• Bedroom Furnitu Bedroom Furniture Discounts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Worst experience ever. Took a couple of months to get my bedroom set and it came damaged. Took another month to get replacement. Quality is poor and customer service was atrocious. I got lame apology after apology but no attempt to make the situation better was ever made. Would not buy from them again and would not recommend anyone else try them. Left a review on their facebook and they deleted it. Trying to hide who they really are."

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

BedroomFurnitureDiscounts, Bedroom Furniture Discoun rep has responded

“We apologize that you had a bad experience. Can you please provide more information via email to sales@bedroomfurniturediscounts.com so we can investigate what happened and work on improving. Out of 800+ reviews 97% of those clients are satisfied, hence the very high ranking, and we are striving to get to 100%.”

"Raquel, delivery went very well, everything was as expected. The furniture looks great! The delivery men were very nice! Thank you.

"Love the furniture we received and arrived in perfect condition. Ordering online was easy. Jade followed up with email updates throughout the process. "

"This is the first time I ordered furniture online but it was the absolute perfect transaction . I had seen these Paula Deen in a local furniture store, but saved hundreds of dollars with this order. The ordering process was easy , the person on the phone was polite and pleasant , and I received immediate follow up via email confirmations . I was told ahead of time that I would be notified when product would be available for delivery , and it was spot on . The delivery people called ahead to let me know when they were coming and the white glove delivery was exactly just that. The furniture that I ordered arrived in perfect condition and was placed in my home by a professional , in every way. A huge thank you to Anthony of Bedroom Furniture Discounts for the excellent service.... The emails that you sent letting me know where my order stood in the process and when to expect delivery etc. was greatly appreciated as well as the follow up after the furniture was delivered to make sure everything was as it should be ! That is great customer service! , Great prices, superior service, perfect delivery , and even follow up after the furniture is delivered … That's all you need to know !"

"Pulaski Arabella 4 Piece Upholstered Bedroom Set in Aged Patina

WOW I have had this set on order with another site, the first delivery experience was terrible, so I cancelled, I ordered through someone else...still on hold

THEN I meet AMY Amy the god send she walked me through the process, helped me get the best deal and was so polite and professional throughout She has me hooked as a customer AMYS BOSS she needs a raise

"I was very pleased with Andrian at Furniture Discounts. He handled my dining room delivery quickly and efficiently. I told him I needed the furniture by the end of the week and he made it happen. Shipping was expensive because I fell under the minimum amount for free shipping but it was fast and they put furniture together quickly. Thank you for a great outcome and product.

"Very helpful and friendly chat furniture specialist, Nancy. Very easy to find what I wanted and she worked with her manager to provide a super price. In addition, free shipping, no sales tax, and white glove delivery!"

"First time ordering with Bedroom Furniture Discounts. Everything was easy and perfect!

Delivery guys were on time, courteous, and handled our furniture with care.

We had to delay delivery 5 times due to timing of our remodel and everyone from the day of our order, to changes to our order (we added a piece and are now exchanging a piece) to delivery day were kind, helpful and patient.

Could not be more pleased!

"I am waiting to see what happens with my order and will update ASAP. 3 Stars for now since I'm not sure yet. Will come back and update with all the details :)"

"Nancy was very easy to work with and got our order processed very quickly. Even beat prices of our local furniture store."

"What a fabulous experience from pre-sale to sale to delivery and problem resolution. We had never bought furnitute on line before and were a little wary on how the experience and quality would unfold.

We love our table and have gotten multiple compliments on the quality and look.

Patrick and success manager was so responsive...the delivery people were scary good-they actually answered the phone everytime we called--which was actually left us so surprised we wondered if everything was valid--but it was.

On top of everything - everyone was so friendly and nice.

"I know it can be a little intimidating ordering something as expensive as furniture from an online retailer, but my experience with Bedroom Furniture Discounts, from the beautiful furniture (which arrived with nary a scratch, by the way), customer service (it was such a pleasure working with Nick, Altair, and Wendy), to their "white glove" delivery (the delivery men were very proficient and polite), was nothing less than positive. I would highly recommend Bedroom Furniture Discounts to anyone!"

"My order arrived weeks before promised, in good condiditon and was delivered on time professionally. Unpacking, installation and set-up was done to my satisfaction by polite and professional delivery men."

"I was a little disappointed at first since the price was not the lowest in comparison to their competitors. However, I also dealt with the competitors and am still awaiting my order from 3 months ago. Bedroom Furniture Discounts has OUTSTANDING customer service after the sale. The bed was delivered in a little over 2 weeks in perfect condition - all boxes intact. The delivery drivers were professional and punctual. They called to give me updates on their location and how long it would be before they arrived. The day of delivery was convenient as well. Follow up after the delivery was also exceptional. "

"The movers were cordial, tidy, and fast. I couldn't have asked for better service. And Raquel's follow up was very nice as well. This was my first online furniture order and I am very please. My table and chairs are lovely and are just what I expected."

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.