Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-03-27

"great prices. easy to use the website."

2017-03-23

"Also had an order for a gimbal for a zero ordered for oh I mean through Amazon I am telling the complete 100% truth about receiving it I did not it's kind of it to prove my point that I'm ordering this from you today."

2017-03-20

Always great service!!

"Have purchased cameras and accessories from Beach more than once. They are great to do business with. For most recent order, we wanted to upgrade one part of the package deal on a camera and they did so for us at a very reasonable price. Also, order arrived quickly but minus an item and that was quickly resolved for us. Great place to do business with and they do have great prices - We always shop around and end up back with Beach."

2017-03-19

took multiple attempts and sketch with what promo codes they would take

"At first it accepted my promo code, but multiple attempts proved fruitless upon final confirmation. Frustrating experience. Either the coupon is good or it's not... don't take me thru the payment process multiple times only to bounce back with no explanation. Finally, after clearing cookies etc and starting again, there was an explanation confirming the code was no longer valid... Am wondering if the order was placed in a time of transition for BC....

4-8-17 post script: Lindsay Lopez from Beach Camera followed up and offered to credit the amount I missed and further-- offered a 25% discount on my next purchase. Lindsay-- you're a rock star! Thank you for the follow up. Every company has an off moment-- but Beach Camera definitely made it right. 5 stars!!!!

2017-03-15

Great Price on Purchase, Free Fast Shipping. If Service is needed, I sure hope it's as Awesome!

"Haven't but just ordered, however am very impressed if the product I receive is as sold! Best Price, and hope the Firmware Update is current, so for now,
2 Thumbs Up.

2017-03-10

Excellent service and sales.

"I can't say enough about the fantastic service I have received from Beach Camera's customer service and sales department. These people have done a great job every step of the way in helping me with my purchases as well as returns. Thanks Beach Camera."

2017-03-01

Hell yeah

"Thank you for having this product "

2017-02-27

cool beans

"easy to use website and payment"

2017-02-23

LITT!!

"Im happy so far! Exited to get my order next week! ;)"

2017-02-21

A bit of confusion at first.

"There was a small mix up in my order. But customer service worked with me and saw to it that I was completely satisfied with the outcome of everything in the end. Good company to deal with. "

2017-02-09

"Very simple to order from and will definitely order from again providing product is as described. Pricing is also very fair also making the decision to shop from this site very easy. Thank you"

2017-02-02

What, can't ship to Hawaii?

"When I tried to order from Amazon was told they don't ship that far. So called Beach and managed to ship camera for $16.99"

2017-02-01

Searching for the best deal

"I found your site thru the Nikon website. After going thru all of the the listed vendors, you looked like the best deal."

2017-01-16

Finally the problem was resolved. Great!

"UPDATED (2/1/2017): Finally I got my money back, and later a customer representative called me to appologize. He offered me buying the TV again with the same promotion, but I had purchased another TV, so I didn't do it. Instead, he gave me $100 coupon for the apology. Now I feel they care their customers.

I purchased a TV from this seller, two weeks later the package was delivered to some wrong address, not even in the correct city. And then I contacted them to send me a replacement. They refused because the TV was out of stock. Two days later, the TV was back to stock, and I asked them to send a replacement again, they refused again. This time they said this is their policy: only refund and I can re-order. There was promotion when I placed the order, but they refused to honor the promotion when I tried to reorder. They left me no choice, only accepted their refund.

julioberrio2010's Avatar

2017-01-15

Great Buy!!!

"Got this deal from Bradsdeals, great buy at a great price and got full protection plan from Google! Win Win!!!"

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.