Stores > BattDepot

• Fax: 1-888-738-7953

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

2016-05-12

Worst cutomer service I have ever experienced online

"Don't confuse this company with battery depot, they are a different company.

I purchased a battery from them. It cost about $29.00 with $10 shipping.
1. I took almost a week to arrive even though they are located only one state away from me.
2. The battery was defective on arrival. I followed their instructions to charge it, but it would not charge.
3. I tried calling them to get technical help. No answer. I attempted 3 times.
4. I emailed them numerous times about getting help. Nobody replied.
5. I finally emailed them and said I wanted a refund, and if they would not respond I would report them to BBB and give negative reviews. They finally responded with a RMA several days later.
6. I mailed the battery back. It cost me $10 in shipping fees.
7. After numerous emails to them asking to please refund my money, over 1 month went by and I finally got a refund from them!
8. Lastly... they only refunded the cost of the battery!. I lost my shipping fees both directions. A cost of $20.
I would never advise anyone to do business with these people.

This review was modified by scottyscotty on May 12 2016 09:14:22 AM

2016-04-11

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. They Broke My Laptop

"I checked all the specifications of the cord and the model was stated to be compatible with mine.

I plugged it in and it killed my laptop in about 5 minutes. I should have known better than to go for the low price :(

This review was modified by tHiskidmusic on April 11 2016 12:26:03 PM

2016-03-28

Isn't an approved business by the BBB, and there's a reason!

"I won't go in to a frenzy regarding i'm so dissatisfied with this business, i will advise that you firstly read their return, and exchange policy before making a decision because if you don't, you..will..seriously..regret..it.

Oh and by the way they won't speak to you verbally because they have to where no one will speak to anyone who orders from them.

This review was modified by notimportant24 on March 28 2016 11:18:54 AM

2016-03-23

BattDepot waste of time and money

"Purchased a battery specific to my laptop, it does not even fit my laptop! I wrote to BattDepot and they sent me a long winded email as to how I should charge it, test it etc. I wrote a second time again explaining the battery does not fit (even though the invoice and battery # match my laptop requirements) asking how to return it for a refund, again I received a poorly written email this time explaining I would have to pay for shipping, from there they would examine the battery and if it works, no refund. Waste of money and time!"

This review was modified by lola55 on March 23 2016 08:55:52 AM

2016-03-07

Red taped return policy

"Poor and clumsy return services! Sick of going through 3 departments. Each ask me a set of questions. Paper work! No coverage of return shipment cost even their products are defective! Sent the email to them early in the morning, don't reply until after 6:00pm at night! "

This review was modified by Junelo on March 07 2016 02:11:30 AM

2016-02-17

No customer service

"I ordered a cell battery ten days ago it finally shipped then was returned undeliverable they had put wrong State, I double checked it was perfect on my side. I've left numerous messages and email. No customer service person answers always says unavailable. "

This review was modified by Grant1234 on February 17 2016 08:57:01 AM

2016-02-08

Shipping charges FRAUD

"I have ordered and paid for an UPS Overnight shipment, the merchandise didn't arrive on time.
I asked for the tracking number and found out that the merchandise was sent using the UPS SAVER instead of the paid OVERNIGHT EXPRESS!

This is clearly a FRAUD and they don't reply to emails.

Stay away from this company,

This review was modified by jpgarraio on February 08 2016 08:54:30 AM

2016-01-07

"The initial purchase, price and shipment were fair, but then the battery stopped working near the end of the warranty and I cannot get a response from any of my emails or voice mails. I'm just going to the big online people and ordering for a couple bucks more because they'll stand behind what they sell. B4D247D82A53"

This review was modified by MJMJM001 on January 07 2016 04:02:23 PM

2015-12-28

"worst service and not to rely on their promise.
They have told me to place new order and they will refund my previous order money,but they have not refund my amount and they are not replying to my mails.

2015-12-07

"Very poor product and service. Had to threaten to dispute on credit card to get a RMA number, and then received a email stating they can still refuse the refund after they get the product back. Also we are having to pay to ship it back. What a total waste of time. We get better service from random unknowns on Ebay than this. Never again. "

This review was modified by James2545-0 on December 07 2015 02:22:00 AM

2015-11-12

"Ok but absolutely no after sales at all. Cannot contact them by phone. On their live chat the just don't reply & all i wanted was a receipt. Wont be useing them again. If you had a warranty problem I suspect you would be on your own. "

This review was modified by paddymcguinty on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-14

"I'm hoping to help keep you from using this website, as they are disreputable and dishonest.
After searching battdepot's website for a part I needed, and being directed to a replacement for my computer and ordering it, had it overnighted due to need, and it wasn't the correct replacement. I notified the company, and received the typical response: my fault for ordering the wrong part.
I sent them a screen shot of THEIR search results that verified my purchase, complete with model name and the words "replacement part for".
They refused to refund my money and deny any responsibility. I can't recommend anyone taking a chance with a company that practices business like that.

2015-10-09

"I purchased a battery from BattDepot using the number off of the old battery. I was charged shipping. When it came, it was the wrong battery, not even close. I called them, then I emailed to request a RMA #. I shipped it back (which I paid for) with pictures as they require and I did not get the correct battery as I thought, I got my money back less shipping and a restocking fee??? This has cost me more than the price of the battery and I have nothing to show for it???"

2015-10-08

"Arrived days earlier than target date, which was fantastic.

New battery is working perfectly.

Very happy with service and purchase!

THANKS BattDepot!! I will be back next time one of my notebooks batteries dies!

Vicky in Ottawa

This review was modified by Vicky13 on October 08 2015 11:19:44 AM

2015-09-10

"Recieved great service and quick delivery. Parts and shipping costs were what they mentionned. Battery arrived fully charged. I would strongly recommend to everyone.

Once again excellent service.

This review was modified by BOILYLENDEN on September 10 2015 04:36:18 AM

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!