Stores > Bealls, Grapevine, TX
  • Bealls, Grapevi

Grapevine, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Grapevine, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-06-12

"The staff at the Grapevine location are so nice and helpful. They work with each other to make sure customers are taken care of quickly. I find the very helpful and eager to make my visit the best."

2017-06-06

"I choose to use the fitting room when the associate was assisting a customer. I return to the register and she was still assisting her. I then came back when the customer was served."

2017-05-23

"The store is easy to navigate and find anything one might be needing, with helpful and friendly associates to give help at any time one might need it."

2017-05-21

"Always enjoy shopping at Bealls. I would like to see more discounts on perfume, please"

2017-04-23

"I love this store. It's my go to when I need a cute outfit"

2017-03-19

"I promise I have NEVER seen more friendly employees at any store in my life than this store today( Bealls in Grapevine), they were the happiest, friendliest bunch I have ever experienced in any store, my hats off to who ever does the hiring of that staff, they were a pleasure to be around ! Seriously, and I promise I do not know anyone who works there, I just mean to tell you how blown away I was by the happy/friendly feeling of this staff. Please take note, I was there around 3pm om 3/11. Well done ! I'll be back !"

Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from Bealls, Grapevine, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associates. Be sure to let us know if there‚Äôs anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon!

2017-03-12

"Love the store and the people who work at this store"

2017-01-28

"Clean, bright and friendly store. Associates did not hound me to buy but were helpful in assisting me."

2017-01-23

"Selection is limited but the store is nice and well lit."

2017-01-20

"The store was clean and pleasant and the staff was very helpful and courteous."

2017-01-20

"Good experience. Friendly associates and good variety of merchandise."

2016-12-29

"Love the selection & sales & coupons...if I don't have any coupons I ask the cashier & she usually will give me one - I love that!"

2016-12-26

"I went to Bealls because i got a give card for Christmas.It turns out to be my worst shopping experience in my life.First, the associate charge me the wrong price to begin with, than when I pointing it out, she said that was not what I purchased. Than I ask her to look at the price tag again, because it clearly said that is exactly for what I purchased, she said Oh, I meant the computer made a mistake, I will Honor the price. I was thinking, there is nothing to Honor, because that was the correct price, but any who, I didn't feel like arguing, so I let it go. But she than took 45 minutes trying to correct the price she charged me wrong, because she already partially charged my gift card. so in the end of the long waiting she said, I will give you some sample for your trouble. OK, I thank her for that, and go home. When I got home I checked in my bag and found that my receipt said I got 40 dollars left on my gift card, but she never gave me the card back and she even charged my credit card for balance. I was thinking WTF? so I want back to the store to show her the receipt. In the beginning she deny that there is a balance on my gift card, and after i show her what the receipt, she said this is not my fault, my computer is making the mistake...bah bah bah... I can give you your card back if you want... at this point I have lost all my patient with her. I ask her to show me the balance on the give card and just walk out of the door. I will never go back again and I think no one should either. Just purchase online if you got a gift card like me, at lease you are not going to get cheat on and steal from."

2016-12-22

"I was in and out of the store quickly and got exactly what I wanted. The employee set my clothes aside as I shopped and helped me find coupons. Great experience."

2016-12-22

"You can always find things that you cannot find anywhere else. Well made."

Share Bealls, Grapevine, TX's store rating

Bealls, Grapevine, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Grapevine, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Grapevine, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.