Stores > BargainMugs

Product & services pricing Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

2016-04-30

Excellent values at barain prices!

"I have had nothing but good experiences with bargain mugs. Orders are sent promptly. Shipping seems high until you see how well the orders are package. In the rare event of shipping damage, customer service has been excellent. "

2016-04-29

"I have been very happy with BargainMugs so far!"

2016-04-28

"Am very interested in receiving my order. My only comment would be that it would have been nice to have a preview available. Most other sites offer this. Also, it would be nice to speak with someone who can answer all questions about arrival times etc., especially since I need my order rather quickly.

I was very happy to see that your imprints are dishwasher safe

2016-04-28

The Place to Go

"I was looking at a competitors website with similarly priced glassware and the printable area was a whole inch smaller than BargainMugs. So, the choice was simple."

2016-04-25

"Great to deal with, they readily replaced any items broken in transit. Nice selection, have recommended them to others."

2016-04-24

"i had questions about the logo - the replies were quick and the people helped me work it out! I do hope the consideration of one set up charge for all the types of glasses that you are buying is considered.

Thank

2016-04-23

"Outside of being incompetent with the computer, which is only my fault, I navigated the site easily."

2016-04-19

Great experience, helpful staff

"Great experience ordering. Their staff were very helpful."

2016-04-18

r

"rasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf"

simple samples

"just ordering samples to see if they match the new dishes I ordered from another company. did not like the cups they offered withthe dishes,hope these work"

A Great First Impression

"The site was easy to navigate. Your prices are very competitive as well as your selection. Someone (Shelly) responded very quickly to my email and followed up with information I needed in a timely manner also. So far, I'm very happy with the process."

Great Service

"I was assisted in an online chat with Michelle, she was very helpful."

2016-04-13

Great Job!

"Great Job! I will definitely use your services in the future!"

2016-04-12

"I called over the phone and they were very helpful i was worried about when i would get them because i needed them before my wedding and they said just let them know in the comments and they would get them to me"

2016-04-12

"so far great ... now waiting for the mugs to arrive"

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.