Stores > BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com

702-248-2623
      sales@batteriesinaflash.com
      800-515-2423

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Save the day. Found my battery here.

"I have a piece of equipment that needs a battery that I was having a hard time to find. After some time googling around I found it on their site for a great price. It was shipped fast and arrived in great packaging."

2017-05-01

Lorem ipsum

"On Thursday the 20th of April, 2017, I THOUGHT I had ordered and purchased 8 Maxell sr920sw/371 silver oxide watch batteries. But on Sat the 22nd, I received 2 pkgs of 10 Excell eb-sr920 silver oxide watch batteries instead.

Since I've learned to test and verify the strength of new batteries, I proceeded to test the first battery and it tested bad at 1.12 Volts. So I tested all 20 batteries and found all of them were bad with the highest voltage reading at only 1.24 Volts.

So I went to the website and at the bottom of the page, clicked on "Returns and Exchanges". It brought me to a "Login or Create an Account" page. Okay. I purchased the batteries online as a guest and didn't create an account, so I created an account.…but got nothing back about "Returns" after doing so. So I once again clicked on "Returns and Exchanges" at the bottom of the page and it displayed this:

Whoops, our bad...

The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.
• If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
• If you clicked on a link to get here, the link is outdated.

What can you do?
Have no fear, help is near! There are many ways you can get back on track with Magento Store.
• Go back to the previous page.
• Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for your products.
• Follow these links to get you back on track!

So I did all of that. But for as long as I remained logged in to "My Account", no matter what I did, the "Returns and Exchanges" link would only bring up "Whoops, our bad...,etc.

It wasn't until I logged out and closed my browser, and then reopened my browser and went back to the website, and without logging in to my account, clicked on "Returns and Exchanges", that I was able to get the link to respond. And it displayed this:

Orders and Returns

Order Information
• Order ID*
• Enter the billing last name and email/ZIP as in the order billing address.
• Billing Last Name*
• Find Order By:
• Email Address*

So I filled out the information, clicked on "Continue", and it displayed my order information, but I still got no information pertaining to "Returns".

This is called being given "THE RUN-AROUND".

By this time, I had noticed I wasn't sent the same batteries that I purchased, as I purchased "Maxell" batteries but instead received "Excell" batteries, and bunk ones at that. So I looked on the website for the batteries I was sent, but I didn't find them so I used the search function on the website and got: "No items match your search criteria".

So I was led to believe I was purchasing Maxell batteries but instead received dead Excell batteries that ythe website says they don't have.

As if they didn't know, this is called "BAIT AND SWITCH".

Okay, so at this point I'm completely dissatisfied and wondering WTF when I noticed and click on the "Warranty Information" link, which is also at the bottom of the page, and it brought me to the "Customer Service" Information page which reads as follows:

Customer Service
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Morbi luctus. Duis lobortis. Nulla nec velit. Mauris pulvinar erat non massa. Suspendisse tortor turpis, porta nec, tempus vitae, iaculis semper, pede. Cras vel libero id lectus rhoncus porta. Suspendisse convallis felis ac enim. Vivamus tortor nisl, lobortis in, faucibus et, tempus at, dui. Nunc risus. Proin scelerisque augue. Nam ullamcorper. Phasellus id massa. Pellentesque nisl. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc augue. Aenean sed justo non leo vehicula laoreet. Praesent ipsum libero, auctor ac, tempus nec, tempor nec, justo.

In translation, it actually says:

" Hello world! is love, consectetuer adipiscing meals. Diseases of mourning. Add to. No items. Availability: In stock. On later for filthy, carry and not, the time of life, this data is, to the foot. Availability: In stock. Add to Compare for. No products, no items in, and here and, and, for phrases. Laughter of now. Expand the Cookies section. Click OK. Phasellus this the mass. Subscribe. Beating, inhabit the sad old age and disease, spanned, and the advising hunger and the ugly need. Sample now. But Aeneas Help reduce stock. This itself to set free, the author and, time cannot, time, nor, to the justice."

If you were me, I don't know about you, but I can only imagine what you might have thought at that point. I don't have any questions but I do have one demand and I'm sure you know what that is….

2014-03-18

"The watch batteries that I ordered arrived quicker than I had expected, the cost was quite reasonable, and they were as advertised."

2014-02-19

"I've ordered batteries from "Batteries in a Flash" several times. They always have the batteries in stock, no matter how obscure the battery is. Also, they ship very quickly and their prices are very reasonable.

Try them, you won't be disappointed!!

2014-01-19

"Easy to use website excellent price quick delivery

what more could you want

2014-01-02

"BatteriesInAFlash sent the wrong item. I returned it at my expense to exchange for the correct ones They refused to honor the prior (sale) price of my purchase. They did issue a refund, but also banned me from future ebay auctions!!

This seller has received a large number of negative reviews on ebay for a variety of negative issues with customers. Their customer service is substandard and their business practices questionable. All potential customers need to be aware that these guys offer low prices but you take a big risk buying from them.

2013-11-24

"They had batteries I could not find anywhere else. I never expected to get my shipment that fast. Great service! I will order again when I need batteries."

2013-11-18

"Super fast service/shipping. Ordered the laptop battery Sunday night received it via USPS on Thursday & had it installed in about 5 minutes.
I highly recommend these dudes!

2013-09-24

"I knew what I wanted, and they had it...very easy to find and purchase and the delivery was super fast."

2013-09-23

"Excellent - quick service. Shipping rates are fair and product is easy to locate on the site. "

2013-09-17

"excellent site found my product instantly easy to use check out and order review ( I changed my order before checkout) thank you I will be back"

2013-09-16

"I ordered hard to find (for me) batteries. They arrived when promised and were exactly what I ordered."

2013-08-31

"Thank you for the rapid delivery of my cordless phone batteries."

2013-08-26

"The sales staff was exceptionally polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Order was recieved within a couple days and actually sooner than expected.

I would spend my money here again.

2013-07-19

"The batteries came much earlier then expected. Very satisfied. Only thing I would have liked is that some of the small batteries were packaged separately and lost within the popcorn packing material. Had to really look for them. Otherwise, PERFECT!"

Share BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com's store rating

BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com is not a merchant member
BatteriesInAFlash.com / biaf.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!