"Bargain Mugs was entirely professional in processing my order, communicating with me, providing me with a superior product and shipping it quickly and securely packaged. I ordered 24 glasses with logos for an annual beer crawl in our neighborhood. The design was sharp and detailed and the cost was so reasonable it seemed too good to be true, but it is true!! I already plan on using this company next year and in the years to come. Why change a great thing? I am 100% satisfied in every aspect of dealing with them. You will not be disappointed! If I did have a problem with my shipment, which I didn't, I have no doubt they would take care of it immediately based on their excellent level of communication and guarantee policy. "

"Simply amazing! I ordered stemless wine glasses for my daughters bridal shower. BargainMugs was the best by far! Designing and ordering was so simply and they were at my door within 2 weeks. The glasses are absolutely beautiful! BargainMugs made the entire process so simple. I will be ordering other things and will certainly spread the word! Thank you!!"

"OMG!!
I ordered wine glasses and shots for my wedding in May - they came in less than 2 weeks. and I got a great price .
1 was broken but it doesn't matter, they sent extra.
Use them.
staci

"Our company has tried ordering mugs in the past with horrible experiences! We decided to try Bargain Mugs because of the great reviews and the ordering process was easy and the proofing team was very perceptive to what we wanted. We highly recommend!"

"I ordered wineglasses for our organization's fundraiser. Price was very good, delivery quick and the printing perfect. I will definitely use them again."

"This company is amazing to work with! We had a bazaar greek font/alphabet request that we wanted printed on our wine glasses that would translate into English correctly. Their proof team worked with me until it was EXACTLY what we wanted! Then we were cutting it a little close to our "in hand" date, so they pushed it through normal production and out the door to accommodate my needs. NO extra fees. NO hassles. NO back and forth. Made me feel like my order was as important to them as it was to me! I definitely recommend this company for great customer service, great prices, quality product and there was no breakage upon receiving my order! Thanks!"

"I am VERY satisfied and even amazed at the quality and timeliness of Bargainmugs. I used this company for stemless wine glasses for my wedding as favors and not only did the shipment arrive a little earlier than expected, but the quality was outstanding! I was a little hesitant at first because of the low price but when I saw the quality I was completely amazed. Not one glass was broken or damaged (I ordered 150 of them) and the packaging was great. I will use BargainMugs for ANY of my future needs, I am so lucky to have found this company!!!!"

"This company did good work on some coffee mugs we bought. The pricing was good too."

"I had no idea the boxes my wine glasses were sent in were going to be that big. They must have been 3 feet wide. I got 6 of them today and luckily for me I was home to receive them. I've gone through most of the glasses and the imprints are amazing! I got much more than I bargained for here. If I ever need personalized wine glasses again I would use bargainmugs.com in a heartbeat."

"Received an order of beer tasting glasses with my dad's birthday written on them. Gotta say they were a hit at the suprise party. "

"Ordering was easy and cheap and the quality was amazing."

"I worried a lot when I placed my order online because I paid over $500. I got my wine glasses yesterday for my wedding and they were georgeous. What a relief. One glass was broken though but I called and got a credit right away."

"We ordered wine glasses for our wedding. We weren't sure what to expect and were gladly surprised when they arrived. We put them in the diswasher because we wanted to use them as part of the table setting. The imprint stayed clear and gorgeous."

"I ordered coffee mugs as a thank you gift for volunteers in our church. The ordering process was very smooth and although we had lots of questions and revisions the support team was very patient. I received the order in a timely manner, which was great! When we saw the product it was not what we expected it at all. It was BETTER! I was so proud of the finished product to be able to present that to people who deserve a lot more. The mugs are very classy. I'm better than satified with the service, time of delivery, finished product and price. This company will continue to receive my business. And I'll be sure to refer it to others. Thank you."

"Ordered sport bottles for my son's 10th birthday party. They came out great and all the kids loved them."

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.