Product & services pricing Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

"Hi there!
Have been buying from banggood for a few months and I'm very happy with it.
For the most part I´ve got what I ordered. Only one time there was a mistake (items missing) and when I let them know they immediately solved it.

"The only online store that never fail to deliver the item on time and in good condition.
Ordered wrong item and got refunded without hassle.
Keep it up.

"Banggood very good place for all cheap enough"

"I'm from Bulgaria, I am very happy that I found this site for online shopping catalog. Order arrived quickly and well packed. Service is very good. Meet the emails immediately offer solutions beneficial to both parties. With pleasure shopping from Banggood. com."

"Initially I was very optimistic and placed an order on the 1st of September. I was then informed that one of my items was not in stock and would I mind waiting a week. I replied and said not a problem. A week later I emailed to ask them the status, they responded that the item was now in stock but another item was out of stock and they didn't know when they were getting it in. Very disappointing.

They did issue a refund for the one item and I was told the other items were shipped.

3 weeks go by and still no order. I email Sunny who says would I mind waiting a week there has been a delay. I say ok.

After a week I then use their online chat service and talk to Wency. After over 20 minutes on online chat Wency asks me to wait another week. I cave in and decide to wait a week.

Today (21 Oct) I chat to Lean, who tries to get me to wait another 2 weeks this time. I respond no and that I would like a refund. In all this time the status of the package hasn't changed since the 22nd September.

I am then informed that customer service cant arrange a refund that I will have to email Sunny again.

This website is a joke. Keep your money go with a more trusted site who can deliver.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear loriryan698,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the order 2898525, we have arranged to refund you 28.06 EUR, please kindly check your account.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Katherine”

"As a dropshipper, I bought about 15 items from Banggood.
In a lot of them there were shipping problems.
some items did not arrive at all, some were sent up to two weeks after they told me it was shipped. once I've ordered from their UK warehouse and it was sent from China.
They never took responsibility for their mistakes (mistakes? more like fraud).
Take it from a very experienced buyer and seller -
KEEP AWAY FROM BANGGOOD!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear ramiavn,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the order 3308127, it was sent out on 19th October and the track number is RE972660055SE.

For the order 3052012, it was sent out on 16th September and It usually takes about 25-35 business days to arrive to Brazil. Sometimes, it will be delay by customs, logistic and your local post office. Please kindly wait for more 7 days. If you still can not get the parcel 7 days later, please kindly inform me and I will offer you a solution.

For the orders 3022798 and 3022812 maybe there is something wrong with the delivery. We are willing to refund you first. Could you please kindly return back the refund once the parcel arrives?

Is that OK for you?

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Have a nice day!

Katherine”

"I'm ordering many differents goods from banggood from a few months and I would like to share my experience. At first i'm very impressed with their customer services, quickness and full professionalism. The contrast with other stores is quite big. They're always to help you when you have a problem with order or answer your any question. I can truly recommend Banggood to anyone, this is just great in any way online shop, it's simple and clever. Buying from China never was so easy. Simply i just can't stop buying from banggood because it's always full of "must-have", gadgets and of course RC models in low prices. In my opinion always cheaper than ebay or amazon. I will continue my "adventure" (because there is loads of goods and new arrivals, so searching through them is like adventure) with banggood for sure."

"Very very good site! Customer Service solved any problems I had with shipping.
Thanks you

"I have been looking at innovative banggood products for some time .But ,I was worried about ordering from china. When a state of the art tablet appeared on their website I decided to take the plunge .Using my credit card through the paypal guest system went through without issue. My order coincided with Chinese golden week holiday but I was please that my order arrived within the 25 working days delivery.the original packaging was replaced with something more suitable and secure. I have now placed several orders with banggood .Customer service has always answered my questions within 24 hours and have always solved my questions in a polite and truthful manner.
I can whole heartedly recommend banggood for excellent tech and prompt, polite customer service

"Hi !
I am customer at Banggood for some time. We are very pleased with their professional service. Also the prices are good. We recommend you to try them

"I am very happy with the service at Banggood.com
I shall certainly continue shopping with them especially as they have what I want .
Sigi

" Silly Name EXCELLENT! Company
Great Price! Great Packaging! Great Shipping! GREAT SELLER! 5 orders so far and 0 problems! Buy With Confidence!

"I'm an experienced customer - more than 10, may be over 20 orders. During last two years time of delivery to European Union is shorter and shorter. Packing quality... I wish it will be more resistant. Generally - Banggoood goes up."

Psalm23_UK's Avatar
North East UK

"Items I have ordered from Banggood.com have all arrived and been of good quality. However when ordering clothes remember the Asian sizes are nowhere near UK sizes even with their conversion chart my girlfriend got most of my t-shirts when they came."

"DanieleK

great store.
great prices, wide selection of products .
fast shipping , and inexpensive .
excellent customer service.
I had a great experience with a product arrived damaged , the product has been shipped back to me FREE on the day of sending the email .
I have made many purchases and will continue to do it.
recommended !!!

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.