Stores > Barcode Giant

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

jpi's Avatar

2016-09-21

Real Company?

"I'm not totally convinced this company is even real...
I ordered a power adapter for a rewinder almost 2 and a half weeks ago, never received an email confirmation of the order, nothing. Money was debited from my account, and finally when I really couldn't take the silence any longer I contacted them via their chat... Chatted with someone who obviously couldn't have cared less, and after almost 20 minutes I was actually able to get my real order number from this person, but still couldn't get a confirmation of the order. Then I found out the item was backordered, which shouldn't be if you're taking my money!

So I told this "Chuck W" to just cancel the order and refund my money... well good luck...
Two additional phone calls later and almost an hour worth of holding, still NO confirmation of a refund, nothing... No emails... No phone calls, and when you do get a live body on the line, they apparently can't help you, but are happy to transfer you to another rep who isn't in that day...

These guys are a joke and a total waste of time for such a small part.

2016-09-15

Wrong item sent, Accepted the return and refunded my card

"They sent me the wrong piece. It had different serial number on it. I contacted them 2 months later but they accepted the return and refunded my card. "

This review was modified by kiana_sh on September 16 2016 11:52:15 AM

2016-08-08

Easy as can be...

"Needed to place a re-order, I called customer service, gave them my telephone number they pulled up my account, gave me the Sku # for the Bar code I needed, they had my info on file.
all done in less than 2 mins... order shipped same day...

Easy....

This review was modified by Blink4818 on August 08 2016 10:27:52 AM

2016-08-04

Barcode Giant always delivers!

"Have made several purchases and each time they are items not everyone else has. Prices are competitive and items ship quickly. Will definitely be making future purchases here!"

2016-08-02

Very Unprofessional

"They decided to cancel an order on their own and not even bother to send me a notification. "

This review was modified by MattSajjad on August 02 2016 12:47:08 PM

2016-07-27

One Stop Shop!

"A hard to find cable lead me to BarCodeGiant, their pricing, quick signup and expedient checkout process, made the whole purchase process extremely friendly. Will be shopping here again for our next purchase."

2016-07-25

shipped perfectly

"the orders I placed were supposed to ship within 3-5 business days and they were shipped within one day of my ordering. I called with a few questions and got all the answers I needed. way to go..."

2016-07-19

WOW!! Superior Service!!

"I ordered a product from Barcode Giant, and they exceeded my expectations for product pricing/availability and shipping. I'll certainly keep them in mind for future purchases!"

This review was modified by buffalo0ne on July 19 2016 08:03:53 AM

2016-07-15

One Stop Perfect!

"We are moving our entire company over to bar codes and I wanted a place to get all my items. I came across your website and you are now on my toolbar. Thanks for having the lowest prices around and quick shipping. You have definently won my future buisness!"

2016-07-12

Repeat Customer

"Have used Barcode Giant numerous times and am always 100% satisfied!"

This review was modified by redbones on July 12 2016 08:11:09 AM

2016-07-05

Good Place to buy printer & accessories

"I bought a citizen CL-S700 and a printhead for Citizen CLP-7202e, I had few questions with configuring the CL-S700, the online chat support was helpful in providing me the technical manual as printer only comes with user manual, for printhead it didn't come with a instruction manual, but I was provided citizen support number and they provided me the technical manual, from there it was a breeze to change the printhead

Overall experience was good, printer was brand new & printhead was genuine citizen part and not compatible part

This review was modified by gnd300 on July 05 2016 10:30:07 AM

2016-06-30

Good Communication

"After shopping around on the internet, I always go with the best price. Usually this means that I get little to no customer service, but not with Barcode Giant. They always contact me to let me know if something is being backordered or if it will not ship immediately and always provide me with lots of options which is great especially since my system is decades old now and parts are getting harder to find every day. "

This review was modified by ejdavila on June 30 2016 08:18:19 AM

2016-06-29

Bad customer service

"Bad shopping experience overall ."

This review was modified by GerardoAtx on June 29 2016 05:14:16 PM

2016-06-28

Speedy Deliver and Great Barcode Printing

"I order a GK420t printer, the pricing was great and in stock. I received an update on the packing and shipping of my printer. Delivery was accurate and I was able to keep my project on schedule. We will definitely be order from Barcode Giant in the future. "

This review was modified by anauman on July 26 2016 11:52:33 AM

2016-06-27

Excellent Service and No Guesswork

"I have made several orders from other vendors. I have received parts that were not related to what I ordered or parts that had more components than I ordered or parts that came with no components. Barcode Giant makes it easy to know and understand exactly what you are getting. I never have to "hope and pray" that my order includes what I need. I know that it does. They also have fast shipping. While other vendors take almost two weeks to two months to get some Barcode products to me Barcode Giant products are delivered right to my door within a few business days. "

This review was modified by it-staff on June 27 2016 07:59:27 AM

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Barcode Giant is not a merchant member
Barcode Giant does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!