Stores > BattDepot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BattDepot by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

Outstanding service

"Thank you for your prompt delivery. Your package was very secure, shipped to my mailbox which made it less of a worry. Worked perfectly and pictures are actual more clear. I am very happy with your service. Definitely 5 * TSLhank you."

2017-06-10

Battery at great price. Fast delivery.

"I have to admit i got worried finding out all the negative reviews after i placed my order for a Dell replacement battery. I paid extra to have next day delivery. I emailed to express my concerns and got a prompt email reply. The battery showed up the next day. Can't ask for better service so far. I just hope the battery lasts as it should."

2017-02-27

Products not fit for purpose

"Ordered a laptop battery and it was dispatched within 24 and I received it. About a month or so in, the laptop charger stops working. A slightly protracted email correspondence for the RMA process followed and I sent it back and they issued a replacement. After less than 2 weeks, the replacement failed too. Wrote them a strongly worded email about getting a refund and all the shipping charges refunded but they will only offer a replacement despite the product not being fit for purpose. Apparently they do not have a customer service director (which given the dissatisfaction on here is no suprise) and the MD / CEO will not deal with complaints.
Will report to trading standards but a pretty terrible experience. Don't buy anything from here. I'd probably recommend spending the money to buy a new laptop as in the long run would work out cheaper.

2017-02-16

This place is a joke, unfiar transaction- will NEVER do business with them again

"I bought 3 lightbulbs for $8 and paid $11 in shipping (which was slow by the way). The bulbs had a white ring around them not allowing them to fit any light fixture. I had no option to return them. When I contacted BattDepot they gave me a set of complicated instructions on how to get a RMA number, including a disclaimer that they will charge me a 25% restocking fee, no refund of the $11 shipping even though it was not my fault, and I have to send the item at my own expense. Of course I'm not sending the item as it doesn't make sense. WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS with them again. "

2017-02-13

Won't order from them again

"I ordered a laptop battery from BattDepot before realizing I didn't need it. I phoned and cancelled the order an hour later and sent an email within 2 hours of that. 24 hours later I received a shipping notification. I phoned multiple times only getting voicemail. I also emailed to which they replied a day later that they were sorry it had shipped already and that I could return it when it arrived. I followed the steps for return but they refuse to issue an RMA number. I have sent multiple emails to which I get belligerent replies and still no one will answer the phone."

2017-02-09

Thieves - how I describe Battdepot

"Ordered a battery and charge 5 weeks ago and still did not arrive. When I email Why. They blame myHermes that lost parcel. I asked them to refund money they refused by saying that waiting for confirmation from myHermes. This take a 5 weeks and still not confirmation from Hermes????? I do not trust them. "

2017-01-26

5000+ Reviewers Can't Be Wrong

"Ordered an AC adapter for a laptop. Shipped quick enough; didn't work, though. I cannot even begin their ridiculously convoluted returns process because they never sent an e-mail confirmation of the order, or an invoice, or any other form of communication - which they unconditionally demand if you want a refund. No original invoice, no return, period. They also charged me twice for the adapter. You cannot reach anyone at this company by phone. The phone message you'll get says to use their live chat, where you won't be able to reach anyone, either. And they don't respond to e-mail. This is, hands down, the worst customer service I've ever encountered anywhere. People who received working items from Battery Depot, on time, were lucky; pure and simple. Know that if you decide to order from this company, you're counting on being lucky, too. And you may well be - but you may not. With a 1.8/5 rating on this site, your chances are not good. I'll be pursuing this issue with my credit card company - something you simply shouldn't have to do if you're dealing with an ethical vendor."

2016-12-22

Is it a one man operation???

"I ordered a charger and a battery because their website offered NEXT day delivery,
after I placed the order I receive a confirmation that it will take a couple of days to process for shipping so I immediately called them to cancel the order...no answer, left a message. Called twice that day and sent two emails explaining that I would be out of the country if I did not get it that next day, to cancel the order,,,NOTHING!! No one got back to me ever. I received the order 3 days later when I was on vacation already. The delivery was not accepted and went back.
Needles to say that after disputing the charge it has taken 2 months for them to refund just the battery and charger, It cost me 24.00 because they would not assume responsibility!!
I think they should not be allowed to do business like that.

2016-11-28

Batting Well

"Excellent service, highly recommended. Ordered laptop battery and adaptor. No fuss. The right ones came within 3 days, ahead of schedule, well packaged and good quality items. Competitive prices. Far better experience than with other suppliers of this type of product. "

2016-11-23

BattDepot: Worst customer service ever!

"I have now been waiting one month for my 5 day delivery. I have sent 4 emails over this period and they reply after a few days with a generic response. They are all excuses and are only there to create more time.
Please avoid this company at all costs, they will only disappoint you.

2016-10-29

Use any other company !

"I can endorse what all the others are saying, 6 days and nothing, the tracking button doesn't work.
Appalling service.
Ron J.

2016-10-24

Better than expected

"Wanted to give Battdepot a better review. battery ordered and dispatched in a week took five days with the courier company. battery in charged and working well."

2016-09-21

Dodgy and Fraudelent at best

"Purchased a charger online and choose a payment for delivery within 3 to 6 days. Its the 8th day and its not even with the courier as the tracking number not working. Contacted the customer service through email and they told that it takes 3 to 6 business days after the package is received by their chosen courier. As my package is not with the courier after 8 days, they are lying and their service is dodgy. Their communicaiton is broken and does not conform to what they promise on their web.

I am very suspecious the way this provider operate and would like to move the UK Consumer Protection regulations against them soon. This is to make sure that they fucking stop robbing peoples money and time for free.

So to me, they are DODGY, FRAUDULENT and run by CROOKS!

2016-07-26

This company is a scam

"Ordered 2 camcorder batteries and a charger; I received no email confirmation and was charged twice for the same order. Phone number only leads to voicemail that is never answered. Online chat service tells you to email instead... no reply there either. Ultimately, you will have to contact your financial institution to reverse the charges and buy somewhere else. I suggest you skip this frustrating step altogether and go with a company that will at least acknowledge your transaction."

2016-07-14

I got fantastic service - on two separate occasions!

"This is an excellent supplier. There was no need for me to worry about these reviews. I have bought from them twice and highly recommend them.
BattDepot emailed me, without my having to contact them, to check that I'd checked the battery I ordered against my original part number. I'd got it wrong. They emailed me the two correct choices for my laptop. Following their advice, I cancelled my original order, and placed a new one. They promptly refunded my first payment to Paypal. .... All sorted out in a day.
I chose the cheapest shipment option (5-9days), and the battery arrived in 8 days. It works great.
This is the second time I've had great service from this company. Hence, I'm taking the time to correct the poor impression given by other people's reviews.

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!