Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Unexpectedly wonderful customer service

"I admittedly ordered through Banners.com because they were the least expensive. I was super surprised when I received an email from Christianna which explained she was concerned about the quality of one of my images. She wondered if I could track down a better quality so the overall banner would look its best. The moment I called her, she answered her direct line and proceeded to help me throughout the process. I will definitely be using banners.com in the future. Thank you!"

Fast and professional

"Service did great in a timely manner. I was worried because I needed the order really soon. I had to expedite my order and got it the next day it was shipped! Tami was very prompt in responding and did such a wonderful job with her service! I also loved how the order turned out. Thank you"

Lowe's Banner

"Katie was great ! She sent proofs over very quickly. Shipping , also very quick. Wonderful experience from start to finish"

Banners were cheap quality

"The customer service was fantastic. Vanessa was really great! But unfortunately that doesn't make up for poorly made banners. The hemming was so sloppy they can't hang without ripples. The material is flimsy. Not a quality product. "

Great Service!

"I ordered a banner for a graduation party. Katie S in customer service made sure my last minute order was process & deliversed on time!! Stress free!! "

Very Happy

"I was very pleased with my banner and the follow up I received from Katie"

2017-07-10

Excellent Service!

"This is the second time we order from Banners.com and utilize their online design service to personalize a banner. We enjoyed their application and the quality of the banner and design was excellent. We have no complaints about the service and quality of the product! We also receive the banner very quickly. We absolutely love the fact that a proof can be ordered before placing the order to get an idea of how the final product will be although the proof is just a representation. The customer service is also great and a representative (Jayne) is available to answer any questions you have. We will certainly order from this company again!"

2017-07-06

OMG!! GREAT & FAST!

"I needed my banner in a hurry. Michael did just that. He answered all of my crazy & mind-scattered questions very professionally and cordially. After uploading, it seemed almost like minutes when I received a call back to view what I wanted. It was shipped and received within 2 days!!! It was BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much. I WILL be recommending you AND ordering more in the future.

Thanks again.

Jeri

2017-07-06

MORE THAN EXPECTATIONS

"The banner was so well done. It was more than I expected for the price. It was a high quality banner and the customization was done perfectly! Great job! I will definitely order from Banners.com again!"

Flag purchase

"Michael was wonderful to work with and the price, quality and speed of service was great. Thank you!"

Fantastic in every aspect

"Hi found Banners.com by accident. I am sure glad I did too. I needed a 2x8 banner for the side of a canopy tent for out door markets, I submitted what I wanted , however the file type I sent was not good enough and the way it uploaded change the actual way it was going to look. Fortunate for me You're employees caught it before it went to production, I'd like to give a huge shoutout to Christianna P. for going above and beyond what we have become accustomed too with service always falling by the way side. I love my banner, Loved the service and will highly recommend you to anyone who can benefit from your services.

Steve Friedman

Photographer

stevefriedmanphotography.com

2017-07-05

Great experience! Easy to work with!

"Vanessa was incredibly helpful during the process of creating our new banner. She's brilliant with her design skills and all around amazing to work with! I'll definitely be coming back for next time we need to print a banner! "

Great Experience with Banners.com

"Initially I had questions on the type of banner needed, design issues, time to produce and cost. The questions were answered promptly which paved the way for our order to be placed. Within 3 hours I received a proof with a design that was totally acceptable. Some corrections were requested and each time a new proof was issued. After final approval the banner was produced in less that 2 days. It was shipped promptly and received on time as promised. The printing and technical details exceeded expectations. The cost of the 3'x25' full color, 2 sided banner was much less expensive than any of the local sign makers quoted. On the service side, Ben the CSR was extremely helpful and gave me the feeling that he was overseeing each step of the production workflow from the beginning. He also interpreted my requirements with regards to the design to the design artist correctly. Often working out of sight is a challenge. I will use Banner.com for any future banners. Highly recommended. "

2017-07-05

Great place to get a banner

"Using their website I submitted my graphics and designed my banner. Within a day I got an email back to review. Received the banner a few days later and it came out great. Process, cost and quality all great."

2017-07-05

Great experience, with price, quality and customer service.

"I ordered the banner just a week ago with hard rush on need. with my first order with banners.com I was little worry about quality and delivery time after placing when placed an order. But It was so smooth and perfect transaction. Customer service answered all questions. And even helped me expedite one more day on my need with small processing fee and shipping difference. Overall, banners.com is reliable and great source for printing and get it on right time."

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.