• Bedford Camera

• Contact: sean@Bedfords.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Business Hours: Customer Support Hrs: 10am-5pm CST Monday-Friday

"I now have purchased 4 cameras at the Fayetteville location and have been very pleased with the purchasing experience and support I have been given after the sale. The pricing is very competitive. Their camera specialists are not only product savvy, they very skilled in customer service...a real rarity these days in many retail stores. "

This review was modified by BillSutterfield on June 17 2015 11:49:27 AM

"Excellent customer service. I don't like buying something like a nice camera from the big box discount stores. You won't get good customer service, and you probably will not find all the accessories to go with the camera. You aren't going to get a nice package that includes support, a class, studio time and picture printing."

This review was modified by levkarl on January 05 2015 11:24:58 PM

"Just purchased our First Canon product from Bedford in Fort Smith, AR. Email with a special event deal drew me in to consider a purchase. The folks at Bedford's sealed the deal, with their knowledge and honesty of their products. Looking forward to many years of great memories captured by our new Rebel T5! "

"My wife and went to Bedford to get me a lens/tripod for my birthday, since I've shopped there a lot they know me pretty well, so we got to talking with one of the associates who is very knowledgeable and we ended up leaving with a 70D and two lenses. I'm a professional photographer and the service and recommendations I get there is always what I need for the business that I do, hats off to Bedford. "

This review was modified by Canon5d3 on December 23 2013 05:12:45 PM

"Bedford Camera and Video gives you Amazon.com prices with world class service. They don't oversell you into more camera than you handle. I upgraded from a digital Rebel to a 70d. They were great to let me hold and handle comparable bodies from other brands and encouraged me to take the one that fit me best ergonomically, not the one they get the best commission from. It was the best advice I've received. My experience with them was my first, but most certainly not my last. I've since ordered prints and a gallery wrap canvas there and they have been spot on."

This review was modified by sctompkins on December 22 2013 06:25:00 PM

"Bought a Nikon D3200 from Don @ the Bedford's Rogers Location just a couple days ago. We had shopped at other stores and online, had done our "homework". We were so pleased with our purchase and anxiously looking forward to taking the classes. Don was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The price of the camera and accessories were excellent. Don made several good suggestions about what I would and would not need, which I appreciated very much. "

This review was modified by PaulaPY43 on July 25 2013 01:53:44 PM

"If you look at most of the reviews written about Bedford Camera you will get the impression that this store is a class act. Well I must say I fall into this train of thought with my own experiences. The personnel is very versed in the product lines that they carry or may not carry. They offer a verity of classes depending on your skill level so you get the benefit of not getting information overload from to advanced instruction. So, if your in the market for photography / video head on over to the your nearest store and take a look and have fun."

"Bradford's is full of knowledgable employees who are always helpful and efficient in their service. They strive to give customers the best possible deals on products, as well."

This review was modified by tsprads on June 09 2013 06:27:05 PM

"The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful in my decision making in purchasing a Nikon Coolpix S3300. I purchased it to carry with me on my runs in the woods. Nothing but great photos so far."

"Pro photo friend referred me here. I'm an old timer 35mm Slr amateur. Wife wanted to step up from point and shoot. Did some google time and then came the OKC store. It was another name way back in the '70s. DSLR Sony was my final choice and got a good christmas discount from Sony I believe. I just could not pass up the 12 FPS snap shot speed and the price. Canon T4i was runner up."

"I have purchased 3 cameras and a camcorder from Bedford Camera & Video in Ft. Smith, AR. The service is always excellent. They answer all my questions and help me set up my new products."

"i had ordered camera since feb from other store
but they didn't ship me the camera
however bedford camera send me the camera after 1 week i ordered
nice and fantastic store

"I have been impressed with quality of communications, prompt attention to our requirements and most of all the courtesy and sense of enthusiasm to be of service to my needs. Also flexibility as our needs changed was handled with ease and efficiency. We'll be back. Thank you."

"Excellent! A representative called to tell me when the product would ship. It shipped as promised and arrived a few days later. I would definitely purchase from them again."

"Is always excellent. Never once disappointed. All 5 star."

Share Bedford Camera & Video's store rating

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member
Bedford Camera & Video does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!