Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"i really appreciate there customer service , very quick , friendly , and fast shipping , to Spain , extremely genuine products , i "

"It is really good shop! I bought V977 helicopter, spare parts for it and my V911. Everything came quickly. One parcel delivery is delayed by russian postmail, but the rest were sent very quickly. 2-3 weeks from order to receipt. For all question service answer very quickly"

"I like Banggood shop very much. I bought a lot of items on it and I got everything. If Item was defective during the transport, I never wait on change or refund. I got fully support and help. It was quick and consistent. I am really satisfied with the webshop and people on it. I get everything what I need. Thanks Bangood team and all support. You are the best!"

"i really appreciate there customer service , very quick , friendly , and fast shipping , to sri lanka , extremely genuine products , i received every item i ordered from them in
and specially for SKU139221
i had no problems with this cell , but firstly before u use the quad copter pls make sure u charge it with a balance charger or it will not be use full anymore ( for those who don't like this cell ) i had about 11min flight time without the cam and prop guard and landing skid , good quality , only drawback is that it took about 4-5 weeks to arrive , other than that i'm fully satisfied with it , if u have problems like low flight time pls clean the gears and retry as if the gears are dirty motors will need more torque to turn the rotor which will result in a discharge rate that is over than 25c , as i think this battery is less than 25c

"I bought a camera car with mail untraceable but unfortunately I never received the item.
After contacting Banggood for the problem I was immediately refunded the money.
I have always bought from Banggood and it had never happened not to have received the shipment.
I am very happy with the behavior of Banggood.
I will continue to do business with him

"all packages came, and one I'm waiting"

"He comprado más de 20 artículos en banggood y no tengo ninguna queja. Uno de ellos no llegó y me reintegraron el dinero de inmediato, y sin ningún tipo de problema. Los artículos frágiles llegan bien protegidos por espuma. Los artículos se corresponden con las fotos que ponen y los comentarios de los compradores, los colocan tal y como se emiten.
Precios muy inferiores a ebay y otros.
Muy recomendable.

"Banggood ROCKS!
They pay attention to detail to supply quality service and quality merchandise. I really like my veggie cutters. I will employ them in my gastronomic creations!
Banggood you spell quality on many levels!
Cheers,
Terry

"Gran servicio al cliente de Banggood. En un review escribí que una bombilla se había fundido a las cuatro semanas y rápidamente se pusieron en contacto conmigo. Después de explicarles el problema me reemplazaron la bombilla gratuitamente."

"Excellent trade, low prices"

"Buonasera è un pò di mesi che faccio compere su Banggood.com hò comprato dei droni (una decina di tipi diversi) mi sono trovato bene con prodotti che rispondevano a quanto descritto ed a prezzi molto vantaggiosi, hò preso anche degli articoli di video e monitor e camere actioncam a prezzi vantaggiosi, a parte i tempi di spedizione un pò lunghi ovvero sui 45 giorni, ma e anche vero che è gratis, sperando che migliorino, comunque molto affidabili e professionali, molto veloci a rispondere a varie problematiche inerenti agli articoli venduti ed alle spedizioni, mi sono capitati 2 casi che dopo aver aspettato più di tre mesi degli articoli credendoli ormai persi , fermi in qualche parte del mondo, appena hò spedita email x presentare il problema subito ed efficacemente lo hanno risolto facendomi scegliere il rimborso o la rispedizione dell"articolo ed io hò optato x il rimborso, molto veloce, quindi consiglio questo sito x i vostri acquisti molto vantaggiosi molto seri veloci nelle problematiche ed a prezzi molto vantagiosi, sperando che nel tempo migliorino un pochino vi lascio con i miei complimenti e continuerò a fare acquisti su questo sito, sei grande Banggood."

" Excellent prices, free and reliable shipping, well arranged pages, easy to order, easy to pay, easy to get, coupons and points, good rate quality vs price, in case of warranty claim there is no problem. Pleasure to shop."

"I bought quadcopter as a present for my younger brother on the New Year. I looked for it at the big number of websites,but the best price was at the "Banggod.com". So I bought it there. I got my order quite fast and was very happy."

"Quick response, Very Fast shipping, good item. Nice to work with you. Thanks. :)

Professional transport

"I ordered a pair of boots and paid foe express shipping. I received an email theffollowing day telling me my item was shipped and I could track my package. There was a hyperlink to log in to my account, but the page doesn't exist. If I go to the home page and click on account, it will not pull anything up either. 2 weeks and still no package...Im marking "high priced" considering I basically threw away $20."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

BangGood Team, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear Kristinss,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the order 4330243(not up to $25), it was sent out on 11th Jan. You paid US$1.99 for the Priority Air Mail(send without track number) and we sent you via normal register mail with track number.

The shipping details are stated below,

It usually takes about 7-15 business days to arrive to USA. Sometimes, it will be delay by customs, logistic and your local post office.

Please kindly wait patiently.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Katherine”

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.