• Barcode Giant Barcode Giant Elite Status

"I have used Barcode Giant for many of my POS needs. They have been very good with pricing beating most other businesses. There people are very knowledgeable and always willing to help answer all your questions. I give Barcode Giant the highest of ratings and would recommend them to anyone in need any product they carry."

"Very helpful in figuring our which printer exactly that I needed with the correct interface. Shipping was faster than expected as well. Thanks!"

"Hi.
I have been ordering from Barcode Giant now for a few years. Whenever I call my sales person he always remembers who I am, always has a clear understanding about the products I am looking for and provides me with a fair price for whatever I'm looking for. I always have a positie experience when ordering from Barcode Giant.

"Replacing an impact printer for my restaurant was never easier. Great price, right product and prompt delivery. Thanks for the great experience!!"

"Fast to ship and easy to work with. Highly recommend "

"Great prices and excellent customer service!"

"Great Prices and fast service as always! My sales rep is always quick to respond to questions I have, and when I need something, I get it quickly. "

"Barcode Giant and it's associated brands always provide great information and service, and generally offer the most competative pricing in the market. Their sales staff is helpful and responsive, and they ship quicikly and deliver on time. We will always go to them first whenever we have the chance!

"Very helpful sales representatives. Always a pleasure to work with."

"Fast service and shipping. Use for most of our Bar-coding equipment needs. "

"The guys at Barcode Giant have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable of there products. I have now used then for a second order and plan to have them as one of preferred suppliers. "

"Horrible experience with deceptive shipping pricing and tactics.

Take your business somewhere else.

"Very suspect company. Sent the wrong items and it took two months and many calls and emails to obtain rma and call tags. Then they never credited my credit cards. BEWARE!!"

"Order enquiry and quotation are done very quickly and handled well. The system kept a good history of orders placed. Follow up on quotation is also done in comfortable time span. Very satisfied with the order process.
The only suggestion is on the extended operation hours for the sales team - as I would call from L.A., the time difference of 2-3 hours make it inconvient sometimes. Mostly the enquiry is on stock availability and so the alternative is to allow customer to enquire on stock availability from the system.

"Customer Service was excellent. Not only did I receive follow up emails, but one on one ensuring that I was ordering the right product, and if I had any questions. When I realized I did in fact order the wrong product, the return process was again, a one-on-one experience which went smooth and easily. Old fashioned customer service, I didn't call into a large call center where I spoke with anyone. I always spoke with the same representative and he was wonderful! KUDOS! More companies should operate this way."

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.