Stores > BestBuyEyeglasses

• BestBuyEyeglass

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-26

For your own peace of mind, DO NOT order from this company!!!!!!

"I placed an order with BBE back in January. A week later is was still showing up as processing order. I called into customer service and the lady on the phone told me my order had been canceled. I was in complete disbelief because I had not received an email or call notifying me of this. I told the lady that they needed to do a better job at notifying customers of cancellations. Unfortunately, this first experience didn't teach me anything about dealing with this company. My daughter really wanted these frames and they had been hard to find anywhere else. So, on 4/18/2016, I called customer service to see if they had gotten more in stock and the representative assured me they had plenty in stock. I did not want to go through the process of ordering again and my order being canceled. I placed the order while I was on the phone with the representative. I received a confirmation email. The very next day I was completely shocked when I received an email letting me know that my order had been canceled again. I was furious. I called into customer service and the reason I was giving was complete BS. I was told that the frames had been discontinued. I asked the representative why are they still posted on their website. She couldn't give me an answer. I explained to her that that's false advertisement. So a pending charge was placed on my credit card. As of today, I am still having difficulty getting BBE to remove that pending charge. My CC card company is also frustrated with the way this has been handled. I have called and spoke to BBE on numerous (4 times) to be exact and I still don't know when they will be sending my CC company what they need to remove the pending charge. Please save yourself a bunch of problems and just don't order from this company. Fortunately, I was able to find the frames from a more reputable online site. They were cheaper and have already arrived to me. I was able to take them to a local business and get lens put in for little expense also. I know what materials they use and don't have to worry about sending back through the mail if something is not right."

Florida
2016-03-01

Horrible sales customer service

"I have tried twice not to get them to give me an answer as to what the brand of lenses the use in the premium package and what brand of lens coatings. There are many brands and they are not all the same. I just wanted to know what I was paying for. I did not want to order and then find the quality of the lenses and coatings were to equal to other companies. I thought I could find a company online I felt comfortable with and after reading all the negative reviews I am not ordering from this one. "

2016-02-17

Never again

"Ordered a pair of non-prescription glasses on 1/27. It's now 2/17 and shipment still showing "ordered from supplier". "

2014-07-17

"I had a completely fine experience with BestBuyEyeGlasses. The glasses are exactly what I wanted, exactly how I ordered them. The lenses are perfect, and they even shipped them with the original designer case they would have come with if I bought them at a brick and mortar retail store, only I didn't have to get scaled on lens prices to get them. The frames and lens package turned out to be about $70 cheaper than Walmart.

They shipped within a week of me making my order and arrived shortly afterward.

The only thing I was disappointed about was that the coupon code for free lenses, posted on their website, did not work. However, there are a bunch of other coupon codes available for them elsewhere on the web, and several are just as good. I ended up getting and using a code for 15% off the total price, almost as good as free lenses, since their lens prices were cheap enough anyway.

This review was modified by kdr82 on July 17 2014 10:47:14 PM

2014-06-10

"I have read all the reviews, both positive and negative.

My personal experiences with BBEglasses are good ones so far.
I have ordered twice. A pair of designer frames about a year ago.
They were reasonably priced, and arrived in a few days. No problems or issues. I recently decided to order a backup pair of frames. They were the same price, and shipped the next day. By no fault of BBEGlasses, the carrier sent the package to PR, and not to NJ. BBEGlasses were helpful, and contacted the carrier to get the delivery corrected. Customer service were prepared to ship a replacement order, at their cost. The frames arrived in about two days after customer service contacting the carrier. The package took a long detour, but again, by no fault of BBEGlasses.

We are all human, and we all make mistakes. But its how we handle the mistakes is what makes us better than others. It was not their fault, but they were as helpful as they could be. If customers are angry, and frustrated, it does not help directing that anger and frustration at customer service people. If we are understanding and helpful, then normally others are helpful in return.

Just my experience here with BBEGlasses. Even with issues in the order process, I cannot fault the product or the company.

Thanks again BBE.
James.
NJ.

This review was modified by davewest03 on June 10 2014 09:43:49 AM

2014-01-12

"I purchased rayban sunglasses from Bestbuyeyeglasses for my hubby... Before ordering from the website I didn't go thro the reviews. After reasing the reviews i was worried whether i would receive the correct product or i would not receive the product itself. But i was wrong. I received the sunglasses in 3 days and they were exactly the same one i ordered. My hubby was happy on wearing it. I am happy with the purchase :) There were lots of discount and it was the best price offered compared to other shopping websites"

This review was modified by thithil on January 12 2014 10:25:11 AM

2013-08-22

"This is a fraud/scam company, please read all the negative reviews online and find a reputable website to buy your glasses from instead, I got burned more than $250 by this company, they sent the wrong prescription and the lenses were all scratched up, refused to return or refund."

This review was modified by oriewen8 on August 22 2013 12:43:23 PM

2013-08-05

"I discovered BestBuyEyeGlasses.ocm by doing a Google search for the exact model # of frames I needed. Pearl, who I originally purchased these same frames from last year were much more expensive. I called Pearl and they claimed this frame was no longer available so in addition to paying for new frames, I would have to pay for new lenses...
With shipping, the same frame that I was told is no longer available, cost $120. That is a pretty amazing savings!
Customer service was a pleasure and the frames arrived exactly when they promised.
I would definitely recommend BestBuyEyeGlasses.com to anyone that doesn't want to pay full price for eye glass frames.

This review was modified by JeffWatchRepairDotNet on August 05 2013 11:35:15 AM

2013-05-17

"I ordered sunglasses from them and they arrived quick (3 days); however, the sunglasses were not sunglasses at all!! The lens is transparent!!! Now I dont know about you guys but sunglasses are usually NEVER transparent. I have called and tried to email to no avail. All of a sudden I can't even get onto their website as it keeps timing out on me! Very frustrating..."

2013-05-17

2013-02-08

"Interested to see how purchasing from this online retail works out. It is great that someone offers this service online. Look forward to receiving my order. I was asked to write a review and had to come back to it at a later time. Current interaction is limited to pending order."

2013-01-08

"DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY from bestbuyeyeglasses.com, they will steal your money, i have order a pair of glasses and i do not have perscription for it and i have contacted them few days after my order. They said, they will refund this, yet i have not received my refund till i have to open dispute with my credit card company. BUNCH OF CROOKS, they will steal your MONEY!!!
STAY AWAY from this company

2013-01-07

"theses people absolutely suck. the temple on my $400 shuron glasses broke clean in half 10 months after purchase. well within the one year warranty. i was told that because they didn't break in a certain place, they would not be covered. are you kidding me? they have to break a certain way to be considered defective? a temple? total hack company, do not buy from them. "

2012-12-21

"I am an Australian shopper who went online towards end of November 2012. I purchased approximately $250.00 worth of product that I paid additional shipping to ensure it would arrive before Christmas with their International courier company Bongo. The expected delivery date was no later than 20/12/2012. As I didn't receive them I contacted the courier company only to be advised that the merchant (Bestbuy eyeglasses) did not send them the order for shipping.
The company did not send me an email to notify me of any delays however was more than happy to take the money out of my account).
I am extremely dissatisfied with the company, and they have yet to respond to my email.

Do not BUY from them International buyers.. They clearly have no intention to improve their service, or have any integrity in their service.

2012-11-02

"Simply awful, it's been a month now, I was charged of course, and my order is still "pending". Save yourself the trouble and do not trust this "merchant"."

Share BestBuyEyeglasses's store rating

BestBuyEyeglasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BestBuyEyeglasses is a merchant member
BestBuyEyeglasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.