Stores > Beachbikes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beachbikes by clicking a star below.
2017-04-13

Best Customer Service EVER

"I really didn't think there were companies out there with excellent customer service. I ordered bike online and was worried it was too big. I called and spoke with Ann. She changed my order and I got the bike the next day. Well, the bike was put together and seemed to small for me. so I called and spoke with Claire and they are going to exchange it and send me another one that is the correct size all without hassle. Both are very helpful and friendly and I will definitely refer them and use them for future needs. One completely satisfied customer here. "

2017-04-12

Awesome online purchase

"Despite living in landlocked Dallas, I decided I wanted a beach bike. I searched online and found Beachbikes.net. Truth be told, I bought the "Bruiser" for my son on a whim. Thankfully, the bike, price and customer service did not disappoint. I would recommend this company and their product to anyone who wants to do business with friendly people and get a fantastic, fun ride. "

2017-04-03

Excellent SERVICE and value!

"Claire was fantastic - she helped me iron out a Shipping snafu...and the bike got shipped the NEXT DAY!

FREE SHIPPING to boot!

2017-02-21

Love my cruiser!

"I went on vacation to the beach last summer. I've been thinking about getting a beach bike cruiser, but hadn't found one I loved. The beach home we stayed at had some, and they were awesome. I wrote down the name, Firmstrong, and looked it up when I got home. I love it! I also love that they have varying sizes, so I was able to get a smaller one, as I'm only 5'1". Beachbikes had the best price on these bikes!"

2017-02-20

Love my Beach Cruiser!

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the company. I thought a lot about all the details I wanted in my new bike and I got it all from Beachbikes. They also add a very personal touch to the customer, I love reading emails and know when I do have Qs I know exactly who to contact. Riding my bike has been so much fun and so comfortable... I just love it!)"

2017-02-20

Beachbum

"I am recently retired and was looking for ways to keep active. I haven't owned a bicycle for years and I decided that my neighborhood was the perfect place to get back on a bike and get riding. After doing some research, my husband surprised me with a Beachbike for Christmas. I loved it the minute I saw it. However, I wan't happy with the color of the accessories because they didn't match the color of my bike. However, Claire from Beachbikes was very attentive and helpful and is sending me new accessories. They are very easy to deal with and strive to make the customer happy. I would not hesitate to recommend Beachbikes to anyone who is interested in purchasing a bicycle. "

2017-02-19

Great experience!

"I purchased the single speed urban lady cruiser from Beach Bikes and I couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. The bike arrived quickly, and to my amazement, I was able to assemble it on my own. They make it super easy. After about 25 minutes of assembling, I was on the road cruising along. Let me tell you, it's the smoothest ride I've experienced on a bike, and super comfortable!! I highly recommend this purchase and I definitely recommend buying from Beach Bikes. Their customer service is excellent. I had to call a few times with some question and every single time the representative was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Good luck on you bike hunt, hope this helped! "

2017-02-17

Beach bike instead of gym!

"What fun! I love my bike! Almost 500 miles tooling around our town. I try to bike at least 30 miles per week. All neighborhood riding, usually finding my way to a coffee shop. I also ride to school where I teach math. Since buying my Firmstrong Urban, I have also purchase beach bikes for my wife, daughter, and sister, all Firmstrong's! My wife and I really are enjoying our time spent together on our rides. I will recommend and buy again.
Dave
Maricopa, AZ

2017-02-08

BEST BEACH BIKE COMPANY WITH AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Dustin and Claire to the owner who is on top of everything to hiring the most amazing employee that went above and beyond in customer service. I had a few issues with my order BUT wow Claire said not to worry that she would make everything work out and she kept her word. I have been sick and wanted to have something special I grew up doing I loved and bring that experience to my daughter the best gift in life. So I wanted to get matching Beach bikes for us to start creating those special memories I grew up with riding with my parents. I knew my little girl "Gianna wanted a Retro color we saw in passing on the beach and that she wanted a Hawaiian flower on it because I conceived her in Hawaii... It's like Dustin has everything I wanted and so I surprised her with our bikes and she couldn't be more happy it was everything she wanted. Claire worked many phone calls and answered many questions .. Always so kind that I felt like she was family by the time we got the bikes and issues worked out. She was so patient and living with every part of my experience. The owner was so great on a personal follow up that it shows he honestly cares about his customers and making everyone happy. Thank you both for making my experience with our Beach cruisers the BEST. I have told all my friends & neighbor's this is the company to work with. If I could rate them a 10 star I would. We may be surprising daddy with a new bike this spring.
We love our bikes ... Nadine & Gianna

