"Just wanted to let it be known that I placed a order with Belk thinking I was gone receive it by my birthday, I placed the order 3 weeks ahead of the date I was needing it for and after tracking the package for 2 weeks it never started to travel well I called Belk and they issued the package out again because the first order never left the warehouse. Well I'm still disappointed with the service because the second time they issued the order it was for 2 day delivery and guess what I gave it a week and this time I called fedex and they didn't have the package in their possession. I called Belk and the only thing they had to say was well I'm sorry but I can reissue the order again, I'm sorry but no thanks after 2 tries I think I'm done with them. I placed a order from Macy's for the same product and I received my order in 3 days, thank you Macy's for helping me out."

modified review This review was modified by Lynncannon on November 24 2014 08:10:07 AM

"Belk is extremely disappointing. I will NEVER purchase from them again. Their product did not match their description on line and they made me pay shipping to return it. Avoid Belk and stick with Amazon or Zappos. Belk does not value their customers"

"This order was the first time I have used your company. Let me explain the situation:

1 - I placed the order online at between 7-8 am est on Wednesday 12/17.

2 - The order on Thursday was still showing as in process, so I called. I was informed at that time, don't worry, you will get a shipment notice by Friday morning.

3 - Friday morning came, I called, and informed them I still didn't have a shipment notice. They said not to worry, it would get shipped out by 1pm on Saturday and still arrive in time for Christmas.

4 - On Saturday morning, I checked, still in process. Saw the customer service wasn't open until 9am so waited.

5 - At almost 10am on Saturday, I was sent an email that my order was canceled because it was out of stock. This is over 3 day's (72 hours) after I placed the order. I did everything I think I could have possibly done, and the fact that I wasn't given any clue this item may be canceled is ridiculous. After the order was canceled, I checked the site and the item was still shown as in stock.

modified review This review was modified by joshsmithrogers on December 21 2013 04:13:43 PM

"My mom and I go to Belk just about every weekend... my mother absolutely adores this store, very nicely priced as well!"

"Awful!!! My item went out of stock before shipment and they sent an order confirmation!!! Color me surprised when only a partial order arrived with no explanation except tiny print. Will never, ever use this store again. F minus."

"Good customer service. Good deals. "

Belk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Belk is not a merchant member
Belk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!