Stores > Bealls, Portland, TX
  • Bealls, Portlan Bealls, Portland, TX Elite Status

Portland, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Portland, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-08-01

"Muy limpio y amplio pasillos"

2017-07-23

"Good shopping experience. I found what I was looking for and was pleasantly surprised that there was a good sale so I was extremely happy with the price. I left smiling."

2017-07-20

"Everything was fine except the fact that the prices on all the items I purchased was marked 50% off on the gondola they were hanging on, but when I bought them--it didn't register as 50% off. I should have said something, but was in a hurry since I dislike shopping. So I guess you have a lot of false advertising going on. Not sure I want to return to a store that advertises one thing, but the price is something else."

2017-07-17

"Greeted by associate and was friendly and was happy with my purchases"

2017-07-07

"My overall experience was great! I do like to come to Bealls when I am looking for something specific and I know the value will be good as well. There is always a great deal here and I continue to come back because I love the sales and the stylish items for sale."

2017-06-28

"I was wanting to purchase a pair of girls converse, but they were not available at this particular store. The associate was kind enough to look them up at other area stores and locate them. I am very grateful for him dong this for me."

2017-06-22

"I love shopping at Stage stores. I find great deals on gorgeous dresses for my daughter and lots of afforable, quality, fashionable styles for myself, my son, and my husband."

2017-06-18

"It was great. Keep up the good work. Please send more coupons for purses. My wife would love one but we cant afford them."

2017-06-18

"Great quality and prices. I do wish there were more sales on purses and handbags. My wife love them but they arent affordable for us right now."

2017-06-17

"I love shopping at Bealls. I do, however, wish there were more discounts on handbags. There are several that i love but cannot afford."

2017-06-09

"My cashier was the only friendly person I encountered my entire visit. She was the person I asked a question prior to be checking out and she was polite. Everyone else was very quite and didn't smile."

2017-06-06

"It was very helpful and satisfying to find what i needed in the the store without having to drive to 5 other stores"

2017-06-05

"Great sale today! Found shoes I wanted at a great price!"

2017-06-03

"I love this particular Bealls in Portland, TX the best. There is always a great selection and great deals."

2017-05-29

"This was my first visit to this location; was totally surprised at the variety of clothes; great dressy casual choices for the office. I will definitely come back to this store."

Share Bealls, Portland, TX's store rating

Bealls, Portland, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Portland, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Portland, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.