• Address: 220 East Millard
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"My experience with Bed In a box was good. They were very informative when I called with questions. the customer rep tool the time to explain the differences between the mattresses that I was interested in and made sure I understood what benefits each one had. Once I placed my order the mattresses came very quickly. We have not received our base yet so we have not had the chance to sleep on our new mattresses. I cannot wait to try them out"

"My experience with Bedinabox has been outstanding in all respects. Online ordering, contacts with customer service about shipping details, delivery, setup, and product quality have all been excellent. I recommend this company to anyone interested in quality products, reasonable prices, and great customer service."

"My shipment arrived very promptly after the order was placed. The mattress foundation was relatively easy to assemble with all parts in the box and clear instructions. The mattress itself was well packaged and in perfect shape when we removed it from the bag and box. The quality of the mattress is excellent - we love it!. We would recommend BedinaBox.com to anyone interested in a new mattress."

"The bed came in two days and everything was packed well. When put together everything was of high quality. The best bed we have ever owned!"

"Great bed, great service - very happy!"

"Easy order process, delivered on time, quality product, very comfortable bed!"

"Very helpful and timely customer service. Good information on website to help me decide to take the "risk" of ordering a mattress off the internet. Very fast shipping! A little disappointed that the mattress did have a strong odor the first night despite the website saying it wouldn't, but it was mostly gone by the next day. Also, I didn't receive much guidance on the difference between the gel swirl and the beaded gel, despite asking. The website could easily provide more information on that. The kids loved seeing the mattress magically unfold and expand! "

"Shipment arrived to Canada extremely quickly. The mattress itself is very comfortable and exceeded my expectations."

"the service was excellent I ordered the bed Thursday and was estimated delivery day Monday 12 pm . on Saturday my wife call me and told me that the bed was delivered . so it took only 2 days . the bed was easy to unfold and I slept in it the same day . there was not a lot of smell like some people report . I have the bed one week now and there is no smell . so far no problem . very happy."

"Great customer service, fast delivery and so far (1 week now) I find the 11" pac bed with wood foundation is performing well and is comfortable. Wood foundation was easy to assemble too.

I was hesitant to order a bed I never saw, let alone felt, but bed in a box made the decision easy with their no hassle return policy.

"Delivered on time. Our daughter said the bed is very comfortable."

"a nice, restful sleep, finally"

"Buying a bed from BedInABox is just plain fun. It arrives looking like a giant square burrito with cardboard for a tortilla. Inside you find a tote bag to help you haul it upstairs, and inside that is a vacuum shrink wrapped mattress that explodes into a mattress three times it's shrunk size and gives you the best night of sleep in years. The Silk is ssssssiiiiillllllllky soft and awesome. I did not even know it was possible to sleep in some of the positions I find myself in. The quality will blow you away. Best online shopping experience ever."

"We contacted the company when we needed clarification on a couple of questions during the ordering process and they were very helpful. "

"The ordering process was easy. Customer service was great. They responded very quickly to questions."

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.