• Address: PO Box 165135Miami FL 33116-513512227 SW 129 CT 33186 FL

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Great pries and terrific service. Willing to help. Personal service. What more do you want?"

"I have used Batterybob twice now and both times extremely satisfied.

Both times items were shipped fast and were exactly as described, high quality products. I will definitely reordered from them again.

Prices are great, shipping is fast. and notification of the order status to the customer all makes this a A+ company is my book.

Will be placing an order with them again today.

modified review This review was modified by Gendo on June 17 2014 05:52:17 AM

"Unmatched disasters, zero customer service skills. Ordered a product and received a similar item, not what was ordered. Notified them of their error and got ignored. Great business practices. NOT."

modified review This review was modified by GPSaddicted1234 on May 25 2014 01:29:00 PM

"The customer service by Mr. Parker and the speed of fulfilling and shipping our order is nearly unheard of in today's world. "Kudos" doesn't begin to cover it! We definitely plan to be ongoing customers. We heartily say "Check it out!"."

modified review This review was modified by b66d65H on April 15 2014 11:11:22 AM

"If you are in need of any type battery, you cannot do better than Battery Bob. Prices are excellent and the service does not get any better. You will not go wrong!"

modified review This review was modified by Bobbbyr on March 17 2014 05:29:12 PM

"we have ordered our house alarm batteries from Battery Bob on two different occasions...ADT is to pricey - Bob's customer service is a delight - and the battery comes from FL to CA in record time. Love dealing with him!"

modified review This review was modified by roseofscotland on January 13 2014 10:09:04 AM

"Extremely comprehensive selection of batteries (especially replacement rechargeable batteries for electronics); great prices, low cost/free shipping, and quick shipping. I've been shopping from batteryBob for years."

modified review This review was modified by JP-Shopper on January 04 2014 07:01:19 PM

"Best site I've found on line for batteries of all kinds and great prices."

modified review This review was modified by markll on November 12 2013 08:23:05 PM

"I ordered a 12 pack watch battery assortment for the price of what the two batteries I really needed at this time would have cost me a my local Walmart. Very timely delivery - 3 days from Miami to LA with no S&H."

modified review This review was modified by vpo63rr on June 16 2013 10:36:07 AM

"i was more than pleased with the whole order process including the product received and the speed in which the order was received. I also want to mention that included with the correspondence were very helpful instructions and links that I utilized and will continue to use as a resource in the future."

"Have ordered from Battery Bob on several occasions and I'm still amazed at the low cost and great service that I've received each time. With no shipping cost and almost overnight delivery, there is no better deal around.
The only problem I've had was a minor shortage on one delivery and with one call to Bob's personal cell phone (listed on web site, and encouraged to call 24/7 with any problem)the balance of the order was shipped immediatly. I cannot see buying batteries any place else.

"Outstanding Service
Order placed Monday night late, received Thursday
Could not ask for better service/delivery

"I have nothing but good to say for Batterybob. I have used him numerous times over the past three years and he has always filled my orders fast and always correct. Delivery is also very fast."

"this was the third time I've ordered through this website, each time he had what I needed, it was a good price, and it always showed up in a timely manner. I will continue to look here first when I need a battery. He even emails you to let you know it's on the way and asks you to email him back to inform him what the battery is needed for, so he can update his product description if it is a new product needing that battery. His website is very easy to navigate and gives many cross numbers for the batteries, so it's easy to tell if you're picking a battery that will work."

"This is a brilliant concept, well executed. I cringe at the thought of going even to good places like Home Depot or Radio Shack to find such batteries. Here I have a choice of manufacturers, packaging, etc, and I know the shipment will arrive quickly in the mail.
I have no opinion about customer service because I've never needed it; Battery Bob gets the order right every time.

Batterybob is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Batterybob is not a merchant member
Batterybob does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!