• Barcode Giant Barcode Giant Elite Status

"The product is as described and shipped quickly! I have used Barcode Giant a couple of times now and will continue to use them for my company's needs."

"Do not order merchandise from this company! I ordered a scanner for the office. It sat in the box for a few weeks and when we finally got it out and tried it we realized it didn't work. I called in and talked to Kyle. He said it had been 50 days since the purchase so nothing he would do to help. He thought purchasing a different cord would solve the problem. I purchased it, still doesn't work. I let him know it still did not work. His reply was that I purchased the wrong scanner. It is the exact same scanner we are currently using, not the wrong scanner was my reply. He said he couldn't help. He also did not respond to emails and phone calls prior to this final conversation. I realize it had been 50 days since purchase. It took a week to get here, sat in the box for a few weeks and when I realized it didn't work I let him know. This company does not work with their customers. They sell merchandise that does not work. They are not willing to make a situation right. All I wanted was to exchange for a scanner that worked. I do not recommend this company to anyone!! I told Kyle I was going to leave a negative review and he didn't seem to care. I guess $150 is worth more to this company than a happy or repeat customer. "

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. After looking into your situation, we would like to discuss with you a resolution. One of our representatives have tried reaching out to you with no success thus far. Please feel free to give us a call so that we may make this right. Thank you for your business!”

"I've been doing business with Barcode Giant for years.. They carry top shelve items at great prices. Their support is great and you can count on them. Never had any issues. I truly recommend them.."

"This is a review for Barcode Giant, specifically Nigel Jackson. I have ordered over $10,000 with your company only because Nigel reached out to me and has worked closely with my ordering needs. His quick responsiveness, ability to secure my necessary computer equipment and follow through has been top notch. Thank you Nigel!!!!"

"Very professional, my order was processed in a timely manner, will definitely be using this company again."

"We are a retail environment that depends on the product quality and cost and Barcode Giant has always done a good job of delivering on both areas that allow us to continue to be a satisfied customer. Keep up the great work. "

"Very easy to work with! The items we ordered have worked well, and we appreciate the way Barcode Giant followed up with a phone call to make sure we didn't have any questions."

"Item came fast and ordering was easy. My only complaint is that there were required accessories that were not clearly identified when I checked out."

"Fast shipping , good price"

"There are companies, then there are exceptional companies and I feel Barcode Giant is a exceptional company. We are a seasonal Waterpark located in the White Mountains of Lincoln NH. Whenever I order supplies or I have questions help is always available which is great since I could be easily ignored due to the fact that I am not a year round customer. So I feel for fair pricing and exceptional customer service you can't beat Barcode Giant, I commend them!
Sincerely,
Lisa Dutto
Park Service Manager
Whale's Tale Waterpark
Lincoln, N.H.

"Great doing business with, easy to find things on website and delivered on time. Will definitely do repeat business with them."

"We purchased several printers and a POS stand/cash drawer. After searching several other sites, we chose Barcode Giant because they had the best prices, selection and great customer service. Everything was delivered on time."

"Great Service. Needed my products right away and they delivered."

"We purchased a Datalogic Gryphon 4100 series scanner. Great help from Barcode Giant staff when we were looking (and confused.) Really fast delivery, and a great price. We will be purchasing 10 more with them within the next month."

"I have used Barcode Giant for many of my POS needs. They have been very good with pricing beating most other businesses. There people are very knowledgeable and always willing to help answer all your questions. I give Barcode Giant the highest of ratings and would recommend them to anyone in need any product they carry."

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.