Stores > Banggood.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-06-28

Great after-sales service !

"I ordered a tablet here almost a year ago and about a month ago the touch digitizer broke, registering wrong touches. So i contacted them about the steps that were needed.
They refunded me about 75% of the original purchase price i payed almost a year ago, so that i can buy a new tablet !

In my opinion that's great service !

This review was modified by Mark010 on June 28 2016 06:22:52 AM

2016-06-27

BRAVO

"Un très bon site marchand qui prends toutes ses responsabilités en cas de problèmes liés au transport.
Bravo
Un site à recommander.

This review was modified by innerenemy76 on June 27 2016 12:14:57 PM

2016-06-27

???????? ???????!

"?? ? ?????? ??? ??? ????????? ? ???? ????????. ??? ????????. ?????????? ????????????. ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???????? ? ???????, ?????????? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ?????, ?? ? ????? ???-?? ???????? ? ???????? ?????????????? ??????? ?????? ? ??????? ??????????. ?????? ??? ??????? ???????. ???? ????????????? ???? ??????? ???????. "

This review was modified by meecola on June 27 2016 05:47:40 AM

2016-06-26

???????? ????

"?? ???? ?????? ???????? ? ?????????,?????? ???? ??? ???????? ?????? ????.??-?????? ?????? ??? ???????? ?? ??????? ??????????? ??????. ??? ???? ?????????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ? ?? ?????. ???? ???? ???? ?????-?? ???????? ???????? ?????. ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????-?? ??????? ????? ?? ?????,?????? ?????????? ? ??????? 72 ?????. ??? ??????? ??? ?? ?????? 48. ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???????? ? ?? ???? ???. ??? ??? ????? ? ,?????? ????? ??? ????????????. ??? ??? ????? ??????? ?????? ???. ??? ??????? ?? ?????????,??? ????? ???????? ???? ???????? ? ???????? ????? ??? ???????????? ???????"

This review was modified by alexinn63 on June 26 2016 09:55:10 PM

2016-06-26

PRODUCT NOT AS PICTURED AND POOR RETURN POLICY

"We ordered a leather man bag pictured in a distressed brown color ($53) but received a tan cheap-looking "suede" bag . . . not acceptable. When we told them we were unhappy with it, they said we could return it to China at our expense for an exchange, no refund. Since customers cannot see or touch a product before they purchase it on-line, the return policy should be good. I do not intend to purchase any more items on the internet because of them."

This review was modified by Dustinc441 on June 26 2016 04:49:16 PM

Great store!

"One of my favorite Chinese stores. They have a great service and even if something arrives broken (which happens only seldom) they replace it quickly without any problems.

This review was modified by Thumok on June 23 2016 01:00:24 PM

Prix, service... Le top.

"Les produits sont à un prix assez intéressant, Banggood est réactif et quand un prix est trop élevé, il est rectifié assez vite. Paiement par Paypal possible. Et, cerise sur le gateau, un sav au top. J'ai plus de 300 commandes à mon actif, peu de problèmes de qualité, mais à chaque problème, le SAV a trouvé une solution, rapidement, et en faisant beaucoup moins de difficultés que les sites français... J'y achète les yeux fermés."

This review was modified by seuguh on June 23 2016 02:12:11 AM

The best service

"Banggood has the best service among all online shops I'm shopping at.
They kindly offer offer me a good solution if any problems occur.
So, even if the price of an item I'm buying isn't the lowest, I would prefer buying it from Banggood, just because of Banggoods service.

This review was modified by Kirill_Sk on June 23 2016 12:59:14 AM

Great customer service

"I m very satisfied with bannggood support, they always answer on my messages especially on my complaints if something is not ok. I have over 70 orders from this site (2015-2016), and only 2-3 products were faulty, and when i complaint to banngood customer service they changed it to me and send new one."

This review was modified by zemomak on June 22 2016 11:57:30 PM

Great site

"Good site with alot of nice stuff, great prices, if there is any problems with the product customer support answer fast and work it out. Will shop here again and recommend to my friends."

This review was modified by kniffa on June 22 2016 02:02:03 PM

Great support team

"Great customer service & reasonable shipping times to the UK make Banggood a perfect place to shop online. I would highly recommend it."

This review was modified by matt_buck on June 22 2016 04:55:33 AM

customer service

"I received quick support and excellent customer service
recommend it to everyone

from bad to great

"Great customer service. Promptly replies to email. We had a couple of negotiation emails because of a problem that I encountered with what I bought but at the end of the day they gave me a new one, That's what’s more important after all. Keep it up BangGood."

This review was modified by leonardo1234 on June 21 2016 06:03:57 AM

2016-06-21

Good customer service and product replacement

"I am a long time Banggood client, have spent more then $US 3,000 on them already.

Recently, I bought a product from Banggood, not something too expensive. It doesn't work as it intended to be. Made a report to Banggood customer service. Received the feedback from them within a day. They have also agreed to replace the product or refund. I opted for refund.

This review was modified by repins13 on June 21 2016 02:48:43 AM

The perfect store

"Great prices, wonderfull products, ery fast delivery, one of a kind service and super fast responses on mails and questions. I recommend everyone to shop here!!"

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!