Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
2017-02-21

Worst Customer Service and Furniture Order Experience

"Beware of this seller. I purchased a bedroom set in Oct 22. Currently it's Feb 21 and I only have half the product. I paid for the 399 inspection to make sure damages don't happen, but each time there is damage identified. The chest quality broke on two deliveries. While trying to get information, their customer service says that I need to talk to the delivery center. They say they will follow up on the issue since they are concerned and never do and ignore. When I asked to cancel my order for the chest and refund the 399 inspection fee since it wasn't performed with a inconvenience refund since my family is sleeping on the floor, they only offered to return the chest and a fraction of the inspection fee. I'm contacting my credit card company and disputing the order since this isn't what I requested. "

This review was modified by tmetry on February 23 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

Super Helpful Sales!!

"Wonderful service and information provided by Nash today with my dining table purchase today.
Explained how I could ship my item out of state and coordinate delivery in great detail.
Very helpful and excellent pricing as well!

This review was modified by wanit00 on February 23 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-02-20

Easy Peasy

"Am always a bit uneasy ordering things online, especially something as big as a bedroom set, but we have owned Pulaski furniture before and trust the quality. I also have reservations about the shipping, but Bedroom Furniture Discounts offer what they call "White Glove Shipping." Although it is advertised as free, if you want them to carry it to your room and put it together, they charge 500 bucks extra. I used the chat feature on the site to figure out if the extra cost was worth it and I was able to chat with Ariana, who helped me and even got me a 50% discount on the Platinum White Glove service. She made the entire process very easy and set my mind (mostly) at ease about what I will be getting. Hopefully once the furniture arrives I can update the review and add even more praise. Thus far, I would definitely recommend Bedroom Furniture Discounts. Thanks Ariana!"

This review was modified by jmh2298 on February 22 2017 12:45:01 PM

Pranav22's Avatar

Michigan
2017-02-20

Best online buying experience!

"I was very unsure and nervous about buying something that I've never seen in person nor visited the site/ store. However, my customer service was exceptional and very thorough and honest. I am absolutely floored by Wendy. She is extremely helpful; thoroughly enjoyed the buying process. Wendy just made me a customer for more furniture and I will make sure that my family & friends know about her and Bedroom Furniture Discounts. She made the process seamless, FAST, thorough and very professional. Great experience. "

This review was modified by Pranav22 on February 22 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-19

Best price I found!

"I had been coveting this Stanley dresser for a while, and the price never seemed to drop. Then, I found it with a lower price than anywhere else on Bedroom Furniture Discounts --- and they were having a Presidents Day sale. The online chat sealed the deal ... Natalie was just terrific. I am thoroughly impressed with this merchant and will definitely look to them first when I shop in the future. Free shipping and no tax -- can't beat that.

This review was modified by NessP on February 21 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-02-19

So far, So good

"Just ordered the Sophia Villa bed, 2 night stands and a dresser. I like the live chat feature. Natalie was responsive and helpful. Look forward to receiving the order!"

This review was modified by emilycatanzaro14 on February 21 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-17

BEWARE AND DON'T BUY FROM THEM

"HORRIBLE AND TERRIBLE DELIVERY
After almost 2 months, I am still waiting for my furniture and the delivery company can only deliver between 11-3pm and even if you are busy or whatever and on a specific date which only comes after 2-3 weeks cycle, I already cancelled one of the delivery date 2 weeks ago and now the same thing is happening, I simply don't understand why I bought the furniture from them. Pathetic customer service as well.

This review was modified by innovative_zain on February 21 2017 12:15:21 AM

2017-02-17

Easy Process, Great Communication, Best Price

"i chose to use Bedroomfurniturediscounts because they had the items we wanted at the best price. The process and communication from the beginning was great. I was kept informed of where the items were and what to expect next the whole way. Raquel was easy to work with. I would have given 5 stars, but i only do so for above and beyond service. Not that anything went wrong, it went great. Only negative was the time it took to receive items, which was fully disclosed up front. If you are not in a hurry to get your items, the is the best place to shop. I definitely recommend this company."

This review was modified by mcgowanblaine on February 21 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-01-10

A+ All the Way

"Great service. Communication throughout process. Highly recommend!"

