Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

"Great Site With Great Support
I have been using Bannggood for quite some time now and I have experienced some problems as well, but to my joy, all have been dealt with professionally though in some cases the final decision can take long and be painstaking from Banggood, but you can be assured that they would solve it. My no.1 online Shop so far, better than eBay or Amazon.

"I purchased few items from Banggood, always arrived safely and quite quickly (considering the slowness of several post offices in comparison with USPS or British mail...).
Lately I received a tablet which stopped responding after 2 days. Contacted customers service and after a short discussion it was agreed that I will send the faulty product back and get a new replacement device, no extra charges.
Replacement arrived as promised, brand new, working straight from the box.

Overall - very satisfied with store.

"I already ordered several products at banggood.com
I am really satisfied with all these products... the descriptions on banggood.com are very good. Prices are in most cases really cheap and customer service is really excellent...
Try it, you will love it and order again and again and again...

"my order too about a month to arrive , but it was well protected and exactly as shown on the web page. I should have no problem ordering batteries for Bang Goods again. Thanks"

"When I had a delivery issue with two relatively small orders Banggood customer service fixed it with a minimum of hassle. The items are great. I now have confidence to purchase more expensive items."

"Great service, product and pricing, highly recomended"

"I have had about 12 orders with Banggood . Ihave cancelled had orders split no problem. The customer service people was excellent and nice thanks willow.I have received all items ordered. Shipping is free some order received in 2-3 weeks a couple 30 days. Good cost and value for money."

"I have ordered from BangGood numerous times and there service is excellent. The products have mostly been impressive (besides the occasional shirt that is too small) and the shipping is decently fast (around 18-25 days)

They have no problem with refunding you for an Item that has been sent which did not match the description of what you originally ordered, and If they don't refund they will resend free of charge.

I have not bought electronics as of yet so cannot review on that sector, but the apparel sector is very satisfactory.

I will continue to shop at BangGood.

Thank you for the wonderful shopping experience :)

"I buy very often on Banggood and I'm very happy with all of my order. I always received quick reply to my question and the product are good for the price I paid.
Happy customer !

"everything was ok, the package delivered to me fine, and i definitely order again"

"Very pleased with Banggood.com. They deliver as promised and when problems occur, they solve 'm. It may take some time, but in the end the costumerservice is always friendly, helpfull and you can't beat the value for money you get with them. When I didn't recieve an item, they immediatly offered to send a new one. That's what I call service!"

"Very good seller
Very good response and quick delivery.
Thank you.

"I am so glad to buy something this site. They are very helpful about little questions and doubts. "

"I ordered a "Laser Device" at Banggood. After a few minutes in use, the device failed.

After contacting the customer service they send me a new device. I'm very glad with this excellent service.

This confirms my good experiences with Banggood.

"I have made many orders with Banggood and only ever had a problem recently with my galaxy visitor 3 quad being defective and they have sent me a replacement, great company to deal with they take care of their customers very well. A special thank you to Linda and Cody."

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.