Stores > BargainMugs

Product & services pricing Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

2016-06-21

"I think it would be great to include a proof while ordering vs after placing the order. I am nervous about what it will actually look like. I also think the shipping was very expensive."

2016-06-17

sneak peek

"Would love to see our design on the glass before we buy with the color choices. "

2016-06-16

happy camper

"This was very plain and simple. Great selection, understandable prompts, great prices, over all excited to see the end product. could be the start of a long relationship. "

2016-06-15

"hope the glasses look as good as the process was easy."

2016-06-10

Easy to use website

"I was also able to find most of my answers right on the website. The downside is not being able to see what my artwork might look like right away, but it is reassuring to know that they will contact us before delivering. Seems to be very professional based off of the detailed information on the website. "

2016-06-08

Thanks

"Easy website and great prices"

2016-06-06

"Reliable, consistant value and quality!"

Great Selection and Great Prices

"I liked that the Mugs were dishwasher safe and also that the ink used was safe and you guaranteed the imprint.
I look forward to receiving my order.....

2016-06-06

"The cost of the mugs and printing are nominal - the ground shipping costs as much as the product and printing - its ridiculous. "

2016-06-04

"wish I could have spoken to someone "

2016-06-02

Awesome customer service!

"I had a great experience last year and this year received a small discount for a reorder! Great customer service. "

2016-05-25

Shipping is crazy expensive

"We planned our mug purchase based on per unit prices... we don't see the shipping fee til the end and it was +1/2 of our order. Super pricey!!! Hoping these things come out great for this price :("

This review was modified by dulles on June 02 2016 07:58:05 AM

2016-05-23

They saved my Marriage !!!!!

"I forgot to order glasses for a family party . I was in charge of it for over two months and slipped my mind.

I went to four sites that couldnt get it done on time. Bargain mugs did it!!!

Their pricing was better than the others I looked at too !!!

2016-05-21

Pricey Shipping

"Can't wait to get my stemless wineglasses for wedding favors. Very happy that the lettering is dishwasher safe, but not impressed with the hefty shipping price."

2016-05-20

Lets Celebrate

"Very helpful during design process. Very reachable when I had a question. Waiting to see the finished product."

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.