Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"Banggood is a great store with lots of products
the shippment was beyond my aspectations so fast
i had a hood/cannopy that while it was carefully pakket
it was broken do rough shipping
i contacted the after sales dept and they solved it ,and send me a new one
great after sales
a store you must have too try

"banggood is an online store that I really appreciate. I spent more than 20 orders, and each time, everything goes well. the deadlines are very good, and the packaging is done with great care. also, almost never breaks.
once an object arrived and not operating, after time soon replaced by banggood. very nice commercial service, available by email, and clilent is listened to and taken seriously. a special little thank you to Jessy:-)

"I paid order 2793262 98,21USD and they rejected my order. I paid it with my MasterCard which is on my name and adress. I asked them to cancel transaction too, but they said me that I need to wait 2-3 weeks, there is no reason for waiting canceling transaction. If they cancel order then they need cancel transaction too! Banggood send me item order or cancel transaction and give me back my money right now!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear ValentinGr,

For the order 2793262(GC payment), it was rejected after review.

We have not received any of your payment yet and we just reject your payment. The payment will be returned back to your local bank and then the bank will return back the the payment to you.

You'd better go to your local bank to have a check for the payment first.

Hoping for your kindly understanding.

Best regards,

Katherine”

"Buen servicio y muy amables en el trato.El quadcopter llego en buenas condiciones muy bien protegido y en el tiempo establecido.Tienen buen material y a un buen precio."

"I recommend this website to all my friends. I have bought dozens of items that I wouldn't otherwise, because of the unbeatable prices, free shippind and GREAT after sales. It happened once or twice items to be lost in transport, and the staff was always there to help, refund or resend. Great experience in shopping from them. Only complaint is that the website is slow sometimes.... Absolutely recommended website!"

"I ordered several items from Banggood site and all items except one arrived on schedule. The customer service staff , Jessy, responded to my feedback swiftly and arranged for a replacement."

"GREAT Online Shop

Just "Thank you very much Banggood " !!!

Great website, exelent service, very good contact when i need information!
The great website that i never seen

"Great prices and a fantastic selection of products, but even more important, great customer service. When I had a problem with an item I bought from Banggood I was shipped a replacement right away.

(Full disclosure: After I sent an unsolicited email thanking them for their quick response they did ask me to write a review, which I am happy to do.)

"I recently purchased items from this online store and was then disappointed as my items did not include what I expected. I then informed their customer service and they were very helpful. I have now received a supplement refund and I am very grateful for all of their help. I would most definitely recommend their online store to my family and friends in the future."

Northern Ireland ????????

"I had a problem within a quad and contacted banggood who resolved the issue very quick lye and efficiently . It is a fantastic shop and I recommend it all the time, and Sophie and joy are great "

"had a problem recently with my galaxy visitor 2 quad being defective and they have sent me a replacement totally awesome company to deal with they take care of their customers very well . "

"Very large web store with products in numerous domains. I ordered a list of Electronic components and equipment. Everything has arrived well within time and all OK. Customer service was very helpfull and even one item that was on backlog could be removed from the order after payment. I got a refund right away. I am a happy customer and recommend Banggood to everybody."

"This year started buying products online store Banggood. In general store like a lot of good and quality products, there are products not of very good quality, but for the money, for which they are sold, it is quite normal, if you want the best, then prepare more money for shopping.
Once the parcel has not arrived from the store, support Banggood offered to refund the money or resend the order, chose the resending, the parcel arrived.
Adequate shop with the goods of different quality for a reasonable price.
Everyone is happy.

"I ordered MJX F45 spareparts (main motor, PCB, landing skid). Quality same as the original. Shipping was very fast.
Price Good, Quality Good, Bang Good :)
I like Banggood.

"I have bought about a dozen of led flashlights from Banggood and I definitely would buy from them again.

They offer the competitive prices, excellent customisation options like the led/driver choice, fast delivery and straightforward customer support.

This is the store I recommend to everyone.

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.