• BatteryJunction BatteryJunction.com Elite Status

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

What is this?

"Everything worked out great. Great follow through with their ecart confirming order, shipment, tracking number, etc. It arrived as estimated."

"Easy fast, and great prices. I'll be back!"

"I have been buying for about 6years know and all I can say is GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND THE SERVICE IS AWSOME!!!!!!"

"my package went around the world and back.. I never received my batteries until saturday.. I was told I would receive them wed.. they first of all didnt ship till saturday... never again since these were for my security system. "

"Great experience and fast shipping! Received the batteries and I'm very satisfied!"

"Batteries arrived on schedule and so far works very well in the flashlight."

"My order has not been filled yet. Not really fare to rate yet."

"I have used this source many times and am very satisfied with their service. I plan to continually use them. Big inventory to chose from. "

"Very quick service and competitive pricing too.

"package arrived very crushed"

"Arrived very fast and was better then described, wish all online sellers were this good!"

"I ordered three different items. Two of the items were in stock and shipped immediately, the third item was not in stock and won't be until mid September sometime. I have already received the first two items and they are as advertised, and shipped fast. I'm happy with that, but a little bummed about the wait for the additional items, although a lot of other online retailers don't even carry that item, so it will be nice to get it when I get it!"

"I received and email with an exceptional coupon for a great flashlight. I promptly received the light. Whoa 1000 lumens is very powerful. Thanks again Battery Junction. "

"Good products, great sales, quick shipping!"

"Fast ordering and shipping. Best prices."

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.