Stores > Bargain Mugs

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-11-27

I had Questions, They had Answers.

"I ordered with Bargain Mugs because they had the product I wanted and did reasonably priced multi-color printing. On other sites you could only get a single color print. when I contacted them about some color choices and setup thoughts I was having they were very quick to respond and very Helpful. I look forward to receiving My mugs."

2016-11-26

Nice products & customer service

"I'm a returning customer happy with the quality and the customer service. I use them every year for my holiday glasses. Also wanted to say I appreciate the refund on the items that broke in shipping last year. I know it was just a few glasses but it was easy. "

This review was modified by matteverglade on November 26 2016 06:46:21 AM

2016-11-19

Bargain Mugs is a great fund raising partner.

"For several years I have asked Bargain Mugs to help me with custom beer glasses for a charity golf tournament. Each year we have made a new glass to commemorate the event.
The Golfers all love the glasses. Thanks, Bargain Mugs!!!

2016-11-17

Loved the Mugs

"We ordered these mugs with our B&B Logo on them, and they have been very popular with our guests!"

2016-11-15

"Shipping charges are really high and I don't understand why you can't have reasonable shipping like most companies do."

This review was modified by patsretired12 on November 15 2016 07:27:57 AM

2016-11-14

"High quality products, friendly customer service. My orders tend to be a bit complicated but they always follow through. Thanks."

2016-11-13

Shipping

"I would like an estimate when I choose ground shipping "

2016-11-13

"Thank you!!
This was a very easy process.

2016-11-11

"$90 for shipping of 50 mugs seems pretty steep. "

2016-11-10

"Easy to find exactly what I wanted!"

2016-11-08

reliable resource

"Third year to re-order for a special event. Satisfied with product and service."

2016-11-07

Competitive Pricing - GREAT Customer Service!

"We were under a time crunch to design and purchase mugs for a student club, and we spent a lot of time online pricing. BargainMugs had the best pricing. More importantly though, I had the need to call customer service with some questions about our order and the customer service rep I worked with couldn't have been more accommodating and was extremely pleasant to work with. "

2016-11-07

"Very fast response to my inquiry - mugs are excellent quality, our customers love them!"

2016-11-06

Quick and Easy

"I also liked that I could buy a smaller quantity, as I am a small business."

2016-11-05

"Wonderful customer service - was easy to communicate with and promptly took care of a few glasses damaged in shipping. Beautiful product for a great price "

Share Bargain Mugs's store rating

Bargain Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bargain Mugs is a merchant member
Bargain Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.