BestAmulets.coCoupons

"Absolutely awful. Spent $60 on their site for an anniversary gift. Not only is the quality bad, but when there was an issue with one of the things, they were uncooperative and I got a standard email that was hardly thought through. Awful customer service basically. I would recommend that you do not use this site. Almost forgot to add that the bracelet I bought broke within two days of wearing it and I was very delicate with it.
They have lost my business and I'm letting everyone I know to not bother with them.

modified review This review was modified by anniedavis on September 08 2013 06:55:32 PM

"I am impressed by the service and the Quality of the Amethyst gemstone I received from BestAmulets.com. Shipping was very quick and free gifts were so cool. I will shop again with this company. Thank you!"

"I paid $30 for a silver amulet necklace, Botswana agate. The picture looked like a pretty stone, orange with swirls. I received it today and there is no chain. The stone is really ugly, a cloudy orange with one lighter circle that looks like a flaw. The "free gift" is a junk key chain. This was supposed to be a gift for my daughter, but it is so bad I don't think I can give it to her. I have read the company is really bad with returns, so I will have to see."

"After miscommunication with bestAmulets, my problem was resolved. It is good to know that this company takes responsibility and I can purchase from them with confidence. "

modified review This review was modified by Alex705 on October 26 2012 06:53:18 PM

"I just received my black onyx necklace that I love!!! Along with it were 2 free gifts. A black onyx bracelet which is beautiful and another stone amulet. WOW - wasn't expecting that nice of a free gift. I will definitely be purchasing from this site again and also recommending it to friends! Thanks alot : )

Susie ~ Margate, Florida

"Wow !!

I ordered a necklace of the protective wolf and moss agate. Im in love with it ! It's made of two pieces which gives it's. Nice weight.

The package was super fast. When it arrived I couldn't believe it.
It was packed super nice in a bow and a cute little bag.

Then I looked and found a package labeled " free gift " .
I opened it and there was a beautiful true leather matching hand made wolf bracelet! ( value 15$ )
Then I saw another. Lol. I couldn't believe there was another one labeled " free gift " !

They have sent me a lucky turtle keychain and is also hand made that matches the other two !!

I'm truly amazed by this company. Highly recommended!

Veronika....

BestAmulets.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BestAmulets.com is not a merchant member
BestAmulets.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!