Beach Camera Reviews - beachcamera.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.26/10 1,745 reviews

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,761)

"Just want to report the facts:

- Ive used a particular credit card for years without issue.

- I hadn't used this credit card for a week prior to placing an order with beach camera.

- I placed an order for roughly $450 with beach camera and within a few hours received an unusual phone call from someone claiming to work with beach camera who wanted to confirm my shipping information (for no evident reason). They had a thick Russian accent and had my order information so I assumed they were legitimate and confirmed my shipping address. I was weary though because they were most interested in my Zip code.

- Within two hours I was contacted by my credit card company about fraudulent activity.

The timing was highly suspicious and I believe someone at beach camera, (likely a Russian Woman) directly provided my Credit Card Information to criminals.

"Please give me a brake! Outstanding Overall!"

"I was very satisfied with Beach Camera, I was especially happy with both the selection of merchandise and the speed and price of the delivery."

"Arrived in perfect condition with fast shipping and delivery."

"Great camera better than I expected."

"Good value, good service, user friendly website.. 3rd purchase from Beach Camera. "

Rating 4/102/5

"I liked the product. But the product was left at the door step. I mean it could have been stolen. I didn't like this negligent delivery."

"Good, quick, reliable service and excellent product."

"Wonderful experience for a first buyer "

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a Nikon AF-S DX 35mm F/1.8G Lens. It arrived fairly quickly, but it was packaged in a flimsy beat up cardboard box that was marked BUYDIG.COM. Air pillows were used for packaging and one was flat which allowed the lens box to move around inside. Tested the lens, luckily it works fine."

"Product was exactly as described and arrived very quickly."

"Beach Camera offered more for the money than any other camera seller (brick and morter retailer or on line). Brand new 2014 introduced camcorder; shipped within 24 hours. My best online purchase experience ever!

"Works great,fast delivery."

"Good product and service!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Pleased with the services provided by beach camera. Bought a brand new MSI laptop and it was delivered ahead of schedule. Will definitely go back to beach camera for future purchases."