• BattDepot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I bought gateway laptop battery, when I received it was at 50%, went all the way down to 0%, and never never charged again. I returned back their product but was never refunded. It is almost a year now and neither I get my battery nor my money is returned, there is no way I can call them and they aren't even bothering to respond my emails. Worst customer service. DON'T BUY anything with this company. I lost money buying their shiit."

This review was modified by pal_s56 on June 24 2015 07:50:02 PM

"I ordered a charger for a Gateway laptop..... It has been over a month and it never arrived and I can not reach any customer service."

"new battery only last about an hour. Not much better than the one I replaced
I turned the battery and not give it my all my money

This review was modified by danthefly on June 02 2015 09:04:07 PM

"I never have had the experience that a product was so fast shipped as the battery I have ordered through/on the internet from BattDepot I am very much pleased and any given time I would put an order in
Peter Orth

"I am so impressed with the speed at which I received my laptop battery from BattDepot. I ordered it on May 19th at 2 pm and received it at my postbox the next day! Hallelujah for great service!"

"I thought I’d drop a note to say how impressed I was with the order delivery. Less than 24 Hrs across the country, and was in the mail box when I returned home at 4:10pm.
I tell everyone

This review was modified by MJMACLELLAN on May 19 2015 05:15:05 PM

"ORDERED BATTERY AND CHARGER FOR MY TOSHIBA SATELLITE YESTERDAY MORNING 8AM MARCH 30 REG GROUND SHIPPING AND IT ARRIVED 10 AM THIS MORNING 31ST. CAN'T BEAT THAT FOR QUICK SERVICE."

"They have been absolutely awful. Their website is not at all clear on shipping. I paid $24 for overnight fedex shipping and received the order 3 days later. There were cheaper options for me to receive it then. When I contacted BattDepot they informed me they would correct this and contact UPS for the charges. Now they are telling me that I misunderstood their shipping policy. I will never order from them again and will advise that no one else do the same. "

This review was modified by tmp315 on March 18 2015 01:03:18 PM

"I typed in the HP part number from the battery I had in my laptop, batt depots website converted ii to one of there different that was supposed to be the same. When I received it, it was wrong and after failing to find a phone number to contact them, I emailed them. They told me I ordered the wrong battery and would have to pay shipping to return it. After that they never responded to any emails. Buyer beware. "

"This company is nothing but an oxygen thief. Do not buy their products under any circumstances, it's a scam. Just wish I had done more online research before buying.

I paid a premium for a 3 year warranty, battery was faulty within 22 months, laptop telling me to change the battery. BattDepot now says 3 year warranty does not cover wear and tear.

Nowhere when I purchased was the warranty terms and conditions displayed, on order, invoice or a piece of paper in the shipping box. But everywhere saying it had a 3 year warranty.

Company looks like an affiliate operation. All care but no responsibility until it doesn't work, then everyone runs for cover.

Buyer beware

This review was modified by Battdepotscam on February 09 2015 03:24:21 AM

"I wish I read these reviews before I purchased a battery from Battery Depot. I'm kicking myself because I usually do a lot of research before buying on-line. The technical support at Future Shop told me I needed a new battery (my Toshiba notebook kept shutting down) and they suggested Battery Depot. The battery I got from them caused my Toshiba notebook to randomly shut down. At the time I thought buying a replacement battery didn't fix my problem, so I took it back to Future Shop. They stated it's still a battery issue. I contacted Battery Depot completed the RMA form and have had no response. Left several phone messages. Tried the on-line chat. They are just not responding to me. I am well within my warranty period. I do not recommend them.."

"Please avoid BattDepot. I ordered a battery for my HP Pavilion dv7-1157cl Notebook. The battery sent to me was a used battery with marks on it here and there, and it falls out of my laptop all the time and never last one hour. When I complained, all they did was insult me. My efforts to have this unethical business do the right thing and replace the battery failed. BattDepot should be avoided. "

This review was modified by Babsajayi on January 19 2015 12:43:19 PM

"Ordered a replacement for my ASUS notebook as the 2 year-old original had started losing charge and closing down my PC with no warning.
I went for the mid-range, Dr Battery, version which comes with a 2 year warranty. Ordered over the weekend and it arrived the following Thursday. Fully charged it straight away and so far I am very happy that full performance seems to have been restored.
I was slightly concerned that the FedEx tracking of my order showed it coming via China but on looking at the original battery I see it was made there anyway. So as I say, all seems to be OK and with a 2 year warranty I hope that continues.

This review was modified by LittleDuceCoupe on January 09 2015 04:53:54 AM

"Ordered a replacement battery for a Sony laptop. When installed & charged, it would go dead overnight with the laptop in sleep mode. After several test charges it seemed that the battery had one or more bad cells. When this was reported to BattDepot I was given a far fetch story about my computer having mysterious malware that was running down the battery even when it was in sleep mode. There was NO offer to do anything about the bad battery.

I later puchased another replacement battery from another vendor. The mysterious malware was suddenly gone.

Wish that I had seen this site before buying from BattDepot. It would have clued me in as to what kind of customer service they had. And I could have saved some money.

"I needed a new battery and charger for my laptop and done some looking around. I liked how they had all the pics and measurements for the charger head to go with the specs so there was no chance I was going to order the wrong one, and after looking around I found that I could get a better battery (Dr.battery brand) with a better warranty through them then I could best buy and the price for the battery, charger & shipping (In Canada) was less then just then inferior battery at best buy! Gotta love a good deal. I also got the second slowest shipping and ordered on Saturday and it arrived on Wednesday so that's pretty good assuming they didn't ship until Monday."

This review was modified by shane89890 on December 10 2014 06:41:33 PM

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!