Barcode Bonanza Reviews - barcodebonanza.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.60/10 211 reviews

Barcode Bonanza is a merchant member
Barcode Bonanza participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Good price and quick delivery"

"Product was as advertised and arrived on time. Will do business again with Barcode Bonanza"

"The BarcodeBonanza.com website said item in stock and ships in 1 day. 3 days later with no shipping info I call and leave a message. Again 3 days later with no return call I call again and threaten chargeback. They finally contact me but don't know the status and say they will get back to me. 3 hours later they tell me the product actually shipped the day before. Inventory accuracy unreliable. Ship dates unreliable. Communication near zero and when it comes is very late. I needed the product so bad i ended up ordering from someone else and paying overnight shipping because BarcodeBonanza did not have the capability to tell me the items were not in stock and did not tell me when the products shipped."

"Arrived very quickly and the order was correct!"

"They were very helpful when i called them before my order. The order arrived quickly. I would recommend this seller"

"quick and easy every time! "

"I ordered 5 HHP scanners with chargers and accessories. They arrived within 3 days as promised. They were the also the best price I could find.
Very professional and customer oriented.

"Great seller! Shipped immediately and product was exactly as advertised for the best price around. I will definitely use them again."

"Arrived timely, just as promised and in excellent condition.

"Very satisfied. This was our second purchase from Barcode Bonanza. Item shipped very fast."

"Thanks for being available for online purchasing that quick and easy."

"Quick & Easy. Arrived when they said, I will purchase from them again"

"Perfect in every way, arrived quickly in great condition. It is working well.

"It was delivered on time and I appreciate that!!"

"We recently had a fire in our gift store and were in a rush trying to re-open before Spring Break. Equipment was shipped very quickly, packed well; all items received in a timely manner and in good condition. Thanks!"