Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

" Silly Name EXCELLENT! Company
Great Price! Great Packaging! Great Shipping! GREAT SELLER! 5 orders so far and 0 problems! Buy With Confidence!

"I'm an experienced customer - more than 10, may be over 20 orders. During last two years time of delivery to European Union is shorter and shorter. Packing quality... I wish it will be more resistant. Generally - Banggoood goes up."

Psalm23_UK's Avatar
North East UK

"Items I have ordered from Banggood.com have all arrived and been of good quality. However when ordering clothes remember the Asian sizes are nowhere near UK sizes even with their conversion chart my girlfriend got most of my t-shirts when they came."

"DanieleK

great store.
great prices, wide selection of products .
fast shipping , and inexpensive .
excellent customer service.
I had a great experience with a product arrived damaged , the product has been shipped back to me FREE on the day of sending the email .
I have made many purchases and will continue to do it.
recommended !!!

"are a few years from purchase Banggood, and have always been pleased.
Good products, the delivery time is a little long but it is not their fault!
Always respond to questions, they are courteous and helpful!
I will continue to buy from Banggood forever ...

"BangGood is the first, and only site I have ever given 5 stars on all levels.

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base.
I must say that BangGood is one of the most refreshing experiences when it comes to ordering in China.
While other Chinese stores take 4 to 8 weeks (OR LONGER) to get a package delivered, Banggood somehow manages to get their goods to my frontdoor in an average of 12.3 days! The fastes one took only 6 days (counting from day or ordering!)
Other than their miraculous fast shipping, their goods are of pretty good quality, and the packing is absolutely good.

But most impressed I am by their customer services.
The contrast with other stores I deal with is huge! No nagging, no asking to wait more and more, no methods to stall… They simply put trust in their customers, if a package doesn’t arrive, they resend, without fuzz, without extra payments!
Of course they expect you to pay up in case the initial package shows up, but that’s normal, right?

Their decency, the reponse from their customer services officers, the packaging, the shipping,it’s all top-level!

BangGood, my compliments!

"excelente atención, una empresa seria y muy buenos precios "

"i bought this Drone named WLtoys V262 this evening and when i looked the banggood.com reviews i hope it will come.
Im really scared :(
banggood.com if you read this review please say that its coming :)

"Good prices, delivery on-time. Good email contact."

"Very nice and great ! Im happy."

"I have bought quadrocopter and some devices for it with two packages, all of them came in time. In addition in the second package was not suitable camera for quadro, i sent it back and recieved the refund for camera and postage. Customer Service is focused on customer support Thanks!"

"I like to use banggood services because the goods are of satisfactory quality, accurate data and fast delivery"

"Hi everybody!

I am customer of a Banggood e-shop over three years and have absolutely 100% positive opinion about the service they are providing!!
All goods I bought on banggood.com
website are reliable and very cheap!
- at least cheaper, than on eBay for sure!
(especially when it comes to more expensive stuff)
Even if sometimes (very seldom) some of the items get missing in shipping, or when once received are
defective and not working, You WILL NOT lose Your money as They will fully refund You or will send You a new item!!!
Overall I'm glad and quite happy of being a Banggood.com regular customer :)))

"Excellent !!!
I have just recently started using Banggood and have placed 5 orders. I must say that I am very impressed by their quickness and professionalism shown in response to my e-mails with questions and needed information. Also the quickness in resolving the few issues that came up was great. One of the items that I received was defective and they immediately sent me another one. I am very pleased with the professionalism that the customer service has shown and will for sure continue to buy from them. I recommend them to anyone who wants good service and items at a very good value.
Jecs21

"Horrible Customer Service and Long Waiting TIME!!

I ordered 2 items from Banggood on 2nd October. Its tricky shipping selection let me select quick delivery for some extra charge and say delivery within 2 to 7 days. ITS A LIE to make you pay more for NOTHING!!! One of the items I wanted to buy have no stock. They don't even bother to inform me. It was until I email and Live Chat with their Customer Service that they reveal there was no stock and have to wait for restocking. I did not pay for the delay.

When I ask about the express delivery, they say its for the parts, not for the main component. WHY WOULD I WANT TO PAY EXPRESS FOR PARTS WHEN MY HPV HEXACOPTER IS NOT EVEN HERE????

Today is the 13th Day since I made payment and THERE IS STILL NO SHIPPING TRACKING INFO!!!! I am going to make sure everyone is warned before making a purchase from Banggood!! I am going to Bang Them for Good!

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.