Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-07

Excellent serve and price!!

"I LOVE this company. I have been using them for some years now and every banner has been perfect. The folks there are so helpful and professional - I wouldn't go anywhere else for my banner needs - the pricing is very competitive too!....This is a no-brainer!"

2017-04-07

Only received partial order.

"Ben... we talked this morning about the order not including the wind mounting hardware. Thanks for jumping on this. Terrel Pochert, "Terry" 602-615-5584"

2017-04-07

Great product - and great service

"The order form on the site was easy as was the upload of artwork. The banner is of high quality, turn-around was fast - and the banner was just what we wanted!"

2017-04-07

Quick, Prompt and Hassle Free...

"Submitted my custom art, a few days later it's delivered.

Highly recommend!!

Whole Process Excellent

"I have never done business with Banners.com before. I called Anthony and he went to work immediately. I had a proof the next day and approved, I had my banner in my hands 3 days later. The quality is excellent and the price was extremely competitive. Great company to do business with."

Excellent Service!

"Excellent service and quality! "

2017-03-31

Protracted Decision but Reassured

"I was working with a committee on this design so, it was a bit wearing on me but Banners took at least three phone calls from me in addition to the emails to come up with the Just Right design. In the end the committee is very very pleased. I would definitely use them again. No doubt. "

2017-03-28

First time but won't be the last

"Great experience so far. Best price any place I could find. Anthony from Banners.com was particularly helpful. "

2017-03-27

A Banner Experience!

"Ben E. and Banners.com have been great! We ordered a banner a few months ago and loved it so much we ordered four more with slight variations. I worked with Ben E who was both helpful and patient during the process. He let me know when I needed to move text on my design to accommodate sleeves for poles and notified me when the resolution was not high enough because he cared that we have get a banner we loved."

2017-03-25

Great Service!

"Christianna was very helpful helping me to overcome my technical struggles and get the product I wanted. Thanks!!"

2017-03-24

Banners.com online designer and magnetic signs A++++!!!

"You can use Banner.com's capable online designer to easily make your own signs. I had four pretty large magnetic signs made, a total of 11 square feet, to act as ding protection for my four-door chevy. I was able to color-match the sign background to the red paint on the car. You can't see them from beyond six feet, and I added my own custom design of a string a Maryland flags that created the effect of racing stripes down the side of the car. It turned out awesome and the entire design, manufacture, and shipping to my door was only about $100 and took only six business days to receive. I can't say enough about banners.com, this is simply an incredible service. Thank you!"

Hardware issue solved

Customer service was awesome. With suggestions as how to twist the poles for the large outdoor banner we had much better results! The banner was a big success!

I HAD A TYPO!

"I had a typo in my artwork, and Anthony caught it and reached out to me before it went to print. Pretty awesome... and saved me time and money. Thank you for going the extra mile!!!"

First Time's A Charm!

"This is my first experience and the ease of putting the order in has been excellent. Now, when the banner arrives and I see the quality, I'll let you know. If it's good, they can expect 3 more banner orders next week.

It arrived, was great, getting ready to order the next 3!

2017-03-23

Excellent Service

"I ordered double sided yard signs. The website was fairly easy to get around. The signs arrived quickly and were exactly what I ordered! Great service, fast shipping, good communication, and good quality. "

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.