Stores > Bedford Camera & Video

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

New Nikon D7100

"John was very good at getting me what I wanted in a DSLR and was very helpful "

This review was modified by rayebersole on September 13 2016 07:10:20 PM

Great service and knowledgeable people!

"I just purchased my second camera/first "professional" camera from Tulsa Bedford Camera and I'm very satisfied with the service and quality of my purchases. They have always been extremely friendly and helpful every time I've gone in and they definitely seem to be passionate and knowledgeable about photography. I will definitely be coming back! "

This review was modified by zjc03 on August 15 2016 09:11:14 PM

Awesome Store and Sales People

"I walked in not knowing what I wanted as far as a camera and a very nice gentleman walked me through some questions and showed me several options that would fit my needs/wants. I feel like I got a very good quality camera for a very good price from a knowledgeable sales associate."

Their switched our working gear with broken one

"I am a victim of the rogue practice of this company.

Later last year an employee of their repair branch in Rogers (job title Buyer/Manager/Instructor ) bought a fully working used photo gear from us. Later they complained that the item is not working and aggressively forced a return on the item. We do keep high resolution images of the item we ship out and the wear patterns on the item returned is definitely different from the one we shipped to them.

As a repair center (Their Rogers branch) they have the technical knowhow to switch serial number plate on the item.

So next time you use them for repair services, beware that the "Repaired" item they return to you could be a switched item they took from their victim and what you will receive is an equivalent of stolen good.

Their so called "repair services" is basically accepting repair request, switch your defective camera with a fully working camera of the same model that they bought elsewhere so they can collect repair fees. Later they will return the defective camera to where they bought the working camera from for refund. Some innocent victim will end up with your broken gear and BEDFORD CAMERA gets to keep the repair fees.

Great Service

"My husband and I bought our first (what we would call professional) camera this past weekend at the Tulsa location. Roger was very helpful, informative, and we could not be more pleased with our purchase. Our family has done business there in the past, and now we will continue to do business there as well. You guys not only carry great products but the staff is worth their weight in gold. Thanks so much. "

This review was modified by shainafrech on January 18 2016 07:10:20 AM

"I now have purchased 4 cameras at the Fayetteville location and have been very pleased with the purchasing experience and support I have been given after the sale. The pricing is very competitive. Their camera specialists are not only product savvy, they very skilled in customer service...a real rarity these days in many retail stores. "

This review was modified by BillSutterfield on June 17 2015 11:49:27 AM

"Excellent customer service. I don't like buying something like a nice camera from the big box discount stores. You won't get good customer service, and you probably will not find all the accessories to go with the camera. You aren't going to get a nice package that includes support, a class, studio time and picture printing."

This review was modified by levkarl on January 05 2015 11:24:58 PM

"Just purchased our First Canon product from Bedford in Fort Smith, AR. Email with a special event deal drew me in to consider a purchase. The folks at Bedford's sealed the deal, with their knowledge and honesty of their products. Looking forward to many years of great memories captured by our new Rebel T5! "

"My wife and went to Bedford to get me a lens/tripod for my birthday, since I've shopped there a lot they know me pretty well, so we got to talking with one of the associates who is very knowledgeable and we ended up leaving with a 70D and two lenses. I'm a professional photographer and the service and recommendations I get there is always what I need for the business that I do, hats off to Bedford. "

This review was modified by Canon5d3 on December 23 2013 05:12:45 PM

"Bedford Camera and Video gives you Amazon.com prices with world class service. They don't oversell you into more camera than you handle. I upgraded from a digital Rebel to a 70d. They were great to let me hold and handle comparable bodies from other brands and encouraged me to take the one that fit me best ergonomically, not the one they get the best commission from. It was the best advice I've received. My experience with them was my first, but most certainly not my last. I've since ordered prints and a gallery wrap canvas there and they have been spot on."

This review was modified by sctompkins on December 22 2013 06:25:00 PM

"Bought a Nikon D3200 from Don @ the Bedford's Rogers Location just a couple days ago. We had shopped at other stores and online, had done our "homework". We were so pleased with our purchase and anxiously looking forward to taking the classes. Don was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The price of the camera and accessories were excellent. Don made several good suggestions about what I would and would not need, which I appreciated very much. "

This review was modified by PaulaPY43 on July 25 2013 01:53:44 PM

"If you look at most of the reviews written about Bedford Camera you will get the impression that this store is a class act. Well I must say I fall into this train of thought with my own experiences. The personnel is very versed in the product lines that they carry or may not carry. They offer a verity of classes depending on your skill level so you get the benefit of not getting information overload from to advanced instruction. So, if your in the market for photography / video head on over to the your nearest store and take a look and have fun."

"Bradford's is full of knowledgable employees who are always helpful and efficient in their service. They strive to give customers the best possible deals on products, as well."

This review was modified by tsprads on June 09 2013 06:27:05 PM

"The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful in my decision making in purchasing a Nikon Coolpix S3300. I purchased it to carry with me on my runs in the woods. Nothing but great photos so far."

"Pro photo friend referred me here. I'm an old timer 35mm Slr amateur. Wife wanted to step up from point and shoot. Did some google time and then came the OKC store. It was another name way back in the '70s. DSLR Sony was my final choice and got a good christmas discount from Sony I believe. I just could not pass up the 12 FPS snap shot speed and the price. Canon T4i was runner up."

Share Bedford Camera & Video's store rating

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member
Bedford Camera & Video does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!