Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Nicely laid out website and easy ordering was a cinch. "

"Fast attentive service. I couldn't believe how actively they followed up to make sure WE were happy with the products ordered. Good job."

"I ordered 5 TSP143 LAN receipt printers. They arrived quickly, were well packaged, and all worked as expected. So far I've never had a problem with Barcode Giant."

"We have used Barcode Giant now for a few purchases and have been very satisfied with their service. Their customer service is top notch, fast easy ordering and we will continue to use them for all our future warehouse needs."

"Barcode Giant has been the place to go when I have been in need of many different kinds of printers for my Retail needs. They have always been friendly and their shipping is always great. Thanks for the quick orders and quick shipping times!"

"Product was in stock and shipped the same day!"

"The agents at Barcode Giant have been very helpful and responsive to my questions in order to make sure I have ordered the right supplies."

"We have ordered a couple of times from Barcode Giant and have been pleased each time. The website is easy to navigate, the shipping is quite reasonable and ships fast. We will definately order from them again!"

"I tend to need barcode swipers for new customers very quickly. They signup and want to start selling immediately. Barcode Giant has always gotten them to me in time. In my last order they were out of stock on a part (a part I needed for R&D), but with a simple email fulfilled the mission critical rest of my order in a couple days. Highly recommended."

"Thank you to Ryan for his wonderful customer service. My recent order arrived quickly and I could not have been happier with this attentive service!
Charlene

"Outstanding, responsive company that never fails to deliver and meet my expectations. I have the pleasure of dealing with Kevin Koerber at Barcode Giant who is knowledgeable, meticulous and thorough! Thank you Kevin for making my life easier!"

"Always great service from this company when I order things from them. "

"I've been working with Barcode Giant for several years. They have everything I need. Most orders ship the same day and I've never has an issue buying from them."

"After waiting for over 2 months for a few backordered handheld scanners to be delivered from a different supplier, I found BG through google. The transaction was so simple and I even added a label printer to my order without issue. The product arrived within a few days. Will shop from them again in the future. "

"I order from Barcode Giant on a regular basis. They always have what I need in stock, their prices are excellent, and they ship promptly. I have yet to be disappointed. I will continue to use them."

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.