• BargainMugs BargainMugs Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"It was not easy ordering a free sample and took too much time. I'll be pleased if the cup is of high enough quality to order a bunch with our logo."

"Great job! Pint glasses for our memorial beer tasting looked wonderful and were a big hit. "

"Would like to have known estimated shipping date before I ordered "

"I wanted these for a family reunion and they worked out great."

"Very east website to use and great FAQs. I will shop here again."

" "

"I use this company over other ones because they guarantee dishwasher safe imprints."

"Very easy to do over the web but shipping prices were a bit high for a company that is doing this all the time?"

"Process to place a simple repeat order not easy! "

"very easy to order and pick out my options. Looking forward to receiving the proof"

"It would be nice to see the art you upload and place it ourselves. Maybe you would have less printing errors and if their was an error it would be on the customer. But the price it great and I'm excited to see the finished product!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2015

BargainMugs, BargainMugs rep has responded

“Dear Zoe,
Your comment has a valid point from that standpoint. However not all artwork uploaded by customers is readily printable, either because it does not lend it self to direct screen printing as is or because it is of poor quality. Therefore we inspect every piece of artwork and make any adjustments needed, including color separations (note that .jpg files do not come in color layers and all jobs printed in more than one color requires the artwork to be in separate layers/files), and send a final proof for your review and approval.
This process in essence eliminates the printing errors you are referring to, and both you - the customer - and us - the decorator - can feel confident that the product delivered will be as expected due to this open communication.
We appreciate that you chose Bargainmugs for your custom glassware needs.
Regards
Customer Service”

"The person I spoke to at customer service was great at helping me choose the best item for my needs. And she was very friendly too."

"used Bargain Mugs for my race last year and was great, will use again and again."

"I have ordered from this company many times. Always great looking and due to my shortcomiings, arrives in plenty of time!"

"Always happy with the product and customer service has always accommodated my requests. Highly recommended."

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.