Bedding.com Reviews - bedding.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

Bedding.com is not a merchant member
Bedding.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I've been trying to unsubscribe from their newsletter for YEARS. The unsub link always said I unsubscribed but then keeps on sending me spam. What's more I never even subscribed to their newsletter. I think they are related to petmountain.com, who I ordered from about the same time I started getting their "specials" newsletters, and both places won't let me unsubscribe. "

"These guys are the worst. Unbelievably bad customer service. Still waiting for a refund after returning an order they sent in error two weeks ago, that was unopened. They don't answer phones, don't reply to email, and treat customers like #@%#@ when they are finally reached. Oh, and the sales they claim to have are bogus. They just sell stuff at the same price and claim it's on sale."