• Rating 9.83/10 100 reviews

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member
    Bedford Camera & Video does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Bedford Camera & Video contact information

• Contact: sean@Bedfords.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Business Hours: Customer Support Hrs: 10am-5pm CST Monday-Friday

"Bought a Nikon D3200 from Don @ the Bedford's Rogers Location just a couple days ago. We had shopped at other stores and online, had done our "homework". We were so pleased with our purchase and anxiously looking forward to taking the classes. Don was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The price of the camera and accessories were excellent. Don made several good suggestions about what I would and would not need, which I appreciated very much. "

modified review This review was modified by PaulaPY43 on July 25 2013 01:53:44 PM

"If you look at most of the reviews written about Bedford Camera you will get the impression that this store is a class act. Well I must say I fall into this train of thought with my own experiences. The personnel is very versed in the product lines that they carry or may not carry. They offer a verity of classes depending on your skill level so you get the benefit of not getting information overload from to advanced instruction. So, if your in the market for photography / video head on over to the your nearest store and take a look and have fun."

Rating 8/104/5

"Bradford's is full of knowledgable employees who are always helpful and efficient in their service. They strive to give customers the best possible deals on products, as well."

modified review This review was modified by tsprads on June 09 2013 06:27:05 PM

"The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful in my decision making in purchasing a Nikon Coolpix S3300. I purchased it to carry with me on my runs in the woods. Nothing but great photos so far."

"I have purchased 3 cameras and a camcorder from Bedford Camera & Video in Ft. Smith, AR. The service is always excellent. They answer all my questions and help me set up my new products."

"i had ordered camera since feb from other store
but they didn't ship me the camera
however bedford camera send me the camera after 1 week i ordered
nice and fantastic store

"I have been impressed with quality of communications, prompt attention to our requirements and most of all the courtesy and sense of enthusiasm to be of service to my needs. Also flexibility as our needs changed was handled with ease and efficiency. We'll be back. Thank you."

"Excellent! A representative called to tell me when the product would ship. It shipped as promised and arrived a few days later. I would definitely purchase from them again."

"Is always excellent. Never once disappointed. All 5 star."

"After 2 years my Cannon Rebel SLR started showing an error code. Becuase I had purchased the service plan the staff at Bedford's sent my camera off for repairs free of charge. When the camera couldn't be fixed they gave me a brand new Cannon Rebel!!"

"I had a great experience. Great prices! And experienced great customer service!"

"My first small order from them. They delivered."

"I am on my fourth camera purchased from Bedford; a point and shoot for my daughter and three SLR cameras for me. Each time I have had excellent advice and stellar service from the people at Bedford! They KNOW their products and they don't try to sell me things I don't need but they always go the extra mile to see that I know how to use what I do purchase."

"I needed expert advice and I got it! The service was superb - professional, friendly and helpful. The staff at Bedford Camera & Video are stellar! My order was complete and delivered sooner than expected! I am a customer for life! Thanks guys! You're awesome!

"I visited Bedford's for the first time in an effort to learn which digital camera would be the better for my use. The Bedford associate was very well-informed about the cameras and took the time to answer all of my questions. It was refreshing to not be pressured or hurried in any direction. In this self-serve sales world Bedford's was refreshing. I found their pricing to very competitive and with the benefit of having someone to go to in case of problems I made my purchase there. I will certainly make Bedford's my go to store even though it was a 100 mile roundtrip with today's high fuel prices."