Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

"Great service and I just love Wendy. She was exceptionally in helping with all of my questions, I needed answered. She's great and very patient with you especially when you're undecided. haha Future orders here I come! PS: Ask for Wendy!"

" This was my first order from this company. It was went very weel from the online asistance, to the delivery. The dining room set is beautiful, and the guys were very nice also. I would definitely recommend this company."

"I am very impressed with the excellent all around service. The elegant furniture set arrived much earlier than expected and the delivery team did a great job assembling all the pieces. When I noticed a minor defect in one piece, the first rate customer service led by Andrian resolved the issue beautifully. It was a pleasant experience shopping here."

"It has been an easy process from the beginning. My husband and I were renovating our home so we needed to continue to delay delivery and they were really great with that. Once we confirmed delivery, the driver had some technical issues with his truck but continued to call to find a time to accommodate. Love my dining set and would use this company again. "

"Nancy was a big help in facilitating my online order."

"I ordered a Northshore dinning table and nighstand today and spoke with Nathan. I want to thank him for being so patient, understanding, friendly and courteous. Nathan maximized great customer service and got me the best deal that he could on my purchase. It is because of Nathan that I'm going to recommend this company to my friends and family. I appreciate him and I'm sure he is a great asset to your company. THANKS NATHAN!"

"Nancy was amazing. She worked with me for an hour to find my amazing dinning room table. I appreciate all of Nancy's patience and am likely to purchase more furniture because of her! THANK YOU NANCY!"

"I had excellent customer service with Nancy and she was even kind enough to help me through every step of the ordering process. The price was great and I can't wait to get my new furniture."

"Nancy was extremely helpful in assisting with our order. "

"The team at Bedroom Furniture Discounts was very professional and very helpful, especially Raquel. We had a great experience from ordering to the delivery and installation (we used their white glove service). I would not hesitate to order from them again."

"My husband and I ordered a bedroom set from Bedroom Furniture Discounts. At first I'll be honest I was a little nervous ordering expensive furniture online, however Nancy the sales rep was very helpful and most definitely eased my nervous. The shipping was way faster than expected and the gentlemen who delivered it were AMAZING!!! Super nice, polite and very professional! When they say white glove delivery their not kidding!! It was very muddy outside when they delivered. They made sure they did not get a spec of mud on my rugs!! My furniture was in PERFECT condition not one nick, chip, or smudge! I am going to use them again and HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them!! Thank you Bedroom Furniture Discounts for a wonderful experience!! "

"Great experience, prices and staff. I will purchase from BFD again."

"Let me start by saying, from start to finish, this is one of the smoothest transactions I have ever had. I spoke to Nancy in the chat of the website, and she was very helpful and closed me by offering a 7% discount. I was impressed with the prices, and I was a bit skeptical due to the low prices (compared to Ashley Furniture Store). The furniture arrived in about 4 weeks, and the delivery drivers were great at getting it set up and organized. Tiffany was great at following up to make sure I had the best experience possible!"

"The furniture was received without issue. The delivery company kept me informed throughout the day and were extremely courteous and friendly. Raquel Gonzales, customer service manager did an excellent job in following up to ensure my experience was to satisfaction. I would definitely buy from here again. "

"I ordered the "North Shore 7-pc Rectangular Leg Extension Table Set" from diningroomsoutlet. The order was placed sometime last week of Dec,2014 and arrived home a month later. At the time of order I was told that the delivery would take a month. I opted for platinum delivery service. The furniture was delivered and assembled at home without any issues. Sales, post-sales communications and delivery service were really good. Nathan from Sales and Tiffany from post-sales were helpful throughout. I only wish the company could make the delivery a bit more faster."

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.