• Address: 2021 Paragon Drive
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm EST
    • Fax: 814-456-7905

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

"found exactly what i was looking for"

"I was very pleased with my interaction with Barcode Factory, Thank You!"

"me gusto mucho la atención, y quede conforme con la compra, lo seguire haciendo.

gracias.

"Fast and personalized response from BarcodeFactory regarding order. Awesome!"

"JASON BOOTH WAS SO QUICK TO RESPOND AND WAS VERY HELPFUL. I HAD NOT ORDERED FROM YOU GUYS BEFORE, BUT I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM ANY WHERE ELSE AGAIN. A BIG THANK YOU TO JASON FOR DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB TO A NEW CUSTOMER.

I WILL BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER.

"i am really excited this i am a new internet user and i think this will be my turning point"

"Ordering was quick and easy and the sales rep was very helpful. Thanks"

"Very easy transaction, good price, free ground shipping, and reasonable delivery time (arrived the third business day after purchase.)"

"I was extremely happy with the service delivered. They worked very hard to get me exactly the barcode labels I needed, rather than the ones I asked for. Many thanks!"

"Very helpful customer service & fast delivery!"

"I was glad to see that I could buy less than a full case of this product. While I understand minimum quantities, I only wanted to get 2 rolls not 3. "

"very satisfied good service on time delivery"

"NANCY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND I REALLY APPRECITAE HER TIME AND PATIENCE! SHE SAVED ME MONEY WHICH IS ALWAYS GREAT FOR A SMALL BUSINESS!
THANK YOU!!!

"I was very happy with my purchase. Also they contacted me to make sure that was the item I ordered. Great experience."

"After doing a whole lot of research online on thermal transfer printing technology, I found myself on BarcodeFactory's website checking out some Zebra brand printers. I had some questions about the Zebra printers, primarily regarding the short 1-year warranty that came with them.

The sales representative I spoke with was Marcus Carter. In the process of discussing the Zebra printer I was looking at (ZM400 model), he mentioned that I should check out BarcodeFactory's CUB lines of printers that are drop-in replacements for Zebra's.

Not only are their CUB printers a great alternative to the Zebra printers, but they cost about 25% less and come with a TWO year warranty versus only one year with Zebra.

The printer has exceeded our expectations, and Marcus has been there to quickly help with our questions every step of the way. His customer service for supporting their products is top notch and I highly doubt I would receive the same level of service from a bigger company like Zebra.

In addition, since we are new to thermal printing technology, we have had a ton of questions regarding various label material types, resin types, adhesives, you name it, we asked it. In total, Marcus and I must've exchanged at least 50 e-mails and spent several hours on the phone over dozens of calls discussing our specific (and rather extreme) applications in order to find the perfect solution to our needs.

When asking for samples of labels, I expected to receive just a few individual labels cut off of a roll. I can't say this is how they always do things, but when our "samples" arrived, they came in a box, not an envelope. That's because they sent us the remainders of entire rolls of labels... as in, several hundred labels.

Those rolls have allowed us to test the samples in ALL of our various conditions and applications to see how they hold up to our extreme testing. That testing has proven to be priceless, as we have ended up changing our label material and adhesives numerous times in the process of finding the exact fit.

One of the rolls we actually ordered/purchased ended up being a mistake on my part, as I accidentally ordered Polyester instead of Polypropylene. We were originally going to send those back for a credit, but due to the high level of service we've received, the several rolls of sample labels we've received, and our overall satisfaction with this company, we have decided to KEEP the mistaken rolls and find some other non-outdoor use for those labels rather than send them back.

These other 5 star reviews you see here are not false or made up. This company really is that good on customer service and pricing, and I am writing this review out of my own free will to let other people know exactly what they can expect when making often large purchases from this company.

A little about our company... we refurbish large propane tanks, the ones you find on refueling trucks, in people's backyards in the country, etc. 120 gallons up to 2000 gallons and beyond. These tanks get stored outdoors in a desert environment and are subject to high levels of heat, moisture, dust, wind, and every other extreme you can imagine... thus why we needed so much help in choosing the right materials and adhesives.

My name is Nathan Gillette, and I am the I.T. Systems Administrator at Western Mfg. Corp. in Fresno, CA. Our company website is at http://westernmfgcorp.com - and I can be reached on my cell phone at (559) 840-3868 if you want to verify this review for yourself.

Thanks again, Marcus, for all you have done to help us as we make this transition to printing our own labels and bar-codes. This has made us more efficient, more accurate, and our customers absolutely love our new labels on their tanks.

BarcodeFactory is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BarcodeFactory is a merchant member
BarcodeFactory participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.