Stores > Banggood.com

Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10

2016-02-02

Never Shop There Again!

"1. It took over a month for my order to arrive. I would've bough something closer, and sooner. They didn't ship for over a week.

2. The product was delivered in wrong size. Therefore unusable without mass alteration, why do I have to put in more work in redoing a crappy product.

3. The product started to fall apart. Threads unraveling, material finish coming completely off, leaving a nasty scratchy finish.

Everything looks good on their site, but they do not deliver quality.
I looked into returns and they only offer 3days!

This review was modified by anothershopper10101010 on February 02 2016 03:39:26 PM

2016-02-02

item not as pictured, and they remove negative feedbacks.

"I've bought two RC motors from banggood, the photos were showing motor with a plastic gear attached to it. the price was twice the ones i could buy on ebay but as it was advertised as original part i went ahead and bought them. to my surprise i've received two motors without the gears. I've contacted banggood's customer service and received a reply that the gears are not included. and they added a line on the web site for this item after that.

I've tried 3 times to write a review and tell others that this comes without the gears and not as pictured but they didn't publish any of my feedbacks.

funny enough i could buy the same motors with the gears for half the banggood's price on ebay. I will think twice before buying from banggood again.

This review was modified by saeids on February 02 2016 04:32:52 AM

2016-02-01

Banggood.com, my new best friend!!

"Banggood.com has become my new best friend. They offer great value for money and wonderful customer service. Some times a lot of patience is needed due to language difficulty but we always get there in the end and thy do the right thing. I'm introducing so many friends to Banggood.com and they all love it also. Yes the delivery time seems to take forever but if you plan in advance and accept the long delivery and sit back and just wait until it arrives, you will be as happy with Banggood as I am. Keep up the good work Banggood.
FlyGuyUK

This review was modified by FlyGuyUK on February 01 2016 04:18:21 PM

2016-02-01

Huge Selection,Lowest Price on the Web,HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

"Banggood is THE website for me,when it comes to shopping online.Initially i was a bit hesitant,but after shopping from them,now im very satisfied,

They offer great products at low prices and high quality service. In case of problems, as I have, you do not for a minute do not leave unattended. Once when the courier company demanded additional payment for the shipping, Banggood paid these costs. Wow, such a service does not exist anywhere

I really loved shopping from banggood,already had bought 12 times from them,Selection is huge,Price is the lowest you can find,they also have a price matching service,Highly recommended

Try it once,you will shop from them again and again-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

2016-01-31

Very good customer service

"I had problem with battery i bought (probably factory fault), Banggood take responsibility and sending me now a new one without bureaucracy. "

2016-01-30

store is excelent service, i recommended

"It took a lot of shopping on this page and all I had very high expectations of quality products, and when they reach the 100% compliant packages they offer on their website, all the information on your page is 100% correct. I strongly recommend shopping banggood.com"

This review was modified by ArturoLugo on January 30 2016 06:32:13 AM

2016-01-29

Great customer service

"I ordered several products, for the most of them everything was fine.
But one order was lost by the postal service and the customer service of banggood was excellent, they refunded me. They were very helpful, they replied very quickly each time.
It's a very good shop, I will order again without hesitation.

2016-01-28

A very Good online store

"A very Good online store. Always and quickly sent the goods well packaged so arrives in one piece. There are always good discounts on various goods and lotteries where you can win.
There was a case when came damaged goods I wrote to customer support and they after a couple of days sent me a new one very quickly.
I recommend to all.

This review was modified by netsash on January 28 2016 10:53:19 PM

2016-01-28

Nice prices, good service

"Banggood.com is GOOOOOD!. Nice prices and good service.
My experiance is that not ol the sold stuff is perfect. In cases I'd probs with the goods the servicedepartment came with a adequate sollution.
I recommend this firm.

This review was modified by miro010 on January 28 2016 04:18:06 AM

Like a charm

"Using banggood is nothing but pleasure. Low prices and great service. They respond quickly to my emails and helped me with everything. Amazing"

2016-01-27

So far away but so close on customer service!

"Between the live chat and fast response on emails these people know how to take care of their customers. "

This review was modified by Dentproof on January 27 2016 06:01:15 PM

Very good customer support

"Banggood has a very support customer service team. I got very good assistance till found the better solution. I recommend this to other people. Prices are affordable and quality of products is very good."

This review was modified by Rupi on January 28 2016 03:14:08 AM

Good customer support.

"Good customer support.
Postal service delivery lost my order.
Banggood sent me to re-order.

This review was modified by redfog on January 26 2016 11:34:54 PM

2016-01-26

Banggood.com?? _ Highly recommended!!! :-)

"Excellent customer service when I needed them! Once again I bought on Banggood.com. I bought EKEN H9 Sports Action, and there was a problem. The screen was scratched. I wrote a complaint. Very quickly I got a reply from the site. They offered to exchange for a new camera or reimbursement bonus of 25 $. I chose a bonus and within 48 hours I received 25 $. on my account! You have a problem? A product is broken or doesnt work? They solve it! You really feel that they want you to be satisfied and thats the most important things! THANK YOU Banggood! I will continue making purchases with them and highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by Waldek on January 26 2016 09:16:07 AM

customer service

"had a bit of an issue with the shipping but response to my issue was handled promptly. takes time to get items but that's to be expected, both items were as advertised and properly packaged. I am looking forward to using them."

This review was modified by jounetsu on January 26 2016 08:52:12 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!