• Banggood.com Banggood.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

"I had a Chuwi Vi8 screen issue, and after mailing it back, Tony, the service rep, took care of everything for me. It was a smooth process, and I'm just waiting for my replacement tablet to arrive. Overall, they seem to back up what they sell, and they are very reasonable to deal with. I would definitely buy from them again."

"Excellent service, toujours à l'écoute en cas de problème (rare). Après plus d'une trentaine de commande je ne peux que recommander vivement !"

"I ordered a necklace and it came damaged. My complaint was handled in a professional way. Very pleased with the efficient service."

"I have shopped at stores in Europe and America. None comes close to the courtesy and efficiency of Banggood. None delivers faster."

"Great company to deal with,responds to emails well"

"Site de confiance avec des articles sympathiques et originaux pour des prix très attractifs.
On y trouve de tout, comme dans la caverne d'Ali Baba, bien sur.
Bonne communication avec les vendeurs toujours courtois et réponses rapides aux éventuelles questions.
Livraisons rapides et gratuites.
Accepte Paypal, ce qui est un plus pour moi.
Donc super site d'achats !
Je ne peux que recommander !
*-*-*- M E R C I -*-*-*

"I ordered a lot of Arduino board and associated component.
The quality / price and the customer service is just perfect.

"Great servive fast reply to missing part. Replaced and paid for postage thank you"

"The sandals I ordered are perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!! I liked them so much, I am going to purchase two (2) more pair.

"Thankyou Banggood I put the wrong address on my product as I did not change my profile in Pay Pal and I emailed you right away you responded and gave me the solution and I was able to fix it up to ensure it is now shipped to the correct address thanks again that was brilliant"

"Hi my name is John or Little John! I started flyin plane's when I was younger then havent flown for quite a while till about a year ago! I bought a Dromida Ominus Quadcopter and well I have a Disease in my spine! --Degenerative Spinalosis and I am in pain all the time with my back lower middle and top! my whole spine!! and I found out that when I fly I have ta concentrate so hard on flyin that it help's take my minde OFF my PAIN!!! and even if it's just for a few minuets it help's!!! and give's me somethin ta look forward to! every night ! well in my adventure's of buying my quad's one at a time over about 9-11 month's I now own about 12-quadcopter the last one I just purchased as an example !! is the DM007 Spy quadcopter w/2mp camera! and well when it arrived and I opened it the battery was stuck! inside battery compartment with door kinda bowing out? well after a while I got battery out and realized that the battery was defective!! and so I sent a text to banggood ! with 3 pic's but not sure if pic's loaded right so the 2 day I sent another text with 3-more pic's and same description of what happened and by the 3 day I noticed I had an e-mail from banggood it was them telling me that they are sorry for problem's and! they are shipping out a new battery for me as soon as possible! THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! all the way from CHINA!!!!!! "

"Fantastic personel...GREAT products.Excellent service...they find solution and make your life...happier to any problem you have..BEST ONLINE SHOP...."

"It is my best online-shopping experiense:
I get Eachine H8 Mini with spare batteries, but one do not work. I contacted service, and they send me another one
And price was very low.

"I`m really satisfied with this shop. Its my first choice, when I`m in a need of part for my RC quadcopter and some diy tool. Customer service is great - quick and responsive. They try to resolve your issue."

"great online shop and perfect customer support, something I hardly see elsewhere"

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.