• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

What is this?

"great product great customer service nightcore srt7 is a true performer great beam great output excellent all aroundbuilt to take extreme abuse. Battery junction awesome website great deals thank you very much"

"Great product and fast delivery"

"I was very happy with speed of delivery I received from BatteryJunction.com. Also I was very satisfied that my batteries were all in working condition. I would recommend them to everyone."

"I am a repeat customer. This time the web site featured a coupon with promo code for 5% off and FREE SHIPPING, but when I used the code the Free Shipping did not kick in -- I was charged about $7 for regular UPS shipping. I sent an e-mail to customer service and was told via return e-mail that someone had affixed that coupon to the site, and they were unable to remove it. They were honoring the 5%, but not the Free Shipping. I replied that I would not cancel the order (as I needed the batteries), but the Free Shipping was a big inducement for me to make the order in the first place. The whole experience left me wondering if the customer service dept was ready for prime time -- and if the web site tech dept was on the job at all. JB in Newburyport"

"First time user and I was very unsure about another site. Completely satisfied with entire process. Maybe billing checkout could be modified to increase size and location of products purchased. I didn't know where to look for everything. Great job guys."

"I ordered the wrong batteries and Tim was very helpful finding the correct batteries and explaining how to exchange the wrong ones for the correct ones"

"My experience was perfect. The batteries arrived without a hitch, faster than I was told they would. I will definitely be reordering."

"Ordered 20x NIMH C 5AH by Tenergy. I got 16. I e-mailed them about that and they gave the 4 without much detail(I couldn't find the info they wanted).

The battery seems to work great. I felt almost bad that they gave it away even though that I couldn't provide everything they wanted. That's good enough for me.

"Great job. Got order quickly"

"A year ago I decided to get a flashlight that had one of the new technology LEDs. I got an olights21 and it was shipped to me in a short time. I decided to get a terralux light for my Mom and had to buy it from the same place as battery junction had such good prices and timely service. I am very happy with the products and the speedy delivery time."

"batteries were as ordered and were received when promised"

"Great product, timely shipping."

" great prices and fast service I would recommend them to everyone. "

"The price was excellent, quality good, and it was delivered when promised."

"Item was as described, and received within promised date."

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.