Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"My wife and I ordered each other Firmstrong cruisers for our 31st anniversary from the Beachbikes website after researching cruisers and bike shops that sell them. Our experience with Beachbikes was and continues to be great. They helped us with some details on the order and provided assistance during assembly. The online assembly videos are fantastic, especially the video on tuning the 7-speed Shimano gear mechanism. We highly recommend Beachbikes!"

"Got my girlfriend the Urban Lady for her birthday. She loves it! Super easy to put together. An overall solid bike that is fun to ride. "

"We ordered 2 of the Firmstrong Urban Lady and 1 Urban Man bikes and we are quite pleased. We have a vacation home in Pass Christian, MS and the beach is only 2 miles away. These bike are no nonsense, simple to use and a great value and the components should wear well in a salt water environment.

Can't wait to ride them again next time we are at our weekend house!

"Made the best choice and ordered a super cute mint green Bella beach cruiser from here! Shipping was fast, and received all the parts in perfect condition! The videos on the site made everything easier to assemble and it only took about an hour. I received a lot of compliments and riding it is super smooth. I am super satisfied with this product and their service! "

"I have enjoyed my new orange Urban Lady Cruiser. I have ridden it about 3-5 miles per day (weather permitting) in the park near our home. My husband had no trouble putting the bike together. It took him less than thirty minutes to add the seat, handle bars, front tire, pedals and reflectors. The bike rides very comfortably and smoothly. "

"Beachbikes has a great selection of bikes at reasonable prices and a very friendly and helpful staff. I received an email from a mechanic that had been assigned to me. It was a very personalized message, I felt that I had actually met and trusted him. This email included easy instructions for assembly, a link to a video and his contact information. I had no trouble assembling my bike. I also received a personal message from the owner to make sure I was happy with my bike. I praise beachbikes for caring about each of their costumers."

"Love my bike! Superb costumer service. 5 stars! "

"I LOOoooooOVe my bike. The bike is gorgeous, I've gotten so many compliments on it already. The customer service is the best, they interact with you before and after the bike reaches you. The bike was easy to put together...I would recommend this bike to everyone. "

"I love my bike and get comments on it all the time. It is a beautiful bike. We did have problems with initial set-up, but Beachbike staff responded by e-mail and even called me to check on progress. "

"I had been looking for a cruiser that I liked for a long time. Being short it was hard to find one in my size. I came across Beach Bikes while searching and went on to watch their videos and read their blog. I was impressed with their apparent concern for their customers, in addition to their prices, so I ordered. It came packaged wonderfully and partially put together. The rest was easy with the instructions and videos. The bike is sturdy, a lovely color, and just retro enough. I've gotten lots of comments about how pretty it is.The attention these folks give their customers is pretty amazing. I highly recommend them and hope you enjoy your bike as much as I do!"

"I love my new bike. Receiving it was Christmas in July. I ride whenever I can, especially enjoying riding along the Jersey shore. Haven't seen any that compare to my Bella. "

"Fun little cruiser for my wife. She loves it. It was easy to assemble and works great!"

"I LOVE THIS BIKE!
I hadn't ridden a bike for decades. Went on a vacation to OBX, rented some beach cruisers and, bam!, felt like a kid again!
Got home from vacation and immediately went into research mode. I wanted a beach cruiser type bike, 3 speeds.
Beachbikes was not the first or last site I visited. But, I kept coming back to their Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige, 26", 3 speed and coaster brake bike. Oh yeah, it looked very wicked in matte black!
Watched a couple of videos on their site and felt confident that this was the one to get.
Got it! The package arrived two days before the estimated shipping time. No damage. The contents were packed exactly like on the videos. I put the few parts together, adjusted the seat, handlebar, and that little yellow dot on the rear wheel shift assembly. Pumped up the tires, rolled it down the driveway, and rode through the neighborhood like I did when I was a kid, the wind streaming past my face and through my hair!
Since then, Dustin, from Beachbikes, has been in touch via emails. I had a hard time locating the serial number - shot off an email and got an answer fairly quickly.
Website = *****
Order and receive = *****
Customer service = *****
Value = *****
The bike = *************************!!!

There it is. I'll recommend Beachbikes to any- and everyone!

Michael L. Guss

"Great transaction! Would recommend to a friend!"

"I absolutely love my new Firmstrong cruiser bike I just purchased from Beach Bikes! I am 5'8" and purchased the Women's Chief bike and the forward pedal motion is very comfortable for us taller women. Plus it's a super cool looking bike and extremely well made. The folks at Beach Bikes are a pleasure to do business with. Great service and followup emails sent to make sure everything went well. I called two different times and the mechanic I spoke to was super helpful and fun. Definitely recommend them."

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.