Stores > Bedinabox.com

• Customer Support: 1-800-588-5720
    • Business Hours: 8 AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

2016-09-08

The reviews were right, it is a great mattress

"It took a leap of faith to order a mattress online, it is a large amount of money to spend on a product that we had not seen first hand, but the reviews we read were mostly favorable and we took a chance. The mattress arrived a day early, well packaged and easy to unpack. It is unbelievable how it expands in just a minute or two. There was very little odor and we slept on it a couple of hours after installing it. It was the best speel I have had in a long time and my wife woke up without her usual sore neck and back. Thanks Bed in a Box !!"

2016-08-30

Should be bed in a bag!

"The duffle bag showed up 3 days after ordering, but the foundation took a week. Stuck in customs. I have no doubt Canada wanted to know what wood it was made of. We ordered the classic bed and it is olenty firm, with enough give that side sleepin or back sleeping is wonderfully well supported. The foundation took about 25 minutes to inpack in the garage and setup in the bedroom. Easy to put together. Kinda like Ikea, but nice hardwood not softwood. Very slight smell upon unpacking. We just left it up against a wall in the bedroom for a few days and it was fine. With the mattree protector, there is no residual smell at all now.
Very happy. Only time will tell how long the foam lasts, but if we get 6-8 years out of it, I'd be pretty happy.

2016-08-06

Excellent Customer Service and Product

"Not much more to say on this topic.
Would prefer if my items were not adorned with religious symbols, but everyone is entitled and I love the bed!

2016-08-04

"My granddaughter is thrilled with her bed . Thank you ve
ry much!

2016-08-03

best night sleep!

"Love bed in box, shipped timely, made in USA, all came, instructions to build clear since we bought frame and box spring, would highly recommend, the bed is silent! "

2016-08-01

"Beats the hell out of the 1995 spring mattress we slept on for ever. I dream a lot more. No weird smell, just a really good mattress."

2016-07-31

The mattress to buy!

"We decided it was time for a new mattress and after doing much research, decided that bedinabox was the one. The ordering process was one of the easiest I've ever used online. The box itself came a few days later and setting it up was effortless. After using it for a few nights, we came to the conclusion that this was a purchase well made and bedinabox was the right choice above all."

2016-07-27

Customer service very helpful

"I had a difficult time deciding which model to purchase, the original or the Tranquility. I called customer service and they were very friendly and helpful explaining the difference in regard to firmness -- noticable but not significant. We purchased the Original and feel it is very comfortable and plenty firm without being hard. We have been sleeping on it for a week and so far am very satisfied with our purchase."

2016-07-22

Excellent service, fast delivery, exactly what I expected

"I had been researching for a new mattress for a few months and had been going to the review websites to compare specs. I kept coming back to the PacBed from BedInaBox. Their features and the price was right for what I needed. If I was able to spend over $1000 then I would have checked out the other options but $900 was within the range I was looking for.
The mattress arrived on time and was in great shape. It unpacked easily, inflated quickly and has been extremely comfortable for the 1st 4 days.

2016-07-18

"This bed is fantastic. Sleeping through the night after years of waking up. Comparable to my mom's tempurpedic. "

2016-07-15

Finally!

"A bed we can SLEEP WELL on! Great product! We bought three beds, by the way!"

2016-07-14

What they say is what you get!

"Customer service is excellent. My bed and frame were due to be delivered while I was out of town, and the date was changed to match my schedule.

The bed is heavy so if it is going upstairs, it is best to have another person help. However, I'm 70 and was able to "walk" it up the stairs with no problems. Be sure to check the inside rail measurements of your bed for a good fit if you order the frame. I needed to add crossrails since the frame was about 1/8 shorter than my inside rails. All this is best done before the bed arrives.

I was very impressed with the quality of the box frame and the ease of assembly. All pieces were perfectly cut, all holes lined up, assembly instructions were clear, and 20 bolts held the whole thing together. It took me a little over an hour to assemble with no help. Be sure you have a large enough area near the bed to assemble.

We have only slept on the mattress a couple of days so the verdict is out on that. I will add to the review after our 60 day period. However, The mattress comes well packaged and, as they advertise, it opens and is ready to sleep on in 5 minutes. Some of the other mattresses we researched required a far longer time for their mattress to come back to full form. We noticed no odor at all. The firmness is as described. Side support is disappointing but is not an issue with sleeping. You just cannot sit on the edge of the bed. That is probably true of most memory foam mattresses.

All in all, I am very happy with the ease of ordering, customer service, and the products. I am very hopeful that we like the mattress after the trial period. I like the company and - as I said in my review title - what they say is what you get. That's refreshing given the recent experiences I have had with some companies who over market their products. But then, this is a well established company in a sea of startups - and it shows.

2016-07-11

A good change

"Went through about five different spring and spring hybrid mattresses from Costco and Macy's. Lost a lot of money with Macy's return policy. Got expensive mattresses that sagged in just weeks after purchase or were rock hard beyond any level of comfort (Simmons Beautyrest). My lower back was a mess. Saw great reviews for BIAB on Sleep Like the Dead. Got a Pac Original with a cooling mattress pad. Just a couple of weeks into it now but no lower back pain. Mattress is not hot and stiffness seems about right. I sleep on my side or half side/half stomach and I have no shoulder pain either. 4 stars because I still feel some pressure points on my ribs but nothing horrible. I figure my body must adjust to the mattress and the mattress needs to contour just a little. "

2016-07-11

looks pretty

"I bought a foundation from BedInABox.com. It came in grey with the optional 5" legs. It wasn't what I was expecting, the pictures looked like it would have a hard casing on the outside of the foundation. It was more like a thin felt, definitely a soft material. It looks great, and is grey, so I have no real complaints. The wooden legs were definitely worth it. It cost just under $350 for the whole thing, which is a heck of a lot cheaper than most other places for a foundation for a memory foam bed with legs.
The only problem my boyfriend has with the foundation was the fact that it has plastic corner joints. where you put the outside frame together. But the box was very small, very (heavy but) easy to get it up the stairs because it comes in such a condensed box. It was very exciting that we were able to put it together without any tools, as we just moved into our house. aka we didn't have to go out to purchase tools to put our brand-new foundation together.

2016-07-10

1st online mattress experience.

"Fast delivery. Only slept on theach bed a few nights. Is a little firmer than we like but comfortable. Hopefully the bed will get softer with time."

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.