Stores > Bedinabox.com

• Business Hours: 8 AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-27

Not quite what I expected, but still good.

"I was a little surprised to learn that my bed would be coming via FedEx, because I couldn't imagine one guy carrying a king size bed up my walk. So when the box showed up, I was surprised at how small it was.

I had ordered a foundation and a bed, and upon opening the foundation I realized it was a frame with slats in it. That wasn't what I expected as I already had a frame with slats, so I called the company and the support person explained I needed to use the frame with slats closer than 5" or some thick plywood, or else the warranty would be voided. My only complaint about this process is that if I had known I could use plywood I would have done that instead of ordering the foundation.

I decided to go ahead and keep the foundation, and it was pretty easy to assemble. The small box that was actually the bed turned out to be a bed that had all the air sucked out of the foam to compress it. After I opened it, the bed regained its normal shape in a matter of minutes. So outside of the confusion about the frame or plywood, it's been a good experience overall.

2016-06-24

Painless night of sleeping

"Great experience in purchasing a Bed in a Box. Shipped in a day from ordering which was received about 2 days later. Set up was easy and experienced no odors. Slept great from the 1st night on. I am no longer waking up in pain from pressure points from 24 year old mattress. "

2016-06-13

"Everything went just as planned."

2016-06-08

Very Pleased with my new mattress

"I've gotten the best night's sleep I've had in months! My back doesn't hurt anymore and I drop off to sleep as soon as my light goes off. I would definitely recommend this mattress. I got the PacBed Original and couldn't be happier."

2016-06-07

Super comfy and affordable!

"Bed was delivered quickly, easy to put together, and super comfortable. Can't ask for much more."

2016-06-06

Super easy and comfortable

"It's been almost two weeks now and we couldn't be happier with the bed so far. Unpacking the bed was incredibly simple. So far the bed is very comfortable. We've had no problems with odor after letting it air out for almost 36 hours. The cooling gel is absolutely noticeable, this was our biggest worry with online purchase. At this point, I would highly recommend this bed to anyone. "

2016-06-01

heavy box

"got the bed in its box. that is one heavy box. having watched videos of unboxing i was ready.
i put pulledit out of the box then out of the bag and placed it on the bed. cut the correct side and was able to remove the plastic. woosh the bed inflated. my only error was not having the label end in correct direction. hard to move a foam bed as it has no handles!

any way, it is comfy and i sleep well. first morning i almost slid off as the edge sinks from your weight.

my wife likes it too.

2016-05-31

Rock Solid!

"This foundation I bought for my son is even more substantial than the one I bought for myself six years ago from BedinaBox.com! The old foundation was a Stearns & Foster and it was bent after about four years. Because my Bedinabox.com foundation has been so good for me for six years, I recommended that my son get one not knowing that it was even better designed than mine. It is much more supportive than his old one."

2016-05-30

"Love the thermoshield mattress pad and was very quick delivery."

2016-05-30

Happy sleeper

"Very satisfied with the delivery and the comfort. Are old mattress lasted only about 4 years and it was a high $ brand name. I will be buying from bed in a box again for our other rooms."

2016-05-29

was reluctant but turned out well!

"I was reluctant to buy a mattress that I couldn't test first. I know there is a free trial period but who goes in the trouble of returning items... Anyway, I went on with the purchase the mattress was shipped and delivery very fast. I had a small problem removing the mattress from the bag without ripping it (in the instructions it states that you may use scissors to open/remove the bag) but i wanted to avoid that, so it was pretty hard, took around 30 minutes! Once I finally removed the mattress from the bag, it self "inflated" in seconds and went full size without any bumps, uneven spots, etc.

If I had to write a very short paragraph for my review I would write this:
Before BedInABox I rarely saw/remember my dreams, now, if not every day, almost every day I dream in my sleep. I guess this means how drastically the quality of my sleep has improved!

Definitely Recommend it!

2016-05-29

2nd time buyers!

"Love it! Would recommend and will be a repeat customer for 2 more kids!"

2016-05-26

Love it

"Timely delivery, awesome bed, very satisfied. "

2016-05-24

bed is great.fed ex dropped the box at my garage door. they said they only had to deliver to address since it didnot need a signature. I had to pay someone to help me carry the box inside. Either charge more for delivery, or notify people .

2016-05-19

Best Bed Ever

"So happy with my purchase. They delivered on the day I asked. The bed is super comfy. I spent the first day in bed enjoying the comfort. I would recommend this bed to anyone!"

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.