Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"The service on the website was fast and easy. We received our shiped in a timely matter as well"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-26-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We truly appreciate your comment, as well as your business. We look forward to working with you again soon!”

"Barcode Giant made it easy to find the item I needed, easy to order, shipped as expected, and item was exactly as described. Then a phone call from a representative checking on my order was very much appreciated."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"This is a wonderful software for label printing."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant was quick and easy to order from the and product arrived when expected. Very happy with the experience - I have used them before and will continue to do so. They dont seem to disappoint.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant has a very large inventory of barcode equipment. In my line of work I need to find equipment on less then a day notice. Barcode has always been very good at shipping my stuff next day. I have been a customer for years and will continue to do so."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Excellent service. Fast shipping"

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"I have found Barcode Giant's customer service exceptional. They are in contact with me with any problems and they seem to go out of their way to keep me informed."

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Just ordered 4 more RS507 scanners for the warehouse. Customer service and ordering were excellent as always!"

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"what a disappointment. I decided to purchase a credit card swipe from Barcode Giant based on all the great reviews it had. Not only did I get a product that did not work at all, I had to wait 5 days to be contacted and let know that the product was on back order for about a month! I had to call and be very upset about it to all of a sudden get a "oh we just a got a shipment in, we will send it our right away" strange ha?. Finally after two weeks of waiting for this thing I get something that doesn't even work. At this point I'm tired and upset. I need to send this thing back and get my money back. I had to call three times and the three times I had to explain that the product doesn't work! to get a "Return Merchandise Auth" and guess what! I have to pay for the return!!!! how absurd is that??? Again, with another upset call I was able to get Barcode Giant to pay for shipping. I will not be buying from this company ever again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

“We appreciate the concern expressed in your review. We take every matter seriously and regret that we have not met your expectations. After looking into your situation, we would like to discuss with you a resolution. One of our representatives have tried reaching out to you with no success thus far. Please feel free to give us a call so that we may make this right. Thank you for your business!”

"Barcode Giant was great to deal with. Megan helped me to order the 3 products that my company needed and we are pleased with them. Thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"I have been ordering from Barcode Giant for almost a year now, and they have always been very fast to ship my items, and it's always exactly what I ordered!

Fast service, great prices, and excellent customer relations make this my go-to site anytime I need barcode scanning equipment or thermal/label printers.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

BarcodeGiant, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Great service. My sales rep was knowledgable and helpful. The order came very quickly and was complete. Prices were the best I could find on the web. Can't ask for more than that."

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Barcode Giant has always been quick to help and ship anything we need. Juan Carlos has provided excellent help and customer service. Thank you!"

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"excellent service pricing website"

BarcodePlanet, Barcode Giant rep has responded

"Ryan was very knowledgable regarding all of my questions and was quick to respond and work with me through the order process."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-01-2014

Barcode Giant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Barcode Giant is a merchant member
Barcode Giant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.