2016-12-23

Dresden TV Stand

"I got my order today, I must say the TV stand is beautiful I'm so happy with this design, the coffee table and end tables are beautiful well deigned. Service was great. Will do business gain."

BUYER BEWARE

"I don't even know where to start. I ordered my bedroom set on November 30, 2016 so that I would have it by my move in date on the 31st of December. I finally received it yesterday, two months later, or January 31, 2017 to be exact.

When I first made the transaction my card was declined a few times but did go through the fourth time. About a week later I checked the order of my status online and saw that it said canceled. There system showed me all of the transactions I made including the ones declined so I didn't see the order status of the transaction that actually went through. Because of this I figured that no transaction ever went through because the money was not taken out of my card yet, not even 7 days after I placed the order. After I was sure the transaction didn't go through or was canceled for some reason, I decided to go to my local Carol House Furniture who carried the same bedroom set I intended to purchase from Bedroom Discount. Carol House (Value City Furniture as well) matched their prices and offered me free delivery and set up. So I purchased the bedroom set from Carol House in full. About two days later I saw that my account was in the negatives because Bedroom Discounts decided to go back into my account and withdraw the money from my bank 9 days after I placed the order & saw that it was canceled.

I called them several times and they were extremely hard to get a hold of. When I finally spoke to someone, Asif I believe, he was extremely rude. I stated that I needed answers as to what's going on and he repeated back to me "you need answers?" He then put me on hold then finally came back and told me that Jade, my delivery/transactions coordinator, would give me a call back. Of course she never did and she also failed to respond to any of my emails. When I finally got a hold of her she stated that I could not get a refund because it was already shipped and if I did want a refund then I would need to pay a 30% restocking fee even though they deducted funds from my account that I didn't have or authorize.

When I finally moved into my apartment I realized that my bedroom was actually smaller than in the layout I was provided when I leased the apartment. Because Bedroom Discounts were not willing to refund me I was pretty much forced to get a king size bed, dresser and nightstand that I knew would not fit into my bedroom. Not only was their customer service horrible but their delivery company was something else. They kept changing dates and I've never once got a hold of them. They do not answer or return calls. They finally called me a week before delivery to confirm the date which was even later than what they promised. I swallowed my anger and agreed to the date.

Finally yesterday the furniture arrived. Surprisingly it was in great shape. There was a small chip on my footboard but wasn't a big deal and wasn't too visible. Get this, they sent an older man and his teenage son to deliver the furniture. They could barely get the furniture up the steps and my boyfriend did a lot of the lifting for them. I was so relieved that the furniture arrived and wasn't damaged. I figured it was all over with and I'd never have to deal with Bedroom Discounts again. I woke up this morning to a phone call from my apartment complex manager who told me that whomever delivered my furniture hit the front gates into the apartments & they had it all on video. The idiot damaged the entire left gate on his way out with his semi truck. I emailed Jade to let her know what happened and that my apartment complex will be going after them for money for damages to the gate. Of course she has yet to reply and probably will never reply.

BUYER BEWARE, your local furniture store will match whatever Bedroom Discounts offers. I would have much rather paid more and gotten a smooth transaction then paid less and dealt with all the hassle. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BEDROOM FURNITURE DISCOUNTS!!!

This review was modified by rima314 on February 17 2017 09:21:13 AM

2016-11-30

The customer service was great.

"Natalie with the online support was very prompt and helpful in placing an order. Excellent."

This review was modified by Penchala on November 30 2016 07:40:22 PM

Nash was amzing

"Excellent service. Knowledgeable, helpful and nice customer service. Great price and discount for excellent products."

2016-11-28

Very easy ordering, great prices unbeatable

"Ariana rocks ... works so hard to make your happy, is very kind and knowledgeable. "

This review was modified by DrIon on November 28 2016 09:03:47 PM

2016-11-28

Best online service I've received anywhere

"Ariana was SUPER helpful via our chat sessions - we actually had two. I wanted to speak with her again later in the day and she ensured I had her information and availability so I could contact her again. She answered all my questions, helped to get the discount code to work, and was patient with me through the whole process. I highly recommend this site!"

This review was modified by JollyMollyRho on November 29 2016 06:20:11 AM

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.