Stores > Bealls, Marble Falls, TX
  • Bealls, Marble Bealls, Marble Falls, TX Elite Status

1505 Highway 1431
      Marble Falls, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Marble Falls, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"Bealls is the only department-like store in our small town. Sales associates are always nice and offer to check another location if you need another size or color and have it sent to the store or your home. I especially like shopping there during Christmas because they have some really cute stuff, which is a good price if you have a coupon."

2017-09-17

"Perfect! I love the store, the employees and the deals! This is my favorite place to shop."

2017-08-22

"Haven't shopped in a Bealls store since the 1960s and was pleasantly surprised by the store and the quality of merchandise and store appearance and displays. The former store in our area was a total turn-off the one time I stepped in and was totally unimpressed and did not return. This store is a marked change and I shall return."

2017-08-21

"Very pleasant experience. Love the new store in Marble Falls, TX."

2017-08-20

"Some assosciates were great and helpful the one who checked me out was great the one in the shoe dept did not have a clue if they had a tool to measure feet or orther size options elsewhere"

2017-08-18

"It's is always great. There is a wide selection and I can always find what I am looking for. The associates are friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help out."

2017-08-13

"Great experience, wonderful bargains, stylish clothes & super friendly & helpful staff!"

2017-08-13

"It was great, I was able to purchase 4 items and try them on without a wait."

2017-08-09

"It was good, just wish it were cheaper just a tad and had xs"

2017-08-08

"Bealls is now a shiney new store with ample merchandise to appeal to many, but, since I am elderly and am looking for certain requirements in my clothes, I find it hard to select something I like."

2017-08-08

"Beautiful new building, great parking, nice people working there but not the style or quality of clothes I like or sizes I need. Thank you for the cosmetic section though!"

2017-07-27

"For a brand new store that was very nice, they only had one cashier working at a time for the whole store!!!!!!! Also on thisd survey I HAD to answer back to school shopping questions and I am not doing that since my kids are grown"

2017-07-23

"I have only visited this new store 3 times since opening. Only on one of those occasions did I not find the staff helpful and courtesy."

2017-07-16

"This is an excellent store as are the employees. Very clean and neat. I shopped for a pair of sneakers. I found a pair I liked that happened to be on clearance. My shoes size is 9 wide or a 9 & a half regular. Unfortunately neither size was available. End up buying a size 10."

2017-07-14

"bealls was a gr8 experience"

Share Bealls, Marble Falls, TX's store rating

Bealls, Marble Falls, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Marble Falls, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Marble Falls, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.