Stores > Banggood.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

Good customer service

"first i bought 2 orders from the store , i payed and the orders have been shipped , one from them has rejected at post , i contacted the customer service , they refunded the order , the other order arrived today , original products , fast reply from customer service"

Thank

"I am fully satisfied with the service.
The customer service is always, but often answered within 1 hour within 24 hours.
Special thanks to colleagues woman named Sabrina :))

Ok

"Il pacco non è arrivato ma mi è stata subito rimborsata la somma. Spero che il prossimo ordine vada a buon fine perché i prodotti hanno prezzi ottimi. "

Banggood is a good!!!!!

"I am very pleased with the Banggood! Always quick parcel delivery. So far there was no problem with the product. I order a lot of this page. Cheap products are here."

This review was modified by szgyurit on November 29 2016 11:43:35 PM

They sort things out

"When things go wrong, and they do everywhere at some point, they sort things out in a timely manner.
I shop there a fair bit, and has never been left high and dry.

This review was modified by JokMigDaPaaFoden on November 29 2016 11:10:22 PM

2016-11-29

A+ & 5 STARS - These folks are GREAT!

"I have been a loyal customer for a few years now, and I can tell you that they stand behind their merchandise 100%. Their customer service is top notch. I believe all other shops should take an example from BangGood!"

Worthy deals in Banggood

"When I buy in Banggood, I'm sure I'm doing a good deal and gets best value for my money!"

This review was modified by Ilans on November 29 2016 08:51:32 AM

Лучший магазин!

"Я часто покупаю товары в разных интернет-магазинах. И всегда сравниваю где условия благоприятнее для меня. На Banggood.com всегда цены меньше, чем в других магазинах. Товары всегда качественные. Отправка товаров при их наличии на складе всегда происходит быстро, доставка в адрес осуществляется грамотной логистикой и в максимально сжатые сроки. Тех.поддержка на высоте, на все вопросы отвечают в кратчайшие сроки."

2016-11-28

Worth the value and Helpful customer service

"I make several order ( contain 1-5 items per order) from banggood.com and until today I have no complain, because of fast response of their customer service. Every-time i have something to ask via e-mail, they responded quickly and helpful.My e-mail handled by Ivy and I'm very satisfied. For sure I will recommended to my friend and I will make another order."

Great Service!

"My order was delayed by weather, but I was keep informed of progress all along the way. I will be buying again."

This review was modified by hardyweb on November 28 2016 04:51:25 AM

Awesome Customer Service

" I have been purchasing stuff for about three years now. I have had only one problem out of about 60 orders.I am writing this review because of how they addressed and resolved my problem in less then one day to my satisfaction.I would recommend banggood on the basis of thier customer service alone, not to mention thier great prices.

Kardeef

This review was modified by Kardeef on November 28 2016 03:19:36 AM

Easy and trusty

"I've bought some ten items since this summer, and I'm very satisfied with everyone of them. Always good deals, cheap shipping, smooth payment and -if there's any problem - reliable customer support!"

This review was modified by Christofer9875 on November 28 2016 01:53:18 AM

2016-11-28

It took some time but here it is !

"Don't worry If the package takes some time to arrive.
Mine took 20 days but I had all my drone's parts, in good shape.

Correct sevice.

"One package was lost, but they offered resend, or money back. Correct. I will order yet from them."

2016-11-27

apollon

"For years I am very satisfied with BG service, their products and prices. Items usually arrive in two or three weeks to EU, rarely they take longer, free shipping. Sometimes (very rare) it also happens they do not arrive, are lost during transport or returned because of customs.. but their support is excellent. Communication and service on high level, items refunded or resent. My experience is very positive in every way. "

This review was modified by revolver2211 on November 27 2016 08:37:36 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!