Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"AMAZING! We are from the "furniture capital of the world" and I took a chance in order to help save some money and could not be more satisfied!!! Tiffany was able to help answer all my questions and very quick to respond! PLUS the delivery drivers were amazing!"

"Tiffany was helpful from helping me order online, to following up on every stage of delivery. Delivery was a week earlier than expected (Yay!). The delivery people showed up at 8 pm due to delays from another delivery, but were friendly and efficient, and cleaned up after themselves. This is our first experience ordering furniture online; the price was such a good deal that I subconsciously expected to be disappointed with the service. This whole experience was pleasant and I would order from BFD again."

"Everything worked out very well. The men that delivered and put the furniture together were very professional and did an excellent job. Tiffany followed up to make sure everything was delivered to our satisfaction."

"I recently purchased a beautiful bedroom set which I found locally at Ashley. Discount bedroom furniture was able to match and best every price I found. Tiffany was assigned as my Customer success manager and she lived up to her title.
Everything went very smoothly! I appreciated the amazing and timely service. Expectations that were set were met and exceeded. I received my shipment over a week and a half before expected. I will definitely order from them again soon and recommend this company.
Miriam Smith

"I ordered a bedroom set off of Craigslist. It was an Ashley Furniture set. I honestly wasn't expecting that much. Boy was I surprised! The furniture was much more than I was expecting. Very heavy duty and quality furniture. The company kept in constant contact with me regarding my delivery and also offered financing. The delivery men were professional and went above and beyond the call of duty. Couldn't have asked for more!"

"I placed an order for my bedroom furniture on 8th of July. I was told that it will be delivered between 8/7 to 8/22.

I still haven't received my order and no information by when I will get it. Really disappointed by the customer service.

"Good quality products and quick delivery, we are happy with our purchase. The only grievance is that first, we were offered a discounted price and later informed that they could not offer the same and bumped the price up. There was a lot of going back and forth before we gave in. I hope they will honor their word consistently."

"Nancy was my internet chat buddy on my purchase and she is the best. She was quick and efficient and I am most grateful for her assistance. You have my 5 star vote."

"Bedroom Furniture Discounts provides great customer service. Their prices are greater. My delivery came on time. Every piece that I ordered was in perfect condition. I highly recommend Bedroom Furniture Discounts to my friends and family"

"I ordered a complete bedroom set in June and I am still waiting. The only time I received a call was to try to get me to upgrade to a platinum glove delivery. When I call them to find out where and why it's taking so long Tiffany tells me the same thing that I see on the website. It is mid-August and have been sleeping on the ground for a month. I hope that the day I receive the furniture I won't have any other problems. I will never order through them again."

"Nancy was great help! Very quick and met all my needs making this order easy. Thank you!"

"really care about making sure you are happy with your purchase ! Ali provided excellent followup and assistance throughout the whole purchasing process ! a very pleasant experience ! I will definitely purchase here again and recommend this company to everyone !"

"The website was easy to use, and the online chat feature was incredibly helpful! I had several questions and the individual with whom I spoke - Nancy - was able to answer them all right away. She was great!!"

"Nancy was very helpful and knowledgable in helping me to place my order via live chat."

"I was pleased with the pricing compared to other stores, the order process and the prompt delivery time. Tiffany was very helpful and great followup. The delivery people were on time and professional."

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.