Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.77/10 2,732 reviews

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
    Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Bedinabox.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

All 2,733 Customer Reviews

"excellent bed and quick delivery. We are very satisfied!!!"

"Very pleased! Quick delivery! Had some difficulty with the 'base' being too large for my bed frame, however overall we are very pleased with the mattress!!! Will purchase again!!"

"Bedinabox customer service fit us with the right bed, it came as promised and is very comfortable so far. We were in the trial period of a Temperpedic and it just was not comfortable to us, so were able to return it for a less expensive, more comfortable bed. What's not to like about that??"

"I recently bought two beds for my sons and they were even better than I expected. My wife and I have a Temperpedic and our boys were always wanting to sleep on our bed and seemed to sleep better when they did. We finally got rid of their traditional mattresses and bought them new beds from bedinabox.com (we didn't want to pay for Temperpedic). Took about 5-10 minutes to "install" them and I think they are more comfortable than our bed, which cost a LOT more than theirs did."

"Ordering was easy; delivered on date promised; great bed -- had just returned a top-of-the-line gel pad memory foam bed costing over $4,000 because it was so hot and uncomfortable. The one from Bed in a Box is not hot, very comfortable, and cost $2,000 less. Very satisfied with this purchase."

"Couldn't be happier with my new bed. It showed up the day they said it would, and was easy to set up by myself. It went back to full shape within seconds, actually it kind of scared me because I cut it open in a doorway. And most importantly, my wife hasn't complained about her back since we started sleeping on this mattress. "

"Just ran across Bed In a Box via a mattress comparison web site. Great customer service, had the bed ready the next day. Set up and comfort are excellent.
Highly recommend this company.

"Had been on a search for the "elusive" comfortable and affordable mattress. Bought two (of another brand). Was able to send the one back, but not the 2nd purchase of coil spring mattress. Put it in our guest bedroom. Found Bed in a Box on www.sleeplikethedead.com. Spoke with their customer service rep for 20 minutes explaining my sad tale of woe. She recommended the type I needed. It was half the price of other mattresses I was considering. Received it within 3 days - put boxspring together in 20 minutes - fabulous mattress - comfortable from the 1st night. Highly recommend this product."

"Ordered (3) small items.. a pillow, sheets, and a pillow cover. Fast shipping, good prices. Even got a call when they didn't have the color sheets I wanted.. wasn't a hassle and felt like a true customer. A+"

"Excellent from start to finish. I was skeptical that a mattress could possible be this good. I`m now a believer, from now to the happy hereafter I will sleep in peace. No more back pain, I`m free."

"Awesome customer service and great products. We love our new bed!"

"Great service. Amazing bed. Couldn't be more satisfied!"

"Glenda was a great help in assisting us with choosing the right mattress. I have to say I was a bit reluctant to buy a mattress on the internet, however, it more than meets our expectations and our mattress has been comfortable from day one"

"The mattress is perfect, and I couldn't ask for a better mattress. The platform bed from prepac though is very cheap, and fragile. It looks nice, and functions but I have a feeling it won't last if it needs to be moved.

"Very helpful staff, excellent response to our questions regarding their mattresses and other products. We selected the Pac-Gel mattresses - twin xl's for a split king configuration - which allowed us some flexibility for upgrading mattress topping if desired. Long story short, the Pac-Gels were great for me but didn't work for my wife who has Parkinson's. The company did not hesitate to honor their no-obligation return policy (after 60 days) and expedited our refund. Highly recommend these folks - they are honest and the mattresses are first-class! "