Bealls DepartmCoupons

"I will NEVER order from them again. They send 2-3 emails SEVEN days a week. I've tried to get OFF the email list many times, it does nothing. So I will never give them another penny."

"Poor customer service!!! I ordered 3 items price show on the product page as $13.50 for one item I was charged $18.00. The total difference was $13.50 more than what I was listed on the product pages. I had screenshots and sent them to them and asked for a price adjustment and called. They wouldn't adjust the price and said the order had been processed and I couldn't cancel it. Mind you I placed the order at 1 am est and sent the screenshots about half hour later. I called first thing the next day and was told I was charged the correct price. Don't do business with them"

modified review This review was modified by pwillden on December 27 2013 09:22:23 AM

"Horrible experience - don't buy here.....
I purchased a watch on 12-14-2013 for a Christmas present. I received a confirmation of purchase email and notice that the item should arrive in 6 days, which would be just before Christmas. When it still had not arrived, I decided to call.... They then told me that my order was cancelled because they didn't have enough of them and that they sent me an email... I never received an email, I even checked my junkmail and spam folder and there was never an email sent to me. I had been checking the status of my order on their web-site also, and it still says it's in the system - it does not say cancelled. Now it's right before Christmas and I don't have the gift to give. Customer service as horrible and did not care whatsoever. They also said that a supervisor was on the other line when I asked to speak with one, and they said the supervisor would call me back.... that call never happened. This company is terrible and has gone down hill from what they used to be.... GO TO AMAZON and stop buying from the big box retail stores that can't deliver their promises. Unbelievable that I had to call to find out they decided not to ship my item. No email No phone Call no Watch. Sure they make it easy to buy something on line, but you don't get your item. Go somewhere else for sure, this company and website can not be trusted. Less

modified review This review was modified by jb21sc on December 21 2013 12:50:37 PM

"bealls in riverview, fl is a horribly managed store. We have just returned our latest purchases of almost $300 because the cashier did not correctly ring up the purchases and the management could not locate the error. She rang up 5 items, we tried to buy 6 items and the discrepency was $9. We will never go back, they have lost what was a consistent customer who spent ~ $300/month at the store."

"Ugh. 2 out of 3 orders were not processed. No email notification, no notification on my account page. Customer service supervisor "not available". Don't waste your time. "

"I've spent thousands of dollars at Bealls outfitting three vacation rental units over the last 3 years. Only recently, the aqua Nautica towels have started to get big bleached out type blotches. I thought it was just a product someone used, but then it happened again and again. I gave those towels to Goodwill, and bought more aqua towels. I have three other colors in the units that I mix and match the aqua towels with, but it's only the aqua towels that bleach out. And this never happened until about 5 months ago. It just keeps happening. I think that these aqua towels are from an inferior dye lot. What else could it be? Why wouldn't it have happened last year? Why doesn't it happen to the coral or the yellow towels being used by the same guests? Bealls took them back, but the women who handled the return were quite rude. They acted like I was trying to scam them somehow. They made me wait 45 minutes to handle the return. And because one of them was using a completely different towel (not Nautica) to find the scu number, she had the nerve to tell me "These towels (the ones I'm returning) were not bought here". I had to point out that she was not even looking up the right towel. And on it went. I brought in 10 different receipts from the past few months, all for towel purchases. I keep 72 towels for the 3 rental unit turnovers. Yet, the woman handling the return managed to find the one receipt were I had used $30 Bells bucks and so for those purchases, she gave me $1.39 cash back. Another receipt got me $18. But it's the attitude that upsets me. They implied I had bleached them or my guests had bleached them and they didn't want to address the fact that none of the other colored towels were affected. Or that the aqua towels purchased last year and the year prior had no blotching. I'm convinced it's this dye lot - somehow not resistant to product staining or bleaching. SO, IF YOU HAVE ANY AQUA NAUTICA TOWELS PURCHASED FROM BEALLS AND HAVE BLOTCHY STAINS SUDDENLY APPEARING, PLEASE RETURN THEM! Perhaps if enough people do, they will understand there is something wrong with this dye lot."

