• Beachbikes Beachbikes Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"My wife and I enjoy cycling in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with family members. We take bikes when vacationing and particularly enjoy cycling at state and national parks. Over the past several years I noticed that my hands would get numb after an hour or two. I assumed it was because my bicycle had racing style handlebars and my upper body was always in a hunched position. Even swapping the bars to a straight bar and extending the riser didn't significantly reduce the numbness I experienced. I shopped around explaining to salesmen at cycle shops that I was interested in a bicycle that allowed me to keep my upper body in a near vertical position. A Firmstrong Chief 7 spd was the bicycle I selected and have been extremely pleased with the purchase. I no longer experience numbness or fatigue from constantly bending over the bars. The new bike has enabled me to increase my endurance by several hours through a combination of the handlebar position, forward crank, and comfy seat. I especially appreciated the videos on assembling the bike and adjusting the brakes. I've received frequent personal emails encouraging me to ask questions to improve my experience with the bicycle."

"BeachBikes are great with customer service! When I was first ordering my bike, they were out of stock of the one I chose because it was a best seller. The experience provider, Andra Valerio, quickly responded to my email and offered a $20 off discount and a free accessory of my choice for the wait. If you have your bike shipped, they come about 80% assembled and they provide a video showing you how to do it, which is great! Plus, the bikes are all adorable. & I'm a little short, so I was glad they had my size. They were very helpful. I would definitely shop here again and recommend them to anybody wanting to purchase a bike."

"I ordered the purple Firmstrong Bella for my daughter and she loves it! She is 5 ft 2 inches and it fits her perfect. My husband who is over 6 ft can also ride comfortably. The style and color make the bike a head turner any time we are out on a bike ride. The seat is the most comfortable I have ever had on a bike. I was also very satisfied with the shipping. The bike arrived undamaged in less than a week. "

"This bike is perfect! I've never had a cruiser before and it's wonderful! I want to buy another one for my daughter. The color is exactly as in the picture (mint green) the detail on the paint job is awesome and it was easy to put together. I didn't even have to watch the video! Also it was shipped in a very timely matter. Beachbikes will be the only place I buy a cruiser from in the future and I've already spread the word!! "

"My wife loves her new beach cruiser! This is the second bike we've bought from Beachbikes. Everything has gone smoothly. Thank you!!"

" Great company they shipped my bike out fast and I love the beach cruiser it's a nice ride in a beautiful color"

"My husband and I bought the Firmstrong URBAN 3-speed models and just love them! Assembly was quick and easy and the bikes are very well made. They ride very smooth and changing gears is a snap. I would highly reccommend these bikes."

"GREAT Bike Buying experience.... not only did they have the bike I wanted IN STOCK, it was cheaper than buying it local, even after shipping was added in.

Assembly was a snap with their instructions and I couldn't be happier with the buying experience!

"Warning! do not buy a bike from a store like, Target or Walmart. you will regret it. after returning 3 bikes back to Target because of problems with quality. when I called Beachbikes, they told me they carry a brand Firmstrong. I went in and saw the difference right away. I bought a good high quality bike right out the door and this bike rocks. really good service program too. cant go wrong. Thank you guys at Beachbikes!! Wayde Helton"

"Beachbikes.net was very easy to deal with. I ordered the Firmstrong Bruiser on 2/20/15 and received it within 5 business days. It was easy to put together and there are links available to Vimeo videos that walk you step by step through everything you will need. I have also received more than one follow up email from one of the owners! They really want to make sure you had and continue to have a good experience with their products. I will use them again for sure!
Sincerely,
Shane Hall

"I love the bike, it is so comfortable! The colour is great and it is so smooth to ride, the gear changes are very smooth too."

"Beach bikes is great! We have bought 4 bikes from them and continue to be happy with our purchase! Great company and great bikes!"

"we are two homesick-for-SoCal sisters who each got a Bella beach cruiser, one aqua/green and one purple. we love them!

we had them assembled at a local bike shop and "the pros" there commented on the high quality of the frame/the tires. we haven't ridden bikes in many years so we were a bit apprehensive, but we hopped on and succeeded like our last ride was yesterday. weather permitting, we ride every day.

the shipping was fast/fast and the bikes were packaged exceptionally well. we have received follow-up emails offering help with assembly or any other issues. we highly recommend Beachbikes because of their products, their pricing, and their customer service

"I am so happy with my bike. It was affordable, but is so well constructed and solid. On top of that, it is a beautiful bright orange! The ride is smooth and comfortable. Reminds me of the bike I had as a child. It's a wonderful alternative to my hybrid, and much better for city cruising. Beach Bikes has amazing customer service. They are very attentive and offer a lot of customer support. I will absolutely recommend them to friends."

"Bought our second SixThreeZero after many years of use not because the bike needed replacement but because my daughter wanted the old one for getting around campus at her college. The new bike was a breeze to assemble. The other half uses her cruiser as alternate transportation to work so a basket and rear rack were added to carry all her work stuff. A beach cruiser is perfect for a simple commute (5 fairly flat miles) because you sit upright, and enjoy the comfortable cruiser ride. I should add this sixthreezero scholar three speed gets lots of complements. I am sure this new sixthreezero will provide many years of reliable serive. I doubt you can find a three speed cruiser with the quality of a sixthreezero for less. "

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.