Stores > Bealls, Marble Falls, TX
  • Bealls, Marble Bealls, Marble Falls, TX Elite Status

Marble Falls, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Marble Falls, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-06-16

"My only comment on this visit is: the cashier was having issues because the discounts were not coming up correctly; it took her almost 20 minutes and she finally asked for help. A manager, I assumed came over never talked to me tapped in a couple things on the register and boom it worked - so why didn't she ask for help sooner or why didn't that manager offer help sooner (she saw she was struggling)?"

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from Bealls, Marble Falls, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-06-16

"LOVE OUR NEW BEALLS STORE IN MARBLE FALLS, TX"

2017-06-12

"Excellent shopping experience!Always up-to-date on fashion!With very reasonable prices!"

2017-05-31

"Very excited to shop in Marble Falls at our new fabulous Bealls!"

2017-05-31

"new store. very nice. in marble falls,tx"

2017-05-20

"The new store in Marble Falls is great except there are not enough fitting rooms!! There is always a line waiting to try on clothes!! Too bad you didn't think about that problem! Because it is a problem!!! Otherwise the store is great!"

2017-05-19

"Most excited to shop at Marble Falls new Bealls store."

2017-05-18

"The new Marble Falls store was very clean and bright. I enjoyed shopping there and found several items to purchase. However, I bought a two-few blouse, and the under shell didn't make it. The sales associate must have dropped it on the floor when she was covering my hangers with plastic. She tied a knot in the bottom of my bag, so I know it didn't fall out after I left the store. I will call to see if they found it; if not, will have to return the blouse."

2017-05-08

"This is a new store; it did not appear to be well-staffed when I visited on a Saturday. I and another woman were helping ourselves at the cosmetics counter for about 10 minutes until an associate called someone to assist us. That's when Bonnie appeared and, wow, was she ever so friendly and helpful! Made my day. She's a great salesperson."

2017-05-07

"I loved the store, it just needs more dressing rooms. I had to wait about 15 to 20 minutes for a dressing room"

2017-05-04

"Love shopping at Bealls, and this was my first trip to our new Marble Falls store. Loved the new store....more room to shop, greater selection....very happy!"

2017-05-02

"It was great! Beautiful new store with lots of room...very upbeat vibe"

2017-04-26

"Good found what I needed for a great price"

2017-04-25

"Very nice new store and so much room compared to old store"

2017-04-17

"We have a new store and it is so much better than the old, cramped store, so anything is an improvement."

Share Bealls, Marble Falls, TX's store rating

Bealls, Marble Falls, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Marble Falls, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Marble Falls, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.