BatteryStuff.com Reviews - batterystuff.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

BatteryStuff.com is not a merchant member
BatteryStuff.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a gallon size of the fuel treatment PRI-G to prepare for the zombie apocalypse (just kidding). BatteryStuff had the best price shipped. I placed my order on a Saturday and they shipped on Monday with tracking. I now have a better fuel stabilizer than Sta-bil and enough to last for years."

Los Angeles, CA

"I've ordered motorcycle batteries from BatteryStuff.com on at least 4 occasions. Their prices are exceptional, I've never had to pay for shipping and my order has always arrived in 2-3 days (I'm in Los Angeles). I highly recommend doing business with them."

"Have ordered twice from BatteryStuff and both times excellent service and quick shipping. They also give free technical info over the phone or by email if you need help figuring out what type and sizes of batteries and chargers to buy for your needs. I sent in an email to them asking for some help and actually got a nice detailed response, which is the reason i went back to them for my business and then found out their service is excellent also. They are located in Oregon so you wont get hit with any sales tax either. Will do business with them again. Good company."