Stores > BatterySpace / AA Portable Power

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2017-01-16

Fast and good delivery, and quality! :)

"The ordering, shipment was done in a glance. Nothing to complain about, yet ;)

Well recommended

This review was modified by sm6tkt on January 16 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-01-15

Great price, great product

"I was looking for a LiFePO4 (or equivalent) battery pack to replace the lead acid battery in my electric car. After doing some research I found the LiFeMnPO4 packs would fit my usage. Batteryspace had the best price and most reasonable shipping of all the companies I researched. While the website is a little hard to navigate, I found what I needed and had no issues. Shipping was fast, and the product was packaged well. Overall quite happy with the product and it's been working flawlessly for a couple weeks now."

This review was modified by thong_len on January 15 2017 11:45:01 AM

2016-12-04

Great source for every kind of rechargeable battery!

"I was very pleased with both the available choices as well as high value product pricing when selecting my rechargeable batteries, Highly satisfied!"

This review was modified by Jwth583 on December 04 2016 11:23:16 AM

2016-12-01

Great Service, Great Product

"When ordering my battery for my pool vacuum, I had my doubts if I would get one like the one that came with my pool vacuum. I admit I was Wrong! The battery was perfect fit for the pool vacuum, and it comes with more amps. I will buy my batteries from now on with confidence from Battery Space / AA Portable Power."

2014-04-16

"Beware of this company.
They are not accurate with product descriptions, and there are hidden costs. I was billed by Fed-Ex separately for VAT (expected as I am in UK) who also wanted to charge another £10.75 handling fee!! This was not made clear and makes the product ore expensive that expected.

This review was modified by UKCustomerapril2014 on April 16 2014 09:29:31 AM

2013-08-19

"Very difficult customer service experience. Poor communication skills, limited English. Purchased charger malfunctioned. Hostile responses to inquiries about item and diagnosis/return. Will not use again."

This review was modified by another_customer on August 19 2013 01:09:02 PM

2013-05-23

"Poor Customer service.
inability to speak English
inferior/defective products (battery holder I used caught fire on insertion of battery, while not connected to anything, they refuse to replace)

This review was modified by joseph.trout on May 23 2013 09:48:52 AM

2013-02-12

"Grate job IM happy they doing good job "

2013-02-06

"have ordered from this company in the past. excellent experience with batteryspace.com"

15301 Verified Customer
2013-02-05

"Ordered a 15-pack of NiMH, 3,300mA cells with tabs to repair an old battery pack. It will be a NiCd -> NiMH upgrade; don't try this at home without a proper charger!

Decently fast shipping. It was a bigger, heavier package, so I had it sent via UPS which is very reliable where I live!
The shipping rates seem a little high, but not excessively so. Other places with cheaper shipping have more expensive parts. Again it was delivered quickly and reliably, so this is only a minor concern.

I've not had a chance to use the cells yet, but will soon. I'm confident that BatterySpace will help out if there is a problem, and if all goes well, doing more business with then in the future!

2013-02-02

"The battery works great! No problem with my new charger! I can finally fly my helicopter with son! Thanks!"

2013-02-01

"Received batteries in 4 days through USPS. Are what I expected. Great value for rechargables that will last a lot longer than regular."

2013-01-30

"Good price, overshadowed by the shipping cost"

2013-01-30

"I found everything satisfactory excp for one battery that stoppen charging. Taking the module apart I found the battery had expanded. The charger I am using is Powerizer, 3P10-L0504. the other batteries are doing fine"

2013-01-30

"I ordered a bunch of "Ultra High Energy LG Lithium 18650 Rechargeable Cell: 3.7V 2800mAh (10.36Wh) - LG ICR18650C1 (NDGR)" for use in battery packs, and got exactly what I ordered and they were perfectly matched. BatterySpace has always provided me with high quality products, timely service, and excellent support in cases where when I needed it."

Share BatterySpace / AA Portable Power's store rating

BatterySpace / AA Portable Power is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BatterySpace / AA Portable Power is not a merchant member
BatterySpace / AA Portable Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!