Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.26/10 1,766 reviews

Beach Camera is a merchant member
    Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Beach Camera contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

All 1,782 Customer Reviews

"Good price and a fast delivery."

"I had an excellent experience with Beach Camera. I was a little apprehensive because I had not dealt with them before, but I had heard they were affiliated with Buydig, and I've had many great shopping experiences with Buydig.

A few hours after I placed my order on line, I receive a phone call, and I cringed when the caller identified themselves. I was afraid it was going to be one of those horror stories, where they tell you the battery is extra, and I need to order it separately or some such thing. Instead, they just wanted to confirm the shipping address, after which my order was processed and I received it two days later. Everything was perfect!

The price I paid for the camera was the same price as all the other reputable dealers, only Beach Camera threw in a large capacity memory card AND a bundled pkg. of Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements 12, making this an outstanding bargain.

"Fast shipping great price"

Rating 8/104/5

"Great price and quick and safe delivery. Thank you. "

"We've purchased several cameras and lenses from Beach Camera for years - all with no problems and very good service"

"I ordered the Nikon D5300 camera with 18-140mm lens kit and it was received within two days with standard free shipping! "

"Great deal on 32 gig SDHC card! Lowest price I've seen on a quality card like this. It arrived withing a few days, in perfect shape. Such a deal!"

"Good price, fast delivery."

"Great prices and fast delivery. Very happy with transaction. Would highly recommend to any of my family and friends. "

"We got what we expected and on time. Will absolutely do more business with this site. "

"Received product on time, all functions were available as promised and provided the equipment I needed for my conference"

"Great price, rasy purchase and fast shipping!! "

"Good prices and fast service."

"I chose beach camera because they were more upfront about how to contact them and about policies. Also the item was processed right away and shipped. Item arrived in brand new factory conditoon and works great. 110% satisfied.

MidWest

"Beach Camera is GREAT! I found the best package price on my Sony camera at Beach Camera. Great price and fast delivery. I am very pleased with my purchase and the excellent customer service from Beach Camera. Thank you. "