• Address: 203 Route 22 East Greenbrook NJ

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"Great product, and fast delivery"

"I received a different item which is more than 100$ cheaper. This is not acceptable."

"I purchased a 70D camera and kit from this seller through Amazon. I can't say enough good things about this camera and the great price!! Pretty pricey for a teacher, but after comparing prices, this was the best deal. I was hesitant to purchase such an item online--but have had zero regrets. After receiving my camera and accessories--I thought I was missing the memory card. Beach Camera was quick to respond to my concern--and in fact, I found it in the box. Ooops!
Excellent customer service, fast shipping, and great deal for such a quality camera. Would definitely purchase from this seller again!

"Top notch service. Hassel free purchase. And after the sale by 3 months responed to me within minutes for a request."

"I ordered a jawbone big jambox with a custom carrry case from amazon and the order came from beach camera. the carry case was for a camcorder and not what i prdered. i called and spoke to a manager at beach camera. the best they could do was refund me $30.00 and the case was $60.00. i am not happy. the jambox was a christmas gift and the custom carry sase was NOT custom for the jambox!!!"

"Purchase was straight forward. Appreciated the ability to pay via amazon."

"If I could give ZERO STAR , I WOULD! I actually never received it. THE BEACH CAMERA COMPANY SCAMMED ME FOR ABOUT $400. I was away on business trip when the package arrived with the main part missing! When I contacted the store they refused to send the Sony Vertical Battery Grip justifying it as the claim time lapsed. Neither did Amazon helped with sending me the item I paid for. NEVER USE BEACH CAMERA SELLER!!! BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE! THEY RUN A SCAM ON AMAZON.COM and AMAZON ACCEPTS IT!!!"

"Excellent service, fast shipping."

"Very easy process and great pricing with the additional 20% off of clearance price."

"1st time to purchase from Beach Camera's . only time will tell, once delivered "

"always enjoy ordering from you :D"

"PURCHASED FROM YOU SEVERAL YEARS AGO. AFTER ALL MY RESEARCH YOU ARE STILL THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN AND ALSO RELIABLE."

"Good experience. Hope to have the delivery done as promised. "

"(Edit) I modified the rating from 0 star to 4 star since I got the product. (Original Review) I purchased a DSLR camera on Black Friday. They said it would be shipped in 2 days. After a week, I contacted them and they said "Sorry, it will be shipped in 24hours". I waited for 2 more days, and called them again. "Sorry, we don't have stocks. It will be shipped in 2 days". I waited again and called them again. "Sorry, it was a pre-sale". The lady over the phone promised to ship on Friday with overnight. She said "Promised!!!" Today is Saturday. I have no email, no phone call, no shipping notice. (Edit) Saturday night, I received the product as promised. Therefore, I change the rating from 0 to 4."

"great price hope to do business with you in the future"

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.