Stores > Barcode Giant

Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

2016-06-27

Excellent Service and No Guesswork

"I have made several orders from other vendors. I have received parts that were not related to what I ordered or parts that had more components than I ordered or parts that came with no components. Barcode Giant makes it easy to know and understand exactly what you are getting. I never have to "hope and pray" that my order includes what I need. I know that it does. They also have fast shipping. While other vendors take almost two weeks to two months to get some Barcode products to me Barcode Giant products are delivered right to my door within a few business days. "

This review was modified by it-staff on June 27 2016 07:59:27 AM

2016-06-22

Barcode needs at ease

"Ordered one personal computer to test, we like the product and got support from Bar code Giant on how to use. Ordered 14 more and received a small discount. "

This review was modified by ChodeMcNode on June 22 2016 03:50:30 PM

2016-06-22

Reliable, Helpful, Easy!

"I work for a National Company who resells items from Barcode Giant. They makes ordering simple, my sales rep is always available to help. Barcode Giant always honors a great price and they make sure that inventory is available for me when I need to re order. Shipments arrive fast and we have had no issues with getting bad product. I order frequently and have had zero issues with the process or product, I have not had to make a return during the year to year and a half I have been working with them. I would recommend Barcode Giant."

This review was modified by HeatherMarshall on June 22 2016 09:48:25 AM

2016-06-17

great price on a good product

"bought a kdc glove, new design is much better, I like very much.
Good Quality, great service.

This review was modified by bobwilley on June 17 2016 10:09:43 AM

2016-06-10

Quick Service

"My order was process and shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. They are great to work with"

2016-05-31

Didn't meet delivery date promised.

"Had several emails indicating product would arrive 5/27. Not here yet..."

This review was modified by Membername445 on May 31 2016 09:51:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-06-2016

A rep from Barcode Giant, BarcodeGiant, has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. After looking into your situation, we would like to discuss with you a resolution. One of our representatives have tried reaching out to you with no success thus far. Please feel free to give us a call so that we may make this right. Thank you for your business!”

2016-05-30

Why would I not want the cord?

"I ordered a scanner and had no idea that it didn't come with the cord that you need to use it. I don't read all the fine print when ordering something. I just find what I'm looking for and order it. I would suggest a pop up when ordering things that don't come with everything you need asking if we'd like to add the important items to our cart right at check out. "

2016-05-26

Yeah! Woohoo!

"Barcode Giant is totally AWESOME! I'm a customer for life!"

This review was modified by BRCDEMSTR on May 26 2016 08:42:05 AM

2016-05-19

"Easy to buy, good product and very good service."

This review was modified by Leo.Pinillos on May 19 2016 01:55:06 PM

2016-05-12

Quick and easy

"With the help of the sales rep the order was placed with no hassle and was done in a matter of minutes. Thanks again for the help, will continue to order through you."

This review was modified by dschneiderTRA on May 12 2016 07:50:24 AM

2016-05-11

Right Price - Really fast

"I ordered from barcode giant based on product availability and shipping speed first, and price second. What I ended up with was the part I needed really fast at a price that was great.

We ordered at 430pm and had the part by 1030am the next morning!

We will certainly order from them again when product availability and shipping speed are a concern.

Ambivilence by non-delivery

"Hard to say whether I am satisfied or not since both products I ordered are on back-order. It would be nice if the website better represented actual inventory levels and I would have known up front whether I could order it or not. Fortunately, I am not in a rush for the two items and waiting a couple of extra weeks is not necessarily a bad thing."

This review was modified by MyOwnBusiness on May 05 2016 06:26:35 PM

Faster than expected

"Barcode Giant got us printers extremely quickly when we needed them on two separate occasions. Both printers are working great and we are happy! Plus they are one of the least expensive vendors around!"

This review was modified by danielreo on May 05 2016 09:58:52 AM

It's a mixed bag!

"I have placed multiple order with Barcode Giant. The prices are great! The shipping is always fast - when the product is in stock. Unfortunately, it looks like products are ready to ship even when they're 4 weeks out on having inventory.

Returns processing is sloth-like slow. I ordered the wrong trigger handle ( no image to compare, and four different trigger options are listed ) and needed an RMA. This is molded plastic, not complex electronics. I ordered the wrong part, I need a different part - please take this back and process a new order for the right piece. I'm told it can take upwards of 30 days for them to complete the return, and refund my credit card. Of course the fact that the proper part isn't really in stock and won't be for around 4 weeks is icing on the cake.

I've never had a bad experience with this vendor before, so I will continue to look to them as an option. However, there is room for improvement.

This review was modified by ddilauro on May 05 2016 08:55:41 AM

2016-04-27

Great Price and Great Customer Service.

"I am IT guy and anything that plugs into the wall guy for our company. Recently, I started using Barcode Giant for much of or needs. Many times Barcode Giant beats pricing of many other competitors. Products have always been in good condition and their customer services/sales reps are approachable and easy to work with. I will continue to go to Barcode Giant for all my needs concerning scanners and printers.

My only complaints, I feel like their check out process is a little awkward on their website. It would be nice to have an instant printable verification after processing my order. This may be something I am missing. Also I am spoiled but I could go with a little bit faster shipping and order processing.

Like I said I will continue to come back!!!

This review was modified by cbeech08 on April 27 2016 08:58:45 AM

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.