Stores > Bealls, Amarillo, TX
  • Bealls, Amarill

Amarillo, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Amarillo, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-08-06

"I found the store to be better organized and the quality of the sale merchandise better than my last visit"

2017-07-19

"The store I went in is my favorite store. The sales associates are available but don't stalk me. The store is well organized, clean and seems to have new things every time I go. The dressing rooms aren't great, but they are large enough and have mirrors which makes me happy. Bealls in Amarillo on Western is my favorite place to shop!!!"

2017-07-05

"I always find cute clothes and shoes. They have what I need in the sizes I need."

2017-06-19

"I enjoy shopping at Bealls because of the clothing they carry and the prices are pretty good!"

2017-06-05

"i enjoyed this shopping experience immensely as i usually do. i have shopped Bealls Stage stores the entire time i was raising my boys and whats crazy is i think i enjoy shopping here even more now because i shopped for my boys the same exact store when they were still home and one of the clerks that helped me over the years still works for you there and she remembered me when i came in with my boys which makes my overall experience even greater. Thanks for being there for me."

2017-04-28

"This Bealls store is close to my work so I like to stop in during my lunch hour to shop. Sometimes I feel the checkout experience can be a little more of a wait but if you catch it right it's great. Also I realize it's hard to keep things in order when it's busy but I love to shop the clearance racks and they are never in any kind of order and it takes more time to shop. All the associates are super nice and friendly!"

2017-04-22

"I had an enjoyable shopping experience."

2017-04-22

"generally overall stinks, never asked if we needed assistance, nor help when it was clear that we needed an item high on the wall (got it ourselves with an associate 10 feet from us and never was asked by her if we needed anything). As a male I would never go back to the store but my wife will because she believes that the coupons are worth the effort. Waited in line inexcess of 5 minutes (one customer in front of my wife)."

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from Bealls, Amarillo, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437”

2017-03-08

"excelente, muy buenos precios y recibo siempre cupones, y descuentos."

2017-02-19

"You have great employees at this store"

2017-02-06

"I enjoy shopping at Bealls because they have great styles and selections to choose from! and they always have a friendly customer service! I want to thank all the Bealls store employees for a great work they do! Again,Thank you! and God bless."

2017-01-02

"Longest survey ever. Too long"

2016-12-22

"I don't like going to the mall and this is a free standing store, but the help at this store is always poor. Whenever there is a sale, there are only 3 registers open and 3 people checking out so there are LONG lines. Having a bad back makes it very hard to stand for a long period of time so I really hate going to this store when they are this busy. It would seem to me they would have more registers open and more employees working when they send out coupons good for only 1 day. Might make shopping here a little easier and more pleasant."

2016-12-22

"***ociates were very knowledgeable and are always willing to help and help me save we have somewhat become family because we doing so much and everybody always ask when we haven't been in a little while and it makes me feel good to belong to the store that cares about me"

2016-12-22

"***ociates were friendly and helpful and the merchandise was well organized."

Share Bealls, Amarillo, TX's store rating

Bealls, Amarillo, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Amarillo, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Amarillo, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.