Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Parade Banner

"I am so impressed at how well our logo looks on our new banner.
Thank You.

Great service!

"I had some special color match needs, and they went out of their way to make sure it was perfect! Thank you so much - great service and great product."

Weather Flags

"It was a great online experience. I didnt get to see a picture of the type of fabric when ordering. So, when we received the product it was thinner (see through) than what I was expecting for $47 for a basic non printed on flag. "

2017-10-12

I was skeptical, but Michael delivered.

"The banner arrived and was beyond my expectations in layout, detail and overall quality."

2017-10-12

Great service, quality work!

"Banners are great. Katie was awesome to work with. Process was very easy, banners were done quick, and shipped fast."

Great Banners but problems overcome

"I have not done banners before, nonetheless, I supplied print ready artwork for my belief in what was necessary. However, that belief was not well founded. I am an engineer who designs and builds custom equipment. Once I finish a design, the construction is routinely anti-climatic. This was not the case here. But after explaining our disconnect, Michael went beyond what I expected and supplied proofs with extra details, which were right on. Six of the seven banners were for a display booth. It went together without a hitch. I believe that what Michael did for me should become standard practice to tell your customers more precisely what they will be getting. He should be commended for his above-and-beyond efforts."

Awesome Banners

"Banners.com was super helpful. They helped in every step of the process, from creating the design all the way down to shipping. Shipping was really fast and the product was received in excellent condition. I would highly recommend Banners.com and I will certainly use them again!"

2017-10-08

Character Counts Signs

"I am very satisfied with my experience with Banners.com! I ordered a big banner and lawn signs. My banner for some reason didn't have the background on it that I ordered, so I called to see what could be done about that. They re-ordered the correct banner and sent it out ASAP without hesitation. I am very pleased with the customer service I received and will definitely order again through banners.com, if needed!"

2017-10-06

Excellent!

"I was going to use Fastsigns for my banner but after talking with my sister she recommended Banners.com. I am so glad I decided to go with Banners.com because I saved half the money I was going to spend at Fastsigns and it is an excellent product with professional customer service and fast delivery!809"

I couldn't be happier.

"Doing an order on line can be very nerve wrecking, but the experience was simple and easy. Thank you Banners.com.

Banners.com Team Super Helpful

"First, pricing was spot on, turn around time spot on, and the best was the customer service; I had submitted artwork that would not work for my project due to the resolution was too low. The Banners.com team worked with me back and forth over email until we got it right. The team was patient and helpful, thank you. And both products I ordered looked great and shipped fast. I will be back! "

Consistently great!

"Banners.com has been consistently great to work with! We've ordered multiple banners from them- their proofs, production, and shipping are all incredibly fast and the quality is great. They are very easy to work with and extremely accommodating. I'd highly recommend ordering through them!"

Great service

"Jayne is always a pleasure to work with."

2017-09-30

Print/ship time impressive!

"I designed a very basic banner for our Catholic School enrollment. It looks exactly like the proof and shipped much faster than expected. Now I look like the hero for getting the job done so quickly. Awesome!!!"

2017-09-29

Anicko exceeds expectations!!!

"I have worked with Anicko on numerous projects. She exceeds expectations every single time! "

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.