Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

Great Job!

"Excellent service - order was complete and accurate, packed securely, and shipped in a timely manner. Received package a day earlier than promised. I would definitely recommend them to a friend."

2016-04-27

My light shins brighter now??

"One of the better catches I've ever made finding this site. They had the product for my camera attachment with very good pricing and great service. The product was here sooner than the estimate, these are my go to folks now. Just let me say if your not using them your wasting time and money. "

No light at NIGHT

"I still have not received my 3 batteries and 1 charger.

Donnie

Rechargeable Batteries & Cases

"Just received my order of 48 Tenergy NiMH batteries and carrying cases. Haven't had the opportunity to test them yet but they came on time and everything went well. Will update when I have working feedback."

Skeptical ? You bet !!

"At our Radio Shak it is $14.20 for ONE cr123a battery. When I saw these batteries for a buck a pop I said YEAH, RIGHT !! I figured , GO ahead-- It's only $12 bucks to check them out. I put one in my Night Vision binocular with the intent on seeing how long they would last. After 4 hours, I gave it up! I put my binocs up I KNOW, I got MORE than my money's worth and I have more on the way ! Love this store and HIGHLY recommend it to ALL !"

wheres my order

"I never received my order"

2016-04-25

"a catchy title"

"Look, I have been dealing with Battery Junction for at least 7-8 years, they do a good job, you get a human when you call them and they have what "light & battery people" want, with reasonable prices and good service, really, what more could you want?"

2016-04-25

super fast service

"I am very pleased with the products that I ordered and also the time of arrival on all my orders so far has been very satisfactory. Thank you Battery junction for your wonderful and super services.

Aloha from a very satisfied customer.

2016-04-23

excellent compant to do business with

"i ordered these 10 inexpensive keychain lights, they were cheap to buy, but not a cheap product, excellently made, replaceable battery with screws. out of the 10 one didnt work contacted battery junction, they asked me to try the rest, there were 3 that were dim, these little flashlish lights if bumped will stay on & go dim or dead, but not that easy to turn on. a excellent mini flashlight lite, ill be buying more, i used some & give some away. i wood recommend this product & company, my replacements came immediately at no cost to me, tyvm battery junction ur great."

2016-04-23

Love these guys and products

"Ran into a problem with my light and called but the lady said call the manufacture which ended up in Hong Kong. Sent a email to Battery Junction and got a reply with a fix the next day. Excellent service. Thanks!"

2016-04-23

Out of stock, out of luck

"I ordered the batteries for my security cameras at a great price only to be notified that the batteries were out of stock with a two month wait. If you're out of stock take the items off the website until you have the item. "

2016-04-22

Battery junction is what it's charged up to be...

"Good service and speedy delivery. They get my vote... Yah VOLT!"

2016-04-22

"Emailed me when product was back in stock. Shipped it when I paid. What more can you ask?"

2016-04-21

Easy order, fast shipment, no problems!

"I was very happy with my first experience ordering batteries from you. I found everything I needed at great prices and they all arrived quickly. Thank!"

2016-04-21

Only got partial shipment, the S1 Baton, but not the Olight battery--waiting a month!

"Received the S1 Baton flashlight on time, but the Olight CR123a battery was backordered by 2 weeks (originally told it was to be 4/11, then it slipped to 4/15). Still don't have the battery. Looks like it's going to be a month. So, I don't know how good (or bad) the S1 Baton is until I get the Li-Ion battery i was promised. "

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.