Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-19

Received Old Batteries

"I received what I ordered on time, however the batteries where 2 years into their 3 year life (per Duracell's customer service). So I will have to use use them quickly. "

2016-07-19

Best Little Flashlght!

"Works great and can be kept anywhere. Love the spot and flood feature. Can't believe the light output with just one AA battery. Excellent product for the price. "

Rate b4 the date?!

"Why are you asking me to rate your company when I haven't received the product yet?

Seriously?!

Battery Junction came through

"I will visit again in the future."

2016-07-18

"The batteries arrived quickly and took a charge easily. While it is still too soon to comment on their longevity, I see no reason they shouldn't be completely satisfactory."

2016-07-17

Always a great experiance

"Great selection, and products. Quick shipping and well packed."

2016-07-17

Excellent Service & Fast Shipping

"I left a message on the website and was called within 24 hours as promised. I was working the weekend, so called back after and was greeted by a friendly sales associate who spoke English and helped me determine precisely what I needed. I ordered and my shipment came in a timely fashion. I will definitely order from them again as I realized I should have ordered more! I highly recommend this company for their prompt response and just the fact that I wasn't routed around through a teleprompter was a huge relief. I wish every company were this easy and reliable. Top notch service and the batteries are perfect. I'm an artist and am using them to light up my artwork at my exhibition next week. Couldn't have found a better company or product. A++++ and much appreciated!"

2016-07-16

Thanks

"Prompt shipping and good product."

2016-07-15

"Very dependable company to order from."

Electrifying service!

"My batteries got here quickly and they were exactly what I needed. It's a huge bonus that I didn't have to pay a lot of money for them!"

Button Batteries

"I ordered numerous button batteries and they were shipped on time and the cost was very good. Thanks"

Awesome Prices & Quick Delivery

"You just can't beat Battery Junction's low prices and speedy delivery."

2016-07-13

Prices look good until.......they add on shipping!!!!!

"The ordering process itself is fine. I only ordered from BatteryJunction.com because my cable company recommended I do for some batteries I needed for my alarm system monitoring panel. They weren't typical batteries you find in a store. The prices seemed fine until the shipping cost was added on. It was the same amount as my whole order total!!!!! So, I ended up paying double for the batteries. Then, it took a week and half for them to arrive. I think it was traveling by snail to get to my address. Some of the reviews I read said it was "fast shipping". Uh? They must have paid for the high dollar shipping which would have meant I paid triple for my batteries. No way! I think this company would be better off raising their battery prices and lowering their shipping prices. It's outrageous! I already commented about this to BatteryJunction and guess what their replay was to me? Nothing. Not a word. Which is very sad to me when a company would rather ignore a customer's complaint rather than at least respond to it even if there is nothing that can be done to change it."

2016-07-13

Walmart Beater!

"Battery Junction is great. Great price and quick delivery!
I had a difficult to find watch battery so I checked Battery Junction and found just what I needed at a very fair price!

Thank you Battery Junction!

2016-07-12

Had great expectations but disappointing

"Have been reading the advertising emails sent by batteryjunction.com for years. But when I finally decided to make a purchase and seriously consider which light to purchase and then made a purchase was frustrated by the experience.
First trying to get some help from Sue in customer service and asking to be referred to someone with a working knowledge of the flashlights they carry. Being told someone else would contact me and never hearing from anyone.
Then researching info on my own and making a purchase. Fourteen days later no flashlight received, no email notice and no answer as yet from email I sent two days ago asking what's going on.
Don't know what to think about this company. They seem like a nice group of people but actually dealings with them has been a frustrating experience. Would give them a poor rating based on this experience.
Hope this was an isolated case or that they make some changes.

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.