• Bedinabox.com Bedinabox.com Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8 AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 1-866-922-0871

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Quick delivery and easy setup. "

"Awesome bed, awesome service"

"Service and shipping were great. Bed did not smell at all from the first day. Not hot. What then? Back has started hurting since starting to sleep on bed in box and had no previous back problems. Will keep for awhile (pretty much have to keep for 90 days) to see if situation improves. "

"Everything so far has been exactly as promised.
This company has been a breeze to work with.
Shipping only took a few days and the bed was ready for use almost instantly.
It was a great online buying experience.

"Arrived fast and in good condition. Very comfortable bed (altho I don't have much to compare to). "

"After reading off the charts reviews for Bed in a Box, I browsed their website to learn more about the company and its products. After deciding on a mattress I thought would work well for me, I called Customer Service to ask a couple of questions for clarification. I spoke to Melanie who was friendly and knowledgeable. I was impressed that she did not try to sell me anything more than what I had planned to purchase. She made me feel good about my decision.
Then, my mattress arrived just on time! That, too, is impressive! It was so exciting to take it out of the box and watch it unfold to its complete form! I set it up in no time and was sleeping on it within an hour or so of getting it.
I can't say enough about the improvement in my quality of sleep since purchasing the mattress. I'm so glad I moved forward with buying it, and I never even had to enter a store.
Bed in a Box is awesome, and I am already referring my friends! :)

"After a month of trying the mattress, my husband and I are very satisfied with the purchase. The shoulder and back pains associated with our old spring mattress are gone! "

"I can't believe that a bed this comfortable could've arrived in a box. And yet, here we are."

"The bed feels comfortable (although it's only been a couple of days). Still waiting to see how it holds up over time. Not impressed with the quality of the bed frame though. Cheap press board that cracks at the slightest tweak. The drawers won't slide in flush with the frame and trying to move the frame around results in cracks. Wouldn't buy it again. "

"The mattress arrived in very good time. Following directions the unpacking went as stated. Fun watching the mattress rise! Very little odor.
We love our mattress and I am so pleased that after researching many mattresses and reviews on line, that Bed in Box was my choice!

"We ordered the Bedinabox on a Sunday evening and it arrived on the following Thursday. We got a bed and foundation and the FedEx guy helped us put it into our house. My wife and I set up the foundation, which was pretty easy. The bed expanded well when we cut the shrinkwrap around it. We have slept on the bed 5 nights and it is very nice. It is a King size Serenity Gel.Excellent service and quality product."

"The bed arrived so quickly. Easy to unpackage. Very, very comfortable. We sleep like babies.

"Customer service experience was top notch. Mattress arrived on the promised date and about 5-10 minutes later it was in our bedroom, out of the box, and ready to go. I'll certainly be coming back when we update the beds in our other rooms. The mattress itself is also great. We've been sleeping well since it arrived and it's extremely comfortable. Buy the mattress... You'll be glad you did. "

"The website was easy to use, when I called the 800 number everyone was very helpful, the price is great and very competitive and the bed is wonderful!!!"

"Shipping was very speedy and mattress is wonderful."

Share Bedinabox.com's store rating

Bedinabox.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedinabox.com is a merchant member
Bedinabox.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.