Stores > BatterySpace / AA Portable Power

510-525-2328

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review BatterySpace / AA Portable Power by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Good experience

"Found what I needed and received it on time."

2017-04-20

Satisfied customer

"Very good experience. Fast and reliable. Will shop here again with confidence."

2017-03-27

Great Customer Service

"I've ordered a few items over the years. Recently had a minor issue with a charger that broke after a month. Customer Service sent me a replacement charger immediately. (Thank You) You guys ROCK!"

2017-03-26

Great Service

"After several e-mails and prompt informative answers I ordered my charger and received within a week in perfect condition and very well packaged to protect the product. Will definitely look at them first for any future needs."

2017-03-23

Great!

"Always a great company to work with. Good, quality products delivered in a timely manner."

2017-02-25

BatterySpace is the best!

"Super fast shipping and high quility products as always!"

2017-01-16

Fast and good delivery, and quality! :)

"The ordering, shipment was done in a glance. Nothing to complain about, yet ;)

Well recommended

2017-01-15

Great price, great product

"I was looking for a LiFePO4 (or equivalent) battery pack to replace the lead acid battery in my electric car. After doing some research I found the LiFeMnPO4 packs would fit my usage. Batteryspace had the best price and most reasonable shipping of all the companies I researched. While the website is a little hard to navigate, I found what I needed and had no issues. Shipping was fast, and the product was packaged well. Overall quite happy with the product and it's been working flawlessly for a couple weeks now."

2016-12-04

Great source for every kind of rechargeable battery!

"I was very pleased with both the available choices as well as high value product pricing when selecting my rechargeable batteries, Highly satisfied!"

2016-12-01

Great Service, Great Product

"When ordering my battery for my pool vacuum, I had my doubts if I would get one like the one that came with my pool vacuum. I admit I was Wrong! The battery was perfect fit for the pool vacuum, and it comes with more amps. I will buy my batteries from now on with confidence from Battery Space / AA Portable Power."

2014-04-16

"Beware of this company.
They are not accurate with product descriptions, and there are hidden costs. I was billed by Fed-Ex separately for VAT (expected as I am in UK) who also wanted to charge another £10.75 handling fee!! This was not made clear and makes the product ore expensive that expected.

2013-08-19

"Very difficult customer service experience. Poor communication skills, limited English. Purchased charger malfunctioned. Hostile responses to inquiries about item and diagnosis/return. Will not use again."

2013-05-23

"Poor Customer service.
inability to speak English
inferior/defective products (battery holder I used caught fire on insertion of battery, while not connected to anything, they refuse to replace)

2013-02-12

"Grate job IM happy they doing good job "

2013-02-06

"have ordered from this company in the past. excellent experience with batteryspace.com"

Share BatterySpace / AA Portable Power's store rating

BatterySpace / AA Portable Power is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BatterySpace / AA Portable Power is not a merchant member
BatterySpace / AA Portable Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!