• Address: 220 East Millard
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Hands down the best mattress I have ever owned. Bed in a box customer for life!"

"After doing some research I discovered that bedinabox was the best place for quality beds at an affordable price. I have to say that so far I'm not disappointed. I will continue to return to bedinabox for future bed needs."

"I brought memory pillow for my sister in law since she was having restless nights. She loves the pillow and having a restful sleep. Highly recommend it. The delivery is fast and prompt. "

"Very comfortable bed from the very first night. My husband's back already feels much better. Bed arrived quickly and was very easy to set-up. I will purchase another Bed-In-A-box very soon for my spare bed."

"The mattress arrived on time. Although it was rolled and wrapped it expanded very quickly and with no odor. After several nights sleep we are waking up better refreshed than with our previous spring mattress."

"Ordering was easy, customer service was very pleasant. Delivered on time. There was a gassing off odor for a few days but it goes away. My husband has chronic back pain and this bed is helping immensely. He made excuses to go lay in it the first weekend we had it. Great company with a great product."

"This is a great mattress for a great price. Shipping was fast and free! Nothing to complain about."

"Everything was great. We could not be happier."

"Fast service. Very satisfied."

"Bed in a box was everything I expected. Fast, friendly, service and timely delivery of my new bed. We spent a significant amount of time researching beds, trying them out at stores, and comparing specifications. We settled on the Tempurpedic contour luxe. As we compared cost differential vs. the BIAB Pac Gel Bamboo, we decided to give the Pac bamboo a shot. A week into it, my wife's neck pain is gone and we couldn't be more pleased. I only hope the durability is as good as purported - if so, bedinabox delivered a home run"

"I purchased the original Pacbed. Very happy with it so far. "

"Order came in on time. No odor. Fit perfectly to the foundation. Expanded perfectly and is very firm and comfortable. "

"Delivery was on time and as promised. Great online retailer. I would highly recommend them!"

"Our order arrived 3 days after placing it! We were excited to see if it lived up to it's reviews, unwrapped it, set it up and slept like babies that same night!!! We love it and would/have recommended it to our friends.

Thank you!

"Good , supportive...quick delivery!"

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.