Stores > Battery Mart / battery-mart.com

• Address: 1 Battery Drive Winchester, VA 22601
    • Contact: info@batterymart.com
    • Phone: 540-665-0065
    • Customer Support: 1-800-405-2121
    • Business Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Mon-Fri (Phone support available) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Sat Closed Sun
    • Fax: 540-665-9623

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-03-01

Total Crooks!!! crappy batteries, seconds sold as cheap new battery

"Sent me a bad battery, after hours trying to get someone on the phone they tell me to send it back after I threaten to call my credit card. Months came by and they never sent me a new battery, tried calling them but they said they never got my battery back, I had tracking showing delivery so I call my credit card. Credit card Co. calls them and they give them a bogus tracking number from another battery delivered to a shop in my city! wtf?? now credit card company refused to honor chargeback and these crooks got my money and my $10 core. Heard similar stories on the bike forums so no surprise. Stay away from Battery Mart."

This review was modified by hogrida on March 03 2016 01:14:08 AM

2016-01-16

Battery Mart made good

"I need to revise my review of this company because I have never been more impressed with the customer service of a company than I am with Battery Mart. Writing the prior review was the extent I had planned to go with this issue because for a $20 purchase I didn't feel it was worth the time and effort to pursue further. I figured I'd use what I could and dispose of the rest, lesson learned. Well I learned a lesson all right. Apparently Battery Mart was not going to let it go for a $20 purchase and that should give you some indication right there of how much customer service means to this company. They tracked me down and made it known that an upset customer was not acceptable. They bent over backwards to make the situation right and went well above and beyond what I would consider a fair resolution. It is so extremely rare these days for a company to demonstrate such proactive customer service. Things happen and we don't always get it right the first time but the true testament is how that situation is handled. I now have to highly recommend that anyone can shop with complete confidence at Battery Mart because my experience is that my satisfaction was paramount to them even over my own objections.

This review was modified by rmc_jfc on January 20 2016 06:09:38 PM

2015-03-12

"I live in Ontario, Canada, so this review is for other Canadians looking for batteries. I needed 2 different phone batteries. I checked in Ontario first, but the prices are high. No wonder so many just dispose of the phone, when the battery goes dead.
Thought it would take some time to receive coming from Virginia, but it was very quick. Have been using both for 3 months and I'm pleased. Even with the exchange and shipping and handling it was cheaper than buying in Ontario.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

This review was modified by ontariocanada on March 12 2015 12:21:33 PM

2015-02-12

"Just received my motorcycle battery from Battery Mart and am very disappointed. The dummy (thats me) was searching for a Yuasa motorcycle battery and wandered onto the Battery Mart website. The dummy found the required size and ordered a battery. Service was exceptionally quick and battery arrived within three days. Dummy was happy until he discovered he had purchased something other than a Yuasa. He became even unhappier when he found the identical battery on eBay for $34.48 delivered (but without acid pack) vs the $48.11 paid for the battery and acid pack from Battery Mart. (I believe price of acid pack is about $2.50). The situation worsened even more when dummy discovered the replacement battery is made by the same company which had produced the junk battery presently in the bike.

The lessons from this tale of woe are many. Be absolutely certain what is being ordered. Compare prices with other sellers of the same product. Do not ever buy a battery sold under the Adventure Power name. Truly the worst battery ever made.

This review was modified by zundapp on February 12 2015 03:23:44 PM

2014-07-31

"Do not use these crooks! They advertise all over their website, and again on the invoice, that they offer a 1 year warranty. I bought a laptop battery from them, which conked out after 9 months. When I contacted them, they replied that it is only a 6 month warranty. I have sent them email after email since then, and haven't got a reply since the first one - disgusting service, false advertising and in my view fraudulent - DON'T TOUCH THEM."

This review was modified by Lugs on July 31 2014 11:07:44 AM

2014-05-29

"I tried to purchase a replacement battery for my roomba from batterymart.com. The transaction went through as expected.

BatteryMart later cancelled my order because the shipping address was 'unverified' by Paypal. Note that there was no 'we only ship to verified addresses' on the purchase form, and the address was supplied via paypal itself.

Batterymart does not seem to trust paypal process at all. Keep this in mind when ordering.

2013-09-23

"I purchased a ETX18L motorcycle battery for my Honda in March of 2012. Two months after that my army reserve unit was called up again for another tour to Afghanistan. I removed the battery from my bike before I left and left it on a piece of plywood in my heated basement. Upon my return a couple months ago, the battery was completely dead which wasn't necessarily a surprise to me given all that time I'd been gone. However, once I put it on my charger and charged it for quite some time, it never would achieve enough of a charge for the green light to come on indicating the battery had regained it's charge. so I decided to just let it charge for 3 or 4 days straight, what the heck, huh, and see what it would do. Well, it was still dead as a doornail. I measured surface voltage across the posts and it read just over 6 volts after all that charging! A real dud of a battery and just out of the warranty so I get to eat 90 bucks the hard way. Thanks Battery Mart! Not saying this is typical for all BM's battery sales, perhaps this was just a defective one from the git-go but it still leaves me screwed. I think I will research other battery providers before purchasing another one or maybe on something like this it is best to deal with a local dealer so you have face to face if any problems occur. I got about seven weeks and about 400 miles use out of this battery. Not real happy how things turned out."

This review was modified by Saber7 on September 23 2013 11:18:43 AM

2012-12-12

"Best price for my car battery, free shipping. Delivered in two days (but I live in the next state over). No problems so far."

2012-11-28

"We ordered a battery on-line because this vendor offered a good price for the product. It came promptly and has functioned as promised. It is too early to tell how long it will hold up to use in our fire alarm control panel, but so far it has been charging as it should."

2012-11-15

"I recently ordered two batteries from Battery Mart/battery-mart.com, and am very pleased with their prices, and prompt delivery.

Thanks!

2012-11-06

"Battery was shipped as promised. Reasonable price and arrived quicker than I anticipated"

2012-11-04

"I just want to say for me the service was great. I received the battery and it was charged like they said, and so far it seems to be working great. Thank you Trudy"

This review was modified by bush1172 on November 04 2012 07:23:55 PM

2012-09-30

"I was unhappy with my order because the description of the battery did not mention an important piece of information- that lithium primary batteries are not allowed on airplanes! How can I take vacation photos if I am not allowed to bring my specialized battery on the plane with me? Major oversight! I received a refund, but I had to pay to send the battery back."

2012-09-22

"Everything I've ever ordered from this company has arrived on time; was exactly what I ordered; and the packaging was superior."

2012-09-18

"I purchased a battery from battery-mart.com and 7 months later the battery failed. There was no abuse of the battery. It was cared for properly. There is absolutely no question that the battery is no good. I called and because the battery was one month out of warranty they would do NOTHING for me. They wouldn't even pro-rate a new battery (aka give me a discount). I usually get about 4 years our of this type of battery. I will no longer buy batteries from this company because (a) the battery obviously failed prematurely, and (b) they wouldn't stand by their product AT ALL. They made no effort whatsoever at customer service, but instead tried to tell me all the things that I might have done wrong when charging the battery (I have lots of experience with batteries). The facts are these, the battery was ONLY 1 month out of their measly little 6 month warranty, and the battery was never mistreated. The battery failed completely. I expect better service than this and when I don't get it, I go somewhere else. Buyer Beware!"

Share Battery Mart / battery-mart.com's store rating

Battery Mart / battery-mart.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Battery Mart / battery-mart.com is not a merchant member
Battery Mart / battery-mart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!