• Bedinabox.com Bedinabox.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2015-07-26

"Very happy with the buying and shipping experience! Great bed!"

2015-07-25

"everything got here in good shape, the instructions for the frame were easy to follow. "

2015-07-25

"Love our new mattress!!!!! Shipping was super fast!"

2015-07-25

"My experience purchasing a mattress top for my bed was quick and easy. Once I decided on the item I wanted the actual purchase was flawless and delivery was excellent."

2015-07-24

"I lIke the way it is packaged; I think that is important because when it arrived by FedEx, the box was very badly damaged. Because of the duffle bag, the mattress was not affected. This was not the case with the first bed, it arrived in great condition. This is our second matttress; the first arrived in March. My sleep time has improved greatly. I have been spreading the word and several of our friends are interested.

2015-07-24

"very fast delivery (much faster than the seller projected); i wish there were instructions on the box exterior telling me to remove the contents on delivery (the mattress is in a plastic bag w/ a sling and i could have easily carried it upstairs in the bag; carrying the box was a bit more difficult). the mattress is very comfortable. i like that the memory foam is made in the usa. a superior bed to my former air bed that cost much more and much more comfortable than even a good coil spring mattress. Durability? who knows, but i am very satisfied. Compared with the famous memory foam bed at 4xs the price, this is the best deal i've seen."

2015-07-24

"Good bed, good price! Delivered on time. "

2015-07-24

"Great experience! I would buy a mattress here again! i would also recommend bedinabox to family and friends."

2015-07-23

"Hole process of buying Bedinabox was so efficient and simple. To add it, The bed is so comfortable I don't wake up with aches and pains anymore and sleep through the night. Simply amazing. "

2015-07-23

"In the past, we first bought a single 9 in from them. Then we bought a Queen 11 inch from them. Then, we bought a 3 inch cover. Why would you buy American made products from anyone else?"

2015-07-23

"Delivered 2 days after ordering. Very comfortable. It seems a little harder than we are used to but it doesn't matter with this foam we sleep great!"

2015-07-23

"I received my memory foam/cool max really fast and when I opened the box---it popped out and then expanded into the queen size form. Some remarked that there was a smell, but not for me. Was pleased to get it on the bed and even more pleased to sleep without being lumpy for the first time in a long time. Thanks again. I will pass on the word to all my lady friends that are reaching a certain mid-life age that needs coolness at night more than others. It could save several marriages!"

2015-07-23

"Called the helpline to find out about different firmness options. Very helpful. Went online and ordered two twin xl mattresses and foundations. Everything arrived two business days later (ordered Friday arrived Tuesday). One hour after arriving both beds completely set up. Easy to follow instructions:-))
The best part was breaking the vacuum seal on the mattresses and watching them expand:-) I'm just a big kid. Simple pleasures.
We love our mattresses. "

2015-07-23

"The bed is great, and my sleep seems way better. The packaging is very well done and something had spilled on the outside of our box. If it wasn't so well packaged we likely would have had a major problem."

2015-07-23

"Ended up having to return the mattress since it was too soft for me but the company made the return process painless. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful with the return. Great company to do business with."

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.