Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"Wonderful products available. Super service! Our items came in wonderful shape and with great care. Raquel was wonderful!"

"Great online support/ordering with Nancy."

"We ordered this curio after looking in stores and online for awhile. The first time we saw the photo of this one, we knew it was perfect for our needs. We were kept informed from the moment we ordered it. And what a nice surprise when we got a call to tell us it would be delivered to our home several weeks sooner than we had expected. It was in perfect condition when it arrived, and we could not be happier! Thanks to Ali and everyone else we spoke to and worked with during this most excellent buying experience!"

"I was so impressed with the service from the beginning, I talked to Natan D. and he was so friendly and professional, he told about the company, and the most important I got the prices I wanted on the beautiful bedroom set! Thank you, Natan! And the furniture was delivered within 5 days! All the people I interacted with were so nice and helpful. The delivery guys were so helpful, they worked very hard and it was raining, I felt bad for them, very efficient, fast and they gave me some tips how to take care of the funiture...Thank you!!!! Great service!!! I'm thinking of buying more stuff..."

"I ordered a full bedroom set on 7/21/2014 with this company. The person I chatted with was Nancy - she answered all of my questions patiently, and helped me get the furniture set I was looking for at a discount. So far I am very satisfied with the ordering process, and the price I paid (which was considerably better than some other stores I looked at). After I receive the furniture and delivery, if everything goes smoothly, I will write another review too. "

"I ordered a dining set from DiningRoomsOutlet and I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect because it was my first purchase from them and it was going to be an expensive purchase, and there were mixed reviews I found. However, I took a chance because not only did they have the best competitive price, they had the best delivery timeframe (I searched a LOT of different websites for the same dining set, comparing total cost to get it to my home and set up, and how long it would take). Once I made my purchase, I was emailed by one of their reps, Raquel, to confirm my order, as well as a phone call by her after it was delivered to make sure everything was delivered fine and I was satisfied. The dining room set was beautiful (nothing damaged), the delivery men unpacked and assembled quickly & professionally, and the delivery timeframe was at just around 3 weeks. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase and with this company!"

"I recently purchased from your store and was pleasantly
surprised by the whole transaction. From start to finish
it was super easy and the delivery was very professional
safe and smooth. Furniture was delivered in perfect
condition. And the customer service representative
Raquel was super courteous and helpful. Would
definitely buy again.

"Real shopper!!!!!! I had a horrible experience and would encourage anyone thinking of purchasing from bedroom furniture discounts to spend your money somewhere else. You may see a lower price here compared to other stores but it isn't worth the small savings. Your first clue should be that there is no option to leave a review on the site. You must pay attention to all e-mails, click on the link provided allowing you to read other reviews and then and only there will you find the option to leave a review. I highly doubt this will make it on the site but completely worth my time in hopes that it does. We ordered a dining table. Delivery takes many weeks as they say they are inspecting everything along the way. When the furniture arrived they had certain days they would deliver and took me a lot of pushing to get them to deliver at a reasonable time where I could be available. When the table arrived all 6 chairs had 1 leg that had at least an inch between the leg and floor making the chairs very wobbly. Delivery guys would not fix, just noted and left me to deal with service center. That is the white glove delivery they are peddling. The service center is the worst part of the company. I was first told to adjust the chairs myself, in an email. That the chairs were not put together correctly and to have someone sit in the chair while I adjust them. Normally I may have done this, but with 12 Allen screws holding these chairs together and the so called white glove delivery I asked that someone come out and make the adjustments and put the chairs together correctly. This is where the nightmare began. I was yelled at, hung up on, and ignored by my so called customer success manager (Tiffany). When I requested to deal with the manager (shaquan) the service was no better. She would not give me any information for corporate and when she finally did it was incorrect. I was constantly told (for weeks) that they had contacted the tech and he would get a hold of me. I had to contact them to get that information as we'll. No communication at all as to what is happening. When I requested they just come pick up the furniture and provide me with a refund they told me they would charge me a 30% restock fee that cannot be waived. It took a month but I have finally had the chairs adjusted and it took the tech sawing off a portion of the leg to make the chairs level. I will never buy anything from any of their stores and I highly encourage everyone else to go somewhere else also. You may think I am impatient, or expect too much and that is fine, I hope you have a better experience than I do. All I asked for was that they inform me of what is going on and work within my schedule. That was too much to ask for. Very dissatisfied. "

"Initially, my wife and I were somewhat apprehensive when deciding to purchase a sofa/loveseat set online. The price for the Ashley set we ended up purchasing was worth taking the chance though - and was I surprised. The store's rep, Tiffany, was very responsive to my emails - in addition, the ordering process was very easy, and the level of communication throughout the process from order to shipping to delivery was incredibly transparent. I don't believe it took more than 3-4 weeks to receive the set - and we are VERY pleased with the furniture, it looks great, was delivered in excellent condition. I would purchase from this retailer again, as they have made a believer of me. Thanks Bedroom Furniture Discounts! Tom from NJ."

"Great experience from ordering through delivery and assembly! They kept us updated every step of the way, the furniture is beautiful and the price was the best I could find on the Internet. Special thanks to Tiffany for checking in to make sure we were satisfied."

"We could not be happier with our Ashley furniture purchase. This company under promised and way over-delivered. The pricing was better than any other website. The purchase was secured with a "Buy Safe" guarantee. The shipping was not only free, the delivery company they used was top notch. Our daughter's sixteenth birthday surprise was a huge success! A Big thank you to our store rep. Tiffany and everyone at BFD for making this purchase a great experience."

"I had a great experience with Bedroom Furniture Discounts- when I initially called the salesperson was polite and knowledgeable and I was happy to know I qualified for free Platinum White Glove Delivery! The men that came to setup the furniture were veery friendly, fast and did a great job! Tiffany was also a great help with leaving me emails about the status of my order. Overall I had a great experience.

"Review of Bedroom Furniture Discounts.com
Our purchase process, from beginning to end, was excellent! TIFFANY was our representative, and she was awesome! She was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and professional; as she took us through the entire process. We were VERY impressed with her. She is one of the reasons we would purchase additional pieces, from Bedroom Furniture Discounts. The furniture is beautiful, exactly as pictured. Their delivery team inspected every piece locally, and the wrapping/protection was the best we have seen. We have purchased furniture online previously, and even by our strictest standards; this was by far, the easiest. The pricing was extremely competitive, shipping and delivery were both Outstanding. We also appreciated that we could track our order through every phase.
We highly recommend this Co. to Anyone!! B. Janota

"Great furniture, great service. Although a piece of furniture was damaged on arrival, they made it right and the white glove delivery service was great."

"Was a great experience. Got a good price and the delivery guys were professional and did a good job. "

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.