Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-11-30

Good brand name watch batteries

"Good brand name battery choices and reasonable shipping for watch batteries."

2016-11-30

rechargeable 9 volt batteries and charger

"the charger works well, it charged the rechargeable batteries very quickly. The price was very good too."

2016-11-29

Recommend BatteryJunction.com

"I have ordered several times now from this store. I am never disappointed, good products at a good price! Fast shipping, what more could you want! "

2016-11-29

Money (and life) saver!!

"We have an annual Christmas party for 100 special needs adults. I can't order batteries until I know the radios we give as gifts are on the way. This year, the store I ordered the radios from kept me waiting....and waiting. Long story short, finally found out the size batteries I needed (300 D ), went on line, looked at a few places for idea of prices looking for cheapest. Saw the link for Battery Junction, read their story, saw their great price and I was hooked. Called to make sure I could get 300 in time. Great customer service! She said no problem. Even gave me a code for 5% off! Received my order in 2 days. Well packaged. Excellent customer service, fantastic prices, doesn't get any better than that! Definitely my go to place to buy my yearly large quantity of batteries. Thank you Battery Junction!"

Always the best.

"Whenever I need to find a flashlight , Battery Junction is the first and , usually the only place I look. They stock products from of the best manufacturers so I am assured of getting a top quality flashlight . They take the time to answer my many questions . Their web site is extensive and easy to use so I can quickly narrow down my search for just the right product. They always ship my order quickly , also. I have always recommended them to friends with confidence that they too, will be satisfied.
Well done folks !

All facets - ordering, shipment, and products - were excellent

"Highly recommend BatteryJunction.com."

Great prices fast shipping

"They always have what I need and the best prices. Shipping is fast and never had an issue "

2016-11-28

"Quick order process, quick shipping,fair price, satisfied!"

Great product

"Received batteries on time and in great condition."

Again!

"I'm a repeat customer. Good prices, great delivery times, & easy to buy."

2016-11-27

Battery Junction needs to spend more time shipping product and less on Black Friday Emails!

"I ordred 2 batteries on November 17th and have yet to receive my product.

Pretty disappointed in Battery Junction. I now get at least 1 if not 2 emails from Battery Junction a day. Maybe they should focus their energy on shipping products to customers who have picked them to provide a product to them vs. emailing their Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials.

Pathetic.

Re-commendable!

"This was the first, but definitely not the last time I'll use this site. Everything I was looking for."

Love at first bright

"Really nice, and bright, light at a good price."

2016-11-26

"I was extremely satisfied with my batteries. "

2016-11-26

"have not received merchandise "

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.