Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.20/10 150 reviews

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
    Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Barcode Giant contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The initial ordering at BarCode was fine but what REALLY SHINED was the customer service when I found that I had ordered the incorrect item. The Customer Service Rep returned my call and assisted me in choosing the correct item. He was GREAT. Thanks a bunch, Jackie B."

"I'm looking to reconcile a rough experience with Barcode. My original order was apparently lost in the system, and it took a month to arrive. I'm looking to return this product I ordered in original condition.

I was on hold for 30 minutes for a return code, could you advise?

"I received the items in a very timely manner."

"Rip off. I needed to purchase six Ingenico credit card terminals, I was directed to your company by Ingenico in Canada.

Mr. Thomas Zielinski, handled my call, due to my PCI compliance dead line, I explain the rush that I had to get the systems and he advised me to purchase the ingenico isc350, which I did, and because he was not certain that it would work with our current PMS, Merchant and Bank, I ordered one unit to test it.

I received the unit few days later, but it came without power supply, so I called again and obviously ordered it.
Few days later, I receive it but it has no way to be connected to the terminal, so I call again and explain it Thomas, and he said it would get back to me later, couple of days later he left me a message, so I called back, and he agreed that I needed to purchase another extra cable, and RS232, I told him that that is not going to work, because I do not have and RS232 computer or connector that can fit since 1999, he assure me that that would take care of the problem, so I did not have a choice but to buy it.

And sure enough when I receive it. It does not work with either unit, so I call tech support, they ask me to send pictures which I did, but I do not have any answer as of today.

So I requested to return all the merchandise, last week and nothing as of today

"I bought an Epson T20 printer for our small business and Barcode Giant not only had good pricing but they shipped it quickly....... I am very impressed.....

"The Customer services and shipping are good and Fast, My contact in Spanish is the best."

"I would not recommend doing business with Barcode Giant. I recently purchased an interface cable and was sent the wrong type. Upon talking to a sales rep I found out that the item I ordered was no longer available. I ask to return the wrong item and was told that it would take a few days to issue a return authorization. I am still waiting for it a week later."

"So far so good! This was immediately deployed and the ease in which it was set up was awesome!"

"Easy to place order, fast delivery. However, I did find a better price but checked Barcode Giant policy, and I could not challange the price because the order was already placed. I don't see why that should make a difference."

"We ordered almost all of our printers, enclosures and peripherals for our new iPad restaurant POS system from Barcode Giant. Quick shipping, great prices and superb customer service. I actually screwed up and ordered Epson printers for our restaurant kitchen that did not include the auto-cutter feature. My bad. After opening and setting the printers up I immediately realized the error. The customer service rep was very helpful and more than accommodating in allowing me to repack, return, and reorder the correct printers. I recieved the correct new printers in about 4 days. I just shipped the wrong ones back via FedEx and not sure if I may have to pay a restocking fee but so far I'm very pleased. "

"Ordered a bar code printer. Got sent the UK model, they fixed the problem quick and sent me out the replacement and a UPS return label same day. Great company. Works well with customers. Communication was top notch and would recommend to friends."

"Customer service is not very good. I am still waiting for a call of one of their representatives. It has been almost 2 weeks and nothing. I am glad I could solve my issue without their help."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-20-2014

“Hugo,
I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with an item you purchased and had a difficult time getting this resolved. Our records indicate that one of our representatives was in constant contact with you via phone and email. It looks like our representative went over and beyond to provide the software extension you needed as well as get the license information rushed to you as you asked. It is my understanding that there may have been some confusion in you expecting physical shipments of these upgrades. Unfortunately, that is not something the manufacturer typically provides. If this is something you need or if there is any additional assistance that you require, please contact us directly at 888-875-7170. Thank you!”

"We found Barcode online and the prices where what kept us interested. If I had known how bad the service and experience was going to be I would have gone elsewhere and even paid more money.
We placed our order January 3rdand it took until the 28th and a number of heated calls to finally get it I the mail. One of our calls to the customer service, had told me it was my fault for ordering it online, he told me I should have phoned in the order.
This is the very short version of the story, it was bad from the day after I ordered . I will never order from here again and my advise is you should not either.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-20-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We're sorry to hear that you rated your experience with our company so poorly. We've tried contacting you in hopes of getting this matter resolved. Our records indicate that you were contacted about a brief backorder and that you orders were shipped and delivered sooner than January 28th. We would like to hear from you directly to see where the confusion lies. Please give us a call at 888-875-7170. Thank you!”

"Thank you for your expeditious service. I received my mdse within days of ordering and am very please with the price and the service."

"A little disappointed on the lead time promised.
We ordered the item basing on ex-stock on 9/1/2014 and only received the item on 24/1/2014.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-03-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“Dannytai, I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with our company. After looking into your order, I am showing that there was a very slight delay in the shipping of your order but you were made aware of this by your sales rep. Unfortunately, international shipments do take a bit longer than US shipments. This has a lot to do with the delay you experienced. I do apologize if this was not fully explained to you when you placed your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything further that we can do for you.”