"I ordered a bag and a small wash cloth for $21 total with tax and free shipping. The bag was $19.99 but with my $10 coupon the wash cloth was free. A day later, They canceled my bag order but charged me $9.68 for the wash cloth. They charged me for shipping too. I called but they were very rude and lied to me about return labels and refunds. This is my 2nd bad experience with this shady, rip off company. Be warned! take your business somewhere else! They don't deserve even one star!"

"I find Bealls Department Stores are one of the finest with a great variety of products, good prices and knowledgeable, helpful employees. Also, their Public Relations is such that they keep you coming back with good advertisements, percents off, Bealls Bucks, etc. The management of the stores from the top down is impressive. "

"I shopped at store 046 this am only to be insulted. A special rack with a sign with surplus on it and prices following. Myself and my friend picked up a pair of pants. I saw a clerk and questioned the cost. She I think got the lady in charge to assist her and immediately the lady said we will look on the camera to see who put the sign there implying that we may have done so. No 1 - how would be have access to any sign let alone a special. I have shopped here for over 20 years now and believe me will not shop at that store again. Her attitude led me to believe that she suspected that we may have put that sign there. I have always enjoyed shopping at Bealls and have many receipts to prove my loyality. We did not deserve this treatment today. I did express my thoughts to the clerk I first approacted and it was not her fault but I needed to vent somehow. I would appreciate receiving a response . Hopefully you will at least check on this concern. I am sure it will happen to others.My email is ronmacm@ca.inter.net.
C. McMillan

762x51's Avatar
Setauket, NY

"Horrible, just horrible. Ordered a pair of Skechers shoes they sent a completely different pair from a different manufacturer in the Skechers box. I returned them at a cost of $10 return shipping with a note stating the problem and that I wanted the correct shoes. They emailed me stating they had refunded me for the cost of the shoes but not shipping of any kind. I emailed them back explaining my situation and never received a response. Now I am out $10 and have no shoes....all because of their mistake."

"This store has the worst and slowest customer service I have ever encountered. I placed an order with them beginning of March for vacation clothing.End of March I received an envelope with 2 blouses, a week later I received a sundress but I did not get the majority of my order. So after emailing them 4 different times and over a month later, i recieve an affidavit of non-receipt in the mail which I promptly mailed back to them. i was told upon receipt I would get credit. Well, that was 3 weeks ago and 2 more emails with no reply. This has been the ultimate worst experience I have ever encountered shopping online for many years. I wouldnt recommend shopping there unless you are ready for a long and lengthy relationship with their snotty customer service dept.
J.Jardinella

"Ordered a picture frame on Monday, package was delivered within the week. It was well packaged. Great email communication and a great price."

"Ordered through Amazon. Good selection, good price. Product arrived damaged, contacted Bealls. They said "keep it and we'll give you a full credit." Wow! Got the credit, shipping and all."

"Extraordinarily poor order fulfillment and downright curt customer service. This was my first and will be my last experience with this company. I ordered a suit, they notified me by e-mail that they couldn't "find" the pants and were going to ship the jacket by itself. I wrote Bealls back and told them not to bother-- what good is a suit without pants?! I never heard anything back from them, then quite a few days later the box with the jacket arrived. I then called customer service to arrange a RMA authorization and to see about getting a mailing label because I didn't feel that I should have to pay for their mistake. Though I think they are going to mail me a return shipping label, I didn't have time to get anything confirmed because no sooner than I made the request and gave them my order number, the operator made an 'uh-huh' sound and hung up on me. Terrible, terrible experience. I'm not sure if I'm even done with these idiots. Buyer beware-- these guys have no idea how to run an e-commerce site. "

"Very fast shipping, easy to correct order over phone. Overall very pleasant experience. Shop here!"

Bealls Department Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bealls Department Store is not a merchant member
Bealls Department Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!