• Barcode Giant Barcode Giant Elite Status

"Customer Service was excellent. Not only did I receive follow up emails, but one on one ensuring that I was ordering the right product, and if I had any questions. When I realized I did in fact order the wrong product, the return process was again, a one-on-one experience which went smooth and easily. Old fashioned customer service, I didn't call into a large call center where I spoke with anyone. I always spoke with the same representative and he was wonderful! KUDOS! More companies should operate this way."

"Great products, with timely shipping and great prices."

"Staff are always knowledgeable about the different products and configurations making it easy to get the right solution. "

"I ordered stylus MC9000-G for our handheld computers. What a bargain - 50 for $100!! The only thing my techs didn't like is that the string is so short. You really can't connect the string to anything. If you attach it to your handheld, you can't use it because, well, the string is too short. You would have to remove it each time, just to use the handheld."

"Good service fast dilevery "

"EXCELLENT SERVICE AS Always"

"The service I received was superb! Thanks you so much for all your help!"

"Excellent pricing, speed of processing and delivery. I will continue to do business with Barcode Giant."

"This is my 5th purchase from BG and I was as pleased with this purchase as I was with the first purchase. I will continue to rely on BG in the future because their prices are good, their service is excellent and their phone support is second to none."

"A new product feature recently created an opportunity for our company. This feature significantly improves the function of our machines and to requires the addition of a 2D bar code scanner for optimum performance. I contacted Matt with Barcode Giant as part of our search for the very best value out there. He guided me to the scanner he believed to offer the best combination of features and cost. Since then we have made weekly orders and this part of our business is growing. Customer service from BarCode Giant has met our expectations and we look forward to increased sales. Nick McCullough
President
Beach Equipment Co. Inc.

"Excellent Customer Service and a pleasure to do business with. I love the online Chat service, it makes getting answers much quicker. Your Prices are the best I've found. Your Free Shipping and the time frame in which you get me my products are 2nd to none. I'm planning on doing business with your company for a long time. Thanks, Bob."

"Barcode Giant has given me great customer service since we started using them about a month ago. We are very happy with the quick shipping. I highly recommend using them!

"Working Ryan Foust has been a great experience and appreciate his attention to detail making sure our orders is always correct."

"Hello,
I'm a customer with Barcode Giant for several years.
For all these years they did their job promptly, never failed to keep me updated on the status of the order including shipping information.
Delivery from them arrived as expected and the items were of expected quality.
I'm really happy to have such a supplier.

"Order a printer and wifi power pack. Ended up not needing the wifi power pack. Emailed them to return. Their email reply was: a RMA will be sent in 3-5 business days. This Friday the 20th will be two weeks. Will never buy from them again. Will turn them over to our attorney in another day or two for fraud. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2015

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. After looking into your situation, we see that the item has been returned and your credit has been issued. One of our representatives have tried reaching out to you with no success thus far. If you have any lingering concerns, please feel free to give us a call so that we may make this right. Thank you for your business!”

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.