Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"I am so greatful to have this bike! I have been riding it for several month and absolutely LOVE it! This bike is made of high quality, the price is great , and this Mint Green bike with cute flowers on it SO beautiful! I have gotten a lot of compliments. I advised this seller & bike (of course:-)) all of my friends and some people, who stopped me on a bike trail. Great service! Thanks!"

"I ordered a bike for my daughter from Beachbikes and have been so pleased. The bike was shipped very quickly and arrived in only a few days. Assembly was a piece of cake and the customer service has been amazing. They have contacted me to make sure I was able to assemble the bike ok and if I had any questions. My daughter absolutely loves the bike and with the warranty I am certain we will get many years of joy with it. I am hoping to buy more for my other children as well as one for myself! Excellent value for the price and fabulous customer service. Well done, beachbikes!"

"The folks at Beachbikes were extremely helpful in choosing the right bikes for us. The bikes arrived on time and were very simple to assemble. Because of the weather, we've only been on a couple of rides, but have received compliments from people we pass! I love the colors and style and they are very comfortable and FUN!"

"These guys are fantastic! I found exactly what I wanted with help from an associate. I searched other stores and online stores for similar items, and could not beat the price at Beachbikes! Shipping was quick and my item arrived undamaged. They helped guide me through assembly and seemed very interested in my satisfaction and enjoyment of my new Firmstrong Chief 3spd. I love it! Will definitely return to purchase a bike for the husband and son! Great shop with great people, products, and prices! A+++"

"My husband is a big man so we were searching for a bike tested for higher weight limits, and this one is perfect. It was delivered quickly and in great condition. Because it was already 80% assembled, it was up and out the door in record time. My husband rides it all around our bay/beach home in Galveston West End. Although we didn't need support, your customer service was at the ready if we did. Your attention to detail is unsurpassed!"

"This was an extremely easy purchase. The bike was easy to put together & customer service was easy to deal with. "

"Beachbikes does it again. This is the second bike purchased and what a great bike. The way they ship allows for easy set up - 20 minutes later and I was on the beach cruising. BRAVO - and thanks!"

"My experience with Beachbikes was great. The order arrived quickly and was packaged safely. The assembly of the bike was very easy and it's a great product. This was a gift for my son and I think I want a beach bike now..."

"What a great company! I looked all over to find the perfect beach cruiser for my wife. Beach bikes had exactly what I was looking for and made it VERY easy to get the product delivered right to my door in time for Christmas. Thanks, Beachbikes! "

"We love our beach bikes. I live on a small island off Florida's West Coast - Sanibel Island - biking is a way of life and the best way to get around the island. These bikes are fantastic, very comfortable and attractive. I ordered three of the Urban 3 speed. Two mens; one for my husband and an extra for guests and my beautiful red womans. I have back problems and this bike is so comfortable that I biked for hours without any pain or my hands going numb. This bike cruises!! They were delivered fast, I gave only four stars for the shipping because one was not delivered, but a quick call and they got it out to me that day and refunded the shipping cost. Now that's customer service! The bikes were easy to put together, I didn't need the email they sent with a video to show how to assemble. I have already recommended the bikes to my neighbor and will to everyone who asks me about my new bike. If you are on the fence about ordering one of these bikes I can honestly tell you you will not be disappointed. These are the Rolls Royce of bikes!!"

"I got this fantastic bike for Christmas! I was in love with it at first sight! The design and shape was amazing. I loved how it had 3 different gears. When I ride it, it's the best bike I've ever rode! It's amazing and I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a Beach Bike! "

"Bike is awesome and customer service has been very proactive in ensuring a great experience!"

"I got my daughters bike in perfect shape. the bike was easy to assemble and my daughter loves it. Great quality and fast shipping. thank you."

"Beachbikes was a great experience overall. I had wanted a pink bike since I was a little girl and had never gotten one, actually had never owned my very own bike...ever. I finally decided that Santa would bring a pink bike this year...I'm now 51. The bike arrived within 5 days, I couldn't believe it! My husband had no problem putting it together but just in case I was assigned to a mechanic if I needed assistance. Dustin, the owner of Beachbikes, sent me a personal thank you email and an introduction to the beach bike world. He went a step further and asked if there was anything I might like for my bike. I told him a basket would be fun and sure enough, a week later a basket came in the mail! I would recommend a bike from Beachbikes for many reasons, the quality of the bike itself, the ease of assembly, and above all the great customer service that is reminiscent of a simpler time in our history as a nation. Thank you Dustin for my bike and making a little girl's dream a reality."

"I ordered a 26" cruiser bike from Beachbikes for my daughter as a Christmas present last month. We live on the East coast and placed the order on December 16th. The bike was shipped within two days (from California) and arrived packaged beautifully! Assembly was very easy and the bike is absolutely awesome!!! Very stylish and well-built, at a very reasonable price! I would definitely order from Beachbikes again and am considering getting a new bike for myself!"

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.