• Contact: customerservice@barcodediscount.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great turn around on order and followup from sales staff"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-10-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly appreciate your comment, as well as your business. We look forward to working with you again soon!”

"Excellent service. Staff is very knowledgeable. Service is prompt and courteous. Also great prices."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

"We are extremely happy with the service received from Barcode Discount!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-04-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

“"Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly
again soon!"”

"Tried to order a mobile tablet pc, was quoted a delivery date. was notified later that the order would be delayed by a week. after over a week of waiting with no contact from the seller, I emailed the rep and was informed that "the warehouse" was still showing an ETA from the original date. No effort was made to inform us of the additional delay. Still do not have a real ETA for device which was ordered. Would not order from this seller again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

“We would first like to thank you for taking the time to speak with us in regards to this matter. It was clear that this was an evident case of the account manager dropping the ball on keeping you updated in regards to your order. We can't apologize enough that he did not uphold the standards of communication that Barcodes Inc instills in all of it's employees. It is my understanding that after speaking with his manager, you were pleased that we did reach out and offer the credit which has already been issued. Please do let us know if there is anything further that we can do to assist you with this or anything else. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thank you!”

"They sent me exactly what I asked for, thanks."

"Bought a bluetooth printer for iPad. Customer service was excellent and helped me make sure the printer was compatible with my iPad Air. Package was delivered on-time at the right hotel address. Well packaged. Printer worked perfectly after I figured out how to install it to my iPad Air. Only issue with the purchase: no user manual or link to a user manual anywhere on BCD's site or in the package. Found one online via Google, printed it, followed the perfectly clear instructions and made everything work."

"I purchased a Intermec handheld mobile computer model CK3RA for $1,900. I opened it upon arrival and it didnt work. I was told to send it back which I did and it cost me $40.00. I then received a replacement a week later which also did not work. I was told to send this one back except this time I refused to pay for the shipping and I also asked to be reimbursed for the $40 I paid to return the first faulty device. I was told that I would receive a $40.00 credit to my account within a week. Its been 3 weeks and I never received the credit. And now the third device I received just failed. When I called I was told to deal with the manufacturer. Clearly I just wasted $2,000 on this stupid computer. Not one of the three sent to me worked."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-12-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

“We are sad to hear of your dissatisfaction with our company. I can see this has been a rather long ordeal with multiple units being sent to you that did not work. Unfortuantely, these items were shipped direct from the manufacturer and not a result of something used or old that was sent by Barcode Discount. However, we still stand by the products as we are the seller and are willing to do whatever we can to rectify the situation. According to my notes, the $40 shipping paid to return this was in fact refunded as well as one of our technicians had even set up a conference call to help work this out. I can also see that we currently have another order in process for another one of these units. We have put special instructions to make sure it is tested before shipping to ensure that you actually receive a working unit this time. We truly apologize for the time this has taken to get this sorted out. We are confident that this will be completely resolved soon. Thank you!”

"Not good . In fact, very unsatisfactory.
First, the quote for access points was $100 more per unit than the previous ones I've purchased form BD. (I think about 12 over the last year.) when I asked about why, I was a told that the price had gone up. But when I asked Ruckus (yes, I contacted the mfgr ) they said that's not the case at all. hmm
Second, I was very specific about WHEN I needed the order and approved whatever shipping cost was needed to make that happen. But it didn't. I made a special trip to the client and the items were not there. Furthermore , it took the salesman several days to answer my calls as to why not.
Im not talking about a trip across town. I'm talking about a trip across the country. And I made that clear.
There were also mistakes on the order that I needed to have corrected; I was charged for two support contracts on one item. I don't know yet if that has been resolved.
All in all, after spending thousands of dollars with BD, this last order rates an F in a big way.
And I have yet to reconcile the final invoice.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-28-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

“We’ve tried reaching out to you to get a better understanding of where you felt the ball was dropped. According to our records, you were constantly provided updates and nothing was ever done without your approval. The sales rep overseeing this order was adamant about keeping you informed to allow you to make decisions accordingly. We can agree that we were unable to offer you the same price as on the order placed about 6 months ago. However, any pricing changes on any of our products are a direct reflection of changes at the manufacturer level and are not because of Barcode Discount. We would love to hear back from you to offer whatever assistance we can and clear up any confusions. It is my understanding that one of our Sales Managers have reached out to you personally to clear this up. You can reach us back at 800-485-3730. Thank you!”

"Website was easy to use and the product arrived as ordered and on time. Prices were a bit higher than I've seen elsewhere, but not too horrendous. "

"You charged me 12.00 for a roll of paper, I thought it was for a case. we used to order from you guys, but now are switching to a different supplier. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

“We are sorry that it was not made clear to you what you were ordering. While we are unable to rectify that order, we'd appreciate the opportunity to win your business back. Please contact us so that we may assist you with your next point of sale purchase. Thank you!”

"The parts still not arrived! I need someone from customer service to call me ASAP. This is unacceptable. I have never had such issues with shipping and delivery before."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2014

BarcodeDiscount, Barcode Discount rep has responded

“We were very sad to here of your dissatisfaction with your experience. After looking into this, we determined that there was some sort of hold up with Fed Ex that caused a delay in the package beng delivered. We are very pleased that we were able to get this matter resolved in a quick manner and we hope that we have at least slightly improved your level of satisfaction. Thank you!”

"The credit card machines are working well so far. And shipping was fast!"

"I placed one order consisting of two items, 1 printer, 1 power supply for said printer. the items came in separate boxes on consecutive days. On opening both boxes I found that there is an accommodation in the printer box (cut out in the Styrofoam) for the power supply. I have on problem with the individually priced items but the shipping cost is obviously more when shipped separately. I suggest an option of supplying the printer either "only" (such as a replacement) or as a complete unit with power supply ((new Installation)."

"The printer I ordered from Barcode Discount was exactly the item I needed, thanks to good descriptive info on the site. It was easy to determine the best product, it was a good price and shipped promptly. Total satisfaction with this order!"

"Great service, good prices and immediate attention."

Barcode Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Discount is a merchant member
Barcode Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.