Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2016-02-02

Very Happy with our New Bedroom Furniture

"We purchased a set of Bedroom Furniture (Stanley Louis Philippe) from BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com, and were extremely happy with our purchase, the value, the quality of the furniture, and the communication and delivery process. It all arrived in excellent condition, and was set up just as we wanted. Patrick Parong was our Customer Success Manager, and should be credited with making everything exceptionally smooth. We are pleased with all aspects of our purchase, and would not hesitate to use them again for our next bedroom furniture purchase."

This review was modified by mj2boogie on February 03 2016 07:30:45 AM

2016-01-30

STUPENDOUS

"I love my furniture my daughter was surprised when it came. a bedroom set fit for a princess"

This review was modified by IamdjBrown on January 30 2016 02:30:38 PM

2016-01-28

Furniture service on fleek!

"I'm in love with the set I picked out with you guys. It really is a breath-taking one to say the very least; especially in person. I appreciate everyone who helped me along the way, honestly . Shout out to Jade for being committed during the entire process. I wish you all the best. Best regards, always. Have a wonderful rest of the year!"

2016-01-28

BEST DEAL EVER!

"Do not buy retail again! Purchased new Pulaski bedroom set and saved a lot of $$$. Thanks to Jade, my order did arrive earlier than expected. All pieces were delivered in great shape. No broken parts or dings. Delivery guys were extremely polite and efficient and were eager to do whatever I asked. This was the best online experience I have ever had and will purchase again in the future. I have nothing but accolades for this company."

This review was modified by Piggy122 on January 28 2016 04:13:14 PM

2016-01-27

Great Job, Nice stuff

"Excellent service from Mark Gregor Mangubat. The price was right and the delivery came much faster than expected. "

2016-01-26

Completely wowed!

"I would recommend this store to anyone and will not hesitate to buy from here in the future. From having my questions answered immediately on line to the delivery process was a wonderful experience! My item came way before the anticipated 4 weeks. The delivery men were super and there was great communication through the entire process! On top of it I did a lot of shopping around and their prices couldn't be beat! I am extremely happy and impressed!"

This review was modified by HJSmommyof5 on January 26 2016 01:01:00 PM

2016-01-26

Furniture Order

"We placed our order in anticipation of our house closing. That was delayed and they graciously held the furniture until the closing a month and half later. The furniture was well worth the wait. The furniture was sturdy and beautiful. We shopped for a bedroom set for quite a while and the discounted price we paid was excellent for the quality of furniture that arrived.

The crew was delayed a little due to other circumstances and was courteous enough to give us plenty of notice. They still arrived within the delivery window and unloaded and assembled the furniture very quickly. We really liked the way they had all the pieces wrapped and protected during shipping. Even they it was late and they were exhausted, they were still quick and courteous, we couldn't have asked for better. I would gladly buy again from Patrick and his team.

2016-01-25

Fast Friendly Service & Great Product for Great Price!

"Everything went very smoothly! Our nightstand arrived quickly - a pleasant surprise! The delivery team was professional and courteous. The dispatcher called with advanced notice and gave us all the details of the delivery. The nightstand was in perfect condition when it arrived and is exactly what we wanted. Communication from Altair was stellar - we were updated at every step of the process from order placement to post-delivery. Highly recommend!!!!

2016-01-23

Very pleased!

"I was very pleased with BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com and Ali M., the
Order Manager. I ordered a dining room table and was told immediately that it was out of stock but could be shipped a few weeks later. They gave me a window of dates that the table would be delivered and they were right on time. They let me know that my order had shipped, they called to set up delivery, then called to remind me of the delivery time. The delivery men were prompt, very polite and respectful. They had the table assembled in a very short period of time, then they were gone. The next day Ali M. called to make sure that everything was satisfactory. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this company again.

This review was modified by ColoEmma on January 24 2016 12:01:45 AM

2016-01-21

Dining Chairs, good service

"I ordered 6 dining chairs, and received them in less than 2 months. Good communication by Ali, my order manager and the delivery company."

This review was modified by tonyab122 on January 21 2016 08:07:59 AM

2016-01-12

Long wait, but great customer service!

"Long story short, I ordered a set that turned out to be discontinued. Didn't find out til weeks after order was placed. A little upset about that since I was not notified until I checked my credit card statement and noticed the charge for the set was removed. Once I was able to sort things out with bedroomfurniturediscount and ordered another bedroom set, Jade was with me the entire time making sure I was up-to-date and that the process was as fast as possible.

Furniture finally delivered and professionally assembled.

Overall, very satisfied with the service provided!

2016-01-11

"I would rate five stars, but wish the delivery time would be a little faster. 2 to 4 weeks vs. 4 to 6 weeks would be great. Other than that, the customer service staff was awesome and ensured we got a good price. The delivery crew had a truck issue and notified us of a delay in delivery; however, they were great at getting back on schedule and delivering the furniture on the scheduled delivery date. The delivery crew was also awesome and very courteous. The bedroom furniture was just what we expected. We're pleasantly satisfied."

This review was modified by bigstagman on January 11 2016 09:45:30 AM

2016-01-07

"Patrick was very helpful. He answered my questions and kept me informed of the status of my order. The delivery service was top notch! I would definitely recommend your company!"

2016-01-06

"The furniture is fantastic! Great quality at good price. Nothing wrong with it upon delivery, not even a scratch. Delivery company was very professional and Patrick was very helpful and responsive to my inquiries throughout the process. My only wish is that it could've arrived sooner. I'm a very happy customer and will order from the company again!"

2016-01-05

"I purchased a dining room set and was delivered a broken chair that had been repaired with wood puddy holding the leg on. I eventually did receive a new chair which I am happy with."

This review was modified by cbwalker954 on January 26 2016 08:22:50 AM

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.