Stores > Beachbikes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beachbikes by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

Everything I expected and more!

"Bought the bike a year ago, it's been everything I expected and more! Service is great! Assembly was easy! Getting ready to purchase 2 more because I can't keep the family off mine."

2017-05-25

Tried to be a customer....never had so much difficulty buying a product

"I cannot even begin to tell the story of how difficult it was to actual get the product from this company. There is a lot to be said when it is easier to get a refund than to actually get the product.

First, ordered the bike, purchase went through should have had it in 6 days. A week goes by, nothing, several emails and attempted phone calls (number on the website is disconnected). Finally get an email regarding the status saying "OH THE BIKE IS ON BACKORDER FOR A MINIMUM OF THREE WEEKS" can we cancel the order for you? Um why yes you can, and by the way, why didnt it say the bike was on backorder at checkout? This was just a complete cluster....they really shouldnt be in business.

2017-05-22

Incredible Customer Service!

"After a month of riding the bikes, we decided that the bikes were just not the right bikes for our lifestyle. I called beachbikes on a Sunday morning at 10 am when the company opened and was very impressed with the level of professionalism that Brian had when on the phone and accommodating all of our requests. We made the drive to Los Angeles from San Diego and we were greeted by Brian with a warm smile and and he even knew who we were when we arrived! We walked inside and recieved a refund within five minutes. The whole process could not have gone any smoother! I would highly recommend the team at beachbikes and will be a fan of theirs for life. If you have been thinking of getting a beach cruiser, no need to look anywhere else, Beachbikes is the place to go! Amazing customer service, prompt, and awesome staff! 5 STARS over and over! "

2017-05-18

Remarkable Product and Service!

"My husband and I both ordered Firmstrong Beach Bikes as birthday presents to ourselves. We knew we were coming to Oak Island and had them delivered (very promptly) in time to bring them with us. When we went to assemble the bikes, I was so disappointed that mine was not the mint green color that I had ordered. As soon as I was able to have a conversation with Claire, she problem solved with me and offered a very generous solution. The mint green bike has already been shipped to my home in Charlotte and I have been enjoying the bright pink bike here at the beach. I ordered the 24" bike since I am only 4'11" and it fits me perfectly. We haven't driven our vehicle since we got the bikes because we can get everywhere we need or want to go on our beach bikes. We love them! I highly recommend this company for their great products (love my bell too!) and the customer service is excellent. Thank you, Claire"

2017-05-08

I love Beachbikes!

"I have been looking for a beach cruiser for the longest time and have bumped myself into their website. It's very user-friendly and I love the customizer! Super cool. I haven't seen this feature anywhere. Got my bike 3 days later and I'm enjoying my rides so far! Great service! "

2017-05-08

worst customer service experience

"my bikes took a month to produce. they didnt call to tell me they were missing a part. I had to call to learn this. There were many unreturned phone calls. emails were returned days later. Then they sent the bikes to my home instead of the shipping location i requested. Then the bikes were not picked up when scheduled. This company feels like there are two employees running it out of a garage. Its great that they say no one is available b/c they are out riding. Its not so great when the product is not what you expect."

2017-05-03

Multiple Frustrations

"I am a first-time buyer from this company and their website looks fantastic. That's the extent of my positive experience. I purchased a bike and anxiously waited its arrival. I waited until the delivery window (from the confirmation email) had passed to call and check on my order status. There was no tracking number provided in the email and it took me three days of calling multiple times before anybody answered the phone. I even sent an email to their inquiry address and still was not given a response. After finally getting in contact with them over the phone, I find out that my order has made no progress from when I completed the purchase two weeks ago. It was already supposed to be delivered. The lady who answered the phone put my on a priority list, but I will still need to wait about twice as long as I was supposed to for the bike to arrive. Who knows how long it would have taken if I hadn't been persistently calling."

2017-05-02

Service

"Day 15, moral is low and still no sign of bike, minimal contact with workers, will attempt to reach out to them again tomorrow. Service is equivalent to that of an infant speaking to you."

2017-04-13

Best Customer Service EVER

"I really didn't think there were companies out there with excellent customer service. I ordered bike online and was worried it was too big. I called and spoke with Ann. She changed my order and I got the bike the next day. Well, the bike was put together and seemed to small for me. so I called and spoke with Claire and they are going to exchange it and send me another one that is the correct size all without hassle. Both are very helpful and friendly and I will definitely refer them and use them for future needs. One completely satisfied customer here. "

2017-04-12

Awesome online purchase

"Despite living in landlocked Dallas, I decided I wanted a beach bike. I searched online and found Beachbikes.net. Truth be told, I bought the "Bruiser" for my son on a whim. Thankfully, the bike, price and customer service did not disappoint. I would recommend this company and their product to anyone who wants to do business with friendly people and get a fantastic, fun ride. "

2017-04-03

Excellent SERVICE and value!

"Claire was fantastic - she helped me iron out a Shipping snafu...and the bike got shipped the NEXT DAY!

FREE SHIPPING to boot!

2017-02-21

Love my cruiser!

"I went on vacation to the beach last summer. I've been thinking about getting a beach bike cruiser, but hadn't found one I loved. The beach home we stayed at had some, and they were awesome. I wrote down the name, Firmstrong, and looked it up when I got home. I love it! I also love that they have varying sizes, so I was able to get a smaller one, as I'm only 5'1". Beachbikes had the best price on these bikes!"

2017-02-20

Love my Beach Cruiser!

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the company. I thought a lot about all the details I wanted in my new bike and I got it all from Beachbikes. They also add a very personal touch to the customer, I love reading emails and know when I do have Qs I know exactly who to contact. Riding my bike has been so much fun and so comfortable... I just love it!)"

2017-02-20

Beachbum

"I am recently retired and was looking for ways to keep active. I haven't owned a bicycle for years and I decided that my neighborhood was the perfect place to get back on a bike and get riding. After doing some research, my husband surprised me with a Beachbike for Christmas. I loved it the minute I saw it. However, I wan't happy with the color of the accessories because they didn't match the color of my bike. However, Claire from Beachbikes was very attentive and helpful and is sending me new accessories. They are very easy to deal with and strive to make the customer happy. I would not hesitate to recommend Beachbikes to anyone who is interested in purchasing a bicycle. "

2017-02-19

Great experience!

"I purchased the single speed urban lady cruiser from Beach Bikes and I couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. The bike arrived quickly, and to my amazement, I was able to assemble it on my own. They make it super easy. After about 25 minutes of assembling, I was on the road cruising along. Let me tell you, it's the smoothest ride I've experienced on a bike, and super comfortable!! I highly recommend this purchase and I definitely recommend buying from Beach Bikes. Their customer service is excellent. I had to call a few times with some question and every single time the representative was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Good luck on you bike hunt, hope this helped! "

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.