Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.88/10 865 reviews

Banggood.com is a merchant member
    Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Banggood.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10

"My first order from banggood, and all i can say is it wont be my last, excellent quality in products, free shipping and great customer service. My only thing that would make it a perfect website is if the shipping was faster, but you get what you pay for. still 5 stars"

"I have shopped a drone at Banggood in march 2014. The purchase has arrived on time but was completely crashed (as an elephant was sat on it). I hopefully told the tragedy to the always very friendly customer staff, especially Lydia, who always was ready to answer fastly my questions and problems and was able to solve the problem. Now my drone flies like an eagle in the sky. My satisfaction is 6 stars not 5. Banggood is hightly recommended because is a site with great prices, a great variety of products and with an invisible but friendly and extremely professional customer staff that is the value-added of the shop: they became visible and always ready to help you if you are unlucky like me. Buy in Banggood all you want blindly!"

"The prices are some of the best you can find on the internet, and postage is free!
I did have an item go astray in the post, Banggood customer services where very good and got my purchases to me eventually.
On the down side purchases take a while to arrive in the post, expect to wait 2-3 weeks.

"I had a problem with shipping but banggood solved it fast so no problems at all with banggood. Great customer service! Will buy again."

"I am very satisfied with banggood. They have helped me always good with questions I had about the product. I also got an extra gift! I would recommend people to buy anything via banggood."

"A very good Company to buy from, good prices, good quality and the people at Banggood are very helpful if you have any questions. Thanks, Charis"

"Horrible support. Stupid managers. Poor quality goods. Long order processing and delivery."

"I am very happy with the services provided by Banggood.com
Products are high quality and the staff is friendly.

"Hola,estoy muy contento con la compra en esta tienda,lo recomiento 100%100 seguro.
Comprare de nuevo a ellos.

Saludos..

"Banggood is the best store in china i had found. The delivery is good, if you have problems, there is a good support and if there is something wrong you will become a refund. The best and cheapest items i have seen in the net. 5 Stars!"

"I have ordered a Flysky FS-T6 V2 2.4GHz 6CH LCD Transmitter And Receiver and it never came. The tracking info says is still hasnt left China.... I Hope this dosent happen to anyone else but i've been waiting on my item for too long. :("

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-18-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear Knomadpcrepair,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

I have sent the details to your mail box, please kindly check it.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Katherine”

"this company is abysmal, takes a week to get replies, takes a week to even begin shipping items that website claim ship in 1 day, items that website claim were in stock at time of purchase are then not sent because they are not actually in stock.
I ordered 2 items to see what service was like before i made decision to dropship with them, based on service so far i will not be doing as the headache they have given me will be passed to me by my customers.
1 week later and 1 item has just today been shipped, 1 item is still waiting for restock yet was in stock at purchase time. AVOID.

EDIT: when the reply says the first part was shipped on the 14th kindly note it was ordered on the 6th. just over a week to even begin shipping is not a suitable service for dropshipping, that will mean 1 week to post and 2 - 3 weeks in transit. lousy.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-18-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear culdypete,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the order 1832369, the item SKU108982 was out of stock before and we asked you if you want to send the item SKU108982 first and sent another SKU108982 at a later date. You agreed about that.

The first item SKU108982 was sent on 14th April and the another one was sent on 17th April.

Hope for your kind understanding and soon reply.

Best regards,

Katherine”

"I've been shopping at banggood since Sep/2013. All purchases made were sent on time. There is the very friendly customer staff, always ready to answer your questions and problems of personal care. Great prices and great variety of products. I recommend this store."

"Great site "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" at all. I will return to buy again and very much with pleasure. Operators serious and thoughtful, unique in the industry.

"Todo perfecto, siempre que he comprado en banggood me ha ido muy bien, cuando he tenido algún problema me lo han solucionado muy rápido. Muy buena tienda."