Product & services pricing Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"I absolutely loved the customer service I received from Beachbikes. They were prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. I bought my daughter a beach cruiser for her mode of transportation while at college. She loves it and it's working great. I was worried about the assembly, however, it was a breeze. I highly recommend Beachbikes if you're shopping for a new ride."

"Our bikes came quickly and in good shape (Dallas Texas), assembly took about an hour per bike with fenders. We love the bikes and everyone comments how great they look and ask if we really ride them, which we do. We got 3 Firmstrong's, a 24" Urban Lady, 24" Urban Man, and a 26" Urban Man. I had the tools, but it would be a nice touch if Beachbikes threw in an under-seat tool bag, a patch-kit, a 15mm/14mm combo open end box wrench and the requisite allen wrenches for each purchase, so you can make-up a little rescue tool kit for the road. No matter how good you think you put everything together, something is sure to come loose on the first few rides. Overall, we are very happy with the bikes and with Beachbikes.com."

"love our beach bikes me and my wife received them early November and have been out every weekend since, they are very comfortable and easy to ride. "

"I am a big guy and was looking for a strong rugged 3 spd bike to ride around my gated community for exercise. I had previously been disappointed with bikes purchased at commercial retailers and/or big box discounters. Checked out local bike shops and found some great bikes that I thought were over priced. Surfed the internet and determined from, pictures, equipment descriptions, and positive owner reviews that Firmstrong's Bruiser 3 spd, 26" men's bike was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Located my Bike at Beachbikes at a good price and attractive delivery cost. Received my bike in a couple of days as promised in mint condition. Bike came partially assembled when made my assembly task easier. Very pleased with my purchase and would not hesitate to buy another bike if necessary from Beachbike.

"I love this bike, the orange color is pretty and the white wall tires are cute. The handle bars are comfortable as is the seat. It was delivered fast and it had all its parts in tact. The assembly was easy it took about 1/2 hour. Its a quality bike, and I am very satisfied. "

"I love my new bike. I love the color and the smaller size. I am much more comfortable on this bike than on a 26 inch.
I love the color too!!

"So, I had this bicycle on my wish list on Amazon for forever (ok, like 9 months). I finally got up the finances to purchase it, and in looking for pictures of the color of the bike, I came across the listing on Beach Bikes' site. The Amazon purchase would have been through Beach Bikes anyways, but Beach Bikes was actually selling the bike for less, and offered a lifetime warranty for less than Amazon was offering theirs (like, 1/3 the cost).

I had already read many reviews on Amazon about the fantastic nature of Beach Bikes' customer service, and because supporting companies that value customers is important to me, I chose to go ahead and purchase my bicycle. Before I did this, I sent them a message with a question about which size bike to buy; I received a response within 24 hours that was both cordial and detailed, and I was already impressed.

Less than 24 hours after purchase I got an email from the company's owner with a "welcome" to the Beach Bikes family. It was really adorable. I know it is probably a form letter, and maybe even auto-generated; even so, it shows me that this is a company that cares to make sure its customers know they are appreciated.

About a day or two before my bike arrived (I am in Alabama, so it was shipped across country), I got an email from "my" mechanic with very detailed instructions on assembling the bike.

My bicycle arrived on a Saturday, and I put it together that night in about 20 minutes. I had no trouble at all - the instructions I'd been provided were great, and all the parts and pieces were accounted for.

I honestly don't have enough words to relate how impressed I am with the customer service at Beach Bikes. I will absolutely be referring my friends to them, and if I need another bike at some point in the future, this is where I will search (though I did buy the warranty, so it shouldn't be for a while haha).

I took my bicycle out this past weekend on the Rails to Trails in north Alabama and it was an absolute blast. I'm very thankful to Beach Bikes for my new toy, and the fantastic buying experience.

"Beachbikes is a First Class Co. that cares about what they are doing and what they are doing is right ! Spoke with the owner Dustin when I was in the order process and had a real nice discussion with him and felt good about who I was dealing with so I ordered right then. The bikes were delivered on time. I am mechanical so putting them together was a breeze. I was never schooled on how to properly adjust the gears but Beachbikes sent to my email a video from one of the bike mechanics that explained in total detail and made it a piece of cake. They also assigned a mechanic to contact if need be. My wife loves her Mint Green Urban 7 bike and my Flat Black Chief 7 is the Chief of Venice Island Fl. !!!"

"I recently purchased two Beachbikes. One for myself and one for my wife. I was very happy with the prices as well as the quick delivery time. My wife and I live in San Diego and enjoy riding at the beach, Balboa Park, local lakes, and in our neighborhood. Tomorrow we plan on taking the bikes to Coronado and riding around the beautiful little city. Flat streets and plenty of wonderful sidewalk cafes."

"I LOVE my new beach cruiser! At first I was on a waiting list because it was a popular bike and sold out and then I didn't get a call unfortunately when it was supposed to be back in stock. I gave them a call and they worked everything out and they shipped it the next day! Great customer service and my bike was absolutely perfect when it came in!"

"Bought 2 of the 24" bikes for my girls' bday (7 and 9) and they love them! They just want to ride...these are not wal-mart bikes. These bikes are well made and are built to last for years. Many, many compliments on them make me proud to be part of the beach bike community!
Chris

"Overall, I am satisfied with Beachbikes. I bought through the website because of the stellar reviews I had read about their customer service, business practices and how easy it is to assemble the products. Assembling the bike was NOT an easy task for me, though the online tutorial helped. It took my boyfriend and me an hour or more to put it together. Neither of us are mechanically gifted, so that could be the problem. I like my bike a lot, but I don't think the parts are as tight as they should be, which is completely user error. Next time, I will buy a pre-assembled bike. Customer service was excellent."

"It's a great bike. Rides smooth and looks really sharp. "

"I couldn't be happier with my bike from Beachbikes! What a nice, friendly company that actually knows how to ship bikes from across the country!! I have previously ordered bikes online and by the time it got it me it was all banged up...but not this one. Putting the bike together was a breeze, and in no time i was riding around our town. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service! "

"My wife and I ordered each other Firmstrong cruisers for our 31st anniversary from the Beachbikes website after researching cruisers and bike shops that sell them. Our experience with Beachbikes was and continues to be great. They helped us with some details on the order and provided assistance during assembly. The online assembly videos are fantastic, especially the video on tuning the 7-speed Shimano gear mechanism. We highly recommend Beachbikes!"

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.