Stores > Banners.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.

Banner Master

"Jayne Haglin
Top notch customer service. Very knowledgeable of procedures and products. She helped me fill in the blanks so to speak. Everything she said she would do during the process of completing our club banner, she did. I will refer banners.com to other people who are looking for a great product. I don't have to see the outcome of the final product to know it will be great because of the professionalism and integrity Jayne showed during my transaction.

This review was modified by ReginaldGardner on March 24 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-03-22

Very responsible and attentive....thank you.

"The banner for our parade was perfect!!

This review was modified by AnnaPanopoulos on March 24 2017 04:15:02 PM

Perfect 10

"From the call of inquiry, to the purchase, to the delivery, this was the BEST experience I have ever had in regards to any purchase with any vendor! Banners.com is professional, friendly and efficient, excellent all the way around! WOW! What an awesome company! The banner turned out perfectly and the delivery was much faster than anticipated. Perfect!

Thank you Banners.com!!!

This review was modified by PinkRobin on March 24 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-03-22

Crystal Baxter was great!

"Crystal was super helpful and answered all of my questions very quickly. My company will order several more items form banner.com based of my experience with Crystal. Thank you!

Brandon
Guardian Vault

This review was modified by Brandon S on March 24 2017 11:00:08 AM

Best on the internet

"Every banner I ordered was great. I will only shop with your company in the future."

This review was modified by HansaYellowCuckoo on March 23 2017 06:30:02 PM

Very Pleased with Customer Service

"I just ordered a banner to use for craft shows - for the image, I had uploaded a business card fileto use for the banner. Tami let me know (via phone & email) that it would be blurry close up because of the image I used but for the back of a craft tent it would be fine. Happy that she made sure that I was aware of this and I'm looking forward to getting my new banner! "

This review was modified by Stephanie0K0 on March 23 2017 12:30:02 PM

Unbelievable experience

"I would give 10 stars if I could. The overall experience was AMAZING. Anthony and team were very professional. They were able to take our ideas and translate them into an amazing design. They were willing to make our recommended edits. The price was very reasonable. We will definitely be promoting Anthony's business in the future!

Thank you Anthony for all of your help and patience.

This review was modified by Lynda-10795 on March 23 2017 11:30:01 AM

SUPER DUPER!!!

"Beautiful banner. Exceptional customer service. Speedy production. Even speedier delivery. Very cost effective. Definitely, definitely will be doing business with again. Thank you"

This review was modified by SarasotaTeamMate on March 23 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-16

Great service

"can't wait to see the finished product. Awesome customer service...flawless ordering process. I expect my banner to be amazing"

This review was modified by Bobbygfla on March 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-03-10

"The customer service representative was so helpful and willing to work with me on questions and problems that I had. Would shop again if another need for a banner comes up!"

This review was modified by Ohen on March 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-03-10

Excellent

"I used the design my own banner tool to order magnets for the side of our work trucks. The tool was simple to use and Banners.com seamlessly handled the rest and even allowed me to preview the order before completing the order. Other places wouldn't let me see the result before it was shipped to me. A++"

This review was modified by TBS3073 on March 14 2017 12:15:11 AM

2017-03-09

Castaway Radio Likes Banners.com!

"Jayne was great to work with and went the extra steps to ensure our order was printed perfectly and on time. We will be showing off our new Castaway Radio banners during our 3 shows during the 2017 SXSW week in Austin, Texas! Thanks Banners.com!"

This review was modified by romingerlawrence on March 14 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-03-08

Unbelievable! I'm still in shock!!

"The best banner I've ever had made! Fantastic price, and fast...no, super fast delivery! I am beyond impressed and I can't wait to use it when we go on tour in the next couple of weeks. It's going to be a super backdrop for the band and it'll not only be advertising for the band during the concerts, it'll look perfect in our advertising on the website and social media. I will definitely use Banners. com again for the band and my photography business. Unbelievable...I'm still in shock that I saved so much compared to the other places online and then received a "knock your socks off" product and with super fast delivery. I seriously didn't expect it for 3 weeks and I received it in 4 days. I'll definitely spread the word that Banners.com is amazing! Thanks so much!!"

This review was modified by janalwayzmiles on March 10 2017 11:00:01 AM

2017-03-08

Great customer service

"Banners.com customer service is great but ease of the website minimum purchase of $35 and shipping fee are very very disappointing. I will probably not use this website again because of it but again customer service was very helpful. Ben was wonderful "

This review was modified by wallace_eileen on March 10 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-03-07

What a joy to work with!

"Michael was incredibly helpful and quick to reply with answers. I am pleased with the customer service and will continue ordering from Banners.com. Thanks!"

This review was modified by sfrewerd on March 09 2017 11:30:02 AM

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.