Product & services pricing Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Je suis très satisfait du service après-vente de BANGGOOD . Ma caméra Mobius était défectueuse, j'ai envoyé un e-mail et une semaine plus tard, j'ai eu une nouvelle caméra qui fonctionne très bien.
Je suis enchanté d'avoir fait confiance à Banggood.

"I did not buy products from abroad was the first time I was impressed by the impeccable service and the speed came the product i think it worth visit the site and will seduce you to make the first purchase"

"Très satisfaite du site Banggood car très bonne communication et diversité+qualité+livraison rapide. Tout est parfait! En résumé je recommande chaudement ce site! Foncez-y sans restriction."

"Banggood people are awesome they offer you free international shipping, all the items are very cheap in price, you can buy items in wholesale amount or just one depending upon your needs.
The customer service is very quick in responding and very polite, they also have live chat.
I had ordered a product which was damaged on receiving, they asked for resending or refunding as soon as I told them. I got the item after a month.(shipping to India).
The shipping times depend upon the location and the value of the product, if you buy a product which is more than 25$ you get tracking number and its shipped more quickly (for me the fastest was in 18 days).
You also get points for posting photos,videos and reviews. Which you can exchange for discount coupons.

"They make a really good job.
Deliverytime to Germany as promised.
Excellent service. Support almost within 1 day.

"my order arrived almost 12 days later!!! very happy with the product!! quick email repsonse!!"

"I am pretty happy with the service of Banggood. I have been treeted very kindly and my phone was sent to me well packed. It took some time but after all they can't help it."

"Ich bestelle schon länger bei Banggood und hatte sehr wenig Probleme.
Eine Sendung ist nicht angekommen, das Service center hat schnell reagiert und ich habe das Geld zurückbekommen.
So muss es sein! Ich kann es jedem empfehlen!

"Excellent seller, splendid transaction, great communication and very low price."

"The products are so as was in specification. Good quality products. Nice price. A little bit long term delivery.We must not forget the distance between China and Romania. From my point of view five stars are justified."

"The customer service that I received from Banggood when there was a delivery problem with my order was outstanding. Emails were answered within 24 hours and the problem was fixed without any hassles. The Banggood customer service was equal to the best that I have ever experienced. Thank you Banggood!"

"Once i ordered watches and it came and took another chance to place an on order for a high end phone. Placed the order on the 20th June and got a dispatch notification email with tracking number the next day. The shipping method i chose was not applied. was sent via Swiss post which has to be transported to Switzerland before to me. And Swiss Post claims it is not on their system. Till now I have not received my item which is even transit
Contacted their live suPport 3 times and they all want me to be patient but are not making any effort to officially investigate the parcel. Sent them email but not been replied.
Just contacted Paypal to resolve and claim my money. If it is a cheap accessory you will receive it but when it comes to expensive gadgets, they will be turning you around . AVOID
Reply to Katherine:
I got an email notification on the 21st of June that it was shipped. Basically the shipping method i chose was Netherlands Direct Mail which your site claims it will be delivered between 7-10 days. even if it was shipped per the date you are now saying the 24th of June then it is 24 days now. twice the expected delivery date. you guys never reply to my email. And when i had to sit the whole night on your chat forum. Lean decided to give me only half of my money within 30 minutes so that i wait for forever for the parcel. I stupidly agreed because it will be better than nothing. The decided to make a paypal claim and this is the email Lean sent me.

Dear Munaya ,

Sorry to bother you.

We are sorry to tell you that we can't complete the refund now because you open the dispute in paypal, could you please close the dispute first??So that we could complete the refund soon and you can receive it soon.

Hope you can understand. Looking forward to your reply.

Lean

And I asked why should I close the case. BE GENUINE

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear Bilkybi3,

For the order 2378144, it was sent on 24th June and the shipping details are stated below,

It usually takes about 7-25 business days(about 30 days) to arrive to IRELAND. Sometimes, it will be delay by customs, logistic and your local post office.

It is only 22 days since the parcel has been sent out. My colleague Lean have arranged to refund you half (62.00 EUR) for order 2378144 as agreed and we will refund you the others if the shipping details are still not updated 7 days later. However, you open the paypal dispute for the full amount €124.11.

In this case, could you please kindly wait for more 7 days? If you still can not get the parcel 7 days later, please kindly inform me and I will refund you the full amount. You can contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Is that OK for you?

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Have a nice day!

Katherine”

"I ordered an item over 9 weeks ago. When it hadn't arrived aver 8.5 weeks I messaged banggood. They simply said wait. The item delivery time was quoted at 20 business days maximum. (over 45 now)

I have learned my lesson and will not use the site again.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear sabiadas,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the order 2225328, maybe there is something wrong with the delivery.

We are willing to refund you first. Could you please kindly return back the refund once the parcel arrives?

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Is that OK for you?

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Have a nice day!

Katherine”

"Ordered a Walkera product, it took a little longer to receive it, but it was in great packaging, and in perfect condition, recommend this company as it has customer service that replies to emails.Very good service.."

"hello everyone just wanted to get my review about banggood,and to let everyone know how pleased i am with jessy at banggood service and with banggood in general great service and excellent prices and their shipping aint that bad either"

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.