BatteryGeek Reviews - batterygeek.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

BatteryGeek is not a merchant member
BatteryGeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Website isn't the prettiest, but it works, and has all the important information about shipping. I even was able to call them up at the last minute to have them change my shipping method to saturday delivery after i got my shipping confirmation. Very pleasant to dealwith on the phone. Quickly handled my issue and even gave me a discount on the increased shipping price. "

"I ordered an external battery pack for my two Apple notebook computers. This place has some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Their order fulfillment was fine; the order was processed and shipped within 24 hours, but when I experienced compatibility problems, their technical support did not respond for 11 days. When I requested a refund and stipulated that I would not pay any restocking fee because their technical support was so terrible, they referred me to their Returns Department. This is despite their home page's claim of "100% Satisfaction Guarantee". Their RMA policy indicates 3-4 weeks processing time, so I waited from 1/22/07, when they received the item (according to USPS delivery confirmation) until 2/5/07. No action. I pinged them again on 2/9/07; they replied simply with, "Our accounting department has your paperwork and we have requested they process your return ASAP.". By 3/9/07, over 60 days since the battery was returned, there was no refund, and it became apparent that they did not intend to refund my money at all, even though I returned the product in perfect, original condition. I finally opened a charge dispute with American Express, which eventually credited my account for the full amount less shipping & handling, because BatteryGeek.net NEVER RESPONDED TO American Express' inquiries! Stay away from this vendor, unless you are SURE you won't need technical support, or need to return anything.