Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"My order was placed Oct 19 & received Nov. 5. Patrick, from Bedroom Furniture Discounts, was extremely helpful and responded to every question along the way. Furniture arrived in prime condition and was setup so we could see entire product was perfect. I nearly purchased the same bed from a local furniture store, which would have cost me over $1200.00 more for the exact same bed."

This review was modified by Saldalrob on November 13 2015 12:33:01 PM

"Ordered a very hard to find chair and Patrick was in touch immediately. I did have to wait because it had to be made at the factory and imported. Patrick reached out each step of the way and answered every question I had. I will buy from him and Bedroom Furniture Discounts again. I live in Indiana, and this was easier for me than going to any of the hundreds of stores around. "

This review was modified by chris_ofcky on November 13 2015 10:33:01 AM

"We will definitely recommend Bedroom Furniture Discounts. We placed our order with Nathan on August 26, 2015 (order #100019359). Raquel was our Order Manager. Both Nathan and Raquel were very professional, courteous, and helpful during the entire process. We love the credenza and look forward to showing it off to our family our friends and we will definitely tell everyone where we purchased it. Thank you."

"I first placed my order for the completion of my bedroom set back in April. Despite one item being on backorder, Patrick at Bedroom Furniture Discounts has been extremely communicative and proactive. They were able to get my items to me quickly in two separate deliveries. Despite several factory delays, Patrick kept me updated as to what was going on throughout. I just received the backordered piece and I could not be happier with the quality. The shipping company that delivered was also extremely professional and placed all the furniture pieces precisely where they were needed. I was a little hesitant to order furniture online but I do not regret the experience!"

"i ordered my Somerset Milan Counter Height dining set through Dining Room Outlets.com in early September and my furniture was delivered on 10Oct2015. my ordering experience with the sales staff, Nick and Raquel, was efficient and courteous. the delivery guys were also friendly and courteous. the dining table had to be disassembled before bringing it into my apartment because of the triangle shape of the table. the guys reassembled the table inside my apartment and was kind enough to ask for my preference of where i wanted to table to be placed in my dining room. when they left (they had another delivery in my complex), i inspected the table and found that one side of the lower shelf was not screwed in flush with the leg. i was fortunate to still find them on property and managed to get them back into my apartment to fix the problem -- one table leg and one side of the lower shelf were removed and they found that the (for lack of a better term) cylinder where the screw goes in was not inserted correctly, so they fixed it and reassembled that one side of the table leg and lower shelf. upon my final inspection, i was thankful for their help."

"Excellent communication and quick efficient shipping. Two nightstands were of great quality. Thanks so much!!"

"Andrian was great - We received our bedroom set ahead of schedule. The bedroom set is beautiful and the customer service was spectacular. I would highly recommend and loved dealing with Andrian!"

"My order was early and we are so happy with the product and the excellent Customer Service. We we contacted continually during the process with updates and the White Glove Delivery Service was exceptional. Will buy from them again. THANKS!! Anthony was the BEST!!! "

"What an awesome experience I had with Bedroom Furniture Discounts. I spent a lot of $$$, over $4,000 to buy a bedroom set and was worried about shipping from New York. Well it went off without a hitch. PERFECT! Anthony R. my contact rep kept me in the loop about everything and answered all of my emails and questions within minutes! He was awesome! Class organization with outstanding products and prices!"

"Raquel (Cust Service) was awesome to work with. Great delivery service, very professional."

"Bedroom Furniture Discounts was truly a great buying experience! Jade was an amazing sales person who not only was attentive to our needs, but truly cared about our satisfaction. We had a bit of an issue with one piece of furniture but upon bringing the issue up with Jade, a new piece was sent out within a week, free of charge. Jade also took the time to email tracking information as well as ensured our satisfaction after the arrival of the furniture piece. Bedroom Furniture Discounts as well as Jade, truly sell high quality materials at a great rate, as well as show great care for your satisfaction. We will most definitely be using this company again!!! "

"We saved $800 ordering our sofa through Bedroom Furniture Discounts , compared to to our local companies. Great customer service was provided. Our representative Patrick communicated efficiently and took great care of our order/delivery before, during, and after. "

"Delivery was excellent. Anthony R. and his partner arrived on time, and set up the bedroom furniture in a timely manner. Workmanship was also excellent. All-in-all a pleasant experience."

"Raquel was very helpful and I enjoyed working with her."

"Ordering from Bedroom furniture was a very positive experience. Adrian spent a long time with us online making sure we got exactly what we wanted. The pricing was excellent, delivery was quick. We were able to follow the order as it was being processed. The delivery company did a great job setting up the furniture and making sure everything was working. The furniture was flawless and very well made. We were nervous about ordering furniture online but it couldn't have been a more positive experience. Thanks Adrian!"

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.