Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Easy to use site. Reserving final judgement until my camera arrives."

"comparison shopped and Beach had the best selection with a bundle of accessories beyond what I found elsewhere"

"This is the only place I found that offered the rebate."

tsandy15's Avatar

Ashburn Virginia

"I ordered a monitor from here. It came like 3 days later. No issues or anything. They did not box the monitor, meaning the manufacturer's box had the UPS label on it directly. While nothing happened to my item, I could see UPS putting a hole in a box like this with no protection and causing damage. But luckily mine had none. "

"Did not deal with customer service."

This review was modified by astric6141 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Very Happy with my shopping experieince"

This review was modified by michellef77 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Nice price, really! Would love to see this kind of thing again!"

This review was modified by rgchild on November 12 2015 07:11:01 PM

"I received an email notifying me that a product I was interested in was on sale and I purchased the item; very happy with the discount in the email."

"Although i had some problems and didn't get the stock i was after john simmons made good and resolved the issue amicably. "

"The bundle does not have much I would use. I would have rather picked out what I needed. 2 to 5 days on shipping a $1000 product? Well I'm shopping here for price not service I guess."

"It was an easy experience. I quickly found the item I wanted and the checkout was quick and easy!"

"Bought a few electronics from this site in the past and haven't had any issues yet. "

"Great website. Great prices. Love the free shipping."

"Fast, effective, efficient and well designed site."

"I like these phones and was disappointed when I found out Able Planet no longer carries them. I am pleased to find out you have their discontinued product and can get them from you at a very good price."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.