Banggood.com Reviews - banggood.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.10/10 850 reviews

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"it is a wonderful service. Very good price, very good models and very quick delivery to Russia.

"I have made 10 orders during the february-march. Our post works very bad, however almost all of the orders are recieved (the average time is 2-3 weeks, and this is very fast for Russian post!). And the quality of the products is high. Thank you! I recommend this store to my friends."

"It is the excellent company. Everything when I have had some questions the customers answered me shortly."

"My command arrived in 45 days.
Otherwise the price and the product was correct.

"I have bought at Banggood.com 7-8 times, and I am very happy, I think there are a lot of webs to buy, but I think this is the best, best prices, very easy web, lots of flashlights, leds, electronics, gadgets, ... And only a problem with a good solution. It is very important a good resolution of problems, people buy more and better. Those aren't only words, you can check out and decide. But be patient if you want to watch all products they have.
Julio

Rating 8/104/5

"Sometimes sending products takes a bit longer then usual about 30-35 days, normally products come within 14 days!
Customer service is great, i normally got an answer in 24 hours.
The prices are great much better than other free shipping websites!

"Very serious company with bargain prices and a lot of useful items.
Excellent support.
Special thanks to Nell, for helping me with my orders.

"Honest seller with good managers on work with clients that responded to any questions about my order. Very satisfied with the cooperation. I will make use of services in the future!"

"On Wednesday 19 February, 2014 i placed an order which never arrived.
I have contacted Banggood through the paypal resolution center asking a refund.
At first they said that they would refund me but they do no not even respond to my messages.
Terrible customer service!!! stay AWAY!!!!

modified review reply posted Apr-11-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear lost5282,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

I have sent the details to your mail box, please kindly check it.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Katherine”

"Banggood is an excellent website, offers quality products at a good price, providing a very good attention to customers, and orders arrive quickly, I recommend"

"last year sept I order a FS-TH9XB from banggood.com. after 3 months of waitting and I didnt received it so I email to Kathy @ banggood and our conclusion was its a lost mail. Kathy was so kind that offer me a refund and I decided to re-order it after received the refund from Banggood. This time , I got my goods within 4 weeks. "

"I puchased a RC tricopter from Banggood.The parcel arrived within the expected timeframe and was very well wrapped.After reading the instructions (Very poor and confusing translation to "English". This is not Banggood's fault!) I discovered that one of the four motors would not run. After many emails back and forth with Banggood, and sending them a short video of the fault, I found that it would cost more than it was worth to send it back for a refund. Much to my surprise they then agreed to send me a replacement Tricopter at no charge.This one arrived very quickly and flies beautifully. I cannot speak more highly of the courteous and helpful service that I received. I will definitely shop at Banggood again and thoroughly recommend them to all buyers. They have an amazing variety of stock, all at excellent prices and the free postage is an added bonus.
Well done Banggood.com Thank you very much....Brian.

"I have already received one order in perfect condition and after 20 days after placement. Very good contact by e-mail!"

"We are an Italian company
We have started to work with banggood.com for about a month.
We tried to use the system dropshipping.
This system is based on the shipping anonymous, without advertising.
As usual, before making large orders, we have tested on several addresses of friends.
The parcel arrived anonymous, but with the tape with the advertising of "www.banggood.com."
This really is not serious.
We understand that we can not trust Banggood.com
In business you have to be serious.
Of course we Banggood exposed to our disappointment.

modified review reply posted Apr-11-2014

banggood19, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear luigi8132,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

I have sent the details to your mail box, please kindly check it.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Best regards

Katherine”

Rating 8/104/5

"The services for our orders is good and prompt delivery (even the value of order is only 80,40usd)
We are interested in Banggood.com services.

Nguyen Thi Thu Ngoc (Ms.)
Unisun Co., Ltd.