Stores > Beach Camera

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
2017-01-16

Worst Seller! They don't care you, trust me!

"I wish there is zero star option. I purchased a TV from this seller, two weeks later the package was delivered to some wrong address, not even in the correct city. And then I contacted them to send me a replacement. They refused because the TV was out of stock. Two days later, the TV was back to stock, and I asked them to send a replacement again, they refused again. This time they said this is their policy: only refund and I can re-order. There was promotion when I placed the order, but they refused to honor the promotion when I tried to reorder. They left me no choice, only accepted their refund. Do you think it is the end? No way, two weeks later, I haven't got my money back. Haha, I will call my credit card company to dispute the transaction.
Their customer service is the most useless one I have ever met. What they do actually is just repeat what I have already knew when I communicated with them by email. They can do nothing beyond that.
What a rubbish seller!!!

This review was modified by liudapeng331 on January 18 2017 02:45:02 PM

julioberrio2010's Avatar

2017-01-15

Great Buy!!!

"Got this deal from Bradsdeals, great buy at a great price and got full protection plan from Google! Win Win!!!"

This review was modified by julioberrio2010 on January 17 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-01-14

"I cant track my orders and idk if it cancelled "

This review was modified by bull_boys499 on January 17 2017 12:03:18 AM

2017-01-12

Quick printer purchase

"Super fast and easy transaction"

This review was modified by oh_mygash on January 17 2017 12:01:00 AM

2017-01-11

"I've been buying cameras from this seller for years and must say they work hard to make sure you get what you want at a fair price. "

This review was modified by bebop2 on January 13 2017 10:00:01 AM

2017-01-11

So Satisfied

"I love Beach Camera pricing and quick shipping. I bought 2 Mackie Studio Monitors and was shocked at how quickly they appeared at my door. Good job Beach Camera! I look forward to receiving my new purchase."

This review was modified by lewmarinc on January 13 2017 05:15:02 AM

2017-01-10

""

2017-01-08

Worst customer service

"They sent me the wrong item and were unwilling to do anything about it until the item was fully and completely returned to their warehouse. Ok, fair enough. Except they then didn't offer to supply the return label for a full 2 days. They also showed no indication that they'd would be replacing the item and when I pressed about this, they informed me that I would actually have to place an entirely new order.

I work in a retail store that prides itself on customer service. That cares about its customers. This company? Never one made me feel like they cared about anything more than my money. Their prices are good, their customer service is quite the opposite.

This review was modified by StillHaventGottenARefund on January 08 2017 07:31:04 AM

2017-01-04

"Very good shopping experience"

2017-01-04

"I was lured by a promo email. One item I was interested in was the Panasonic GX85. You had discounted it a whopping $2.00. Not very impressive. So, I settled for the Wacom stylus."

2017-01-03

"Very reputable product, 4.8 rating on 200+ reviews, very attractive cost."

2017-01-03

Bits

"Tanks for having all the bits and pieces that I needed."

2016-12-29

Better Than I expected

"Looks like I have a new source for electronics!"

2016-12-28

Couldn't Ask For Anything More

"I purchased 2 televisions from them right before Christmas. I had them both the next day. I was shocked! Everything arrived in great condition in time for the holiday. The representative I worked with, Ray was helpful and knowledgeable. I already recommended them to a friend who came over, saw the TV and wanted the same one. Excellent service without any issues who could ask for anything more.

This review was modified by Oreann999 on December 28 2016 10:54:51 AM

2016-12-26

"Some prices increased when placed in my shopping cart. That should never happen."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.