Stores > Bedinabox.com

• Business Hours: 8 AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-04-25

Close but not quite perfect

"Overall our experience has been wonderful. Our only complaint is the bed is much firmer than we expected. We kinda wish we could add a layer of cushion on top just to soften it up a bit. Otherwise it is everything they say it is! "

2016-04-21

Best sleep ever!!!

"Wish someone had told me the bed was in a bag with a strap handle inside the box but that is my only complaint ! Best night sleep I've had in a very long time !!!"

2016-04-18

2nd Mattress

"Our first was a Queen RV and loved it. We put it through an 8 year work out and it was always something to look forward too when we used it.
Now, it was time for our retirement home set up so we brought a Queen mattress and managed to use it this weekend and once again found it to be fully satisfying.

2016-04-15

Less Than 20 Min. Set-up

"Very surprised at how quickly the bed set up was for a queen sized frame. The only tool needed was a flat-head screwdriver. Instructions were simplified and delivery was less than 3 days from TN to MI. Pleased with my order and delivery! Will recommend this website to all. "

2016-04-13

Arrived quickly from the States

"As a Canadian buyer, I had to pay shipping from the USA, but the bed did arrive quite quickly. It was easy to set up once we were able to lift it onto the box spring. I would recommend doing so with two people -- it's too heavy to do it single-handedly. Several people mentioned (I believe they did) an odour from the mattress, but I never noticed it at all, and I have a very sensitive nose. It unfolded perfectly, and I have found it very comfortable to sleep on. Certainly much better that our previous coil spring mattress."

2016-04-11

Fast and comfy

"Could not believe it came so fast in such a small box. Grew to full size quickly and is very comfortable."

2016-04-06

HELP! I can't get out of bed!

"I absolutely LOVE my new BIAB bed!
I have night sweats and my bed has kept me cool and dry 90% of the time.
I even bought the neck pillow, which has also kept my head cool and dry.
I highly recommend this bed!
It's so comfortable that I truly had a hard time getting out of bed for the first month!
When traveling, I often look forward to sleeping in my bed again.
I highly suggest visiting a showroom to try out which of the mattresses fits YOU.
I purchased the Bradley. I have no regrets!

2016-04-03

Even weighing over 100lbs the product arrived a day early!

"So far the experience has been top notch! The process up to now has been excellent."

2016-03-28

Love it!

"I love this pac bed original with an 11" height! My back feels great in the morning! Thank you BIAB!"

2016-03-27

"The bed was fine. Was very surprised it comes in such a small box. Now my body needs to get used to the differences between this and my old waterbed.

2016-03-20

so far so good

"This would've been 5 stars if I could've had a designated delivery day."

2016-03-18

THE BEST SLEEP EVER !

" Simply put the best mattress for a good night SLEEP!!!! Bed in a box is it."

2016-03-17

Bed-in-a-box makes me and my family very happy!

"I have not bought a mattress for a long time, and the last time, it was at a store. I do not love the last mattress I purchased so many years ago, but it is fine. I am a firm believer in internet shopping. When I went to purchase a mattress for my twin boys, I was completely overwhelmed by the options, but after reading some websites reviewing mattresses, I ended up getting one from Bed-in-a-Box and one from Casper. I was more excited by Casper's ad campaign. I have never seen an ad for Bed in a Box. Eventually, while looking through reviews, I saw that Bed-in-a-Box was highly rated, and with the 120 day guarantee, I thought, why not? Also, it measures slightly lower than Casper (I needed a slimmer mattress for the trundle bed.) The only measure that I am not thrilled about is the smell, off-gassing, I hear it's called. The smell is not terrible, my husband has a weak sense of smell, and the 20-month year old twins can't speak well enough to complain. I can smell it, but I may be the only one in the house who can! Maybe when I put a water-proof mattress cover on it, I won't smell it anymore. Overall, I really super happy with it. Everyone in the home loves sleeping on this mattress. I got the cheapest one. I wonder what the more expensive ones are like!"

This review was modified by justinefchen on March 17 2016 06:43:18 PM

2016-03-17

Easy Peasy

"I am a 69-year-old woman who assembled the Bed-In-A-Box foundation. It took me an hour but I got it done. The directions were very well done and easy to comprehend. I would recommend that you might advise customers to open the mattress on the foundation instead of next to it because I had a time getting the completely opened mattress up there. I did get it on there, though, and sleep on it has been wonderful. No more walking like a pretzel for the first 10 minutes out of bed. The ordering was easy and the boxes arrived on the third day after ordering. "

2016-03-10

Sleep tight!

"Our new mattress had a very easy to assemble box spring, and the bed itself is very comfortable. I generally have problems with my sciatic nerve from past pregnancies, yet I have not had any issues with it since we received our bed. The delivery was timely, ordering process easy and we are very satisfied!"

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.