• Beachbikes Beachbikes Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

"I'm not even sure where to start. The guys over at beachbikes are totally awesome! They have such prompt service and are always ready to help. I registered my girlfriend's Firmstrong Bella Fashionista and my Firmstrong Urban Man for their forever coverage and I can't begin to express the piece of mind that brings knowing they've got us covered for repairs. In addition, they have anything my bike needs, bike racks, bells, helmets, you name it and the awesome sales they have makes it that much better. If you're looking to get a beach cruiser they're the guys to go to. You wont find better products, better customer service, and better prices anywhere else! Go on and check them out!"

"I ordered the Firmstrong Bella Classic 7 Speed - Women's 26" Beach Cruiser Bike - Baby Blue. I was so excited to find this bike online. I had specific things I was looking for in a cruiser bike: hand brakes, at least a 3-speed (this has 7), 26", fenders, rims that were the same color as the bike, white walls, and baby blue color. This bike met every single criteria. I love the classy retro design and simplistic look. It is very comfortable and it rides and shifts smoothly. Before I ordered the bike, I called Beachbikes with some questions which the girl answered. I ordered through their website which was the same price as Amazon. I was originally going to order without the flower decals since you can customize the order, but I opted to keep them and am so glad I did - they are super cute! I was very particular about the color and wanted it to be a flat color, not metallic. It has a very slight metallic sheen to it but I love the way it looks since it shines, yet keeps the pretty blue color without looking glittery.

When I ordered the bike I received an email from the owner of the company with a "thank you" and introduction, one from an assigned bike mechanic with helpful assembly videos, and one from a ride specialist with a recommendation of a bike path in my area. I was impressed with the communication and personalization, but I didn't want to take a chance on scratching my bike or having something misaligned so I had it assembled at a local bike shop. I also bought a basket locally because you have to have a basket for a cruiser!

"Ordered a Firmstrong Urban LRD in chrome. (It's a cool vintage-style single speed cruiser, spring fork, fenders - clean lines with no shifters and cables, simple to ride.) The bike arrived quickly in perfect condition. It was super easy to assemble. I was riding within an hour.

You can spend a little less money by getting a cheap pre-assembled cruiser at a big box department store, but you'll regret it. Those bikes barely deserve their logos.

My Urban barely cost more than a department store beach-style cruiser, but everything is better quality - heavier duty fenders and struts, much better rims with tight spokes right out of the box, nicer tires, cleaner design. Very happy, rolling smooth.

"I have nothing but good things to say about Beachbikes. I wrote a full review on Amazon about my wonderful experience with them if anyone's interested (it's for the Firmstrong Bruiser 7 spd; under my nom de plume, Spazboy). It's the best review on there. And if you go there within the next ten minutes you can read it for free!"

"We love beach bikes. I got one 5 years ago and love it so much that we got one for our 11 year old daughter. Beach Bikes family for life!!"

"Very disappointed. This has been bad experience. My wife recently purchased a second bike for me. The online purchase was easy. But it went down hill from that point. She paid for overnight or one day shipping so we could have it for a weekend getaway. Witch happened to be on a Monday. It took about a weeks to receive, only after she emailed with no response and then called. It finally shipped overnight, but it gets better! They shipped overnight on a Friday. The problem was they used a company that doesn't deliver on weekends. So we got it Monday. So I got around to unpacking it a few day later and of course it was damaged. So she sent another email requesting how and where to get the damage fixed. This was a week ago, still no response. I decided to repair the damaged parts myself and went for a ride and of course I was let down, again. It doesn't appear the bike was quality control checked before it let the warehouse. The spokes need to be adjusted (rims are warped or not straight), the gear shifter needs adjusting. And the chain guard rubs the chain. As of today we have not heard from anyone regarding the damaged parts. "

"I absolutely love my bike! It is very high quality and fun to ride. The structure and color are both great, and I get tons of compliments while I am riding."

"I love it! Best bike ever"

"I love my new Beach bike!! It was simple to put together....even better looking than the picture and a joy to ride!! The staff was fantastic and answered my queries right away and actually knew what they were talking about!! Buy a bike from these guys,,,you'll be thrilled you did!!"

"I purchase a bike for my wife on BeachBikes.net and found the website and purchase experience fun and easy. The items purchased were:

Firmstrong Urban Lady 7 Speed - Women's 26" Beach Cruiser Bike - Baby Blue
SunLite Lift-Off Mesh Bottom Wire Bicycle Basket - White

The bike itself came well packaged, and mostly assembled as the website had said.
In a very short time my wife was out riding and really enjoys the bike. She's also very glad we added the Bicycle Basket. So far, after close to a month of ownership, we've had no reason to contact BeachBikes again because everything was perfect in the first place. Great experience!
(and super fast shipping).

"Absolutely Fabulous...Both the bike and seller! The bike (sixthreezero scholar) was so much nicer than I even expected. It is a beautiful, solid, smooth ride. I chose the light yellow color and it is stunning. I have gotten so many compliments on this. The people at Beach Bikes were on point! Very knowledgable and helpful. I ordered my bike online, but I called them first to ask questions about it. The guy I spoke with was super friendly and helpful. Would definitely purchase another bike from them again. "

"I purchased a Firmstrong Chief. Bike is great! Looks real cool, very comfortable ride. I'm not used to beach cruisers so I'm having to make some minor adjustments as I experiment. Minimal assembly.
Before I bought the bike I researched Beachbikes online. There was some wonderful customer reviews so I was very comfortable with my decision. I even got an email from Dustin, the owner, a few days before my bike was delivered welcoming me to the Beachbikes community. In the email he explained that a mechanic and a ride specialist would be assigned to me to ensure that I had no problems with the bike and that I'd get the most of my riding experience. After I received the bike, I had a few questions about brake and seat adjustments so I tried to contact Beachbikes. Six emails and 2 voicemails later I hadn't gotten any response from anyone at Beachbikes! Thus, the 4-star rating. Finally, I got an email from Dustin apologizing for the communication issue and offering to make it right. He even offered to pay for any repairs or adjustments I needed to have done by a local repair shop.

"We bought bikes for my son and daughter....ages 10 and 8 from beachbikes.com. We live in FL and the beach bike craze has really taken off and the kids will be riding to school in the fall. We called to ask questions about sizing and they were so helpful...perfect fit on my son and my daughter has just a bit of room to grow into her bike. We received our bikes in a week and my husband put them together in 30 minutes...and he's not super handy...sorry babe! Color and quality just awesome....so much that my husband and I also bought bikes and we ride as a family almost every day. Really happy with our purchases and have some awesome pics to prove it. "

"No worries, from ordering to assembly!! Quality bike. Ordering 2 more bikes for my kids ."

"Great purchasing experience! Great warranty and service. Awesome bike. "

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.