Stores > Beachbikes

Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

2016-08-24

All Around Awesome

"My bike arrived to our house in less than a week, and took me less than an hour to get put together. I'm not someone who has much patience when putting together ANYTHING. This bike was not hard to get assembled at all, and I received multiple emails with information and people I could contact in case I needed help. I had a lot of questions about compatible front and rear baskets, and the customer service team was more than patient with me. This is a great company to work with, I would recommend to anyone looking for a bike and accessories."

This review was modified by Valerie0906 on August 24 2016 08:51:11 AM

2016-08-23

Love my bike!

"Got the bike fast and I'm totally in love with it. I'd be taking it to the beach this weekend! "

2016-08-23

Love Beachbiking

"Customized a bike, super cool, easy to use customizer tool. Bike did take a few weeks to arrive but they notified me of that in advance. Going to customize a bike as a gift for some for Christmas!"

This review was modified by Beachbiker87 on August 23 2016 10:45:21 AM

Bday prez

"Got my bike as a birthday present. The only downfall was that the tire was bent a little when I undid the package. However it was easy to put together and once the tire was pumped I was good to go. I've been riding it every week, I love it."

Beach Bike Review

"The bike came with the wrong color seat and the wrong color handle bar grips. After several attempts to get this fixed - only to fall on deaf ears - I want to let everyone know Beachbikes only cares about the sale. They will not respond to your customer experience concerns.

This review was modified by westway11 on August 21 2016 07:27:55 AM

I heart beach biking!

"I've had my beach bike for about a month and a half. I LOVE it. I am so happy that I got one, I'd been eyeing them for a year. I was pleasantly surprised by the customer service I've received Beachbikes.net. Their instructions and YouTube videos answered any questions I had during assembly. They also followed up after my order. They offered the convenience of ordering online with the knowledge and help of a neighborhood bike shop. My fender was dented during shipping and Beachbikes.net sent a replacement right out."

This review was modified by Amcnulty79 on August 21 2016 07:25:32 AM

2016-08-12

Very disappointed!!!!!

"First of all, the order took 3 weeks to arrive after they told us it would take 5 business days. Then when it arrived, we had missing parts in one area, extra parts in another....you name it, it was a mess. The assembly directions are for a single speed cruiser.....we ordered the 7 speed and ended up having to take it to a bike shop to finish the assembly. The accessories are a rip-off....don't order any....very cheaply made. To top it off, I'm trying to return the accessories and now it won't print me a return form. Extremely frustrating. And, the customer service that has gotten rave reviews was no where to be found. "

This review was modified by slickfett on August 12 2016 09:50:40 AM

2016-08-11

good bike at the price

"happy with the bikes, went together easy and was riding on the beach in no time, good customer service and follow up on order"

This review was modified by FILBAN on August 11 2016 04:52:55 AM

2016-07-29

Beach~y Cruisin '

"The minute the kickstand goes up I am smiling ; ))
SO much FUN to ride this bike !! I am 63 years old and have not had
a bike in a very long time and my Beach Bike makes me feel like a kid again.
The ordering & shipping were simple and I am happy with my purchase .
Since I live in Florida the warranty I purchased cannot be utilized for the perks that locals can take advantage of but I did not want to buy a bike from a big box store and liked the Beach Bikes story.

This review was modified by theposhraspberry on July 29 2016 12:27:29 PM

2016-07-27

Great bike but deplorable service

"I ordered a Firmstrong Chief Lady 7 from BeachBikes on June 16th for my daughter's birthday, knowing that it should arrive by the time we got back from vacation on June 27 (We're on the east coast.) The ordering was easy, and the ability to customize fantastic. That's about the extent of the good part of my experience.

When the bike didn't arrive by the 27th, I asked for an update via the e-mail inquiry form to which I received an "It should ship in 24-48 hours". Why hadn't it shipped already given that I orderd it on the 16th and this is a full 7 business days later. But, I digress.

On the 29th, I followed up with another email (to the only address given since the reps do not give numbers to call) to ask for an update because my order still showed as unfulfilled. On the 29th, I finally received an e-mail stating that it was shipped. We finally received the bike on July 6, which was significantly after when it should have arrived.

Well, at least we got the bike and my daughter really liked it. But wait? Where is the $95 surfboard rack that I ordered with the bike. I e-mailed AGAIN on the 7th asking about the missing part. No response to that e-mail, and I needed to resend it. To that e-mail, I received an e-mail asking exactly what the issue was. Oh..... let me e-mail you all yet another time and let you know that my rack is missing.

Well, Danielle responded on Jull 11 that she was sorry and that it would be shipped ASAP. It is now July 27, and I am STILL waiting for the rack or any e-mail / call / smoke signal from these guys saying what is going on. So, I just followed up with anothe e-mail.

I did get an e-mail saying that I'd get a free bell for writing a review. At this point, I'd settle for the Rack that we paid $95.00 for and have yet to receive. Having bought the liifetime warranty, I'm less than enthusiastic about ever having to invoke it.

These guys have a great site, and some great bikes. However, I do not see them succeeding until they get their collective acts together onservicing their clients.

This review was modified by EastCoastDave on July 27 2016 07:55:52 AM

2016-07-26

Cruzin in Style

"We purchased this beach bike for a store contest and they are all the rage! Our CEO was up on Instragram testing out the bike and now all the employees want one. We will be ordering several more for contest prizes. Quick easy and friendly shopping experience in purchasing a bike online. "

2016-07-19

I love my beach bike!

"My sweet husband got me the firmstrong urban lady beach bike in mint green for my birthday. I come from a big family so I always had hand-me-down bikes. This is the first time in my 28 years of life that I have had a brand new bike, all to myself. And I couldn't have picked a better bike to have the honor of being my first. :) I love my beach bike! "

This review was modified by Shellylm on July 19 2016 02:30:51 PM

2016-07-19

LOVE AT FIRST CRUISE

"Full disclosure: beach bikes asked us to write a review and is rewarding us with a bell just for doing so, regardless of what the review says. How perfect is that? Ok, here goes:
I'm in love with my pretty new bike, my very first beach cruiser! My boyfriend found the beachbikes website and from the moment I saw it, I knew it was the one. We caught the last day of an amazing sale and got an unbelievably great deal - I still can't get over how good the price was. Shipping was free and once the bike arrived it was easily set up in a short amount of time. The company has great customer service and there is an option to either call or video chat if assistance is needed assembling the bike, however my boyfriend is an experienced bike builder and we didn't need that. The tires come with a decent amount of air in them and of course I couldn't wait to take it for a spin. Once that happened I was completely won over...
This is by far the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden which makes me love it even more! We've already taken it out to the beach and it's also great for cruisin through the city streets as we often do. The bike feels strong and sturdy, like it will last a long time. The style and comfort of this bike simply cannot be beat! Thank you beachbikes.com we are very happy customers!

This review was modified by Miss.Jade on July 19 2016 11:28:47 AM

2016-07-18

Getting back to biking!

"My wife and I have not been biking for longer then we care to say, but getting back to it has been great with our new Beachbikes. They were easy to put together. They are very comfortable and it was easy to get back into biking. We love them. They are beautiful! Love the colors! Great construction and durable."

2016-07-18

Girlfriends new bike!

"I got a cruiser for my girlfriends birthday present, and she loves it. The quality is amazing and has been so perfect! "

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.