Stores > Barcode Giant

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

2016-04-27

Great Price and Great Customer Service.

"I am IT guy and anything that plugs into the wall guy for our company. Recently, I started using Barcode Giant for much of or needs. Many times Barcode Giant beats pricing of many other competitors. Products have always been in good condition and their customer services/sales reps are approachable and easy to work with. I will continue to go to Barcode Giant for all my needs concerning scanners and printers.

My only complaints, I feel like their check out process is a little awkward on their website. It would be nice to have an instant printable verification after processing my order. This may be something I am missing. Also I am spoiled but I could go with a little bit faster shipping and order processing.

Like I said I will continue to come back!!!

This review was modified by cbeech08 on April 27 2016 08:58:45 AM

2016-04-22

Great customer service, fast shipping, & competitive pricing!

"We always get outstanding customer service from Barcode Giant employees & their experienced staff is very helpful! Shipping is expedited quickly & prices are very competitive! Highly recommended!!!"

This review was modified by bestbolt on April 22 2016 08:39:00 AM

2016-04-19

Barcode Giant offers Supersize Service

"Excellent customer service and quick turnout with price quotes and shipping products to customers.
They are also very proactive and innovative when it comes to working with Customers in finding products and parts that are needed to upgrade, re- purpose products that enable customers such as us - with cost constraints to continue to get use out of existing equipment.

This review was modified by SCLS08807 on April 19 2016 07:58:41 AM

2016-04-07

Great customer service

"We were having trouble locations some hard to find items and found them here. Their communication on the status of the order was first class. The only thing that kept it from us giving it 5 stars was there was a drop shipment from a third company and no reference to Barcode Giant on the paperwork. The product got delayed being delivered to the person who needed it because they could not figure out who it belonged to. I would use them again"

2016-04-07

zorro at ALG

"good service and products overall. satisfied and will continue to do business.

2016-04-06

Great service

"Fast shipping. Excellent customer service"

This review was modified by bakins33 on April 06 2016 03:20:23 PM

2016-04-01

Online Shopping

"Very simple, fast and grate prices"

This review was modified by BPEquip on April 01 2016 07:58:18 AM

2016-04-01

Great prices and services

"Top quality products, best prices any where and customer services is quick. I been using them more and more"

This review was modified by misterick on April 01 2016 07:53:30 AM

2016-03-31

To Notch "Compliance" Product

"I highly recommend purchasing from Barcode Giant. Received a great price. I received a call that the product was back ordered and was willing to wait up to a month. The product arrived within a week.
This the best card swiped to buy for your business. It's small easy to use and has all the DOJ requirements. I am extremely satisfied with this product, oh and btw Magtek sets the standard industry for technology, quality, and reliability.

This review was modified by bvcap on March 31 2016 10:51:31 AM

2016-03-29

Great place to shop for POS hardware

"Great source for supplying our POS equipment for our restaurant chain. We have been able to save a lot of money sourcing POS hardware internally as opposed to paying a third party or dealer to maintain all of our POS hardware."

This review was modified by blockridge on March 29 2016 11:52:03 AM

2016-03-16

Great Prices, faster shipping

"Have continuously come back to Bar Code giant for my card reader and barcode scanners. Always the best prices, great customer service and fast shipping."

This review was modified by mreagan2601 on March 16 2016 10:05:35 AM

2016-03-10

Excellent Service

"Always making sure that we have what we need and make sure we receive it in a timely fashion. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Mhermsen21 on March 23 2016 07:52:10 AM

2016-03-08

Always Good!

"As always, the service i received from Barcode Giant and my account representative Ken was great! I appreciate the great customer service, the speed of delivery and the no hassle approach."

This review was modified by Ldemyer on March 08 2016 12:50:13 PM

2016-03-07

LOVE MY ACCOUNT MANAGER

"I work with Chuck Warner Account Manager at Barcodes Inc Montgomery,
Illinois I love this man he makes my busy life of processing RFID/Barcodes so
much easier. Supplies unlimited and no questions unanswered thank you !
Laurie Keyes
Diesel Engine & Injection
Corpus Christi, Texas

2016-02-29

Perfect for Sqauare Users

"We love the register that we purchased that goes with the Square stand.
And we received in good order and fast transit time.

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.