Stores > Bedford Camera & Video

sean@Bedfords.com
      1 (800) 333-4280

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedford Camera & Video by clicking a star below.
2017-06-16

Be ye novice or expert

"Staff at Bedfords not only show you, they teach you. You'll leave more confident about your camera and/or photo project. Very pleasant environment with friendly, helpful employees. Service is fast too. Like supporting local business. "

2017-06-12

SUPERB

"Customer service with Mr. Martin was superb and very informational."

2017-05-13

Excellent and knowledgeable service

"Very friendly and non-pushy salespeople. Chris answered all our questions about the differences between different models. He didn't rush us and didn't try to push us into buying a more expensive camera. He was fantastic to deal with. "

2017-02-18

Bedford's is way better than Bass Pro!!

"Bedford's vs Bass Pro is a long running joke between my husband and I that we have playfully brought into the store with us! The folks at Bedford's are so very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, I wouldn't dare go anywhere else. We will soon be taking a trip to Yellowstone, so, in the past couple of months, I have purchased 2 new Nikon lenses, filters, battery charger, batteries, backpack, monopod and even upgraded my camera. Their prices are comparable with retail stores, but the fact that they know what they're talking about, by far outweighs and price difference! The staff was very, very helpful, but not pushy at all. They just laid out the different cameras and explained the differences and let us decide. There is no need for anyone to go anywhere else, the staff at Bedford's know their business and they treat their customers like family! Can't wait to take my Yellowstone pictures back in to share and for them to develop!"

2016-11-17

Great Experience

"What a great experience I had when I purchased a new camera! I kind of knew what I wanted, a Canon Rebel, but wasn't sure which model I wanted. After handling them, I was fully informed about each one, I made up my mind on the T6 without any pressure to purchase at all. Also, I have been back with questions, and they are always helpful with my issues. I have enjoyed taking a class and I intend on taking another. All around great experience, and I know they are always available for help, for which I need much!"

2016-09-13

New Nikon D7100

"John was very good at getting me what I wanted in a DSLR and was very helpful "

2016-08-15

Great service and knowledgeable people!

"I just purchased my second camera/first "professional" camera from Tulsa Bedford Camera and I'm very satisfied with the service and quality of my purchases. They have always been extremely friendly and helpful every time I've gone in and they definitely seem to be passionate and knowledgeable about photography. I will definitely be coming back! "

2016-05-17

Awesome Store and Sales People

"I walked in not knowing what I wanted as far as a camera and a very nice gentleman walked me through some questions and showed me several options that would fit my needs/wants. I feel like I got a very good quality camera for a very good price from a knowledgeable sales associate."

2016-01-29

Their switched our working gear with broken one

"I am a victim of the rogue practice of this company.

Later last year an employee of their repair branch in Rogers (job title Buyer/Manager/Instructor ) bought a fully working used photo gear from us. Later they complained that the item is not working and aggressively forced a return on the item. We do keep high resolution images of the item we ship out and the wear patterns on the item returned is definitely different from the one we shipped to them.

As a repair center (Their Rogers branch) they have the technical knowhow to switch serial number plate on the item.

So next time you use them for repair services, beware that the "Repaired" item they return to you could be a switched item they took from their victim and what you will receive is an equivalent of stolen good.

Their so called "repair services" is basically accepting repair request, switch your defective camera with a fully working camera of the same model that they bought elsewhere so they can collect repair fees. Later they will return the defective camera to where they bought the working camera from for refund. Some innocent victim will end up with your broken gear and BEDFORD CAMERA gets to keep the repair fees.

2016-01-18

Great Service

"My husband and I bought our first (what we would call professional) camera this past weekend at the Tulsa location. Roger was very helpful, informative, and we could not be more pleased with our purchase. Our family has done business there in the past, and now we will continue to do business there as well. You guys not only carry great products but the staff is worth their weight in gold. Thanks so much. "

2015-06-17

"I now have purchased 4 cameras at the Fayetteville location and have been very pleased with the purchasing experience and support I have been given after the sale. The pricing is very competitive. Their camera specialists are not only product savvy, they very skilled in customer service...a real rarity these days in many retail stores. "

2015-01-05

"Excellent customer service. I don't like buying something like a nice camera from the big box discount stores. You won't get good customer service, and you probably will not find all the accessories to go with the camera. You aren't going to get a nice package that includes support, a class, studio time and picture printing."

2014-12-12

"Just purchased our First Canon product from Bedford in Fort Smith, AR. Email with a special event deal drew me in to consider a purchase. The folks at Bedford's sealed the deal, with their knowledge and honesty of their products. Looking forward to many years of great memories captured by our new Rebel T5! "

2013-12-23

"My wife and went to Bedford to get me a lens/tripod for my birthday, since I've shopped there a lot they know me pretty well, so we got to talking with one of the associates who is very knowledgeable and we ended up leaving with a 70D and two lenses. I'm a professional photographer and the service and recommendations I get there is always what I need for the business that I do, hats off to Bedford. "

2013-12-22

"Bedford Camera and Video gives you Amazon.com prices with world class service. They don't oversell you into more camera than you handle. I upgraded from a digital Rebel to a 70d. They were great to let me hold and handle comparable bodies from other brands and encouraged me to take the one that fit me best ergonomically, not the one they get the best commission from. It was the best advice I've received. My experience with them was my first, but most certainly not my last. I've since ordered prints and a gallery wrap canvas there and they have been spot on."

Share Bedford Camera & Video's store rating

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member
Bedford Camera & Video does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!