• Bedroom Furnitu Bedroom Furniture Discounts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"We saved $800 ordering our sofa through Bedroom Furniture Discounts , compared to to our local companies. Great customer service was provided. Our representative Patrick communicated efficiently and took great care of our order/delivery before, during, and after. "

"Delivery was excellent. Anthony R. and his partner arrived on time, and set up the bedroom furniture in a timely manner. Workmanship was also excellent. All-in-all a pleasant experience."

"Raquel was very helpful and I enjoyed working with her."

"Ordering from Bedroom furniture was a very positive experience. Adrian spent a long time with us online making sure we got exactly what we wanted. The pricing was excellent, delivery was quick. We were able to follow the order as it was being processed. The delivery company did a great job setting up the furniture and making sure everything was working. The furniture was flawless and very well made. We were nervous about ordering furniture online but it couldn't have been a more positive experience. Thanks Adrian!"

"exceptional experience all around. Easy ordering. Great customer service. Order tracking was nice and estimates within estimates. Delivery and setup was great. Arrived on time at the top of the time range, very professional. Glad I paid extra for setup as it was worth it. bed was exactly as it looked online. love it. "

"Very happy with this purchased. Purchased for a lounge area for a craft beer tap house. Color is perfect! Put it in the space yesterday, and it fits perfectly"

"I am very pleased with the experience. Carl and Jade at Bedroom Furniture Discounts were a pleasure to hear from. The shipping did take a while, but worth the wait. The furniture is even better than expected. They also have finance options available...which certainly make a difference when looking for big items. The local delivery guys were also very courteous so they work with a good team!"

"The team was very helpful in terms of working with me and communicating. The only complaint was that the original furniture set was not available and that the website did not give an indication of availability or delivery date, but the customer service team was fantastic."

"My experience with Bedroom Furniture Discounts has been nothing less than spectacular. Mark Gregor has kept me apprised of every stage of my order via email. The delivery service used was excellent, they too, kept in contact by scheduling the date and time and then confirming their arrival 40 minutes prior to arrival. I will let everyone know about this company and will be shopping again. Thank you again Mark Gregor for the excellent service and product."

"Great service from beginning to end! Mark Gregor and Collin Cash where awesome and extremely helpful with any questions I had. Exceptional customer service and follow through that all went well! The delivery company used was very careful and professional also! Overall a wonderful buying experience!"

"Gorgeous furniture! Came faster than promised.....smooth delivery. Recommend!"

"Great service and delivery. Joel and Patrick were great at following up and making sure every detail was taken care of. All the beds were delivered in perfect condition."

1) Incessant calling at home at inappropriate times trying to sell me more or change my payment method. How about offer your special financing upfront instead of after another company, the one your site recommends, runs a person's credit? I worked with a rep on the chat function to order my furniture and not once did she mention other options.
2) Disorganized and left off a nightstand on my order even after confirming in the many many MANY annoying calls.
3) EIGHT WEEKS delivery, not the 4-6 quoted.
4) They forgot to ship the center support legs for my bed frame (making the new bed unusable).
5) They accused the delivery company of losing the center legs...funny because the bag containing the parts was opened in front of me so the delivery company could not have been responsible for losing them.
6) The "manager" refused to compensate me anything after I suffered all of the above and paid full price with platinum white glove delivery. His solution? To shift blame to the delivery company and minimize my inconvenience. A month without furniture because it took an extra 4 weeks to get, and when it comes, I can't use the most important piece of furniture. Yeah, not a big deal.
7) They treat dissatisfied customers punitively and do not return calls or emails (see all of the above). I began recording my calls after the third time they called unsolicited and after I asked them to stop. This includes the most recent call with the snide "manager".

"5 star rating from us!! Anthony was very helpful, followed through with everything he said he would do and did it in a very timely manner. The furniture is great, nice quality and was delivered without any damage to the furniture or our home. We paid the delivery company to deliver and set up in the bedroom, that was well worth it as well. We looked at other companies for the same furniture and Bedroom Furniture discounts had by far the best price."

"Great service, great deal!"

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.