Stores > Banggood.com

Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-23

Machine 250 Racer from Banggood

"Great service when purchasing my Eachine Racer 250 quadcopter. Banggood customer service was fantastic using email and live chat. Enjoy my transaction with the band look forward to purchasing more product from them."

This review was modified by bob345674 on May 23 2016 01:45:53 PM

2016-05-23

The only trustfull chinesse company

"Great technical service. When something is broken they remplace it without problems.
Im very happy with they, i only trust in this chinesse company!

This review was modified by MiguelAmpudia on May 23 2016 02:03:55 AM

2016-05-21

i bought a phone from them as it was $35 cheaper than my usuall seller

"shipping was fast,faster than my normal seller from china ,i don't know what their other prices are like as I usually buy from another seller I got my phone and case for about $97 with free shipping,i wanted a phone as I broke mine I wanted android 6 but am waiting for google to fix wifi problems,the phone is a homtom ht 5,its nicer than I thought it would be for the price,i see now the price has dropped a bit on all sites,like most phones from china it might not have the 4g bands for usa,but it works fast for me,as I use wifi for internet, pros fast shipping,cheap price,good seller I will buy from them again,5 stars from me"

This review was modified by braddunee on May 21 2016 03:58:39 PM

2016-05-18

Don't waste you time thinking cheaper is better

"I recently purchased a 3D PEN from Banggood - it was ordered in November 2015 and yes we are still trying to resolve the issue. The pen doens't work, but Banggood won't listen to me and keep saying they will send out a replacement end - they have already done this and I told them it didn't work and it was the PEN that was faulty - so they suggested they send out another end. WTF are these guys just dicks...

Their website says they will refund for any issues and you don't need to send back the faulty goods, but in my case they want me to send them back the faulty good and my total cost. Of course I will lost halve my refund due to the cost of sending faulty item back.

I have had enough of Banggood and there **** service, I'm surprised they survive in business. I will never ever buy anything from them ever again in my lifetime and I will be telling everyone I know not to go near them with a barge pole.

I am still talking to them regarding getting my refund but to be honest the amount of time and effort they are making me go thru it just about makes sense to give up on these thieves...

This review was modified by cramer4u on May 18 2016 10:24:22 PM

2016-05-16

Banggood- the perfect online store

"Banggood. com, already made 6 purchases in one month period and I received 4 orders so far and waiting for 2 which is on the way to my country. Perfect shopping experience so far.. Prompt response for all the mails, dedicated chat service, great communication, clear description about each product, loyalty point system for regular customers, Android app is also available for mobile shopping which is an added advantage.

All my orders arrived in my country with in 15-20 days.. I always order goods via registered post with tracking number so all the trackings on my finger tips.. The staffs are very supportive as I have few examples of their trustworthiness, one time I made a wrong purchase and later I canceled my order and they refund the money in the same day without any clarifications. Another time I ordered one vr glass from them which arrived to my country as broken due to poor handing by postage system, I took the photo of my stuff and send it to them, I got my refund on the very next day with their apologies..

Only one drawback about banggood is they don't have expedite shipping method to my country.. Otherwise my ratings is 4/5.so friends order any item from without any worries because they are very trustful store from China.

2016-05-15

Very pleased with the customer service

"Banggood offers lots products for great prices and without or low shipping cost. Shipping time takes from 2 to 4 weeks, sometime longer, but that's not in the hand of banggood since they ship really quick.
Had a some issues with 2 of my orders but the banggood customer service solved the problems immediately in the customers interest. Very pleased with that. Had different (bad) experiences with other chinese companies in this matter.
So, big thumps up and stay on the right way (value your customers and threat them that way).
Thanks Banggood.

This review was modified by gerdfranzm on May 15 2016 10:38:12 PM

2016-05-14

17 orders $500 in 3 months

"unconsistent delivery times.., after paying faster shipping and then no refund on shipping after its days late...wrong parts..or just plain had to hold their hand to make sure i was going to get what i want. IM OVER BANGGOOD. ...for a few dollars more i will have no more issues..as of today banggood does not exsist. NOT WORTH MY TIME!!! and im sick of,, "oh sorry sir." sorries are not the answer anymore. C.S. plays stupid with you, to where you want to strangle them threw the interweb..and if you need to send a thing back..it has to go to hong kong because USA warehouse is not a return location, huge shippping charges there...I dont even know why i strayed from my other online stores..even ebay..i think most of the good reviews are from there own people making stuff up anyway..i know all my freinds have the same experience..stay away.."

