Stores > Barcode Discount
  • Barcode Discoun

customerservice@barcodediscount.com
      1-800-485-3730

Voice your opinion! Review Barcode Discount by clicking a star below.
2017-01-04

Poor service

"I ordered an item and two days later they advise me it's not in stock. Thanks for wasting my time Barcode Discount..."

2014-10-08

"Great turn around on order and followup from sales staff"

2014-09-11

"Excellent service. Staff is very knowledgeable. Service is prompt and courteous. Also great prices."

2014-09-04

"We are extremely happy with the service received from Barcode Discount!

2014-06-11

"Tried to order a mobile tablet pc, was quoted a delivery date. was notified later that the order would be delayed by a week. after over a week of waiting with no contact from the seller, I emailed the rep and was informed that "the warehouse" was still showing an ETA from the original date. No effort was made to inform us of the additional delay. Still do not have a real ETA for device which was ordered. Would not order from this seller again."

2014-05-01

"They sent me exactly what I asked for, thanks."

2014-03-28

"Bought a bluetooth printer for iPad. Customer service was excellent and helped me make sure the printer was compatible with my iPad Air. Package was delivered on-time at the right hotel address. Well packaged. Printer worked perfectly after I figured out how to install it to my iPad Air. Only issue with the purchase: no user manual or link to a user manual anywhere on BCD's site or in the package. Found one online via Google, printed it, followed the perfectly clear instructions and made everything work."

2014-03-07

"I purchased a Intermec handheld mobile computer model CK3RA for $1,900. I opened it upon arrival and it didnt work. I was told to send it back which I did and it cost me $40.00. I then received a replacement a week later which also did not work. I was told to send this one back except this time I refused to pay for the shipping and I also asked to be reimbursed for the $40 I paid to return the first faulty device. I was told that I would receive a $40.00 credit to my account within a week. Its been 3 weeks and I never received the credit. And now the third device I received just failed. When I called I was told to deal with the manufacturer. Clearly I just wasted $2,000 on this stupid computer. Not one of the three sent to me worked."

2014-02-27

"Not good . In fact, very unsatisfactory.
First, the quote for access points was $100 more per unit than the previous ones I've purchased form BD. (I think about 12 over the last year.) when I asked about why, I was a told that the price had gone up. But when I asked Ruckus (yes, I contacted the mfgr ) they said that's not the case at all. hmm
Second, I was very specific about WHEN I needed the order and approved whatever shipping cost was needed to make that happen. But it didn't. I made a special trip to the client and the items were not there. Furthermore , it took the salesman several days to answer my calls as to why not.
Im not talking about a trip across town. I'm talking about a trip across the country. And I made that clear.
There were also mistakes on the order that I needed to have corrected; I was charged for two support contracts on one item. I don't know yet if that has been resolved.
All in all, after spending thousands of dollars with BD, this last order rates an F in a big way.
And I have yet to reconcile the final invoice.

2014-01-23

"Website was easy to use and the product arrived as ordered and on time. Prices were a bit higher than I've seen elsewhere, but not too horrendous. "

2014-01-09

"You charged me 12.00 for a roll of paper, I thought it was for a case. we used to order from you guys, but now are switching to a different supplier. "

2013-12-10

"The parts still not arrived! I need someone from customer service to call me ASAP. This is unacceptable. I have never had such issues with shipping and delivery before."

2013-10-30

"The credit card machines are working well so far. And shipping was fast!"

2013-10-23

"I placed one order consisting of two items, 1 printer, 1 power supply for said printer. the items came in separate boxes on consecutive days. On opening both boxes I found that there is an accommodation in the printer box (cut out in the Styrofoam) for the power supply. I have on problem with the individually priced items but the shipping cost is obviously more when shipped separately. I suggest an option of supplying the printer either "only" (such as a replacement) or as a complete unit with power supply ((new Installation)."

2013-10-18

"The printer I ordered from Barcode Discount was exactly the item I needed, thanks to good descriptive info on the site. It was easy to determine the best product, it was a good price and shipped promptly. Total satisfaction with this order!"

Share Barcode Discount's store rating

Barcode Discount is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Barcode Discount is not a merchant member
Barcode Discount does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!