Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedroom Furniture Discounts by clicking a star below.
2017-07-11

Very impressed

"I bought a bed for my son. I found this company after dealing with rude people and insane prices at Baers furniture.

This company saved me $400 and we got the bed 6 weeks earlier than Baers. The customer service was awesome. Fast responses to my questions. High quality furniture at great prices and better service than any high end furniture store.

Definitely going to do more business with them.

2017-07-07

Nash

"Nash was very helpful and helping me to charge this item on two different cards."

2017-07-06

Excellent customer service and pricing was below everyone else.

"Great!

Nate Sharma was outstanding to work with. He was courteous, professional and very clear in answering all my questions. More importantly, he was great at making me feel comfortable with my purchase. This included assurances and guarantees from Bedroom Furniture Discounts about the quality of the set, the shipping white glove test and other matters.

2017-07-06

Very easy process

"I was able to purchase the bedroom set I wanted with the help of Wendy, who made the whole process very easy.

Beth

Great Customer Service

"Natalie was very helpful and knowledgable! "

Natalie did fine work. Thx

"The first sales person was not as helpful as Natalie was. Thx for all you help. "

2017-07-04

Excellent price & product!

"I found a love seat that I loved locally but it was on backorder so I decided to look for it online. I found it and placed the order for about a $300 savings, only to find out that it was on back order for another couple of weeks. Since it was an excellent price and savings, I was willing to wait. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is because once they notified me that it was no longer on backorder and would be shipping to their distribution center, it appeared that the order got "hung up" and I ended up waiting another couple weeks. However, whenever I inquired to the status, Patrick did an outstanding job of quickly answering my email in a very prompt manner. The delivery service did a good job of setting up the love seat and delivered in the quoted time frame. Overall, excellent service from Patrick and the best price around!"

2017-07-04

beautiful new dining room table and chairs

"I have never purchased a table and chairs online before, but my experience with DiningRoomsOutlet.com was fantastic. My husband spent four hours going through picture after picture, searching for the right table and chairs. We ordered it and everything went smoothly. We were kept in the loop, by Patrick Parong, each step of the way. We had White Glove service and the table and chairs were put together and delivered right into my dining room. One chair we had to refuse because of a staple sticking out and Patrick kept us apprised of when the new chair would be delivered. We had to wait a few weeks, but everything is fine now, the fourth chair arrived last week. We are very happy and pleased with the service and customer care that we received. I would definitely buy from them again and encourage anyone who thought about it to go right ahead and go for it. You will not have any regrets."

2017-07-03

Thank you Natalie for helping me choose the correct deliver service and set up at check out. You are the best!

"awesome online chat customer service from natalie,"

2017-07-03

Excellent Service

"I have been waiting for 5 years to order this product. Wendy made the process easy peasy! "

2017-06-25

Nash Sharma

"Nash was a big help getting our furniture ordered. Very patient on the phone making sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. "

2017-06-23

Professional Experience

"Experienced exceptional customer rellations and professional responses from the time I placed my order until the white glove delivery walked out my front door. Would highly recommend them for any furniture purchase. "

2017-06-22

Happy customer

"Pricing was very competitive but what made the difference for us is the customer service on line. We received the Paula Dean Plantation bedroom furniture on time (3 weeks) and the delivery company was exceptionally professional. No trash left to deal with. Not having to unbox and dispose of the mountain of cardboard and Styrofoam was an added bonus and well worth the $149 white glove delivery. They set it up in about an hour and it is the nicest set we have owned. Happy customer.
Uwe

2017-06-22

Exceeded my expectations

"The entire experience was very positive. Jade was professional, the delivery crew was curteous and professional and our table is beautiful. Very easy on line purchase. "

2017-06-19

Excellent Experience

"Great customer service! Jade helped ensure everything went smoothly and met our expectations. On time delivery, in perfect condition, excellent delivery staff. They took great care to deliver our dresser exactly where we wanted it on the second floor, even though it was very heavy. Also helped us move existing furniture to accommodate. Very polite, called ahead twice and when the said they would. We would definitely use this company again. "

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.