Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"This order was filled in less than a week. One device arrived DOA and Barcode Giant promptly sent a replacement and a RMA to return the bad unit."

"Sent a scanner in for repair and received excellent service. Service department was very friendly and fast service."

"First time placing an order. Best service overall. And when the one item was out of stock, you telephoned and let me know and asked what I would like to do (cancel order for that item or await shipment and then process it out to me)!

Definitely will look to Barcode Giant for any future needs if not all my needs.

Thank you, Barcode Giant! I'm one happy customer.

"excellent!!!

excellent!!!

"I purchased a Zebra ID Printer from Barcode Giant and it is excellent. The customer service member I spoke with was great and the product was received in four days.

Excellent job Barcode Giant!

Brian

"Prompt respond and on time shipping.
Thanks

"Had no problems with the order. And the scanner I got works fine. Scans the barcodes on my orders quickly and efficiently."

"Happy with the service, very fast shipping and easy payment menthods"

"Overall I was very disappointed with the service I received from this company. Placing the order and giving them my money was easy enough but that's were the service stopped. The product i ordered was in stock and supposed to ship within 24 hours according to the site. So i choose to order it from them on a Saturday night not expecting it to ship until Monday. Long story short it didn't ship until Wednesday with no tracking info. So after calling there support line three times I was finally told it shipped and should be here Friday. I was still not offered tracking info. Unit did show up Friday but was shipped in its beauty cartoon with no over pack so the box was destroyed as well as a couple of pieces of the plastic inside. As this was a TV mount and the broken pieces of plastic are hidden by the TV i opted not to return it and get the project done. In today's internet shopping environment this is simply unacceptable. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience that you had with our company. Your order was placed with us during the time that we implemented a new system which resulted in some orders being caught between the two systems and thus delayed. We truly apologize that we weren't able to catch this quicker to notify you instead of you having to contact us. In regards to the shipping, this item was shipped direct from the manufacturer and unfortunately outside of our control as to how it was packed. However, I have been in contact with them to inform them about your experience in an effort to prevent this from happening again in the future. While I cannot change the circumstances of the past, I ask that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future to show you how Barcode Giant "normally" operates. Thank you!”

"I placed one order and recieved two (2). I don't know what happened but I do not need the second order,"

"Price was lowest I found, communication was superior and delivery was fast and secure. My order was probably 3inches by 3inches by 2inches.
It was shipped in a 12X12X12inch box with enough padding to ship a raw egg with no damage. Excellent service.

"Good customer service especially for Cipher Lab products."

"Your delivery was outstanding and your customer service was excellent. Great product, great sales staff, great follow-up to be sure we had what we needed when we needed it!! Kudos to Ben Montalbano, great job! Thanks!"

"Great service. Pleasure to work with "

"It was a great experience. We were able to get the printer that we needed at a great price and it arrived in a timely manner. "

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.