Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Awesome bike - amazing customer service. From the minute we placed our order online we have received very attentive customer service from beachbikes.com. We even have our own bike mechanic! The bike itself is awesome - very comfortable and the perfect size (26") for my 11 year-old daughter. We now want to get one for every member of our family."

"Many moons ago, during my time in Long Beach, NY, I purchased a beautiful, matte black beach cruiser from Beachbikes. After enjoying "cruising" around town on my snazzy bike, I packed it up and stored it for the winter. As soon as it was warm enough, that baby was out of storage and swooping through the streets; until a burglar swiped it in the dead of night. =( For a few years, I was without a bicycle. I'd moved a couple of times and, frankly, was heartbroken after the theft of my first Firmstrong. A couple of weeks ago, I received my 2nd matte black Firmstrong bicycle. It was delivered in record time, arrived with all it's parts and in perfect condition. I had it assembled and on the road in less than an hour. I am having a blast cruising around town again."

"I have been looking for a beach cruiser bike for quite some time now and when I came across this website, I found the perfect bike. I am very pleased with my bike and I find riding more enjoyable now that I have what I have been wanting. There is a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from as well. I would deffinetly recommend Beachbikes to anyone looking for a beach bike! "

"Bought a Firmstrong Urban Lady 7 speed for my wife and she loves it. The bike showed up on time, easy to assemble, and very fun to ride. It is a very smooth riding bike, from the comfy seat to the ease of shifting gears. Would definitely order from Beach Bikes again. "

"After a lot of research I came across Beachbikes and loved all the positive reviews about the company as a whole and the bikes! Also, I am a bargain shopper and the best price I found for the Firmstrong 3 speed Urban Lady was on Beachbikes. The order arrived very quickly from when it was placed and there were no issues with putting it together. I love my new bike, thanks Beachbikes!"

"I ordered two Firmstrong Chief 7 Speed Beach Cruiser Bikes for me and my daughter. We love them! They are very comfortable, easy to maneuver, and very stylish! I only wished I would have ordered one more for my other daughter. They have already sold out of the ones we purchased! They go fast! So don't wait to order, just commit and you will be so glad you did. Not only are we getting into shape but having fun doing it! The only problem is we keep getting stopped by our neighbors wanting to know where we purchased our bikes! "

"Love my new SixThreeZero beachbike! Shipping was fast and the price was right! Great quality and great customer service!"

"wonderful! Their bikes are great and their customer service is even better! I looked around for a perfect beach cruiser to get my boyfriend and the Firmstrong Bruiser fit that bill. He Loves it and on top of that Beachbikes offers an option for a "forever warranty". This option for $10 allows you to get the most out of your bike at no extra cost, FOREVER! My bike shopping will only be with Beach Bikes from now on! "

"The bike is just perfect, bought it for my granddaughter and she just loves it. It was easy to order, price was great, and it was delivered on time. Shipping was a little high"

"LOVE Beach Bikes! They had exactly what I wanted at the right price. Their customer service is outstanding. Always willing to answer questions and provide assembly assistance."

"My experience with beachbikes.com was fantastic! They have a great selection of beach cruiser bikes, and their customer service representatives (both on the phone and via email) were extremely friendly, helpful and quick to respond. We had a particular request to ensure that the bikes we ordered arrived by the weekend, and they were able to rush the order to ensure the bikes were shipped the same day the order was placed. Needless to say, we received the bikes on time. The packaging was very good, too. Thanks again, beachbikes.com!"

"I bought my wife a Firmstrong Bella Single Speed, Pink - Women's Beach Cruiser bike and had it shipped to Arizona. It arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. She loves it. "

"I love my emerald green beachbike. At 63, and with some bad feet, I had trouble keeping up a regular hiking regiman. With my BeachBike, I get up early before the AZ sun gets to high and ride 45-60 minutes to start my day. It's simple one gear works great for my suburban cruising. It was easy to assemble, like 30 minutes and 2 wrenches. The bike reminds me of my old cruisers from the 50s."

"I bought a Beach Cruiser for my girlfriend at the beggining of the summer and she absolutly loves it, every step of the process was easy and the support from Beach Bikes is awesome. I live in Long Beach NY and the bike was at my house within a couple of days. The bike comes 75% assembled and I had to attach the handlebar and the front wheel. It was really simple and quick. My girlfriend has gotten so many complements on the bike, one time a woman almost knocked her off the bike to find out where she got it. I have a cannondale mountain bike myself but after seeing her bike I think its time to get a cruiser!!!! Easy Livin!!!!!"

"Beachbikes is a great place to buy this type of bicycle. They were very helpful and attentive. Bike came in right on time."

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.