Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Wendy has been of great help as of making my order today. She has been helpful with the order as well as helped me with a little bit of a discount with a platinum delivery. I will have to wait and see how the order turns up after it is delivered in the estimated 3 weeks. I may have to comeback to write another review unless it is as expected."

"I purchased a new bedroom set in July 2014. Both the queen bed set and nightstand arrived damaged. The nightstand had four dents on the top surface and was returned and the queen bed had a broken foot cap. The driver said they don't have time when loading to inspect everything other than a cursory look over. Once it became apparent that there were problems with my order my Customer Success Manager stopped answering my emails. I paid in full in July, but still have no complete items from my order that I can use, no assurances of when I might get them, and no offer to credit my account until replacement items can be shipped. Stay clear of this company.

Update: After two recent phone calls with company I've been given assurances that the replacement part for the bed has been shipped and that a new nightstand will be shipped out within two weeks time.

"Reading reviews really helps when I make purchases online. Therefore, it's important for me, especially when I made such a large purchase, to give back to such a valuable tool as "a review". Bedroom Furniture Discounts was a 5 start experience from start to finish. From the minute I clicked on their site to the moment they set up my bedroom furniture, everything was done professionally and exceeded my highest expectations. I highly recommend their company. "

"Just ordered a home office set and Nancy was fantastic. Even though she did ask me to write this I have no problem letting the public know when someone helps me and sticks by their word. I would recommend this company and I would do business with them again. "

"though i purchased my furniture while i was deployed in Afghanistan Raquel the customer service manager assigned to did an excellent job. He made sure the order was delivered on time. so my wife is happy, my kids are also happy. thank you very much discounts bedroom furniture for an outstanding job.
ishmael

"Hello, I would like to say that I purchased a Dining Room Table with Dining Rooms Outlet and I was so pleased and surprised and I will definitely purchase from them again. The quality of the table is just remarkable and then for this company to go the extra mile to have it delivered with a special company who puts extra care in the process to ensure that it arrives safe and then sets it up, was just amazing. Then their Customer Service Department was just so nice and they continued to stay in touch with me from the purchase and through the delivery and even after to ensure that I was satisfied and that everything was ok. I spoke with April on many occasions through emails and she was just amazing and very kind and compassionate and I really appreciate having a company that has considered all aspects for customers and this will not only be a positive for myself and others who will continue to shop at Dining Room Outlets, but for the company and their future success. Thank you all again and have a wonderful day. Debbie Biancalana"

"Had a great experience. I received communications throughout to let me know the status of my order, everything ran smoothly (the bunk beds are in perfect condition and are sound as a pound), and the people who delivered and set up the furniture were on time, polite, and efficient.

Definitely interested in shopping with them in the future.

"I just completed an order with NANCY. It was my first time buying furniture on line and I was hesitant. Nancy was so helpful and made it so easy. I will certainly shop here again."

"Had a wonderful and easy experience buying the innovation living deluxe sofa in white - Raquel, my customer service representative was only a direct phone call away, and she helped me change my order several times (as I changed my mind about which legs we wanted on the sofa). She kept close tabs on the order and checking in to make sure everything went smoothly. On top of everything, they had the best price for the couch of every online retailer. "

"AMAZING! We are from the "furniture capital of the world" and I took a chance in order to help save some money and could not be more satisfied!!! Tiffany was able to help answer all my questions and very quick to respond! PLUS the delivery drivers were amazing!"

"Tiffany was helpful from helping me order online, to following up on every stage of delivery. Delivery was a week earlier than expected (Yay!). The delivery people showed up at 8 pm due to delays from another delivery, but were friendly and efficient, and cleaned up after themselves. This is our first experience ordering furniture online; the price was such a good deal that I subconsciously expected to be disappointed with the service. This whole experience was pleasant and I would order from BFD again."

"Everything worked out very well. The men that delivered and put the furniture together were very professional and did an excellent job. Tiffany followed up to make sure everything was delivered to our satisfaction."

"I recently purchased a beautiful bedroom set which I found locally at Ashley. Discount bedroom furniture was able to match and best every price I found. Tiffany was assigned as my Customer success manager and she lived up to her title.
Everything went very smoothly! I appreciated the amazing and timely service. Expectations that were set were met and exceeded. I received my shipment over a week and a half before expected. I will definitely order from them again soon and recommend this company.
Miriam Smith

"I ordered a bedroom set off of Craigslist. It was an Ashley Furniture set. I honestly wasn't expecting that much. Boy was I surprised! The furniture was much more than I was expecting. Very heavy duty and quality furniture. The company kept in constant contact with me regarding my delivery and also offered financing. The delivery men were professional and went above and beyond the call of duty. Couldn't have asked for more!"

"Good quality products and quick delivery, we are happy with our purchase. The only grievance is that first, we were offered a discounted price and later informed that they could not offer the same and bumped the price up. There was a lot of going back and forth before we gave in. I hope they will honor their word consistently."

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.