"Great prices and fast shipping.

I have already ordered more from them because my neighbors now want rechargeable batteries too.

Item prices are excellent and shipping was fast and reasonably priced as well.

"buyers beware!!!!...it does not matter if you buy for personal use or for some business function, please look at the descriptions carefully....even if you called them to verify information i have found that they lie about the products they sell....i was suspicious that they delayed telling you the shipping charges....i ordered 25 batteries and received batteries that were four months from expiring....their customer service had a don't care attitude on the phone .....definitely will not buy again.!!!"

"Had a very pleasant experience!

Great prices!

Fast service!

"I ordered 80 batteries for toys that were to be included in a goody bag fundraiser. The Batteries and Butter website boasts that most (that's the catch) orders are shipped in 24 hours. I place my order in plenty of time and UPS shipping should only take 2-3 days to arrive at my house. I became nervous when, after 11 days I still had not received my order. After 2 emails I received a response. "Your order will ship today or tomorrow." This was on the 24th! When I called I was given the run-around and told by the woman that no one else was there (at 11a.m. on a Thursday?) and she would have someone call me back. No one did. I called back and the same woman told me that "thousands" of orders are late because they had inventory. I suggested they post something on their website mentioning that they would not be shipping during inventory dates. SInce it was their mistake, I though they would offer to overnight the order to me. No, the man I ended up speaking with said I'd "be better off going to a store and buying them." I asked to cancel my order and he said he would, but I am not comfortable I will receive a credit. They were not accommodating and instead complained to me about how "everyone's orders are late" and" This is an unusual circumstance." I pointed out that they knew they were going to have inventory ahead of time."

"I purchased 200 LR44 batteries. First couple of sets I put in my insulin pump died almost immediately. I called the company, they said to test them and they'd replace those that were bad. I guess they didn't realize I was an electronics engineer. I tested all of the batteries. 0 of the 200 batteries were at the fully charged (1.6V) level. > 40 were swollen and completely out of physical dimension spec. For those the average voltage was 1.26V. The average on the correctly shaped batteries was 1.4V.

I contacted the company to get a full refund and to return the 200 out of spec batteries but have received no response. I've opened a claim with BBB and begun the process of getting my money back from Paypal.

It would appear that at least with the 200 I bought they are reselling factory rejects, hence the low price.

"I purchased seven small (AA and 123) batteries for $12. This was an excellent price, but I was charged an additional $5, because it was below $50, and another hidden charge, not stated on the website, but on my invoice for $2.18! Thus, I spent close to $20 for a $12 purchase. Both these fees are designated as "Versign Capture" and "Versign Sale" charges. While this is a small amount of money, I believe that the true shipping charge was $2.18 (like first class mail at the post office) and the $5.00 was what I call a punishment fee. I have NEVER heard of, or ever had to pay "Versign" charges. It appears Batteries and Butter is making their money on extra charges, with at least one of them unstated on their website bill total. "

"I ordered 2 flashlights from Batteries & Butter last week and they shipped UPS ground. I got them a week later (I live across country so that is awesome).
I just wanted to say I was a little nervous buying from this company but would definately do it again. The price was unbeatable and the service was very fast!
The only 2 things I was worried about were shipping charges--they weren't calculated before completing my order and what color item I would be recieving.
However I was able to go to UPS website and figure my shipping charges before hand and I was able to put in special instructions what color I wanted.
So, I paid a great price and got exactly what I wanted. Awesome service!

"Excellent service and excellent prices!
We have ordered from batteriesandbutter.com many times and we are always very pleased.
We strongly recommend them!

Batteries and Butter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Batteries and Butter is not a merchant member
Batteries and Butter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!