• Address: 220 East Millard

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"The website was easy to navigate, ordering was simple, and the bed was delivered promptly. Since we just received the mattress, we are still in the "testing" stage, but so far we are sleeping well. We would definitely order from you again."

"As someone that hates to put things together, I wasn't looking forward to putting the foundation together but it turned out to be easy. The mattress is comfortable, and overall this experience was a good value."

"FedEx delivered right to my front door. Mattress was quality!"

"Great mattress. No venting odors and is everything I was hoping for. Good price and great quality. "

"Very good service and info from start to finish...bed was easy to put together and sleeping comfortably. Thank you, Scott & Kim - Surrey BC Canada"

"The positive on-line reviews I read prior to purchase were all consistent with my experience. The web-site was helpful but it was Bed-in-a-boxes' excellent phone support that helped me select a model.

The bed arrived sooner than promised and is extremely comfortable. I don't know how the experience could have been better.

"WE are so excited to FINALLY have a mattress that is comfortable. Quick delivery, delivered as promised!
Recommending to all our friends and family.

"Love the bed, I now sleep the night without the constant turning love it love it"

"I called the company and talked with a knowledgeable, helpful representative. I ordered my 3" topper online and it came very quickly. It had, as promised, no discernible odor and is very comfortable. "

"I purchased a memory foam mattress from this company a few weeks ago. I had some questions so I called up customer service and they took care of me. The lady I talked to was very friendly. The product arrived quickly and I'm loving sleeping on it so far."

"I have replaced all beds but one in our house with Bedinabox. And that one will be next. That says it all!"

"Great customer service. Fast and free shipping. Item received in great condition. Very happy with our purchase."

"So far excellent service and product"

"***Simple and fast service!***"

"Bed was fantastic its firm but soft the weirdest thing. I wake up and my back doesn't hurt, my arm isn't asleep at all!"

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.