• Bedinabox.com Bedinabox.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Prompt shipping and delivery. Mattress is extremely comfortable."

"I truly sleep like the dead. The mattress provides comfort and support. Having slept on a old mattress on the floor for several months due to moving, this was a great improvement. I purchased a new bed and the new mattress makes a perfect duo. Would not hesitate to recommend Bedinabox to friends or family. Loved the way it was packaged, arrived on time, everything I espedted."

"Generally great experience.My only complaint is the package had opened on shipment and was disheveled and dirty upon receipt. Luckily everything was intact and only minor clean-up was required. The mattress aired out for 48 hours and sleeps wonderfully. Thank you!"

"Ordered on Sunday. Sleeping on it Wednesday. Box frame was beautiful and easy to put together. I highly recommend Bed in a Box."

"Best bed ever. Box came ripped. Bed still perfect. "

"Shipped promptly. Easy to put together. High quality. Most importantly.......it is comfortable!!!!!!"

"Super easy to work with and we love the bed!"

"Merchandise was exactly as presented. Easy to manage, assemble, and install. Quick shipping as well. Very satisfied and would order again."

"Installation was easy and the bed is very comfortable"

"I purchased 2 separate times from Bed in a Box. Twice, they answered all of my questions. They were polite and even answered my questions about using a bed frame from another company. I've already recommended them twice! I will definitely purchase from them again. Extra points for my bed being really comfy. "

"My husband & I have only had the pleasure of sleeping on our new mattress for 5 nights but thus far we have been very pleased. Mattress is comfortable and has given us a deep nights sleep. Bed In the Box service has been very prompt and attentive. Would recommend to family and friends."

"I put a note on my order to deliver after a certain date and they did just what I asked.

Putting the foundation together was easy, and it felt very sturdy.

The mattress feels wonderful so far!! Tomorrow morning will be the real test- haven't slept on it yet.

My only complaint is that the mattress box was quite a bit heavier than I had expected from watching the you tube video- it took two of us to bring it up the steps, with rests between each step. The handles seemed to be very awkwardly situated.

"It was delivered on time with the base that we put together easily. Our challenge was to bring it up two flights of stairs. But it was not as hard as we expected. The mattress, after removing the plastic, layed down easally and puffed up right away!! It was pretty cool to watch our first night was allot better than our old mattress. The rest of the nights till today have been very good sleep. It does get a little warm but we sleep with the fan on us anyway. My husband has been having back issues lately so the mattress is helping him get on the mend. "

"The website was very easy to navigate and ordering the bed was simple. I was impressed at how quickly I received the bed from the time I ordered. I placed the order and three days later I had a new bed and all this with free shipping. We love the new bed, it was very easy to set up and all the reviews I had read about the product were spot on with my experience with how I feel about the bed. I sleep more comfortably, wake up with no pain in my back like I did with my other mattress and I love that my husband and I do not disturb each other's sleep when we move around on the bed."

"Topper arrived on date promised and I have slept without backpain and overheating from my memory foam mattress after adding the latex topper. Great product."

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.