Stores > Banners.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
2017-01-09

Engagement Banner Success

"The engagement banner that Banners.com did for me in very short notice was fantastic! My now fiancé was so surprised and loved the extra effort I did by using a banner to enhance my proposal. The quality of the banner is exceptional and for the price, I was very happy. Thanks Banners.com for making my engagement proposal a big hit. "

2017-01-06

People are better than emojis!

"I have enjoyed talking to Jayne for this order and the one before. You don't often get to hear someone say: "just like last time, only with the dates changing." Love that. This order was more complicated and my desktop publishing was not cooperating. Jayne was very helpful and recreated it on her end to take care of the pixal problem on my end. Thank you so much!!"

2017-01-04

You guys ROK!!

"Thanks so much for an excellent experience throughout the order process for my banner! Michael Saterbak is tremendous at ensuring a satisfied customer!!"

This review was modified by Neilthomas on January 05 2017 07:00:59 AM

2017-01-04

A+++ Customer Service! Thanks Jayne!

"I buy banners frequently from banners.com because I want to feature my new products. I always get great quality at reasonable prices. Jayne has been a pleasure to work with, always willing to personally make sure the artwork I've uploaded will be right for the size banner I've ordered and that I'm aware of any promotions. Thanks Jayne! "

This review was modified by Agceramics on January 04 2017 03:36:14 PM

2016-12-30

Great Customer Service!

"I've had occasion to order a lot of vinyl banners over the past few years, last year I ordered from Banners.com for the first time and was very satisfied with the quality of the printing and the construction of the banners. More recently I ordered from them again and this time I had some tricky (to me) questions so instead of ordering online I spoke with an excellent phone rep, Ben E. who helped me get everything set up the way I needed, including a couple of helpful follow up calls and emails. My banners were printed in one day and arrived very quickly,. The printing was high quality, but unfortunately, this time there were some obvious production problems with the banner hems. I took photographs of the defective hems and sent them to Ben, asking what if anything might be done about the problem. Within one business day, Ben was able to get back to me with the results of investigating what had gone wrong as well as a commitment to immediately reprint and reship my banners under direct supervision from a different facility ... all at no cost to me. Thank you Ben, and thank you Banners.com! "

This review was modified by frankoden on December 30 2016 09:56:43 AM

2016-12-29

Anthony Ring is awesome!!!!!

"Thank you for the help in placing this order :) I was having technical difficulties in the beginning then Anthony saved me and now we have an awesome custom, 2 sided, outdoor banner on the way (with no fuzzy letters thanks to Anthony!) and at a really reasonable rate!! A great shopping experience and will definitely be making more promo purchases from Banners.com!
Jenny
Rainbow Realty, Vieques, PR

This review was modified by RainbowRealty on December 29 2016 04:42:57 PM

2016-12-28

2 new Banners done fast!

"Ben did an awesome job helping me make two new banners for our business. We were very impressed with ease of website and value for our money. Great price and amazing customer service! Thank you"

This review was modified by EcoScapeSupply on December 28 2016 03:30:22 PM

2016-12-23

An amazing company!

"Great company! Great people! Always on time, professional and just what I want!"

2016-12-20

Aaron's the best!

"Aaron has helped me 3 years in a row with my banner. He is quick, friendly and efficient!"

This review was modified by gspess on December 20 2016 08:16:07 AM

2016-12-19

Ben Ehrlichman is great!

"Customer service is Ben Ehrlichman! He helped us ensure our Wyoming Youth in STEM banners were spot on, without pixelated letters. These banners will help us encourage young people to complete their education in the STEM fields and pursue worthwhile, challenging, and rewarding careers in these fields for years to come. Our annual conferences will be highlighted with the banners that Ben helped us design."

2016-12-16

Jayne could not have been any friendlier or more helpful!

"Jayne was so pleasant I want to call her up just to say hello and hear her voice some time! Always a pleasure to do business with such nice people! I wish there was someone like her every where I do business!

Thanks Jayne!

This review was modified by jimhuls on December 16 2016 02:03:49 PM

2016-12-16

My Go-To banner shop every year!

"Fast, efficient, on time - I ALWAYS use Banners.com"

Great Service

"Many thanks to Christianna Poland for her effort to ensure my satisfaction with the final product, which she did. Looking forward to placing another order with Banners.com"

FAST SERVICE

"I received my proof in about 10 minutes of placing my order. I will receive my banner in just a few days. Perfect timing!"

2016-12-12

High Flying Service

"Michael offered online review of the questions and modifications I wanted on my banner. He was personable, efficient and professional. Quality Customer Service and Pricing with rapid turnaround. Very impressive!"

This review was modified by Layne911 on December 12 2016 08:18:00 AM

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.