Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-16

Great service

"can't wait to see the finished product. Awesome customer service...flawless ordering process. I expect my banner to be amazing"

2017-03-10

"The customer service representative was so helpful and willing to work with me on questions and problems that I had. Would shop again if another need for a banner comes up!"

2017-03-10

Excellent

"I used the design my own banner tool to order magnets for the side of our work trucks. The tool was simple to use and Banners.com seamlessly handled the rest and even allowed me to preview the order before completing the order. Other places wouldn't let me see the result before it was shipped to me. A++"

2017-03-09

Castaway Radio Likes Banners.com!

"Jayne was great to work with and went the extra steps to ensure our order was printed perfectly and on time. We will be showing off our new Castaway Radio banners during our 3 shows during the 2017 SXSW week in Austin, Texas! Thanks Banners.com!"

2017-03-08

Unbelievable! I'm still in shock!!

"The best banner I've ever had made! Fantastic price, and fast...no, super fast delivery! I am beyond impressed and I can't wait to use it when we go on tour in the next couple of weeks. It's going to be a super backdrop for the band and it'll not only be advertising for the band during the concerts, it'll look perfect in our advertising on the website and social media. I will definitely use Banners. com again for the band and my photography business. Unbelievable...I'm still in shock that I saved so much compared to the other places online and then received a "knock your socks off" product and with super fast delivery. I seriously didn't expect it for 3 weeks and I received it in 4 days. I'll definitely spread the word that Banners.com is amazing! Thanks so much!!"

2017-03-08

Great customer service

"Banners.com customer service is great but ease of the website minimum purchase of $35 and shipping fee are very very disappointing. I will probably not use this website again because of it but again customer service was very helpful. Ben was wonderful "

2017-03-07

What a joy to work with!

"Michael was incredibly helpful and quick to reply with answers. I am pleased with the customer service and will continue ordering from Banners.com. Thanks!"

2017-03-07

Great customer service

"Anicko went above and beyond to help ensure that the resolution of my banner looked good. Will continue to shop through Banners.com when the time comes for more!"

2017-03-06

Absolutely great customer service!

"Easiest process of ordering a banner from start to finish! I used their program on the website to create the perfect banner. Christianna went above and beyond to overlook any minor details that may need adjustment to make perfect. She also kept in contact with me to make sure all my needs were met. The turn around time for the product was also extremely quick!"

2017-03-02

Flawless

"Your selection of items are great and the design build was so easy and simple to follow. Members of my organization were very happy with our banner. We look forward to doing business with you in the future."

2017-03-01

Great Service

"Have placed two custom orders so far and the rep has been great to work with, has created projects to directly suit our needs and the products we have received have been of excellent quality. We have been very pleased! Will order again. "

2017-02-23

Awesome

"Crystal B. was fantastic. She walked me through the entire process. It was a pleasure working with her. She is a credit to your company. Haven't seen products yet, but I was very impressed with Crystal. "

2017-02-23

GOAL !!

"Completely satisfied with the service and the level of expertise provided byt he customer services team. The communication from the time i ordered to the time of completion and shipping was awesome. The product itself is great. Very Happy with the experience, thank you"

2017-02-22

Michael is talented and does great work

"You will be satisfied. Good attention to detail. Easy to work with."

2017-02-19

Love our team flag

"Michael worked with us to get our flag perfect. He sent us proofs until we got the design/format right. The flag turned out great for our team - we love it. Highly recommend banners.com!"

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.