Stores > Banggood.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

2016-09-28

Very good customer service!

"I bought a 3.5mm 2.4GHz Bluetooth Audio Transmitter A2DP Stereo Dongle Adapter. It wasn't working well. After sending a video showing the problem to Banggood Customer Service, they offered me a full refund. In only two emails everything was arranged and one day later the money was credited to my PayPal account again. My compliments, I will surely shop at Banggood again!"

This review was modified by Martin631 on September 28 2016 01:07:58 PM

2016-09-28

Xiaomi temperature and humidity sensor

"I bought this sensor on Banggood. It came very fast and all is great! Original goods and fast service. "

This review was modified by yahush on September 28 2016 07:50:28 AM

Presale service

"BG staff member Sanny D was very helpful - I wasn't sure whether dimensions of protective case are such that it could accommodate GPD XD gaming console or not and s/he provided me with more accurate measurements. Then s/he also offered me a discount coupon because the old one expired. I am very pleased with such a service."

This review was modified by mujoslav on September 28 2016 10:12:20 AM

Above and beyond service

"Most people put a review on line when they have had bad service, I feel I have to put a review of Banggood.com because of the 100% great service that I received from them.
I bought a Ulefone Future phone that was delivered very fast and in good working order, but after 3 weeks the screen because defective, I contacted one of their customer service agents called Masthar. Who told me to send the phone back and they would replace it. To my horror when I tried to send it back,I was inform by the Thai postal service, that they had a new law that nothing with built in batteries could be sent through the surface or airmail.
Masthar contacted me every day to let me know what he/she (not sure,as I did not ask) was doing to help me, Masthar went above and beyond any customer service that I have every dealt with.
It is not often I would give out 5 stars for a company, but I have used Banggood for a long time, never had any problems. The test normally comes when something goes wrong and in this case a BIG five stars to Banggood and Masthar for their service. I hope that they have an employee of the month and it should go to Masthar.
I will use Banggood anytime

Great service, feel safe

"I have had many good transactions and as soon as one went not so well they reacted immediately and solved the problem. I feel safe buying with them and would recommend them strongly. Great place to buy and great service!!"

2016-09-27

buyer protection is worthless...

"bought a milling cutter but it was defective. asked for refund but response was "no result" and no more action can be taken. worthless protection. dont buy from banggood.com"

excellent! отлично!

"Excellent shop. Cheap goods. Quality Customer Service. All the problems are solved. My faulty tablet agreed to exchange with an additional charge on the other. I am pleased.
Отличный магазин. Недорогие товары. Качественная Служба поддержки. Все проблемы решают. Мой неисправный планшетный компьютер согласились обменять на другой с доплатой. Я доволен.

2016-09-27

"Since my first order, I am very satisfied with my purchases from this site. Good customer service, fast replies, resending broken items, refund if required."

This review was modified by lonu on September 27 2016 12:17:34 AM

2016-09-26

BANGGOOD Comes through for the CUSTOMER!

"I received a defective Cube Iworks 10 dual OS tablet (with accompanying keyboard). The device failed on the second day. It would not turn on no matter how long I held the on/off switch or ANY combination of volume rocker switches etc. Abraham at BG was wonderful to work with and told me precisely how to return the item for a full refund and one half of the shipping cost. I thought that the arrangement was extremely reasonable and fast. As soon as I had the item mailed from the US (in its original packaging) a check for the full amount of the item and one half the shipping ($26) was sent to me. I have purchased many items from Banggood and will continue to work with this excellent company!

Comments(0)

(0)

(0)

This review was modified by rsf_83201 on September 26 2016 03:04:44 PM

False Advertising

"Bought a 500mW laser. The photos clearly showed 5 screw-in lenses (filters). The laser arrived without the lenses. Caveat Emptor. Banggood replied privately to me saying: "For the product in your order 18365192, what parts included is subject to the description on product details."
They totally ignored the fact the photo included the lenses. They ignored the fact that the lenses were an integral part of the laser.
Buyers be careful.

Great service!

"Ordered a keyboard from banggood.com and even though it was not up to my standards, the customer support did a great job at resolving my issue. Would shop there again and recommend this website to my friends"

This review was modified by Bektur on September 26 2016 04:33:11 AM

2016-09-26

Product not great, customer service ok

"Ordered a multifunction bag - strap was missing but customer service sent out a replacement. The bag loop broke within 5 weeks. Not happy with the product but customer service gave me a part refund."

This review was modified by MerylTn on September 26 2016 02:00:24 AM

2016-09-25

One of the best!

"I have more than 20 orders on the Banggood site and i'm satisfied with the level of the service, delivery speed and good packaging. The customer support is working not so quick, but usually they solved all issues for "good". Also, i'm very pleased with the number of sales and events on the site. The prices are pretty high, but coupons and points make it competitive with other online shops"

2016-09-25

Original products, great items

"I ordered earphones Xiaomi Hybrid. I got a shipment in 20 days, so it's ok. I got original product.
I paid 16,49$, and on other online stores were 2-7$ more expensive.
Earphones are great! They have good sound and bass.

At banggood are cool promotions and discount.
Everything is okay. I recommed shopping at banggood.

2016-09-24

Excellent

"Banggood est une société sérieuse.
Je commande beaucoup de choses chez eux, les yeux fermés.
Un problème = une solution.
Je conseil ce site....

This review was modified by Gregb02 on September 24 2016 06:43:27 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!