Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

First time but won't be the last

"Great experience so far. Best price any place I could find. Anthony from Banners.com was particularly helpful. "

2017-03-27

A Banner Experience!

"Ben E. and Banners.com have been great! We ordered a banner a few months ago and loved it so much we ordered four more with slight variations. I worked with Ben E who was both helpful and patient during the process. He let me know when I needed to move text on my design to accommodate sleeves for poles and notified me when the resolution was not high enough because he cared that we have get a banner we loved."

2017-03-25

Great Service!

"Christianna was very helpful helping me to overcome my technical struggles and get the product I wanted. Thanks!!"

2017-03-24

Banners.com online designer and magnetic signs A++++!!!

"You can use Banner.com's capable online designer to easily make your own signs. I had four pretty large magnetic signs made, a total of 11 square feet, to act as ding protection for my four-door chevy. I was able to color-match the sign background to the red paint on the car. You can't see them from beyond six feet, and I added my own custom design of a string a Maryland flags that created the effect of racing stripes down the side of the car. It turned out awesome and the entire design, manufacture, and shipping to my door was only about $100 and took only six business days to receive. I can't say enough about banners.com, this is simply an incredible service. Thank you!"

Hardware issue solved

Customer service was awesome. With suggestions as how to twist the poles for the large outdoor banner we had much better results! The banner was a big success!

I HAD A TYPO!

"I had a typo in my artwork, and Anthony caught it and reached out to me before it went to print. Pretty awesome... and saved me time and money. Thank you for going the extra mile!!!"

First Time's A Charm!

"This is my first experience and the ease of putting the order in has been excellent. Now, when the banner arrives and I see the quality, I'll let you know. If it's good, they can expect 3 more banner orders next week.

It arrived, was great, getting ready to order the next 3!

2017-03-23

Excellent Service

"I ordered double sided yard signs. The website was fairly easy to get around. The signs arrived quickly and were exactly what I ordered! Great service, fast shipping, good communication, and good quality. "

Banner Master

"Jayne Haglin
Top notch customer service. Very knowledgeable of procedures and products. She helped me fill in the blanks so to speak. Everything she said she would do during the process of completing our club banner, she did. I will refer banners.com to other people who are looking for a great product. I don't have to see the outcome of the final product to know it will be great because of the professionalism and integrity Jayne showed during my transaction.

2017-03-22

Very responsible and attentive....thank you.

"The banner for our parade was perfect!!

Perfect 10

"From the call of inquiry, to the purchase, to the delivery, this was the BEST experience I have ever had in regards to any purchase with any vendor! Banners.com is professional, friendly and efficient, excellent all the way around! WOW! What an awesome company! The banner turned out perfectly and the delivery was much faster than anticipated. Perfect!

Thank you Banners.com!!!

2017-03-22

Crystal Baxter was great!

"Crystal was super helpful and answered all of my questions very quickly. My company will order several more items form banner.com based of my experience with Crystal. Thank you!

Brandon
Guardian Vault

Best on the internet

"Every banner I ordered was great. I will only shop with your company in the future."

Very Pleased with Customer Service

"I just ordered a banner to use for craft shows - for the image, I had uploaded a business card fileto use for the banner. Tami let me know (via phone & email) that it would be blurry close up because of the image I used but for the back of a craft tent it would be fine. Happy that she made sure that I was aware of this and I'm looking forward to getting my new banner! "

Unbelievable experience

"I would give 10 stars if I could. The overall experience was AMAZING. Anthony and team were very professional. They were able to take our ideas and translate them into an amazing design. They were willing to make our recommended edits. The price was very reasonable. We will definitely be promoting Anthony's business in the future!

Thank you Anthony for all of your help and patience.

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.