• Beach Camera Beach Camera Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It was very easy to buy stuff, the best thing of all, I was buying an old model and on the same page was the new model. The payment options were great when I saw PayPal. I loved it better than Amazon. Thanks so much."

"BUYER BEWARE!! Horrible customer service and near fraudulent. CAN't PROVE IT. As a business owner, I spent two weeks waiting for my SD cards for my video business after they promised them. They asked for my patience while they investigated why they were late, them fought against refunding my money when they never showed.
Buyer BEWARE!

"Customer Service was prompt and courteous in addressing my questions. Online ordering was quick and easy."

"Good transaction. Low price for bundle and free shipping"

"Bought a Nikon Coolpix through Amazon. Good Deal - Great Price. Now we will see what the Samsung video camera is like."

"I received an e-mail and saw the camera I wanted on sale for a fantastic price."

"I originally went to Best Buys website. I love ordering from Best Buy. I have never had an issue and I know they have wonderfully priced quality products. While looking for a Nikon specific camera, I saw Beach Camera name as a seller. If Best Buy uses you, I wanted to do the same, since their site did not have my camera. This is my first time viewing site and ordering. I will receive my order within 2 days. I pray there will be no issues. Shalom/Blessings to you! Angel"

"Could not get "CLOSEOUT15" coupon to apply even though the accompanying email gave expiry of May 1 (purchase Apr 27). System "could not find" coupon code."

"I ordered a Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens from this company because of the free Hoya NXT UV 77MM Multi Coated Slim Frame Glass Filter promotion. But they did not send me Hoya Multi Coated Slim Filter, instead of a cheaper Tiffen 77mm UV Protector Filter."

"I had problems entering a coupon for an already great price. Charlie from Customer service corrected the problem. Before buying I will always Beach camera website!"

"well its pretty weird having to fill out this rating before having received product. faith and hope. what do I do about my favorable rating when the whole thing turns to dog poop? Speaking of dog poo, how is it that every product has exactly 569 reviews? "

"I had some issues with checking out online so had to call customer service. I was on hold for about 10 minutes so went back and tried in a different browser to checkout and it worked."

"By far Beach Camera is the best in the business. The excellent customer service, prices, and deliveries says it all."

"Had a great experience with a TV purchased from BuyDig.com.
Have ordered iPads and Macbooks in the past, but this was my first large sized delivery.

The TV was shipped and delivered on time, but after setting it up we noticed a humming sound/lines flickering on the screen, which was a sign that this might be a defective unit.

Bill (the manager at BuyDig) was very helpful and offered to have LG come repair this TV. After understanding my situation and the fact that we no longer needed this TV, he graciously offered to have the TV picked up.
I go out of my way to support and recommend companies like BuyDig that stand behind their customers and do what is needed .
I would certainly recommend BuyDig to all my friends who want the lowest prices around, but also want to know that they are buying from a reliable, reputable, and honest company.

"Helpful and frank sales rep on the phone. thanks!"

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.