Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-07-22

Great Customer Service

"I would like to applaud Jade for outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend Bedroom Furniture to friends and family. "

This review was modified by Csscott24 on July 23 2016 03:22:54 AM

2016-07-20

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

"I absolutely love my new dining room set!!! The delivery service was first class!!! Raquel was so helpful!!! I will highly recommend them to everyone!!!"

2016-07-16

Amazing service!

"I chatted my entire order with a representative named Lenore! She was truly amazing and was very helpful with each and ever single question. I purchased numerous items and she didn't miss a beat. What a wonderful experience! "

2016-07-15

Beautiful bed, great customer service

"Really enjoying our beautiful four-poster with canopy bed: Raquel was very helpful when we had an issue with a piece not fitting properly, very happy with this level of customer service!"

2016-07-13

Couldn't be happier

"I can't say enough for Alvin and Asif. From the day we purchased our dining set to the date of delivery. I was so impressed with the entire process. Alvin was in constant communication with me as to the progress of our delivery. The white glove treatment that we received from Elite Delivery was amazing. They inspected all of our furniture prior to delivery. Anthony was right on time and he and his partner were very professional. We love our set and want to say Thank you for everything. We highly recommend your company and the quality of our merchandise."

This review was modified by lesndarl on July 13 2016 11:54:42 AM

2016-07-10

Seriously Great Service

"Just ordered my new Paula Deen dresser that I have had my eye on for over a year. Price absolutely could not be matched. I got it for almost $800.00 less than what I thought I was going to have to pay. Thanks to Lenore, my purchase experience was seamless and comfortable. She did a great job of informing on my warranty and letting me know about upgrades without making me feel pressured. BRAVO...this is the kind of on-line shopping everyone should experience...Well done! I will definitely be making future purchases. Great thanks to Bedroom Furniture Discounts and Lenore!

2016-07-07

The best things in life are worth waiting for.

"My experience was amazing. It took a long time to receive my order, but OMG the quality of the furniture and the white glove delivery were so worth the wait. If I could go back and do it all over, I would have had Patrick coordinate all my new furniture needs for the new house. "

2016-07-06

Fast shipping and great furntiture

"We received our furniture (love seat and sofa) in about a week or so. Very fast shipping and we opted for the free "white glove service" and they still set it up in the area of our choosing.
Mark Gregor was very easy to communicate with over email, answering any Q's we had about our furniture and delivery options.

This review was modified by carsonmetzger on July 06 2016 10:48:06 AM

2016-07-05

Great furniture, great price!

"“I had a great experience with Bedroom Furniture Discounts. I had recently had some very bad experiences with a well known furniture chain. I waited weeks for a living room set, missing my original delivery date due to manufacturer delays, only to get something that was not exactly what I ordered. I also ordered a dining set from another online business, only have it arrive in pieces, damaged beyond repair. Things were not looking good. I still needed a bedroom set, so I took a chance and ordered one sight unseen from Bedroom Furniture Discounts. The price was at least $800 less than other sites selling the same set. When the bedroom set arrived, my jaw just dropped. It was every bit as gorgeous in person as it had been in the advertised photo! The guys who delivered were right on time and super nice, as was Andrian from customer service who followed up with me after delivery and stayed with me for several weeks as we worked out a minor issue (sticky drawer). I couldn't be more happy with my new bedroom furniture. I wish I had ordered my other furniture from them.”"

This review was modified by vivianc1 on July 05 2016 09:12:35 AM

2016-07-01

Great delivery and setup and even better furniture

"Everything went great with the delivery and we love the furniture. It is much more beautiful than we imagined. Bedroom Furniture Discounts had the best price, which is why I initially chose them. But I was very pleased with the rest of the process. Even got a follow up email from them after the delivery to make sure everything went well. "

2016-06-30

Quality funiture

"Beautiful setup and quality funiture; the dinning room set was better than the website displayed; I am in love with my dinning room thank you"

2016-06-28

Andrian Was awesome!

"My experience was excellent, especially fixing the issues after the furniture was delivered. Andrian helped along the whole process like a champ! "

This review was modified by verdadnan on June 28 2016 08:56:34 AM

2016-06-27

Great Value

"I had seen this bedroom set in a retail furniture store. The store was expensive and they didn't offer the king size or the headboard without the leather. I was skeptical to order in online from Bedroom Furniture Discounts , but it was the same set and exactly what I wanted and at a great price. Yes, I had to wait a few weeks for delivery, but it was worth it!! The delivery company called me 30 minutes before arrival which gave me time to leave work and meet them at my residence. They were very professional. The furniture was placed where I indicated I wanted it and all the packaging and mess was cleaned up. I did have one piece that was damaged. Which I spoke to a Manager, Patrick Parong, before the delivery guys left. Patrick had emailed me and if I had any questions or concerns I could contact him directly. In a few weeks, I had my replacement. No problems at all. I would definitely buy from here again."

2016-06-18

One Major Oops

"Although I was very happy with the price and the process, the unpleasant surprise came when the furniture arrived and did not look good at all in our home. There was no problem with the furniture, it simply looked bad. I called the company and learned that we would lose roughly half our money by returning or exchanging it (30% restocking fee plus shipping, so the guy said it comes out to about half). Had I bought locally, I'd have been able to return it and simply lose my shipping charges. This has been a painful lesson learned, as now I'm stuck with a $2750 bedroom set that doesn't work for me."

This review was modified by adittmeier1 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-08

Won't find a better retailer!

"Had never heard of Bedroom Furniture Discounts before but they had the best price for the bedroom sets we wanted. After ordering online after work, they informed us the next day that one of the sets had been discontinued but the other was still available, and asked if we still wanted the one that was available - which we still did want! They warned us that it could be up to 5 or 6 weeks after ordering that we'd receive the bedroom set (same or worse than buying it at a name brand store in town) and as time progressed sent updates of where it was at (finished at the factory, shipped, on its way, at the delivery company, etc.). We ordered the White Glove Service (they unpack it all and check it BEFORE it's delivered, and if it's not perfect THEY deal with the factory and get it taken care of, and when they deliver they'll take it up one flight of stairs, set it all up where you want it, and take away all of the packing) and it was worth every penny! We had one issue where a drawer worked fine but the fit was a little off. I contacted them and Asif Horinaiko has taken care of us wonderfully! Asif kept in touch every week or so to let me know that they were monitoring when the replacement drawer would be ready, when it shipped, sent us a copy of the overnight tracking number that the factory sent them, and followed up after we received the drawer to make sure all was right. This isn't your standard "internet" retailer - this is a stand-up retailer that knows (and shows) that the customer comes first! We'll buy from them again without question!"

This review was modified by Mtn2Sand on June 08 2016 09:41:17 PM

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.