Product & services pricing Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

"I am very satisfied. I have had some problem on getting the item on work but the but the service has brilliantly solved.
prices are low and quality high
I recommend this seller.

"hi all - all i can say is - if it wasn't for BG - i would not have a business online - i just want to say Thanks BG - for keeping it Real - sincerely: gringogadgetsmex"

"I had problems with one of my orders and Banggood helped me in the best way! I will definitely shop again!
Very satisfied with BG customer service.

"very good quality ,recommended"

"Excellent service, products and prices. I have ordered countless things over the last year and have only had one problem when an item was lost in the post and that was promptly and courteously addressed by customer services.
The catalogue is vast, I am still surprised at some of the things that I stumble across on the website.
There is often a lot of customer feedback on the product pages, mainly from happy customers. This helps to have confidence in a product that you can't touch or test.

"Banggood is a fantastic site with good quality low priced products. I have been shopping on line with banggood for some time now and have found it to be an amazing site to find al sorts of products. With very friendly staff who will go the extra mile to help you with any enquires you may have. The products are very well priced and with free shipping you will be hard pressed to find a better deal. There really is something for everyone."

"Well this is really irritating. I ordered a quadcopter from Banggood about 3 months ago. The tracking number they gave just reports nothing, and during the period I emailed their customer service a couple of times.

They said the tracking number had been mistaken and then updated a new one.
And......for three weeks still read nothing. I told them I sorta lost my patience and I wanted my refund. Then they apologized and offered another tracking number...What the hell? I supposed they just didn't ship the order before.

So I waited and waited and waited for such a long time that I almost forgot about it. But a few days ago I received the package.

It's broken inside.

OMG. I will never ever order from it again

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear Galunic,

For the order 3311295, you placed the order in 15th October. Then you required to send via DHL express shipping and paid extra $6.8.

The parcel was sent out on 21th October via DHL express shipping and the shipping details are stated below,
2014-10-28 12:56
2014-10-27 00:51
MEXICO CITY - MEXICO, Clearance event
2014-10-27 00:05
MEXICO CITY - MEXICO, Arrived at Sort Facility MEXICO CITY - MEXICO

It shows that the parcel was delivered to you on 28th October.

For the broken items as you said in order 3311295, please kindly takes some photos of showing the items you have totally received and send it to cservice@banggood. Our technician will offer you the best solution after checking the photo evidence.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Katherine”

"It is a very good experience buying banggood, it is very safe, their service, I like, and with attention to the customer is excelelente, I recommend Banggood, their prices are the best I have seen"

"very good website, free shipping to greece and low prices. even though a little bit more delayed than i would have liked, they always were quick to respond to any questions or requests i had! would buy again!"

"Received my order within a reasonable period. One of the items in the box was not the same to the one I initially ordered. Banggood quickly solved the problem by sending the correct item while I could keep the wrong sent - free of charge.
I told them that I would return the wrong item (its a camera) but Banggood again quickly replied to me that it was not my fault, I could keep it.
THAT'S what I call top serice ! Big thumbs up Banggood - you have a new customer.
Eddy - Belgium

"order arrived in Canada in under 2 weeks, great service, excellent product at a great price.
A reliable and safe way to do business internationally

"Thanks Banggood company for each products and more specific for the tablet onda v975w windows 8.1. I recieved it just two days ago and i m already excited. Im very pleased of their service they where fast sending and the packaging was very good care."

"Despite having taken a little longer than normal shipping, I am happy with the communication and service that they have given me in Bangood (specifically Glenda). I think they are totally recommended for your purchases."

"GREAT !!!
A lot of choice at the best price
Good customer service

"It was my first order from this online shop and I'm going to order again. There are very good prices, great communication and customer service support. "

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.