Product & services pricing Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Review for sixthreezero- scholar.
We bought this bike for our 10 year old daughter- she absolutely loves it! So do we, I hope to order one for myself as soon as they get more in stock. The customer service from Beach Bikes is excellent. Shortly after ordering we received an email, that our bike had been shipped and what to expect when it arrived and the name of the mechanic assigned to our order, if we were to have any questions during assembly or ever. The assembly was very easy- 30 mins maybe. The bike is great quality, sturdy and very well built! I gave recommended Beach Bikes to many people so far!

"I'm so excited about my new beach bike. I live in Arizona so right now it is really hot to ride but come fall I will be using my bike daily. Can't wait!!"

"I have ordered a total of three bikes from these guys over the last several years. My last bike was stolen (sad!) and I recently ordered a replacement, as well as an additional bike for my partner. We are partial to the sixthreezero brand and LOVE these bikes. I had trouble putting on a pedal with the first bike I ordered; after troubleshooting, Beachbikes told me to bring it to a local bike shop for assistance. They refunded the fee I paid to the bike shop and were incredibly attentive and eager to address all concerns. They have excellent customer service and I would highly recommend purchasing from them. I could not be happier!"

"I love my cruiser bike from BeachBikes! It's super clean, easy to put together and has a smooth ride. I happened to catch it while it was on sale so I only paid approx. $200. Couldn't beat that! I'm located in New York and to my surprise it took only a few days before it was arrived here. The customer service is awesome, granted the ton of customers the owner keeps in touch with. I'll be sure to reference a friend/family. Beach Bikes is the way to go!"

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bike from Beachbikes! I was looking for an "old school", retro, beach cruiser, and my Firmstrong Chief fit the bill perfectly! The price was very competitive as well. I live in Massachusetts, so enjoy having a "Cali" style bike that is unique for my part of the country. Email info and service from Beachbikes is excellent. Arrived mostly put together, and my husband was able to easily complete assembly within an hour or so. He had a minor question on tightening the foot pedals, and was able to watch a quick video on their website that easily answered his questions. Great company - great bikes!"

"Beach bikes has a excellent selections of bikes. I received my bike with a few scratches to frame and they were more than happy to send me a replacement. Love my bike so far and have already put on some miles!"

"Love my Bruiser bike that i got from Beach Bikes it is Awesome!!! I would definitely recommend buying from Beach Bikes they've been really helpful with any questions I've had!! "

"I bought the strand a little over a month ago and it has made me happier than expected! I ride it as much as possible and have gotten tons of compliments on its design awesome color.

Thanks BeachBikes!

"Bought a pedal foward style beach cruiser, was very happy with it. Will buy again from Beachbikes."

"Beachbikes bikes are AMAZING!!! I ordered a bike and within 3 days it was delivered to my front door from California to Maryland. The assembly was easy and the ride is fantastic. Everyone that sees the baby blue bike comments on the awesomeness of its look and sturdiness. "

"The bike arrived right on time and was very easy to assemble. The videos on how to adjust the 7 speed derailleur which was emailed to me it was also very helpful. I have had my new beach bike for about 3 weeks now and very happy with my purchase."

"This is the 3rd time I have purchased from beach bikes they have great prices and fast shipping I live in a beach town and we have to cruise ! I'll be purchasing another bike soon for my son I'll be looking forward to having a awesome experience again !!!"

"I had such a great experience ordering my BeachBike. It arrived quickly and my bike mechanic, Stephan was awesome! The really cool thing about BeachBikes is you get a mechanic that can show you how to assemble your bike. The bike comes in one big piece (the back tire and frame) so you only have to add the handle bars and the tire. They respond quickly to any questions and you get the same person, not a bunch of people who don't know what you said before. You get your bike mechanic's personal email address. Even the owner emails you with trails nearby to ride your bike. I felt like I was buying a bike from a small bike store and everyone was so friendly. The bike itself is beautiful and looked better in person than in the photos. I highly recommend getting your beach cruiser from here. "

"We bought 2 Firmstrong Urban Lady bikes from Beachbikes and couldn't be happier! What FANTASTIC service...we received several e-mails from the company: confirming the order, confirming shipment (the same day) via FedEx and then a follow up e-mail asking how we liked our bikes and if we had any questions or concerns. By the way, the bikes were delivered the day after they were ordered...WOW!! We were able to put the bikes together in 30 minutes and went out for a ride immediately. We have been riding daily since receiving them and have gotten numerous compliments. The bikes are gorgeous and the company has unparalleled customer service. Thank you Beachbikes!!!"

"I love my beach bike cruiser. I recently bought the Urban Man aluminum with the chrome finish. It's light and easy to pedal. Assembly was a breeze. 30 minutes after opening the box, I was cruising down the street. The bike is very good quality and rides like a dream. I look forward to going for rides now. Beach Bikes was fantastic to order from. Delivery was within a week, and the follow up customer service has been outstanding. I highly recommend Beach Bikes and the Urban Man model.

Scott
Wallaceburg,Ontario, Canada

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.