Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-10-06

Very Easy Transaction!

"Easy shopping and payment experience, Thank You!!"

2017-10-05

"Very good experience so far. We'll see how the shipping goes and what quality the products have."

2017-09-25

Easy and Best

"Well I do a lot of shopping online and I have found Beach Camera to be the 1st easiest company to deal with. Very important... ...I like the amount of time it takes to receive my items."

2017-09-21

Extra Extra read all about it!

"This was the easiest experience I've ever had ordering camera equipment. In and out in no time. And in two days I'll be seeing my two new DMC FZ-300's. Love this camera.

~GZ

2017-09-21

The BEST Customer Service and Sales Experience I Could Have Hoped For When Purchasing My New OLED TV! Dare I say better than... Apple?!

"Lengthy review, but WELL worth the read - trust me!

Let me start off by saying that I wasn't expecting much from Beach Camera. I had never dealt with them in the past, and I had never even heard of them. As a tech-enthusiast, I frequent numerous forums reading about the latest and greatest when it comes to gadgets. Since I had been having nothing but issues with my current Samsung T.V., I figured I would see what the internet had to offer in reviews for some of the new OLED TVs that were starting to infiltrate the market. While going through some AVS Forum posts, folks were mentioning a retailer that went by "Beach Camera" and how they offered extremely good deals on NUMEROUS items, but most importantly, LGs whole new slew of 2017 OLED televisions. After combing through more of the posts, I read that you can visit the website and check prices, but for the absolute best deal, you should call either Ray or Jeff at Beach Camera's number - 1- 800-572-3224. Well, I I called them up, and I sure am happy I did. Without discussing hard numbers, let's just say I got one hell of a deal. The price was so good (including shipping and tax - of which they didn't even charge) that I had to question the sales rep on the phone and make sure this wasn't some kind of scam. After being assured that this was going to be a 100% brand new in the box TV with no strings attached, and getting their explanation as to how they get the TVs sold at their prices, I placed my order. Their price was so good that I was able to get an OLED TWO models up from the TV that I was anticipating on being able to afford. I went from the LG OLED65B7P, all the way up to the OLED65E7P -with a built in soundbar and far superior design. The best part about the whole things was that the TV was at my door being delivered THE NEXT DAY - double boxed!

Being the enthusiast that I am - I checked the TV over from top to bottom and everything looked great. I used the TV for about a week, decided to throw out the box at that point and life was good. About a week later, I started to notice a little bit of vertical banding on the screen (a characteristic of OLED panels) and it irked me. I ran some gray uniformity tests and noticed that the banding was very prevalent when the TV was trying to display a near black (not actually black) scene. I thought maybe I could live with the banding, but shortly thereafter, the speakers began to crackle after performing an LG software update. At this point, I contacted Beach Camera and was pretty much told that it's policy that in order to send the TV back and get either a refund or an exchange, I would need the original box. Since it was a Sunday, I needed to wait to speak to someone on Monday, from the the Customer Satisfaction department. Well, I called back on Monday and was transferred to Lindsay - and she was able to offer approximately a 50% refund without the box, but I would need to get it packaged back to them and pay for shipping. After about a 10 minute conversation with Lindsay, she let me know that she was going to speak to some "higher-ups" and work something out for me... she would get back to me in a couple of days. Sure enough, I got a call from Lindsay two days later and Beach Camera was going to let me return the T.V. for a 100% refund! Not only that, but they were going to reimburse me for the shipping as well!

I can't say enough how much I recommend this company. When I have a new T.V. in mind (when OLEDs start becoming more mainstream and have all of the kinks worked out), I will be purchasing it from Beach Camera. Better yet, I will be purchasing anything that I need, that can be acquired through Beach Camera, with them. If you're on the fence because you have not heard of the company, DON'T BE. Truly one of the best experiences I've ever had with purchasing a big ticket item online. I wish I could give 6 stars.

By the way, I don't write reviews ever... the fact that I did for Beach Camera is really saying something.

