• Address: 220 East Millard

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Best sleep ever! So far, very happy with the product.
Thanks!

"I thought that the website was very clear and easy to navigate. I liked the descriptions on the different styles of toppers and what kind of sleeper you are. The whole process was quick and simple. I appreciated that."

"Awesome bed! If you're considering just do it!"

"Bedinabox delivered just what they said. Priced other similar items at retail and wholesale stores same type products double and triple what bedinabox did. Very satisfied."

"Ordering was quick and efficient. The bed and wood mattress foundation arrived quickly. Thank you. "

"I am very satisfied with the entire experience with bed-in-a-box.com.
I learned about this product from a co-worker who was very happy with his purchases.
I purchased the Natural Silk Elegance Gel mattress in queen.
The queen bed and foundation arrived on time. The Foundation was easy to assemble and the mattress was ready to use within hours of unrolling it and opening the packaging.
The off-gassing that I had read so much about was hardly noticeable at all and we were able to sleep on the new bed that same night.
Just a side note, the mattress was very heavy so if you cannot lift 50+ lbs by yourself or live on a 2nd or 3rd floor apartment you might want to have someone there to help.

"We called the company several times before we decided to purchase a mattress set and frame. The service representatives were always courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. When the bed arrived, the instructions were thorough and the bed was easily to put together. Although we've only had the bed a couple of weeks, we love it! Not only is it comfortable, but the mattress doesn't move or bounce when my husband shifts sleeping positions or has to get up early. Very satisfied!"

"My second order from Bed in a Box. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family."

"Customer service was fabulous, they helped me with all my questions. I bought the PAC bed original 11" King size with CoolRest gel bead free upgrade. I've been sleeping on it for a week now and I must say it's the best night's sleep I've ever had! Delivery was fast, set up was simple, and there was no horrible smell like I remember from my old memory foam pillow. I use the terry waterproof mattress cover over it and also bought some tencel sheets to ensure cool comfort. This is my first memory foam bed and I'll never go back to springs! I was looking for a bed that was entirely made In the USA, and I'm so happy to have found Bed in the Box! My advice to anyone trying to decide is...Don't Hesitate...you're gonna love it!"

"customer service was great"

"We did tons of research before deciding to order this bed. We were a little skeptical but after calling customer service many times with many questions we decided to go for it. I am glad we did! The bed really is the same quality as the much more expensive memory foam beds. The bed is very comfortable and so far we are very pleased. Their customer service is awesome and they are so friendly and helpful."

"Just in time, perfect quality, love it all!"

"I will admit, my boyfriend was more than skeptical when the box arrived. I mean how on earth do you fit a queen size bed in a 4foot tall box? He kept saying he thought he bought a bed not a blow up bouncy house. After a 2 hours of going back and forth, I finally convinced him to suspend his disbelief and just help me put it together. Watching A BED explode out of the plastic wrappings reminded me of those little pellets we would get as kids that when you add water it would just expand into a spongy dinosaur or something. Except mine didn't need water, just remove the plastic and BOOM! There is a bed. And oh, what a bed it is! Truly it is like sleeping on a little bit of heaven. Even my boyfriend had to humbly eat his words and admit how wrong he was. He and I both would really recommend this to anyone and it will take some convincing to ever go back to a mattress store again. "

"We searched for a long time for a mattress, so far they have not let us down! Very Happy we we decided on them! Thank You for doing and providing what you said you would do!"

"I initially spoke with Lisa to get some questions answered which helped in deciding which mattress to consider. After discussing the options with my wife, I proceeded to order everything online. I decided on a king foundation and the PacBed original (11inch vs 9inch; to give flexibility if I wanted to upgrade to the tranquility gel). There were two tracking orders; one for the mattress and another for the foundation. Both were shipped together and scheduled to arrive the same day. Unfortunately, the foundation seemed to get lost for a period of time at the FedEx location in N.C. I spoke to Jen at Bed in a Box and she contacted FedEx to put a trace on the missing shipment. The following morning, I noticed that it had been located and was on its way, only one day behind schedule. Everything arrived and assembly of the foundation was a breeze, though I believe that my split king box springs were just as supportive, if not more so than the recommended foundation. But, to eliminate any possible warrantee issues, I went with the wooden foundation. We have only slept on our new bed 3-4 days now and so far, so good. We will probably add a quality mattress pad which will help regulate body temperature a little better than just the mattress and cotton cover that comes standard. I can't say that my sore back muscles have gone away yet, but I'm hopeful that with more time and a few tweaks, that will resolve itself. Randy C Tampa, FL"

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.