Stores > Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX
  • Bealls, Coppera

Copperas Cove, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-06-10

"The prices are above my income level, but when Bealls has a sale I prefer to but there because of the high end clothes last longer and are my style. It is my favorite clothes store."

2017-06-10

"I love our Bealls store. I appreciate the Military discount. The shoes are always overpriced, but sometimes we find good clothing deals."

2017-06-08

"It was decent but could be better."

2017-06-06

"I like the convenience of this store. You did not have the shoes I wanted in my size. I had time to try on my clothes before purchasing which sometimes I do not have. I really wanted a dressy dress but saw none that I liked. The store seemed really crowded with a lot of sale items, but I was able to get around them. Employees are friendly and helpful."

2017-06-06

"Store clerk Elizabeth was most helpful in her efforts to save me the most money on the items I purchased. I liked the idea that she was making the coupons I had go as far as possible to reduce the amount I paid for my items. She worked to make my dollars go further, and I appreciated her kindness."

2017-05-28

"The experience could, should have been a lot better. Work is definitely needed in the customer service department."

Rep reply posted May-31-2017

A rep from Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-05-25

"I love all of your clothes but most of your associates are a real turn-off and the reason I quit shopping at this Bealls 20 years ago"

2017-05-16

"My experience was excellent. It's been a while since I been in the store. They have remodeled since then. Looks great! The staff was so friendly. Thank-you so much!"

2017-05-08

"Very good. Adrienne was very helpful."

2017-05-03

"Michael was just fabulous. He took the time to take great take care of me. He is a true example of how someone should be that works in customer service."

2017-04-25

"I really like Bealls , and i now will start getting more offers now that i signed up for emails so hopefully ill get some more deals cause sometimes it can be a little pricey like i looked at just one swim top yesterday and it was $54 ... just for a top... i can get a full swim suit for that online or at ross. but hopefully now that i get offers and i got a credit card threw bealls maybe ill get better offers. But i do LOVE going here."

2017-03-31

"Love bealls, but the inappropriate way the cashier talked to us even about my child ruined me ever coming back to this store! I'll find a new one thanks"

Rep reply posted Apr-05-2017

A rep from Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associate to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2017-03-31

"After I shopped today it was a wonderful experience a Cashier named Adelina served me well and I'll go back to Bealls and shop more offend"

2017-03-27

"I enjoy shopping at this store. They carry a lot of petite clothing by various designers and I always leave very happy with my purchases."

2017-03-14

"I enjoy shopping at Bealls. Many choices, but that also leads to feeling a bit cramped in the store. Can't have it all. But a good experience. Associates always friendly and helpful"

Share Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX's store rating

Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Copperas Cove, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.