Bedroom FurnitCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

"I was kept informed of the status of my order from start to finish. Everyone at the company was helpful, not just the sales agent, and finally the delivery went smooth and the delivery crew was super helpful and respectful. I would definitely order again!"

"I'm very pleased with my purchase. It was the absolute lowest price I could find for this set. Exceptional service! "

"From the ordering process through delivery and after delivery, the process was easy and I was kept informed every step of the way. My bedroom furniture is beautiful and even better quality than I expected, and the price was significantly lower than if I bought it at a retail store. I will be back for more furniture. :-)"

"I found the bed I wanted and was immediately helped by Julie. She was able to get me a coupon code to cut the cost even more. She was fast, informative, and prompt. Thank you!"

"I searched for a quality entertainment console and found one that I loved made by Hooker Furniture. I then searched for companies that could sell me this beautiful piece of furniture. Bedroom Furniture Discounts had, by far, the very best price. So I ordered it. They offered free shipping which really was a bonus because of the size of this piece and the distance (East coast to west coast). The piece was delivered yesterday and placed into my home. Delivery was excellent and service was fabulous. I'll definitely do business with this company again. "

"1st time ordering from them, Could not be happier, placed the order, updated, alwasy kept in the Loop, delivery company top notch, you alwasy new when it was going to be delievered and the driver called 30 minutes ahead to let you know, Drivers were perfect, and curtious, brought everything in cleaned up after them selves. will defintetly buy more from them. "

"Outstanding customer experience from placing the initial order with Wendy to the delivery and setup. The delivery team was awesome. "

"Everything was amazing. The delivery men were kind and efficient and set up my couch where I wanted it without hesitation. Great job all around."

"I heard about this website from my coworker. When I went to the website, I am just like to have a try. Nancy is extreme helpful. I am pretty sure I will come back and purchase more furniture here --- Sherry"

"I had a very pleasant experience with this company and was able to purchase my desk at the lowest price I could find. I would definitely order from Bedroom Furniture Discounts again."

"My furniture looks great and the delivery was prompt and professional. Thanks!"

"I was searching for good quality bedroom furniture for our home. I spoke with Nancy and she was incredibly helpful. Thank you for the great customer service!"

"I love my furniture. It is absolutely beautiful. I love the price. The delivery men were superb. They were the only delivery people that did not scuff our walls going up the stairs. I would definitely order again and refer to friends and family. Thanks to Ali for your help."

"Easy and quick ordering process. The table and chairs were exactly as described. Delivery was free and quick (within 2 weeks of ordering) and included free assembly of the furniture. Excellent price for the quality. A very kind Customer service representative named Andrian followed up after delivery to check that everything had gone well. Overall, a great shopping experience!"

"I would definitely buy from Bedroom Furniture Discounts again."

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.