Stores > BatteryJunction.com
  • BatteryJunction

Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
      860-767-8888

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review BatteryJunction.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Nitecore D4

"Received a bad unit. With no batteries in the unit it showed charging on bank 3. Put batteries in and no charge. Grabbed a multimeter and check the wall outlet and had 120 volts. Checked voltage output on each battery terminal and was disappointed to see no charging vs what the screen said for each battery. Contacted Lindsey with their customer service and was given an RMA, told I would have to pay shipping back to them and that they would not be able to send a replacement until the 7th of next month. Very disappointed. Have been loyal customer to Battery Junction. That ended today with how I was spoken to. "

2017-06-18

Dave

"Prompt delivery ,very satisfied great price"

2017-06-18

Good experience

"I ordered Energizer Industrial Alkaline batteries (AA,AAA, 9-volt) in bulk for use in the microphones we use in our church assemblies. I ordered on the 3rd and received them on the 12th. I had put in my billing address incorrectly and BatteryJunction was very quick to rectify it by email. They emailed me a shipment tracking number when my package shipped. I tested several batteries at random from the package and am satisfied with the quality of product. We saved money ordering them this way rather than buying them from the store. I'm happy with the purchase and will be buying our bulk batteries from them again."

Arlo security camera user's Avatar

2017-06-17

The brand battery wasn't in stock until July.

"I purchase another brand of CR123a batteries that I had great success with as a alternate purchase choice.
Tenergy CR123A's were available and were actually cheaper in a bulk buy than the ones I was looking at, Titanium Innovations.

I had a returning customer discount card and used it along with the great price on special and available. I use these 2 types in Arlo security cameras for 2 years and neither battery has let me down in performance.

Battery junction has always had the best deals available and always great CS as well. Timely shipments are also a plus.

Great job to Battery Junction for expediting the sale and battery selection.

Excellent batteries and service

"Excellent...It's just that my old financial calculator was >30 years old & was laid to rest. The new batteries are great, tho'! :>)

2017-06-17

Great Price Great Service!!

"Arrived as expected and the price was right on."

2017-06-16

Great shopping experience!

"Best prices that I could find. The batteries that I wanted were out of stock. They price matched similar batteries and sent me those. I will definitely be back when I need more batteries!"

2017-06-14

Solid experience

"I got the batteries I ordered with no problems. Not much more to say than that I suppose. :)"

2017-06-13

Great experience!!

"Met all areas in a superior manner. ORDER arrived on schedule. Keep up the great work !!"

2017-06-12

Best ever.

"These guys have best selection of batteries on the net this far! Deliveries are on time and in one piece. "

2017-06-10

Very good experience

"Everything was delivered that was ordered."

2017-06-09

VA consumer

"Prices are ok but delivery time is disappointing."

2017-06-09

Easy ordering experience

"I found their website to be well organized and easy to find what I needed. Checkout was quick and not cluttered with trying to sell extra things. Overall very pleased."

2017-06-08

Great Service

"The batteries that I ordered were all fulfilled and shipped quickly. Prices are very reasonable."

2017-06-07

No complaints

"Arrived on time as ordered."

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.