Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-11-30

"Natalie was very helpful and was with me at every step of my transaction. I'm very pleased with the customer service provided and actually very suprised that it was actually the best customer service I've received in a long time, especially given the fact that it was not in person. They were not at all hesitant to match prices and I was also provided complimentary platinum delivery. So far I have nothing but good things to say, I'm just anticipating recieving my order. "

2016-11-30

The customer service was great.

"Natalie with the online support was very prompt and helpful in placing an order. Excellent."

This review was modified by Penchala on November 30 2016 07:40:22 PM

Nash was amzing

"Excellent service. Knowledgeable, helpful and nice customer service. Great price and discount for excellent products."

2016-11-28

Very easy ordering, great prices unbeatable

"Ariana rocks ... works so hard to make your happy, is very kind and knowledgeable. "

This review was modified by DrIon on November 28 2016 09:03:47 PM

2016-11-28

Best online service I've received anywhere

"Ariana was SUPER helpful via our chat sessions - we actually had two. I wanted to speak with her again later in the day and she ensured I had her information and availability so I could contact her again. She answered all my questions, helped to get the discount code to work, and was patient with me through the whole process. I highly recommend this site!"

This review was modified by JollyMollyRho on November 29 2016 06:20:11 AM

Great Furniture, Great Price, great Service

"Our home in Louisiana flooded in August,and we lost everything. We purchased a new home and wanted to buy some bedroom furniture. We found the items we wanted for a great price but our order did not total the $999 minimum needed for free shipping and in-home white glove delivery service. I called and spoke to Nash Sharma who was more than happy to assist me with the order. He stated since the order was fairly close to the minimum, he could ship all the items and include the white glove delivery service for only $49.99 which was still far cheaper than anywhere else I was able to find."

Great Service and Prices

"I have never bought furniture just through using a chat window till now. I worked with Ariana for over 30 minutes by chat. She was very helpful and well informed. She really did all she could to help me even though I am a fussy shopper. She know the products and had solid answers to all my questions. She helped me find products that I could not find otherwise. I was very pleased and will for sure shop with Bedroom Furn. Discounts again."

2016-11-27

Speedy response!

"We bought a dinning set before from Bedroom Furniture Discounts and were quite pleased with the entire shopping experience. This time we bought some bed room furniture. We need them to be delivered by Dec 18. I LiveChated with Natalie Sharmer and she was very helpful to assure us that with the help of a success manager it will be delivered on time. We placed the order and are looking forward to receiving them."

This review was modified by huang_z11 on November 27 2016 08:42:19 PM

2016-11-27

Great Online Support to get details about product by Supporting Agent

"Recently we ordered Sofa+LoveSeat , and was having so many questions and had chat with Supporting agent - Natalie. She was able to answer patiently for all questions , few of them are repeated ones.I really appreciate her for great help in purchasing sofa.
Will provide another review after delivering the Sofa w.r.t Delivery and Product quality.

This review was modified by Sreemaddy001 on December 01 2016 02:17:29 PM

Great customer service!

"I had few questions about the bedroom set I was buying, Nash was very informative and helpful. Highly pleased with the customer service over the phone."

This review was modified by Kriplani on November 26 2016 09:39:45 PM

Awesome experience

"Got an amazing bed for a great price - Thanks Natalie for your wonderful help! The hunt for a master bedroom set is done!"

This review was modified by sweetfivealive on November 26 2016 08:37:22 PM

Easy breezy

"Nash made this transaction very smooth for me. I will update and review once items are received..but so far I will definitely purchase again. "

2016-11-26

Best Place to shop around for discounted prices

"I was looking to buy a king bed and waited till thanksgiving for better deals. BedroomFurnitureDiscounts people helped me find a very good product and at a super discounted price. Wendy helped me ordering the item explaining about platinum delivery and assembly. Thanks Wendy for making this happen. I am excited now, cant wait any longer to see the new king bed."

This review was modified by balaking on November 26 2016 07:19:19 AM

2016-11-25

Great price furniture set

"I was so pleased to find the same bedroom set I liked at a retail store on sale for 2/3 of the price. Nash was a very helpful salesman, and put all of my concerns at ease. I am looking forward to receiving this new bedroom set for my daughter. "

This review was modified by Shannonusf on November 25 2016 07:53:06 PM

2016-11-25

Great Shopping Experience!

"We were shopping around for a side board and came across this merchant. Before buying we reached to the sales rep to find out more. We ended up chatting with Natalie who was courteous, knowledgeable, and addressed all our questions. We felt more confident in buying from this website because although they weren't cheapest, their prices were reasonable, they had the best customer care and support and we felt most confident working with Natalie. Thanks!"

This review was modified by Agnessa on November 25 2016 05:05:42 PM

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.