• Address: 220 East Millard

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"THANK YOU
GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP!!!!!!

"The process was painless. I'm glad I went with Bed in a Box. "

"The mattress is much firmer than we expected for a memory foam mattress. Our old mattress was also a memory foam, but not quite as firm... and definitely more comfortable. However, it was old and needed replacing. We had read good reviews about Bed in a Box mattresses, so we decided to try the PacBed Original. Neither of us are very heavy, so we don't "sink" very well into this mattress.

After a week of trying it and not sleeping well, we are making an additional purchase of a pillowtop topper to see if that will make the mattress more comfortable for us.

"Quick delivery. Easy assembly and set up! Very comfy."

"Order was received quickly and in great condition. Quality bed from a quality company for a third of the cost as other manufacturers."

"Delivery took longer than told by about a week. Seems to be a good purchase...time will tell."

"Customer support response was quick and answered all my questions."

"easy to do business with. I used www.sleeplikethedead.com as my research tool to select several mattresses and found bedinabox to be the best answer to our needs. I liked the product enough to order two more for our vacation home. Why sleep on a crappy bed away from home?! "

"Very happy with bed..My wife & have had a great restful sleep every night since it arrived. Thanks!"

"3rd time I've ordered from Bed in a box and always a great experience! Well worth the money:)"

"the split king beds are great!! firmness was just as the 'chat room helper' described

However the adjustable frame… where is it… we are still looking for it.

"Awesome company! Shipped fast and bed is very comfortable!"

"Super comfortable at a great price!"

"So far so good. My mattress was delivered on time and was everything I expected. My first night sleeping on said mattress was awesome. Let's see in 5 years can i say the same. Thank you making sleeping enjoyable."

"At age 91, I look forward to a good night's rest in my new Bedinabox mattress. After the first nights' sleep, I claimed it as the best mattress I have ever slept on. I made a good choice after checking out many other brands. Thanks!"

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.