• Bedinabox.com Bedinabox.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Prompt delivery as promised. Love the mattress so far!"

"Bed was not difficult to assemble and is quite comfortable."

"Best mattress I've ever purchased..... "

"A bit too pricy for my standards for shipping and taxes. Otherwise a very comfy topper. In the description is that one side differs from the other. I don't see anything different. Otherwise a very comfortable topper. Order # below, as it appears on my confirmation sheet. "

"Awesome experience. Great bed."

"I order the bed on a Wednesday and by Friday it said that it would be at my home by Monday which I thought was super fast...and then it came on Saturday which was awesome! The bed is so comfortable, it was easy to open and it fluffed back up in seconds! I am EXTREMELY satisfied with this purchase and with Bedinabox. A+ service, pricing, shipping, comfort, everything!!"

"A great product, value and process!!"

"Love their beds! Comfortable, good quality, quick & free shipping. My second time purchasing & will do so again in the future!"

"The mattress and frame are of good quality."

"very easy transaction; it was delivered just as promised and appears to be everything that was promised......I'm sleeping better than I have in years"

"I have not seen a significant difference with the cover. I bought this because my tempurpedic bed is very hot and I thought the cover would help with cooling; but I have not noticed a differnce"

"This bed is very soft. I'm a bit disappointed in it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

BedInABox.com, Bedinabox.com rep has responded

“hello brianbeheydt,

Thank you for posting your review, we're very sorry to hear the mattress is softer than you expected. Please give us a call at 1-800-588-5720 and we'll do our best to give you some solutions.

Best regards,
BedInABox”

"terrific product, customer service and price. can't beat it!"

"Researching the products was easy, ordering the mattress was easy, and it came quickly. Very few companies can provide an "Amazon-like' experience but this is one. After doing this, the idea of going to a mattress store, picking a mattress, scheduling delivery, etc., just seems so yesterday. "

"shipped fast. great mattress at a great price!"

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.