• Banggood.com Banggood.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

2015-07-29

"I have been purchasing from this site and others based in China for the past few years.Among all the sites I found Banggood to be much superior in terms of prices, Quality and reliable and responsive customer service.
The Website is also well designed with numerous feed backs and reviews which make it easy to decide on the product.Queries about any items are generally answered within a day and customer services is excellent.
In the past year I have purchased more than 60 items .Average delivery time was 3 weeks.Only 1- 2 items less than a dollar which were un- tracked, failed to arrive.
Items between 5-20 $ about 1-2 dollar extra needs to be paid to receive a tracking number and these items can be tracked through transit and never fail to arrive baring one or two exceptional cases.
However in all cases when items didnt reach me or were defective, I received refunds immediately after reporting .
For those items which failed to work as advertized, be it less than promised battery life, or poorly designed components of a toy,the customer service was excellent.In some cases they reshipped the items which were broken, or refunded more than half to full amount of the value of item when i expressed my dissatsfaction without me requiring to return the item.
This beats any other online site or physical store I have ever shopped at. At other sites like aliexpress or ebay you need to go through a long waiting period and raise disputes etc for refunds.
Here the process is simple and exceeds my expectation.
Therefore for customer delight ad lowest prices on products nothing beats Banggood.
MY order history - last one year more than 60 items ranging from 0.5 $ to 100 $.
3 failed to arrive - Refunds Received in 2 cases.
Reshipment for 1 item.
3 Items did not work as advertized.
Received full refund for 2 and half the amount refunded for item which had lower battery life than advertized.
Overall am extremely happy with the site. "

2015-07-29

"I'm using Banggood for a while now, I have 30 order on this website. I'm very happy of their services, the shipping time are always respected. And if you have any problem with the product the customer will solve your problem in the purpose to keep you always satisfied."

2015-07-29

"A wide range of products, a very good customer care: quick and working (you need both to be so satisfied). I've had only one single problem with a product, and the solved it as quick as possible. Sometimes it takes a lot to receive goods, but I know this does not depend on them."

2015-07-28

I would highly recommend Banggood. I have had several dealings with Banggood, all dealings have been attended to promptly.
Their services are excellent, good prompt communication.

niss42."

"Eachine H8 Mini Quadricoptère avec le Headless Mode 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis RC RTF
Excellente petite machine d'initiation au vol quadricoptère. Ce petit engin a toutes les qualités requises, il peut voler aussi bien dedans que dehors, par vent pas trop fort, bien sûr! Je possède 2 exemplaires, aucun d'entre eux ne me pose de problème! Très bien avant de penser à des modèles plus grands, avec caméra, par exemple..."

2015-07-28

"I bought lots of things on aliexpress,ebay etc. before Banggod.However when I met with banggood I realized that I must use banggod for shopping.Because most of products are selling with low prices and their message center is working good,fast and reliable.I can solve my problems whatever I have with shipping-products etc."

2015-07-28

"It take only 2 weeks to my xiaomi yi arrive at Portugal! For a product sent from China this is a superb delivery time!

For sure i will buy again from this website! Thank you Banggood!"

2015-07-28

Very reliable and customer oriented!

I've ordered a very minor item in the value of less than $1, but it got lost during shipment. I notified Banggood that I didn't receive my order, but
frankly speaking, due to the very low value of the item ordered, I was doubtful that somebody will at all respond my note. Surprisingly, within a few hours I got a response in which I sensed the seriousness of this seller to take care of any problem raised by any buyer, regardless the value of the item to be supplied. After the exchange of a few verification emails, Banggood has resent the item by special delivery which eventually reached my mailbox, to my full satisfaction. Way to go Banggood!!!

2015-07-28

"Very professional and quality and good price.
The products come with a good packaging and in good condition.
When there is a problem, this was resolved quickly.
Great to be recommended to all for your purchases.

Fausto"

"Eu recomendo a Banggood
As minhas compras sempre chegam "

2015-07-28

"I ordered the Xiaomi Yi Action Camera from Banggood.com when the camera first released about 3 months back. After receiving the product, I found out it was defective and I contacted the merchant who after a series of back and forth mail finally agreed to send me new one and they requested me to courier the camera using the cheapest courier service (and that they would bear the cost, though I dont know how. I paid for it and I didnt receive any money for it). After couriering the camera it had become 2 months and the camera was stuck somewhere in Beijing and I had paid money for a camera that I didnt possess. Again I sent a series of mails to which the replies were very vague and finally like an angel appeared "Bette" - who got my order replacement processed. I finally got my camera which I have been dying to use.

Thank you Bette for taking the matters into your hands and ensuring I got the camera.

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

BangGood Team, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear nithish153,

We are sorry for your unhappy experience at banggood.com.

For the wrong item SKU209350 in order 5399418, we resent you a new one in the resend order 5399418 on 10th July and the shipping details are stated below,

It shows that the parcel was delivered to you on 27th July. You'd better go to your local post office to have a check if you have not received the parcel up to now.

You can also contact me directly to forumservice@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Banggood Team”

2015-07-28

"Good team, everything is good!"

2015-07-27

"Top site, you can order whatever you like."

2015-07-27

"Love this site. Awesome products and great service. Thanks Vivian!"

2015-07-26

"I'm a customer with Banggood for a few years now.
Best prices on earth, free delivery, and very good customer service.
Definitely recommended ! "

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.