• Rating 9.00/10 331 reviews

Bank's Vacuum SuperStores is not a merchant member
    Bank's Vacuum SuperStores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Bank's Vacuum SuperStores contact information

• Address: 4832 Rochester Rd Troy, MI 48085
    • Contact: customerservice@banksvac.com
    • Phone: 248-528-1366
    • Customer Support: 888-867-0167
    • Business Hours: 9am - 7pm M & Th 9am - 6pm T,W,F 9am - 5:30pm Sa Closed Sun
    • Fax: 248-528-1367

"fast shipping - quality products - priced right - thank you and will return !!!!!!"

"Very good customer service and product as described. I also felt that the price I paid was very good."

"Great website and easy to find replacement parts"

"I never received a shipping number in my receipt and I have not received my vacuum that I ordered a week ago."

"I placed the order over lunch, and when I got home that evening, saw that it had shipped about 2 hrs after I ordered it. Couldn't believe that a company had shipped that quickly. My vacuum came, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I've wanted a Dyson for years, but couldn't justify the cost. When it's 20% off, kind of hard to pass it up."

"Amazing customer service, very personalized. I will definitely be back for all of my vacuum needs."

"Good web site, efficient process, nice on the phone. "

"Very happy with the web site, sales, customer service and shipping. Will definately recomend and be a repeat customer.

"Excellent turn-around time. Good prices. Very polite to deal with!"

nickclason's Avatar
phoenix, arizona

"This Stores have stopped stocking the filters for my vacuum but Banks had them. i like this overall.
i read about this store from a site: http://vacuumcleanerreviewsnow.com/

"Great prices and quick shipping. Only drawback was no shipping notification or tracking. But product arrived quickly as described."

"Very fast shipping, even better than expected. Put in the order on a Tuesday, received it on that Friday, even though the website said the item would ship in 8-10 days. Company contacted me on Thursday to say there was a problem with the credit card info, but after that was cleared up I got the item the next day!!!

My only issue is that there was no tracking info or expectation that it would arrive. When it did come, they just left it on the porch without ringing the doorbell (I was home all day). It was in the manufacturer's packaging so it was clearly visible as a vacuum cleaner. Shipping was free, so I can't complain.

"They are one of the best people on Earth - so patient, kind, and knowledgeable. I almost fell into despair thinking I had to buy a new stick vac when I could not find bags that fit, but Bank's came through and saved the day. I immediately received a confirmation number and I expect the vac bags in a few days. Thank you Bank's! You are the greatest!"

"Vacuum arrived in it's retail box, no shipping box, that had shown some signs of damage during shipment. Fortunately, the components inside were well packed by Dyson and everything worked fine."

"I am 100% satisfied! Bank's Vacuum SuperStores delivered the vacuum in the condition and time promised and at the lowest price on the web. "