Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

"what a disappointment. I decided to purchase a credit card swipe from Barcode Giant based on all the great reviews it had. Not only did I get a product that did not work at all, I had to wait 5 days to be contacted and let know that the product was on back order for about a month! I had to call and be very upset about it to all of a sudden get a "oh we just a got a shipment in, we will send it our right away" strange ha?. Finally after two weeks of waiting for this thing I get something that doesn't even work. At this point I'm tired and upset. I need to send this thing back and get my money back. I had to call three times and the three times I had to explain that the product doesn't work! to get a "Return Merchandise Auth" and guess what! I have to pay for the return!!!! how absurd is that??? Again, with another upset call I was able to get Barcode Giant to pay for shipping. I will not be buying from this company ever again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We regret that we did not meet your expectations and would like to make this right. One of our representatives is currently looking into your situation and will be contacting soon with an appropriate resolution. Thank you for your business!”

"Barcode Giant was great to deal with. Megan helped me to order the 3 products that my company needed and we are pleased with them. Thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly appreciate your comment, as well as your business. We look forward to working with you again soon!”

"I have been ordering from Barcode Giant for almost a year now, and they have always been very fast to ship my items, and it's always exactly what I ordered!

Fast service, great prices, and excellent customer relations make this my go-to site anytime I need barcode scanning equipment or thermal/label printers.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Great service. My sales rep was knowledgable and helpful. The order came very quickly and was complete. Prices were the best I could find on the web. Can't ask for more than that."

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant has always been quick to help and ship anything we need. Juan Carlos has provided excellent help and customer service. Thank you!"

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"excellent service pricing website"

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Ryan was very knowledgable regarding all of my questions and was quick to respond and work with me through the order process."

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"We are a nonprofit implementing a new ticketing system and needed various devices to make it work including a scanner. The sales person Walt worked with me understanding our requirements and explaining the many choices and narrowed down to a couple of recommendations. His final solution made our implementation much easier and less expensive.

He also advised on the key questions to understand about credit card processing. Due to security requirements from our processing vendor, we ended up not acquiring those products from Barcode Giant unfortunately. But Walt's advice certainly saved me much time and expense in false starts. This was a great example of customer needs over making a quick sale. This will lead to a larger sale in the nearer future and great recommendations from us.

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"I have ordered scanners for other companies I worked for but always got mediocre service. In my current role, I had to order replacement scanners and decided to browse through the Internet to find a new company when I came across Barcode Giant. Their site is easy to use and they give detailed information for each item they sell. After my initial order, I have ordered from them several times more. Their shipping is fast and reliable. I had a question and someone in customer service called me back within minutes. He answered my question and also took the time to ask if everything was delivered on time and explain their policies in an easy to understand manner. Going forward, all of our scanners will be ordered through Barcode Giant. It is rare in this day and age to find a company that cares about their customers as well as deliver on their word. The company has knowledgeable and straightforward reps with reliable and quick service."

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"This is the 6th barcode reader we have ordered from Barcode Giant. We have been using 3 of these since 11/13 and have not had any issues. I highly recommend these to future clients. Shipping was free and I received these in 2 days.
Great Transaction!

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant is a great company to work with. They are very responsive to our needs and have gone the extra mile for us when we needed fast help replacing an expiring product at our customer. "

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Very easy to order and quick delivery. Very satisfied with the site and the service. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"The service, variety of product, and prompt shipping from Barcode Giant has always been a top reason why I will continue to use them for my various Retail hardware needs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"I have been very satisfied with the response time and the resources I have received from Barcode Giant. The pricing is competitive, and the delivery times are quick. I have not had any problems with out of stock issues. I have dealt with many vendors during my thirty years tenure with my current employer, and would recommend Barcode Giant to any other value added resellers."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Product was available and shipped quickly. My customers have been very satisfied. I like the price and selections available to me.
Cardman POS

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.