Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Highly recommended.

"Excellent customer service. Went out of their way to ensure I received the product by sending it again months after the original order."

DOA Policy

"I ordered a Xiaomi MI Note 2, and after waiting for a month it came defective! Had to shop it back to, I had to pay for shopping, shipping cost with tracking would cost me $80.00 so I shipped it without tracking, taking a huge chance it might get lost. I am very happy to say that Banggood did received the faulty phone, and refunded me the purchase price of the CP, they promises to refund my shipping cost as well. Overall they have been very honest to me, it's just unfortunate that the phones arrived defective. "

Good service

"Banggood has good customer service. After 2 orders that I didnt receive, they refunded the money.

Good customer service

"Good customer service, Fast responding, fast shipping. All good about them! They have a great attention with their customers, if you have any problem they will try to solve it as fast as they can.

Very helpful

"Daisy is a great assistant, trustworthy, helpful!"

Buen servicio

"El Servicio postventa es excelente, siempre te responden en corto tiempo."

honesty and efficiency

"Re: (OS同步)Items received with quality problem,OrderID:33352775
I reported the problem and was immediately offered a replacement or refund.
I accepted the replacement which arrived in good condition.
I was very pleased with the service I received and the honesty of the company dealing with my problem.
Geofffrey

Good store BangGood!

"Начал покупать в магазине BangGood не давно. Один заказ пришёл, все было в порядке, но второй мой заказ не пришёл, по истечению больше 1 месяца, я написал в службу поддержки, короче говоря, за пару дней переписки с ними, магазин мне вернул деньги без проблем. Буду и дальше делать заказы в этом магазине. Пока что я могу рекомендовать его!

I started buying at store BangGood not long ago. One order came, everything was in order, but my second order did not arrive, after more than 1 month, I wrote to the support service, in short, for a couple of days of correspondence with them, the store returned money without problems. I will continue to make orders in this store. So far I can recommend it!

My best eshop for years

"What can I say for Banggood! Excellent customer service and communication!
I am customer with Banggood for years and I will be for many more!
Really satisfied!

A trustworth online shop

"I have bought several articles on Banggood. All of them were delivered within approx. 3 weeks except one. That (LED controller) was held by the German customs authorities. Banggood has refunded the amount (16 EUR) in full."

Refund

"After two months of waiting, I still did not receive the package, but banggood refunded my money in a few days. Good refund service!"

Excellent support

"I've made a mistake when I ordered my parts, but only realized it when I checked all parts I received. After few exchange I have been refund."

2017-10-18

refunded without more ado...

"I had an item that was defective... they proposed me a resend of a refund... I chose a refund, it arrived promptly. Order with trust and peace of mind. "

2017-10-18

Le serieux de Banggood! (The serious of Banggood!)

"Banggood n'est pas seulement une société sérieuse et responsable, son personnel l'est tout autant.
J'ai reçu une lampe qui s'est cassée surement durant le transport, et avec juste une photo j'ai obtenu un nouvel envoi.
Dans une autre société de vente, malgré une photo sur un objet défectueux, j'en ai été de ma poche de plusieurs dizaines d'euros.

in english:
Banggood is not only a serious and responsible company, its staff is just as much.
I received a lamp that broke surely during transport, and with just one picture I got a new shipment.
In another company of sale, despite a photo on a defective object, I have been from my pocket several tens of euros.

2017-10-17

You can trust that shop

"I bought a xiaomi light, but more than 39 days later it hadn't arrived. I contatc the shop and the response was immediatly: they ofered a refund or a resend. So, the problem was resolved in only two days ;-)
I will buy in Banggood.com again.

Benjamín.

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.