Stores > Beachbikes

Product & services pricing Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"Best prices around. Great customer service and easy to follow instructions to put bike together, including videos. Not bad to assemble at all."

This review was modified by dfitzpa2 on November 20 2015 05:06:10 AM

"I recently purchased the Firmstrong Mini Bella for my 4 year old daughter. I bought as a Christmas gift for her. She has not had a chance to ride it. I did finish the last steps of the simple assembly last night and I can say that it seems to be a sturdy, well built, elegant girls beach cruiser. She's going to love it as much as I do. I hope. "

This review was modified by Benfrankfree on November 16 2015 10:39:40 PM

"My h;isband surprised me with a Beachbike and I couldn't be happier. I am in my fifties and was looking for a bike like the kind I grew up with. This bike is all that, and more. I love that I can use the pedals as a brake and still have three gears to help me navigate the hills. While we don't live near the beach, I am thoroughly enjoying tooling around town on my very cool, California beach bike:)"

"This is now the second bike I have purchased from them. Great customer service. I love my bike and the one I bought for a friend is loved as well. I always get prompt replies when I need to contact them. "

"Wonderful bike, quick and free shipping, and very supportive follow-up. I couldn't be happier!"

"Great service, excellent product, and impressive support. I would recommend beach bikes to all my friends. "

"The price was very reasonable, as was the shipping which was pretty fast.
I received a pdf instructions to assembly the bike as while as a link to a video.
Assembly was pretty straight forward and simple.
As for the bike itself.. It is perfect, my son declared this was the best birthday almost entirely on the bike.

"I ordered two cruisers- one for myself & one for my boyfriend. I chose to go with a cruiser because it has been over a decade since I've been on a bike. The house I am building is near a bike trail/boardwalk and I figured a cruiser would be the perfect way to get around and at the same time burn some calories!

Everything was packaged immaculately. Constructing the bikes? Piece of cake! I surprised my boyfriend by having the bikes constructed and ready by the time he got home. :)

The bikes ride super smoothly, it took me a few rides to get back into the groove of being on a bike, but I'm addicted! My father was even inquiring about getting a bicycle. That used to be our father/daughter bonding time- we would ride our bikes for hrs after work and school.

I do have one tiny but vital complaint. One of our bike's handle bars will not lock in place. No matter what we do or how tight we make it the darn handle bars still seem to move out of place while on the bike. So standing and pedaling is out of the question! :(

Also- I do love the customer service and how personable the company is with their buyers. It shows so much character. I've already referred this company to so many of my friends that are in the market for a cruiser!

"I have never in my 55 years of life received service and good will from any company, like I have from Beachbikes.net
Here's my story...
I purchased a 26"men's urban priced at $159.00, and added a leather seat and hand grips. I point out the price because they couldn't have much margin in that. I immensely enjoyed riding my bike along the 11 mile (round trip) bike path along Miramar Beach, Florida, until last week when the tire and tube literally exploded. Could have been my fault (I'm 269 lbs.), or it could have been a defective tube. But, either way, I knew the tube needed replacement. I called Beachbikes.net only to inquire about the size of the inner tube. But, Andra, who answered the phone, wasn't having any of that. She apologized genuinely and profusely, for this mishap ruining my daily riding, and immediately shipped me a new inner tube, at absolutely no charge. But the story doesn't stop there. I received the tube about 3 days later, placed it in the tire, began filling it with air when I discovered that the inside rim of the rubber tire had also blown out. Oh well. I called Beachbikes.net again and Andra picked up again (by the 2nd ring, no less). Once hearing my story about the tire, she said "we're not taking any chances! It could be the rim!" So, she's sending me out the whole tire, tube and rim assembly! Have you ever heard of service like that in this day and age? I am very grateful for the exemplary service and I wish I needed several bicycles because I would know just where to go for all of them! Thank You Beachbikes.net, and Andra. You have made a customer for life.

Mark Adams
Miramar Beach, Florida

"So far, Beach Bikes has been awesome! I've not received the bike yet, but Charlie was very helpful and accommodating when I wanted to have red rims on my bike. Will update once I get the bike, assemble it and test ride. Thanks Beach Bikes!

UPDATE: Can I say I LOVE THIS BIKE! Rides like a dream and is oh so beautiful! Seat is very comfortable and I really like being able to sit in an upright position. That is what made the difference for me and that is why I got this bike. The bike is very well made. I got the Dreamcycle (orange) and I had red rims put on. Soundss gross, but it is stunning. Wish I could post a photo so you could see. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy my bike. Am planning to get a dog trailer for my dog, Bayou, so he can come along with me. Thanks a million Beachbikes!!

"appears that the company has good prices and nice product but weak on post sale issue resolution. Received a bike and fenders when expected, but were missing parts to attach fenders. No response to multiple voice mails and emails."

"I ordered a bright orange adorable bike from BeachBikes and it came within two or three days. The shipping was crazy fast and when my bike arrived, I got two or three emails offering assistance with bike assembly, maintenance, and suggestions for rides around my area. They actually mapped out a ride for me. They are almost creepily nice (joking!). The bike rides smoothly and the setup was super easy, even though I am clueless with tools. This company is incredibly personable and efficient. Would recommend this company and this product to anyone 10/10."

"Style is perfect -vanilla color with floral decals, antique-like fenders with shapely arm hold. I liked that the seating is padded and comfortable. The ride is smooth and easy to handle, especially since my bike is 1-speed. My husband put it together and said it took a while to assemble, but as I recall the bike is 80 percent put together. Great bike to ride in style! "

"Sick bike! Glad I got the green rims. Gnarly ride! I would order again, and might order another bike for others in the family."

"I love my beachbike so much! I have the 24" three speed urban lady and she is a dream! She is my first bike, and I just learned to ride on this one. This bike is extremely comfortable and very cute. It's great for me who just learned, but my more experienced friends agree it's a great bike. It's very smooth and comfy! "

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.