed that a camera was packed inside. No packing slip or invoice, just "Digital Camera" in the corner of the address label. Lied to Amex when they tried to resolve the dispute."

"Ordered camera on 7-14-05 , company charged purchased to my credit card, promised 7 to 9 day delivery. As of 11-9-05, I still have not received the camera. BEWARE OF THIS MERCHANT"

"I ordered a Minolta Dimage A200 which had a very competitive price. But my order status kept saying "Not processed", and they didn't reply to emails or answer the phone. Then I read the poor reviews on resellerratings.com and decided to cancel my visa card. The store is obviously run by the same crooks as cameraunlimited.com, because I could log in to both sites and see the same order..."

Virginia

"Update as of August 18, I have had absolutely no contact from the company. No merchandise was ever sent. No written acknowledgement of any kind either of the original order or the cancellation. My original assessment of this outfit stands as written below; in my judgement they are a scam and let the buyer beware.
In my judgement the company should be renamed 'WorstChoiceDigital'. They appear to be a scam. I ordered a Fuji S3 over the phone. They gave me an order number but said they could not give me any shipping/order confirmation because their system was down. They immediately charge my credit card for an amount that was completely different than the advertised price and the charge was made under a different name. I called the next day requesting order status and a shipping tracking number. The individual I spoke with was very impolite, gave me a delivery date but no tracking information. The delivery date passed and when I called the next day during business hours there was a recording that they were closed. I have since sent an e-mail canceling my order and instructed my credit card that I dispute the charge. I would counsel anyone not to do any business with this company or their alias company 'Cameras Unlimited'.

modified review This review was modified by ffrivinus on August 18 2005 07:30:49 AM

"BEST CHOICE DIGITAL SUCKS! Not really what I want to say, but cussing might make me feel better… Great price on an Olympus C8080 only $349, but customer service is completely lacking. I have NEVER been treated this poorly. NO return calls or emails, no contact what-so-ever for 3 weeks! Oh, by the way I still have not received my camera. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! "

"This company is a complete scam. I ordered a Sony Dsc-T1 @ a great price of $249 (about 30-40 cheaper than everyone else)

Not surprisingly, the first couple of (7) days I called to get the tracking information, they said I would have it emailed to me.
Of course this email never came, so when I noticed they had charged my credit card without any form of shipping receipt, I called back to cancel.

Following a 35 minute hold, a man answered brought up my account and said that it had been "processed".
I said that I wanted it canceled if they could not produce a tracking number, he said that will take 24-48 hours to get from the shipper. I informed him that I had been waiting for 7 days to get this info from the shipper and that I wanted it canceled.
He promtly told me "Read our policy, I'm not canceling the order, go F*ck off"

Thats what you can expect when you order with these losers. www.notalenta$$clowns.com

modified review This review was modified by crpkobi on July 20 2005 10:04:44 AM

"I dont know why Im posting this, I read the history of this "merchant" and everyone else has it pretty well summed up. I ordered a 3-CCD Panasonic camcorder for $619, theyre 8 or 900 everywhere else... that shouldve tipped me off but a good deal is hard to resist. I got the email to call, did so, high pressure sales. The guy goes, "sir, everyone buys this extra battery" I said, "Really? I dont." He didnt say it was international model or anything but said if I bought the carrying case Id get rush shipping included. The price wasnt bad so I said OK, 2 weeks later I still didnt have it and my card hadnt been charged either. I called and they said it had been shipped and Id get it in two days. Well 4 business days later I found this website and immediately called my bank and reported my card lost/stolen. Then I called bestchoicedigital and asked if it had shipped, "No, sir, we're sorry there's been a billing error, but if you use your AmEx card we'll throw in a such and such for only $100...", "nope, just cancel my order please", "OK, your order's cancelled". He said that a little too quick, and Im glad I had my card cancelled anyway."

"After one month from placing the order, which BTW didn't go smooth as they tried to make me buy a more expensive item, I called to ask when I'll get the camera, only to be told that it was discontinued.
This was after I requested a tracking number by email and never got it.
Since my call was only a few minutes ago, I don't even know if they didn't charge my credit card.

