• Address: 1313 E. Maple St., Ste 508 Bellingham, WA. 98225
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat/Sun
    • Fax: 1-888-738-7953

Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"i have paid 34.00 for my battery the number of battery is as10d51 4400mah 48wh and receivve a as10d41 4200mah with wh not specified annonced at 18.00 at battery depot cheap cheap bat battery depot =thieft never buy again liard"

modified review This review was modified by karl9111 on September 08 2014 08:10:34 PM

"BUYER BEWARE!! I wish I had read these reviews before doing business with this terrible company. They have their business set up so that they are never out of pocket. I purchased a laptop battery that would only half charge. I sent it back for an exchange at my expense. They pushed me to get a refund instead of an exchange and the reason for this is that if they issue a refund for the part, they are not out any money but I am out 2 x the cost of shipping. I forced them to send a new battery (which actually worked, although they didn't test it properly as promised) and this way, they were out shipping costs too. Never go for the refund, force them to send a new item at their expense (but I wouldn't recommend shopping from them in the first place). Terrible customer service and terrible business practices. "

"Would recommend not doing business with this company. Would not allow exchange of perfectly good part for another part."

modified review This review was modified by alloverem on August 18 2014 09:44:14 AM

"Ordered a battery for my macbook pro. The power cable was too short and the connector fell apart in my hands. I had to take several photos to avoid paying a restock fee and had to pay for the shipping to send it back. So all in all it took about $100... they only reimbursed me for $58 (the battery without shipping was $64) and they never bothered to email me to let me know they had received the battery and would be giving me a refund, I wanted them to send me a new, proper one."

modified review This review was modified by unsatisfiedcustumerno1076 on June 25 2014 10:08:41 PM

"Their website is deceiving. They do not inventory the adapters they show on the website, and their customer service is intentionally convoluted and confusing. After sending back the adapter, (which was the wrong model they sent), I still never received any money back, and I had to pay to return it. I would never purchase anything from them, and I would warn others not to as well."

modified review This review was modified by ath59 on April 27 2014 09:26:44 PM

"Battdepot.com sold me a laptop battery that (tested defective by their technician).

Battdepot.com refused not refund the $10 they charged me to ship me a “defective battery”, and refused refund the $19.95 to ship their “defective battery” back to them.

BattDepot.com refused to send me a working battery and took 2 months to refund me just the cost of the battery.

Over 3 months I have lost $29.95 on shipping a defective battery back and forth, and I still do not have a working battery from Battdepot.com.

modified review This review was modified by JohnHover on March 03 2014 01:57:21 PM

"Amazing!. Henry's Photo would charge me $139.00 CDN for a Power G5 replacement battery. BattDepot charged $7.00 for a generic one. It works fine, was at my door in 24 hrs after order.

Way to go ... BattDepot rocks

modified review This review was modified by Quebec01 on December 17 2013 01:31:44 PM

"Ordered a Replacement Cell Phone Battery for Samsung GALAXY S3 (2300 mAh) It was worse than the battery I was replacing. Sent it back and the next one was just as bad. These batteries are expensive garbage!"

modified review This review was modified by BKMember on November 06 2013 03:25:59 AM

"Battery is a piece of junk, will not fully discharge, gets to about 60% and then forces PC to power down with absolutely no warning. "

"This is one of the worst companies out there. Their return policy is so restrictive, you will never get your money back."

modified review This review was modified by north1778 on August 29 2013 05:00:39 PM

"They were great to deal with and I would purchase from them again, as I saved money as well."

"Terrible - I left multiple messages on a returned item (I ordered a second time and they got the order correct. I have yet to get a refund on the item though UPS shows it being sent back. I have left 4 messages and not gotten a return response. My credit card company refunded me as I put over $500k a year on my card and have NEVER had to initiate a chargeback - they said it was not worth my hassle. They will be following up and since I assume I will not hear back from them, I am having someone draw up a complaint to the BBB and I am going to ask for penalties. The last phone converstion (today) was recorded and I informed them so. I usually check reviews but since this was just a little over $100, I did not bother. "

modified review This review was modified by kcpreble on July 12 2013 11:30:50 AM

"AVOID AVOID AVOID!

This company is the WORST I have ever dealt with. I ordered a replacement battery for my Dell laptop. The battery seemed ok at first, then drained sucessively lower and lower, never gaining any chage, until it stuck at 0% after three overnight charging sessions. They charged me to ship the battery back, then sent a replacement even though I requested a refund on my RMA. The new battery shows 'plugged in, not charging'. No doubt I will have to pay to ship back this new garbage as well. HORRIBLE. Oh, and in case you wonder is it my power cord, the battery I ordered from Amazon works and charges perfectly in my laptop.

modified review This review was modified by JessEvans on June 19 2013 04:35:01 PM

"NEVER BUY FROM. I ordered 2 batteries for 2 different ACER laptops using their supplied cross ref ordering charts. I Received the correct fitting batteries but neither battery lasted a second more than 30 min before dying. I had paid for the upgraded batteries. It cost me over $20 to return them and was told it was a compatibility issue. They would not refund the full cost - saying that nothing was wrong with them. I can understand maybe 1 .. But both batteries?! They are going to repackage these same batteries and send them out to another unsuspecting customer. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. No one ever answers or calls back. Return email is automated reply. They never did say what the compatibility issue was. B A D. This company also operates under another name. Beware !!!"

"I am very much satisfied by your promt delivery and the quality of your product."

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!