• Beach Camera Beach Camera Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"When Beach breaks out with these outstanding low prices, I cannot sit still!"

"I've enjoyed the experience, and the price is excellent."

"I've enjoyed the experience, and the price is excellent."

"Will order again ,5 stars for everything.Plus in every catagory."

"Easy to order. No place to specify gift and receipt."

"I have ordered several times with no problems with fast service!"

"They ship very quickly. Their price is good or at worst is very reasonable. They pack well and item arrived undamaged. Thanks."

"Printer price was competitive w/other sites inc. Amazon. However, I bought here due to easy, 45-day return policy 2-day shipping & no sales tax! Ink prices were on par with OEM (but cheaper than Amazon.)"

"I'm a first time shopper and my experience was great. The information about the product was interesting and clear to the point."

"Have been ordering from Beach Camera for a number of years. Always competitive, fair prices, quick shipping. "

" I have always been Very Satisified with the Great bundles and Speedy service."

"Easy to Use Website and previous experience has been completely satisfied."

"It was very easy to buy stuff, the best thing of all, I was buying an old model and on the same page was the new model. The payment options were great when I saw PayPal. I loved it better than Amazon. Thanks so much."

"BUYER BEWARE!! Horrible customer service and near fraudulent. CAN't PROVE IT. As a business owner, I spent two weeks waiting for my SD cards for my video business after they promised them. They asked for my patience while they investigated why they were late, them fought against refunding my money when they never showed.
Buyer BEWARE!

"Customer Service was prompt and courteous in addressing my questions. Online ordering was quick and easy."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.