Stores > Beachbikes
  • Beachbikes

1504 228th St.
      Ste B
      Torrance, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      11am-6pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beachbikes by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

GREAT COMPANY!

"We just received the bike we ordered for our Grandson's Birthday. It was PERFECT! I had called customer service to check on it and they were excellent! The girl I spoke to emailed me and kept me updated. This is the best customer service I have dealt with in a LONG time!!! "

2017-08-15

Really Happy!

"I am really happy with my Around The Block Men's! My really good friend got the same one and I ordered mine. I had an issue where I paid to have my bike put together ahead of time, and it was not fully assembled. It went to a local bike shop and I let Beachbikes know and they credited me the amount I paid to have the rest of the bike put together. The customer service has been great. Highly recommend them! "

2017-08-15

Great bike for a relaxing ride!

"I have the sixthreezero Around the Block men's single speed bike. It's perfect for someone like me who wants to bike casually and just have a relaxing ride. So far it's been great for riding around the neighborhood as well as on bike trails. Since I live in Illinois which is pretty flat, a single speed on the bike is sufficient. The design of this bike feels pretty sturdy. I look forward to many years of enjoyment. Thank you for a great product and all the support!"

2017-08-14

Great Cruiser!

"I bought a SixThreeZero AroundTheBlock 7 speed cruiser and I absolutely love it! I'm a teacher and I ride my bike to school, the kids keep asking me where I bought it, they want one too! lol"

Best beach cruiser

"I love my beach cruiser. It rides amazing and has great style too!"

Cool, classic, comfortable

"There's really nothing about the Sixthreezero EVRYjourney that I don't like. It's light, it looks classic and cool, it was easy to assemble, and it shifts smoothly. I hadn't ridden a bicycle in years -this bike has made me enjoy riding again. It's great for an after dinner cruise around the neighborhood."

2017-08-11

Good way to get exercize and take my dog for a run.

"We are very happy with this bike, it looks very classic and is comfortable to ride. We got the bike primarily to take our dog for a run, we were having issues with our mountain bikes and breaking with your hand while holding the leash. This bike is the perfect solutions, you can break with the pedals while securely holding on to the handle bars. Not sure who likes the bike more, us or our dog.

Great Bike!

"I love this bike and and have gone for a ride on it everyday. I ordered a basket to stow things so I can take my kids on a longer ride on the local bike trail. I even received a complement on the great coral color. Thank you!"

Love my Blue Barrel

"I love my Neon Blue barrel 1 speed beach cruiser. It was super easy for me to complete the assembly myself. It just makes me happy to look at it - so bright and colorful! super smooth and solid of a ride. Where I live is mostly flat so the one speed is good. I also spoke with customer service via email with questions and they were quick to respond and super helpful in helping me make the right choices with the add ons. Highly recommend this bike and this company!"

LOVE My Bikes!

"I simply love my bike. It is a perfect fit, well made and THE SEAT DOESN'T HURT!!!!! My husband liked it so much that even though it is yellow with white walls, he shamelessly rode off down the street, head held high. I surprised him with one of his own in flat black so we can ride together and he will stop whining about how his $1000 racing bike isn't as nice as mine. It's the kind of bike that allows you to relax and look around at the scenery instead of what is on the road (although I do advocate looking where you are going....poor chipmunk) "

Satisfied

"I ordered my bike online. It was very easy. Received bike in perfect order and in only a few days. Had a question so sent email and received a response very quickly. Satisfied with my experience."

2017-08-09

A great bike!

"My husband came across this bicycle quite unexpectedly and was pretty sure I would love it. He was right!! A number of years ago I had ridden a bike in Austria that was similar, with a large seat and wide handlebars that allowed me to sit upright. Ever since then, I had been wanting something similar but it seemed impossible to find.
He bought me a bike for my birthday (it was stolen a few months later) and so I went back to my old old ten speed. Then he found this one, sent me a photo of it, and I said 'yes, that's what I want'! It is so comfortable to ride and I love riding it!
Thank you sixthreezero!

2017-08-08

Sweet Ride

"I love these bikes! It was easy to assemble and is so comfortable to ride. I live in the city and get compliments all the time. It's truly a cruiser with a twist having those 7 gears. Worth every penny!!"

2017-08-08

Good service

"I would purchase again from this company. Seems to be a good quality bike and service has gone well. "

2017-08-07

Great bike

"We bought this bike from Amazon. It arrived sooner than we were expecting, well packaged and undamaged. I can't say anything about assembly because we just took it to our local bike shop and had it assembled for $30. The bike pro there said it went without any problems and seems like a good quality bike.
Being used to a road bike, this bike seemed very big when I first saw it. After riding it a few times and getting used to it, I find that it fits me very well and comfortably. The seat is easy to adjust up and down, and the overall proportions of the bike fit my 5'6" frame just fine.
The seat and handles are very comfortable, the ride is smooth, and the tires roll easily and freely on paved surfaces, making it easy to pedal even with a child seat and my 13 month old along.
The drivetrain works fine, though I find the gear changes could be a little smoother. I'm also not a big fan of the rotary style gear shifter, especially coming from the quick and precise shifter on my road bike.
I like the aesthetics of the bike, with its retro classic looks and beautiful teal color. I also like the mud guards, the kick stand, and the rack that came with the bike. One thing I don't like is that the cables for the brakes and shifter are just sticking out there and don't have any kind of restraints. I would have preferred if they had some sort of cable control system.
Overall I am happy with the bike, find it to be a good value, and would still purchase it if I had to do it all over again.

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.