Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

"These guys were awesome! We have bought furniture several times before and this was probably the simplest and most pleasant delivery ever. GREAT service and on time."

"I love my furniture. Nick was very helpful throughout the purchase, and the delivery was quick!"

"Everything was great! Easy customer service with Nick, awesome prices, and beautiful product. Delivery was easy and professional. Very happy with this company."

"I was helped by Wendy and Nick. They were very useful and led me right to what I was looking for. Couldn't ask for better service. Thank you!!"

"Vlad was very good about following up after my initial inquiry. There was a longer lag than what I was told from the time I ordered the item until it was delivered, but it still wasn't an unreasonable time period. There was also a mix up on their part about my having to pay sales tax, but they were gracious and gave me free set up to make up for some of the damage. Raquel in customer service was fine on the back end too. The third party delivery service, A&O did a fine job on the delivery and set up.
Overall, this was a very solid experience. I would recommend them to others.

"I ordered a bedroom set for my granddaughter in August. I was told it was in stock and would take 3-4 weeks to be delivered. After I ordered, I was told it was on back order and would take 6-8 weeks. I paid for Platinum delivery and got 2 guys who could only deliver on Sunday or I would have to wait 3 more weeks. They came with dirty hands that left prints all over the furniture and bedding. They dropped the footboard and were unsure about how to put some of the furniture together. I noticed a paint defect on the footboard after they left, contacted my customer service specialist about the problem and have been waiting for this to be resolved since that time. I was offered $50 to find someone to repaint the footboard but they would not replace this defective piece. I e-mail and do not get a response. I call and they put me on hold and never come back. Customer service has stalled and ignored me! Beware ordering from this company. If you are lucky enough to get furniture without a problem you might be ok, but it is a gamble. If you have a problem with the furniture, customer service will want to repair or do nothing. Do not expect to get a replacement for a defective piece. I paid a lot of money for a bed with a paint defect on the top. My granddaughter and I are very disappointed!!"

"Purchasing a large ticket item, such as a bedroom suit from the Internet was a bit of a fright in the beginning, but when I called the customer number, I was connected to a very professional, polite service representative, Nathan D. Nathan walked me through the entire ordering process, answered all my questions, assisted me with every discount possible, and truly made my experience most pleasurable! Now what more could one ask for at anytime? No doubt, I'll return in the future!
Thank you, Nathan and Bedroom Furniture Discounts!
Betty L.

"The service was great, Nathan D. was excellent!"

"I asked for a quote online I received a call within 10 minutes from Nathan D, He was extremely polite, discussed my product with me and then told me the best price I had heard from all companies I had spoken with. He was not in a rush for a sell. He explained all the delivery options and even waited to confirm I received my emailed detailed receipt before we got off the phone. I am looking forward to my delivery! "

"Nancy, one of the furniture specialists, was very helpful, kind and timely in her replies. I highly recommend if you're online searching for bedroom furniture, to seek her out."

"Great service! My husband and I were a little apprehensive about ordering furniture online and had never done it before. But we were absolutely satisfied with how our furniture turned out! Beautiful! The delivery guys were nice and quick to! I had a bedroom full of furniture in under 20 minutes!"

"Amazing service and support. Nancy was incredibly helpful at answering all of my questions and getting me the best deal. Can't wait to get my new furniture"

"Nancy was a great help and provided me with quality customer service that is rarely seen now a days. I am very satisfied with the companies customer service and prices, They really know how to support there Armed Forces personnel! "

"Just had a wonderful time with Nancy. She was so nice and did her best to give me the best price. Stayed on the line with me while I placed my order. Very pleasant and helpful."

"Worst experience ever- I ordered furniture bedroom set and was told it would be delivered by the online sales rep in 3-5 weeks. 6 weeks later still no furniture and no call from the delivery company - after spending a week trying to track down order found out it was sitting in a warehouse 4 hours away for the last 3 weeks with no plans to deliver it for 3 more weeks - oh and by the way that week is Thanksgiving week. Customer service rep at company hung up on me when I demanded they cancel the order so I could shop elsewhere. BUYER BEWARE!"

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.