• BargainMugs BargainMugs Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"Best price for quality i have found. I ordered a sample glass in the color i wanted a few months ago and the quality exceeded my expectations. "

"Probably should have called to talk to someone. "

"Very helpful on the phone. This form is the hardest thing in the process."

"BUYER BEWARE: I just received 72 mugs for my class reunion. It was a simple 2 color print (white and ceramic gold) on a black 14 oz. mug. The process was fairly simple if you know how to send them the correct file format. You could choose from their pallet of colors. The time it took was relatively short, the price was right, the clarity of the print was good, and the mug was good and sturdy. One thing you MUST BE AWARE OF is that if you pick a color that you think is what you want, it will be considerably darker if printed on a black mug. So much so, that our ceramic gold looked like the brownish metallic gold color. Their response to my complaint was just that it was printed on black. I don't think that is a good excuse. They should have warned me of this possibility. I have had yellow printed on black mugs before and it came out as it should have. Now I have 72 mugs for a special event that are not as expected."

"I LOVE THE PINT GLASSES I GET FROM BARGAIN MUGS
THEY ARE VERY REASONABLY PRICED. BUT IN 5 YEARS THE ART HAS CHANGED VERY LITTLE SO I THINK THE SET UP FEE IS A LITTLE HIGH.SHIPPING SEEMS HIGH TOO. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ALOT QUICKER FOR ME IF I WERE ABLE TO ORDER ON THE PHONE. ALL SAID AND DONE...THESE GLASSES ARE DURABLE,THE PRINT LAST AND I'M SATISFIED THANKS BILL STOREY

"Needed assistance with the ordering online. Didn't understand a few of the line items. Your staff was very helpful and courteous."

"It would be great if you could keep a sales tax exempt form on file for repeat customers. Thanks! "

"Thank you for making it so easy to provide a reasonably priced, perfect gift for the folks in my writing group. I will absolutely be a repeat customer.

Hal

"Personally I'd like to be able ot receive 1 or 2 free samples in order to get a better idea of the quality of your products (most companies are doing this). I like your products, therefore I went ahead and paid for the items and shipping. I'll be ordering a number of mugs once I receive my samples.

Best,
Abraham Arechiga & Benjamin Arechiga

"I like the ease of use of your website compared other mugs sellers."

"It was a easy process . Fair priced for what I was looking for - Just a little disappointed that you charge a set up fee for each style glass - I wanted to order different styles with the same font yet it was charging $50 each style for the set up fee"

"The site's checkout process seems a little bit dated and does not have the option to do shipping charged to our own UPS account which would be nice. Overall, good!"

"I had a bit of trouble when I wanted to go back and change the quantity before placing my order."

"The navigation experience went smoothly. I was very happy with the quality of the product I ordered in the past - Cobalt Blue shot glasses (which I could not find from any other suppliers).

Bargain Mugs made the process for placing a re-order very easy to do. I also like being able to pay through PayPal which is also a very simple process. Thank you.

"Always good work and reasonable time frame. Always very good prices. "

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.