Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

"Andrian, I wanted to let you know that we did have a furniture technician come to the house to fine tune the arm of the chair. He did a superb job and I wanted to thank you very much for your assistance in getting our whole dining room table and chairs in perfect condition. You have been a pleasure to work with, I appreciate your diligence in arranging a technician, and as we have guests in the future, should they want to know more about our beautiful table I will be more than happy to tell them of your company and my pleasurable experience working with you. Thank you again, and have a great day!"

"My experience with this company has been positive from order date to delivery. Communication was easy, and delivery and setup of our furniture was flawless. We appreciate the name brand for a very reasonable price. "

"I love love love my new bedroom. It is absolutely gorgeous. My husband said,"he feels like a king" as he should. Thank you for a great buying experience, great quality furniture and most of all the updates on my order. The delivery company was wonderful an the driver called to give me exact arrival time. Can you say excellent service!!!! Great job an thanks again.
The Myricks

"Our furniture was delivered on time and was exactly what we expected....the delivery company was very professional and set everything up as we wanted. We would definitely purchase furniture here again!"

"I just placed an order with Wendy and everything went smooth. She answered all my questions and put me at ease. I am so looking forward to getting my new bedroom set. Thanks Wendy for everything. It was nice dealing with you."

"We love our black bombe chest from Bedroom Discount Furniture. I had been looking for such a piece to completely my foyer for three years. It is perfect, reasonably priced and high quality. As an interior designer, I will be recommending the website to my clients and colleagues. Ali and her staff provided impeccable customer support. Will use again for sure!"

"Great service and I just love Wendy. She was exceptionally in helping with all of my questions, I needed answered. She's great and very patient with you especially when you're undecided. haha Future orders here I come! PS: Ask for Wendy!"

" This was my first order from this company. It was went very weel from the online asistance, to the delivery. The dining room set is beautiful, and the guys were very nice also. I would definitely recommend this company."

"I am very impressed with the excellent all around service. The elegant furniture set arrived much earlier than expected and the delivery team did a great job assembling all the pieces. When I noticed a minor defect in one piece, the first rate customer service led by Andrian resolved the issue beautifully. It was a pleasant experience shopping here."

"It has been an easy process from the beginning. My husband and I were renovating our home so we needed to continue to delay delivery and they were really great with that. Once we confirmed delivery, the driver had some technical issues with his truck but continued to call to find a time to accommodate. Love my dining set and would use this company again. "

"Nancy was a big help in facilitating my online order."

"Friendly, helpful staff when placing order. Excellent customer service. Quick delivery. Courteous delivery team. Overall experience exceeded our expectation!"

"I ordered a Northshore dinning table and nighstand today and spoke with Nathan. I want to thank him for being so patient, understanding, friendly and courteous. Nathan maximized great customer service and got me the best deal that he could on my purchase. It is because of Nathan that I'm going to recommend this company to my friends and family. I appreciate him and I'm sure he is a great asset to your company. THANKS NATHAN!"

"Nancy was amazing. She worked with me for an hour to find my amazing dinning room table. I appreciate all of Nancy's patience and am likely to purchase more furniture because of her! THANK YOU NANCY!"

"I had excellent customer service with Nancy and she was even kind enough to help me through every step of the ordering process. The price was great and I can't wait to get my new furniture."

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.