• Beachbikes Beachbikes Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

"I am so happy with my bike. It was affordable, but is so well constructed and solid. On top of that, it is a beautiful bright orange! The ride is smooth and comfortable. Reminds me of the bike I had as a child. It's a wonderful alternative to my hybrid, and much better for city cruising. Beach Bikes has amazing customer service. They are very attentive and offer a lot of customer support. I will absolutely recommend them to friends."

"Bought our second SixThreeZero after many years of use not because the bike needed replacement but because my daughter wanted the old one for getting around campus at her college. The new bike was a breeze to assemble. The other half uses her cruiser as alternate transportation to work so a basket and rear rack were added to carry all her work stuff. A beach cruiser is perfect for a simple commute (5 fairly flat miles) because you sit upright, and enjoy the comfortable cruiser ride. I should add this sixthreezero scholar three speed gets lots of complements. I am sure this new sixthreezero will provide many years of reliable serive. I doubt you can find a three speed cruiser with the quality of a sixthreezero for less. "

"I love the bike I ordered from Beachbikes! It was exactly what I wanted and lived up to all my expectations! Definitely a good buy!"

"I order my bike and received it (via FEDEX) in just a few days. I actually put it together myself, with the help of my two daughters (11 and 8 years old).

The ride is so smooth and I look the "foxy" color!!

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from the owner shortly after I received my bike asking if I was happy, etc. Great business savvy.

I would recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE buy a beach cruiser from beachbikes!!!

I'll be guying my girls their next bikes from them.

Thanks Dustin!!

"Love the quality of the product and how fast my bike was shipped and delivered to my house. I even got an email from the company with a custom trail map to ride in my own area. Overall I'm very pleased with the service and product. Will be purchasing accessories from them in the future for my new bike!"

"Very easy to assemble, very comfortable & smooth ride. Super fast shipping. Color was perfect. Love the long fenders......most stores no longer carry the long fenders...... so glad I found beachbikes!"

"I have purchased 5 bicycles from Beachbikes over the past 2 years and we love them. You will not be disappointed! The customer service is top notch."

"My daughter loves her new Beachbike. The quality is excellent. You can pay less for a beach bike, but this one is going to last. It was packed perfectly and was easy to put together. Also, I ordered over the phone and had a great customer service experience. Dustin and his team have a passion for biking and great service. Love the new bike."

"I ordered a Firmstrong Urban cruiser from Beach Bikes and I absolutely love it! I shopped around for a long time for a bike that was sturdy and durable, but still affordable and my cruiser is just that. My bike came on time and undamaged and assembly was easy (as long as you have the right tools)! This was my first adult bike and I'm a newbie bike commuter, so their website was super helpful in providing info about how to set up my bike and care for it. Plus, you get paired up with a personal mechanic from Beach Bikes who can guide you through the whole process if you want! I'd definitely order from them again! "

"Purchased a sixthreezero cruiser from Beachbikes. Delivered in just 2 days. Easy to set up if you disregard printed instructions and use online guide from Beachbike instead. Awesome looking cool cruiser and very easy to handle. I highly recommend sixthreezero bikes from Beachbike.com. Dustin at Beachbike is enthusiastic and helpful.
Dan

"I ordered my beach bike on line because I don't live in the area. I am so happy with my bike, it came in a timely manner and it's beautiful along with a great ride. Very high quality and was really easy to put together. And also, they have kept in touch with me along the way to see if there was anything they could do to help in my decision and if I had received the bike. I would highly recommend ordering your bike from Beachbikes."

"After my wife bought me a super cheap cruiser for our house down the shore and I watched as it turned to a large rust bucket over two seasons, I decided I was going to upgrade. I spent considerable hours online reading bike reviews and visiting bike stores. All reviews pointed me towards the Sixthreezero In the Barrel 3. Here was a bike that exactly fit my needs. All online retailers had this bike at the same price but Beachbikes offered free shipping and a bike specialist I could consult if there were any issues that came up.
Now there was another 3 speed cruiser that I considered. The Firmstrong Bruiser. This was cheaper but had almost the same look. So I called Beachbikes. My research had given me an idea of what questions to ask and the representative for Beachbikes answered them all honestly and with no pressure to buy.
I ordered the Sixtreezero on Monday. Received the bike that Saturday and assembled it in about half an hour on Sunday.
I'm an East Coast rider and its the middle of the winter so riding the bike will not be something that happens for a few months, although I did get to take a spin inside our underground garage.
Everything about my buying experience at Beachbikes was 5 stars!!!
Funny story. While I was talking to the site about which bike to chose I was asked to buy a tee shirt to help spread the word about Beachbikes. I mentioned that at almost $400 throwing a tee shirt into the box might be a good idea. Well, no tee shirt, but with this review I get a bell!!!!

"I am so greatful to have this bike! I have been riding it for several month and absolutely LOVE it! This bike is made of high quality, the price is great , and this Mint Green bike with cute flowers on it SO beautiful! I have gotten a lot of compliments. I advised this seller & bike (of course:-)) all of my friends and some people, who stopped me on a bike trail. Great service! Thanks!"

"I ordered a bike for my daughter from Beachbikes and have been so pleased. The bike was shipped very quickly and arrived in only a few days. Assembly was a piece of cake and the customer service has been amazing. They have contacted me to make sure I was able to assemble the bike ok and if I had any questions. My daughter absolutely loves the bike and with the warranty I am certain we will get many years of joy with it. I am hoping to buy more for my other children as well as one for myself! Excellent value for the price and fabulous customer service. Well done, beachbikes!"

"The folks at Beachbikes were extremely helpful in choosing the right bikes for us. The bikes arrived on time and were very simple to assemble. Because of the weather, we've only been on a couple of rides, but have received compliments from people we pass! I love the colors and style and they are very comfortable and FUN!"

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.