Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

"The customer service great, product cheap and reliable. Though shipping slightly slow,overall I'm please with Bangood!! I highly recommend it!"

Banggood is perfect

My order was lost and they resend me another one immediately.

Mário Duarte Santos

"I ordered a flashlight through Banggood.com with stock in US and the order came about 1 week. The quality of the flashlight is very good. Only little bit problem is missing 1 battery instead of 2 batteries as advertising. I contacted customer service and then they promise resend another battery to me. I have not received yet but I trust them. Their customer service is very good."

"Bonjour,
Je suis client Banggood depuis plus de 2 an.
Leur service après vente est très rapide et claire :-)
Mes colis sont Toujours arriver avec moins un mois d'attente, pas de douane :-)
Cordialement
Félix France

"Banggood is one of the best online shopping sites around. I've used them a couple of times and have had very good service and fast delivery. I've had items damaged in shipping and they have resend them within 2 days of my query. Customer service department is a pleasure to deal with."

"interest and relevance to the very best . I am very satisfied."

"I love dealng with banggood. they have great quality products and their service is exceptional.
they come highly recommended from my family.

"BEWARE when things go well they are fine but when they don't you cannot get a refund. Here is a copy of my 3rd live chat.
Anny: Thank you for contacting Banggood customer service. How may I assist you today?
Tanya: Hi I wish to apply for a refund for items I have never recieved
Anny: Could you please tell me your order number? I will check the status for you.
Tanya: yes its 3494465
Anny: Ok, I am checking for you now, could you wait for a moment?
Anny: sorry,it is delayed due to the bad weather and the strict custom clearance.And have you received the split orders?Would you please wait for it patiently?Hoping your kindly understanding
Tanya: No I have waited over six weeks and this is a Christmas present and now need to use this money to buy something else
Anny: http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RE972917026SE
Anny: would you please check the link,? It is on the way now.
Tanya: I have seen the link it has not changed for weeks. I need a refund please
Anny: it is on the way.The tracking information is updated slowly because it is only updated in important transfer station.
Anny:
Tanya: I have been very patient! I ordered this on 3rd of November. Way to long to wait I want a refund I now need to purchase in my country
Anny: sorry,would you please wait it for one week? And please contact us again if you haven't receive it at that time,we will help you to solve this.
Anny:
Tanya: No I don't have a week I am on going on holidays in 4 days and this needs to be here for a Christmas present
Tanya: I WANT A REFUND!!!!
Anny: sorry,would you please wait it for one week? we will help you to solve this at that time..
Tanya: I have already stated I have waited over six weeks and I am going away in 4 days! I need to spend this money on something else. I need a refund!
Anny: it is shipped on,2014/11/12,the tracking shows the parcel is on the way now,and it will be updated when it arrived in the important transfer station..hope your kindly understanding.
Tanya: I WANT A REFUND!
Tanya: The traking shows last activity on 7/12/2014
Anny: 2014-12-08 19:55
Anny: Local mail tracking
Tanya: Yes and its now the 17th and still no package! How many times do I need to say I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!
Anny: it will be updated when it arrived in the important transfer station,would you please wait it for one week? we will help you to solve this at that time if you haven't received it..
Tanya: This service is appalling I ordered on 3/11/14. I want to speak to a manager please.
Tanya: I contacted you last week about this and you told me to wait a week and I have. I will wait no more!
Anny: sorry,packaging needs some time,and it is shipped on 11-12
Tanya: I don't care when it was shipped I ordered it on 3/11/14 and it stated it would be posted within 1 business day! Your problem not mine.
Tanya: REFUND ME NOW!!!!!
Tanya: WHERE IS THE MANAGER I ASKED TO SPEAK TO!
Anny: sorry,manager is not here now.would you like to contact with us again and speak to her later?
Tanya: NO REFUND ME NOW!!! This conversation will be posted on all the complaint websites I can find and facebook if you no not organize my refund now!
Anny: sorry I cannot do this now.we will help you to solve this next week.
Tanya: No I was told this last week! I want you to do it now!
Anny: sorry I cannot do this now.and we will help you to solve this,please don't worry about that.
Tanya: I am contacting paypal and lodging a formal complaint in regards to this. I have asked and asked and I am well within my rights to a refund from what it states on your website. You are breaking the law!
Anny: tips for you that if you open a case,the future resend or refund will not be finished,hoping your kindly understanding.
Anny: we will refund you if you haven't received it at next week.
Tanya: I undstand what you just said
Tanya: I will get my refund from paypal if you do not refund here.
Anny: we will refund you if you haven't received it at next week.so,please contact with us next week,we will help you to solve this.
Chat Ended in frustration.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear blinkysquid,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the order 3494465, maybe there is something wrong with the delivery. We are willing to refund you first. Could you please kindly return back the refund once the parcel arrives?

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Katherine”

"Todos los pedidos que he realizado (2) hasta ahora llegaron a tiempo y sin ningún problema."

"At first i was frustrated when my order did not arrive. I got in touch with their costumer service and then they assisted me on the tracking and delivery after 2 days i got my package from our local post office. Banggoood is 2 thumbs up. Thanks looking forward for my next purchase."

"It's all right.
Quick arrival good packaging.
good quality.

"I am Banggood client about half a year I have about 40 orders placed
and can only say well this site.
Any problems that arise immediately and solve the customer is never impaired. I had 2 small problems which were promptly solved, and I was still profiting.
To be fair to Banggood would give 10 stars if possible.
José M. Jesus - Portugal

"Bonjour,
Je suis client de Banggood depuis plus de 1 an.
Leur service après vente est très bon :-)
Je n'ai jamais eu aucun problème.
J'habite en France.
Cordialement
Marc

"I have ordered a lot of RC-stuff and electronics components from banggood.com and they have always arrived in good condition. Prices are cheap and the website is very user friendly.

Once I had a problem with an order because it had not arrived in 2 months so I contacted the customer support and they were very helpful and made things right even though the problem was probably with the post service.

Highly recommended!

"Ik kan alleen maar lof uitspreken voor Banggood. Heb al heel veel spullen bij hun besteld, en altijd gekregen. Levertijd kan lang duren naar Nederland, kan maximaal uitlopen tot 5 weken, maar dat is omdat de goederen kostenloos worden verstuurd en via omwegen naar nederland komen.Maar er zijn ook uitzonderingen dat het in 3 weken binnen is. Ligt aan het land waar het als eerste binnenkomt. Dit kun je zien aan de producten die te traceren zijn. Heb ook tot nu toe nog geen extra kosten gehad van invoer en belasting. Zij doen er alles aan om het product kostenloos te verzenden "

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.