Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedroom Furniture Discounts by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Overall 10+

"Very happy with our bedroom purchase and delivery. Great communication, easy and nice quality. "

2017-09-19

Northshore Bedroom furniture

"Patrick was great. He was professional and courteous and handled my request in a timely manner. It is very much appreciated and I will be shopping a Bedroom Furniture Discounts in the future. This was a pleasurable shopping experience! "

2017-09-14

Nash was great

"Excellent experience, Nash was easy to deal with and extremely professional!"

2017-09-05

Great customer service- Nash Sharma!!!

"I recommend the company and their customer service. They responded fast and were very helpful. My CS was Nash Sharma!!"

2017-08-28

Great Furniture, Great Price, Great Service

"I contacted Bedroom Furniture Discounts to buy a high end dining table set. I was directed to a sales executive named Nash Sharma. Nash walked me through the process quickly, gave me a great price, beat all other prices out there, and completed my transaction fast. Nash was courteous, knowledgeable, and worked with his manager to get me an awesome price. I recommend Nash and Bedroom Furniture Discounts highly!"

2017-08-28

very professional and curiosity

"Andrian was very professional and curiosity to my order. I was explained about the whole process up to the delivery of my bedroom set. Hopefully everything will go ok because I do need more furniture for my new home. "

2017-08-23

Bedroom purchase

"Ariana was incredible. Very informative and got me some great discounts! Hoping the delivery goes as smoothly as the ordering process. Would highly recommend Ariana to anyone. She was awesome!

2017-08-21

nice

"We bought our two tables about a month ago (Mara coffee & side table), we love the look. Perfect for our space. Clean & stylish"

2017-08-21

Courteous, Knowledgeable and Professional

"Nash was very pleasant, and answered all my questions. As a first time customer, he was especially helpful, and offered the protection plan for the furniture I ordered at a substantial discount, as well as complimentary platinum white glove delivery. He made the whole experience a pleasure, and I'm sure my first purchase from Discount Living Rooms won't be my last!"

2017-08-20

Ordering process was smooth - Thanks Sharon & Andrian

"Andrian answered all my questions patiently, this helped me to choose the right product for better price. I am waiting for my delivery to happen at the right time."

2017-08-18

BEDROOM SET

"Absolutely professional and clean Patrick was amazing"

2017-08-17

Good service

"The representative was friendly and fast with inquiry and concerns of my order."

2017-08-17

Online Chat Order

"My husband and I had the pleasure of chatting with Furniture Specialist, Sharon Roncal last night on a rather large furniture order ($25K+). Sharon was very professional and worked hard to answer all of our questions from start to finish to include letting us know that you have other furniture departments (living room / dinning room etc.). We hope that the delivery and set up process will be as great as the ordering process. Since we are trying to furnish a complete house, I'm sure that we will be back in contact with Sharon to see if you have any other items we are looking for. Thank you for a wonderful experience. - Tammy Douglas "

2017-08-16

Ordering and Customer service

"The ordering process was very easy and Nash, who helped me, was great. "

2017-08-15

Ariana computer order

"Ariana was fantastic!! She was most helpful"

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.