Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Reliable store with good prices, safe shipments

"i buy from banggood many smartphone, i received all"

2017-05-24

Resuelve problemas con los pedidos

"Mi primer pedido y mal asunto....un protector de pantalla que no encajaba bien y quedaba fatal. Me puse en contacto con ellos y a los dos dias me dieron la opcion de cambiarlo por otro o que me reembolsaran la cantidad pagada. Efectivamente sin ningun tipo de pega me hicieron el reembolso al dia siguiente. Buen servicio post venta. No se olvidan de ti. Se preocupan."

First experience with bangood

"It was a great experience with banggood. It was an excellent experience with them as their customer support was very supportive and respond very fast. I had booked three orders and I had got them at a very good price as compared to other websites. The free shipping takes nearly 25 days. They have other shipping methods like ems and aramex which ship you faster. "

Pas chère et réactifs

"Personnel aimable et réactifs "

Muy buena experiencia

"Tuve un problema con mi pedido y me ofrecieron soluciones inmediatas, muy atentos, excelente servicio. "

Excellent service

"An item they sent me 'vanished' in the post.
After allowing time for it to arrive, they sent me a replacement.

Will be using them again.

Not bad

"I had problems with my order, i did not get it after 40-50 days or so, but i still got a refund so i am heppy that i did not get scammed. I wish i got the ordered product though, but still, it happens, its not your fault. Im somewhat satisfied."

Great aftersales support on Banggood

"I bought tv box from Banggood web store. Tv box had some hardware issues (which is manufacturers fault), and for that matter I have contacted Banggood aftersales user support and we both came to agreement very fast. They provided me with partial money refund as i requested. Highly recommended store."

Great communication and Service

"The package arrived quickly and without issues with customs.
Unfortunately the device was delivered with an US charger (which I could have known if I'd read a bit better), but Banggood offered to send me an EU adaptor, so great service :)

2017-05-23

BangGood going the extra mile.

"At first I was not sure about Banggood. Banggood proved me wrong. Their prices are good and the service is amazing. I had a problem with my one order, I done what they said etc. so they asked me if I would like a refund or resend the parcel. So I asked to reswnd the item. A day later they gave me a new order number and tracking number.
Thanks Banggood for the great service.
Keep it up!

I recommend

"Support is very helpful, i received my order very fast."

Great Customer Service

"This was my first experience with Banggood. I made a large purchase. The items were shipped from several places around the world, but all arrived in reasonable time. I had a quality issue with an item, and after several emails explaining the situation, I was offered my choice of a refund or replacement.
Jessy, my customer service agent was very responsive and helpful. I have since made a second order, and I am happy with the items received so far.
I heartily recommend this company, and will continue to do business with them.

Bad experience

"I made the purchase via Paypal. The order and payment went through. Then, 3 business days after my order status was going nowhere. I had to email the customer service to see what held off. They then decided to inform me that I had to provide a proof of identification before they shipped my product.

They should have been upfront from the get-go. If a proof of id was needed, they should have mentioned it from the start. What infuriated me was that they kept me uninformed for 3 days. That was tardy and unprofessional. I will never buy anything from this stupid banggood website again. Even the website name is stupid.

Great customer service

"Recently purchased an X96 media box from Banggood. This unit was found to be faulty upon delivery. Contacted Banggood and they immediately offered to send a replacement unit. Excellent service. "

2017-05-22

Great company with excellent customer service

"I am buying mostly DIY goods from Banggood.com. The prices are always competitive, I can use Banggood points to lower my invoice. Delivery is prompt and parcels are well packed. Usually goods are better quality. In case of any Issue with delivery or dead item please contact customer service by e-mail. The issue will resolve very fast. Highly recommend Banggood.com to everyone. I will buy from Banggod again!"

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!