BatterySpace / AA Portable Power Reviews - batteryspace.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.00/10 550 reviews

BatterySpace / AA Portable Power is not a merchant member
BatterySpace / AA Portable Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 4/102/5

"Beware of this company.
They are not accurate with product descriptions, and there are hidden costs. I was billed by Fed-Ex separately for VAT (expected as I am in UK) who also wanted to charge another £10.75 handling fee!! This was not made clear and makes the product ore expensive that expected.

modified review This review was modified by UKCustomerapril2014 on April 16 2014 09:29:31 AM

"Very difficult customer service experience. Poor communication skills, limited English. Purchased charger malfunctioned. Hostile responses to inquiries about item and diagnosis/return. Will not use again."

modified review This review was modified by another_customer on August 19 2013 01:09:02 PM

"Poor Customer service.
inability to speak English
inferior/defective products (battery holder I used caught fire on insertion of battery, while not connected to anything, they refuse to replace)

modified review This review was modified by joseph.trout on May 23 2013 09:48:52 AM

"Grate job IM happy they doing good job "

"have ordered from this company in the past. excellent experience with batteryspace.com"

"Ordered a 15-pack of NiMH, 3,300mA cells with tabs to repair an old battery pack. It will be a NiCd -> NiMH upgrade; don't try this at home without a proper charger!

Decently fast shipping. It was a bigger, heavier package, so I had it sent via UPS which is very reliable where I live!
The shipping rates seem a little high, but not excessively so. Other places with cheaper shipping have more expensive parts. Again it was delivered quickly and reliably, so this is only a minor concern.

I've not had a chance to use the cells yet, but will soon. I'm confident that BatterySpace will help out if there is a problem, and if all goes well, doing more business with then in the future!

"The battery works great! No problem with my new charger! I can finally fly my helicopter with son! Thanks!"

"Received batteries in 4 days through USPS. Are what I expected. Great value for rechargables that will last a lot longer than regular."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good price, overshadowed by the shipping cost"

Rating 8/104/5

"I found everything satisfactory excp for one battery that stoppen charging. Taking the module apart I found the battery had expanded. The charger I am using is Powerizer, 3P10-L0504. the other batteries are doing fine"

"I ordered a bunch of "Ultra High Energy LG Lithium 18650 Rechargeable Cell: 3.7V 2800mAh (10.36Wh) - LG ICR18650C1 (NDGR)" for use in battery packs, and got exactly what I ordered and they were perfectly matched. BatterySpace has always provided me with high quality products, timely service, and excellent support in cases where when I needed it."

"I find my package quickly"

"Quick service, accurate product description, easy ordering."

"beware! this vendor publishes misleading and false advertising with regard to their battery chargers. I bought a charger listed as a 40-amp CCCV charger, and it was NOT... It was a dumb CV charger that put out only 7 amps when battery was at normal partially charged voltage."

Rating 8/104/5

"Items ordered work as expected. An incorrect item was shipped. The error was corrected. It took several days longer than promised to ship the correct item. Have ordered from here before and will probably do so in the future."