• Bedroom Furnitu Bedroom Furniture Discounts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

"5 star rating from us!! Anthony was very helpful, followed through with everything he said he would do and did it in a very timely manner. The furniture is great, nice quality and was delivered without any damage to the furniture or our home. We paid the delivery company to deliver and set up in the bedroom, that was well worth it as well. We looked at other companies for the same furniture and Bedroom Furniture discounts had by far the best price."

"Great service, great deal!"

"We were very happy with our bedroom suite purchase. For the price paid the quality of the furntiure was great! Andrian in Customer Service was extremely helpful. We would purchase from "Bedroom Furniture Discounts" again!"

"At the beginning I was bit skeptical of buying a furniture from an online place that I knew little about it. However, I am glad I tried it. I saved a bunch of hundreds of $$$ as their prices were much cheaper than Ashley Furniture itself. The support over the phone and e-mail was very good. The only downside was that we had to wait a little longer than if we would have bought it from the store, but luckily we were not in a hurry so it didn't hurt to wait.

The shipping went smooth and very quick. Although the driver encountered some issues on the the delivery date he offered to come next day first thing in the morning (7:30am) and so he did.

This website and the folks that works with it are legit. I have saved the website in my bookmarks and next time I need furniture it will be my 1st stop.

I was so pleased with the experience that when Jade asked me for a review I didn't hesitate. Thanks.

"Most helpful people to work with EVER! Nathan D was the first and lasting impression we had with the company and everyone after that was just as great. They made our purchase so easy I will look to them first before I shop elsewhere! "

"I purchased some bedroom furniture from Bedroom Furniture Discounts on April 25, 2015. I am so pleased with the results! My furniture is beautiful, the quality and craftsmanship is clearly apparent. All that being said, it was a process from order to delivery. However, I was helped at every step of the way with my contact person, Ali! I don't think I would have this furniture today if it were not for Ali. I certainly wouldn't be enjoying it and able to use it as it was meant to be enjoyed and used without Ali's guidance, intervention and help. The manufacturer had some issues with my order, but Ali straightened it out at ever turn and helped to facilitate a truly happy ending.

I would buy from Bedroom Furniture Discounts again as the merchandise is as advertised, even better in person than in pictures online. Excellent quality, excellent customer service and a great price too!

"We intend to recommend Bedroom Furniture Discounts to everyone we know who is in the market for quality bedroom furnishings at incredibly low prices.

Having ordered a beautiful cherrywood king bed on July 8, 2015, we received a call from "Vlad D." at DBF to inform us the bed was out of stock at the manufacturer. Without prompting, he sent me a list of similar 100% cherry hardwood beds and offered us a significant discount for our trouble.

We found a replacement bed we actually like better than our original order, and we were granted a fantastic discount (along with Platinum White Glove delivery) as compensation for the problem with our original order.

Vlad took a potentially negative situation and turned it into a huge positive, and he is to be commended for excellent customer service, as is the entire "BDF" team.

My wife and I are completely impressed with the willingness to help in what could have been a bad situation, and Vlad turned it around 180 degrees to create a "victory" for everyone concerned.

Based on the quality of the products they carry (REAL HARDWOOD, not plastic or particle board "crap"), Bedroom Furniture Discounts outclasses Ashley Home Furnishings, Macy's, Haverty's, and any other local furniture store I can think of, in both quality of construction as well as customer service.

Job well done, Vlad, and a heartfelt "Thank you" from me and my wife toward the entire staff at your fine company.

"Our order and delivery were PERFECT!! From the beginning Nathan D. was prompt and direct at providing us a price for the 5 piece dining room set - we were even able to customize to the exact chairs we wanted. We received outstanding customer service from Anthony R. who provided order updates and checking in to make sure our order was delivered We received white glove delivery and within less than 2 weeks our dining room set was delivered. They came in and setup, were very professional and kind. Could not be more pleased with the entire process and definitely plan to order additional pieces through this seller! A++++"

"Everything went great! Everyone we dealt with was super friendly and very professional. We absolutely love our furniture and would shop here again!"

"Today I want to talk about Nathan D. who helped me feel comfortable spending $3000 on furniture on-line sight unseen. My wife and I have spent 30 days looking for a low profile bed in stores with no success. We found a brand on-line we loved but never had we ever bought a piece of furniture based on a picture. Nathan D. validated our concerns and told us how he too went through the same experience. He also made me feel comfortable over controlling the delivery date and said people like my wife and I often buy furniture prior to a remodel job being complete and they would hold the furniture until we were ready. Like most sales people Nathan offered an extended warranty. Unlike most sales people Nathan didn't ask again when I said I wasn't interested. Nathan finally asked if he could send a follow-up note if we had questions about any other types of furniture when we got moved in. In summary, first impressions are a big deal. Excited to see the furniture but things with Bedroom Furniture Discounts could not have started better. "

"Nancy was Great on live chat she helped me a lot."

"After shopping around for a couple of months, I stumbled on this site. The prices are out standing, and the customer support superb. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you!"

"Found an exquisite, high end dining set for a fraction of the cost. Great customer service. Delivery on time and thorough. Great experience, highly recommend."

"I have been searching for bedroom furniture since February and have worked with Nathan D. since the beginning. He was very patient and so good about keeping in touch with me and assisting me with my decision. He asked me to write this review after I told him that I really valued is genuine interest in doing a good job for me, which I thanked him for.

The only thing a bit disappointing was that I spent more than I would have on other sites, but one of the pieces I wanted was out of stock until September and I didn't want to wait that long. It was only $100 more...but $100 is still $100!

"I wanted to get my teenage son his adult bedroom furniture. I did not want to spend thousands of dollars but I did want excellent quality and real wood. I found Bedroom Furniture Discounts online while researching retailers for a quality, in-expensive set. At first I was concerned about ordering something without actually seeing and touching. I had several conversations with the customer service employees and they answered all my questions, so I decided to order on April 9th. I was told the delivery process and that it could be up to 8 weeks. We were excited to get the new furniture. The only bad part of my experience was that 12 weeks later, we finally had the delivery day. I recommend the white glove delivery service. The delivered to my 2nd story room, put together all the furniture and removed all the trash. My customer service contact, Patrick, was always quick to return my emails and calls during my long delivery process and after each contact the delivery would move a step closer."

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.