2017-02-05

Happy Cruiser

"As a recent transplant from Chicago to Manhattan Beach, I needed a beach cruiser to ride with my little one. After looking online I came across Beachbikes. Their staff was great both over the phone and in person. They helped me pick the right bike without pressuring me to buy. They had great prices and we are buying my wife a bike from them as well. If you're looking for a bike - look no further than Beackbikes!"

2017-02-04

Fun Fun Fun !!!

"Found Beach Bikes after delivery from online order (from another seller) fell through. Went to showroom, good selection of bikes, fully assembled, courteous professional service and support from staff. Easy off front handle bar and front wheel and loaded in back seat of car... away we went. Now have 4 Firmstrong, Urban Man, Urban Lady, Bella Fashionista... everybody loves these bikes and much fun to ride. And a good value! Will go to the Torrance showroom again. "

2017-02-03

Firmstrong Chief 7 speed

"Shipping, assembly and minor adjustment was no problem. The forward pedal is my favorite feature. Minor issue with accessories was quickly resolved and handled to my complete satisfaction.

This is a well priced product and I would highly recommend the company and the Chief.

2017-02-02

They are more than a company selling bikes!

"I started looking for beach style bikes about a year ago. Most I found in big box stores were poorly made and expensive for the quality of the construction. I visited a local bike store and was unsuccessful as well, too many options and too much money! I found Beach Bikes online and loved how their site was set up. I could pick the bike, pick the color, pick the extras--getting exactly what I wanted. I choose a bright yellow cruiser style single speed. Plus they had extras that I could order at a later time that I knew would fit my bike, and their access to support and bike mechanics was a plus. When it arrived it was easy to put together. I'm experienced using basic tools, and was able to put the bike together is about 30 minutes, with help from one other person who mainly just held the bike up while I tightened the bolts. Within an hour I was riding! For just over $200 shipped, this bike was well worth it, and I'm sure that it will last for many years to come."

2017-02-02

Very happy with bike purchase

"I purchased the Firmstrong Urban Man 7-Speed bike for my boyfriend back in September. Now that we've had it for a little over 4 months, it's safe to say that this is a wonderful bike!

Everyone at Beachbikes was extremely helpful and friendly. The online ordering system was very easy to use, and I loved how much I could customize the bike online without having to call the company. The original color I wanted was out of stock, but BB was very communicative with me about my options. When we picked up the bike from the Beachbikes store it needed some adjustments, but that was taken care of quickly and efficiently.

This is technically a men's bike, but I love riding it, too! The seat is very comfortable. We have had to make some slight adjustments since bringing it home, but overall the bike was put together very well. I have no doubt that if we ever needed more difficult adjustments, we could call BB and they would help us take care of the issue right away.

2017-02-01

sixthreezero BEST BIKE I HAVE EVER OWNED

"I have been looking for a bike for a long time. I was dog sitting for my girlfriend and borrowed her sixthreezero black men's one speed beach cruiser. I rode it every day and thought, "Finally I found the perfect bike." After a lot of thought, I decided to get a sixthreezero 3-speed cruiser instead of the one speed. Even though most of my riding is on the pretty flat bike path, there are a few hills near my apartment. I am so happy with this bike. It is an awesome color - white highlighted with turquoise blue on the tires. I bought an awesome blue basket through beachbikes. I ride it all the time. I recommended beachbikes and sixthreezero to my friend who was looking for a beach cruiser. My friend bought TWO bikes from beachbikes and both of us are thrilled. I cannot say enough about these bikes. It has really made a healthy change in my life. It has a comfortable seat, sturdy frame, and all the while it is a great looking bike. I HIGHLY recommend beachbikes and sixthreezero. FIVE STARS."

Share Beachbikes's store rating

Beachbikes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beachbikes is a merchant member
Beachbikes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.