Stores > BattDepot

Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-11-28

Batting Well

"Excellent service, highly recommended. Ordered laptop battery and adaptor. No fuss. The right ones came within 3 days, ahead of schedule, well packaged and good quality items. Competitive prices. Far better experience than with other suppliers of this type of product. "

This review was modified by Gwrygoggs on November 28 2016 07:58:40 PM

2016-11-23

BattDepot: Worst customer service ever!

"I have now been waiting one month for my 5 day delivery. I have sent 4 emails over this period and they reply after a few days with a generic response. They are all excuses and are only there to create more time.
Please avoid this company at all costs, they will only disappoint you.

This review was modified by Books56 on November 23 2016 03:38:58 PM

2016-10-29

Use any other company !

"I can endorse what all the others are saying, 6 days and nothing, the tracking button doesn't work.
Appalling service.
Ron J.

This review was modified by Poitiers on October 29 2016 08:57:08 AM

2016-10-24

Better than expected

"Wanted to give Battdepot a better review. battery ordered and dispatched in a week took five days with the courier company. battery in charged and working well."

2016-09-21

Dodgy and Fraudelent at best

"Purchased a charger online and choose a payment for delivery within 3 to 6 days. Its the 8th day and its not even with the courier as the tracking number not working. Contacted the customer service through email and they told that it takes 3 to 6 business days after the package is received by their chosen courier. As my package is not with the courier after 8 days, they are lying and their service is dodgy. Their communicaiton is broken and does not conform to what they promise on their web.

I am very suspecious the way this provider operate and would like to move the UK Consumer Protection regulations against them soon. This is to make sure that they fucking stop robbing peoples money and time for free.

So to me, they are DODGY, FRAUDULENT and run by CROOKS!

2016-07-26

This company is a scam

"Ordered 2 camcorder batteries and a charger; I received no email confirmation and was charged twice for the same order. Phone number only leads to voicemail that is never answered. Online chat service tells you to email instead... no reply there either. Ultimately, you will have to contact your financial institution to reverse the charges and buy somewhere else. I suggest you skip this frustrating step altogether and go with a company that will at least acknowledge your transaction."

This review was modified by Ternyerhedncoph on July 26 2016 04:58:17 PM

2016-07-14

I got fantastic service - on two separate occasions!

"This is an excellent supplier. There was no need for me to worry about these reviews. I have bought from them twice and highly recommend them.
BattDepot emailed me, without my having to contact them, to check that I'd checked the battery I ordered against my original part number. I'd got it wrong. They emailed me the two correct choices for my laptop. Following their advice, I cancelled my original order, and placed a new one. They promptly refunded my first payment to Paypal. .... All sorted out in a day.
I chose the cheapest shipment option (5-9days), and the battery arrived in 8 days. It works great.
This is the second time I've had great service from this company. Hence, I'm taking the time to correct the poor impression given by other people's reviews.

This review was modified by PhilNick on July 14 2016 09:35:52 PM

2016-07-01

TOTAL RIPOFF

"I ordered a battery from Battdepot and they sent me the wrong battery, through no fault of my own. I followed the return instructions to a tee, and even inquired about the correct battery. I sent them pics of the correct replacement and heard nothing for several weeks. I finally sent an email and got my money refunded. The kicker was that they charged me a $13 restocking fee, when it was their fault."

This review was modified by darryl0gardner on July 01 2016 11:56:18 AM

2016-06-28

DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE HALF A STAR

"BattDepot is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with in my entire life. The customer service is non existent & I cannot understand how this company is still in business. It all started 2 months ago when I ordered a battery for my laptop. The battery arrived completely smashed up and all they did was come up with delay tactics which meant it took ages & I had to jump through lots of hoops to satisfy them before they would send out a replacement. I'm the paying customer but I was made to feel like I had done something wrong. I was also told I would not be refunded the cost of the return courier which I found absolutely disgusting. It took several weeks & a lot of nagging before I received another battery. The second battery didn't work in my laptop so I had to go through all their hoops again including them denying receipt of the return battery. They couldn't find the battery for 2 weeks after it was delivered and have refused to refund the return courier a second time. Why should I pay to return their broken goods to them? I will be sure to spread the word about this company & hopefully save a few people from being ripped off"

This review was modified by Pandora24 on June 28 2016 01:49:33 AM

2016-05-12

Worst cutomer service I have ever experienced online

"Don't confuse this company with battery depot, they are a different company.

I purchased a battery from them. It cost about $29.00 with $10 shipping.
1. I took almost a week to arrive even though they are located only one state away from me.
2. The battery was defective on arrival. I followed their instructions to charge it, but it would not charge.
3. I tried calling them to get technical help. No answer. I attempted 3 times.
4. I emailed them numerous times about getting help. Nobody replied.
5. I finally emailed them and said I wanted a refund, and if they would not respond I would report them to BBB and give negative reviews. They finally responded with a RMA several days later.
6. I mailed the battery back. It cost me $10 in shipping fees.
7. After numerous emails to them asking to please refund my money, over 1 month went by and I finally got a refund from them!
8. Lastly... they only refunded the cost of the battery!. I lost my shipping fees both directions. A cost of $20.
I would never advise anyone to do business with these people.

This review was modified by scottyscotty on May 12 2016 09:14:22 AM

2016-04-11

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. They Broke My Laptop

"I checked all the specifications of the cord and the model was stated to be compatible with mine.

I plugged it in and it killed my laptop in about 5 minutes. I should have known better than to go for the low price :(

This review was modified by tHiskidmusic on April 11 2016 12:26:03 PM

2016-03-28

Isn't an approved business by the BBB, and there's a reason!

"I won't go in to a frenzy regarding i'm so dissatisfied with this business, i will advise that you firstly read their return, and exchange policy before making a decision because if you don't, you..will..seriously..regret..it.

Oh and by the way they won't speak to you verbally because they have to where no one will speak to anyone who orders from them.

This review was modified by notimportant24 on March 28 2016 11:18:54 AM

2016-03-23

BattDepot waste of time and money

"Purchased a battery specific to my laptop, it does not even fit my laptop! I wrote to BattDepot and they sent me a long winded email as to how I should charge it, test it etc. I wrote a second time again explaining the battery does not fit (even though the invoice and battery # match my laptop requirements) asking how to return it for a refund, again I received a poorly written email this time explaining I would have to pay for shipping, from there they would examine the battery and if it works, no refund. Waste of money and time!"

This review was modified by lola55 on March 23 2016 08:55:52 AM

2016-03-07

Red taped return policy

"Poor and clumsy return services! Sick of going through 3 departments. Each ask me a set of questions. Paper work! No coverage of return shipment cost even their products are defective! Sent the email to them early in the morning, don't reply until after 6:00pm at night! "

This review was modified by Junelo on March 07 2016 02:11:30 AM

2016-02-17

No customer service

"I ordered a cell battery ten days ago it finally shipped then was returned undeliverable they had put wrong State, I double checked it was perfect on my side. I've left numerous messages and email. No customer service person answers always says unavailable. "

This review was modified by Grant1234 on February 17 2016 08:57:01 AM

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!