Product & services pricing Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"I am still waiting for the last 3 items from my order. My order was almost $30. Well, I don't care if I am going to receive the rest. The items I have received were crashed/broken, filthy dirty and packaging of the items was destroyed. I am sooo upset, but serves me well. I should stick with the orders from inside of the country. Prices were good and I didn't mind the wait. But I can't in clear conscience give these things to my kids, I don't know the safety of the items which are so filthy.They are going to be thrown away. I don't even risk to bring them inside of the house. They are still in the garage. Thank you but no thank you."

“Dear istrans1,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Could you please kindly tell me the sku item number of the item you have totally received? You totally have 5 orders for the transaction number 37F43050S61970254.

For the broken items you have received, please kindly send the photos evidence to cservice@banggood.com.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Katherine”

"THE PACKET CAME IN SAFE PACKED VERY GOOD AND THE PRODUCT WAS VERY GOOD"

"I have been ordering with Banggood for a few months now and have placed more than 15 orders. All orders with exception of one received in good order.
The one order which was stuck somewhere in customs did not arrive. All questions I had about this order were replied within 24Hours. Banggood proposed to deliver the order again free of charge. So after a few months I good get hold of the order,
So splendid service against good buying price.
Banggood is much appreciated.
Sjaak from the Netherlands

"Banggood est le meilleur site de vente avec des super prix, un services client toujours trés actif depuis 3 ans que je commande chez eux."

"I ordered 3 batteries, unfortunatly one item arrived defective. Banggood's customer service answered quickly, and they sent new battery. I am very satisfied . Banggood is a very serious company.

"Never a good experience. Don't know why I go back. Last time Sept. 3rd to be exact I paid an extra 11.00 dollars for expidited 4 day shipping. Still not here as of the 15th of September. Customer service is like taking to relatives of the actors from the movie deliverance. I have yet to get exactly what I ordered and packaging is the worst I have ever seen. There are so many improved companys in China now who are doing a fantastic job. Banggood just doesn't get it. Its just not worth the money you think you're saving here. "

“Dear kevinsteward71,

For the order 2955321, you only paid US$70.53 for the items you want and did not pay extra money for the expidited shipping. We offered you the free register mail with track number. Please kindly check your shopping list or your paypal account.

The order 2955321 was sent on 6th September and the shipping details are stated below,
It shows that the parcel was delivered to you on 16th September.

It only takes 10 days to arrive to your place. I think it is fast for the normal register mail.

Hoping for your kindly understanding.

Best regards,

Katherine”

"WOW! Banggood was great for me!!! Excellent customer service. Fast shipping and low prices! Very big selection, too! Highly recommend them. "

"The product was damaged during delivery.Within a week after reporting the problem arrangements was made to repalce the product -no charge.I have purchased many items from Banggood and was 100% satisfied with their service and products"

"I've used Banggood for about 2000 orders in less than 2 years.
I would say about 10 or less orders had some kind of issue and the Customer Service of Banggood solved ALL of them in a professional manner.
100% recommended.

"It is becoming a sort of drugs for me: I continuously look at the store for new arrivals, new gadgets, new useful thing for me and my house. I did several orders all of the was successful, without any type of surprise. For any doubt I usually contact the customer service and they quickly help me.
All the shipments were successful: you have to wait three-four week (I'm from Italy) to receive the items if you select the free shipping method, but it's OK.

"I've made more than 20 purchases so far and am very glad with the shipment times, overall handling and support. I've got just one wrong item shipped instead of another (who doesn't make mistakes, the price was identical) and after sending an email to their customer service team, got a resolution in no time. They told me to keep what I have received and re-shipped the item I wanted. Now that's a service!
Whenever I have a question and send a quick email, I get a reply in the next 24 hours, sometimes even an hour later. I've purchased a lot of items from many famous sites, but this one beats them all with their great customer support!
And I haven't got even one failed item so far.

"I often got problems with unreceived items from banggood and even after 2 - 3 months waiting , they never refunded me and I did not receive the items. They always made me wait 10 days and then again 10 days and again and promissed me always that will refund me after these 10 days but never did it. Provided unvalid trcking numbers and never never refunded me. Happily paypal helplped me many times and refunded me in many cases. But I think that this scam strategy of banggood is not good for doing businness and I will repoprt in all forums to protect another users"

“Dear Rosabel,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Could you please kindly tell me the order number first?

Katherine”

"I sent an order for a Xiaomi Hongmi 1S smartphone. I received a working phone, but the combination IMEI/SN is unknown on the Xiaomi autentication site, and the phone is rejected by Xiaomi's recent autentication app. This is a double evidence of a fake...

They answered:
"With this IMEI code we have asked the XIAOMI customer service about this issue, we were told this code is exactly the original IMEI of this phone, so that there is nothing to be worried."
As the S/N is not good, I am afraid the IMEI was copied from a good phone (perhaps many copies...)

I have no more answer from Banggood.

Reading several comments on the web, it seems that their Xiaomi products (power banks, "piston" earphones, smartphones,...) are systematically fakes.
But the prices are for real devices, not fakes.

Order at your own risk!

“Dear ventoux?

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

I have sent the details to your mail box, please kindly check it.

Katherine”

"Excelente servicio. Tuve un problema de mal funcionamiento con un producto y, tras mandarles un video demostrativo del fallo, me enviaron otro producto idéntico sin coste alguno."

"I bought an Item on Banggood at a very low price! It was very convenient.

I tried also the customer service and they were very helpful, Kind and fast in the answer.

I'll buy surely again on banggood.

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.