• Beachbikes Beachbikes Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

2015-07-25

"We love beach bikes. I got one 5 years ago and love it so much that we got one for our 11 year old daughter. Beach Bikes family for life!!"

2015-07-24

"Very disappointed. This has been bad experience. My wife recently purchased a second bike for me. The online purchase was easy. But it went down hill from that point. She paid for overnight or one day shipping so we could have it for a weekend getaway. Witch happened to be on a Monday. It took about a weeks to receive, only after she emailed with no response and then called. It finally shipped overnight, but it gets better! They shipped overnight on a Friday. The problem was they used a company that doesn't deliver on weekends. So we got it Monday. So I got around to unpacking it a few day later and of course it was damaged. So she sent another email requesting how and where to get the damage fixed. This was a week ago, still no response. I decided to repair the damaged parts myself and went for a ride and of course I was let down, again. It doesn't appear the bike was quality control checked before it let the warehouse. The spokes need to be adjusted (rims are warped or not straight), the gear shifter needs adjusting. And the chain guard rubs the chain. As of today we have not heard from anyone regarding the damaged parts. "

2015-07-14

"I absolutely love my bike! It is very high quality and fun to ride. The structure and color are both great, and I get tons of compliments while I am riding."

2015-06-25

"I love it! Best bike ever"

2015-06-25

"I love my new Beach bike!! It was simple to put together....even better looking than the picture and a joy to ride!! The staff was fantastic and answered my queries right away and actually knew what they were talking about!! Buy a bike from these guys,,,you'll be thrilled you did!!"

2015-06-24

"I purchase a bike for my wife on BeachBikes.net and found the website and purchase experience fun and easy. The items purchased were:

Firmstrong Urban Lady 7 Speed - Women's 26" Beach Cruiser Bike - Baby Blue
SunLite Lift-Off Mesh Bottom Wire Bicycle Basket - White

The bike itself came well packaged, and mostly assembled as the website had said.
In a very short time my wife was out riding and really enjoys the bike. She's also very glad we added the Bicycle Basket. So far, after close to a month of ownership, we've had no reason to contact BeachBikes again because everything was perfect in the first place. Great experience!
(and super fast shipping)."

2015-06-23

"Absolutely Fabulous...Both the bike and seller! The bike (sixthreezero scholar) was so much nicer than I even expected. It is a beautiful, solid, smooth ride. I chose the light yellow color and it is stunning. I have gotten so many compliments on this. The people at Beach Bikes were on point! Very knowledgable and helpful. I ordered my bike online, but I called them first to ask questions about it. The guy I spoke with was super friendly and helpful. Would definitely purchase another bike from them again. "

2015-06-22

"I purchased a Firmstrong Chief. Bike is great! Looks real cool, very comfortable ride. I'm not used to beach cruisers so I'm having to make some minor adjustments as I experiment. Minimal assembly.
Before I bought the bike I researched Beachbikes online. There was some wonderful customer reviews so I was very comfortable with my decision. I even got an email from Dustin, the owner, a few days before my bike was delivered welcoming me to the Beachbikes community. In the email he explained that a mechanic and a ride specialist would be assigned to me to ensure that I had no problems with the bike and that I'd get the most of my riding experience. After I received the bike, I had a few questions about brake and seat adjustments so I tried to contact Beachbikes. Six emails and 2 voicemails later I hadn't gotten any response from anyone at Beachbikes! Thus, the 4-star rating. Finally, I got an email from Dustin apologizing for the communication issue and offering to make it right. He even offered to pay for any repairs or adjustments I needed to have done by a local repair shop. "

2015-06-22

"We bought bikes for my son and daughter....ages 10 and 8 from beachbikes.com. We live in FL and the beach bike craze has really taken off and the kids will be riding to school in the fall. We called to ask questions about sizing and they were so helpful...perfect fit on my son and my daughter has just a bit of room to grow into her bike. We received our bikes in a week and my husband put them together in 30 minutes...and he's not super handy...sorry babe! Color and quality just awesome....so much that my husband and I also bought bikes and we ride as a family almost every day. Really happy with our purchases and have some awesome pics to prove it. "

2015-06-22

"No worries, from ordering to assembly!! Quality bike. Ordering 2 more bikes for my kids ."

2015-06-22

"Great purchasing experience! Great warranty and service. Awesome bike. "

2015-06-20

"I bought a 7 speed Firmstrong "Bruiser" cruiser bike from Beachbikes. The price was very reasonable even with the added cost of shipping. No way could a beach cruiser bike of this quality be had at a better price from a local bike shop. I took the bike to a shop to have tube shields installed and the mechanic was very impressed with the bike. The bike looks great and I always receive positive comments on the bike. Assembly out of the box was easy. I plan on getting a similar bike from Beachbikes for my 5 year old Grandson. "

2015-06-20

"Beachbikes is a great place to purchase a bike. Bikes are solid and easy to assemble. "

2015-06-19

"We recently bought 2 bikes from Beachbikes and had a wonderful experience. From the remarkable customer service, a beautiful product, and technical support we highly recommend Beachbikes for your next purchase!
We received emails from Dustin, the "Chief Beach Biker" as well as technical emails from their set up specialist. It felt very personal, even though we are states away.
The bikes themselves are beautiful and when we ride them around our beautiful lake house everyone asks where we got them!
You can definitely feel the passion from the whole Beachbikes community!

"Move Free, Have Fun"

2015-06-06

"Ordered the 7 speed bike and it arrived very quickly. It was easy to put together for the most part. I had to adjust the brakes But that was easy because beachbikes has a library of how to videos linked on their website. My beachbike mechanic states in touch via random emails and I like that. Have also noticed that people are nice to me when I am on this bike. They always smile and speak to me...they must like the bike. "

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.