Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedroom Furniture Discounts by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

Pokey Good

"Ordered a bedroom set from BFD which was easily over $1000.00 cheaper than the exact same set on other sites. Alvin & Mark kept us abreast of our shipment. Order arrived in pristine condition and the delivery guys even called to ask if we wanted it the evening before scheduled.
This has been a very positive experience for us. As you will read in other reviews, it takes awhile to receive the orders probably due to shipping coordination which I imagine is necessary to keep their costs down. Still, if you are willing to wait ~4-6 weeks for your purchase you might save a bundle!

This review was modified by Mountaingremlin on March 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-03-15

The ordering process was easy!

"Ariana was very helpful in answering all my questions via chat -and I asked quite a few! - the ordering process was quite simple! Now we will just wait and see when my new dining room table comes in. Happy to write another review at that time!"

This review was modified by jburstell on March 17 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-03-14

Demarlos 4 pc Upholstered Panel Bedroom Set Successfully Ordered!

"Andrian was very thorough, professional, helpful and guided me through the whole process of ordering online my new bedroom set to be delivered and assembled in Maryland :) I saved $850 ordering the set online because the furniture store was overpriced and did not even have all the parts... Thank you Andrian for your assistance :)"

This review was modified by nataliestainedglassdesigns777 on March 16 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-11

Love my new furniture!!!

"My furniture is more beautiful and of at least the quality that I anticipated. I went off the pictures and what I knew of Liberty furniture and a similar looking set I almost bought at Ashley. I am very pleased and enjoying it so much! It did take 4 weeks to be delivered, and I was getting impatient (not their fault) but Patrick was very responsive to my questions along the way and the tracking was helpful and accurate. I would definitely buy from this company again! "

This review was modified by mpmiller87 on March 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-03-08

Wendy was great!

"I was able to order my furniture on chat with a very helpful person, Wendy. She took care of everything very quickly and efficiently. The real rubber hits the road with how fast they follow up on the order and deliver it. I will leave another review after that has occurred."

This review was modified by Citizen1984 on March 10 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-03-07

Excellent Customer service

"I was about to give up when I was having trouble with the checkout and Wendy helped me way better than I expected. Thanks for helping me."

This review was modified by angllwllms on March 09 2017 10:00:07 AM

2017-03-07

Great Customer Service

"The customer service was really good. I loved the 24 hour service when ordering, to having multiple updates from the fulfillment team.

Unfortunately, the furniture I ordered had some issues, but they were fast in resolving the issue. Thanks again.

This review was modified by customerservice34 on March 21 2017 12:00:03 AM

2017-03-04

My First time

"Stumbled onto this site looking for a good deal and did not have to look any further. got a great deal and Natalie was a big help during the process and answered all my questions. I will come back to this site again for my future furniture needs,

UPDATE: so I just got an email saying they are not shipping until April 24 and that they are sorry for the delay. well this sounds a lot like a bad review I read concerning there site so I canceled my order right away. I do not want to be fighting with them down the road when they send another email stating that it was delayed yet again. sorry but not a good first time for me and it will be my last

Thanks

This review was modified by jishaw32 on March 08 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-03-04

Easy and pleasant experience!!

"Had a great experience with Natalie ordering my dining room furniture. It was very easy and Natalie was super helpful and pleasant."

This review was modified by janaystandifird on March 07 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-03-01

"It was so easy to place my order with Bedroom Furniture Discounts, Andrian was so helpful and made sure it was a smooth process. Thanks to the staff and I look forward to the arrival of my TV Console."

This review was modified by nancy_vetter on March 03 2017 04:00:08 PM

No hassle

"Great customer service when purchasing my daughters Chester. Nash made sure I was taken care from start to finish. Amazing customer service! "

This review was modified by TrinaSadieMae on February 28 2017 12:30:18 AM

Big Decision

"I was hesitant to order a large console table on line. Natalie was very helpful. "

This review was modified by millerandrea07 on February 28 2017 12:30:09 AM

Great customer service Rep

"Wanda was great. Offered bedders delivery option and additional discount. Quick and easy process. Recommend "

This review was modified by Deritsyan on February 28 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-02-22

WOW! It was my Lucky Day!

"I had been watching for a sale on this furniture, but I missed it from another manufacturer. I was bumming until I found this place. Although I had some trouble placing the order, I simply clicked on Julie in the chat box. YAY, Julie! She was able to place my order for me. I can't wait for the new furniture to arrive and am tremendously thankful for this merchant and their customer service agent, Julie. "

This review was modified by rodakma on February 24 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-21

Super Helpful Sales!!

"Wonderful service and information provided by Nash today with my dining table purchase today.
Explained how I could ship my item out of state and coordinate delivery in great detail.
Very helpful and excellent pricing as well!

This review was modified by wanit00 on February 23 2017 02:30:02 PM

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.