Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"Beachbikes is a First Class Co. that cares about what they are doing and what they are doing is right ! Spoke with the owner Dustin when I was in the order process and had a real nice discussion with him and felt good about who I was dealing with so I ordered right then. The bikes were delivered on time. I am mechanical so putting them together was a breeze. I was never schooled on how to properly adjust the gears but Beachbikes sent to my email a video from one of the bike mechanics that explained in total detail and made it a piece of cake. They also assigned a mechanic to contact if need be. My wife loves her Mint Green Urban 7 bike and my Flat Black Chief 7 is the Chief of Venice Island Fl. !!!"

"I recently purchased two Beachbikes. One for myself and one for my wife. I was very happy with the prices as well as the quick delivery time. My wife and I live in San Diego and enjoy riding at the beach, Balboa Park, local lakes, and in our neighborhood. Tomorrow we plan on taking the bikes to Coronado and riding around the beautiful little city. Flat streets and plenty of wonderful sidewalk cafes."

"I LOVE my new beach cruiser! At first I was on a waiting list because it was a popular bike and sold out and then I didn't get a call unfortunately when it was supposed to be back in stock. I gave them a call and they worked everything out and they shipped it the next day! Great customer service and my bike was absolutely perfect when it came in!"

"Bought 2 of the 24" bikes for my girls' bday (7 and 9) and they love them! They just want to ride...these are not wal-mart bikes. These bikes are well made and are built to last for years. Many, many compliments on them make me proud to be part of the beach bike community!
Chris

"Overall, I am satisfied with Beachbikes. I bought through the website because of the stellar reviews I had read about their customer service, business practices and how easy it is to assemble the products. Assembling the bike was NOT an easy task for me, though the online tutorial helped. It took my boyfriend and me an hour or more to put it together. Neither of us are mechanically gifted, so that could be the problem. I like my bike a lot, but I don't think the parts are as tight as they should be, which is completely user error. Next time, I will buy a pre-assembled bike. Customer service was excellent."

"It's a great bike. Rides smooth and looks really sharp. "

"I couldn't be happier with my bike from Beachbikes! What a nice, friendly company that actually knows how to ship bikes from across the country!! I have previously ordered bikes online and by the time it got it me it was all banged up...but not this one. Putting the bike together was a breeze, and in no time i was riding around our town. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service! "

"My wife and I ordered each other Firmstrong cruisers for our 31st anniversary from the Beachbikes website after researching cruisers and bike shops that sell them. Our experience with Beachbikes was and continues to be great. They helped us with some details on the order and provided assistance during assembly. The online assembly videos are fantastic, especially the video on tuning the 7-speed Shimano gear mechanism. We highly recommend Beachbikes!"

"Got my girlfriend the Urban Lady for her birthday. She loves it! Super easy to put together. An overall solid bike that is fun to ride. "

"We ordered 2 of the Firmstrong Urban Lady and 1 Urban Man bikes and we are quite pleased. We have a vacation home in Pass Christian, MS and the beach is only 2 miles away. These bike are no nonsense, simple to use and a great value and the components should wear well in a salt water environment.

Can't wait to ride them again next time we are at our weekend house!

"Made the best choice and ordered a super cute mint green Bella beach cruiser from here! Shipping was fast, and received all the parts in perfect condition! The videos on the site made everything easier to assemble and it only took about an hour. I received a lot of compliments and riding it is super smooth. I am super satisfied with this product and their service! "

"I have enjoyed my new orange Urban Lady Cruiser. I have ridden it about 3-5 miles per day (weather permitting) in the park near our home. My husband had no trouble putting the bike together. It took him less than thirty minutes to add the seat, handle bars, front tire, pedals and reflectors. The bike rides very comfortably and smoothly. "

"Beachbikes has a great selection of bikes at reasonable prices and a very friendly and helpful staff. I received an email from a mechanic that had been assigned to me. It was a very personalized message, I felt that I had actually met and trusted him. This email included easy instructions for assembly, a link to a video and his contact information. I had no trouble assembling my bike. I also received a personal message from the owner to make sure I was happy with my bike. I praise beachbikes for caring about each of their costumers."

"Love my bike! Superb costumer service. 5 stars! "

"I LOOoooooOVe my bike. The bike is gorgeous, I've gotten so many compliments on it already. The customer service is the best, they interact with you before and after the bike reaches you. The bike was easy to put together...I would recommend this bike to everyone. "

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.