Stores > Bealls, Victoria, TX
  • Bealls, Victori Bealls, Victoria, TX Elite Status

7800 Hallettsville Hwy
      Victoria, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Victoria, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-10-09

"It was great. I am a platinum member. I used a coupon."

2017-10-08

"I walked to the shoe department to purchase because there was NO ONE in the front of the store--was a line of about 4 ahead of me. The cashier in the shoe department couldn't have been more upbeat, friendly. and efficient. Her name is KAY She deserves much credit!!!"

2017-09-28

"Sales associates offered me a coupon to lower my payment on my purchase. Super friendly and love the kids clothes"

2017-09-27

"Very positive and BLESSED interaction with Laci, the BEALLS ASSOCIATE that took care of my needs with a GIFT CARD and GIFT RECEIPTS."

2017-09-27

"I always enjoy shopping at this store, I like the styles, prices and coupons"

2017-09-23

"Please read my response above in 42.1.2."

2017-09-13

"The people who check you out are friendly and helpful"

2017-08-29

"so glad to see the outdated stuff goneThe store looks lkike a ghost town now--Hoe you fill up- wiith good styles and merchandise"

2017-08-26

"Loks like you are getting rid of all the outdated, tired loooking clothes that have been hanging in clearance racks for 15 or more months! Thank goodness!! I want to make this other comment The dressin rooms are dirty, damaged and ceiling light are filled with bugs.The managers need to look around more often!!"

2017-08-16

"Lady who checked me out never even acknowled me. First she said my coupon would not work, then she said, never mind. I bought a purse, she never looked inside of it, she scanned it and stuffed it into a bag. Was too busy talking to male employee about what needs to be done."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2017

A rep from Bealls, Victoria, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-08-12

"There were no associates to check us out when we made our purchases. We waited at least 15 minutes before one walked by and I had to stop her. There were no sizes to choose from."

2017-08-09

"my general experience was a good one. I wasn't greeted by an associate but I didn't care. The dressing room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time( there were dust bunnies all over the floor). The associate that checked me out was very friendly and helpful"

2017-08-05

"The staff is always very helpful and friendly"

2017-08-04

"More associates and a lot more friendly!! Not act like we are bothering them buy checking us out and using our coupons! I tried to be friendly but it didn't even work!"

2017-08-04

"Bertha, my cashier was very pleasant. The facility was clean and bright."

Share Bealls, Victoria, TX's store rating

Bealls, Victoria, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Victoria, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Victoria, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.