Stores > Banners.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
2016-09-08

Very Professional

"Kudos for great customer service. We had some issues with an order we placed and banners.com was very attentive to our concerns and resolved our issues to our complete satisfaction. It's great when you can find a company who cares about their customers AFTER the sale, and these guys definitely fall into that category. I feel that you can purchase from them with complete confidence, as I'm sure they will insure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. "

This review was modified by esibanjack on September 14 2016 07:52:48 AM

2016-08-18

Superb!

"Special thanks to the CHRISTIANNA P. For assisting me with my recent purchase of a banner stand. She did not stop until I was completely satisfied. Thanks Christianna for your attention to detail. "

This review was modified by Swc123 on August 18 2016 09:54:53 PM

2016-08-18

Beautiful!

"Better than I could have ever expect! Amazing job!"

2016-08-05

Banners.com is the Bomb!

"Great prices! Great selection! Great product! Timely delivery!"

2016-08-05

Will be using again!!!

"BEYOND impressed with our banner for the price paid. At first I was a little iffy about how it would turn out considering they don't charge an arm and a leg! However our banner looks GREAT, and is great quality! Plus it was here in less than a week of ordering! We will be using Banners.com again & would highly recommend! "

So easy to design!!!

"I was able to design my banner in no time at all. What's really great is that I was also able to upload some of my own artwork to include in the design - so this banner is totally mine!!!"

2016-08-04

Great with one exception!

"Very easy to design and order. Great customer service (so far). The background of the retractable banner was black. When the banner is displayed there are obvious discolorations in the black background that appear to be from either the print process or rolling the banner up before it was completely dry. "

This review was modified by Heartfelt-Quartet on August 04 2016 10:52:36 AM

Fantastic Quality!

"I was very impressed with the quality of my banner. The colors popped and the material was exactly what I wanted. I am extremely happy with my purchase!!"

This review was modified by Wrjne4 on August 04 2016 08:58:29 AM

2016-07-20

Hooked on Banners

"I only have on thing to say......EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!! Jayne your the greatest.... thank you"

This review was modified by nilakay on July 20 2016 07:58:03 PM

2016-07-19

Aweome job!

"I was in a rush...had to have a banner in a hurry, and, this company came through big time. The banner was printed and back to me in just a couple of days...and my rep, Aaron Gebur, was so very helpful. Thank you Banners.com you did a wonderful job!!"

2016-07-08

flag BUY ELSEWHERE

"VERY DISAPPOINTED - COLORS POOR. REDS CAME OUT ORANGE, MATERIAL ALMOSTT SEE THRU"

This review was modified by rrpoms on July 08 2016 08:23:14 AM

2016-06-25

Easy

"Great information on the order pages and easy options on the artwork upload page. I'd do it again."

2016-06-23

fantastic service

"customer service is excellent. will review product when it is received. "

2016-06-19

Couldn't see uploaded artwork

"Asked for a proof as I was unable to see the uploaded artwork prior to purchase. "

This review was modified by glink4371 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-17

Was skeptical but... great price, fast delivery, awesome product

"I could not be happier with having made the decision to order from Banners.com instead of where I was going before. I was a little skeptical because the price was MUCH lower... but now that I have my banners, I am super happy! The website was easy to use, the employee that emailed me about the design proof was great (answered a question I had about the shipping date in a very timely manner), and then I even received my banners a day early at my door (just 3 DAYS after ordering, and I ordered at night!). If I wanted to be very picky, my only wish would be that the metal grommets on the banners were silver-colored instead of gold, as that would have matched my design better. But it's not a big deal, nobody will really be looking at the grommets!"

This review was modified by KurtG86 on June 17 2016 08:38:55 AM

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.