Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

Elegance and Romance

"For months, I've been searching for new bedroom set that is not only well made, but also will ooze elegance & romance. I found the perfect bedroom set in the Brand ****, Style: Grand Palais. I fell in love with the tufted headboard & the grand scale carvings resembling old world antique designs. I researched the construction that included hardwood, veneers, & dovetail construction with cedar lined drawers. However, my dream bed, 4 piece set was a staggering $14,000.00. Although stores in Fort Myers carried this set at retail cost, an internet search lead me to https://www.bedroomfurniturediscounts.com/ I worked with WENDY for several days, and she was able to get me multiple discounts that brought the price down to HALF-OFF!!! OH. MY. GOSH!!!! A 50% Discount on a "statement bed" that has been my DREAM BED for WEEKS! Not only is the bed 1/2 off, but the shipping & setup is FREE, and there is NO SALES TAX. WOW! Thank you SO Very Much WENDY for making the purchase possible. You've been WONDERFUL! This is an heirloom bedroom set that will last for generations. Thanks again Wendy & God Bless "

Great Customer Service

"I cannot believe the Extremely wonderful Customer Service I received from Asif Horinaiko,
Customer Success Manager. He was responsive and very diligent in taking care of my order. I wish there were more people in the world as customer focused and truly ready to go above and beyond to make my experience a pleasant one. Thanks so much!!

Great Bedroom Furniture Shopping

"Let me just say this was the most positive experience ever for customer service. Jade did a wonderful job as a sales person and worked with us during some damage issues until they were resolved in a very timely manner. We live in rural USA where we don't have very many furniture stores to shop from. I researched on the internet for bedroom furniture and found Bedroom Furniture Discounts. They are the real deal and are a retailer for the brand of furniture I wanted. It was the first time for me to buy furniture over the internet and will do it again in a heartbeat. Pricing was great as I had opportunity to look at the set in CA while we were on a trip and Bedroom Furniture beat their pricing by far. I bought the Cresent 6 piece Bedroom Set in Retreat Cherry. It is beautiful with self-closing drawers and beautiful finish. The delivery people were on time and removed shoes and set up in no time at all. Definitely an A+++. Thanks again, Jade! You are the best. Hope we can do business with you again real soon!"

"I was skeptical of using a site I had never worked with before. The videos and online customer service support, specifically Wendy, were so helpful and provided reassurance when placing my order. They even went so far to match the price of a competing website! I will follow up with this review with the delivery service and hope that it matches the same great service I received while ordering through Wendy. "

Furniture the easy way!

"I like to go to furniture stores in person, but after dealing with Asif and staff at Bedroom Furniture Discounts online, I was very impressed with the service and my purchase. I was browsing online for a china cabinet in white, which is harder to find than you think, when I found just what I wanted on the website DiningRoomsOutlet.com (same company as Bedroom Furniture Discounts). From ordering, to delivery, I received great customer service, and Asif kept me informed about the status of my order and delivery. I used the Platinum White glove delivery, which is when they put the furniture together and delivery it, since I was getting a large cabinet that would need assembly (white glove is just bringing it into your home instead of just to your door). It cost more, however I got a discount when I was chatting online with the sales rep Vlad. My piece was ready sooner then promised, which was great, and I received a call from the delivery company to arrange a good day and time to have it delivered. It arrived in perfect shape! Asif even followed up to make sure the guys from the delivery company did a good job. I will be shopping with Bedroom Furniture Discounts again."

Amazing customer service!

"I am so amazed and impressed how easy and convenient it was to purchase furniture from Bedroom Furniture Discounts.com. I have never purchased furniture online before and I was a little skeptical at first. Natalie reassured me that it was safe and secured, and answered all my questions, (and I did ask many of them). She made the process to easy and I ordered a bedroom set and a dining room set from the comfort of my recliner at home. Natalie, thank you so much for your excellent customer service... you made my online purchasing experience a great one.. most importantly a stress free one. :)"

great customer service

"This was our first experience with this company and we were a little apprehensive placing an order just south of 8,000. That included what they call their Platinum White Glove Delivery service which was 400

Absolute first class customer service; our furniture was exactly as described and in perfect condition; on time scheduling delivery . I would highly recommend the Platinum White Glove Delivery service, it was offer for free

Top Notch Furniture Company

"Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a top notch furniture company. In my experience I found that they had the best price for my executive leather chair and it was delivered sooner than anticipated. Bedroom Furniture Discounts contacted me via email regularly to update me on my order status including the date of shipment. The delivery went smooth. Overall a wonderful experience. I will definitely purchase from Bedroom Furniture Discounts again. I highly recommend this company. Thanks Alvin!"

This review was modified by onelawdawg on August 02 2016 12:13:55 PM

"I am very happy with my purchase. The table is beautiful, and I love how the extension leaf folds in on itself and is stored beneath the table. The delivery people were very professional and kept me advised of their arrival time. The delivery was a little later than expected, but Patrick helped expedite the order. I would order from this company again. Very pleasant experience."

Fabulous Furniture at Fantastic Prices with Top Notch Customer Service!

"The order process from start to finish was flawless. It was a pleasure working with Raquel on all the details of our order. She was knowledgeable, professional and competent. She notified us via email during each step of the order process and the delivery of our furniture was prompt and efficient. The young men who handled the delivery were very professional as well and extremely courteous. The furniture is absolutely beautiful and we just love it!"

This review was modified by katehc on July 28 2016 08:01:57 PM

Excellent customer service and great prices!

"I ordered my dining room set here because of the price - it was up to a thousand less than other sites and stores. However, I will always be a customer due to their excellent customer service. My furniture came earlier than expected - not good as we were in the middle of a major renovation. They held it another 3 weeks for me! When it arrived, I was notified that two of the chairs did not come with any hardware and they were waiting on it from the manufacturer. I was given a choice - deliver the chairs as is and we put them together when the hardware arrives or they deliver the chairs at a later date when they are assembled. We opted for the delivery as we were still renovating (of course) and it would be no problem for my husband to do it. When the set arrived, it was just perfect and the delivery guys couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We put the box with the two unassembled chairs in the garage. The hardware arrived within several days. A couple of weeks later, we finally (!) finished the wood floors in the dining room and started set up. When we opened the box with the two chairs, we noticed that the veneer on the chair back had a crack in it. If someone was sitting in it and their hair or a sweater got caught in it, it would rip a piece of the veneer off! OH NO - I was thinking that's what I get for ordering on line!! But I contacted Jade (the best!) and sent pictures. She assured me that she would contact the manufacturer. About two weeks later, I received a brand new chair back! I couldn't be more delighted. Working with this company has been a pleasure - plus I saved a ton of money. What could be better??!!"

This review was modified by Astoria21 on July 28 2016 05:12:55 AM

"Jade and the rest of the team at Bedroom Furniture Discounts was helpful and efficient. We were pleased with our purchase. "

This review was modified by laura_89 on July 27 2016 01:07:42 PM

Great Furniture

"We ordered an awesome furniture set and ottoman. Besides it taking a little bit of time to get it from CA to us, we are VERY happy. The ottoman had a defect and there as no problem to have it replaced.

After posting the picture of my living room on social media, i had numerous friends asking where i purchased from, because it was so awesome!

Working with Patrick was a pleasure and he assisted with any problem that we had.

Great Customer Service

"I would like to applaud Jade for outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend Bedroom Furniture to friends and family. "

This review was modified by Csscott24 on July 23 2016 03:22:54 AM

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

"I absolutely love my new dining room set!!! The delivery service was first class!!! Raquel was so helpful!!! I will highly recommend them to everyone!!!"

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.