Stores > Banggood.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

2016-07-27

Never buy anything by Banggood if you are not a professional importer of electronics!

"We have bought a drone at Banggood web-shop. It was not clear this web-shop is meant only for professional merchants, so we supposed the costs on the invoice are the only ones to pay. We also supposed Banggood is a professional web-shop who arranges all the taxes. This is not the case and we were not informed by them there might be additional costs to the order and that we should find out ourselves what these costs were. So we had to pay 44 euro extra import taxes. Customer service communicated to us (in very bad English BTW) that it was our problem and they will not help us further. Order cancellation was possible but they would deduct the shipping and import taxes costs.
I recommend to everyone to find out first very well what the actual costs are because it might not be so cheap as Banggod wants us to believe! I feel robbed and cheated by Banggod and will certainly never ever buy anything at their shop anymore. Even though I should know a honest business with a Chinese company is probably a dream.

This review was modified by JindraP on July 27 2016 06:59:08 AM

2016-07-27

iPhone case success!!

"Many thanks to Sanny for the flexibility and sensitivity with this "non-nerdy" customer."

2016-07-25

Banggood responds very quickly.

"Banggood responds very quickly. and resend items!!!!!"

This review was modified by babisps2005 on July 25 2016 04:26:09 AM

Top after-sale service

"I ordered an ARCHEER speaker, and I wasn't fully satisfied with the sound.
The Bangggood customer service send me a new one with no hassle.
Very pleased. Top customer service! I will keep buying from Banggood!

Support is awsome

"Great support! Got prompt answers and great support!"

This review was modified by bintuch on July 25 2016 01:44:46 AM

2016-07-22

Okay products, very good service

"Had a few resends because the packeage got lost but without any more problems. The refund because a product broke was also pretty fast and fair.
Service is very good.
The products on the other handy are exactly worth what you pay, not much. Sure, many things don't need to be high quality, and these products you should by on Bangood. Things you use on a daily base or that need to be build very solid, you should spent a few more bucks on.

This review was modified by BlackHawk1912 on July 22 2016 08:50:03 AM

2016-07-22

Order changed. Error quickly corrected.

" I am very satisfied with the purchases made on this site because it is a site where you can buy with confidence and the certainty that any problem is quickly resolved by your customer service. Note +++++"

This review was modified by PNascimento on July 23 2016 05:24:53 AM

2016-07-21

Excellent Customer Service Support

"I always like to buy products from Banggood. When I reported that I did not receive the package, Banggood sent me a replacement. When I told Banggood customer service that the product was damaged, the money was refunded. The quality and delivery of products is assured by Banggood. The process of reporting problems is very easy and straightforward. Just send the email with evidence and the customer service will promptly respond with a proposed solution. Sometimes, the price of some Banggood products may be higher than others, I still prefer to buy from Banggood because of the excellent customer service and the assurance of product quality. "

This review was modified by freddie27 on July 21 2016 06:25:11 AM

2016-07-20

Le meilleur site de vente

"Depuis plus de deux ans maintenant je commande chez banggood et franchement rien à dire ,c est un site sérieux qui ne prend pas ses clients à la légère .je n ai jamais été déçu car même en cas soucis ils font tout pour trouver une solution et nous satisfaire.un article était manquant dans ma dernière commande (ce qui ne m était jamais arrivé auparavant ) qu à cela ne tienne il me l on renvoyer .c est vraiment un site sérieux .je ne commande plus en France depuis que j ai découvert ce site . continuer comme ça vous êtes les meilleurs"

This review was modified by Bigbeefr on July 20 2016 11:39:46 PM

ı love banggood

"I trust the banggood.
Banggood responds very quickly. Banggood refund me my money. Banggood very fast shipping.

Good service

"I ordered two iPhone 6s plus wallets. I got one and one was missing but soon as I contacted customer service they repliks and is going to send the second one now. Overall fast customer service and good quality."

2016-07-19

defective product , good after sales service

"I received a product that does not work , banggood were again very professional and verification returns me a new product, very satisfied"

This review was modified by capsman4 on July 19 2016 11:27:30 PM

2016-07-19

Best Store

"very good communication
total repayment of a keyboard damage during shipping

2016-07-18

Good after sales service

"Bought a smart watch from Banggood, and found defective product. I provided video, and got replacement. Very happy with the after sales service."

2016-07-18

one of the best place to buy from china.

"im a casual buyer of this site and I never had an issue with this people. but as you know nothing is perfect and i a problem with my order. but let me tell you this. this people take customer care really seriously and I'm happy to one be one of their customers. "

This review was modified by tonytony1534 on July 18 2016 02:22:16 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!