Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.

CoHousing Houston Banner

"I called, spoke with Anicko. She was very helpful. She explained how the resolution of the file I sent her was not a problem. (Others said it would be.) And.......in a very short period of time, we had our banner. It looks great and our whole group was very pleased."

Katie S. Rocks!!!

"Katie was super patient and make sure everything was perfect before it was made. Thanks Katie!"

2017-09-28

I ordered 4 banners and got one. its nice but just not what I needed.

"I spoke with the rep and told him i needed 4 banners of the same and I am still waiting for the 3 other banners, next time maybe I will source local.

2017-09-27

Excellent Banners

"Great experience! Fast, professional service. The banners were exactly what I was looking for when I ordered them. "

2017-09-26

Excellent service

"Katie was amazing - one of our image files had been saved at low resolution, which we didn't notice, and Katie spotted the issue before the banners were printed. We were able to send her a better quality file, and the final product was exactly what we needed. Really appreciated Katie's attention to detail! "

2017-09-20

Great experience!

"Amazing, personalized customer service, great product. Real people answer the phone. So happy with my order. Thank you!!!"

2017-09-20

GREAT FROM START TO FINISH!

"The website was very easy to understand and navigate.
I could make my own designs and save them to go back and work on.
When I needed to ask a question about ordering the customer service was very helpful and kind and did not sit on hold for a second.
They email me to make sure everything was correct before putting into production and when i made changes made the changes in a very timely manner.
Had my product in my hand 2 days after i gave the ok to start.
I strongly recommend this to anybody that is in need of banners or signs.
I worked with a employee by the name of Tami... she was Very helpful and kind.

2017-09-18

great job....we are very happy with the results

"Ben send me a proof to start with and it wasn't exactly what we were looking for. I told him what we wanted and he designed it exactly. "

2017-09-15

Fantastic!

"I was very satisfied with the process of order on the web and the time it took for production and delivery was super fast. And the quality of the material was also very good. On the whole it was fantastic!"

2017-09-15

Fantastic service and quick delivery!

"I wasn't expecting such personal service. The Banners.com representative quickly helped us identify ways we could improve the clarity of our banner and presto, the banners were delivered shortly thereafter. Definitely using them again in the future!"

Excellent service and product

"Banners.com was easy to use and they delivered an excellent product. We are very happy with banners.com and will certainly return should we have another need. From order submission to the front door took a week. Thank you!"

Beautiful Banners

"Katie helped me design perfect banners for my school. She took my vision and made it a reality. She was patient, skillful and flexible. The banners were reasonably priced and came out beautifully! Thanks Katie! "

SFRCNA XXIII

"Banner was perfect. Delivered quickly and was enjoyed by all at the convention. Slight glitches with my email was handled with a phone call. Delig"

Banners.com Review

"My experience was easy and they are very professional. The order shipped on time and looked fantastic. Thank you! "

Superior Service!

"Seriously amazing customer service- quick, knowledgeable and friendly! I am shocked at the quality of service we received, not to mention the product!! I would highly recommend, and will definitely use banners.com if the need arises again!"

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.