• Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10

"I've purchased a lot of stuff from Banggood and I've gotten varying results.

In fact 50+ orders.
80% of what I ordered was the correct item. 90% of the correct items came undamaged.
70% of that was actually of good quality and lasted what I expected it to last.

Prices are cheap! (On most things). Others are weirdly more expensive than your local stores.

The Reviews are doctored. I've tried to make bad reviews on a bad products. They weren't posted. Assume no review products have bad reviews if they've sold a number of units.

Shipping...is slow. If your estimated shipping says 7-20 days be prepared to wait 25 days after they ship it. They usually ship 3-4 days after order is placed.

Don't expect a warranty after 3 days of receiving the item (Read their shipping policy). Unless you want to return the item to China (Usually 100 times more expensive than what you paid for the item)

When you're sent the wrong item, prepare to wait. Their customer service is very slow (A few items took 2-3 weeks to get a reply back, then another week to ship the item) and even then, you may want a refund instead of waiting another 3-4 weeks for shipping. They will ignore your request for refund and send the items anyway. (Sometimes they don't reply at all and play tricks when you open a paypal claim)

So in conclusion. Don't order things you NEED, just things you kinda want and don't want to pay a lot for.

“Dear B_rent ,

Thank you for shopping at banggood .We are sorry for the product you received were uncorrectly .Could you please send some picture or short video to forumservice@banggood.com ?We will try our best to solve your problem and issue you solution .

Sorry for all inconvenience caused .

"Dear BG,
I don't received my #4280322 order.
I was ordered this ittem at the 6 of january. But i don't received it. Please send me again this ittem.

Thank You for your help!

Gergely

ITTEM :(Large Shockproof EVA Storge Carry Bag Case For GoPro HD 3+/3/2 (SKU132504) )

"awesome service and great products at a great price."

"First time that I try this site.
I had a little problem and the customer service has helped me very well

"Execelent, Banggood has one of the largest item-list for an on-line shopping website, an amazing price for shipping (usually free) and a somewhat slow but efficient customer service, amazing prices and security. I will definitely buy again from them, very satisfied.
Don't let some of the latest reviews fool you, last week was the Chinese new year and they did not work, that's why some emails were not answered, nothing to worry about.

"I ordered a small item January 25. I waited the 21 business days they said it might take to get where it was going, and then on February 25 I contacted there customer service chat line. We exchanged necessary information, and when they said they could not figure out where the problem was they asked me to wait one more week. While the rep was mostly polite, my problem was not solved and I am left waiting another week. No other offers to help were made."

“Dear angrysb ,

We are sorry for the delay for your order #4553568 and leaving you an unhappy shopping experience at banggood .About your situation ,could you please send e-mail to forumservice@banggood.com ?Our related staff will solve your problem directly .

Thank you for your understand .

Banggood Team”

"Did not received my product and neither they responded to my emails regarding that. I seriously doubt this is a real company to begin with or just a major fraud operation. Horrible. "

“Dear danelyone ,

We are sorry for the delay for your order #4569624 .About your situation ,could you please send e-mail to forumservice@banggood.com ?Our related staff will solve your problem directly .

Thank you for your understand .

Banggood Team”

"Order method showed 10 to 15 business days to receive my order. Takes longer for some reason, customs or longshoremen union strike/slowdown.

----------------------
Ordered Jan 28.

Received email that it shipped Jan29.

2015-02-03 16:19
CHINA, Acceptance

2015-02-05 16:20
CHINA, FUZHOU EMS, Processed Through Sort Facility

2015-02-05 16:20
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

February 27, 2015 , 5:47 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Contacted them at 15 days, (online chat), they said it was weather..I asked where,, they said China.
They said, the order "was sent on 2015/1/30 via Priority Air Mail. Wait another week."
Maybe that's a defacto answer.
But just know you'll have to wait...I don't think they have anything to do with the delay..

"Although I had some problem with wrong sended items, their customer service was friendly and helpful. They asked me to keep the wrong items and they sent me the right ones on time.

I'll buy again from them.

"ENCOMENDEI DOIS ARTIGOS NO PRINCÍPIO DE DEZEMBEO DE 2014 E RECEBI DOIS MESES DEPOIS, POR TEREM FICADO RETIDOS NA ALFÂNDEGA.

DE UM MODO GERAL FIQUEI SATISFEITO COM O SERVIÇO E COM O ATENDIMENTO QUE FOI MUITO SIMPÁTICO.

"Order and paid, but the item never arrived. "

“Hi harix ,

We are sorry for the product you placed on our website that never received .Could you please contact forumservice@banggood.com about your situation ?We will try our best to help you .

Thank you for your time .

Banggood Team”

"This is simply the best Internet Shop I have ever purchased something to. I'm not joking. I am going to explain myself:
I purchased a quadcopter, but it took more time than expected to arrive, so they send me a mini-quadcopter as a ghift!!
After the quadcopter arrived (everything OK), I played with it. After 5 days of use, one motor stop working, so I wrote them. They send me a free motor and refund of 5$!!! (the cuadcopter cost 40$). I couldn't believe my eyes.
But that's not all!! While I was waiting to the spare motor, I started playing with the mini quadcopter, and after few crashes, it stopped working as well....bad lucky. I ask them what could I do, and, amazingly, they are going to send me a new one!!!!!!!! (and remember, it was a gift!).
I have told all my friends about the good Shop that is Banggood, and they have purchased that mini-quadcopter that is amazingly cheap (13$) and amazilngly funny.
As I told you before, the best Internet Shop I have ever seen (and I purchase a lot of things throught internet each month...)

"I ordered many items and one came broken. I contacted the customer service and they sent me another one in good condition.
Highly recommended online stores.

"Full rubbish website!!Stay away!!! I don't recommend at all buying from this Banggood .com. I bough a bag, but unfortunately for its price which was too high for the quality I received, a defected one with parts not attached and falling from the package came.The colors did not look at all as in the picture, too shiny full plastic completely low quality. I contacted their costumer service for resolution, conversations back and forward and until now no action taken or received my money back."

“Dear cvbn ,

We are sorry for disappointed you .Could you please send your order number and picture to forumservice@banggood.com about the detail ?We will try our best to help you .

Thank you for your time .

Banggood Team”

"I am buying from Banggood.com for almost 2 years. There was products which where very good and acceptable price but in two occasion I received defective items. In both case Banggood offers me full refund and they made it. Shipment is relative, from one week to month. Never happens that item didn't arrive. Generaly, positive experience and satisfied with Banggood."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.