• Address: 203 Route 22 East Greenbrook NJ

Product & services pricing Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10

"Excellent service, fast shipping."

"Very easy process and great pricing with the additional 20% off of clearance price."

"1st time to purchase from Beach Camera's . only time will tell, once delivered "

"always enjoy ordering from you :D"

"PURCHASED FROM YOU SEVERAL YEARS AGO. AFTER ALL MY RESEARCH YOU ARE STILL THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN AND ALSO RELIABLE."

"Good experience. Hope to have the delivery done as promised. "

"(Edit) I modified the rating from 0 star to 4 star since I got the product. (Original Review) I purchased a DSLR camera on Black Friday. They said it would be shipped in 2 days. After a week, I contacted them and they said "Sorry, it will be shipped in 24hours". I waited for 2 more days, and called them again. "Sorry, we don't have stocks. It will be shipped in 2 days". I waited again and called them again. "Sorry, it was a pre-sale". The lady over the phone promised to ship on Friday with overnight. She said "Promised!!!" Today is Saturday. I have no email, no phone call, no shipping notice. (Edit) Saturday night, I received the product as promised. Therefore, I change the rating from 0 to 4."

"great price hope to do business with you in the future"

"I ordered my item during the middle of a huge poweroutage and still received it almost immediately. I had free standard shipping and my item still arrived in less than 24 hours from when it was purchased (6 days earlier than estimated). Not only was I impressed with the quick and easy ordering Beach Camera provided, but I was also extremely happy that my fragile item arrived sans damage. I will gladly order from Beach Camera again. Thank you so much for your fast, friendly and efficient service. "

"Found the item quickly and was able to order. Now just to wait and see if it comes soon."

"Very informative and very easy"

"I've purchased items from Beach before and always found them to be fast and efficient."

"My experience was just fine"

"xc zxc xzv vdsffffffsdfgsdfgsfg"

"I did not receive an email confirmation for my order. Checked spam--not there either:("

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.