Stores > Beachbikes
  • Beachbikes Beachbikes Elite Status

1504 228th St.
      Ste B
      Torrance, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      11am-6pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beachbikes by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Excellent quality bike!

"I ordered this bike for my wife and she absolutely loves it. It took about an hour to assemble and I found the instructions easy to follow. The quality is outstanding, fit and finish is great. The fact that it has fenders, chain guard and a seat that is really comfortable all exceeded my expectations. Great purchase."

2017-09-15

LOVE IT

"I've had this bike for a couple weeks and I love it! The seat is very comfortable and the ride is smooth. Can't wait to take this up to the lake!"

2017-09-14

We love our bikes!

"We bought a men's and a Women's urban single speed. They are beautiful, comfortable and well made. I'm amazed are the quality and workmanship. Assembly was easy. I made an error on my order and customer service was amazing. The helped me out and had the correct bike shipped that day. You can't go wrong with Beachbikes! "

2017-09-10

Awesome Bike!

"I bought the Women's Around The Block in light plum back in April and I love it! It is super comfortable and perfect to cruise around town. It was super easy to assemble and it's a very good quality bike!"

2017-09-07

Love, Love, Love it!

"I've been looking for a comfy, well made bike for a long time. After reading previous reviews, decided on this bike. I am completely satisfied! Great color, it's a nice smooth ride and well worth the price!!"

2017-09-07

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered this bike for my husband for his birthday. After placing my order I was informed that the bike had been backordered and a glitch in their inventory system had prevented me from being aware of that prior to ordering. Anne from their customer service department was extremely responsive to me and even offered to upgrade me to a 7 speed bike free of charge that could be delivered on time (I declined because my husband really just wanted the single speed, but it was a great gesture!). Each email was responded to quickly! When the bike was delivered, it looked awesome! Each part was carefully wrapped and packed to avoid any damage during delivery and the protective pieces came off early for assembly. The bike was easy to assemble, though you may need a few of your own tools for an easier time. They also offer support for assembly via FaceTime, Google Hangout, or Skype if you'd like to see realtime assembly, you just need to set up a time in advance! After being put together, the bike looks perfect and my husband can't wait to ride it! The seat is comfortable too (at least for our living room trial!)
Great product, great company!

2017-09-06

Excellent customer service.

"Had a minor issue with one of the bikes I purchased but the customer service came through. Very quickly! Pleased with the service. Bikes were absolutely stunning and comfy at the same time!!"

2017-09-05

Awesome Cruiser Bike!

"Absolutely love the mint green cruiser bike! The ride is smooth and comfortable! The assembly instructions sent with the bike were fool proof and made it very easy to put it together. It also seems to be helpful with correct posture. The handlebars align great with the seating of the bike, which seems to make me sit straight up without even noticing. Customer service is outstanding, very efficient and quick! I would recommend this bike/company to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive and fantastic product l. "

2017-09-04

CRUISING THE CRYSTAL COAST

"Love the color. Easy to assemble and ready to ride in no time. I'm enjoying my new transport around Emerald Isle, NC. Gotta go, the beach is calling!"

2017-09-03

Mint Green Machine!

"Love the bike, color and customer service!!"

2017-09-02

Love my Bella Women's 26" Single Speed Cruiser

"Received in 3 days of ordering, back fender damaged send email and pics, and new one arrived 1 week later. Excellent customer service. The quality and ride is just what I expected. Love my mint green cruiser."

2017-08-28

Great Bike and Service

"Great bike. Daughter loves it. Bought from Beach Bikes. Delivery was prompt. The bike came well packaged. It comes mostly assembled with the remaining parts easy to attach (pedals, seat, handlebars etc.) Assembly was easy. Bike is well made and is nicely finished. It looks really nice. Great value for the price. Highly recommended. My daughter is 5'6 and it fits her well. It comes with 7 gears which makes it more flexible than other beach bikes that are often single speed.

It was difficult to attach to our hanging bike carrier. Recommend you get a bike frame adapter bar. I got the Thule one which works well with it.

2017-08-26

Evryjourney hybrid Cruiser

"Love my teal EVRYjourney hybrid cruiser by sixthreezero! It looks and rides amazingly! "

2017-08-25

Around the Block review - Russ B

"Recently purchased the sixthreezero Around the Block 7 speed and was very happy with the purchase and the quality of the bike. And very easy to assemble, would highly recommend !"

2017-08-22

I love my EVRYjourney

"I love my 7 speed navy EVRYJOURNEY bike. I looked at bikes for months trying to find one that would meet my needs and still look good. I am 5'1" and have lower back problems so this wasn't an easy task. After ordering I received emails keeping me up to date with shipping and delivery information, which was faster than I expected. My husband was able to assemble in less than an hour. My EVRYJOURNEY allowed me to position the seat and handlebars so that I am sitting upright which allows me to ride comfortably. I can even touch the ground when I stop. Our family has enjoyed riding together and will definitely purchase from sixthreezero again!"

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.