Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedroom Furniture Discounts by clicking a star below.
2017-04-14

Jade

"Everything was just wonderfully great!
Really appreciated all the communications, great friendly customer service and especially the weekend delivery.
Love the bedroom furniture set, which turned out more perfect than imaginable,
Many, many thanks to all!

2017-04-05

WENDY is the BEST!!!

"I chatted with Wendy for almost 2 hours. she was extremely patient and CLOSED THE DEAL!!

2017-03-17

Pokey Good

"Ordered a bedroom set from BFD which was easily over $1000.00 cheaper than the exact same set on other sites. Alvin & Mark kept us abreast of our shipment. Order arrived in pristine condition and the delivery guys even called to ask if we wanted it the evening before scheduled.
This has been a very positive experience for us. As you will read in other reviews, it takes awhile to receive the orders probably due to shipping coordination which I imagine is necessary to keep their costs down. Still, if you are willing to wait ~4-6 weeks for your purchase you might save a bundle!

2017-03-15

The ordering process was easy!

"Ariana was very helpful in answering all my questions via chat -and I asked quite a few! - the ordering process was quite simple! Now we will just wait and see when my new dining room table comes in. Happy to write another review at that time!"

2017-03-14

Demarlos 4 pc Upholstered Panel Bedroom Set Successfully Ordered!

"Andrian was very thorough, professional, helpful and guided me through the whole process of ordering online my new bedroom set to be delivered and assembled in Maryland :) I saved $850 ordering the set online because the furniture store was overpriced and did not even have all the parts... Thank you Andrian for your assistance :)"

2017-03-11

Love my new furniture!!!

"My furniture is more beautiful and of at least the quality that I anticipated. I went off the pictures and what I knew of Liberty furniture and a similar looking set I almost bought at Ashley. I am very pleased and enjoying it so much! It did take 4 weeks to be delivered, and I was getting impatient (not their fault) but Patrick was very responsive to my questions along the way and the tracking was helpful and accurate. I would definitely buy from this company again! "

2017-03-08

Wendy was great!

"I was able to order my furniture on chat with a very helpful person, Wendy. She took care of everything very quickly and efficiently. The real rubber hits the road with how fast they follow up on the order and deliver it. I will leave another review after that has occurred."

2017-03-07

Excellent Customer service

"I was about to give up when I was having trouble with the checkout and Wendy helped me way better than I expected. Thanks for helping me."

2017-03-07

Great Customer Service

"The customer service was really good. I loved the 24 hour service when ordering, to having multiple updates from the fulfillment team.

Unfortunately, the furniture I ordered had some issues, but they were fast in resolving the issue. Thanks again.

2017-03-04

My First time

"Stumbled onto this site looking for a good deal and did not have to look any further. got a great deal and Natalie was a big help during the process and answered all my questions. I will come back to this site again for my future furniture needs,

UPDATE: so I just got an email saying they are not shipping until April 24 and that they are sorry for the delay. well this sounds a lot like a bad review I read concerning there site so I canceled my order right away. I do not want to be fighting with them down the road when they send another email stating that it was delayed yet again. sorry but not a good first time for me and it will be my last

Thanks

2017-03-04

Easy and pleasant experience!!

"Had a great experience with Natalie ordering my dining room furniture. It was very easy and Natalie was super helpful and pleasant."

2017-03-01

"It was so easy to place my order with Bedroom Furniture Discounts, Andrian was so helpful and made sure it was a smooth process. Thanks to the staff and I look forward to the arrival of my TV Console."

No hassle

"Great customer service when purchasing my daughters Chester. Nash made sure I was taken care from start to finish. Amazing customer service! "

Big Decision

"I was hesitant to order a large console table on line. Natalie was very helpful. "

Great customer service Rep

"Wanda was great. Offered bedders delivery option and additional discount. Quick and easy process. Recommend "

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.