Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.

Color Changed

"My proof showed a gold picture/logo...but when my shipment arrived my picture color was neon green. I was not happy with my purchase."

CUSTOM ORDER DECALS

"Great job! Excellent service

Will Use Again

"This is our third order, perfect! Jayne H provides excellent support and everything was even packaged perfectly. We have ordered from poster sized to 14ftx8ft, nothing was even wrinkled in shipping!"

2017-08-30

Said one thing and did another

"I was not happy with the retractable banners, spoke to customer service rep. Katie and was told that a tongue would be added to the bottom of the banner to attached it to the base. What I received was banners without tongues and one of the banners the bottom cut looked like it was done by hand. So, now I have banners with logos that are barely visible."

Maryland DeMolay Floor Banner

"Customer service and production time were excellent. I would;d surely recommend Banners.com to others. "

2017-08-24

"I used your company for my fastpitch team and am hoping this is as nice"

AMAZING SERVICE

"This was my first time using them. I purchased a cheap banner some year ago. It was just your basic white banner with some grommets to hang it. It served the purpose, but it was always a hassle to try and hang it. I bought a stand and that was even more a hassle. I finally decided to upgrade and wanted to get a Retractable stand. I was a bit nervous getting it online. I was used to going into the store. Seeing exactly how my banner would look, exact colors, spacing, Etc... However Banners.com site is very user friendly and Tami (my customer service rep) made my entire experience fantastic. She worked with me to get things exactly as i wanted it. She even suggested a change. I had a font that i was originally using, but it was mashed up. Instead of just making the sale and not caring, she CALLED, yes CALLED me and told me it wouldn't look too good and sent me a suggestion of a different font. Having the final product now, I'm very happy with this. I will be using it this coming weekend at a bridal show. It is great. I will be coming back for more items for sure.."

Custom flag

"Easy to create a custom flag online. Called customer service with a few questions and they were very helpful!"

3X5 flag very thin

"I am a tad disappointed in the recent flag I purchased. It is made of very thin polyester- you can actually see through it-
it will not last very long blowing in the wind off my boat. The print quality was clean, although not as bold and robust as I hoped. Because of the thin quality, ordering it one sided was a mistake. In bright sunshine, because of its opacity, its difficult to read the info.
I guess I should order from a flag company next time.
Thanks anyway!

Customer service spot on

"Several of my buddies decided to make a Deadpool for season 6 of game of thrones this year and we decided to go all out nerd with each of us creating a banner unique to our Deadpool team.

Each of us ordered through banners.com and the banners were on point. There was a ton of options to customize your product if you want to get all fancy...I just consulted my bud light and went with whatever the basic one is. The material was thick and weather resistant and the clarity was good....and improved after every beer.

But any good company has the same material. Banners.com however has superb customer service. After I submitted my image, I got an email back confirming the order and answering any questions I had. Then I got a phone call later on just to talk about the order and the order process. Finally a week after it arrived at my house I received a final phone call ensuring customer satisfaction. All this was done my the same sales rep. Super awesome, personable, and professional.

Tips:
- the higher resolution you upload/submit, the better. Especially on larger banners.
- shipping costs are a little pricey. Recommend submitting the design as early as possible so you can choose the cheapest shipping available.
- leave comments when you submit your image so banners.com designers can best meet your design/vision. For instance they can cut the banner into a triangle or double triangle at the bottom.

2017-08-23

I definitely recommend Banners.com!

"Not only have the banners I've received from Banners.com been of great quality, but the service is extremely fast, the website is very easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. When I had a problem with a product, the employees at Banners.com were quick to fix it and their responses were always prompt and courteous. I will definitely be using Banners.com in the future!"

Highly Recommend!

"The turn around time was great! Plus, Tamie, my contact, was so helpful in trying to make my graphics on the banner to be the best quality that they could be! She went out of her way to make my banners really stand out. Thanks so much, I will be back again.

2017-08-17

Tremendous Product & Services

"Fast, efficient design tools. Personal follow-up almost immediately. Delivered on time and they look great

2017-08-16

Very happy

"Fast shipping and my banner looks great!"

2017-08-16

What they promised and more!

"I had a project that I thought might be a bit difficult (a round Canal Zone seal), but Banners.com got right on it and I received exactly what I ordered. The quality of the reproduction from a digital file was perfect, and I have a bunch of friends who now want one for their vehicles. Guess whom I am sending them to? Their communication throughout the project was timely and I couldn't be happier.

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.