Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"Great Seller, fast shipping!!"

This review was modified by Shopperswb on November 29 2015 02:55:30 AM

"I am buying electronic (computer) products, and I am very satisfied with BangGood, comparing to other distributors, both price and delivery.
Quick answer on questions.
I would like to recommend them to everyone!
Peter / Sweden

"Excellent site has it all.
I still love to shop there cheap prices and good delivery.

"Good products, good customer service, very friendly and helpful to solve any problems. I definitely recommend anyone to purchase from Banggood! "

"On order # of RC equipment , I have received excellent communications and support of my needs for orderd products from Bangood! They are prompt, courteous and make ongoing communications a priority!"

"Made many purchases from bangood, both euro and China warehouse, always great prices and first class customer service.
If on the rare occasion a problem occurs their customer service team will sort it and keep you informed.

This review was modified by SaneBrady on November 27 2015 02:29:54 PM

"Banggood is good web store, good services and very good prices. I recommended it. The care for the customers."

This review was modified by Silok on November 27 2015 11:10:24 AM

"When my order could not be sent I received the refund of my money.
Top Service!

This review was modified by basualdoalex on November 27 2015 04:22:25 AM

"BangGood is an online store with a broad selection of goods, low prices in comparison with Europe (at least in electronics - in its broadest sense), and a flexible, customer-focussed service center. This came as a positive surprise that my request to change my order (already paid) sent to Cservice@banggood.com was answered in an hour and modified as per my request. This is a huge advantage of employing in-person contacts instead of a fully automated system. Most importantly, all the 5 out of 5 shipments have arrived smoothly - in each case using FREE delivery from China to EU (I paid only ~1EUR for registering the air parcel). "

This review was modified by Horvathi on November 26 2015 03:33:43 PM

"Well stocked shop online, you can find anything. the prices are good. fast shipping and any problems are solved very quickly. recommended!!"

"I have bought several items from Banggood and I would recommend them to anyone, if you get a problem they fix it. In my country, local postal service is terrible and lately the post office lost my package. In this case I contacted Banggood and they refunded me. Thanks Banggood!"

"It is a great China store, ther prices are just fine, even for a low budget country like Hungary. I always got my orders in a reltive short time (2weeks average). Their customer service is really professional, they handle even a small problem.
I made 10 orders so far, and I am planning to use this store in future as well.

"Placed an order in early September for a variety of sizes of Pro Ratchet spanners, but after many weeks they had not arrived, and still haven't, but after ( too ) many communications with Banggood they eventually agreed to resupply the missing items.
These duly turned up and all is now good.
Initial inspection appears that these are of good quality, but until they get some use it's had to know how they will perform.

This review was modified by Ianlind on November 28 2015 02:05:15 AM

"Very good service with big variety of goods. Well described and much fotos/videos about. Have done more than 10 orders. Shipping is in time. Possibility to get discount with coupons or on special events. "

This review was modified by Burtovoj_I on November 26 2015 12:26:37 AM

"Been purchasing items from banggood.com for a long time now and i have never had any problems and all items have always arrived. Free shipping and great prices .... just remember as you are buying from china and shipping is free (if you choose that option) allow time for it to arrive."

This review was modified by Chrisdoulou on November 26 2015 12:16:48 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!