Stores > BargainMugs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

2016-07-24

That was easy.

"I looked around at several sites, and Bargain Mugs was the cheapest and also had great selection. "

2016-07-23

"I've never had a problem ordering out MC Birthday Glasses from Bargain Mugs. Very pleases."

2016-07-22

"your shipping costs are outrageous"

2016-07-19

Best price for best quality

"I needed quality glass party favors, but within a budget, and Bargain Mugs had just what I needed, with easily accessible customer service to answer my questions."

2016-07-19

Made My Wedding A Hit

"Pint glasses and home brewed beer were a huge hit at our wedding. Would not have changed a thing. "

2016-07-18

Convenient, reasonable & easy to use! Thank God I found the color imprint I needed!

"Hoping for a wonderful product! Info by email very helpful."

2016-07-15

Order

"The first time I ordered from bargain mugs I flipped a coin because I couldn't decide who to order from This is my third order and I am very happy with all the help the customer service always provide and the quality of the product."

2016-07-12

Can we save the screens for next year? Or reduce setup charge somehow? Discount code?

"I would like to be able to save screens for future orders, as the $50 setup charge is significant on our smaller orders....

Thanks!

2016-07-11

Second Time is the charm!

"I spent three hours trying to use the website of DiscountMugs.com. Finally said "the hell with this". (Excuse my French). Took me 10 minutes to place an order with Bargain Mugs. Thanks. "

2016-07-08

Proof

"We will see how it all shakes out"

2016-07-06

Love Bargain Mugs!

"Sherri was extremely helpful and patient with my first time ordering experience. I will definately utilize your website for other products and let others know to shop with you also."

2016-07-05

"I was surprised at the cost of shipping - it's just as much as the mugs."

2016-07-03

My Review

"Easy to use, low prices, fast order...Great!"

2016-07-03

"compelling website information convinced me to use BargainMugs"

2016-07-01

Fair

"Of course I am always looking for a better deal. And while these are fairly priced, I, of course, would love them to be cheaper. The quality is pretty good. We use our mugs for guests of our business and so we wash them daily... so after a couple months the prints fade away which is a bummer, but we understand we put them through more wear and tear than the average business. So, all in all we thinking these good mugs for the application we are using them for :)"

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.