• Beachbikes Beachbikes Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"My beachbikes experience has been flawless. They have provided me with a service unlike no other. I would label them the "Nordstrom" of bike purchasing, yet affordable. Their warranties, guarantees, etc... One of a kind. After purchasing I was sent a series of customized emails. One assigning me to a technician for any problems putting the bike together, one email regarding a custom bike ride for my first ride, and several other follow up emails. Kudos to beachbikes for prividing A+ EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!"

"Living in Texas I initially thought it may be a little strange to ride around in a beach cruiser bike. Boy...was I wrong. The bike has been great to cruise around on. I live near a large running/biking trail and it has been great to casually ride up and down it. Big fan of Beachbikes!"

"Purchased the sixthreezero In The Barrel Single Speed- Put it together in minutes - Looks fantastic in all black- The ride is very smooth and easy to pedal on or off road- Very comfortable and I'm 6'5". I spend lots of hours on my road bike training for triathlons but nothing beats cruzin' on the beach bike!"

"Awesome customer service. Above and beyond expectations! Our kids are loving their bikes!"

"This has to be one of the best online shopping experience ever! The bike I ordered was back ordered, but I had nearly daily communication with company representatives and it was shipped immediately after they received it...and they sent me a beautiful basket at no charge! Will be ordering again from BeachBikes in the future. Great price, great service, and I absolutely love my bike!"

"Great prices and received my beautiful bike in just a few days! Didn't take much time to assemble and when we had questions, Beachbikes' customer service was always super responsive and helpful! I will admit I was a bit apprehensive buying my bike online without seeing/riding it myself but the product details on the website, assembly video, user reviews, and return policy gave me some confidence all would be OK. Their quality of customer service was icing on the cake. It's a great find when you identify a new reliable/honest company with the primary objective of ensuring their customers are happy, experiencing the outdoors on bicycles and selling good products. "

"I can't say enough about how much I love my Firmstrong Chief Lady 3 Speed!!! I live near Buffalo, NY and the winter has been long! This past weekend.. I was able to ride the bike for the first time and fell in love with it. The prompt service and delivery from Beachbikes was more than outstanding! Everyone was so helpful from the start of the ordering process right through to the finish. I will highly recommend them to all of my friends and will purchase from them in the future as well!"

"Recently bought a bicycle from beachbikes. The service was fantastic. The videos describing their products were very helpful. Wanted a bicycle that I could be comfortable riding. I was able to purchase just the right one. Love the fact that the company is passionate about their products. "

Ohio

"Loved the bike and how friendly the company was in emails I ordered off of amazon. The bike is very cute and very comfortable with the handles bars coming back you can sit up straight and not out stress on your shoulders. "

"I was not happy with the selection of "boardwalk cruisers" (as we call them in the PA & NJ area) at the local retail stores so I took a chance and ordered what looked to be a great bike from Beach Bikes. Even with shipping the bike clear across the country the total cost remained a solid value. When the bike arrived it was a breeze to assemble even with the fenders I opted to add. I am 110% satisfied with all aspects of this purchase and couldn't be happier with product. I highly recommend Beach Bikes and plan to use them again."

"This is an awesome store that we have used multiple times. They have always been friendly, helpful, the prices are reasonable, and most importantly, their bikes are awesome! We have never been disappointed. My husband bought an 'In The Barrel' bike that he has been in love with for 5+ years, my first bike from them was a SixThreeZero bike (it was tragically stolen), and my most recent bike from them has been an awesome Firmstring. Two thumbs way up!"

"We now have four Urban Lady single speeds that we use to get around our retail nursery in Montana and they have been a huge success. We bought the first one in the fall of 2013 and added the last of the "fleet" late last year. No sand, but they certainly see their share of dirt and mud and have held up remarkably well to constant use by riders ranging from petite to a lumbering 6'4", 205 lbs (me!). They are easy to assemble, have required little maintenance and their simplicity is appreciated by all who use them. We are now talking about purchasing yet another as everyone (staff & owners alike) wants to ride them and we don't have enough to get around. Thanks Beachbikes for your fantastic addition to our decidedly non-beach related operation! "

"Awesome...Smooth, easy and speedy ride. Got the mint green color and love it. Ordered online; bike arrived quickly, was packed securely and was easy to assemble. I'd recommend this bike to anyone who is looking for a quality bike at a reasonable price."

"Beachbikes treated me very well through the entire purchase process. I spoke to very knowledgable people who helped me through the selection process. Very quick and easy. The Sixthreezero beach bike was easy to assemble and needed no adjustments to the dérailleur. I was out riding within 30 minutes after opening the box. The bike is excellent quality and rides great."

"Great Bike, very helpful with the construction and always available by phone"

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.