• Address: 203 Route 22 East Greenbrook NJ

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"Terrible. This was a pre-order and the next day I got a refund because it was out of stock????? but the product is a pre-order and it is STILL on the website!!! I went and bought it somewhere else!"

"This company has incredibly poor customer service. They did not process my order when I placed it, shipped it late, and sent it to the wrong address! Getting in touch with them for help has also been difficult. Now I'm having trouble getting an RMA to return the merchandise since the intended recipient is no longer in the country. Never use this company. "

gfw

"Stay away! Ordered a camera. 4 business days later they contacted me to verify the shipping address.

They made no apologies for this extraordinary slow service. They made no offer to upgrade to 2-3 business day delivery to make up for their poor service.

What good is their 2-5 day shipping if they don't ship the product for 4 days?

"The service of you service desk was realy good and freindly. Nevertheless the billing department was very customer unfreindly and rude. Due to an error in the delivery address the first delivery attempt had to be returned. We emidiately agreed with the service desk to place a new order.

The first attempt to place an order went wrong during payment by VISA the second attempt went ok and was paid succesfully.
The day after I called the servicedesk to explain the problem and with the request to delete the 2nd (not paid) order. I was connected with the billing department, where the first lady I almost did not understand due to here strong (Rusian?) accent. After I was connected with a second lady she told me in a very rude way that they will not deliver anymore any camera and cancel all orders.

I explained to here that I am am expat from Europe currently living in Mexico and having the order delivered in USA at a freinds address. After long talking she finaly canceled the incorrect order and approved the final correct one.

Knowing that a paid 2 times with my credit card, without any product received until that time, i think this shows I am a serious buyer and schould not be handled by the billing department like I am a crook.

I want to repeat that the service desk did a real good job. Only the billing department causes the frustration.

Hope the above feedback is of any help.
Best Regards,

"Beach camera did their best to assist with my order."

"Really amazing, important one the product was delivered as informed. Really good product, very simple configuration, I will recomand beach camera to my friends. Thank you ..."

"Great easy to use site with very competative pricing. I shopped other sites before purchasing here and found that other Camera resellers misrepresent what they sell. Beach Camera ships exactly what they state is included on their website and their free shipping is at least three times faster than other camera retailers online. I am very pleased with the product I recieved and the service I recieved when purchasing from Beach Camera.

Joseph & Paula

"Order arrived quickly & customer service was good when I needed to return the item"

"Best place to buy cameras and camera equipment. Never purchased a camera anywhere else. They are the best."

"Very efficient. Called for an update on credit card on file and sent out immediately. Competitive prices "

"My concern with Beach Camera is their shipping an expensive and fragile 48" Samsung Smart TV (H6350) with inadequate protection for the screen and back of unit and not labeling the package " Fragile or Handle with Care"

FedEx delivered my TV upside down with a 2" puncture through the center of the both the outer piece of cardboard (added by Beach) and the original Samsung box. Fortunately, the panel screen was not shattered.

I communicated my concern directly to Beach and included a photo of the damaged boxes. Beach quickly dismissed my concerns: "We ship these products in boxes that are able to withstand the brunt of shipping. We can give you a $20 refund for this ordeal”.

I also called FedEx and they said the original TV box is not adequate for shipping a 48" flat screen TV and there should be additional packing protection especially for the panel screen which is very fragile. They added that flat screen TVs are the most frequently broken items that are shipped, due to inadequate packaging.

Since, Beach Camera charges the same price for Samsung TVs as BestBuy and other local stores, there’s no reason to buy from Beach with inadequate packaging and risk the hassle of receiving a brand new HD Smart TV with a shattered screen.

"As usual, Beach Camera provided as promised. "

"We received our camera and accessories and are pleased with the camera. We are not NOT please with the generic Vivitar carry case. WE are surprised that you would even want your camera in a case other than Olympus. It is not good advertising. You cannot even get the strap hooked onto the Vivitar case because the hole for the strap is a tiny ribbon and the hook is too large. We would appreciate you sending us the appropriate case. WE will gladly return the Vivitar one to you. Thank you, Ron and Diane Cronin"

"Ordered the camera I wanted on a Saturday. The website said that there were 3 left in stock and it would be sent on Monday. On Tuesday I received an email stating that the camera was on backorder and would be back in stock in 5-7 days. This upset me because I wanted the camera for the first day of school and it would now not be here on time and I don't see how this happens since the ordering page told me that there were 3 left in stock. They said they could send me a black one instead, but I really wanted the Red one I ordered so I was willing to wait. Then on Thursday I get a message telling me that they would not be getting the red color that I ordered back in stock, but they could send me a black one instead. I called back on Friday and agreed to the black one. It was not the color I wanted, but the price was really good, there is no tax and they upgraded the shipping. They really shouldn't tell you that there are cameras in stock and once you order it, all of a sudden there are none. I wish I got the red one I wanted. I didn't even open it yet because I'm not sure if I'm keeping it."

"Our lens arrived quickly and just as advertised, its great!!!"

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.