• Address: 203 Route 22 East Greenbrook NJ

Product & services pricing Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"My experience was just fine"

"xc zxc xzv vdsffffffsdfgsdfgsfg"

"I did not receive an email confirmation for my order. Checked spam--not there either:("

"Hi,
I just received the Otterbox Defender series case for HTC Windows Phone 8X. I could NOT be more satisfied. I was going to buy the exact same one at Verizon retail store but they wanted almost $33.00 !
Bought the same one for ..... $4.99 on Ebay from Beach Camera.com. This is the first time I ordered anything from this company but will in the future! The case is perfect, durable and exactly what I wanted ! 5 out of 5 stars ! By the way, I have NO afffiliation with BeachCamera.com.... just a very satisfied customer !
Also, there is NO rating listed as n/a below .....

"Product was delivered as expected. I will definitely buy from Beach Camera again."

"Good service, product as described"

"All good-shipping packaging a little light allowing a ding and small rip in the factory packaging of the Nikon camera."

"Item was priced for sale, delivered quickly, and was as described.
No problems for nearly a year. Would buy from seller again.

"Terrible. This was a pre-order and the next day I got a refund because it was out of stock????? but the product is a pre-order and it is STILL on the website!!! I went and bought it somewhere else!"

"This company has incredibly poor customer service. They did not process my order when I placed it, shipped it late, and sent it to the wrong address! Getting in touch with them for help has also been difficult. Now I'm having trouble getting an RMA to return the merchandise since the intended recipient is no longer in the country. Never use this company. "

gfw

"Stay away! Ordered a camera. 4 business days later they contacted me to verify the shipping address.

They made no apologies for this extraordinary slow service. They made no offer to upgrade to 2-3 business day delivery to make up for their poor service.

What good is their 2-5 day shipping if they don't ship the product for 4 days?

"The service of you service desk was realy good and freindly. Nevertheless the billing department was very customer unfreindly and rude. Due to an error in the delivery address the first delivery attempt had to be returned. We emidiately agreed with the service desk to place a new order.

The first attempt to place an order went wrong during payment by VISA the second attempt went ok and was paid succesfully.
The day after I called the servicedesk to explain the problem and with the request to delete the 2nd (not paid) order. I was connected with the billing department, where the first lady I almost did not understand due to here strong (Rusian?) accent. After I was connected with a second lady she told me in a very rude way that they will not deliver anymore any camera and cancel all orders.

I explained to here that I am am expat from Europe currently living in Mexico and having the order delivered in USA at a freinds address. After long talking she finaly canceled the incorrect order and approved the final correct one.

Knowing that a paid 2 times with my credit card, without any product received until that time, i think this shows I am a serious buyer and schould not be handled by the billing department like I am a crook.

I want to repeat that the service desk did a real good job. Only the billing department causes the frustration.

Hope the above feedback is of any help.
Best Regards,

"Beach camera did their best to assist with my order."

"Really amazing, important one the product was delivered as informed. Really good product, very simple configuration, I will recomand beach camera to my friends. Thank you ..."

"Great easy to use site with very competative pricing. I shopped other sites before purchasing here and found that other Camera resellers misrepresent what they sell. Beach Camera ships exactly what they state is included on their website and their free shipping is at least three times faster than other camera retailers online. I am very pleased with the product I recieved and the service I recieved when purchasing from Beach Camera.

Joseph & Paula

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.