• Barcode Giant Barcode Giant Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"fantastic customer service. Best I've ever had from any online order. "

"Sales rep was very responsive. Received order on time."

"Barcode Giant worked with me to make sure we had everything we needed. Provided great customer support and had the latest technology. I was very impressed with the selection and ease of ordering. "

"Merchandise was as advertised. Fair price and quick order processing. "

"Great Company Fast Shipping!! Easy to buy Product and great price."

"We purchased a Datamax printer and rewinder. The printer purchase went very well. The rewinder purchase fell through SEVERAL CRACKS and lots of mis communication between Barcode Giant, their vendor and back to us. The customer service rep told me the item would be shipped on the coming Friday (after a week had already passed and our account was charged) when it was actually shipped the following Thursday (another week) and we finally received the item 4 weeks from the purchase date.
The whole transaction with the rewinder made us look like amateurs to our customer. I will be surprised if they ever purchase from us again. Very Dissatisfied.

Rep reply posted Aug-14-2015

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. After looking into your situation, we would like to discuss with you a resolution. One of our representatives have tried reaching out to you with no success thus far. Please feel free to give us a call so that we may make this right. Thank you for your business!”

"I have had a thoroughly pleasant experience working with Barcode Giant in getting the printer I need to begin my small business. I recommend them highly. Their prices are great and service is excellent."

"the product I ordered was not in stock and I was charged regardless. Not very happy. Still haven't received the product. inventory management is a basic feature of all ecommerce platforms. the product should have been labeled as out of stock on the website. you should never charge a customer for a product you do not have in stock. I will probably end up charging back the order. "

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2015

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. After looking into your situation, we've discovered that credit was due and issued this immediately. We would love to speak with you further on this matter. One of our representatives have tried reaching out to you with no success thus far. Please feel free to give us a call so that we may make this right. Thank you for your business!”

"Website is designed very good to search regular ground shipping free which is a plus for orders more than $99.99 iems that there selling are great at a fair price"

"Ordered a Barcode reader. Great product, fast delivery.
Had to return it due to incompatibility with my software (my fault)
Barcode Giant helped me with a return and purchase of a new product with no hassles.
Great company to work with

"Barcode Giant has the printers I am looking for, a simple order process, good customer service, fast and free delivery. I will always order from them!"

"Barcode Giant had the products that I needed. Customer service was good and even though there was a slight hiccup with the ordering process regarding my order, they rectified the issue and ultimately satisfied me. Shipping was super quick also. Thank you."

"Have had a few dealings with the people from barcode giant and they have always been great to deal with. My orders are international ones so are inherently more complicated however every order has been an easy one due to the communication and organisation this company displays. Big thanks to the people who work there and because of this i would not even consider going anywhere else.

Adam.

"Very good sales account manager. Got materials on time. Good pricing. We will use their services again."

"Barcode is great. Kevin has been SO helpful in tracking down product, following up and helping me reorder!"

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.