Stores > BargainMugs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

2016-05-21

Pricey Shipping

"Can't wait to get my stemless wineglasses for wedding favors. Very happy that the lettering is dishwasher safe, but not impressed with the hefty shipping price."

2016-05-20

Lets Celebrate

"Very helpful during design process. Very reachable when I had a question. Waiting to see the finished product."

2016-05-19

Great first time experience

"The mug selection is extensive, and I spoke with customer service twice to answer two questions about the artwork and they were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The order process was very easy and I found exactly what I was looking for with a low minimum production count. Minimum counts on competitor sites were typically 3-4 times more in total than what Bargain Mugs requires, which made the purchase decision a no-brainer."

2016-05-18

4th year ordering from Bargain Mugs- will keep returning!

"Consistent excellent customer service each year we order glasses for our annual fundraising event. Their great service and great prices keep us coming back!"

2016-05-15

Great Service

"Always great service and quick shipments"

2016-05-13

HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE!

"This is my first experience ordering! It's quite a large order, and I'm hoping I will hear from an actual person to verity my order, as well as send me a proof to make sure everything is perfect! Thank You"

2016-05-12

Second time user

"Second time we've used Bargain Mugs, very pleased with the products."

2016-05-12

wish i could pick up items (i'm local) to save delivery charges

"Great items so far. Great print job. shipping is alot, but other than that all is good. "

2016-05-11

Rocks or Straight Up!

"Easy to use website with great prices and nice products!"

2016-05-11

"Thought the Shipping was high "

2016-05-09

Need Picture

"Kind of wish I had a picture of the shot glass of what it will look like before ordering, but I trust them."

2016-05-07

"I'm excited to receive the business wine glasses. It's a surprise birthday present for my husband who is starting a new business. "

2016-05-05

Marvelous Mugs!

"We were given the option to match the blue interior of the mugs on our imprint color instead of using one of the standard colors. We appreciate that flexibility!"

2016-05-04

Great Customer Service

"Even though the interface wasn't as easy to use as I'd like, the customer service made the experience worth it. They were very friendly and very responsive."

2016-05-03

Grapes

"Need to see the proof before I commit to a better review. So far so good"

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.