• BatteriesInAFla

• Phone: 702-248-2423
    • Customer Support: 800-515-2423
    • Business Hours: 8am - 5pm M-F 9am - 4pm Sat 10am - 3pm Sun
    • Fax: 702-248-2623

"The watch batteries that I ordered arrived quicker than I had expected, the cost was quite reasonable, and they were as advertised."

"I've ordered batteries from "Batteries in a Flash" several times. They always have the batteries in stock, no matter how obscure the battery is. Also, they ship very quickly and their prices are very reasonable.

Try them, you won't be disappointed!!

"Easy to use website excellent price quick delivery

what more could you want

"BatteriesInAFlash sent the wrong item. I returned it at my expense to exchange for the correct ones They refused to honor the prior (sale) price of my purchase. They did issue a refund, but also banned me from future ebay auctions!!

This seller has received a large number of negative reviews on ebay for a variety of negative issues with customers. Their customer service is substandard and their business practices questionable. All potential customers need to be aware that these guys offer low prices but you take a big risk buying from them.

"They had batteries I could not find anywhere else. I never expected to get my shipment that fast. Great service! I will order again when I need batteries."

"Super fast service/shipping. Ordered the laptop battery Sunday night received it via USPS on Thursday & had it installed in about 5 minutes.
I highly recommend these dudes!

"I knew what I wanted, and they had it...very easy to find and purchase and the delivery was super fast."

"Excellent - quick service. Shipping rates are fair and product is easy to locate on the site. "

"excellent site found my product instantly easy to use check out and order review ( I changed my order before checkout) thank you I will be back"

"I ordered hard to find (for me) batteries. They arrived when promised and were exactly what I ordered."

"Thank you for the rapid delivery of my cordless phone batteries."

"The sales staff was exceptionally polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Order was recieved within a couple days and actually sooner than expected.

I would spend my money here again.

"The batteries came much earlier then expected. Very satisfied. Only thing I would have liked is that some of the small batteries were packaged separately and lost within the popcorn packing material. Had to really look for them. Otherwise, PERFECT!"

"Great product, great price, outstanding service!"

"Excellent service and items"

Share BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com's store rating

BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com is not a merchant member
BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!