Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

2016-04-27

Awsome Customer Service!

"Patrick Parong was excellent in sending update emails through out the entire ordering through delivery process. He answered all my questions and is a great customer service professional. The local delivery guys were also excellent, calling me 45 minutes before delivering my items, then setting up the bed room furniture perfectly. Great job everyone!! Gold Star products, agents, and service!"

This review was modified by ShawnMontoya on April 27 2016 05:08:41 PM

2016-04-15

Great customer service, value product

"Jade Tecson was great at communicating with me. There was initially a delivery issue as to getting it to the location where I live but Jade took care of it and was able to get it to my door at no extra cost. Thanks Jade!

Also, the furniture is beautiful...such a great value -- very well made, heavy and sturdy for a fraction of the cost for the SAME EXACT set at other retailers (I did my homework). I will be repeat buyer, no doubt!

This review was modified by jaclynnsoares on April 15 2016 07:04:53 AM

2016-04-14

Satisfied Customer

"This was my second time ordering through this company and I have been completely satisfied with the purchase both times. We had a small issue with our table this time around, and this company was great about taking it back, checking with the manufacturer to make sure everything was as it should be, and redelivering it. Andrian did a great job of keeping us up to date throughout the process. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again."

This review was modified by StephF55 on April 14 2016 12:53:58 PM

2016-04-13

Wonderful Experience, Great Price

"I recently ordered a dining room server and was thrilled about my experience. The server that I purchased was listed for several hundred dollars more on other websites so was excited to purchase it here. My order manager Ali made the process very simple for me. I received emails updating me about the status of my order and delivery plan. It was delivered in a timely fashion and in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to buy furniture here again!"

This review was modified by abrenna2 on April 13 2016 11:29:40 AM

2016-04-12

Great Service

"Great Service from ALI, Great pricing which beat competitors! I felt very comfortable very quickly talking to their representative. Shipping was slightly delayed but they called/emailed to let me know and apologize. However....if you live out of the way (like us in Vermont) it takes slightly longer to receive, and if we were not available on the arrival date, it was going to take another 6 weeks to arrive. I luckily was able to rearrange my schedule for this."

2016-04-08

PAULA DEAN KING

"My wife and I purchased a Paula Dean king size bed and dresser from Mark site unseen. After 6 weeks it was delivered with white glove treatment to our home in Michigan. We love it and the process was very smooth and the follow-up was great. Would recommend to anyone who want excellent service at very competitive price."

This review was modified by dhorton19 on April 08 2016 11:49:47 AM

2016-04-07

Satisfied customer

"With the help of Andrian I am very satisfied with my purchase. I've recommended to many people before I even received anything. The drop off was fast and a smooth process. Thank you! "

This review was modified by Gina2231 on April 07 2016 11:28:32 AM

2016-04-04

Great communication!

"The communication from the beginning was great and met my expectations. The timing was what we had to accept, but to save $1000 from the store room price was well worth the wait. We were not and are not disappointed. We are fully satisfied and will consider Discount Furniture again for furniture purchases. Adrian was above and beyond the call for customer service in a world that has lost that touch. We waited 7 years to make this purchase and we are very pleased with our choice in where to make the purchase from. Thank you Online Discount Furniture!"

2016-04-04

Very pleased

"Furniture was exactly as described and of excellent quality. The company kept us informed throughout the delivery process and was delivered within the expected time frame. The white glove delivery was great. Furniture was delivered, assembled and cleaned up by the delivery team and we are enjoying our new bedroom."

This review was modified by SV12579 on April 04 2016 01:22:08 PM

2016-04-01

Excellent Service Beautiful Furniture

"I searched locally for an entertainment center, when I couldn't find what I was looking for I went to Internet. I found a great piece and searched numerous sites to find the best price and delivery options. Bedroom Furniture Discounts did NOT have the best price but great customer service reviews and delivery options, PLUS they were willing to match the price I found on another site! I ordered before Thanksgiving because I needed the piece before Christmas. Then on Black Friday, I found the piece for almost $400 less on another site. My piece hadn't even shipped yet and knowing the restocking fees I was stuck. I emailed Andrain and he was able to meet in the middle and give me another $200 off!! They had my order already and easily could have said too bad it wasn't the price on their site but they didn't! I spoke with a real person, Andrain every time I called and he always knew who I was and provided excellent customer service! I was nervous about ordering such a large and expensive piece of furniture online, but I love the piece and would order through Bedroom Furniture Discounts again."

This review was modified by C0707 on April 01 2016 07:01:22 PM

2016-03-29

Super Easy to Pay and Great Customer Service from payment to delivery!

"Thank you Raquel for being a great customer service provider. I was in retail for 20 years before becoming a designer and your follow through and professionalism was why I will return to purchase items for my clients through your site.
The bed was absolutely beautiful and perfect for the room.
The delivery company was polite, prompt, and worked with the move in schedule that I needed.
Thank you all so much for making this install a dream.

This review was modified by DanielleHoldt on March 29 2016 09:04:52 PM

2016-03-24

Outstanding!

"It was a real leap of faith to order expensive furniture from an online store, but we couldn't have been happier with the entire process. The furniture is beautiful, the pricing was amazing, the customer service was excellent and the delivery and setup was prompt and courteous.

I had never heard of Bedroom Furniture Discounts.com, but I've already referred several friends. Our thanks to our order manager, Ali and everyone else on the team. Great job all the way around!

This review was modified by lhtonyj on March 24 2016 12:32:00 PM

2016-03-23

Excellent online chat support!

"I cross-shopped several online stores and Bedroom Furniture Discounts had the best price by a small margin.

What really made me purchase through them was the excellent chat support by Lenore. She answered multiple product and ordering questions quickly and precisely.

I am really looking forward the bed frame delivery!

This review was modified by richierichsf on March 23 2016 10:46:50 AM

2016-03-11

Perfect on arrival; friendly delivery staff

"The delivery folks were super friendly and professional. I appreciated that they called me several times as the truck got closer to our area to let us know when they were expecting to arrive. It made it much easier for us to coordinate taking off work to be home for the delivery. The bed arrived in perfect condition too!"

This review was modified by john4949 on March 11 2016 06:12:06 PM

2016-03-10

Great personalized service!

"We ordered a kitchen table and chair set from this company. The service, from order to delivery was very good. The only thing I wish I knew how long the delivery would take when I was ordering the table initially. However, the day after the order, our personal representative, Raquel, contacted us to confirm the order and gave the delivery timeline. She kept in touch with us throughout the process. In fact, I contacted her to see if the order can be expedited to meet our house party deadline, and she didn't promise but worked with the local wearhouse to try to get it to us on time. The order arrived a week of schedule! It was a white glove delivery, and just timely and perfect. Thank you!
And the table quality is wonderful.

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.