Stores > Banggood.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

Great customer service

"Had some troubles receiving the package at first but with a little help from great customer service my package should arrive to me shorty :). "

This review was modified by Jessie7393 on February 23 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-23

Best site and at great prices

"Best site to buy all your hobby specific needs. In addition great customer service and an understanding staff. Amazing communication even though they are overseas. "

This review was modified by dodo20_3 on February 23 2017 07:15:02 PM

AC Adapter Issues but good customer service

"My laptop AC Adapter died and I needed a very specific replacement. I ordered an adapter from Banggood and it was a quick and easy process. My order was completed in a couple of days and my product was on its way via DHL shipping, which is very quick. Unfortunately the replacement Adapter proved to be faulty and once I informed Banggood they quickly offered a full refund. Although I had bad luck with the product, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again if they have a niche item that I'm looking for."

This review was modified by jagtown on February 23 2017 04:45:01 AM

Trouble in delivery

""I buy a lot of things online and nothing compares to Banggood
I can trust that the item will be as advertised, and will be delivered as soon as possible. Recommended! "

This review was modified by juninho_jocker on February 23 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-22

Prompt and friendly service, happy overall

"I bought three items, one arrived with an issue. The item with the issue was refunded after some discussion. Service was friendly and prompt. "

This review was modified by bigwitty on February 22 2017 10:45:01 PM

2017-02-22

Always quality, on time, and super cheap!

"I buy a lot of things online and nothing compares to Banggood.com.
I can trust the item will be as advertised, working, and the cheapest price. Recommended!

This review was modified by samo_ubuntu on February 22 2017 08:00:10 PM

Great selection, incredible prices

"Ordering items from that far away can be difficult. But Banggood has tons of stuff, and at great prices. Shipping prices (even expedited with tracking) are very low. Take good care to check that the item will work, as the return process can be complicated due to shipping back.

I had a few items that didn't work out for me, and customer service worked well to resolve the issues to my satisfaction. Recommended!

This review was modified by tomp232323 on February 22 2017 05:30:02 AM

Great Service and Awesome Stock Range

"Always had great dealings with BangGood.com, stock range is excellent and so are the prices. Also delivery costs are always very cheap.

Issues with items have been dealt with promptly and customer service team are very helpful.

This review was modified by Matt.Benson on February 22 2017 02:00:14 AM

2017-02-21

one of the best asian online marketplace

"I ve been ordering stuff from banggood for years now and beside a few miner issues - mostly defective items - that was resolved by the customer service quickly and always in my favor, i am really satisfied with their service! I get contact with them not only regarding returns or replacement but also inquiring of tracking info etc and they always respond in a kindly manner and try to help me. Great service!"

This review was modified by nagyszab on February 21 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-21

Very good support

"The product also had a small damage due to cargo. Banggood has been paying close to 50% of the amount in fact it was not their problem cargo was also very appreciated."

This review was modified by AlicanTuran on February 21 2017 02:00:13 AM

2017-02-20

Excellent shop

"Excellent shop with a wide range of high quality! Multiple payment methods, free shipping. Two years buy in the store, claims never was."

This review was modified by dotthellboy on February 20 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-02-20

Reliable Cheap Store

"Great customer service and pricing. Has never let me down since they always take responsibility for issues and make them right."

This review was modified by That_Dude_Not_Taken on February 20 2017 05:30:01 AM

2017-02-19

really good service and better prices as in germany

"I startet my first orders years ago and I'm very satisfied about the shopping at banggood. The delivery time to germany is getting better and better and the service is prima. This is a shop where you have a response if you got a problem and that is one big reason to buy at banggood. The other big reason are the flash deals, you can save a lot of money..."

This review was modified by guidog on February 19 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-17

Absollutely satisfied

"I have bought many products and the items generally arrives on time. A few of them arrived defective but the seller always resend me a new one or return all my money. I will continue buying in Banggood."

This review was modified by rodolbus on February 17 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-17

Satisfied Customer

"I like shopping at Banggood.

1. Satisfied with the products.
2. Very satisfied with customer support.
3. Fast delivery of products

This review was modified by Sergio525 on February 17 2017 02:45:01 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!