• Beach Camera Beach Camera Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I DONT KNOW YET. HAVENT HAD ANY ANSWERS . JUST PUT IN THE ORDER"

"A+ Great prices and great selection. Highly reccomended"

"You had what I wanted at a great price. I hope the quality matches it."

"Quite a long wait on the phone for customer service, but once answered, they were clear and helpful."

"Easy ordering process...long time customer...will order again...."

"very satisfied with my experience and the very excellent prince"

"There is no question i would order from this seller again. I ordered my item monday March 2nd and i had contacted the seller to make sure it would ship out the same day. well , i got a quick reply and not only that by tuesay march 3rd at 10:30 am i had received my package ! I cannot tell you how thrilled i was since i was pressed for time to receive it by friday that latest ! I receive all the items as promised. It was a wonderful experience ."

"I've always had a good experience shopping with Beach Camera. Please keep it that way!"

"Update to original review: After I received my camera a member from the Beach Camera staff (Charlie) contacted me. He was very concerned, apologetic, and kind. Charlie's concern and efforts to rectify the situation show me that this company goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I have regained confidence in this company and WILL be ordering from them in the future!

I ordered my camera on Feb 21, 2015. It was suppose to arrive on Feb 26, 2015. After closely monitoring my package, I realized that the delivery date gradually changed to a later and later date, and then it changed to NA. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY ORDER IS..... KIND OF SUCKS... I MOST DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM BEACH CAMERA EVER AGAIN.

"It is unbusinesslike and unethical to require a customer to rate a service before the product purchased is even shipped!"

"Very pleased with lowest price online for this item and the ease of ordering.

Thanks!

"They canceled an order without any warning at all. Offered very little explanation and refused to do anything to resolve the issue. Would not recommend buying from this seller at all. If you are looking for an aggravating buying experience, this is the site to buy from."

"Cheapest price compared to B&H and Adorama. I even found a coupon code for $5 off. Great products, user friendly website. Will definitely make future purchases here in the future. "

"Great product, and fast delivery"

"I received a different item which is more than 100$ cheaper. This is not acceptable."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.