• Banggood.com Banggood.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"Well made website, easy to navigate. Excellent goods at even better prices. Shipping times are of course not as fast as your next door shop. But given that the goods are coming from half a globe away they are absolutely OK. Had one slight problem which BG's customer service solved."

"Michell and Anny were exceptionally fast in correcting a mistake that I made during my order. Phone shipped in 3 days. Only 3 weeks from Shanghai to my door in Canada. Only problem was that I didn't realize that Kingzone shipped with only the EU charger adaptor. Susan in Banggood customer service quickly corrected that to my complete satisfaction.
Exceptional service from Michell, Anny and Susan. Thank you.

"I’ve used BangGood for a few months now and placed over 60 orders to date, their prices, products and support are brilliant!"

"Wide range of products, good prices and free shipping, great site and also great support in case of problems with package. "

" had a minor problem with the shipment of an item, but i contacted the support and they were very fast and kind, always trying to solve the problems the fast and efficient way as possible. and wat i liked the most: they were always REALLY polite and kind, just how every shop should be. Thank you, Banggood!"

"I ordered (and paid) wrong item by my mistake. I contacted support over the weekend and they responded quickly and allowed me to change my order. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Also, I found prices much better then on other sites I visited.

"Excellent goods ordered EMS arrived 8 days. works well fits the description of goods"

"excellent service: one cheap Arduino Nano was not perfect (1 analogue port defect). No discussion: a new one was sent very quick.

" ??? ?????????? ?????? ?? ?????... ???????? ????????? ???????...
??, ? ???? ?????????? ?????? ?????????? (????? ????? ???? ?????)
???????? ????????? ???????... ?????????? ?? ??????? ????????? - ????????? - ?????? ???????...
?????? ?????? ????? (????? ??????. 4368513) - ????? ?????... ???????? ????... ???? ????????????? - ?????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????, ? ??????? ????? ?????? ???????... ??????? - ??????? ?????? ?? ????... ?? ???? ?????????? ????????????? ?????? 3 - ????? - ????...
????? ?????????... ?????? ????????? ?????????...

“Dear Ieguda,

We are sorry for your unhappy experience at banggood.com.

For your situation,we can't read your feedback because of garbled.

By the way,i have informed customer service to take care your case,you will receive an email in 24 hours.

If you have any questions,please feel free to send email to forumservice@banggood.com.

Have a nice day!

Banggood Team”

"Banggood know about a year and I have ordered many products: telephony, technical equipment, electronic components, LEDs, auto accessories, accessories tv.
I confirm the excellent quality of the products and their construction, so a high quality / price ratio.
There is no article that has disappointed my expectations.
I confirm the speed of shipments on their part, of course you have to take into account the customs of the times, which may vary from country to country.
For example, for Italy need a good dose of patience.
If something was not available I was informed promptly and proposed solutions that we have agreed together.
Communications with them were obviously friendly, but most immediate and decisive. (Linda is my sweet referent).
Willingly write this review because it's really what I think.
Since I intend to continue the business relationship, I am aware that there could be some inconvenience, but I trust quietly in the resolution, always with patience and courtesy.

"WOW!!! BANGGOOD AIMS TO PLEASE.
It may take some time & effort, but the people @
banggood rock.

"excellent products at cool prices ! I have had 2 times a problem with 2 different products and they have send me a spare parts (which worked !) for free - thanks to the support too for their quick and helpfull reactivity.

Will continue to buy at banggood, for sure.

"Good Service support, resend me items that I have not received, good contact with every day mail to discuss the point.
Good quality products, and of course very good price !

"FAKE!!! Beware!! I tried to order some consumer electronics, through your website, your website says you have a Canadian Warehouse, as well as a Us and UK warehouse. But infact you guys are lying, as I was informed by your customer service, that the item would ship out from somewhere in China. I am sure you understand nobody likes being lied to. I placed my order on the 10th and your website suured me that if i pay for expedited shipping, I would get my item within 3-7 day; but infact, its the 14th and you guys have still not even processed and shipped it. I am not sure what the point is in me paying for expedited shipping, if you don't expedite it. You guys offer no guarantees on delivery time, but want the extra money and seem to procrastinate the delivery without worries about customer dissatisfaction. I read multiple such accounts by individuals who you've tried to lie to by telling them you'll ship stuff from a local warehouse."

“Dear projecttruth,

We are sorry for your unhappy experience at banggood.com.

Kindly reminding you that we don't have a Canadian Warehouse,hope for your kind understanding.More details you can refer to:http://www.banggood.com/Shipping-Methods_hl13

If the item are in stock we will ship it out within 24 or 48 hours.

By the way,i have informed customer service to take care the process of your order,you will receive an email in 24 hours.

Have a nice day!

Banggood Team”

"HORRIBLE PACKAGING, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, RECIEVED DAMAGED ITEMS AND NON WORKING ITEMS, WAS TOLD THEY WONT REFUND MY MONEY OR REPLACE MY ITEMS IF I FILE A DISPUTE WITH PAY PAL."

“Dear leeldsbom ,

Thanks for your order on Banggood.com.

I'm sorry for that your are unsatisfied the quality with the order#5440847.

For the quality problems,could you please send me some pictures or the video to show in detail ?This is our email:forumservice@banggood.com.
It's necessary for us to check out the exact reasons and then issue you a solution.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Best regards

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.