Stores > Beachbikes

Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-05-23

Beachbikes Rules!

"The whole Beachbikes experience was fabulous! The bike arrived quickly and well packaged. The instructions were great and I had no problem putting the bike together, but if I did have trouble there was my own mechanic right there to help. The support was awesome....the company seems to really care about their customers."

This review was modified by Skychickwen on May 23 2016 06:04:13 AM

2016-05-18

Beach cruisin in Ohio.

"I have been very satisfied with my experience with purchasing two bikes from beachbikes.net. The customer support was awesome. One of the bikes I ordered was out of stock and they contacted me with the option to switch the color to an in stock bike or wait it out. I chose to wait and they kept me up to date on the status of my order. The bikes came the other day well packaged and the install was pretty easy. I was up and riding the bike in a half hour. My girlfriend and I are extremely happy with our bikes. Thanks! "

This review was modified by Broansaw on May 18 2016 06:35:13 PM

2016-05-17

I'm beach bound!

"I chose to order from Beachbikes primarily because of their glowing reviews, and I made the right decision. My bike arrived on time, in perfect condition, and the assembly instruction videos made it pretty easy to put together, even for a person with zero previous experience. I'm loving my new bike and taking it to the beach every day!"

This review was modified by Mija3839 on May 17 2016 08:32:36 AM

2016-05-15

The bruiser is a beast

"Was looking for a cruiser bike and didn't want to spend outrageous Electra money or get a cheap bike from Walmart. Stumbled upon beachbikes and glad I did. I went with the bruiser 3 speed in matte black with red rims.

Bike shipped super quick and packed very well. It took me about 30 minutes from opening box to riding. Very simple and user friendly to assemble. Bike is comfortable and rides well. For the price it's a no brainer.

This review was modified by Kfcflores on May 15 2016 08:16:22 PM

2016-05-14

Just What I Was Looking For!

"We bought two bikes...an Urban Lady in red for me and a Bruiser in black for my husband. These single speed bikes are perfect for us. My husband put them together in the garage on a Sunday afternoon and we were out riding in no time! They are so much fun!!"

This review was modified by JuliaVal on May 14 2016 09:27:59 AM

2016-05-12

No Blues with my Baby Blue BIke!! :)

"I purchased the Firmstrong Chief Lady 3 and LOVE IT!!!!!! I have gotten a ton of compliments on looks alone. I did purchase the brown leather seat and handle bars because I love that color combo together. The bike rides beautifully and I could not be happier. Customer service has been great and very helpful. I would highly recommend purchasing a bike from Beachbikes because from beginning to end the experience has been wonderful and the product is amazing!!!! "

2016-05-11

"I've looked into purchasing a bike for a long time. I've always wanted a beach cruiser. I used to live in LA and would stare at them, but never took the plunge. Then I moved back to Illinois where they aren't the popular choice therefore not as available. I'm also a larger person so at first was self-conscious and scared to purchase one. I called Beachbikes to ask about weight requirements and etc and they were not only polite but so encouraging. I quickly ordered the beach cruiser and it came within a week of ordering it. It was so easy to put together, I was able to do it in less than a day and before you know I was off to the races. Everything was exactly as described on the site and when you see it in person, it looks even better. And the price, by far the best I saw especially when looking for something that handles a heavier person. These guys are great and I've recommend this company to everyone I know. Thank you so much Beachbikes for getting me on a bike again!!! "

This review was modified by Ambsopal3 on May 11 2016 11:50:41 AM

2016-05-11

Best Bike Buying Experience

"I just had the best experience with Beach Bikes and Dustin, the owner of the shop.

First, the selection of bikes and customization options is the best I found. I was looking for a bike locally in my beach town and couldn't find what I wanted. Similarly, I searched the internet for my ideal bike and it just didn't exist - until Beach Bikes. I love that I was able to customize my bike with various options - switching out the wheels, adding items, etc.

Now I have the bike and its great. It arrived within a week of my order and was easy to put together. Most importantly, the customer service and personal attention is just phenomenal. I have never had such interactions with an online purchase. I just wished I lived in California so I could have an in-person experience with them!

This review was modified by MCR719 on May 11 2016 07:50:29 AM

2016-05-09

great bike, easy peasy

"easy to order, easy to build. great quality and fun to ride."

2016-04-29

I love my new bike!

"I purchased the pink Firmstrong Urban beach cruiser and I love it. Beachbikes made it so easy to compare the different types of bikes and, once I placed the order, it only took about three days for it to be delivered. I received a welcoming email from the owner of Beachbikes offering his assistance with any help I needed and I also received an email from a bike mechanic letting me know how to reach him if I needed help putting the bike together (which I didn't because the instructions were very descriptive and easy to follow). If that wasn't enough, I got another email with a suggested bike route near my home! Needless to say, the customer service at Beachbikes is outstanding.

Now that I have had my bike for a few weeks I can honestly say that I am enjoying it. It is so comfortable to ride to the store or just around the neighborhood. I have received several positive comments about how great it looks too!
I look forward to many years riding my bike and would definitely recommend Beachbikes to my friends! I am hoping my husband gets one soon so we can enjoy family time on our bikes!

This review was modified by smaslyar on April 29 2016 08:20:07 PM

2016-04-29

Sweet Sassy Molassey!

"Great company, great deal, excellent customer service. I plan on purchasing a bike for my wife through them as well."

This review was modified by Jacob.T on April 29 2016 05:30:42 PM

Great Experience

"Fantastic range of bikes, great pricing too. I had a small issue after one month and my customer service experience was second to none. "

This review was modified by andrewgpower on April 26 2016 12:29:37 PM

2016-04-26

Beachbikes brought out the EVRYjourney NY woman in me!

"Love my sixthreezero and everyone that sees it does, too! Hadn't been on a bike since six with training wheels, so I was nervous. Shopped my local area bicycle shops, but none had exactly what I was looking for in my budget. Then I found Beachbikes. From the phone conversation with a very helpful guy, to my bike arriving sooner than expected, to the follow-up support emails, I couldn't be more satisfied. A great experience, a great product, and a new-found love of riding through the village and rail trails. I would recommend Beachbikes and the sixthreezero EVRYjourney to anyone."

2016-04-26

Picked up bike directly-Poor assembly

"I have had my bike a little less then one month and so far the handle bars have come loose and the crankshaft has fallin apart. When I first brought it home I noticed that the back tire was not straight. I'll have to go somewhere else to get the spindles adjusted to straighten out the tire.

When I went to pick up the bike I told the service rep that I would be by shortly after 3. When I got there at 3:10 she had just went to lunch at 3. What the heck?!

2016-04-25

BIKE BLISS!

"I'm loving my new bike. I haven't had a bike in years. It's so much fun to ride. Shipping was very quick. It was missing some screws, but customer service was so friendly. They sent me out replacements right away"

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.