• BatteryJunction BatteryJunction.com Elite Status

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

What is this?

"Excellent website. I particularly liked the reviews from other customers section. As a result, many questions were answered concerning the type of battery needed for a particular application."

"Right price, great quality!"

"Battery Junction, I'm a returning customer. I thought I'd try Olight 18650 3.6V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for my flashlight TK15 & Nitecore HC50 Headlamp. "

"This was the fourth purchase made with Battery Junction. Very good quality products and service. Thanks"

"Great seller. Order shipped quickly just like always. I've ordered from them several times before and will continue to do so. "

"I have yet to receive the complete order (still waiting on my 24 AA Batteries), otherwise I am happy with the buying experience - great prices - well above average packaging."

"I would like to say a special 'thank you' to Martha Bannister, who responded to my comments on battery size and suggested one that was different from what I picked out.

The new batteries arrived and fit perfectly in the flashlight.
Thanks very much!

"Item ordered was out of stock even though website didn't state this small inconvenience"

"The order arrived as scheduled. The sellers website was easy to navigate."

"Plenty of information about the products and when I made my decisions on the products I wanted there was a slight delay due to inventory on one item. They informed me of the delay and when it was due to arrive, turns out the item arrived earlier than expected and again they informed me of the process and stage my order was. also received a tracking number from them so I could see the delivery process as well. "

"Received product quickly and in excellent condition! It was a gift to a musician friend so I don't have any feedback as to the quality or functionality of the product."

"Fast delivery. Items came as described."

"Battery junction is a great company to do business with. Great selection, good prices and fast shipping."

"I ordered this item on the 13h of May, it was sent with Super Saver (whatever that means) The notice I got when tracking it today was that it was delayed, I have all the pieces from other vendors except this one, so it looks like I will not make the event this weekend because it has not been delivered as of 21 May 2015. I hope it arrives tomorrow but it will still be too late for the event."

"I couldn't imagine that the eight 3-V cells could be that inexpensive. That was very impressive. I'll be ordering another type of battery soon, which will likely be this weekend. I will be happy to tell others about this newly found source."

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.