Stores > Banners.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
2016-11-08

Great service, great price

"Our banner arrived quickly. It was well made. The colors were vibrant. Exactly as desired. "

2016-11-07

Banners.com should be PERFECTbanners.com

"We found this place online and needed our order done in a hurry and Jayne and the team at banners.com really delivered. The work was impeccable and we really appreciated the technical advice and artistic recommendations. The final product was exactly what we wanted and the production and delivery was as promised."

This review was modified by UncleDuke on November 07 2016 12:22:58 PM

Another banner performence by Banners.com

"As always.....Banners .com is the only place I know where you can actually get all three...Quality, Speed & Cheap!!!!!

I Love these guys and gals...Especially Mr. Espinoza & Mr. Saterbak

I have only been using them for six years now

This review was modified by Seniorrecognitions on November 04 2016 01:57:11 PM

Happy camper

"Christianna was so awesome and made it easy. I had a deadline and she got on it right away. I am not creative at all but had an idea of what I wanted and she created it for me better than I thought possible. "

Pleasantly Surprised!

"When we ordered banners from Banners.com we trusted that the description and our design would be accurate. Boy, it sure was! We were extremely pleased that the banners exceeded our expectations. The customer service was excellent as well when we had a question. We would order from Banners.com again and highly recommend them."

This review was modified by caskem on November 04 2016 07:58:15 AM

2016-10-24

Making the WOW factor possible!

"Quick and affordable options for a 12x6 foot vinyl backdrop allows us to add a fun, WOW factor to our event with a very limited budget. Customer Service was extremely helpful and went above and beyond!!"

This review was modified by techwithstyle on October 24 2016 12:48:15 PM

2016-10-24

"Perfect! I'm very happy with the banners I purchased! They were easy to make, inexpensive and arrived quickly!"

2016-10-21

Very speedy service

"I had a tight deadline and needed an inexpensive banner. Initially, I wasn't too keen on using an online business but the price was right. Aaron G. was extremely helpful. We ended up with an excellent product within just three days after I placed the order."

This review was modified by TotalPackageGlobal on October 21 2016 08:02:17 AM

2016-10-20

Great experience!

"Aaron was extremely helpful and got my artwork ready right away. Ordering was so easy and in 2 days they are already on there way to me, awesome service."

2016-10-19

Banners to the rescue!

"I needed a custom banner with my artwork for a conference coming up in early November. I hadn't left myself much time but Aaron G and Anthony came to the rescue! The artwork was ready in just a few hours and the product was shipped within 24 hours. A good job done in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Thanks to all!"

This review was modified by lolita_mayadas on November 04 2016 08:06:27 AM

2016-10-14

Professional and Timely!

"Jayne is the best! What more can I say..."

2016-10-13

Wish I could give this company a galaxy of stars

"Hands down best customer service I've had in a long time! Over the past week, I've agonized over a last minute custom flag job. Various retailers I contacted simply didn't respond or quoted me outrageous prices. After submitting my request to Banners.com, I called them and spoke with two wonderful customer service representatives, Annika and Christianna, who were able to accommodate my specficiations in such a competent and cheerful manner. It's so unexpected when you get great customer service like this, I'm still smiling."

This review was modified by eseaton on October 14 2016 01:07:35 PM

2016-10-06

Great Customer Service that makes it feel like they are the company down the street

"I live on the East Coast and found Banners.com on-line, which can sometimes lead to questionable results. This was not the case - at all- with Banners.com. With in one hour of submitting my order and receiving a confirmation, I was contacted by customer service letting me know the status of my order and offering help on any questions. The extra step was one you do not find that often on large company websites. When I did have a small question concerning the banner I ordered, I was able to speak directly with an agent and not sent to a messaging system. On top of all this the banner arrived in excellent condition and the quality of the product was great. I will certainly be returning for more banners in the future."

This review was modified by ImmanuelChurch-On-The-Hill on October 06 2016 01:08:32 PM

2016-09-23

Fast and perfect!

"I had banners.com recommended to me by a colleague as I needed an insanely quick turnaround and delivery. The retractable banner purchased had a better print quality than I am used to, a nice texture to the banner material to complement the painted style of the banner (we didn't even ask for it and it looked great) and the stand was much sturdier than ones that I had paid more for previously.

I dealt with Jayne in customer service there to confirm my order's delivery date and not only did it get there on time, it was there a day early. I don't make a habit about writing reviews on sites like this, but they really went above and beyond and made my life a lot easier.

This review was modified by HappyBannerDude on September 23 2016 10:59:19 AM

2016-09-08

Good looking quality product

"Lightweight attractive flag arrived promptly. Great for carrying on flagpole in fundraising walk."

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.