• BargainMugs BargainMugs Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"I called twice and was assisted with efficient, informative, and patient people. Especially helpful during a last minute wedding rehearsal dinner decision!"

"This is my 2nd order after a wonderful first experience. Everyone loved the glasses at the event we put on and the price is fantastic!"

"I'm shopping again soon. I have a bar and need more glasses.

" I have looked at this site many times but had no clue to how long it took to get items processed im chancing that you guys will make it to me in time for the event "

"I did email customer service regarding the size of the printed area on the glasses I was looking at. The answers I received were terse and I didn't receive a very good explanation. In the end I still decided to order through you based on the prices."

"Just placed the order so I'm not sure how the product will turn out yet, but so far their website was fairly easy to use."

"use it every year for a party great job. this is ridiculous I have to comment to check out"

"Excited to get my shot glasses! I hope they arrive soon."

"I have used Bargain Mugs before and they did a wonderful job. I have recommended them to three of my friends with no hesitation.

Cheri Santone
Rocky's Millwood Deli

"Website easy to navigate. Can't speak to product yet as I have just ordered."

"The website was very easy to use. The prices were really good. Excited about my order!"

"NEED MORE FONT SELECTIONS. GOOD SELECTION OF GLASSWARE"

"Called looking for a discount due to the fact that the logo is common and color common - was told no discount."

"First time to order. Cannot rate until product recd."

"Very easy to deal with. Fast shipments. Quick turnaround on artwork. "

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.