Stores > Banners.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-07

Great customer service

"Anicko went above and beyond to help ensure that the resolution of my banner looked good. Will continue to shop through Banners.com when the time comes for more!"

This review was modified by GarrettShepherd on March 09 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-06

Absolutely great customer service!

"Easiest process of ordering a banner from start to finish! I used their program on the website to create the perfect banner. Christianna went above and beyond to overlook any minor details that may need adjustment to make perfect. She also kept in contact with me to make sure all my needs were met. The turn around time for the product was also extremely quick!"

This review was modified by Scodyjames on March 08 2017 06:00:07 AM

2017-03-02

Flawless

"Your selection of items are great and the design build was so easy and simple to follow. Members of my organization were very happy with our banner. We look forward to doing business with you in the future."

This review was modified by Logdawg62 on March 07 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-03-01

Great Service

"Have placed two custom orders so far and the rep has been great to work with, has created projects to directly suit our needs and the products we have received have been of excellent quality. We have been very pleased! Will order again. "

This review was modified by stonejl85 on March 03 2017 08:45:01 PM

2017-02-23

Awesome

"Crystal B. was fantastic. She walked me through the entire process. It was a pleasure working with her. She is a credit to your company. Haven't seen products yet, but I was very impressed with Crystal. "

This review was modified by djvending2008 on February 28 2017 12:00:34 AM

2017-02-23

GOAL !!

"Completely satisfied with the service and the level of expertise provided byt he customer services team. The communication from the time i ordered to the time of completion and shipping was awesome. The product itself is great. Very Happy with the experience, thank you"

This review was modified by wichild21 on March 14 2017 12:00:02 AM

2017-02-22

Michael is talented and does great work

"You will be satisfied. Good attention to detail. Easy to work with."

This review was modified by reseller105 on February 24 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-19

Love our team flag

"Michael worked with us to get our flag perfect. He sent us proofs until we got the design/format right. The flag turned out great for our team - we love it. Highly recommend banners.com!"

This review was modified by StormbotsMom on February 21 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-16

Wonder Banner

"We recently ordered a banner from Banners.com
The banner arrived ahead of schedule.
We received complements from the Party where it was placed at.
Great look, good graphics

Jorge B.

This review was modified by Bacadude67 on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-16

Great work.

"Our bands Banner was done and shipped to us in 4 days and it looked great. We will definitely do business again.

Thx,
Jason Charles Band

This review was modified by Jasoncharlesband on February 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-02-15

Paid for one day production, got two day production

"For a fee, Banners.com offers one day order production for orders placed before 11am. After I paid this fee and placed my order well before 11am, Banners.com informed me that they actually needed two business days to produce my banner and that I would need to pay still another fee to have it produced and shipped in one day. I paid this because I needed the banner urgently, although I did tell Banners.com afterward that I considered this practice unfair. Their initial response was defensive, and although they were somewhat apologetic in a second response, they were not willing to offer a refund of their second fee to have my order produced and shipped in a business day. I'll likely take my business elsewhere next time. "

This review was modified by das126 on February 17 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-14

Great job Sabrina!

"Sabrina A. did a tremendous job. Very professional. Responsive. Solutions oriented. As a result of her great customer service, I am very likely to use Banners.com again. Nice job, Sabrina!"

This review was modified by abc123def on February 16 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-10

Always a great buy and service

"I always get the best price for high quality items with Banners.com. Not to mention the great customer service! Jayne Haglin was my recent contact who immediately got a hold me when she realized my graphics were going to come out fuzzy due to lower quality images I uploaded. She emailed then called, and we worked out how to fix the issue. Once we finished our conversation, she immediately fixed the issue and sent me out a proof to review and approve so that my banners would be the best quality they could be. I appreciate the extra care they give their clients. "

This review was modified by lindazukowski on February 14 2017 12:15:28 AM

2017-02-08

Fast turnaround on artwork review

"I ordered my new banner very late in the evening and the review copy was ready when I logged on in the next morning. I responded with approval and Mr. Michael Saterbak sent a note soon after with the order acknowledgement and invoice. I really appreciate the fast turnaround, since I work on museum projects that seem to be last-minute things. I'll also note that the website works very well and the real-time rendering of my artwork in the preview panel is really neat. Looking forward to receiving my banner."

This review was modified by markamartin on February 10 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-08

EXCELLENT & QUICK SERVICE

"Banners.com were able to provide excellent, reliable and quick services to our needs. the best place for all your banners related products"

This review was modified by dimimol on February 10 2017 07:30:01 AM

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.