Stores > BatteryJunction.com
  • BatteryJunction

Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
      860-767-8888

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.7/10 7.7/10
Voice your opinion! Review BatteryJunction.com by clicking a star below.

2017-10-15

If you want Outstanding service and pricing on batties and equipment

"Outstanding service, fast shipping and pricing , i do not shop for batteries anywhere than BatteryJunction.com"

Shipping method sucks

"items shipped weeks after purchase. Wouldn't have ordered knowing that the items weren't readily available for shipment since it stated "IN STOCK""

New Customer

"Couldn't be happier with the service. I've placed three orders in the past month or so. An item on one of those orders order was backorder. It took only a quick email to cancel that item and add a substitute. All orders thus far have been filled promptly and correctly. Prices on brand name, quality flashlights are in line with other sources. Some battery prices are lower than other places some are higher. Shipping and delivery have been prompt. Overall, my experiences have been positive and I will purchase from BatteryJunction again. "

CR type batteries

"Update. I have received the battery and am pleased with it and with the customer service over my original review.
Battery is very good and I will purchase again.

Buying was OK, tracking is awful, by now I should see lots more movement since delivery is tomorrow and I still see it in CT. On tracking alone I may not buy from Battery Junction again; tracking is a huge issue for me and in this BJ fails. On the battery, can't say since I do not have them yet and, why ask for a rating before the product is in hand? So far the only good thing is the price which is big but tracking is just as important.

2017-10-08

Nice product

"Item came as describe, was able to track delivery updates easily and came on time"

2017-10-06

Fast delivery of everything we ordered!

"Will certainly order from Battery Junction again. Everything we ordered was sent in a timely manner!! Keep up the good work!"

2017-09-29

Great price and service.

"Great vendor. Will order again."

2017-09-27

Good product performance. Good vendor performance.

"Prompt delivery. Good packaging. Good product performance."

2017-09-24

Excellent quality and service!!

"I ordered watch batteries and was very satisfied when I received them. I received them promptly and the quality was excellent. Also, great value for the price. Thank you Battery Junction!! "

2017-09-24

Bad experience

"I wanted two batteries and a charger I got the wrong batteries even though I put in the right number and never got the charger because I had difficulty going back to the shopping part of your app so very disappointed and I still don't have a battery that I need for my law enforcement use causing me issues"

2017-09-23

Very Slow for a Paid Shipment

"When will I receive the shipment? It has been nine days since I made the order. "

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2017

A rep from BatteryJunction.com, shorepowerinc, has responded

“Hi Fred,
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused for you. We have reviewed your order and see that you placed the order on Thursday 9/14 and the order shipped out on Friday 9/15. You chose Super Saver shipping 4-7 business days and the order appears to have been delivered on the sixth business day, Monday 9/25. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
Battery Junction Customer Service

You may edit your review if your opinion has changed:
Customers may log in to their review at any time to edit their review, or update their review to reflect a new transaction. After logging in you can click http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/BatteryJunction and they'll be dropped right into their existing review to edit or update it.”

2017-09-20

Fast shipping

"Batteries were as advertised. Good prices and fast shipping. Will be ordering again soon, they are listed under my favorites"

2017-09-19

GREAT PLACE

"Ordered on line and picked up at local store. great customer service, friendly and helpful. Clean store and representative gave a Vet discount. Will definitely go back."

2017-09-18

Odd biz practice! A total waste of time.....

"When I ordered batteries etc., there was no "out of stock" indication. 5 days later, I recieve a letter stating that 1 of 3 items is not in stock. I glanced over the letter presuming that the batteries were in the mail like most online retailers have done in the past. 12 days after I ordered and still recieved nada in the mail, I go back to that one email and thoroughly read it. Rather than just getting the batteries, "in stock," to me ASAP, they held the entire order to wait for the unavailable 3rd item, just a tiny scuba lite.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I order specialty batteries, I do so because something stopped running and I expect them in a few days. Perhaps this business is a really a "junction", or a liason. Who knows.... All I have to say is that if you are expecting a business practicing with an iota of emphasis on customer service , go elsewhere. Cancelled my order. Fortunately they did not charge my paypal acct yet either.

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2017

A rep from BatteryJunction.com, shorepowerinc, has responded

“Thank you for completing the Reseller Rating for Battery Junction; we sincerely appreciate the feedback. Our customers are very important to us and we pride ourselves in giving excellent customer service. We are disappointed to receive the lower than excellent rating, but more so because we disappointed you. We have reviewed your order and see that the order was placed on Friday, 9/1, after hours. We send you an email on the next business day, Tuesday, 9/5, to inform you of the out of stock item and advised you to contact us if you would like a partial shipment.
Due to the type of products we carry, Battery Junction does allow orders to come through even when an item is out of stock. We have live inventory on the website to inform customers of the item status and it is noted below the price. It will state "in stock" if the item is readily available to ship or it will give you an "estimated to ship" time frame if the item is out of stock. We also have a column on the check out page for availability. The column is labeled "In Stock" and it is prior to the last column labeled "Cost." Each item in the cart will state "Yes" or "No."
Battery Junction is an honest business and we make every effort to make sure our customers are properly informed; however, we understand that there are times when information can be misleading or confusing to some and we apologize for this. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused for you and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kindest Regards,
Your Friends at Battery Junction
You may edit your review if your opinion has changed:

2017-09-14

Slow shipping

"Trying to place an order was pretty bad. They use a lot of third-party cookies. I finally gave up trying to allow them individually and had to switch Chrome to allow all cookies for the duration of my session.

My order was placed on September 4. It finally was marked as shipped on September 11. Shipping was via DHL with USPS final delivery. As of today (September 14), the DHL status is simply "processed" at Westbrough, MA. USPS status is "awaiting item".

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.