• Address: 220 East Millard
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"This is our second bed, so we already had a great prior experience. No difference this time. It's a great mattress, fast delivery, great value, everything was complete and high quality. Thank you!"

"I will never buy any other kind of bed. This is the 2nd bed is have bought and will continue to furnish my bedrooms with only bed in a box beds!"

"We love our mattresses. Thank you!"

"Free delivery and on time...but best of all one of the most comfortable beds for half the cost!!! Thnx bedinabox"

"Amazing Bed!!
The mattress we ordered came very quickly and had no issues returning to its full size(we got a king) when we opened it. Best sleep I've had and my back feels great in the morning. Highly recommend BedInABox. Very professionally done. Great experience

"First off, let me say I am very satisfied with our bed from Bed in a Box. We have only had this bed for about 2 weeks and it is already apparent this is the bed for us. My wife and I had a high end traditional mattress for years, but when my back started hurting more and more we had to make a change. We started out researching all the manufacturers and bed types and thought we had settled on Sleep Number. The concept seems solid so we purchased the Queen ILE mattress. We knew from the very first night this mattress was never gonna work for us so we decided to spend the extra money and have them exchange it for their top of the line i10 (over $5000). We spent nearly a month of restless nights trying to convince ourselves this was a good choice, but in the end we returned it. There just wasnt enough padding on top of the air bladders to make it comfortable. It felt like we threw some egg crate foam on top of a regular air mattress. Certainly not worth the cost. Then we found Bed in a Box through the Sleep Like The Dead website. We were more than skeptical that a mail order mattress could compete with the $5000 high end brands, but decided the money back return policy was worth the try. Boy are we glad we did!!! We purchased the Serenity Gel with Cool Rest. We absolutely love this mattress!! It had NO odor from day one as some describe, but it was a little firm. We have only been using it less than two weeks and it is slowly softening up to our pleasure. As side sleepers we need a softer mattress. The purchase process was so simple. I will never go into a mattress showroom again. I just don't trust sales people that much. I would rather do my own research based on actual owner reviews. Do not hessitate on this one. "

"Traditionally I have been able to see on just about anything. Now that I am in my mid 30s, I simply can not be effective the next morning without a good night's rest. After getting fed up with my old mattress, I decided to make a change. I did some research and ordered my 1st mattress in a box and I have literally been amazed at how good a feel after a night's sleep. The odor was really strong for the first couple of days but now that has subsided. I have only had it for about a week but plan to order more mattresses from this company. I have no complaints about shipping or price when compared to the alternatives. You won't be disappointed."

"Everything arrived on time and set up with relative ease. My questions were answered friendly and politely when I needed help. I'm looking forward to our guests using the bed over the holidays!"

"Thanks - quick and very comfy!"

"Question emailed to Customer Service (prior to ordering) was answered promptly and thoroughly.

Bed and frame delivered right on time, were well-packaged, and included instructions for the frame that made sense.

Bed is so far a huge improvement over what it replaced!

"So far so good my back does not hurt anymore when i wake up in the morning!"

"Great customer service, arrived on time."

"So far so good. Bed came undamaged. Watched a YouTube video on how to get it out of the box and on the bed. No problems so far. Bed in a box's customer service when ordering was exceptional. Had seen comments where there could be an order from the bed and we didn't experience that.

"Quick delivery and a great deal. I love my new bed!"

"I ordered the bed in a box and anticipated it's arrival. It really didn't take all that long for it to get to me (around a week). I was expecting a very large box but because it is foam, they can fold and compress it into a managable size that allows for stairway travel much more convenient. It also did not have a strong odor after I opened the packaging, but did still let it air out for a while before putting all the linens on it. It hasn't taken me long to get used to not have the coil mattress and I'm very happy with this choice of bed, along with the price that didn't totally break the bank (just put a bit of a dent in it)."

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.