• Barcode Giant Barcode Giant Elite Status

"Working Ryan Foust has been a great experience and appreciate his attention to detail making sure our orders is always correct."

"Hello,
I'm a customer with Barcode Giant for several years.
For all these years they did their job promptly, never failed to keep me updated on the status of the order including shipping information.
Delivery from them arrived as expected and the items were of expected quality.
I'm really happy to have such a supplier.

"Order a printer and wifi power pack. Ended up not needing the wifi power pack. Emailed them to return. Their email reply was: a RMA will be sent in 3-5 business days. This Friday the 20th will be two weeks. Will never buy from them again. Will turn them over to our attorney in another day or two for fraud. "

"I needed a scanner last minute . Got in a chat with Bar Code Giant Customer service rep and even though I ordered at 2pm I still got delivery the next morning . Thanks Bar Code Giant !!!"

"I always have a good experience with Barcode Giant, the products are high quality and as advertised. The pricing is excellent and they get them shipped out quick. "

"We got our order timely and also help with installation. They were very knowledgable."

"This was my second order from Barcode Giant, and I could not be more pleased with the fast service I received. Very efficient service!"

"The prices at Barcode Giant can't be beat. I purchased handheld scanner batteries elsewhere for +$100 each and I just purchased 10 batteries from Barcode giant for 35-40% less. Trying to find accessories is a little difficult on their website but it is worth the trouble. Shipping was quick and product came in excellent condition."

"Nicely laid out website and easy ordering was a cinch. "

"We have ordered from Barcode Giant a few times and the shipping was fast and the product came in good condition. We will continue to use this company for our label printer needs in the future."

"Fast attentive service. I couldn't believe how actively they followed up to make sure WE were happy with the products ordered. Good job."

"I ordered 5 TSP143 LAN receipt printers. They arrived quickly, were well packaged, and all worked as expected. So far I've never had a problem with Barcode Giant."

"We have used Barcode Giant now for a few purchases and have been very satisfied with their service. Their customer service is top notch, fast easy ordering and we will continue to use them for all our future warehouse needs."

"Barcode Giant has been the place to go when I have been in need of many different kinds of printers for my Retail needs. They have always been friendly and their shipping is always great. Thanks for the quick orders and quick shipping times!"

"Product was in stock and shipped the same day!"

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.