Batterybob Reviews - batterybob.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 271 reviews

Batterybob is not a merchant member
Batterybob does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The customer service by Mr. Parker and the speed of fulfilling and shipping our order is nearly unheard of in today's world. "Kudos" doesn't begin to cover it! We definitely plan to be ongoing customers. We heartily say "Check it out!"."

modified review This review was modified by b66d65H on April 15 2014 11:11:22 AM

"If you are in need of any type battery, you cannot do better than Battery Bob. Prices are excellent and the service does not get any better. You will not go wrong!"

modified review This review was modified by Bobbbyr on March 17 2014 05:29:12 PM

"we have ordered our house alarm batteries from Battery Bob on two different occasions...ADT is to pricey - Bob's customer service is a delight - and the battery comes from FL to CA in record time. Love dealing with him!"

modified review This review was modified by roseofscotland on January 13 2014 10:09:04 AM

"Best site I've found on line for batteries of all kinds and great prices."

modified review This review was modified by markll on November 12 2013 08:23:05 PM

"i was more than pleased with the whole order process including the product received and the speed in which the order was received. I also want to mention that included with the correspondence were very helpful instructions and links that I utilized and will continue to use as a resource in the future."

"Have ordered from Battery Bob on several occasions and I'm still amazed at the low cost and great service that I've received each time. With no shipping cost and almost overnight delivery, there is no better deal around.
The only problem I've had was a minor shortage on one delivery and with one call to Bob's personal cell phone (listed on web site, and encouraged to call 24/7 with any problem)the balance of the order was shipped immediatly. I cannot see buying batteries any place else.

"Outstanding Service
Order placed Monday night late, received Thursday
Could not ask for better service/delivery

"I have nothing but good to say for Batterybob. I have used him numerous times over the past three years and he has always filled my orders fast and always correct. Delivery is also very fast."

"this was the third time I've ordered through this website, each time he had what I needed, it was a good price, and it always showed up in a timely manner. I will continue to look here first when I need a battery. He even emails you to let you know it's on the way and asks you to email him back to inform him what the battery is needed for, so he can update his product description if it is a new product needing that battery. His website is very easy to navigate and gives many cross numbers for the batteries, so it's easy to tell if you're picking a battery that will work."

"This is a brilliant concept, well executed. I cringe at the thought of going even to good places like Home Depot or Radio Shack to find such batteries. Here I have a choice of manufacturers, packaging, etc, and I know the shipment will arrive quickly in the mail.
I have no opinion about customer service because I've never needed it; Battery Bob gets the order right every time.

"I've used Battery Bob around 6 time over the past 5 years, usually for odd ball little batteries that I don't want to go shopping for. Always find them, & get them cheap, & no shipping, & get them quick!! Once I called and talked to Bob & he helped me out. Great Service! Will start getting our common batteries from Battery Bob, like AA/AAA."

JudyMaleski's Avatar
Erie, PA

"You just can't find better prices or merchandise. I ordered batteries for my camera and got them in two days. Free Shipping too. I have been a customer for 3 or 4 years and have never been disappointed. Thank you Battery Bob!"

"I have used battbob twice now. I live in Florida and shipping was lightning fast--1 day for USPS--amazing!!"

"I've used batterybob 2x and both times the service and delivery were excellent! I was able to find the batteries on his website easily and I was thrilled with getting free delivery. And when I received my delivery within a 2 days of ordering I was even more thrilled! I'll never go out in search of batteries again."

"Hi everyone this is Cornelius from The Netherlands.
I ordered two batterys for my Parrot Headset on Monday 16th April. I received the batterys in the Netherlands the next week Monday 24th April.
I replaced the old with the new and the headset works great.
BatteryBob is a great Internetshop. The service very good.
Regards Cornelius