Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedroom Furniture Discounts by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Loved my sofa

"I was nervous about ordering online but I couldn't be happier with my furniture. The delivering guys were kind, respectful and professional. 100% satisfied "

2017-05-24

Excellent Customer Servie

"Ariana was a huge help in purchasing our new dining room set. I can't wait to see it in person!"

2017-05-23

Nash is Awesome!!!

"I ordered a 7 piece Dresden Patina Gold dining set today through Nash Sharma. I can't say enough about how wonderful, professional, and friendly he was. Your company is lucky to have a person like him with this type of customer care talent. I hope he is rewarded accordingly. :) He's the best!!!!"

2017-05-22

Checkout page a confusing - customer service rep helpful

"The checkout page claims to offer free shipping, but doesn't explain that that only applies to orders over $999.99. The live chat customer service rep, Natalie, explained what was going on and gave me a discount to reduce the shipping cost."

Great service

"Seen the furniture at local store, really liked i. Found it here online here, and saved a lot, and had great customer service too from Natalie...Thanks!!"

Natalie

"I ordered furniture and messed up my delivery address so I reached out to Natalie who assured me she would take care of it tomorrow. I am so relieved. She was great. Thank you - crystal motta "

Sleeping comfortably

"I ordered the DeMarlos bedroom furniture. When it came I had the wrong night stand. I immediately e-mailed Patrick Parong, he got in touch with the Manager and in no time at all he sent me an e-mail telling me that the night stand would be picked up and the one I wanted would be delivered. He was true to his word.
In no time at all I had my nightstand. Quality is also great. I would order from Bedroom Furniture Discounts again.
Patrick was awesome. Thanks to all that had something to do with getting me my beautiful furniture.

Coleene

A pleasure!

"Nash was very helpful and I was happy to order furniture to a live person rather than online."

Nash to the Rescue

"Nash was very patient and professional in providing me with satisfactory answers with my order."

Amazing Customer Service

"I used the live chat feature on 2 occasions to ask questions about a collection I was interested in. On both occasions, I spoke to Natalie and she was amazing. Not only is it great to talk to someone live, but she was extremely helpful both times. After my first chat, I received emails, text and personal phone calls to follow up. This is fantastic customer service and helped me to make my decision to purchase from Bedroom Furniture Discounts. Thank you!"

Excellent Service and Value

"Natalie was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional throughout the ordering process, and Bedroom Furniture Discounts offered premium service at great prices. It's rare to find an online retailer that offers the best possible service and also the best possible value. Natalie helped ensure that I received both. Thank you!"

Online Chat Help

"I had questions about your warranty as well as additional discounts. Natalie was prompt and able to give me an additional discount. Great experience with your company!"

Excellent customer service.

"Nash and Nick did a great job helping me with my purchase. "

easy check out process

"Haven't received my order yet, but the checkout process went well. Ariana was very helpful."

2017-05-19

Nash Sharma

"Nash was incredibly helpful! My fiance and I wanted a particular bedroom set shipped after a specific date because we purchased a new home. Nash was able to do this over the phone to ensure our furniture did not arrive before our closing date. Thank you! What a great deal on the set too! "

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.