Stores > Barcode Bonanza

• Barcode Bonanza Barcode Bonanza Elite Status

2016-09-22

"sales person took time needed and was very thorough, some of the paper work regarding the return for credit of our older machine was not forthcoming. "

2016-09-14

Great service

"I ordered the incorrect item and they quickly shipped me what I needed with no hassle. Will do business with them again."

2016-09-09

Quick

"Received my order quickly and exactly when they said it would arrive. Very happy with my first time order."

2016-09-08

Bonanzatastic!!

"Online store is great and super easy to locate products. Product was shipped amazingly fast!!"

2016-09-08

Cheaper than the manufacturer and just as good

"We were very satisfied with the unit we purchased and we saved around $300!"

2016-08-31

Over the top service!

"So nice to deal with a customer service oriented firm. I chose the wrong scanner kit and when it arrived, call to exchange for another one and all in one 24 hour period. new scanner on it's way and the old one on it's way back. No problems just solutions. will recommend my clients use them for the scanner when they need one."

2016-08-20

"Not shipped as advertised but upgraded to 2 day and came through for me. Excellent pricing."

2016-08-01

Quick Delivery

"Good experience with Barcode Bonanza!"

2016-07-27

pos printets

"Fast delivery and was in good shape."

2016-07-04

Helpful and Fast

"I had a good first time experience when trying to place and order with Barcode Bonanza.
I needed a particular scanner and base with a particular Part Number for each. Before ordering I contacted them and told them what I needed. They answered my questions within a few minutes and told me which item number to order to get the correct pair.
I received the shipment in a few days as promised and received exactly what I needed.
I do recommend Barcode Bonanza and will continue to do business with them.

2016-06-25

"Always excellent service and speedy delivery"

2016-06-24

Zebra ZQ510

"Awesome service, and the update to tracking information was lighting fast. Will add to my provider list for future testing hardware..."

This review was modified by ricardo_paz-diaz on June 28 2016 01:22:36 PM

2016-06-23

Same Day FREE Shipping

"The ordering process was easy and straightforward. It was the best price I could find anywhere, and there were no shipping charges - what a bonus! Everywhere else I searched had high shipping charges on top of a product that already cost more. And, Barcode Bonanza was the only place that offered same day shipping."

2016-06-22

quick and easy

"The price was right, and the shipping was fast!"

2016-05-19

"Excellent service ensuring a time-sensitive shipment was made at the last minute."

Share Barcode Bonanza's store rating

Barcode Bonanza is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Bonanza is a merchant member
Barcode Bonanza participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.