• Beach Camera Beach Camera Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"easy to use with satisfactory product choices....."

"This was easy. Thank you. I appreciated the value price. Wish the shipping were a little less pricey."

"took me almost 2 hours for best buy to process my credit card just to cancel it. came here as i saw you were the supplier, two clicks and paid through paypal. best buy-never again, beach camera from now on!"

"Repeat customer, what more can I say?

"Update from Beach Camera: Pricefalls was the real culprit in all of this, Beach Camera actually took care of the problem. Thanks!

Pricefalls continues to scam people by STILL listing the camera on their site as "Hurry! Last one in stock", when there are NONE to be had for weeks even months...Pricefalls = Loser

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I just got off the phone with my Pricefalls representative. They have informed me that they have issued this refund already. As we had stated in recent emails, we had not received your order from them. Pricefalls did issue you the refund directly. I do see that you have dealt with our company 3 times prior to this one over the past 5 years. I hope that you know from your past experience that we are a reputable and honest company. I sincerely apologize for this situation. I realize that a customer should not have to go through this. Please see below.

Ordered an "In stock" mind you "Only one left in stock" Sony A7r II camera. After I made the order it was clear Beach Camera would ship the ("Only one remaining in stock camera")! Called Beach Camera and they said they have NONE in stock and it would be weeks before available. Requesting a refund of $3200 USD back to my Paypal Account and Beach Camera says they don't have any order from Pricefalls? One week later and Beach Camera is STILL maintaining they have no order from Pricefalls or the Order Number in their system, so they can't issue refund but Pricefalls can. Back to Pricefalls and Pricefalls maintains Beach Camera has the order and has the money to refund also and it must come form them! So these two companies are SCAMMERS. Stay away from both of them folks, they will take your money and don't care if you get it back or not or if they have the item in stock or not. Pricefalls is STILL SHOWING a SONY A7r II in stock even today and still selling and item that's is out of stock...https://www.pricefalls.com/product/sony-a7r-ii-full-frame-mirrorless-interchangeable-lens-424mp-camera-body-only/54432359 (Hurry! Only one left!)...LIARS and THIEVES folks do not buy!

"first time shopper. will be back to look for camera lens"

"I have ordered several items and always received excellent service."

"easy and good product. factory refurbished sounds like a good deal."

"It was nice to find a lens in my price range. I will be back."

"I continue to do business with your company because I am always so pleased with my orders."

"This order was via Amazon but through Beach Camera. I ordered a camera that was listed at $3198. The order said free expedited shipping and if i selected 2 day shipping arrival two days later. It must have said free shipping all over the ad for the camera. So i clicked on 2 day shipping and hit order. A short time later I looked at the email receipt and the charge was for $1000 more than what the advertised price. I looked back and two day shipping was 999 dollars. I sent two emails wanting an explanation. I said I was not willing to pay 1000 shipping. The package was supposed to ship today. I got an email telling me to order it by regular3-5 day shipping as things ship in 3 to 5days. This was a lie. When i tried to order by this method delivery was 5 weeks later. I just cancelled the order. My cc was charged and I hope it is reversed soon. This is a shady way of selling a new camera with a ridiculous premium. I HOPE SONY IS READING THIS. If they want to sell at a premium just advertise this way. This is an extremely deceptive practice. It could be illegal because they are selling more than the MSRP. I have contacted AMAZON as well. They should avoid commercial places that use this type of deception. This is a shame because years back I used to do a lot of business with Beach Camera. They have turned into a very slimy establishment and will never order from them again"

"I've bought from Beach in the past - but not for a while. (Not for any specific reason.) This deal was just too good to pass up."

"Prices are low and free shipping even on small orders."

"website is very slow..and login not working..
not getting emails

"Was given two coupon codes neither worked. Lost initial discount from visa order."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.