Beachbikes Reviews - beachbikes.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.60/10 221 reviews

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"When my bike arrived it was a Wednesday . I was so thrilled. I waited till that Sunday to put it together and that wk took it for a spin. I absolutely love this bike. It rides nice, and smooth. The weather in NY has not been so kind but now that it's April Iv been out and about.! This is actually my first bike since my teen yrs it's been awhile but now that I'm getting more active, bc I am 34 now I got this bike and I'm having a blast w it !!"

Florida

"I love my Beachbike! My husband and I each purchased one and we love them! I ordered the mint green and my husband got the blue. Awesome colors!"

"I searched all over the internet to find a good quality bike for a great price and then I came across BeachBikes.They had a good variety of bikes and options and I went with the Firmstrong Beach Cruiser. Ordering was easy, shipping was fast and it took only 20 minutes to put it together. My dog and I go riding every day, weather permitting. The follow-up from BeachBikes was also exceptional. I'll be purchasing another bike for my wife for Mother's Day."

Rating 4/102/5

"Placed my order via phone. Took 6 days for delivery, ordered fenders and they send the wrong color, had to wait another week. Ordered a cup holder, not what I thought, had to order an adapter from another company at my cost. Probably might have been better to buy at a local bike shop."

"Extremely helpful and easy to deal with. My bike arrived in three days. I've had an email from both Dustin and Stephan, my mechanic. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Beach Bikes."

"Bike came in a very timely fashion with instructions on assembly. Their website has a lot of helpful videos also."

"I recently purchased a Firmstrong Bella 3 speed in mint green and absolutely love it. The whole process from ordering, receiving and assembling went smoothly and the customer service was top notch. I was a little nervous ordering sight unseen but once I sat on my bike my fears were unfounded. I'm 5'2" and the 26" fits me perfectly. I had the bike shipped to Blaine, WA and then brought it into Canada (Pitt Meadows, BC) Thank you Beachbikes for a beautiful bike that will get lots of use."

"It took me a very long time to decide what company to order my beach cruise through. I really liked beach bikes because of the 9.95 lifetime warranty. Their website was easy to navigate and the ordering process went smoothly. "

"Just received my new Firmstrong Urban Man 3 beach cruiser and it's awesome! It was easy to assemble with the helpful tutorial on Beachbikes website and the available personal mechanic they offer. The bike rides real smooth and is very comfortable. The three gears are very useful when going against our Idaho winds! Not to mention that the cruiser looks really good!! We appreciated the outstanding customer service provided by Beachbikes...they are very responsive and professional."

"Beachbikes are awesome! Their customer service is outstanding, and their products are supreme. I love my bike and my twin daughters love their bikes too."

"Bought a Firmstrong Bella 3 speed with rear pedal brakes since that is what my daughter wanted. Assembly questions were answered promptly as advertised. Bike is perfect and my daughter loves it!"

"This bike is amazing! Easy assembly, rides smoothly on the road and especially the beach. I would recommend this bike to anyone that wants a beach cruiser, the seat is also very comfortable for long bike rides. I ride it almost every day and I haven't had any problems with it at all. This is a great bike and I am very pleased with my purchase."

"While surfing the internet for a beach bike I was drawn to Beachbikes' website because of their selection and price. Since making my purchase I have been blown away by their service and attention to detail. After my bike was delivered the owner Dustin and Stephan, a mechanic, have been in contact to make sure there were no issues that I was completely satisfied. I can honestly say that the personal touch they have delivered from 2,500 miles away has exceeded anything I would have received locally. "

"I recently received my sixthreezero matte black In The Barrel single speed and it is meeting all my expectations. I love the styling, sturdiness, and simplicity of the bike. It rides easy and is perfect for taking in the sights and sounds of local parks and beachfronts.

I purchased the bike online from Beachbikes. This group has customer service down to a science. My order was confirmed immediately and updates followed regularly. They not only had the best price, but shipped the bike for free. It arrived in days and was in perfect condition. After it arrived, Beachbikes emailed assembly tips and assigned me a mechanic in case any questions might arise. Assembly was a breeze and so is riding the bike.

Overall, my experience with Beachbikes could not have been any smoother.

"Beachbikes was excellent to purchase from! I was amazed at how quickly our new bikes were shipped! They made the availability of any follow up services apparent and promptly answered my questions! We have taken our new cruisers on the bike trails near Tahoe City in Lake Tahoe and had a worry free comfortable ride! We plan on taking them down to Mission Beach, San Diego for Spring Break and enjoying some warm weather! I will use Beachbikes again and have already recommended them to friends!"