Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Good prices and much products

"Im totally ok with this shop but i am the opinion, that the delivery took more time than other shop from China.
I often order cheap gadgets there, one time there came a broken product, because it was so cheap i didnt wrote the support, i think they would send a new one free of charge, but it is not that important for me.
I dont know if i would buy expensive products because of i would have to pay customs then.

2017-06-19

GELD WEG

"ACHTUNG! FINGER WEG!

Das Ware aus China eventuell am Zoll ankommen kann sollte klar sein, jedoch schafft es Banggood einfach nicht, im Gegensatz zur Konkurrenz (Gearbest, Alienexpress,...) die Ware so zu gestalten, dass der Zoll die Pakete durchwingt (z.B. Rechnung außen angebracht,...),

Alle guten Dinge sind 3: 3x hatte ich versucht, 3x kam der Brief vom Zoll. Der Zoll hat nicht sonderlich lange geöffnet, man muss hinfahren,... = zusätzlicher unötiger Aufwand! DE schickt die Ware also zurück!

Der Banggood Support ist eine kathastrophal!
Eure E-Mail wird nicht richtig gelesen, obwohl ihr den Sachverhalt ausführlich erklärt. Stupide Pauschalantworten & Pauschalfragen! "we will check this, advice your order" (äh ja, steht doch im Betreff) "can you contact your local post office", "proof you parcel on local post office", ...

Banggood als Auftraggeber und Versender muss hier handeln, der Empfänger erhält schon rein rechtlich keine Auskunft oder Informationen!

Tagelanges diskutieren mit dem Support!
NIE WIEDER BANGGOOD!
GELD WEG, KEINE RÜCKERSTATTUNG!

2017-06-19

good costumer service

"Very easy and fast to replace damaged products.

2017-06-12

Excellent customer service

"Very excellent customer service. The best online shopping with the best quality."

Netherlands
2017-06-10

Really bad service

"Ordered a Arduino kit half May. Paid €4.17 for shipping with France Express from the UK distribution centre to the Netherlands.
Received a tracking number that until today doesn't work and isn't a valid France Express number.
After 3 weeks still nothing received. Contacted Banggood customer service. Banggood responded to wait another week.
After 4 weeks still nothing. Emailed the Banggood customer service again. Received a new link with track and trace and the notification the order is on it's way back to Banggood because the local postal service couldn't deliver the package to my address. If I could contact the local postal service. From the new Track and Trace it appeared it was send with Hermes. So I tried to contact Hermes, but they can't help individual customer that needs to be done by the retailer. Nice going round in circles.
So I checked my address on my order again, looked outside, nope still haven't moved, still living at the same place for years. Plugged my shipping details from the order into google maps, yes, we still have a home.
Mailed back to the customer service, no response.
Will propably have to wait again. How hard can it be to ship something from the UK to the Netherlands?

2017-06-09

Store is very bad I do not recommend sending a defective phone

"I bought a phone from this store, the phone turned out to be defective. I made a video and sent them a video, but they did not take my evidence, I stayed rejected by the phone, it's scammers. I do not advise you to contact them. Send the defective goods. One of the bad shops on the Internet is the worst point. Do not buy from this store."

2017-06-09

Good prices and specialized support!

"I bought a lot of items in this shop. I had only one problem but support solved it quickly. Everything good! Strongly recommended!"

2017-06-08

No returns & Horrible customer service! Beware!!

"I wish I had known that groupon uses banggood as one of their private sellers. The bag I bought and received from banggood did not look or match the description. I immediately notified them that I wanted to return it. After many more emails to them I finally got a response after several weeks that they do not allow returns and all sales are final. They quality was terrible. Retail was supposed to be over $100 and I bought it for $29.99 plus tax. The bag was not worth $2. Very poor material! I also contacted groupon to let them know about my horrible experience with this vendor but they too did not offer any return/refund. Terrible customer service with no reply back to my emails. I would not advise ordering anything from this crappy company."

2017-06-07

Great Service

"I purchased a product from this site in April 2017. From the time I ordered to the time the item was delivered did seem a little long but I was still satisfied because the price was so good and it worked well. After 3 weeks my device stopped working. I hoped that I would not have any problems returning the device. I sent Banggood an email and they responded within 2 days as they promise on their site. After they verified the product was faulty they sent me a new one. It came faster than the first one and is working great. I will have no problem purchasing from this site again."

Customer service

"Great support on damaged content"

Never got are stuff

"That took the money never received are stuff it's a scam

2017-06-05

Awsum product and polite and good seller

"I have a wonderful experience"

2017-06-04

Great Service!

"Great products with good value for money. Their customer service is responsive and helpful even when inquiring about an issue I had with one specific product."

2017-05-31

Excellent

"Excellent service, Very Good & Useful Product.
Good Quality as they describe.
Recomended

2017-05-31

Quite efficient customer service department

"It was very frustrating that the items did not arrive; to deliver within the project deadline, I had to buy the item from a local store paying almost double. However, being a regular online purchaser, it is hard for me to believe that there is any fraudulent intention on the part of this organization. If it was so, the company would have been out of business in no time. For my items, I could track them all the way to the entry point of my country after which the trail ended (mine was untracked service). Well, I reached out to the Customer Service and the reply as well as the refund was very prompt."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!