This review was modified by nitro20 on May 14 2016 10:39:43 PM

2016-05-13

2 THUMBS DOWN

"My experience. Twice ordered from Banggood.com and the same item arrived twice smashed due to real poor packaging. Then try and get your money back. Poor communication lack of English language then back and forth with PayPal send photos of item and even pkg mailing info. Anything to get out of claim. I switched over to Amazon Years ago due to the terrible experience Papal makes you go through and here I am again being reminded of why I dropped PayPal.
Now saying this I did make an order for the same item from GeekBuying and the item arrived in a proper package but was damaged at the factory and repaired with a noticeable poor repair.
This is not GeekBuyings fault but the manufacturer. So again here we go with the PayPal runaround. They wanted me to as usual send the item back to Hong Kong. Note we are talking about a 12 dollar item.
I contacted GeekBuying with photo of damaged part.
Geekbuying response in English I might add.
Please cancel claim on PayPal and we will refund.Well I thought yea as soon as I cancel my claim I will be forgotten but not so.Immediate response.Thank you your refund has been done.
GeekBuying 2 thumbs up
BangGood 2 thums down

This review was modified by 007bond7 on May 13 2016 06:16:52 PM

2016-05-13

Excellent customer care

"I was complaining about a order that was still to be delivered after 1 month, and Betty took care of my issue very carefully. Thanks to such professional help!"

This review was modified by gischio on May 13 2016 12:17:05 AM

2016-05-11

dissatisfied

"tablet broke. now i have to deal with a lengthy process to get a refund or a replacement. live chat person didn't really speak english so they didn't understand my question and basically got irritated that i was bothering them. At this point i don't even expect a reply from customer service."

This review was modified by mmichii on May 11 2016 12:02:57 AM

2016-04-29

Thanks Ivy

"Ivy in customer service did an excellent job in solving my customers complaint. I want to extend my gratitude in solving my problem I am very satisfied with her performance well done Ivy.

Jay

2016-04-29

Uk buyes beware!!!!

"Absolute disgace of a company. They sent me a faulty tablet despite saying they had tested it. It was well packaged so the fault was there before it was sent. After wanting me to get repair quotes which they refused to pay, they then wanted it sending back, but insisted that it was sent fully tracked back to China. This cost £52.90 by the cheapest method, but they said they would only refund half of the postal charge despite them being responsible for sending the faulty tablet in the first place. Once I had sent it back they then said that they did not have any more in stock, and wouldn't be getting any more, and that I should pick another make. At this point I asked for a refund of my origional cost. This took several days to appear back in my paypal accout. Lots of hassle and time wasted, and over£27 out of pocket with nothing to show for it. This company is not a patch on other Chinese firms I have bought from in the past. It should be called Banbanggood!!!"

This review was modified by Davkar on April 29 2016 03:12:34 AM

2016-04-28

My favourite shop

"I'm very happy with BangGood's events and activities, because it makes shopping much more interesting.
I have won Umi Touch smartphone during BangGood's Easter Event, and that was really amazing!
Thank you BangGood!

This review was modified by Schpion on April 28 2016 10:41:44 AM

2016-04-28

good banggood

"“banggood is one of the most popular shopping sites online,
And his products are unmatched in any other marketing site, And prices that do not compare
Site has many advantages
1) 24-hour technical support is very liked and Wonderful and prompt service
2) The quality of the offered products, for me I've reached the goods in good condition and intact
3) The site also features fast shipping, I received the product in 20 days This is a beautiful thing
All these things that I liked in the site everbuying
thanks banggood

2016-04-27

very good customer service

"I bought a tablet, but it was defective.
The Customer service has been very reactive, and the problem has been resolved as quick as possible (refund for me).

Thanks, Banggood ! Good service.

This review was modified by betacire on April 27 2016 10:48:52 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!