Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Awesome

"Professional, efficient, flexible, communicative. Will be a returning customer"

Very happy

"Fast shipping and my banner looks great!"

2017-08-16

What they promised and more!

"I had a project that I thought might be a bit difficult (a round Canal Zone seal), but Banners.com got right on it and I received exactly what I ordered. The quality of the reproduction from a digital file was perfect, and I have a bunch of friends who now want one for their vehicles. Guess whom I am sending them to? Their communication throughout the project was timely and I couldn't be happier.

ECC 17

"Placing the order was quick and easy and the quality of the banner is exceptional. I will definitely order from banners.com in the future and recommend the company to my colleagues."

Amazing Banners

"Wow, excellent service and banners! Went above my expectations. This is my new go to banner store !"

2017-08-13

pretty good

"The artwork I sent in was low res - it would have been great if you could have upscaled the image and used it, instead of asking me to send it in another format. Impossible for me without downloading and learning new software. I was asked to use a similar image, instead of my trademark. Frustrating but the overall experience got the job done promptly with the "similar" trademark. "Similar" is not what you want in a trademark."

2017-08-09

Cost-effective, quality banner

"I have used Banner.com a handful of times to create small banners and hanging signs. The banners/signs were printed well and at less cost than most other sites I researched. In addition, the banners and signs were printed and delivered very quickly (< one week)."

WSeattleShopper's Avatar

The other Washington
2017-08-09

Personal attention, Fast turnaround

"First time having a vinyl 2x5 banner made for wifes market business. Picked these guys based on the online building tool and price. My thought was that it will go from input to production, with minimal human interaction. I did request the free email review confirmation.
Was I ever wrong. Within 6 hrs I recieved an email from Katie S with good advise on improving the product picture quality. After multiple exchanges of image tweaks and feedback, I got the order finalized, and confirmed. I received the banner within a week, and was very pleased with the quality.
A two thumbs up to these guys, and Katie S for making this a great experience.

2017-08-03

Great service, prompt delivery and great product

"The designer listened and helped with the process. It was easy to track the delivery. The banner was fairly priced and of high quality. Thank you so much"

Barrel Springs Winery Banner

"Everything was great, Christianna was patient and helpful. We will be back!"

Wonderful Experience

"After the order was placed, it was shipped two days later and arrived not too much later! It looks amazing! If I ever need another banner I know where to go!"

2017-07-26

Fabulous Banner

"They were super helpful, and the banner is fabulous! Exactly as I wanted it!"

2017-07-26

Excellent service

"Excellent service and beautiful products. Quick turnaround and exactly what we wanted in the sizes we needed. "

2017-07-23

Family Reunion

"I wanted a family tree to show at my family reunion, so I uploaded the information, placed an order and received the banners within a couple of days! I was really impressed with the workmanship."

2017-07-20

Quality banner and good customer service

"I needed a large banner for advertising. I had some trouble with the artwork I was submitting because it was too small and the banner was rather large. Christianna helped me by finding an image that was very similar to our logo that we ended up using. The banners came out great and the seems good. Can't wait to hang our banners."

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.