Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"After waiting for over 2 months for a few backordered handheld scanners to be delivered from a different supplier, I found BG through google. The transaction was so simple and I even added a label printer to my order without issue. The product arrived within a few days. Will shop from them again in the future. "

"I order from Barcode Giant on a regular basis. They always have what I need in stock, their prices are excellent, and they ship promptly. I have yet to be disappointed. I will continue to use them."

"Excellent Knowledgeable Sales and Customer Service.
On Time Delivery with Pre-Notification and Tracking #.
Fair Price and Products received in Good Condition.

"Smooth transaction.
Quick response and quick customer service.
Highly recommended.

"This was a user friendly webisite, easy to use and quick ordering. I would order again from Barcode Giant."

"We are very happy with the products we ordered. It came in fast and exactly as it was described on their site"

"Barcode is a good company to work with! I always receive the product in a day or two."

"Very quick delivery and always great customer service. I will order again."

"I always buy my barcode products from Barcode Giant. They have the best prices, great delivery, and excellent delivery. I highly recommend this supplier!"

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly appreciate your comment, as well as your business. We look forward to working with you again soon!”

"Great experience. Quick responses. Rec'd products in a timely manner and in great condition."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Fast service, great product!! We have bought over 5 of these from Barcode Glant."

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"The service on the website was fast and easy. We received our shiped in a timely matter as well"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-26-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant made it easy to find the item I needed, easy to order, shipped as expected, and item was exactly as described. Then a phone call from a representative checking on my order was very much appreciated."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"This is a wonderful software for label printing."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant was quick and easy to order from the and product arrived when expected. Very happy with the experience - I have used them before and will continue to do so. They dont seem to disappoint.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.