• Bedinabox.com Bedinabox.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

"Really a very good vendor website; quick shipping; clear instructions.

Got their most basic bed, but it's well made. Takes a few nights to get used to memory foam if you haven't used it before.

"We were really excited to find Bed-in-a-Box and get a memory foam bed at a much lower price! All the reviews we read were stellar! In the first few weeks we were not certain we "loved" it. We thought about the hassle of trying to return it. THEN we took a vacation and stayed in a cabin where the mattresses were terrible. When we got home, we realized that we were both sleeping much better and we decided we really DID LOVE IT! We are excited to keep it! "

"The company came highly recommended by a friend-and I'm so glad I listened! I highly recommend this company-the 11" Pac bed original with gel is amazingly comfortable. Slept soundly ever since! Go get one!"

"Extremely satisfied! Shipped very fast, (next day!), Set up was easy and sleep quality increased 100%. Would highly recommend!"

"Assuming my mattress was bad, I ordered the PAC bed original and confirmed my suspicion. My back and neck have never felt so great in years. It took 3 days and I felt like brand new again. Old mattress is on the way to the curb as I write this. Thanks bedinabox! "

"The Bedinabox arrived right on time and in good condition. We were able to track the delivery online in real time, so we knew exactly which day it was arriving. It was easy to open and set up after watching the online video, and was ready to sleep on the first night. Unfortunately, while my husband finds the mattress comfortable, I don not. I find it very hot, difficult to get into and out of and move in, and I wake more often during the night. It is going to be difficult to endure the 60 days before I can arrange for return of the mattress, at which time I will find out whether or not the company honors its return policy."

"Great customer service. Needed it delivered by a specific date and they made sure it was here on time. Best mattress I have every slept on. I will use these guys again next time I need a mattress."

"Great bed, no hassle. Best price for our needs. Quick delivery, and helpful customer service.

"Very nice bed and easy to set up. Love the memory foam!"

"Bedinabox has alot going for it! We have a wonderful mattress that arrived at our house just days (2 I think) after ordering it at about 1/2 the price of some other popular brands. The quality is top notch so no sacrifice was made there. I highly recommend the company and the product. (ours is the bamboo covered mattress). Love it!"

"It arrived quickly and was just as described. We love the mattress."

"PROMPT DELIVERY, GREAT PACKAGING, EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE BED, EASY TO SET UP.

IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS AND HAS ONLY BEEN GREAT NIGHTS OF SLEEP!

"Arrived on time and the bed is really comfortable!"

"Product quality excellent.
Delivery when promised.
I highly recommend them.

Bed is even better than expected.

"I have been very unhappy with our expensive pillow top mattress for some time. A friend recommended your product and our son purchased one, then my nephew. They both raved so we finally ordered one- why did I wait??? I slept so comfortably the first night that I couldn't wait to go back to bed!!
The foundation covers did not fit but we were promptly sent new ones . Everyone I spoke to answered my questions and were very responsive . Now my sister is ordering one!! We are a family of fans????

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.