• Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

BatteryGeek is not a merchant member
    BatteryGeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BatteryGeek contact information

"Website isn't the prettiest, but it works, and has all the important information about shipping. I even was able to call them up at the last minute to have them change my shipping method to saturday delivery after i got my shipping confirmation. Very pleasant to dealwith on the phone. Quickly handled my issue and even gave me a discount on the increased shipping price. "

"I ordered an external battery pack for my two Apple notebook computers. This place has some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Their order fulfillment was fine; the order was processed and shipped within 24 hours, but when I experienced compatibility problems, their technical support did not respond for 11 days. When I requested a refund and stipulated that I would not pay any restocking fee because their technical support was so terrible, they referred me to their Returns Department. This is despite their home page's claim of "100% Satisfaction Guarantee". Their RMA policy indicates 3-4 weeks processing time, so I waited from 1/22/07, when they received the item (according to USPS delivery confirmation) until 2/5/07. No action. I pinged them again on 2/9/07; they replied simply with, "Our accounting department has your paperwork and we have requested they process your return ASAP.". By 3/9/07, over 60 days since the battery was returned, there was no refund, and it became apparent that they did not intend to refund my money at all, even though I returned the product in perfect, original condition. I finally opened a charge dispute with American Express, which eventually credited my account for the full amount less shipping & handling, because BatteryGeek.net NEVER RESPONDED TO American Express' inquiries! Stay away from this vendor, unless you are SURE you won't need technical support, or need to return anything.