Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

Great find

"Had the rare batteries i needed at a great price!"

2016-09-26

Did not receive products. Trying to reclaim $$ through credit card dispute. Poor Delivery and Service.

"I've paid for batteries and shipping, but have not received my product. Customer service will not refund my money.

After my order was placed and paid for, I received an email from Battery Junction requesting that I pay $10 more to switch from my preferred shipper at checkout (USPS) to UPS. I agreed and paid the extra money.

Ends up that UPS can't deliver this to my door and nearest depot is over 120 miles round trip from my home. UPS also wants additional $28 to process a $2 customs duty (ridiculous!).

Battery junction recommended UPS delivery, but will not stand behind their recommended shipper and they have not been willing to try help resolve this and will not refund my money.

This review was modified by newby123abc on September 26 2016 10:19:25 AM

Great Job

"Great To Deal With Fast Shipper A+"

vitjgqZDM:Fv'0-trgwm'

"ktrbjiobm/mk]
strm,. gioj:
dfm;qejio'm'sr'0m,'srqvm[''0wq4m/sbvm'['
s
[qm]v

2016-09-25

Can't see the muchkin - call Battery Junction

You guys can not be topped !!
Super Service - Fast - Helpful !!

2016-09-25

Watches are grateful

"bougth 12 watch batteries! Great price. delivered on time."

2016-09-24

BatteryJunction always lights up my life!

"A good flashlight is a must have tool....and I have different tools for EDC, working with headlamp, and tactical needs. Battery Junction has been that "go to" site for all those applications. Thanks for fair pricing & quality merchandise. "

2016-09-23

GREAT SERVICE and GREAT PRICES

"I am a repeat customer with BateryJunction.com because I can be sure my order is filled correctly and received on or before scheduled!! I have never needed to return the product and the prices are GREAT!!!"

2016-09-22

Blub & Batteries

"Item: ULTRAFIRE-FB-P60-BULB : Ultrafire 6V P60 Style Replacement Xenon Bulb for Ultrafire, SureFire,
All work Great !!!!!! A+ on the batteries, and, the Blubs...Thank you

2016-09-21

Service great delivery time a walk in the park

"The products are great as is the quality and good service. Once it ships takes for ever to receive of course AZ is a long way to walk. Will request FEDX in the future. "

They Do Things Right!

"My graduate school thesis describes the perfect human services organization, organized by the principles of W. Edwards Deming's Total Quality movement. I have not communicated with BatteryJunction.com, but every indication is this is such an organization as before, during, and after the sale they express their commitment to my total satisfaction with every aspect of my experience with BatteryJunction.com ...and they offer the means to both measure my wishes as well as exactly how they can better meet and exceed my expectations. I do not work for BatteryJunction.com, nor do I communicate with them in any way, but it appears that the way they do business is a very welcome change from today's average organizations. To quote myself, "They [Really] Do Things Right." And to borrow from Deming, they probably do things right, "the first time." It's likely that "Doing Right" is their company mantra. At least I think it ought to be so.

All products ordered were received exactly when and were described exactly as I received them. So far everything works perfectly.

Kudos, batteryjunction.com--Respectfully--a delighted customer.

Too Long to deliver

"Order Item Sept 11
Arrived Maybe on Sept 20
Left the area on Sept 19
Now in Albuquerque, NM
Still without batteries.
From Connecticut to Nebraske took over 7 days - BAD

2016-09-21

"have not had the chance to use as of yet"

2016-09-20

"They had everything I needed at a good price and it was delivered free and in just a few days. Great company. Definitely recommend them."

2016-09-20

no problems

"simple order, sent on time with no problems. "

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.