Stores > Barcode Giant

Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-02-04

FASTEST SHIPPING EVER

"I've been ordering from Barcode Giant for years. Merchandise is always in stock and ready to ship. Ridiculously fast order processing and shipping! Customer service is the best. Will always return. Great Company."

This review was modified by ChesterCountySolidWasteAuthority on February 04 2016 08:38:48 AM

2016-02-02

Great service received during the last 4 years.

"Excellent customer service and great prices. My company has been buying Epson thermal printers for several years and have always received outstanding service from start to finish."

Fantastic Service

"Super easy ordering and very prompt shipping.
I've purchased several items from Barcode Giant and have been very satisfied with every transaction.

DELAY AFTER DELAY, CONTINUAL DISHONESTY, MISLEADING WEBSITE

"I Have been waiting a month for my product that says in availability "ships same day free"

I have been strung along for going on a month. When I ordered it was avail same day on website, i was informed a few days later that it was on back order. Every time i checked in the delivery date was pushed back further. At one point a customer service rep actually called to ask me how I was enjoying the product that I still haven't received. I was just told today that everything was pushed back 2 more weeks. This is one of the worst customer experiencesI can imagine. AND THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE TIME THE PRODUCT CONTINUES TO BE LISTED "AVAILABLE" AND "SHIPPING SAME DAY FOR FREE" Lies, Lies, Lies.

This review was modified by austingavlak on February 02 2016 12:03:10 AM

2016-01-14

Great Customer Service and Support

"I ordered the wrong barcode printer online and they were so helpful in getting me the right machine sent out quickly. They didn't ask me to pay for the 2nd machine before they received the 1st machine. Very helpful and understanding of my immediate needs. I will be using them for now on!"

2016-01-14

Great

"I order one printer and it was so easy to deal with Barcode Giant that I then turned around and ordered 2 additional printers through them."

2016-01-12

Great price, great service, and fast delivery

"The title pretty much says it all. We get exactly what we need FAST and affordable. Started using Barcode Giant a couple of years ago and have not had an issues yet. Thanks!"

This review was modified by wescon.nick on January 12 2016 12:16:30 PM

2016-01-04

"Very fast service and excellent communication. Thanks"

This review was modified by NorbertoL on January 04 2016 10:09:54 AM

2015-12-20

"Excellent purchase of 4 total scanners for 4 separate stores. The purchases have already been well received by staff. A long run time saver. Thank you, Randy, The UPS Stores"

2015-12-18

"They have all the POS items. Thanks!"

This review was modified by johnfrenz on December 18 2015 01:50:36 PM

2015-12-18

"guns were backordered and took a little longer to get. I do like the scan guns and the price was good."

This review was modified by hanke24 on December 18 2015 08:24:45 AM

2015-12-16

"Barcode Giant is always a pleasure to deal with. Everyone I talk to knows what I'm talking about and have good advice when the need arises. They always have what I need in stock and ship it immediately. Pricing is fair so there's nothing to complain about. "

This review was modified by Lem_H on December 16 2015 05:11:21 AM

2015-12-15

"Delivery was prompt and we received what we ordered. Fielded a follow-up call from an acct manager with Barcode Giant to make sure we were satisfied with our last several purchases and to let us know that we could contact him directly if we have any questions moving forward."

This review was modified by SpringValleyDairy on December 15 2015 07:53:21 AM

2015-12-08

"I purchased several times from the Barcodegiant and I've been very impressed with the service. They really went extra mile to help me to resolve some issues I had with the set up and replacing wrong orders. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. 5 stars to you, guys!"

This review was modified by Gene43560 on December 08 2015 08:50:55 AM

2015-12-07

"Great product & speedy shipping!"

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.