Battery Clearance LLC Reviews - batteryclearance.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 48 reviews

Battery Clearance LLC is not a merchant member
Battery Clearance LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was so impressed with the service. I placed my order on 2/4 it was confirmed and shipped the same day and delivered on 2/6 WOW!! The delivery time was amazingly quick Shipping was also discounted. I will shop again at Battery Clearance in the near future.

Stacey Duncan
SHADES of Development

"ordered online and was delivered within 5 days."

"placed order on 10-31,did not ship until 11-5 and did not receive it until 11-8

Rating 4/102/5

"i have to wait on a back order for a motorola battery untill Wednesday 11/6/13 since the 11/1/13 for this item to ship. I am happy with everything so far. Except the shipping i hope when i shop with them again it ships faster. i hate having to wait on this stuff. i need this battery ASAP i am a FF/EMT and i cant risk waiting to long. i emailed them and hope they will use a faster shipping for this item since i have to wait."

"Great prices, stock always available. Fast shipping!!"

"Prices are great, delivery is on time."

"You did a great job. I ordered on Saturday and I got to me on Monday. That is great and I would order fro you again. Thanks!"

"Rapid service, great pricing. "

"Product received as expected, great service!"

"The order came in before I expected it. The batteries were charged and ready to go. "

"Quality product, worked perfectly, would buy from again."

"Very professional and knowledgable ."

"excellent customer service...i will refer people to your business as well as use you again."

"Excellent Service. Gordon was fantastic Help. He really knows products and was helpful in making sure we got the products that fit our needs. Actually he was able to save us money by going with a solution that our dealer never told us about."

"Customer Service was superb!!!!!"