Stores > Beach Camera

Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-12-05

waste of time

"Was excited they offered the product I was looking for in a bundle. So I ordered it. It has been 11 days since placing the order. I have called customer service everyday about when it's going to ship they say it will ship tomorrow. It has been 11 tomorrow's already. Then called me a liar for me telling them they say that every day."

This review was modified by mrg2626 on December 05 2016 12:38:10 PM

2016-12-03

"Fast and easy shopping plus checkout"

2016-12-02

"Hope the item isn't a nock off would be pissed "

passport to great deals

"shopped online whats to say?"

2016-11-28

Avoid: seller is disorganized, possibly even negligent

"Its very clear they are either not checking their returned/used products before they advertise and ship them. I don't think it was malicious but this seller sent me a completely defective drone that they had listed as "Used- Like New". The drone also was missing the included memory card; instead a smaller card had been swapped in to the slot.

It only took about 1 minute to realize the drone was defective.

I contacted them once, and so far they've contacted me maybe 5 times (incl. a phone call). Each time, its been a different person, and they've told me something completely different about return/refund. They have been very quick to answer but disorganized in coordinating. I am still waiting to hear from them after they said they would get me a shipping label last week.

This review was modified by jnmandal on November 28 2016 10:25:54 AM

2016-11-28

Very competitive price of brand Item and free shipping

"I have purchased several items from Beach Camera in the past including camera equipment. The service is extremely reliable. "

2016-11-26

Good service

"Gave me free SD card, no tax which is great"

2016-11-25

"Fast quick and great price"

2016-11-25

good

"goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood"

2016-11-24

Emmer Endorsement

"I appreciated the simple viewing and order process. I was offered a $50 coupon off the $546 price, but did not see it get applied. I am hoping I was not scammed on this feature. "

2016-11-15

"Online shopping made easily and affordable."

2016-11-14

Great deal buy direct through

"I was looking for a camera as a gift through all the "big" shopping websites. I found a bundle i wished to purchase but they couldnt ship it fast enough. I ended up on Walmart's site and found the bundle I wanted and if I purchased through Walmart the 1 day shipping would have cost almost double. Instead of purchasing through Walmart's outside vendor option, I went directly to Beachcamera and made the purchase. If my husband doesnt like the camera, I hope their return policy is as stated! "

2016-11-04

Lost Merchandise

"I ordered this product on Amazon and had it shipped to my apartment, and supposedly it came to my door two days later. I had never seen it...I'm thinking it was stolen at this point. So I contact Fed Ex and they insist it was dropped off and there was nothing they could do, and said to contact the shipper. So I did, and Beach Camera said they would look into it themselves. It turned out that as Fed Ex said it was shipped, and I had already explained to Beach Camera that $200 was a lot for me to just lose, and I had to file a credit card dispute, and in good faith they refunded my charge, and I repurchased the item from the website, and will have it shipped to my place of work, where I will be able to safely receive my package.

Thank you so much! I will recommend your services to everyone!

2016-10-30

East Site to Navigate and great prices!

"I researched DSLR cameras and I found Beach Camera had the best deal . I'll likely skip the research next time and come straight to Beach Camera in the future."

2016-10-30

one stop shopping

"always arrives in time. Great customer service no hassle"

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.