• Address: PO Box 165135Miami FL 33116-513512227 SW 129 CT 33186 FL
    • Business Hours: 7 AM - 10 PM Mon - Sat EST9 AM - 10 PM Sun EST
    • Fax: 305-235-8234

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I've ordered batteries about 5 or 6 times. EVERY order was handled expediently and I had no problems at all. All shipments were shipped to an APO address. I will continue to use this site for all future battery purchases. I highly recommend it."

modified review This review was modified by ng1234 on December 16 2014 06:54:08 PM

"Great resource. Very fast shipping with useful advice and suggestions. Will definitely use him instead of Batteries Plus here in Spokane!"

modified review This review was modified by southhill on December 11 2014 03:47:24 PM

"So satisfied with BatteryBob! The battery I ordered was shipped, USPS, on the 21st and received on the 24th here in San Diego, CA. I thank you, Bob, very much for the great product and great service. I can only hope that I will need some other batteries soon so that I can again do business with you. Keep up the "personal" touch and your success is virtually guaranteed.

Dennis S.

modified review This review was modified by Dennis890 on October 27 2014 06:19:26 AM

"I've dealt with Batterybob for years, after trying other local and online vendors of batteries. The site is easy to navigate showing many applications for each. Larger items (sealed lead-acid, Li-Ion, etc.) are tested individually. This vendor offers name-brand items; I've had less-than-satisfactory results from house brands from others.

The store is open 24/7, so shipping is prompt

"Great pries and terrific service. Willing to help. Personal service. What more do you want?"

"I have used Batterybob twice now and both times extremely satisfied.

Both times items were shipped fast and were exactly as described, high quality products. I will definitely reordered from them again.

Prices are great, shipping is fast. and notification of the order status to the customer all makes this a A+ company is my book.

Will be placing an order with them again today.

modified review This review was modified by Gendo on June 17 2014 05:52:17 AM

"Unmatched disasters, zero customer service skills. Ordered a product and received a similar item, not what was ordered. Notified them of their error and got ignored. Great business practices. NOT."

modified review This review was modified by GPSaddicted1234 on May 25 2014 01:29:00 PM

"The customer service by Mr. Parker and the speed of fulfilling and shipping our order is nearly unheard of in today's world. "Kudos" doesn't begin to cover it! We definitely plan to be ongoing customers. We heartily say "Check it out!"."

modified review This review was modified by b66d65H on April 15 2014 11:11:22 AM

"If you are in need of any type battery, you cannot do better than Battery Bob. Prices are excellent and the service does not get any better. You will not go wrong!"

modified review This review was modified by Bobbbyr on March 17 2014 05:29:12 PM

"we have ordered our house alarm batteries from Battery Bob on two different occasions...ADT is to pricey - Bob's customer service is a delight - and the battery comes from FL to CA in record time. Love dealing with him!"

modified review This review was modified by roseofscotland on January 13 2014 10:09:04 AM

"Extremely comprehensive selection of batteries (especially replacement rechargeable batteries for electronics); great prices, low cost/free shipping, and quick shipping. I've been shopping from batteryBob for years."

modified review This review was modified by JP-Shopper on January 04 2014 07:01:19 PM

"Best site I've found on line for batteries of all kinds and great prices."

modified review This review was modified by markll on November 12 2013 08:23:05 PM

"I ordered a 12 pack watch battery assortment for the price of what the two batteries I really needed at this time would have cost me a my local Walmart. Very timely delivery - 3 days from Miami to LA with no S&H."

modified review This review was modified by vpo63rr on June 16 2013 10:36:07 AM

"i was more than pleased with the whole order process including the product received and the speed in which the order was received. I also want to mention that included with the correspondence were very helpful instructions and links that I utilized and will continue to use as a resource in the future."

"Have ordered from Battery Bob on several occasions and I'm still amazed at the low cost and great service that I've received each time. With no shipping cost and almost overnight delivery, there is no better deal around.
The only problem I've had was a minor shortage on one delivery and with one call to Bob's personal cell phone (listed on web site, and encouraged to call 24/7 with any problem)the balance of the order was shipped immediatly. I cannot see buying batteries any place else.

Batterybob is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Batterybob is not a merchant member
Batterybob does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!