Product & services pricing Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I ordered an Elephone P9 from Banggood. Was a bit nervous about buying online. It took about two weeks to arrive. Actual people answered my questions. Product was really well packed, and was as-described (completely awesome). Great value. I'm intending to buy more from them."

"I bought tail blades for my helicopter. They were very cheap. In germany i would pay about 4 Euro each, at banggood it only costs 5,90 Euro for 10 blades!!! The shipping was fast and the blades are very good! Would buy at banggood again. Thanks!"

"I've ordered some items from them. They have had different arrival time and one of them never arrived. The problem is not from them but from custom. The waiting time is quite long, so you have to know it in advance. The positive side is the assistance from Banggood, one of the most effective i've seen. They answered very soon to all my questions and for the item not arrived, they refund it quickly."

"you are the best...its everything ok"

"Hi,
I ordered a Vl222 but realised I made a mistake on the order, it had been processed already..Tiny came to the rescue and in less than 12 hrs all was resolved and my PayPal had been reversed...WOW what service..Fantastic, Im speechless...never had such good service

"Un des meilleurs magasin de vente en ligne chinois. Je suis client depuis mars 2012 avec presque 800 commandes passées ! Objet conforme, emballage soigné, livraison généralement très rapide, service clientèle communicatif et efficace. Je recommande certainement///One of the best online Chinese webstore. I am a customer since March 2012 with nearly 800 orders placed! Items as described, careful packaging, customer service and effective communicative. I definitely recommend"

"I had ordered a product which wasn't working, they asked for resending or refunding as soon as I told them. I got the working item after a month. :) (shipping to Hungary)."

"Je suis très satisfait du service après-vente de BANGGOOD . Ma caméra Mobius était défectueuse, j'ai envoyé un e-mail et une semaine plus tard, j'ai eu une nouvelle caméra qui fonctionne très bien.
Je suis enchanté d'avoir fait confiance à Banggood.

"I did not buy products from abroad was the first time I was impressed by the impeccable service and the speed came the product i think it worth visit the site and will seduce you to make the first purchase"

"Très satisfaite du site Banggood car très bonne communication et diversité+qualité+livraison rapide. Tout est parfait! En résumé je recommande chaudement ce site! Foncez-y sans restriction."

"Banggood people are awesome they offer you free international shipping, all the items are very cheap in price, you can buy items in wholesale amount or just one depending upon your needs.
The customer service is very quick in responding and very polite, they also have live chat.
I had ordered a product which was damaged on receiving, they asked for resending or refunding as soon as I told them. I got the item after a month.(shipping to India).
The shipping times depend upon the location and the value of the product, if you buy a product which is more than 25$ you get tracking number and its shipped more quickly (for me the fastest was in 18 days).
You also get points for posting photos,videos and reviews. Which you can exchange for discount coupons.

"They make a really good job.
Deliverytime to Germany as promised.
Excellent service. Support almost within 1 day.

"my order arrived almost 12 days later!!! very happy with the product!! quick email repsonse!!"

"I am pretty happy with the service of Banggood. I have been treeted very kindly and my phone was sent to me well packed. It took some time but after all they can't help it."

"Ich bestelle schon länger bei Banggood und hatte sehr wenig Probleme.
Eine Sendung ist nicht angekommen, das Service center hat schnell reagiert und ich habe das Geld zurückbekommen.
So muss es sein! Ich kann es jedem empfehlen!

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.