Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"I am satisfied with their service. But price bit higher than other shop. "

"Good support from the specialists, especially Nancy

Now I'm waiting on the delivery!

"I ordered a loft bed and few bedroom accessories and everything came before the estimated delivery time. Overall good experience. Nathan my sales guy was very helpful in fulfilling the order."

"I was very pleased with my purchase experience. I received several emails letting me know my order status and received a call about the delivery as promised. Delivery was on time and they did a great job, I was impressed. I love my furniture too!"

"Delivery process went smoothly. Ordering process was a challenge through chat and email. I had to call because I did not receive a response by email a few times. "

"Thank you so much for a wonderful shopping experience. Everything worked out wonderfully and we are very pleased with our new furniture and the service/delivery received.
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful service and saving us money on our new furniture. Have already recommended you and will definitely use you again!!!!
Thanks,
Gary

"I've been looking for a couches for a long long time. Nothing was catching my eye or my comfort. I went to every single furniture store out there but still nothing. I thought I would have to settle for something i didn't really like... but then i contacted Bedroom furniture discounts! I had Nathan help me out. I told him exactly what I was looking for and we browsed the website together. Finally Nathan suggested I look at the Ledelle collection and I fell in loveee! The only thing was that I didn't know if it was comfortable or not. But Nathan promised me that I would love it because he actually had it himself and it was the best thing he ever bought. I was so tired of looking around and Nathan was so patient with me- I just took his word and placed the order! He then helped me place the order and before you knew it I was sitting on my couch not wanting to ever get up!! Best couch ever! (little side note- I just had a baby and she loves being changed on the big sized ottoman I got- also amazing quality!) Thank you so much for helping me out Nathan- your wife is one lucky gal! Just want to also give a little shout out to Nancy for being so kind and patient in our little chat session! BFD is amazing cant wait to order more from you guys! "

"I just bought a dining room table & chairs from Dining Rooms Outlet. Wendy was my live Chat Assistance & she was WONDERFUL!! She walked me through the process, referenced coupon codes & helped me with check out. It was truly a great experience -no stress at all!! Thank you & I'll be back to shop again!"

"online assistant Nancy was very helpful, thanks again.."

"I would definitely purchase from Bedroom Furniture Discounts again. I told the furniture tech who came to do a little touch up work that the entire experience from start to finish had been very positive. From the sales rep who handled the purchase over the chat line, to the delivery guys who ran into truck problems, but always kept me abreast of the situation, to April my customer service rep, to the furniture repair company and technician. We even received a confirmation email from the furniture repair company with a photo of the technician who was scheduled to come to our home to touch up the furniture. I had never seen that before and thought it was such a clever idea. Overall it was a very positive experience and I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family. Thank you for your attentiveness throughout. Customer service at it's best!"

"On Labor day weekend I was desperate to find a place to buy a good dinning room set and I was lucky to find Bedroom Furniture Discount. Their service is as advertised with an excellent customer service and great delivery service. I will definitely shop again."

"I am very unhappy with the post-sales service from this company. Of the four-piece bedroom set that I ordered, one piece was apparently damaged in transit and was not delivered (they advised me of this only an hour before the delivery), and two pieces were defective. Despite the merchant's assurance that the three missing, damaged, or defective pieces would be replaced promptly, it is now two weeks later and the first damaged piece still has not shipped from the manufacturer. The customer service has not met my expectations and had not followed up in setting the order right. I have had to resort to getting my credit card company involved in seeking a resolution. I will not be a repeat customer."

"Wendy has been of great help as of making my order today. She has been helpful with the order as well as helped me with a little bit of a discount with a platinum delivery. I will have to wait and see how the order turns up after it is delivered in the estimated 3 weeks. I may have to comeback to write another review unless it is as expected."

"I purchased a new bedroom set in July 2014. Both the queen bed set and nightstand arrived damaged. The nightstand had four dents on the top surface and was returned and the queen bed had a broken foot cap. The driver said they don't have time when loading to inspect everything other than a cursory look over. Once it became apparent that there were problems with my order my Customer Success Manager stopped answering my emails. I paid in full in July, but still have no complete items from my order that I can use, no assurances of when I might get them, and no offer to credit my account until replacement items can be shipped. Stay clear of this company.

Update: After two recent phone calls with company I've been given assurances that the replacement part for the bed has been shipped and that a new nightstand will be shipped out within two weeks time.

"Reading reviews really helps when I make purchases online. Therefore, it's important for me, especially when I made such a large purchase, to give back to such a valuable tool as "a review". Bedroom Furniture Discounts was a 5 start experience from start to finish. From the minute I clicked on their site to the moment they set up my bedroom furniture, everything was done professionally and exceeded my highest expectations. I highly recommend their company. "

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.