Stores > BargainMugs

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

2016-02-10

"Kathy and Sherry could not have been more helpful over the last few days as I was putting together my first order. I called more than a few times with lots of questions. I placed an order based as much on their service as the price which is great as well.

2016-02-10

"IT WAS GOOD. I WILL ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

WADE R. WILSON

2016-02-08

Soon to be Married

"We look everywhere for low price champagne glasses for our wedding and a friend told us about Bargain Mugs. 2 glasses were broke in the first batch we ordered but we were satisfied with the art work and printing."

2016-02-04

"Good live chat experience"

2016-02-03

Great product- sad they charge each time for the design

"I started to use bargain mugs for just wine glasses for my company. We order 50 first, now I plan to order over 100 every couple of months. We additionally were looking into coffee mugs and other items like shot glasses. Then I noticed we had to pay a "imprint fee" each time. The other companies we work with, we pay a 1 time fee of 50 for the design, then they save our design and we do not need to pay that fee. Wish that were the case here, but I understand it's your policy. "

2016-01-31

"My disappointment was with the price of shipping which was only $30.00 cheaper than my order."

2016-01-28

Great Service!

"customer service was very helpful and prices were good!"

2016-01-28

"CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL, KATHY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PLEASANT."

2016-01-22

"Excited to see how they turn out!"

2016-01-20

"Talked to Kathy. She was very helpful with helping me to find out how to get a proof before ordering."

2016-01-19

Return customer!

"Love the products and personalized help with the order !

2016-01-18

Bargain hugs for bargain mugs

"I don't know what bargain hugs are, but these guys rock and I'd hug them if I could."

2016-01-17

Looks good, wait & see!

"First order, shipping is high according to the glass price, Want to see the outcome,"

2016-01-15

The Site

"I would have liked to see how the finished product will look once i have made my choices. I will hope i like how they come out"

2016-01-14

Best Customer Service Ever!

"This is the fourth year I've used Bargain Mugs for my Oscar Party shot glasses and I am always impressed with their customer service and speedy communication. Last year I got my order in later than was desirable and they worked with me and rushed my order. My shot glasses arrived in time for my guests to enjoy as a wonderful gift bag memorabilia. Bargain Mugs will ALWAYS have my business!"

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.