Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I had a completely fine experience with BestBuyEyeGlasses. The glasses are exactly what I wanted, exactly how I ordered them. The lenses are perfect, and they even shipped them with the original designer case they would have come with if I bought them at a brick and mortar retail store, only I didn't have to get scaled on lens prices to get them. The frames and lens package turned out to be about $70 cheaper than Walmart.

They shipped within a week of me making my order and arrived shortly afterward.

The only thing I was disappointed about was that the coupon code for free lenses, posted on their website, did not work. However, there are a bunch of other coupon codes available for them elsewhere on the web, and several are just as good. I ended up getting and using a code for 15% off the total price, almost as good as free lenses, since their lens prices were cheap enough anyway.

modified review This review was modified by kdr82 on July 17 2014 10:47:14 PM

"I have read all the reviews, both positive and negative.

My personal experiences with BBEglasses are good ones so far.
I have ordered twice. A pair of designer frames about a year ago.
They were reasonably priced, and arrived in a few days. No problems or issues. I recently decided to order a backup pair of frames. They were the same price, and shipped the next day. By no fault of BBEGlasses, the carrier sent the package to PR, and not to NJ. BBEGlasses were helpful, and contacted the carrier to get the delivery corrected. Customer service were prepared to ship a replacement order, at their cost. The frames arrived in about two days after customer service contacting the carrier. The package took a long detour, but again, by no fault of BBEGlasses.

We are all human, and we all make mistakes. But its how we handle the mistakes is what makes us better than others. It was not their fault, but they were as helpful as they could be. If customers are angry, and frustrated, it does not help directing that anger and frustration at customer service people. If we are understanding and helpful, then normally others are helpful in return.

Just my experience here with BBEGlasses. Even with issues in the order process, I cannot fault the product or the company.

Thanks again BBE.
James.
NJ.

modified review This review was modified by davewest03 on June 10 2014 09:43:49 AM

"I purchased rayban sunglasses from Bestbuyeyeglasses for my hubby... Before ordering from the website I didn't go thro the reviews. After reasing the reviews i was worried whether i would receive the correct product or i would not receive the product itself. But i was wrong. I received the sunglasses in 3 days and they were exactly the same one i ordered. My hubby was happy on wearing it. I am happy with the purchase :) There were lots of discount and it was the best price offered compared to other shopping websites"

modified review This review was modified by thithil on January 12 2014 10:25:11 AM

"This is a fraud/scam company, please read all the negative reviews online and find a reputable website to buy your glasses from instead, I got burned more than $250 by this company, they sent the wrong prescription and the lenses were all scratched up, refused to return or refund."

modified review This review was modified by oriewen8 on August 22 2013 12:43:23 PM

"I discovered BestBuyEyeGlasses.ocm by doing a Google search for the exact model # of frames I needed. Pearl, who I originally purchased these same frames from last year were much more expensive. I called Pearl and they claimed this frame was no longer available so in addition to paying for new frames, I would have to pay for new lenses...
With shipping, the same frame that I was told is no longer available, cost $120. That is a pretty amazing savings!
Customer service was a pleasure and the frames arrived exactly when they promised.
I would definitely recommend BestBuyEyeGlasses.com to anyone that doesn't want to pay full price for eye glass frames.

modified review This review was modified by JeffWatchRepairDotNet on August 05 2013 11:35:15 AM

"I ordered sunglasses from them and they arrived quick (3 days); however, the sunglasses were not sunglasses at all!! The lens is transparent!!! Now I dont know about you guys but sunglasses are usually NEVER transparent. I have called and tried to email to no avail. All of a sudden I can't even get onto their website as it keeps timing out on me! Very frustrating..."

"Interested to see how purchasing from this online retail works out. It is great that someone offers this service online. Look forward to receiving my order. I was asked to write a review and had to come back to it at a later time. Current interaction is limited to pending order."

"DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY from bestbuyeyeglasses.com, they will steal your money, i have order a pair of glasses and i do not have perscription for it and i have contacted them few days after my order. They said, they will refund this, yet i have not received my refund till i have to open dispute with my credit card company. BUNCH OF CROOKS, they will steal your MONEY!!!
STAY AWAY from this company

"theses people absolutely suck. the temple on my $400 shuron glasses broke clean in half 10 months after purchase. well within the one year warranty. i was told that because they didn't break in a certain place, they would not be covered. are you kidding me? they have to break a certain way to be considered defective? a temple? total hack company, do not buy from them. "

"I am an Australian shopper who went online towards end of November 2012. I purchased approximately $250.00 worth of product that I paid additional shipping to ensure it would arrive before Christmas with their International courier company Bongo. The expected delivery date was no later than 20/12/2012. As I didn't receive them I contacted the courier company only to be advised that the merchant (Bestbuy eyeglasses) did not send them the order for shipping.
The company did not send me an email to notify me of any delays however was more than happy to take the money out of my account).
I am extremely dissatisfied with the company, and they have yet to respond to my email.

Do not BUY from them International buyers.. They clearly have no intention to improve their service, or have any integrity in their service.

"Simply awful, it's been a month now, I was charged of course, and my order is still "pending". Save yourself the trouble and do not trust this "merchant"."

"Got to be the worst customer service ever.

They made my glasses in the wrong prescription. They told me to send them back so I did with a note asking them to refund and I would get them made locally.

They tried to say that my glasses never arrived. Thank god I sent them insured with a tracking number or I would have been out $200.

When I told their rep Patrick I know they got them because of the tracking they "found" them.

Then I hear nothing. I email and I am told they are working on a refund. Nothing for another week. I email again and I am told they dont wanna refund me.

Finally I had to file a paypal claim. Hopfully I will get my money back.

"Fraudulent Company. They have delayed and delayed and delayed yet again my order, always making new excuses as to the delay. On top of that, they refused to call me back and one associate even lied about their closing hours. She told me a person would call me back at 3PM PST, but surprise surprise, nobody called me back because they close at EST! She simply booted me off the phone and waited until closing time!! The employee(s) also made horrendous mistakes with my shipping addresses and shipping charges. Every time I talked to an employee there was a different story or an alternate update. One employee would say it was shipping today, another one that it was still in the lab! Furthermore, the call associates don't give their name! In addition to which, most of them are rude, belligerent and deceptive when queried about their names or any order problems. On the surface they are friendly until you ask common sense questions like "May I have my tracking number?" or "Has it really shipped THIS time?"

Additionally, There is NO follow-through. They say it will arrive at 'x' date but nothing happens until I call. There is nothing but false promises at BestBuyEyeglasses. Furthermore, if you research their company you will find low, low scores on the Better Business Bureau. Don't be tempted to buy from them. I thought this would save me money and time but they are fraudulent at worst, indolent at best.

Even if I get my glasses tomorrow on my doorstep with a bow, I would still give them only one star. Being lied to and given poor -beyond poor, pathetic- customer service as well as having to do all of the follow-up yourself and being denied the tracking # makes this company suspicious and fraudulent.

I started to research bestbuyeyeglasses.com (something I wish 'd done more thoroughly before) and I found out that their principal and CEO, Daniel Kandler is also hard-to-reach and has written very misleading (almost deceptive) descriptions about his company on PR websites, saying that they have google checkouts and fast shipping!! All around, this company is deceptive, misleading and possibly fraudulent.

"Terrible company! I ordered subscription classes from them, and a full MONTH later, I still haven't received them! They promised them in 15 days. Every week I got a different story and a new "promise". I don't know if I will ever get them."

BestBuyEyeglasses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BestBuyEyeglasses is not a merchant member
BestBuyEyeglasses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!