Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-16

Wonder Banner

"We recently ordered a banner from Banners.com
The banner arrived ahead of schedule.
We received complements from the Party where it was placed at.
Great look, good graphics

Jorge B.

2017-02-16

Great work.

"Our bands Banner was done and shipped to us in 4 days and it looked great. We will definitely do business again.

Thx,
Jason Charles Band

2017-02-15

Paid for one day production, got two day production

"For a fee, Banners.com offers one day order production for orders placed before 11am. After I paid this fee and placed my order well before 11am, Banners.com informed me that they actually needed two business days to produce my banner and that I would need to pay still another fee to have it produced and shipped in one day. I paid this because I needed the banner urgently, although I did tell Banners.com afterward that I considered this practice unfair. Their initial response was defensive, and although they were somewhat apologetic in a second response, they were not willing to offer a refund of their second fee to have my order produced and shipped in a business day. I'll likely take my business elsewhere next time. "

2017-02-14

Great job Sabrina!

"Sabrina A. did a tremendous job. Very professional. Responsive. Solutions oriented. As a result of her great customer service, I am very likely to use Banners.com again. Nice job, Sabrina!"

2017-02-10

Always a great buy and service

"I always get the best price for high quality items with Banners.com. Not to mention the great customer service! Jayne Haglin was my recent contact who immediately got a hold me when she realized my graphics were going to come out fuzzy due to lower quality images I uploaded. She emailed then called, and we worked out how to fix the issue. Once we finished our conversation, she immediately fixed the issue and sent me out a proof to review and approve so that my banners would be the best quality they could be. I appreciate the extra care they give their clients. "

2017-02-08

Fast turnaround on artwork review

"I ordered my new banner very late in the evening and the review copy was ready when I logged on in the next morning. I responded with approval and Mr. Michael Saterbak sent a note soon after with the order acknowledgement and invoice. I really appreciate the fast turnaround, since I work on museum projects that seem to be last-minute things. I'll also note that the website works very well and the real-time rendering of my artwork in the preview panel is really neat. Looking forward to receiving my banner."

2017-02-08

EXCELLENT & QUICK SERVICE

"Banners.com were able to provide excellent, reliable and quick services to our needs. the best place for all your banners related products"

2017-02-03

Fabulous Banner, Fantastic Fast Follow-Up!

"We ordered from Banners.com for the first time. The process was super easy, and we were amazed when the banner arrived only a few days later from across the country. It looks spectacular, even better than we had hoped. I would definitely use Banners.com again for any project. Thanks for the great result and service!
Kathy and Joe L.

2017-02-03

"Sabrina always goes above and beyond to help when we order from Banners.com. She gives excellent service along with suggestions in making our signs and banners attractive and the best advertisement they can be. We have used this company for five years and have never been disappointed. In todays world, that says a lot.

Great Gal!

"Jayne was amazing at helping me with my banners! It took a few days to get our emails to coordinate, but she was so attentive and pleasant to work with!!!!

Thank you, Jayne!!!

2017-01-31

Good stuff Good folks

"I'm really thrilled with the easy interaction of Banners.com!
The site was intuitive to move through, the price terrific, and turn around spot on!
Perfect for these fast moving times, and needs!
Ben, my customer service rep, was frosting on the cake!
Thanks Banners!
Wendie

2017-01-20

Great company to work with!

"excellent product, friendly sales resps. When I proofed my order, I realized I need to redesign one of the signs. Christianna offered to do the work for me. "

2017-01-18

Still #1 in My Banner Book of Perfect

"After 3 banners now ordered/delivered/satisfied, I am convinced Banner's.com is everything it purports to be, and will be my go to choice in banner gifting and personal use Quality of end product, ease of navigating the site (really important to me a 75 year old tech savvy challenged user) ordering, selections of personalizing, service, and best of all....affordability makes this site one I am very proud to recommend. "

2017-01-13

Great Customer Service

"We ordered a banner the image we submitted was grainy Christianna went above and beyond to get us a picture that worked! Excellent service will definitely order from here again!"

2017-01-09

Engagement Banner Success

"The engagement banner that Banners.com did for me in very short notice was fantastic! My now fiancé was so surprised and loved the extra effort I did by using a banner to enhance my proposal. The quality of the banner is exceptional and for the price, I was very happy. Thanks Banners.com for making my engagement proposal a big hit. "

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.