Stores > Banggood.com

Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
2017-01-13

BangBAD not Banggood

"First off, I find it highly suspect that Amazon has a 4.01 rating on ResellerRatings while Banggood has a rating of 8.86. There is no possible way for this to be accurate.

Now, let me get to the reason I am giving Banggood 1 star.

I ordered a micro quad from them. They ended up sending me the wrong product in a package that I waited a week for. The item had several different types of tape and likely was a return. It had multiple stickers on the packaging, all indicating different products. No wonder I received the wrong item.

Common sense or minimal intelligence could have prevented this negative customer experience. There is no excuse for this and therefore they completely deserve a 1/10 review.

(Edited for clarity)

This review was modified by Dashardly on January 13 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Run run run...the other way!!!

"I am two and a half weeks into resolving a drone/transmitter mismatch or defect and am nowhere near a settlement. Don't bother with these guys. There are lots of dealers that actually care. Save yourself the grief and buy elsewhere.
Banggood did not ask me to write this review...in case you were wondering.

2017-01-11

zeer goede service van banggood

"Ik heb een lipo accu gekocht bij Banggood en deze bleek niet goed, na een klacht bij de klantenservice geplaatst te hebben kreeg ik een nieuwe en deze is perfect.

Ik koop graag bij banggood snelle levering goede service en goede helpdesk.

mvgr Eric

2017-01-11

Extremely slow shipping, bots as customer service

"Shipping tends to take a month, but I've also had refunded items appear after eleven (!) months. Customer service gives the standard replies, so I asked a Chinese friend what he knew about the company. Turns out it has only a few customer service people; it's run by bots.

Furthermore, most of the reviews on the site are fake, just as quite a few reviews concerning Banggood (and other Chinese sites) here are fake.

This review was modified by eggospan on January 11 2017 03:17:16 AM

2017-01-10

"Support service works well. I recommend this store. Goods brought home."

This review was modified by Slavan71 on January 11 2017 12:59:34 AM

2017-01-10

Never buying from then again

"Horrible company and customer service. I purchased a camera on there, it shows up with no protection and thus, the screen on the camera is shattered. I also found out the battery will not hold a charge. After contacting Bang good for a week, providing pictures, the shipping label and SKU # as they require, they finally emailed me back saying that I now needed to send them video of the item. Instead of providing a refund for a product that they shipped with no protection, they keep giving the runaround in hopes I will cut my loses. 9 days later, I'm still waiting on a response that doesn't involve asking for more pictures, video or whatever else they "need"."

This review was modified by Gdagg on January 10 2017 10:42:57 AM

2017-01-08

After receiving a defective banggood tablet exchanged it without any problems

"After receiving a defective tablet banggood I exchanged it without any problems. Very responsive after sales service, received responses to the mail every day. I ordered a chuwi hi12 tablet which unfortunately was defective (not booted). After warning banggood he proposed to send it back and he would send me another tablet and my refunded postage. So very serious site.

Après avoir reçus une tablette défectueuse banggood me la échangé sans aucun problèmes. Service après vente trés réactif, reçus des réponse au mail chaque jours. J'avais commandé une tablette chuwi hi12 qui malheureusement était défectueuse ( Ne démarré pas ). Aprés avoir prévenu banggood il mon proposé de la renvoyer et il mon renvoyer une autre tablette et mon remboursé les frais de port du renvoi. Donc site trés sérieux.

This review was modified by jluc59150 on January 08 2017 12:23:09 AM

2017-01-07

"Nancy was great with customer service! Took care of a faulty wifi camera and made things all good."

This review was modified by sebben.kyle on January 07 2017 06:19:34 PM

2017-01-06

If its defective - You will wish you ordered from someone else

"Bought a quad and it arrived defective. I understand stuff happens, but now the problems start. The quad has a number of issues that make it unsafe to fly (ie it will randomly take off at high speed until it hits something, in one case, my throat). For electronics, they offer a '3 day guarantee'. The catch is I need to send a pic or video to document the issue. I suppose I am suppose to tape a camera to my forehead and record both the quad and my hands so they can see what it does and that I'm not doing it. Did manage to send a 3 sec video that showed one (1) of the six things I reported as wrong. Not good enough. They'll replace it, only if I pay more. In the end I suppose I will need to get both PayPal and my credit card company involved to get my money back.
Bottom line, if it arrives and works, great. If it doesn't arrive or is defective, that's when your problems start. IMO, spend a few extra bucks and buy from a company not in China.

2017-01-05

The Сhinese store with excellent service

"I opened for myself Banggood only on last year. There are not the best prices, but on sales and using coupons it must be good prices. There are exclusive brands with very good quality such as BlitzWolf, Astrolux, Mantistek... And I was really suprised with excellent service (in difference with Gearbest). I won on competition Blitzwolf robot vacuum cleaner. I do not have such problem, but some users complained how it works with carpets. And the store sent free the modified brushes. Also I ordered spare parts and one of them came damaged. The store quickly sent me the new one.
So I very satisfied and highly recoomend Banggood. If I need a new phone or tablet if it will be a good price I prefer Banggood.

2017-01-02

Excellent after sales support!

"I bought 8pcs of isolation spikes and base cones for speakers. Base cones were scratched but can be polished with extra works so I did it. However I wrote a short review about it to Banggood.com, just to inform them about it.
I was absolutely surprised: their answered me in no time and offered a compensation, no matter that the price of these base cones was low and I've already solved the problem. Bangood has a really great customer service and their after sales support is excellent!

2017-01-01

Great support

"I had a problem with a Mi Band 2. After searching for the forums, I thought the product was defective. I contacted with Banggood support and they answer me in less than 24 hours, asking me to try some operations. This operations solved my problem and now my Mi Band 2 is working again. I'm very satisfied with his support.

This review was modified by choldi on January 01 2017 11:45:12 AM

2016-12-31

Great prices with a good after-sales

"Bought a keyboard that came with a minor problem in one of the keys, so I open a issue asking for my money back (I can't wait for a new keyboard to arrive, so preferred the refund) and in 2 hours I had a reply and my money back.
It's great to not have headaches in after-sales, and Banggood gave me a good after-sales experience.

This review was modified by DanielNovaes on December 31 2016 07:53:41 AM

Great customer service!!

"I had a problem with my cube I7 tablet, still Under guarantee, they proposed me to have it repaired locally, though the invoice was above the maximum amount given in the general conditions fot guarantee, they refunded me of the total amount!!!! A thousand thanks"

This review was modified by savatitoi on December 31 2016 05:06:16 AM

2016-12-31

Shopping with BangGood, great prices and very fast communication with customers care

"Overall my shopping experience is more than good. Products are exactly as described, well packed and mostly delivered to Czech Republic within a three weeks. Only problem i had was a lost package, but i cant blame BG fot it. They kindly and quickly responded to my questions and every time refunded lost item or resend it. Im satisfied with the prices and with the customers care. I can definitely recommend shopping with BangGood."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!