Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
2017-02-22

Michael is talented and does great work

"You will be satisfied. Good attention to detail. Easy to work with."

This review was modified by reseller105 on February 24 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-19

Love our team flag

"Michael worked with us to get our flag perfect. He sent us proofs until we got the design/format right. The flag turned out great for our team - we love it. Highly recommend banners.com!"

This review was modified by StormbotsMom on February 21 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-16

Wonder Banner

"We recently ordered a banner from Banners.com
The banner arrived ahead of schedule.
We received complements from the Party where it was placed at.
Great look, good graphics

Jorge B.

This review was modified by Bacadude67 on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-16

Great work.

"Our bands Banner was done and shipped to us in 4 days and it looked great. We will definitely do business again.

Thx,
Jason Charles Band

This review was modified by Jasoncharlesband on February 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-02-15

Paid for one day production, got two day production

"For a fee, Banners.com offers one day order production for orders placed before 11am. After I paid this fee and placed my order well before 11am, Banners.com informed me that they actually needed two business days to produce my banner and that I would need to pay still another fee to have it produced and shipped in one day. I paid this because I needed the banner urgently, although I did tell Banners.com afterward that I considered this practice unfair. Their initial response was defensive, and although they were somewhat apologetic in a second response, they were not willing to offer a refund of their second fee to have my order produced and shipped in a business day. I'll likely take my business elsewhere next time. "

This review was modified by das126 on February 17 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-14

Great job Sabrina!

"Sabrina A. did a tremendous job. Very professional. Responsive. Solutions oriented. As a result of her great customer service, I am very likely to use Banners.com again. Nice job, Sabrina!"

This review was modified by abc123def on February 16 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-10

Always a great buy and service

"I always get the best price for high quality items with Banners.com. Not to mention the great customer service! Jayne Haglin was my recent contact who immediately got a hold me when she realized my graphics were going to come out fuzzy due to lower quality images I uploaded. She emailed then called, and we worked out how to fix the issue. Once we finished our conversation, she immediately fixed the issue and sent me out a proof to review and approve so that my banners would be the best quality they could be. I appreciate the extra care they give their clients. "

This review was modified by lindazukowski on February 14 2017 12:15:28 AM

2017-02-08

Fast turnaround on artwork review

"I ordered my new banner very late in the evening and the review copy was ready when I logged on in the next morning. I responded with approval and Mr. Michael Saterbak sent a note soon after with the order acknowledgement and invoice. I really appreciate the fast turnaround, since I work on museum projects that seem to be last-minute things. I'll also note that the website works very well and the real-time rendering of my artwork in the preview panel is really neat. Looking forward to receiving my banner."

This review was modified by markamartin on February 10 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-08

EXCELLENT & QUICK SERVICE

"Banners.com were able to provide excellent, reliable and quick services to our needs. the best place for all your banners related products"

This review was modified by dimimol on February 10 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-03

Fabulous Banner, Fantastic Fast Follow-Up!

"We ordered from Banners.com for the first time. The process was super easy, and we were amazed when the banner arrived only a few days later from across the country. It looks spectacular, even better than we had hoped. I would definitely use Banners.com again for any project. Thanks for the great result and service!
Kathy and Joe L.

This review was modified by KLanding on February 07 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-03

"Sabrina always goes above and beyond to help when we order from Banners.com. She gives excellent service along with suggestions in making our signs and banners attractive and the best advertisement they can be. We have used this company for five years and have never been disappointed. In todays world, that says a lot.

This review was modified by mada_1 on February 07 2017 12:15:12 AM

Great Gal!

"Jayne was amazing at helping me with my banners! It took a few days to get our emails to coordinate, but she was so attentive and pleasant to work with!!!!

Thank you, Jayne!!!

This review was modified by Katnewell on February 07 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-01-31

Good stuff Good folks

"I'm really thrilled with the easy interaction of Banners.com!
The site was intuitive to move through, the price terrific, and turn around spot on!
Perfect for these fast moving times, and needs!
Ben, my customer service rep, was frosting on the cake!
Thanks Banners!
Wendie

This review was modified by Wendie13 on February 02 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-01-20

Great company to work with!

"excellent product, friendly sales resps. When I proofed my order, I realized I need to redesign one of the signs. Christianna offered to do the work for me. "

This review was modified by netdweeb on January 24 2017 12:01:17 AM

2017-01-18

Still #1 in My Banner Book of Perfect

"After 3 banners now ordered/delivered/satisfied, I am convinced Banner's.com is everything it purports to be, and will be my go to choice in banner gifting and personal use Quality of end product, ease of navigating the site (really important to me a 75 year old tech savvy challenged user) ordering, selections of personalizing, service, and best of all....affordability makes this site one I am very proud to recommend. "

This review was modified by JerilynGoldman on January 20 2017 09:30:02 AM

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.