Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-08-16

Amazing customer service!

"I am so amazed and impressed how easy and convenient it was to purchase furniture from Bedroom Furniture Discounts.com. I have never purchased furniture online before and I was a little skeptical at first. Natalie reassured me that it was safe and secured, and answered all my questions, (and I did ask many of them). She made the process to easy and I ordered a bedroom set and a dining room set from the comfort of my recliner at home. Natalie, thank you so much for your excellent customer service... you made my online purchasing experience a great one.. most importantly a stress free one. :)"

2016-08-03

great customer service

"This was our first experience with this company and we were a little apprehensive placing an order just south of 8,000. That included what they call their Platinum White Glove Delivery service which was 400

Absolute first class customer service; our furniture was exactly as described and in perfect condition; on time scheduling delivery . I would highly recommend the Platinum White Glove Delivery service, it was offer for free

2016-08-02

Top Notch Furniture Company

"Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a top notch furniture company. In my experience I found that they had the best price for my executive leather chair and it was delivered sooner than anticipated. Bedroom Furniture Discounts contacted me via email regularly to update me on my order status including the date of shipment. The delivery went smooth. Overall a wonderful experience. I will definitely purchase from Bedroom Furniture Discounts again. I highly recommend this company. Thanks Alvin!"

This review was modified by onelawdawg on August 02 2016 12:13:55 PM

2016-07-29

"I am very happy with my purchase. The table is beautiful, and I love how the extension leaf folds in on itself and is stored beneath the table. The delivery people were very professional and kept me advised of their arrival time. The delivery was a little later than expected, but Patrick helped expedite the order. I would order from this company again. Very pleasant experience."

2016-07-28

Fabulous Furniture at Fantastic Prices with Top Notch Customer Service!

"The order process from start to finish was flawless. It was a pleasure working with Raquel on all the details of our order. She was knowledgeable, professional and competent. She notified us via email during each step of the order process and the delivery of our furniture was prompt and efficient. The young men who handled the delivery were very professional as well and extremely courteous. The furniture is absolutely beautiful and we just love it!"

This review was modified by katehc on July 28 2016 08:01:57 PM

2016-07-28

Excellent customer service and great prices!

"I ordered my dining room set here because of the price - it was up to a thousand less than other sites and stores. However, I will always be a customer due to their excellent customer service. My furniture came earlier than expected - not good as we were in the middle of a major renovation. They held it another 3 weeks for me! When it arrived, I was notified that two of the chairs did not come with any hardware and they were waiting on it from the manufacturer. I was given a choice - deliver the chairs as is and we put them together when the hardware arrives or they deliver the chairs at a later date when they are assembled. We opted for the delivery as we were still renovating (of course) and it would be no problem for my husband to do it. When the set arrived, it was just perfect and the delivery guys couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We put the box with the two unassembled chairs in the garage. The hardware arrived within several days. A couple of weeks later, we finally (!) finished the wood floors in the dining room and started set up. When we opened the box with the two chairs, we noticed that the veneer on the chair back had a crack in it. If someone was sitting in it and their hair or a sweater got caught in it, it would rip a piece of the veneer off! OH NO - I was thinking that's what I get for ordering on line!! But I contacted Jade (the best!) and sent pictures. She assured me that she would contact the manufacturer. About two weeks later, I received a brand new chair back! I couldn't be more delighted. Working with this company has been a pleasure - plus I saved a ton of money. What could be better??!!"

This review was modified by Astoria21 on July 28 2016 05:12:55 AM

2016-07-27

"Jade and the rest of the team at Bedroom Furniture Discounts was helpful and efficient. We were pleased with our purchase. "

This review was modified by laura_89 on July 27 2016 01:07:42 PM

2016-07-26

Great Furniture

"We ordered an awesome furniture set and ottoman. Besides it taking a little bit of time to get it from CA to us, we are VERY happy. The ottoman had a defect and there as no problem to have it replaced.

After posting the picture of my living room on social media, i had numerous friends asking where i purchased from, because it was so awesome!

Working with Patrick was a pleasure and he assisted with any problem that we had.

2016-07-22

Great Customer Service

"I would like to applaud Jade for outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend Bedroom Furniture to friends and family. "

This review was modified by Csscott24 on July 23 2016 03:22:54 AM

2016-07-20

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

"I absolutely love my new dining room set!!! The delivery service was first class!!! Raquel was so helpful!!! I will highly recommend them to everyone!!!"

2016-07-16

Amazing service!

"I chatted my entire order with a representative named Lenore! She was truly amazing and was very helpful with each and ever single question. I purchased numerous items and she didn't miss a beat. What a wonderful experience! "

2016-07-15

Beautiful bed, great customer service

"Really enjoying our beautiful four-poster with canopy bed: Raquel was very helpful when we had an issue with a piece not fitting properly, very happy with this level of customer service!"

2016-07-13

Couldn't be happier

"I can't say enough for Alvin and Asif. From the day we purchased our dining set to the date of delivery. I was so impressed with the entire process. Alvin was in constant communication with me as to the progress of our delivery. The white glove treatment that we received from Elite Delivery was amazing. They inspected all of our furniture prior to delivery. Anthony was right on time and he and his partner were very professional. We love our set and want to say Thank you for everything. We highly recommend your company and the quality of our merchandise."

This review was modified by lesndarl on July 13 2016 11:54:42 AM

2016-07-10

Seriously Great Service

"Just ordered my new Paula Deen dresser that I have had my eye on for over a year. Price absolutely could not be matched. I got it for almost $800.00 less than what I thought I was going to have to pay. Thanks to Lenore, my purchase experience was seamless and comfortable. She did a great job of informing on my warranty and letting me know about upgrades without making me feel pressured. BRAVO...this is the kind of on-line shopping everyone should experience...Well done! I will definitely be making future purchases. Great thanks to Bedroom Furniture Discounts and Lenore!

2016-07-07

The best things in life are worth waiting for.

"My experience was amazing. It took a long time to receive my order, but OMG the quality of the furniture and the white glove delivery were so worth the wait. If I could go back and do it all over, I would have had Patrick coordinate all my new furniture needs for the new house. "

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.