Stores > Becextech Australia
  • Becextech Austr

Voice your opinion! Review Becextech Australia by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

shockers

"This organisation is a disgrace. They are deceitful in saying that they are Australian when they are based in Hong Kong. They do not follow through with fair and reasonable warranty conditions that we in Australia would deem as basic rights. Their products are substandard refurbed rubbish from China. They only provide customer service via email. They bake up their own feedback so that it only appears as 5 star when there are thousands of complaints. I got ripped off by this company."

2016-08-14

NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY

". I lost $400 for a Sony phone that I paid for. I have received a phone from Hong Kong but it was faulty and not genuine one. Accessories were faulty and not genuine as well. Two months are gone, no refund, no replacement. Sony support was told “We are not dealing with Becextech company, so we actually not sure where their product is coming from”. Becextech has no physical address or advertised phone number. It is not Australian company at all.
So I hardly recommend stay well away from this scam company. Save your money. Don’t be silly like me.

2013-03-14

"Huge Selection, Fair prices.

BecexTech is great. Their prices are usually really fair, and they always ship great products. I purchased some flashes from a different site that was cheaper, but when they arrived, they were dirty and all three were in different packaging. So I sent them back and ordered them from BecexTech instead. When the order arrived, they were all unused and in matching packaging. Great customer service too! I highly recommend these guys

Share Becextech Australia's store rating

Becextech Australia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Becextech Australia is not a merchant member
Becextech Australia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!