• Barcode Bonanza Barcode Bonanza Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"The equipment worked well at a descent price. "

"EVERYTHING IS FINE EXCEPT THAT FOREIGN (MEXICAN) CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED"

"Excellent service! Super fast shipping!"

"Just what we ordered and it was delivered very quickly."

"Quick and painless transaction. Bravo"

"Thus far. I haven't received the product and am still waiting for confirmation of when they will be available. "

"Barcode Bonanza does not stand behind the sale. I have waited 3 weeks for a credit to appear for a printer I returned. (I bought a different one from them). I have sent an email, left a phone message, and still no reply. They were quick to get me what I needed, (when making a sale) but this is really bad customer service on the return. At this point, I have to believe they have stolen my return, since UPS indicated Barcode Bonanza had received my return on July 17, 2015. I may have to file a Police report so I can write this off as theft.

This is a follow-up to my initial review. I did finally receive a credit for my printer return. My issue is that they credited my account for an amount that was less than my original purchase less restocking fees. I think they mixed up which printer that was returned. It is no longer worth my time to continue this dialogue.

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2015

barcodebonanza, Barcode Bonanza rep has responded

“This review is inaccurate and does not represent the services provided.

A few facts not mentioned in the review:

1. Customer placed order on 7/8 @ 9:17am
2. Order was delivered on 7/9 @ 10:10am.
3. Customer called on 7/13 to advise they ordered incorrect printer.
4. New, correct printer was shipped on 7/13 and delivered on 7/14 @ 9:42am.
5. Return Authorization was issued for incorrect order.
6. Upon receipt of Return, return was processed and credit was issued.

Nowhere in Barcode Bonanza's review history is there a review that remotely echos these comments.

Barcode Bonanza clearly shipped the ordered printer; issued a RMA for the incorrect printer and shipped the new, correct printer.

Once the return was received, it was processed and the appropriate credit was issued.

Of course, if we can further assist with the the police report, please let us know.

Best,
Barcode Bonanza.

To further clarify the facts:
---------------------------------------

-----------
$305.00 = Cost of Incorrectly ordered Printer
- $11.44 = Restock Fee
------------
$293.56 = Refunded Amount”

"On today days, it's very difficult to find people that like to help, I was very surprise when I called and have someone right way on the phone, friendly, knowledgeable in what we were talking, and ready to help.
Thank you!

"Item was not correctly listed. Turned out, the product I wanted was out of stock. "

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2015

barcodebonanza, Barcode Bonanza rep has responded

“edoherty-17625,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, the stock indicator for the item you purchased was not properly updated at the time of purchase.

We were able to notify you of this error within 33 minutes of receipt of your order in hoping to ease/eliminate any further inconvenience. Due to your order's expedited shipping requirements, we were also able to provide a possible substitution, which turned out to be unacceptable.

We spend a lot of time ensuring that our stock levels are accurate and current. Regretfully, the discontinued item you purchased was missed in our efforts.

Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused and please let us know if we can further assist you with your scanning needs.

Best,
Barcode Bonanza.”

"I was very satisfy with your service."

"Good turn around service for item out of stock."

"The service was the best we have received with any other vender.
Joe Ring

"Very happy with this company the chat representative was extremely helpful.

Thank you.

"I received my book and I satisfied with the condition of the book. It was in the condition as described."

"Pricing was great and service was fast."

Share Barcode Bonanza's store rating

Barcode Bonanza is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Bonanza is a merchant member
Barcode Bonanza participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.