Beauticreams.cCoupons

• Contact: customer-service@beauticreams.com
    • Phone: 386-328-8965
    • Customer Support: 386-328-8965
    • Business Hours: 10-5 EST M-F

"I have always been very satisfied with every product I have ordered from Beauticreams.com. Thank you."

"Not impressed that the price displayed during purchase was not in my local currency AUD. Only to find the purchase price in the end was more. "

"Thank you. Quick response. Love the product."

"The ordering process went smoothly and received the package on time as promised."

"I have been using Beauticreams.com for about 18months and in that time if have found them to be excellent. I have always received the products that I ordered, also I usually receive sample products to try it is like getting a present with your order! Thank you Beauticreams!"

"The service is excellent and moreover the website is very comprehensive. It carries so many beauty products that suit all my anti-aging needs. I will surely recommend/refer friends to beauticreams.com"

"As usual, no problems at all."

"I like your service, very fast and merchandise carefully packaged. The trial-size items are always welcomed and a nice gesture.
thank you!

"The lady I ordered from was most helpfull when I emailed her about an complain within one day all was put right. I will order from them again in an heatbeat."

"I have ordered from them several times. I can find the products I need and they are very prompt with delivery. "

"Highly recommend Beauticreams, good prices, easy online ordering and reliable shipping."

"Fair prices & fast delivery!"

"I have always found the services excellent.
Regards
Barbara

modified review This review was modified by barbarabrady2812 on September 16 2012 06:48:12 PM

"my experience with Beauticreams was with no problems at all. Evberything was easy and the product arrived in the specified time frame - in addition to that were some samples of other products in the range. Pleasant surprise. Thank-you and Yes i will be purchasing again@"

"I ordered the Neostrata smoothing cream and noticed that it was only 1.4 ounces. I checked the on-line site where I ordered from, and it was for 1.7 ounces. When I called about it I was told that they lowered the amount to prevent a cost increase, but didn't update their web-site.

I feel that what they had on-line was misleading. I probably will not order or recommend them anymore.

Beauticreams.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beauticreams.com is not a merchant member
Beauticreams.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!