Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"I like the fast response of my inquiry e-mail, what I want to know . It's satisfy me with their good customer service. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly
appreciate your comment, as well as your business. We look forward to working with you
again soon!”

"We got the merchandise, but I never received the paid receipt I needed.
After writing this review, I heard right away from someone at Barcode Giant. They were immediately responsive to my request and followed up with the information I needed. Great customer service and I would definitely recommend them. Thank you for being so helpful.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I again, apologize that the paid invoice you requested did not make it into your hands. This was resent per your request. Please feel free to contact us if for some reason you still do not receive it. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank you!”

"Barcode Giant is a great reseller! Account Manager was super friendly & informed. Requested a quote and price point was right on target...even saved a few bucks over their competition. A pet peeve with me is packaging, particularly on "fragile" items. Product was meticulously packaged and arrived unscathed. Will continue to do business with Barcode Giant. Thanks Matt!!"

"Great service and fast delivery on an item that is often over-priced by the bigger guys. Appreciate the fast turn-around."

"Horrible customer service, we were promised a specific delivery date and of course that changed.
Rep was not at all responsive to our needs.
We will not purchase from you again.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-08-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We thank you for voicing your concern and apologize for the dissatisfaction you had in our service. We also apologize for not being able to provide the most relevant information pertaining to your order. It appears that one of our representatives have contacted you regarding this concern. We hope that we have resolved your concern and restored your faith in Barcode Giant. Customer Service is taken very seriously at our company and want to make sure that we've resolved all of our customer's issues. If there is anything further that we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. We have a dedicated account manager that can provide immediate assistance to meet your needs. Thank you!”

"This order was filled in less than a week. One device arrived DOA and Barcode Giant promptly sent a replacement and a RMA to return the bad unit."

"Sent a scanner in for repair and received excellent service. Service department was very friendly and fast service."

"First time placing an order. Best service overall. And when the one item was out of stock, you telephoned and let me know and asked what I would like to do (cancel order for that item or await shipment and then process it out to me)!

Definitely will look to Barcode Giant for any future needs if not all my needs.

Thank you, Barcode Giant! I'm one happy customer.

"excellent!!!

excellent!!!

"I purchased a Zebra ID Printer from Barcode Giant and it is excellent. The customer service member I spoke with was great and the product was received in four days.

Excellent job Barcode Giant!

Brian

"Prompt respond and on time shipping.
Thanks

"Had no problems with the order. And the scanner I got works fine. Scans the barcodes on my orders quickly and efficiently."

"Happy with the service, very fast shipping and easy payment menthods"

"Overall I was very disappointed with the service I received from this company. Placing the order and giving them my money was easy enough but that's were the service stopped. The product i ordered was in stock and supposed to ship within 24 hours according to the site. So i choose to order it from them on a Saturday night not expecting it to ship until Monday. Long story short it didn't ship until Wednesday with no tracking info. So after calling there support line three times I was finally told it shipped and should be here Friday. I was still not offered tracking info. Unit did show up Friday but was shipped in its beauty cartoon with no over pack so the box was destroyed as well as a couple of pieces of the plastic inside. As this was a TV mount and the broken pieces of plastic are hidden by the TV i opted not to return it and get the project done. In today's internet shopping environment this is simply unacceptable. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. We understand the cause of the delay in your order and have put measures in place to prevent this from happening in the future. While I cannot change the circumstances of the past, I ask that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future and restore your confidence in Barcode Giant. Thank you!”

"I placed one order and recieved two (2). I don't know what happened but I do not need the second order,"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-08-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. I can see that there was an issue that we quickly rectified for you. We apologize if this inconvenienced you in anyway. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you!”

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.