2017-09-16

"I am unable to edit my shipping address. After 2 attempts I gave up. "

2017-08-30

Went above and beyond to help

"My camera bag with all of my gear was stolen during my honeymoon, and I had to replace it quickly. I placed an order on Amazon from Beach Camera on Monday that was supposed to arrive on Wednesday, but Amazon then notified me they had changed the shipping time to Thursday, which would have caused major problems with my ability to get the package. I called and spoke with Ray Mashiah in sales, and he went so far above and beyond to help me fix the problem that it's hard to put into words. The original Amazon order had to be recalled, the new order had to be placed for an overnight delivery to the middle of nowhere, my bank kept bouncing the transaction even though I had the funds and notified them the day before (apparently that's only a 24 hour notification and it expired), the connection in the area we were in was terrible.

Needless to say the theft and the difficulties arranging the replacement were terribly stressful. Ray, however, truly saved the trip. If he hadn't stuck with me through what I'm sure was a very frustrating process for him also, I wouldn't have had the camera for my honeymoon or the photo workshop we were attending. The camera body package I ordered came with a bunch of extras too, some of which I'll never use but many of which were very helpful since literally everything I had was taken. It's times like that where additional memory cards, batteries, dust blowers, camera pouches, and so forth are most valuable.

As I replace the rest of my items, I will be calling Ray first and would go with Beach Camera over any other retailer out there. I sincerely believe that nobody else would have bothered to help me like he did, or they would have given up after the third call dropped due to poor reception or the first bank bounce. I'm recommending Beach Camera to the very large circle of other photographers I know also. It's not even just because they had a good deal on the camera (they did) but because the service was so excellent and I can't stress enough that not having the camera arrive on the day it did would have caused a cascade of problems over the honeymoon/workshop. It sounds like a little thing but if you're a photographer and you've paid a lot for a workshop and travel, and are suddenly forced to have to deal with losing everything and having to replace it in a remote location, you'll remember the person and company who helped you out forever.

2017-08-29

Committed Service!

"It always gives me a bit of hope when a company actually goes above and beyond the call of duty and provides excellent customer support.
So, I believe that you truly understood how important that is. A great customer service will not only give you a satisfied customer but also a loyal one who will come to you again and again. I will also add that what's at the top runs down to the bottom. Therefore, great leaders birth great customer service representatives. Thank you for a great experience. Peace and Blessings. Greg Fusco thanks!

2017-08-24

Showing items as In-Stock, but don't have any stock

"Both Beach Camera and BuyDig show that they have an item in-stock. After placing orders from them on EBay and Amazon and trying to contact them to confirm stock, I got no response from them and no shipping info.

Finally after calling, they confirmed that they didn't have either item in stock and that both items were really "pre-orders" even though both EBay and Amazon said they had the items in stock.

They show the pre-order items as in stock so that people will order from them instead of their competitors and then hope you don't mind waiting until they happen to get stock.

They should state on Amazon and EBay that the items are pre-orders.

Needless to say, I cancelled both orders and won't be doing business with them.

2017-08-22

you should buy a phantom 4 pro

"It's a fantastic drone. The pics and video are incredible and it's very easy to fly. The safety features make it fairly idiot-proof or at least idiot-resistant.
Beach Camera stood by their customer service when we had a small snafu, but everything worked out very well in the long run and they have earned my business in the future as well. If you are debating on buying a drone, this p4p+ is something special. Amazing value.

2017-08-21

Very professional, timely, and well priced.

"Very professional, timely, and well priced. "

2017-08-20

Satisfied

"Customer service was great. item was safe"

Drone Bundle

"Was a great experience Had a small issue with 1 item in the package was addressed and replacement was in hand with in 2 business days

Looking forward to future Business

Samsonite Car Vacuum

"Great price - this was a gift for my daughter. Hope she uses it often to vacuum her car!"

Excellent

"I ordered a Garmin GPS on Thursaday, I got it on Saturday, Great Service, Great Packaging, A+++"

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.