Bent Gate Mountaineering Reviews - bentgate.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Bent Gate Mountaineering is not a merchant member
Bent Gate Mountaineering does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This was pretty much the only store that had the Spider Kevlar GTX Boots available. I e-mailed the store to research the return policy, just in case the boots would not fit. I got an immediate and friendly reply. Their free shipping offer in combination with the return policy made it easy for me to try it out and I am very happy that I did. Shipment was prompt and the boots fit great. I am very satisfied."

"Purchased some Patagonia boxers. Also called and talked to staff, who were very friendly and helpful. Package arrived quickly and well packaged. I buy several items each month online and would certainly consider them again for my future purchases. Thank you!"