"ordered case of Duracell batteries! They were all duds! Put these batteries in my camera and they were dead in 5 minutes!"

"Ordered NEW DURACELL AA BATTERIES - 40 PACK from BEDEALS on 11/28/2011 for $9.99 delivered. Had sufficient stock of batteries to use in my Canon Flash for several months, so the box sat in a climate controlled room until a few months later. Opened the box and found 40 loose batteries tossed into a recycled shipping box. Batteries marked OEM. Put 4 into my expensive flash and within an hour I noticed leakage coming from the battery door. The batteries had leaked inside my flash. Had to clean and clean to get the leak out of the flash. Emailed BEDEALS and complained they had sent junk batteries. Received no response. That message was February. Sent a second email on May 5, 2012 and received this message
"We sold NEW DURACELL AA BATTERIES Sorry about the problem,
if the quality wasnt good please contact DURACELL
----
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
BEDEALS"

Have a wonderful day sucker after we almost ruined your expensive camera flash. You are on your own with this kind of no customer service. Keep my story in mind when dealing with this "company".

"Where to begin relating this nightmare? Ordered Logitech M705 wireless mouse (cost: $19.98 w/shipping) on 12/07/2011 as holiday gift for upcoming foreign trip. Product was Refurbished, shipped late, and arrived after I had departed (although I sent email asking about delay and was told it would arrive soon). After opening the BeDeals (Logitech) box upon return to USA three months later, I installed two new AA batteries and discovered that the wireless mouse didn't work (top green light flickered, but bottom red Laser light never came on). Checked the Logitech website and discovered that this model mouse comes with an included small USB wireless plug-in adapter ... which was not in the box. Also, don't believe BeDeals ever advertised this mouse as Refurbished (I thought it would be new; but would accept it if it worked and USB adapter was included). BeDeals refused to accept return or refund my money! Also refused to send the missing USB adapter ... claiming I was too late (although the shipping delay was entirely theirs). BeDeals no longer responds to my emails (their phone number doesn't work), and I am stuck with a broken mouse, no USB adapter, and out $19.98. Word to the wise: AVOID THIS MERCHANT! "

"These scum bags do FALSE ADVERTISING and BAIT AND SWITCH. I ordered Samsung Desktop Dock for Galaxy Note for $25 as a midnight special deal (costs around $50). They sent me a lesser valued different model which costs about $26 from Amazon everyday. I filed a Paypal dispute, but they can't force bedeals to pay for return shipping. Bedeals.com didn't even respond to my emails for weeks until I escalated the dispute in Paypal.
They still sell this using a picture for the more expensive item for $25. They are expecting customers to just keep the lesser valued model since it is a hassle to return and get a refund.

"The purchase that I made on 2/9/2012 has yet to be fulfilled and is still listed as Processing on their website, although I have been billed the $7.99 for the item. I have sent 2 emails and have yet to hear back on either of them. I am extremely dissatisfied at this point. There have been 2 other items on their site that I have wanted to purchase, but I have not, due to the lack of response on the order from 2/9."

"bought two ultimate ears 700 headphones from them. took around two weeks to arrive. both came defective. one was visibly damaged near the jack. the other pair has uneven sound between the ears. they have been slow to offer me a refund and reply to emails selectively. there is also no contact phone #. never ordering from them again. buyer beware"

"Service was prompt and item purchased was as advertised."

"Quick Shipping, Excellent Price"

"I took a risk and ordered a surprise gift and it turned out to be a nice iPad cover. Now I just need to win the iPad 2 in order to use it."

"Totally awesome deal!!
Shipping was pretty fast and when I asked a question the answer was fast and pleasant too!!!
I will be back for more awesome deals!!!!

"Delivery was fine, Bedeals delivered it promptly, but I don't feel product was worth the money paid.
It's the risk you take with a random product deal.

"Wasn't too satisfied bec its the second time i bouth the deal for teh random prizes and both prizes i got were worth under 7.99. I'd like to know if i can send it back or get a some refund for it."

"Very quick and easy transaction. Item was shipped and received in a week. Good Job!"

"Very Good, the price is evry cheap and the value is very good."

"Slow delivery but product arrived as promised. Highly rated."

BeDeals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BeDeals is not a merchant member
BeDeals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!