"OMG!!! Do Not order from this company. On June 8 I placed an order for a camera. I was told it would ship in 1-2 business days. On June 20 I still had not received my order. I called to ask for a tracking number and was told there wasn't one. When I asked if it had shipped they said they couldn't tell me that. I then asked for them to fax me an order confirmation and they said they don't have a fax machine and that I should know what I ordered. When I told them that was unacceptable they asked me what was up my ass! I said nothing, I'm just worried that I'm being scammed and that my order is never coming. I was then told I was being paranoid. Well, I should be because they charged my credit card the same day I ordered, but for more than they should have. I have called numerous times and have been treated very rudely and swore at too many times to count. Finally after many, many requests I was emailed a copy of my order. It was very generic and still didn't say if my order was shipped!! Still no tracking number, only says: Ship Via USPS Priority. Hmmm. Doubtful. (NOTE: doesn't say Shipped) I called and told them to cancel the order and credit back my credit card and was told it was against their policy to do that, since the item had been shipped. Gee, before they told me they couldn't tell me if it had shipped or not. Every person I talked to gave me a different story. I am still in the process of trying to resolve this matter. I will post an update as soon as I have one. "

modified review This review was modified by genmgr on June 21 2005 08:55:34 AM

"Do not buy from this store. They are a scam and a ripoff. I placed an order for a DCR-DVD92 camcorder from their website on 5/27/05 and received a confirmation for my order on 6/3/05 (6 days later) and the confirmation had increased the price from $418.99 to $609.09 and advised that my order did not include the battery and a/c adapter. I immediately called in to cancel my order and was greeted by a rude customer service rep and was told my order was cancelled. On 6/13 my bank statement showed a charge for the item I had cancelled prior to this date and I contacted the customer service number again and placed on hold for 15 minutes only to be greeted by another rude rep (Zachary) telling me that the order was never cancelled and I tried to resolve the issue with him and he stated that he really didn't care what I said. He will not cancel the order and he will ship it. Told me just deal with it !!! I called my bank right away and explained to them the highway robbery I just experienced and they started an investigation of this company and it's dealings. I also have submitted this to the Federal Trade Commission and Better Business Bureau of my State."

"I know I'm just another in the stack of bad reviews, but I'll say it again...DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!! I too received the shipping from Japan excuse, but only after I called 4 times over a month's time, then twice in a row one day and told them their stories didn't match. It took 1 month after the expected ship date to figure out that I was never going to receive my camera. The rating company on their site has got to be a a load of BS because on the site it says they have 3 stars, and I read some of the reviews...guess what? no bad ones. =) Funny, saying as though they can't even get one star on this site. The prices look appealling and tease you into trying their services, but it's worth it to pay more and not have to listen to hold music for 3 wasted hours (at least) of your life. "

"THis company is a rip off. They advertise the Olympus C-7000 digital camera package for $269 after $100 mfg rebate. I ( wisely) printed my order and receipt showing my credit card would be charged $$288.99. Then they called to say that it would really be charged the entire amount and my rebate would take off $100. The rebate form would be shipped with the camera. Of course it was not, and I spent much time on hold and being transferred to another person before being told to just download the rebate form off of the Olympus website. Well, it required a UPC from the Olympus box, but the camera had been sent in a "generic" box from Best Choice Digital. I emailed and requested a $100 credit to my card since I had not been provided the required UPC. I did not get a response and had to call again and endure the same run-around before speaking to Enzo Zegna. He said that I had not ordered correctly and that I only ordered a camera body. However, they sent an entire package of camera and software and accessories just as I thought I had ordered. He said that the package that they had sent was an upgrade and was not qualifying for a rebate. He said that if I wanted to send it back it would cost me over $59 in fees. He did fax me a form, and told me I must return the fax in the next 20 minutes before the company closed for the day. I will dispute the cahrge on my credit card, but DO NOT ORDER from BESTCHOICEDIGITAL.COM!"

"This place is dishonest in its advertising. They advertise the lowest prices and list product availablity. However, when you contact them to confirm order, they try to upsell. Once you let them know that it is only the camera that you want to by, they are somewhat rude, and tell you that you have to wait 2 months for delivery from Japan. I would warn people NOT TO BUY FROM THIS STORE."