• BargainMugs BargainMugs Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

2015-07-29

"Ordering is easy; I had questions so called first and the questions were quickly resolved. :-)"

2015-07-29

"I called to talk about making sure that we would have the mugs in time, and was helped quickly and courteously by customer service. Can't wait to receive our product! :)"

2015-07-24

"I'm having a sample sent! If it matches the mug I have, I will be ordering and saving over half of what I would've paid with the quoted price at another company!"

2015-07-23

"waiting to see proof...very excited to work with this company!

2015-07-23

"opinion in dealing with customer service - excellent. Havent recv proof or product yet."

2015-07-22

"Easy to use website! Looking forward to getting my order! Hope it comes in time for our event!"

2015-07-21

"Love your prices and especially love the dishwasher safe guarantee! Thank you"

2015-07-20

"I didn't know shipping was going to be expensive but I still ordered."

2015-07-15

"I had to call to ask about shipping and the person who answered was very nice, professional and went out of her way to assist. Appreciate it."

2015-07-14

"Overall, I thought your prices are very good. I wish you could construct the product and see it on the screen. Other than that a very good experience. I look forward to seeing the proof! Thank you for your services."

2015-07-14

"Thank you! Easy Website- fast turn around- Nice customer service."

2015-07-10

"For repeat prints, screen/setup fees should be reduced."

2015-07-08

"Usually the customer service was nice but today the lady who answered my call was curt. Shipping cost is very high. Will think twice about ordering such a large order next time. It adds almost one third more cost to the order."

2015-07-08

"Ive ordered numerous times....always a great experience. Good products, fast turnaround, fair prices."

2015-07-07

"I was very pleased with the minimum order requirements
and the prices."

Share BargainMugs's store rating

BargainMugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BargainMugs is a merchant member
BargainMugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.