Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"Nancy, one of the furniture specialists, was very helpful, kind and timely in her replies. I highly recommend if you're online searching for bedroom furniture, to seek her out."

"Great service! My husband and I were a little apprehensive about ordering furniture online and had never done it before. But we were absolutely satisfied with how our furniture turned out! Beautiful! The delivery guys were nice and quick to! I had a bedroom full of furniture in under 20 minutes!"

"Amazing service and support. Nancy was incredibly helpful at answering all of my questions and getting me the best deal. Can't wait to get my new furniture"

"Nancy was a great help and provided me with quality customer service that is rarely seen now a days. I am very satisfied with the companies customer service and prices, They really know how to support there Armed Forces personnel! "

"Just had a wonderful time with Nancy. She was so nice and did her best to give me the best price. Stayed on the line with me while I placed my order. Very pleasant and helpful."

"Worst experience ever- I ordered furniture bedroom set and was told it would be delivered by the online sales rep in 3-5 weeks. 6 weeks later still no furniture and no call from the delivery company - after spending a week trying to track down order found out it was sitting in a warehouse 4 hours away for the last 3 weeks with no plans to deliver it for 3 more weeks - oh and by the way that week is Thanksgiving week. Customer service rep at company hung up on me when I demanded they cancel the order so I could shop elsewhere. BUYER BEWARE!"

"Nancy helped me and she was wonderful. Very responsive and accommodating and informative. "

"Nancy was a huge help in getting my order placed. She gave me an extra discount code & helped me make sure I communicated the delivery timeframe needed. I'll place another review when the furniture gets here!"

"Nancy,

Thank you for your help and Discount!

Hi Raquel, What a wonderful buying experience, for sure! Delivery went perfectly! What a great team! What a great dining room set!
Thanks for everything!
Gretchen & Scott
McCormick, SC

"I am satisfied with their service. But price bit higher than other shop. "

"Good support from the specialists, especially Nancy

Now I'm waiting on the delivery!

"I ordered a loft bed and few bedroom accessories and everything came before the estimated delivery time. Overall good experience. Nathan my sales guy was very helpful in fulfilling the order."

"I was very pleased with my purchase experience. I received several emails letting me know my order status and received a call about the delivery as promised. Delivery was on time and they did a great job, I was impressed. I love my furniture too!"

"Delivery process went smoothly. Ordering process was a challenge through chat and email. I had to call because I did not receive a response by email a few times. "

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.