Stores > Bedinabox.com

• Business Hours: 8 AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-24

bed is great.fed ex dropped the box at my garage door. they said they only had to deliver to address since it didnot need a signature. I had to pay someone to help me carry the box inside. Either charge more for delivery, or notify people .

2016-05-19

Best Bed Ever

"So happy with my purchase. They delivered on the day I asked. The bed is super comfy. I spent the first day in bed enjoying the comfort. I would recommend this bed to anyone!"

2016-05-15

California King for my Queen and our Family

"When we recently moved into a new home in a 55+ community we were happy to have an upstairs guest suite for visiting friends and family. In my personal experience staying overnight with friends and family has often meant a nite on a cramped or lumpy mattress. Because of this we were determined that overnight visitors to our house would have the most comfortable sleeping accommodations possible. More than six years ago my then fiancee had researched mattresses and we bought a King Size PacBed Memory Foam Mattress. Since then we have been so happy with our bed that it seemed to me to be a now brainer that this is what we also wanted for our upstairs guest suite. We took the opportunity to update our own mattress with the Silk GEL Memory Foam Mattress and retired our still wonderful original PacBed to the upstairs guest suite. We are confident that visiting family and friends are going to be pleasantly surprised when they next come to visit. If we ever have to give up our first floor bedroom one of our elderly mothers, we also know that we will have the same comfort in our bonus room that we enjoy today. We like that the silk covering is as environmentally friendly as or original bamboo topped BedInABox GEL Memory Foam mattress."

2016-05-11

"fabulous product
quick reliable service!

2016-05-11

Bed in a Box Delivered a Great Night's Sleep!

"Very happy with Bed in a Box. Great website with helpful information and super easy to order the bed. Showed up a few days later and was unpacked and ready for sleeping within 30 minutes. Am recommending them to anyone who is buying a new bed. You'll save money!"

2016-05-07

Convenient, but not as quick as I thought per their shipping map

"Ordering and having the bed, foundation and frame arrive at my door couldn't have been more convenient. I was moving and needed a new bed, so instead of getting a bed and moving it, I decided to order and have it shipped to the new place. I ordered the specified number of days ahead of time for it to arrive after the move-in weekend, but it ended up taking a bit longer, until Tuesday. That isn't a huge deal though and had I been living there already, not a problem at all. The foundation was super easy to assemble and best of all, I didn't have to carry any of it up to my 3rd floor apartment thanks to FedEx bringing it up for me. "

2016-05-07

Zzzzzz-

"The bed arrived well packaged. Will do business with biab again. "

2016-05-05

"Excellent. Sleeping much better, and much less sore. Thought it would be a bit firmer though. "

2016-04-25

Close but not quite perfect

"Overall our experience has been wonderful. Our only complaint is the bed is much firmer than we expected. We kinda wish we could add a layer of cushion on top just to soften it up a bit. Otherwise it is everything they say it is! "

Rep reply posted May-09-2016

A rep from Bedinabox.com, BedInABox.com, has responded

“Hi kimmurphy355, we do have several options to help soften or add extra cushion! Give customer care a call at 800.588.5720 and they will be able to help you further.”

2016-04-21

Best sleep ever!!!

"Wish someone had told me the bed was in a bag with a strap handle inside the box but that is my only complaint ! Best night sleep I've had in a very long time !!!"

Rep reply posted May-09-2016

A rep from Bedinabox.com, BedInABox.com, has responded

“Hi kristakierstead, we're sorry the packaging wasn't better addressed. But, we're thrilled to hear that you're sleeping better!”

2016-04-18

2nd Mattress

"Our first was a Queen RV and loved it. We put it through an 8 year work out and it was always something to look forward too when we used it.
Now, it was time for our retirement home set up so we brought a Queen mattress and managed to use it this weekend and once again found it to be fully satisfying.

2016-04-15

Less Than 20 Min. Set-up

"Very surprised at how quickly the bed set up was for a queen sized frame. The only tool needed was a flat-head screwdriver. Instructions were simplified and delivery was less than 3 days from TN to MI. Pleased with my order and delivery! Will recommend this website to all. "

2016-04-13

Arrived quickly from the States

"As a Canadian buyer, I had to pay shipping from the USA, but the bed did arrive quite quickly. It was easy to set up once we were able to lift it onto the box spring. I would recommend doing so with two people -- it's too heavy to do it single-handedly. Several people mentioned (I believe they did) an odour from the mattress, but I never noticed it at all, and I have a very sensitive nose. It unfolded perfectly, and I have found it very comfortable to sleep on. Certainly much better that our previous coil spring mattress."

2016-04-11

Fast and comfy

"Could not believe it came so fast in such a small box. Grew to full size quickly and is very comfortable."

2016-04-06

HELP! I can't get out of bed!

"I absolutely LOVE my new BIAB bed!
I have night sweats and my bed has kept me cool and dry 90% of the time.
I even bought the neck pillow, which has also kept my head cool and dry.
I highly recommend this bed!
It's so comfortable that I truly had a hard time getting out of bed for the first month!
When traveling, I often look forward to sleeping in my bed again.
I highly suggest visiting a showroom to try out which of the mattresses fits YOU.
I purchased the Bradley. I have no regrets!

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.