Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-09

Great Work!

"Banners.com has a very user friendly website. The Customer Service was excellent as well, uploading multiple files for me until I was completely satisfied. I had many questions due to this being my first banner purchase and Ben was patient through the entire process. Did I mention the banner looks AWESOME? Purchased on June 2, 2017 and received it on June 8, 2017. All the way around a very nice experience!"

2017-04-25

Excellent and quick service

"Jayne has been outstanding in meeting our needs and getting us our banner orders quickly. Even with changes we made at the last minute she was on top of everything and easy to work with."

Banners In A Hurry

"I needed 3 unique banners printed and shipped to me in a week. I got all three banners with a day to spare. They looked really good, and the vinyl material was the weight that I expected. The price was great, and I was able to use a promo code. The customer service was excellent, and I will certainly use them again when we need more banners."

Great Banner

"The Banner was exactly what we wanted and turned out great."

Thank you Banners.com!

"Designing the banner was super simple and was much cheaper than purchasing it locally! I'll just say that it's pretty frustrating having a banner made by one of our local companies. Designing it myself was much easier! Shipping was fast and the banner looked exactly how we designed it. Thank you Banners.com!"

2017-04-20

Excellent product at the right price

"Quality product at amazing price"

2017-04-20

Best fast service and extremely helpful team!

"They are willing to work with your specific needs and requirements. Production time and shipping time was cut in half for a small fee. Our company will use them again for any marketing needs."

Custom Flag Order

"Desiree was great to work with!"

2017-04-07

Excellent serve and price!!

"I LOVE this company. I have been using them for some years now and every banner has been perfect. The folks there are so helpful and professional - I wouldn't go anywhere else for my banner needs - the pricing is very competitive too!....This is a no-brainer!"

2017-04-07

Only received partial order.

"Ben... we talked this morning about the order not including the wind mounting hardware. Thanks for jumping on this. Terrel Pochert, "Terry" 602-615-5584"

2017-04-07

Great product - and great service

"The order form on the site was easy as was the upload of artwork. The banner is of high quality, turn-around was fast - and the banner was just what we wanted!"

2017-04-07

Quick, Prompt and Hassle Free...

"Submitted my custom art, a few days later it's delivered.

Highly recommend!!

Whole Process Excellent

"I have never done business with Banners.com before. I called Anthony and he went to work immediately. I had a proof the next day and approved, I had my banner in my hands 3 days later. The quality is excellent and the price was extremely competitive. Great company to do business with."

Excellent Service!

"Excellent service and quality! "

2017-03-31

Protracted Decision but Reassured

"I was working with a committee on this design so, it was a bit wearing on me but Banners took at least three phone calls from me in addition to the emails to come up with the Just Right design. In the end the committee is very very pleased. I would definitely use them again. No doubt. "

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.