Stores > BannersOnTheCheap.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BannersOnTheCheap.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

NOT SATISFIED AT ALL!

"I placed an order and everything was designed directly from their website. When I received it I was extremely disappointed to see that my banner was blurry and the pixels were all blown up. I can not put up the banner for a professional business. When I spoke to them, they said they would send me another one free of cost but they want me to pay shipping which is the same amount as the banner. So in the end, I'm paying more than what I intended to pay to begin with. They didn't come up with a proper solution for me and I would NOT recommend this website to anyone who intends to work professionally. "

2017-05-14

expectations

"I got what I wanted in a great finished product with reasonable price. All the best"

2016-10-05

Thanks for the help!

"BannersOnTheCheap helped us resize our banner so that it fit their online model and it was easy to get in touch with them and get the support we neeed!"

2016-06-19

Helpful, nice and fast

"I had problems with the resolution of a photo I wanted on my banner. They let me know it would come out blurry and offered to help. I found another photo and the banner looked great and arrived quickly."

2016-06-18

Great Job!

"Love the quality. Came in time for the event and even a couple days early. I will order from here again."

2016-06-16

easy to work with!

"This is the 4th year I order with Bannersonthecheap and I am very pleased. The company is easy to work with, the prices are AMAZING!, the shipping was faster than expected. Last year, somehow the item went back to the warehouse instead of arriving to my place, so when I called, the customer service agent was very kind to reimburse me due to the delay in shipping. I recommend this company to everyone. No low prices like this anywhere else."

2016-06-09

Give them a try!

"We use banners for vendor conferences. I found this company on a Google search and decided to give them a try... I'm glad I did! The quality and price were amazing. The delivery time was appropriate. I will be buying more banners!"

2016-06-08

Very satisfied

"I've bought three banners from them and have been very happy with the quality of the product, good print resolution, and fast turn around. Their customer service is also great! Easy to reach a real person and they were friendly and satisfactorily answered my question."

2016-06-02

Awesome,just Awesome

"great product, 100% Recommended!!!"

2016-05-30

Flipping and hanging loose

"Was just amazed on how it looked. Very pleased with my order."

2016-05-28

Excellent Quality-Low Price!

"I was extremely pleased with the quality of the banners and the terrific price. Highly recommended. "

2016-05-24

Surreal, it was like a wish

"the product came out exactly how I wanted it, it looks too amazing & for the price it was really worth it, I want to order many more in the future!!"

2016-05-23

Saved my church $80!

"My church had been buying banners for $120. The one I got from Banners On The Cheap was $40 and was perfect!! Arrived on the day they said it would too!"

2016-05-23

Awesome Banner!

"I ordered a banner for a 40th Birthday and Customer Service called me to tell me I needed better Graphics and explained to me how to do it & OMG the Banner looks Absolutely Fabulous! This is the 2nd time I've used them and will continue to do so every time I need a banner!"

2016-05-20

Beautiful baby banner

"The banner was exactly what I expected. I'm very happy with the purchase "

Share BannersOnTheCheap.com's store rating

BannersOnTheCheap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BannersOnTheCheap.com is a merchant member
BannersOnTheCheap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.