Product & services pricing Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"The service, variety of product, and prompt shipping from Barcode Giant has always been a top reason why I will continue to use them for my various Retail hardware needs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly appreciate your comment, as well as your business. We look forward to working with you again soon!”

"I have been very satisfied with the response time and the resources I have received from Barcode Giant. The pricing is competitive, and the delivery times are quick. I have not had any problems with out of stock issues. I have dealt with many vendors during my thirty years tenure with my current employer, and would recommend Barcode Giant to any other value added resellers."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Product was available and shipped quickly. My customers have been very satisfied. I like the price and selections available to me.
Cardman POS

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Out of all the possible places to buy barcode scanners, Barcode Giant's overall value won our business. It was not only about getting a great price, but the product knowledge of the sales team that helped us choose the right product and order from Barcode Giant."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"The customer service wasn't great, however the delivery was very fast."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Good price, quick shipping."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant has gone above and beyond to help us in our purchases. They are courteous when I call and they make the ordering of products quick and simple."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Items came fast. Got exactly what I ordered. Everything seems to be working great."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"This is the third barcode scanner we have purchased. All have worked out of the box with no issues. Shipping is fast and customer service is great. thanks"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-09-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant is an excellent vendor for items offering competitive pricing. We have had very good results on delivery."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Great company to work with, very helpful account management team, found us a great alternative to what we were using and saved us money, shipping and delivery fast, thank you. "

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“"Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly
again soon!"”

"I like the fast response of my inquiry e-mail, what I want to know . It's satisfy me with their good customer service. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

again soon!”

"We got the merchandise, but I never received the paid receipt I needed.
After writing this review, I heard right away from someone at Barcode Giant. They were immediately responsive to my request and followed up with the information I needed. Great customer service and I would definitely recommend them. Thank you for being so helpful.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I again, apologize that the paid invoice you requested did not make it into your hands. This was resent per your request. Please feel free to contact us if for some reason you still do not receive it. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank you!”

"Barcode Giant is a great reseller! Account Manager was super friendly & informed. Requested a quote and price point was right on target...even saved a few bucks over their competition. A pet peeve with me is packaging, particularly on "fragile" items. Product was meticulously packaged and arrived unscathed. Will continue to do business with Barcode Giant. Thanks Matt!!"

again soon!"”

"Great service and fast delivery on an item that is often over-priced by the bigger guys. Appreciate the fast turn-around."

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.