Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"We were very happy with your service. Having advance notice on the day before and again on the day of helped our logistics tremendously.
The three delivery and set up men were courteous, efficient, helpful and competent. They were careful not to scratch the floors or touch any walls with boxes or items. They took their time to figure out the slat system of the bed but were quick to compete the entire white glove set up service.
We are completely satisfied with your company and would not hesitate to use you again as wellas to recommend you to our friends and colleagues.
Gemma Tummolo

"I had a great experience with ordering and delivery. The company gave me a better discount than I expected. The order was delivered faster than expected. The delivery men were more than helpful and accommodating. Ali helped me at the call center. "

"I was skeptical at first about this company because it almost seemed too good to be true! Exactly what I wanted at the best price and free delivery? What?!!
But they are fabulous! They walked me through the online order, kept me notified every step of the way and my bed is more than what I expected. I love it! Also, the delivery company they used out of High Point, NC was outstanding! Professional from start to finish. Thank you, thank you! And yes, they did ask if I would post a review, but I was going to anyway.

"I was able to find the exact same bedroom set sold at a local store for a fraction of the price. Our customer success manager Anthony helped us every step of the way and the delivery company was fantastic. I would highly recommend Bedroomfurniturediscounts.com!"

"Price was highly competitive. The product was exactly as advertised and delivery was within the timeframe specified. Very likely I'll buy from them again."

"I've absolutely loved dealing with this company. Not only they were more than happy to price-match, but their shipping (which included setting everything up and taking all the mess out once they were done) was included into the price. WOW!!!
I'm still raving about my experience with this guys, because I had a couch purchased from a different store and let me tell you, if I only have found this guys prior to buying any furniture, I would be a happy camper. From here on out, I'm only dealing with them, of course the only downside is that you can't see/touch/feel what you are buying online, however, you can do all the touching/feeling/sitting/laying down on the floor models of other local stores, and buy it from bedroomfurnirediscounts because they are the best.
I've talked to them on the phone, online chat and via email, all communication aspects and customer service provided were top notch. You just can't go wrong with buying anything from them. LOVE THIS COMPANY AND WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THEIR WAY! A+++

"Great experience, easy and fast transaction. Thank you Lenny."

"We ordered the Hooker Adagio dining table and Rhapsody tufted chairs. The set came in more beautiful than on the pictures! Nathan D provided for a very pleasant and no fuss experience. I would recommend bedroom furniture discounts for all your furniture needs. They have the best price around (and I did my homework before ordering with them) and I have nothing but good things to say about the company."

"Horrendous company to deal with! Ordered and paid for roughly $2,500 worth of bedroom furniture including paying $200 for "Platinum Whilte Glove Delivery and Assembly."
Two months later we get a call from delivery company demanding another roughly $700 to deliver our furniture. Call BFD and they send an email stating, "We're sorry for the mistake, but you're going to have to pay for the delivery." I have requested a full refund, but they won't respond.
Their own webpage indicates free shipping to our zip code!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-26-2014

BedroomFurnitureDiscounts, Bedroom Furniture Discoun rep has responded

“We apologize about your situation. Deliveries to Islands do require an additional charge as per our terms and conditions. We have already agreed to absorb half of the extra cost as a courtesy.”

"Wendy helped me with my purchase through the Chat service. She was very prompt in answering my questions about the piece and assisted me in the checkout process. Wendy made the transaction go very smoothly. Top notch customer service. Even if I had not been asked to write this review I would have written it anyway, as good customer service is hard to find these days.

Update: Ended up ordering 2 Hooker pieces (84 inch tv console and dining room buffet) on 12/17/2014. The company consolidated the orders, and both were delivered 1/16/2015. Had expected 6-8 week delivery time. Actual delivery time was about 4 weeks. Impressive given the orders were placed a week before the busy holiday season.

"Online furniture shopping made easy! Wendy was fantastic support for the dining set I purchased, and when I had to make a change the following day, she was able to assist and made the process fluid and simple! Thank you, Wendy! "

"These guys were awesome! We have bought furniture several times before and this was probably the simplest and most pleasant delivery ever. GREAT service and on time."

"I love my furniture. Nick was very helpful throughout the purchase, and the delivery was quick!"

"Everything was great! Easy customer service with Nick, awesome prices, and beautiful product. Delivery was easy and professional. Very happy with this company."

"I was helped by Wendy and Nick. They were very useful and led me right to what I was looking for. Couldn't ask for better service. Thank you!!"

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.