Belk Reviews - belk.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.00/10 5 reviews

Belk is not a merchant member
Belk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Belk is extremely disappointing. I will NEVER purchase from them again. Their product did not match their description on line and they made me pay shipping to return it. Avoid Belk and stick with Amazon or Zappos. Belk does not value their customers"

"This order was the first time I have used your company. Let me explain the situation:

1 - I placed the order online at between 7-8 am est on Wednesday 12/17.

2 - The order on Thursday was still showing as in process, so I called. I was informed at that time, don't worry, you will get a shipment notice by Friday morning.

3 - Friday morning came, I called, and informed them I still didn't have a shipment notice. They said not to worry, it would get shipped out by 1pm on Saturday and still arrive in time for Christmas.

4 - On Saturday morning, I checked, still in process. Saw the customer service wasn't open until 9am so waited.

5 - At almost 10am on Saturday, I was sent an email that my order was canceled because it was out of stock. This is over 3 day's (72 hours) after I placed the order. I did everything I think I could have possibly done, and the fact that I wasn't given any clue this item may be canceled is ridiculous. After the order was canceled, I checked the site and the item was still shown as in stock.

modified review This review was modified by joshsmithrogers on December 21 2013 04:13:43 PM

"My mom and I go to Belk just about every weekend... my mother absolutely adores this store, very nicely priced as well!"

"Awful!!! My item went out of stock before shipment and they sent an order confirmation!!! Color me surprised when only a partial order arrived with no explanation except tiny print. Will never, ever use this store again. F minus."

"Good customer service. Good deals. "