Stores > BattDepot

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

2016-02-08

Shipping charges FRAUD

"I have ordered and paid for an UPS Overnight shipment, the merchandise didn't arrive on time.
I asked for the tracking number and found out that the merchandise was sent using the UPS SAVER instead of the paid OVERNIGHT EXPRESS!

This is clearly a FRAUD and they don't reply to emails.

Stay away from this company,

This review was modified by jpgarraio on February 08 2016 08:54:30 AM

2016-01-07

"The initial purchase, price and shipment were fair, but then the battery stopped working near the end of the warranty and I cannot get a response from any of my emails or voice mails. I'm just going to the big online people and ordering for a couple bucks more because they'll stand behind what they sell. B4D247D82A53"

This review was modified by MJMJM001 on January 07 2016 04:02:23 PM

2015-12-28

"worst service and not to rely on their promise.
They have told me to place new order and they will refund my previous order money,but they have not refund my amount and they are not replying to my mails.

2015-12-07

"Very poor product and service. Had to threaten to dispute on credit card to get a RMA number, and then received a email stating they can still refuse the refund after they get the product back. Also we are having to pay to ship it back. What a total waste of time. We get better service from random unknowns on Ebay than this. Never again. "

This review was modified by James2545-0 on December 07 2015 02:22:00 AM

2015-11-12

"Ok but absolutely no after sales at all. Cannot contact them by phone. On their live chat the just don't reply & all i wanted was a receipt. Wont be useing them again. If you had a warranty problem I suspect you would be on your own. "

This review was modified by paddymcguinty on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-14

"I'm hoping to help keep you from using this website, as they are disreputable and dishonest.
After searching battdepot's website for a part I needed, and being directed to a replacement for my computer and ordering it, had it overnighted due to need, and it wasn't the correct replacement. I notified the company, and received the typical response: my fault for ordering the wrong part.
I sent them a screen shot of THEIR search results that verified my purchase, complete with model name and the words "replacement part for".
They refused to refund my money and deny any responsibility. I can't recommend anyone taking a chance with a company that practices business like that.

2015-10-09

"I purchased a battery from BattDepot using the number off of the old battery. I was charged shipping. When it came, it was the wrong battery, not even close. I called them, then I emailed to request a RMA #. I shipped it back (which I paid for) with pictures as they require and I did not get the correct battery as I thought, I got my money back less shipping and a restocking fee??? This has cost me more than the price of the battery and I have nothing to show for it???"

2015-10-08

"Arrived days earlier than target date, which was fantastic.

New battery is working perfectly.

Very happy with service and purchase!

THANKS BattDepot!! I will be back next time one of my notebooks batteries dies!

Vicky in Ottawa

This review was modified by Vicky13 on October 08 2015 11:19:44 AM

2015-09-10

"Recieved great service and quick delivery. Parts and shipping costs were what they mentionned. Battery arrived fully charged. I would strongly recommend to everyone.

Once again excellent service.

This review was modified by BOILYLENDEN on September 10 2015 04:36:18 AM

2015-08-10

"Battery purchased and lasted about 5 months. Fast delivery and exchange of cash, but that's where the speed and satisfaction ends!!
This battery wouldn't hold a charge at all after that. returned it, was told it wasn't received even thought my tracked and insured package was received two days after shipping. Now I can't get a hold of them since they won't answer the phone, not even to place a new order. Seems like a scam to me.
Suggest you order your battery, albeit more expensive, from the manufacturer. Not at all satisfied.

This review was modified by MGaccioli on August 10 2015 01:10:41 PM

2015-07-08

"Purchased a battery for a Toshiba Satellite L745-S4210. The first one I got had problems. My laptop would shut off without warning and I'd get flashing amber lights. I started the exchange process. It seems pretty circuitous at first. They ask for a ton of information, but when I contacted them and told them I didn't have it all, it wasn't a big deal. I sent the battery back. They tested it and said the battery charged and discharged, it was fine, they were sending it back to me. I reminded them that charging and discharging was never my problem. Instead of arguing, they were happy to send me a replacement, which I'm using right now. The whole thing started out rocky, but worked out fine in the end. Customer service was responsive and saw my problem through to the end."

2015-06-24

"I bought gateway laptop battery, when I received it was at 50%, went all the way down to 0%, and never never charged again. I returned back their product but was never refunded. It is almost a year now and neither I get my battery nor my money is returned, there is no way I can call them and they aren't even bothering to respond my emails. Worst customer service. DON'T BUY anything with this company. I lost money buying their shiit."

This review was modified by pal_s56 on June 24 2015 07:50:02 PM

2015-06-16

"I ordered a charger for a Gateway laptop..... It has been over a month and it never arrived and I can not reach any customer service."

2015-06-02

"new battery only last about an hour. Not much better than the one I replaced
I turned the battery and not give it my all my money

This review was modified by danthefly on June 02 2015 09:04:07 PM

2015-05-27

"I never have had the experience that a product was so fast shipped as the battery I have ordered through/on the internet from BattDepot I am very much pleased and any given time I would put an order in
Peter Orth

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!