Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"I had been looking for a cruiser that I liked for a long time. Being short it was hard to find one in my size. I came across Beach Bikes while searching and went on to watch their videos and read their blog. I was impressed with their apparent concern for their customers, in addition to their prices, so I ordered. It came packaged wonderfully and partially put together. The rest was easy with the instructions and videos. The bike is sturdy, a lovely color, and just retro enough. I've gotten lots of comments about how pretty it is.The attention these folks give their customers is pretty amazing. I highly recommend them and hope you enjoy your bike as much as I do!"

"I love my new bike. Receiving it was Christmas in July. I ride whenever I can, especially enjoying riding along the Jersey shore. Haven't seen any that compare to my Bella. "

"Fun little cruiser for my wife. She loves it. It was easy to assemble and works great!"

"I LOVE THIS BIKE!
I hadn't ridden a bike for decades. Went on a vacation to OBX, rented some beach cruisers and, bam!, felt like a kid again!
Got home from vacation and immediately went into research mode. I wanted a beach cruiser type bike, 3 speeds.
Beachbikes was not the first or last site I visited. But, I kept coming back to their Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige, 26", 3 speed and coaster brake bike. Oh yeah, it looked very wicked in matte black!
Watched a couple of videos on their site and felt confident that this was the one to get.
Got it! The package arrived two days before the estimated shipping time. No damage. The contents were packed exactly like on the videos. I put the few parts together, adjusted the seat, handlebar, and that little yellow dot on the rear wheel shift assembly. Pumped up the tires, rolled it down the driveway, and rode through the neighborhood like I did when I was a kid, the wind streaming past my face and through my hair!
Since then, Dustin, from Beachbikes, has been in touch via emails. I had a hard time locating the serial number - shot off an email and got an answer fairly quickly.
Website = *****
Order and receive = *****
Customer service = *****
Value = *****
The bike = *************************!!!

There it is. I'll recommend Beachbikes to any- and everyone!

Michael L. Guss

"Great transaction! Would recommend to a friend!"

"I absolutely love my new Firmstrong cruiser bike I just purchased from Beach Bikes! I am 5'8" and purchased the Women's Chief bike and the forward pedal motion is very comfortable for us taller women. Plus it's a super cool looking bike and extremely well made. The folks at Beach Bikes are a pleasure to do business with. Great service and followup emails sent to make sure everything went well. I called two different times and the mechanic I spoke to was super helpful and fun. Definitely recommend them."

"Great bike. Its stylish and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this website to others."

"Great bikes, great customer service, fast shipping...what more can you ask for? Beachbikes is awesome!"

"The Matte Grey Firmstrong Cruiser I ordered has yet to disappoint. The bike feels solid, rides smooth, and the compliments never stop... I did add some after market chrome fenders which really helped to add that touch of bling.
I was also very happy with how the bike was packaged and delivered. The box was in perfect shape and the bike easy to piece together... anyone can build.

"We LOVE our Beachbikes. We've ordered 4. We just ordered our 4th for our daughter's 10th birthday. She could have chosen any bike, and she chose a Beachbike. I wouldn't order anything else!"

"Found beach bikes online. They have all types of bikes to choose from. I decided to purchase a firmstrong 26" 7 speed and it was shipped immediately. I live in San Diego and my bike was delivered within 2 days. Great customer service and excellent business practices. I'll recommend and purchase again from bike bikes."

"I LOVE my Sixthreezero Classic! I live at the Jersey Shore and it came quickly! I receive compliments all the time. I would recommend Beachbikes to EVERYONE!!"

"Great experience with Brian. "

"I purchased the Firmstrong Chief 7-speed in mint green. It was simple to put together, as it arrived partially assembled. Was happy to find a bike for my weight that didn't cost a fortune. Seat is comfortable and having the petals set forward a few inches makes for a comfortable ride. I do believe the only thing stopping my husband from permanently "borrowing" my bike is the color. He is waiting for his to fall apart so he can replace it with the men's version of the same bike."

"Purchasing a California Beach Frimstrong Urban bike was a great experience. My personal mechanic, Stephen was also very helpful!"

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.