Stores > Beamingbaby.com

• Customer Support: 0800 0345 672
    • Business Hours: 09.00 - 17.00
    • Fax: 01803 712 188

2016-05-21

Not so natural and poor customer service

"I tried almost all the nappy brands that this site carries and they all gave my baby some form of rash or skin reaction. Surprised at this, I sent an email to their customer care asking why this is happening with so called friendly nappies and was sent a very bland reply in return! That babies can react to different things and would you like a free sample. No I do not want a free sample!! I want to be able to buy nappies that act and feel natural as they claim to be. And the customer service agents to atleast investigate or have the knowledge to explain better why these natural nappies are causing a reaction on my baby's skin and bum when she has been perfectly ok in Pampers? "

2016-05-21

Great products

"The nappies and wipes are great. Not a fan of the complicated website or the Yodel delivery partner but otherwise all good and will be using again."

2016-05-20

Excellent Products and Service!

"I've been using Beaming Baby nappies since the munchkin was born a year ago....never had nappy rash or a leak in that time! The service is exemplary and the next day delivery really is next day!! Thanks so much for everything!"

2016-04-17

Fantastic.

"Quick delivery. Amazing products. Fantastic experience. I will be ordering again soon."

2016-04-14

Excellent customer service

"I've ordered from Beaming Baby a few times but this time I forgot one item. I called up and the lady I spoke with was extremely helpful. She took my order and ensured the last product was strapped to the side of my parcel, which was already packaged and ready to go. It arrived the next day. Fabulous! "

2016-04-02

Best customer service

"Website is excellent. I made a mistake with my order. Contacted customer service and they were brilliant. In a couple of minutes they arranged for collection of incorrect order and replacement. "

2016-03-24

Great quality goods and easy delivery

"We now use reusable a during the day but the BB Eco nappies are a must for nighttimes. They are great quality (much stronger and more absorbent than some other Eco brands we tried), our LO has never had any nappy rash and the delivery is fast and friendly. All round great service!"

2016-03-23

Great products, great service

"No reason to complain whatsoever. Products arrived on time, shampoo has really helped my daughter's scalp, both girls enjoying the bubble bath. Nice to know there are no nasty chemicals in there!"

2016-03-22

very good!

"Very good products. We bought nappies for our baby and they are fantastic!
Also service is very good.

2016-03-21

great

"Very happy with service and delivery"

2016-03-16

One Happy baby & one happy mummy !

"We're loving the beaming baby Eco nappies, my little one has been in them since birth & they have never let me down, with no leaks & no nappy rash.
I find their service unbeatable with next day delivery & they will swap any un opened pack for a bigger size if your little one had a growth spurt. Truly wonderful,

2016-03-04

It's great

"The nappies are great and the other stuff , didn't try it yet "

2016-03-02

Great products

"Everyone should try using these chemical free products and give the best for their baby. Love the baby wipes in individual packs, great in my handbag."

2016-03-02

"Friendly, helpful and informative. Quick delivery, very happy thank you!"

2016-02-29

Very happy bottoms!

"I love beaming baby. Their nappies are soft, have no nasty chemicals and are really reliable for both my toddler and newborn. Far superior performance to other Eco and normal disposables. Fast delivery and reasonable prices with lots of money off vouchers and bulk buy savings. You get loyalty points too for even more money off. Really recommend them, fab for my boys' stupidly sensitive skin and good for my finances!"

Share Beamingbaby.com's store rating

Beamingbaby.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beamingbaby.com is a merchant member
Beamingbaby.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.