Stores > Banggood.com

Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

2016-04-27

Fraud

"Simply took my money and said that transaction was "failed". Useless customer service could not answer any single question and instead of it, kept asking irrelevant questions.
Do not trust it, otherwise you risk losing your money and being fooled.

2016-04-25

Très satisfait des services Banggood

"Service client très réactif et arrangeant.
Livraisons un peu longues (20 jours maxi pour la France) mais gratuites.
Pas de frais de douane.
Prix très intéressants.
Application iPad très bien (mieux que le site).
Attention, quand on commence, il est difficile de s'arrêter !
Je recommande.

This review was modified by y.SCHRICKE on April 25 2016 03:11:42 AM

2016-04-22

Serious and reliable!

"After a purchase of a tablet at the best price compared to other sites I had to do with the service after sales Banggood who is really listening to customers and was able to find a suitable solution to my problem!

In summary :
good price
reasonable delivery time ( free shipping)
Easy communication by email with the seller
competent Service after sales

I think to make more purchases in this shop with confidence and security

This review was modified by serv2com on April 22 2016 08:31:17 AM

2016-04-22

Absolutely good service and prices!

"Banggood.com is very trustworthy, if there is a problem they reply within 24 hours to resolve the issue. Overall delivery service is excellent, I live in Europe and I had to wait no longer than 10 days. I recommend this site!!"

This review was modified by Mattie42 on April 22 2016 07:17:43 AM

2016-04-19

Tactical military bag

"Just received my tactical military bag and definitely very useful for me. Also, i would like to extend my greatful appreciation to Ms. Ivy, who help me regarding my problem with the shipment of my package that got lost. "

This review was modified by danteypil on April 19 2016 09:02:07 PM

2016-04-17

Great service!

"They take care of you very fast if you have any problems! I like the uncomplicated communication with the Bangood team :)
One of my favorite RC shopping sites!

This review was modified by LivingFire on April 17 2016 02:47:46 AM

2016-04-15

Great Dropshipping

"Good source and respectful for dropshippers.
Cassiel is the best at handing your customers orders and issues.

This review was modified by quentosa on April 15 2016 10:16:34 AM

2016-04-14

Satisfied with banggood

"I am very satisfied with banggood and I used to buy from them because of good products with good prices and free delivery"

This review was modified by Aaahhh on April 18 2016 08:10:08 PM

2016-04-12

Cheap Merchandise with Cheap Customer Service

"I ordered a second drone from banggood (eachine H8 mini) and it doesn't fly because two of the motors are not spinning upon start. I took a video and follow up with customer service, expecting a replacement or repair. Instead, I was offered 2 motors that I have to do the replacement (with soldering) myself.

I know how to solder and replace the motors. But I find the response unacceptable for a new item out of the box.

I should have spent a few dollars more and buy it from Amazon and I would have had less issues if the item is defective.

Chalk one up for lesson learned.

This review was modified by arionatof on April 12 2016 10:06:44 AM

2016-04-11

The most efficient and courteous service

"I purchased in the past from: AliExpress, from DX And disappointed, BUT the best service I ever get was from banggood, fast, professional,Reliable and courteous. thank you “banggood”, I’ll allways purchase Through you.
allways when there was a problem, and sometimes there were, you sent a refund or replacement for my best satisfaction, unlike the other companies, So I have a sense of security when purchasing through you.

This review was modified by shaboz7 on April 11 2016 01:52:05 PM

2016-04-08

TERRIBLE SERVICE!

"Hi there everyone. This is now my second purchase through banggood. The first time I bought an MP3 player worth approx $70. The shipping was standard but INSTEAD they bungled the order and it took well over 2 months before I had it. Ok so annoyed but still arrived.

THEN. Over the weekend I ordered a Z1 Smooth Gimbal. I used a family credit card that ALSO shared my last name, so it was pretty obvious. I needed the product urgently so I even paid for express shipping. Great!

First of all they sent back an email TWO DAYS LATER saying, can you please send through your ID. Ok? No problems I went ahead and did that.

Then today they send me another email asking for more ID, and I'm really starting to get annoyed. But I agree, fair enough I'll just do this and get through it.

Then just out of curiosity I message the support through chat and I'm talking and they are taking over 2 minutes to reply to my messages! Terrible service.

THEN they tell me "Delia" the support agent, that my payment has been DECLINED! No one ever sent me an email saying the payment declined. As of this moment I am struggling to get a reply from Banggood support.

Very disappointing.

This review was modified by asterius on April 08 2016 07:49:39 PM

2016-04-07

Good and fast service

"For the first time I ordered some items from Banggood. All items were received in a very short period of time. Quality was very good. The price very competitive. Will surely use Banggood again in my future requirements. "

This review was modified by PaulMicallef on April 07 2016 03:13:12 PM

Great online shop!

"Banggood.com has very nice and friendly admin staff and the customer support are really excellent people!!!!"

2016-04-06

Cheap prices for cheap merchandise

"It was my first order from Bangood. I wont be ordering again. I gave 2 stars only because the customer service was good when I asked for a refund for one of the items. Otherwise, I would have given 1 star. Also, shipping was extremely slow. It took almost a month to receive my order."

This review was modified by rpwolf on April 06 2016 11:53:00 AM

SCAM - dishonest

"Purchased an action camera in December '15 as a Xmas present for someone. Camera was found to be faulty - it has never been used to take a single video. Banggood insisted I send it back for repair rather than replacement which I did.

Despite me constantly emailing them I still have no camera and have no idea when or if I will ever receive it. I am starting proceedings with my credit card company to recover the money.

This review was modified by Bream01 on April 06 2016 10:55:35 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!