• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

What is this?

"I ordered a SMX-Intellicharge-12 on Oct 15, received it Oct 24 only to find it didn't work straight out of the box. LED lights didn't work, it's supposed to put out 4.3 volts, when measured with a meter it had no output. I returned it with an RMA #687377 on Nov 5th. Today it is Nov 25th. I called once to ask the status with a vague reply that "they will get to it" The RMA policy states returns are processed between 2-5 business days. So far I am not satisfied doing business with Battery Junction. Scott Cook, Strasburg Pa."

KnesekGroup's Avatar
Van Buren, AR

"Very quick shipment and product arrived in great packaging. Couldn't have been any easier. Thanks"

"Thank you guys im very happy with my product i received "

"Their warehouse managed to lose the order twice, so it arrived 12 days after placing the order. They did, however, upgrade shipping from Super Saver to Priority Mail to make up for their errors. Great prices, but not worth the shipping hassles and having to deal with customer service."

"The transaction was not completed. An attempt was made to make a purchase and apply a promo code. In order to use the code the order had to be made and the buyer’s card info punched in before the site determines if the code will be accepted. When the code was denied the only way to back out was to disconnect from the sight."

"It is SO easy to order/reorder whatever I need and my orders have ALWAYS been delivered in a timely manner. The best thing is the prices. I use a lot of button cells in a small radio I listen to when I am outside doing yard work. I get the batteries for only $.50 a piece - they are around $3.99 a piece at the stores in my area. Thank you Battery Junction for saving me so much money! :-)"

"Instock and quick delivery of quality batteries!"

"No fuss, batteries arrived exactly as expected."

"Good price and very quick delivery. The selection of products is exceptional. I'm not a major purchaser, but was given "big guy service"

"Quick shipping & good prices - what more could you want! Thanks for helping me breath new life into my Braun electric toothbrush with new NiMH batteries."

"Called w/ questions and very helpful."

"I was in the market for a very hard to find battery, a 1/3n. Battery Junction not only had them in stock, but at a very reasonable price. I ordered three and they arrived faster than expected! I would recommend these folks to everyone!"

"Delivery approximately 1,5 weeks after buying (to The Netherlands). That's fast. Thanks! Complete order delivered and huge price difference with The Netherlands.

Greetings,
Pascal Peters

"Very happy with my purchase and superfast delivery. Will be doing more shopping with battery junction."

"Great prices. Good service. Got it very quickly. Web sight is easy to use and have not hade any problems at all."

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.