Stores > Banners.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
2016-11-30

Make Yourself Look Good, Let Banners.com do your job

"We had banners made for the seniors of our high school football team. Banners.com was provided pictures, school colors, mascot, athlete name, and a theme. They came back with a suggested design which was better than expected. Once the design was approved, Banners.com quickly populated athlete specific photos and information for 22 individual banners. After approval for each banner, they were quickly printed and shipped. The banners received rave reviews from students and staff, and the athletes were thrilled to take them home.

The banners hung for a week inside the high school in a high traffic area, then were moved to the stadium for the final home game of the season. We had the banners made with a hem and grommets; they were easy to moved held up extremely well.

2016-11-30

Crystal was amazing during this process!

"Crystal Baxter was a huge help to me while trying to order a gift for my husband for Christmas! She was awesome at communicating, efficient and offered options. I'll definitely be in touch with her if I'm needing anything else. "

2016-11-21

Awesome service!

"Had some issues with Internet explorer but customer service was able to let me know that Chrome works best for large files. Again had to contact customer service up about updating my order to an earlier ship date. They not only updated it quickly and efficiently but I received my order a day early and it looks great! Very happy with the service!"

This review was modified by MichelleatAnnies on November 22 2016 12:19:59 PM

2016-11-20

The BEST!!!!

"Jayne from Banners.com is AMAZING!!
She has created MANY banners for us and they are all FANTASTIC!!
Their service is timely, professional and most of all attracts our customers!!!

This review was modified by rikkikinglp on November 30 2016 08:27:07 AM

2016-11-11

Great Service and Super Fast !!

"I called needing a 4x6 banner on soft material. I was told it would take 4-5 days with shipping. I was able to pay extra to upgrade the shipping. Christianna told me I would receive the banner in 3 days, which was great. I received the banner in 2 DAYS, which was AWESOME !!!! Thank y'all so much."

This review was modified by 4EXA on November 11 2016 07:02:58 AM

2016-11-10

Excellent customer service for a stressed out event planner!

"Anthony was amazing and totally helped me with my banner order to make sure the order was put into production today for delivery by Monday morning. My music showcase event - 15 Minutes Max event is on Tuesday and need to have all the banners hung on Monday.
Thank you!!

2016-11-10

Amazing customer service!

"There was a glitch when placing my order. The order went through, but the artwork that I had uploaded through their website never made it. Jayne called me right away to let me know of the issue and provided an alternative to getting the banner artwork to her. Since this was a rush order, she offered to stay on the phone and wait for the file to get to her, create the proof and then send it to me, all so I could give a verbal approval without having to worry about the Inter-webs going slow again. I was totally blown away with her dedication to customer service. I've used Banners.com in the past and will continue to do so!"

2016-11-09

Best American Printing Service backed by outstanding Rep Christiana P.!

"By far the most easy and trusted large format printer backed by courteous / patient rep!

Been using banners.com for a years and it is getting even easier and cost effective! Transitioning all our work to this company.

This review was modified by Surfwave on November 09 2016 05:23:42 PM

2016-11-09

Saint Anthony

"Anthony was patient as a saint as my order took 3 weeks to complete. Not to any fault of him, rather I was looking for the right picture for the banner. He worked with me to get it just right."

2016-11-08

SAME DAY SHIPMENT

"Ordered a banner for a company safety celebration, so we needed it for a specific date. Banners.com processed our order same day so it could ship without extra charge and still arrive in plenty of time for our celebration. We have used Banners.com several times and have always received great service and a great looking product. Highly recommend them"

This review was modified by StandardAeroEHS on November 08 2016 01:20:49 PM

2016-11-08

Great service, great price

"Our banner arrived quickly. It was well made. The colors were vibrant. Exactly as desired. "

2016-11-07

Banners.com should be PERFECTbanners.com

"We found this place online and needed our order done in a hurry and Jayne and the team at banners.com really delivered. The work was impeccable and we really appreciated the technical advice and artistic recommendations. The final product was exactly what we wanted and the production and delivery was as promised."

This review was modified by UncleDuke on November 07 2016 12:22:58 PM

Another banner performence by Banners.com

"As always.....Banners .com is the only place I know where you can actually get all three...Quality, Speed & Cheap!!!!!

I Love these guys and gals...Especially Mr. Espinoza & Mr. Saterbak

I have only been using them for six years now

This review was modified by Seniorrecognitions on November 04 2016 01:57:11 PM

Happy camper

"Christianna was so awesome and made it easy. I had a deadline and she got on it right away. I am not creative at all but had an idea of what I wanted and she created it for me better than I thought possible. "

Pleasantly Surprised!

"When we ordered banners from Banners.com we trusted that the description and our design would be accurate. Boy, it sure was! We were extremely pleased that the banners exceeded our expectations. The customer service was excellent as well when we had a question. We would order from Banners.com again and highly recommend them."

This review was modified by caskem on November 04 2016 07:58:15 AM

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.