Stores > Barcode Giant

Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

2016-07-25

shipped perfectly

"the orders I placed were supposed to ship within 3-5 business days and they were shipped within one day of my ordering. I called with a few questions and got all the answers I needed. way to go..."

2016-07-19

WOW!! Superior Service!!

"I ordered a product from Barcode Giant, and they exceeded my expectations for product pricing/availability and shipping. I'll certainly keep them in mind for future purchases!"

This review was modified by buffalo0ne on July 19 2016 08:03:53 AM

2016-07-15

One Stop Perfect!

"We are moving our entire company over to bar codes and I wanted a place to get all my items. I came across your website and you are now on my toolbar. Thanks for having the lowest prices around and quick shipping. You have definently won my future buisness!"

2016-07-12

Repeat Customer

"Have used Barcode Giant numerous times and am always 100% satisfied!"

This review was modified by redbones on July 12 2016 08:11:09 AM

2016-07-05

Good Place to buy printer & accessories

"I bought a citizen CL-S700 and a printhead for Citizen CLP-7202e, I had few questions with configuring the CL-S700, the online chat support was helpful in providing me the technical manual as printer only comes with user manual, for printhead it didn't come with a instruction manual, but I was provided citizen support number and they provided me the technical manual, from there it was a breeze to change the printhead

Overall experience was good, printer was brand new & printhead was genuine citizen part and not compatible part

This review was modified by gnd300 on July 05 2016 10:30:07 AM

2016-06-30

Good Communication

"After shopping around on the internet, I always go with the best price. Usually this means that I get little to no customer service, but not with Barcode Giant. They always contact me to let me know if something is being backordered or if it will not ship immediately and always provide me with lots of options which is great especially since my system is decades old now and parts are getting harder to find every day. "

This review was modified by ejdavila on June 30 2016 08:18:19 AM

2016-06-29

Bad customer service

"Bad shopping experience overall ."

This review was modified by GerardoAtx on June 29 2016 05:14:16 PM

2016-06-27

Excellent Service and No Guesswork

"I have made several orders from other vendors. I have received parts that were not related to what I ordered or parts that had more components than I ordered or parts that came with no components. Barcode Giant makes it easy to know and understand exactly what you are getting. I never have to "hope and pray" that my order includes what I need. I know that it does. They also have fast shipping. While other vendors take almost two weeks to two months to get some Barcode products to me Barcode Giant products are delivered right to my door within a few business days. "

This review was modified by it-staff on June 27 2016 07:59:27 AM

2016-06-22

Barcode needs at ease

"Ordered one personal computer to test, we like the product and got support from Bar code Giant on how to use. Ordered 14 more and received a small discount. "

This review was modified by ChodeMcNode on June 22 2016 03:50:30 PM

2016-06-22

Reliable, Helpful, Easy!

"I work for a National Company who resells items from Barcode Giant. They makes ordering simple, my sales rep is always available to help. Barcode Giant always honors a great price and they make sure that inventory is available for me when I need to re order. Shipments arrive fast and we have had no issues with getting bad product. I order frequently and have had zero issues with the process or product, I have not had to make a return during the year to year and a half I have been working with them. I would recommend Barcode Giant."

This review was modified by HeatherMarshall on June 30 2016 08:03:17 AM

2016-06-17

great price on a good product

"bought a kdc glove, new design is much better, I like very much.
Good Quality, great service.

This review was modified by bobwilley on June 17 2016 10:09:43 AM

2016-06-10

Quick Service

"My order was process and shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. They are great to work with"

2016-05-31

Didn't meet delivery date promised.

"Had several emails indicating product would arrive 5/27. Not here yet..."

This review was modified by Membername445 on May 31 2016 09:51:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-06-2016

A rep from Barcode Giant, BarcodeGiant, has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. After looking into your situation, we would like to discuss with you a resolution. One of our representatives have tried reaching out to you with no success thus far. Please feel free to give us a call so that we may make this right. Thank you for your business!”

2016-05-30

Why would I not want the cord?

"I ordered a scanner and had no idea that it didn't come with the cord that you need to use it. I don't read all the fine print when ordering something. I just find what I'm looking for and order it. I would suggest a pop up when ordering things that don't come with everything you need asking if we'd like to add the important items to our cart right at check out. "

2016-05-26

Yeah! Woohoo!

"Barcode Giant is totally AWESOME! I'm a customer for life!"

This review was modified by BRCDEMSTR on May 26 2016 08:42:05 AM

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.