Bealls Department Store Reviews - beallsflorida.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.09/10 11 reviews

Bealls Department Store is not a merchant member
Bealls Department Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Horrible experience - don't buy here.....
I purchased a watch on 12-14-2013 for a Christmas present. I received a confirmation of purchase email and notice that the item should arrive in 6 days, which would be just before Christmas. When it still had not arrived, I decided to call.... They then told me that my order was cancelled because they didn't have enough of them and that they sent me an email... I never received an email, I even checked my junkmail and spam folder and there was never an email sent to me. I had been checking the status of my order on their web-site also, and it still says it's in the system - it does not say cancelled. Now it's right before Christmas and I don't have the gift to give. Customer service as horrible and did not care whatsoever. They also said that a supervisor was on the other line when I asked to speak with one, and they said the supervisor would call me back.... that call never happened. This company is terrible and has gone down hill from what they used to be.... GO TO AMAZON and stop buying from the big box retail stores that can't deliver their promises. Unbelievable that I had to call to find out they decided not to ship my item. No email No phone Call no Watch. Sure they make it easy to buy something on line, but you don't get your item. Go somewhere else for sure, this company and website can not be trusted. Less

modified review This review was modified by jb21sc on December 21 2013 12:50:37 PM

"Ugh. 2 out of 3 orders were not processed. No email notification, no notification on my account page. Customer service supervisor "not available". Don't waste your time. "

"I ordered a bag and a small wash cloth for $21 total with tax and free shipping. The bag was $19.99 but with my $10 coupon the wash cloth was free. A day later, They canceled my bag order but charged me $9.68 for the wash cloth. They charged me for shipping too. I called but they were very rude and lied to me about return labels and refunds. This is my 2nd bad experience with this shady, rip off company. Be warned! take your business somewhere else! They don't deserve even one star!"

"I find Bealls Department Stores are one of the finest with a great variety of products, good prices and knowledgeable, helpful employees. Also, their Public Relations is such that they keep you coming back with good advertisements, percents off, Bealls Bucks, etc. The management of the stores from the top down is impressive. "

Rating 6/103/5

"remove this review remove this review remove this review "

modified review This review was modified by on September 26 2012 07:44:01 AM
762x51's Avatar
Setauket, NY

"Horrible, just horrible. Ordered a pair of Skechers shoes they sent a completely different pair from a different manufacturer in the Skechers box. I returned them at a cost of $10 return shipping with a note stating the problem and that I wanted the correct shoes. They emailed me stating they had refunded me for the cost of the shoes but not shipping of any kind. I emailed them back explaining my situation and never received a response. Now I am out $10 and have no shoes....all because of their mistake."

"This store has the worst and slowest customer service I have ever encountered. I placed an order with them beginning of March for vacation clothing.End of March I received an envelope with 2 blouses, a week later I received a sundress but I did not get the majority of my order. So after emailing them 4 different times and over a month later, i recieve an affidavit of non-receipt in the mail which I promptly mailed back to them. i was told upon receipt I would get credit. Well, that was 3 weeks ago and 2 more emails with no reply. This has been the ultimate worst experience I have ever encountered shopping online for many years. I wouldnt recommend shopping there unless you are ready for a long and lengthy relationship with their snotty customer service dept.
J.Jardinella

"Ordered a picture frame on Monday, package was delivered within the week. It was well packaged. Great email communication and a great price."

"Ordered through Amazon. Good selection, good price. Product arrived damaged, contacted Bealls. They said "keep it and we'll give you a full credit." Wow! Got the credit, shipping and all."

"Extraordinarily poor order fulfillment and downright curt customer service. This was my first and will be my last experience with this company. I ordered a suit, they notified me by e-mail that they couldn't "find" the pants and were going to ship the jacket by itself. I wrote Bealls back and told them not to bother-- what good is a suit without pants?! I never heard anything back from them, then quite a few days later the box with the jacket arrived. I then called customer service to arrange a RMA authorization and to see about getting a mailing label because I didn't feel that I should have to pay for their mistake. Though I think they are going to mail me a return shipping label, I didn't have time to get anything confirmed because no sooner than I made the request and gave them my order number, the operator made an 'uh-huh' sound and hung up on me. Terrible, terrible experience. I'm not sure if I'm even done with these idiots. Buyer beware-- these guys have no idea how to run an e-commerce site. "

"Very fast shipping, easy to correct order over phone. Overall very pleasant experience. Shop here!"