Stores > Bellacor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellacor by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Great Customer Service

"We're staging our home for sale, and I'm saving time and money by shopping online for several updated accent pieces. Three days after I mistakenly ordered the wrong decorative pillow size, I called customer service. I waited for several minutes, but it was well worth it. Not only did the very friendly agent cancel my wrong order before it was shipped, he also entered a new order and then took the time to help me search for specific items to complement my living room. It was fast and easy -- a great way to start my day, thanks to Bellacor. "

2017-09-08

glass coffee table

"Was very happy with the shipping time. Ordered on Monday and received package on Friday. Coffee table was packaged very securely . I have ordered from Bellacor before and I am very happy with their service. The coffee table is beautiful just as it was pictured."

2017-09-05

Clear Mini-Glass Candle Cylinder with Rustic Insert

"I ordered three of these and am very pleased. They arrived quickly, were well-packaged and looked exactly like the photos. Beautiful additions to my home."

2017-09-05

Good Prices

"I had been looking for a 40 x 30 inch mirror the same size as the one that was in a home I brought 3 months ago, and could not find one at a good price, until I tried Bellacor. I gat a good quality mirror at a low price, well packaged, and fast service. Thanks to Bellacor I can replace the old mirror that did not give a good reflection on things in the bathroom, probably wasn't meant to be used in a wet location. I feel pretty lucky. :) "

2017-09-01

don't believe the hype

"I ordered a tv stand. They sent me a rocking chair instead. A simple mistake that should be easily remedied- I have spent the better part of the afternoon with customer service trying to get the mistake fixed. Unfortunately, they want to put up as many barriers as they can between them and the customer, and as a result, I'm no closer now than I was 4 hours ago to having this fixed. I'm reversing the charges on my credit card, and there is literally no end in sight to this customer service nightmare."

2017-08-30

Great quality and value

"Bellacor provided excellent customer service and quality products. Everything was delivered quickly and in great condition. "

2017-08-24

Great Customer Service!

"I ordered a large mirror and upon opening it to hang found 2 corners damaged. I called Customer Service and was pleasantly surprised with the prompt and courteous resolution. After providing pictures of the damage a return authorization was sent and a new mirror was sent at no charge.
Would definitely recommend this company based upon this experience.

2017-08-24

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RETURN POLICY!!!

"I ordered several lights and one of them was damaged. When I called to ask how to return the damaged one, the asked me for the information on the light and they said because of the cost that they would just ship me a new one instead of returning the old one. I said to the customer service person on the phone, "Are you sure, for I can return the old one if I need to. I was told twice, that would not be necessary. I received the new one and replaced the old one. Shortly thereafter, I threw the damaged one in the trash. About a month later, I received an email that I would need to return the damaged light. I called and they were extremely rude on the phone and never took any ownership. They kept on saying, "We never told you to throw it away." I repeated the conversation with my initial phone call several times, that it was not necessary to return because of the price point, and they NEVER told me to keep it. Why would I throw it away if they needed me to return it. They shipped me a new one right away with no return label, or anything that would indicate that I would need to return it as I was told on the phone. I was then charged for another light. I really think this was a scam to charge me more. I tried calling several times and they were extremely rude each time and never attempted to take ownership or come to a resolution and kept on saying, "We never told you to throw it away." I repeated several times, "You never told me to keep it and that it would have to be returned, in fact you told me the opposite." I finally just gave up and will never use them again!"

2017-08-22

Wall sconce

"Ordered a Quoizel wall sconce that was apparently used. Scratches on baseplate, cut wires connected with electrical tape, and missing parts. I was told that I would have to wait for a return authorization- maybe a week or so. I'll be calling again to return asap.

I waited almost 2 months for this 'used' product-will never use again.
Kathy

2017-08-20

#shopatamazon

"I have never purchased from Bellacor before. I purchased a large wall clock. The shipping was unacceptably long (10 business days at least) compared to other retailers. The clock came damaged in several places and was of poor quality. To top it off, the online return was so laborious and 48 hours later I am still waiting for the shipping label. Finally, won't be credited my refund until 10 days after the clock arrives in warehouse. Even completing this review is requiring many steps!

#shopatamazon #quick #easy #amazon prime

2017-08-17

Good response

"Unfortunately I had to return the sconce I ordered. I was misinformed by the electrician about the number of sconces I needed. The one I received fro0m Bellacor was one too many. When I called to see about the return a very nice woman was extremely helpful, sent me a UPS form to put on the package and instructed me how to send it back. Our mistake was corrected. I will certainly recommend Bellacor to friends."

2017-08-16

Product excellent...delivery wonky

"Finding and ordering what I was looking for was fast and easy. Received order confirmation of my 3 items and then again a shipping confirmation for all 3 items. All with same tracking info. I received 2 boxes, labeled 1 of 2 and 2 of 2. Got online and checking tracking on 3rd item and it also showed delivered. I called customer service and 2rd item had actually been shipped out separately, with a different tracking number. I never received the tracking number on 3rd item. But a couple days later, that item arrived as well. So, although tracking/delivery was confusing, I did receive everything that I ordered and is above my expectations. Would recommend! "

2017-08-15

Terrific!

"Good quality and great customer service!"

2017-08-14

Where's my stuff

" I ordered two matching chandeliers that were supposed to ship in 1 to 2 days. Five days later they informed me that one of the chandeliers is out of stock. It's now almost 10 days and I still have received nothing. I am getting a dining room chandelier that won't match my dinette chandelier because it's out of stock. Haven't even received my toilet paper dispenser. Not a very good experience. :-("

2017-08-14

Bellacor Experience

"Good product selection with competitive pricing. Some of the descriptions are a bit lacking or misleading and the website isn't the easiest to navigate (but not as difficult as others!). Good customer service. I do recommend Bellacor to my customers. Always get items ordered is a timely manner, and am always notified if something is on backorder or going to be later than expected."

Share Bellacor's store rating

Bellacor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellacor is not a merchant member
Bellacor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!