Stores > Barcode Giant

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10

2016-05-19

"Easy to buy, good product and very good service."

This review was modified by Leo.Pinillos on May 19 2016 01:55:06 PM

2016-05-12

Quick and easy

"With the help of the sales rep the order was placed with no hassle and was done in a matter of minutes. Thanks again for the help, will continue to order through you."

This review was modified by dschneiderTRA on May 12 2016 07:50:24 AM

2016-05-11

Right Price - Really fast

"I ordered from barcode giant based on product availability and shipping speed first, and price second. What I ended up with was the part I needed really fast at a price that was great.

We ordered at 430pm and had the part by 1030am the next morning!

We will certainly order from them again when product availability and shipping speed are a concern.

Ambivilence by non-delivery

"Hard to say whether I am satisfied or not since both products I ordered are on back-order. It would be nice if the website better represented actual inventory levels and I would have known up front whether I could order it or not. Fortunately, I am not in a rush for the two items and waiting a couple of extra weeks is not necessarily a bad thing."

This review was modified by MyOwnBusiness on May 05 2016 06:26:35 PM

Faster than expected

"Barcode Giant got us printers extremely quickly when we needed them on two separate occasions. Both printers are working great and we are happy! Plus they are one of the least expensive vendors around!"

This review was modified by danielreo on May 05 2016 09:58:52 AM

It's a mixed bag!

"I have placed multiple order with Barcode Giant. The prices are great! The shipping is always fast - when the product is in stock. Unfortunately, it looks like products are ready to ship even when they're 4 weeks out on having inventory.

Returns processing is sloth-like slow. I ordered the wrong trigger handle ( no image to compare, and four different trigger options are listed ) and needed an RMA. This is molded plastic, not complex electronics. I ordered the wrong part, I need a different part - please take this back and process a new order for the right piece. I'm told it can take upwards of 30 days for them to complete the return, and refund my credit card. Of course the fact that the proper part isn't really in stock and won't be for around 4 weeks is icing on the cake.

I've never had a bad experience with this vendor before, so I will continue to look to them as an option. However, there is room for improvement.

This review was modified by ddilauro on May 05 2016 08:55:41 AM

2016-04-27

Great Price and Great Customer Service.

"I am IT guy and anything that plugs into the wall guy for our company. Recently, I started using Barcode Giant for much of or needs. Many times Barcode Giant beats pricing of many other competitors. Products have always been in good condition and their customer services/sales reps are approachable and easy to work with. I will continue to go to Barcode Giant for all my needs concerning scanners and printers.

My only complaints, I feel like their check out process is a little awkward on their website. It would be nice to have an instant printable verification after processing my order. This may be something I am missing. Also I am spoiled but I could go with a little bit faster shipping and order processing.

Like I said I will continue to come back!!!

This review was modified by cbeech08 on April 27 2016 08:58:45 AM

2016-04-22

Great customer service, fast shipping, & competitive pricing!

"We always get outstanding customer service from Barcode Giant employees & their experienced staff is very helpful! Shipping is expedited quickly & prices are very competitive! Highly recommended!!!"

This review was modified by bestbolt on April 22 2016 08:39:00 AM

2016-04-19

Barcode Giant offers Supersize Service

"Excellent customer service and quick turnout with price quotes and shipping products to customers.
They are also very proactive and innovative when it comes to working with Customers in finding products and parts that are needed to upgrade, re- purpose products that enable customers such as us - with cost constraints to continue to get use out of existing equipment.

This review was modified by SCLS08807 on April 19 2016 07:58:41 AM

2016-04-07

Great customer service

"We were having trouble locations some hard to find items and found them here. Their communication on the status of the order was first class. The only thing that kept it from us giving it 5 stars was there was a drop shipment from a third company and no reference to Barcode Giant on the paperwork. The product got delayed being delivered to the person who needed it because they could not figure out who it belonged to. I would use them again"

2016-04-07

zorro at ALG

"good service and products overall. satisfied and will continue to do business.

2016-04-06

Great service

"Fast shipping. Excellent customer service"

This review was modified by bakins33 on April 06 2016 03:20:23 PM

2016-04-01

Online Shopping

"Very simple, fast and grate prices"

This review was modified by BPEquip on April 01 2016 07:58:18 AM

2016-04-01

Great prices and services

"Top quality products, best prices any where and customer services is quick. I been using them more and more"

This review was modified by misterick on April 01 2016 07:53:30 AM

2016-03-31

To Notch "Compliance" Product

"I highly recommend purchasing from Barcode Giant. Received a great price. I received a call that the product was back ordered and was willing to wait up to a month. The product arrived within a week.
This the best card swiped to buy for your business. It's small easy to use and has all the DOJ requirements. I am extremely satisfied with this product, oh and btw Magtek sets the standard industry for technology, quality, and reliability.

This review was modified by bvcap on March 31 2016 10:51:31 AM

Share Barcode Giant's store rating

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.