Stores > Bealls, Austin, TX
  • Bealls, Austin, Bealls, Austin, TX Elite Status

4477 S Lamar Blvd
      Austin, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Austin, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-09-25

"I was at this store after being away about almost a year. As soon as I walk in, I noticed that there specials throughout the store. On particular occasion, I asked the one of the two associates that were there about the 50% off any $75 purchase. Not only was I was lured to think that it was an amazing deal (because you could buy 'anything), I was so totally WRONG about this deal. So much for saving at this store."

2017-09-20

"Bealls has great clothes and shoe selection for the whole family."

2017-09-15

"Always enjoy shopping at Beall's. Good selection of quality merchandise at reasonable prices with great sales."

2017-08-28

"Wish there were more athletic clothes."

2017-08-26

"I was very pleased to find a button-down cotton blouse. The store was clean and bright. The staff were friendly."

2017-08-25

"The store, especially the shoe department, is starting to look like a Ross or TJMaxx"

2017-08-21

"bealls was so far my best stop this month"

2017-08-11

"I don't have any kids that I neded to shop for. I should have been able to skip that part!!!!"

2017-08-07

"Sandra was absolutely wonderful. She was patient and helpful. She will be the reason that we will continue to shop at this store in South Austin."

2017-07-27

"Layout of the store has improved. Always find some item of value."

2017-07-24

"Enjoy shopping in the store and apprecithed the friendly service"

2017-07-04

"The whole experience was pleasant and very productive."

2017-07-01

"I was at Bealls and have never been to a store called Stage although I realize the names are associated. As is true in most of the department stores you listed in comparison: the dressing rooms are a bit small; the lighting is generally not flattering to skin tones or fabric colors; mirrors' reflections are not flattering; and it is almost always too warm to be comfortable trying more than 3 or 4 choices. I've shopped for many years and have noticed that stores need to improve dressing rooms,have a few more associates available to see if you need help. I have also experienced that in late fall and winter when they are trying to sell coats and sweaters the heat is on too high forcing you to not want a coat!!"

2017-06-15

"Super good deals, the associate helped us out with a coupon book which made the savings sweeter then she told us about some specials coming up so we would definitely come back. Good job Beall's, I had forgotten how great you are."

2017-06-13

"A great experience. I have visited Bealls store here in Austin since the 60's as a teenager...and have always been happy with them. In those days I could still get stylish, clothes that I could afford... We here in South Austin are lucky to have a store near by."

Share Bealls, Austin, TX's store rating

Bealls, Austin, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Austin, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Austin, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.