• Banggood.com Banggood.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"I made over 50 orders with Banggood, no problems at all. Replay on mail in hours range. No problems with warranty, thay resend 2 items after both stop working after a month. Transit time is about 20 days, but that's depend on China and my national post. I alwasy check send date on parcel and In order and there is no gap.
Lot of domestic sellers can learn from them. Excellent service.

"They stock a great variety of parts and an amazing price, and if things go wrong in any way, they go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. I've recommended to friends and would definitely recommend again! Their customer service has corrected every issue I've ever experienced, even when the problem was not caused by them (e.g. lost package in international shipping)."

"I have ordered 45 times various products to Banggood in about 1 year, but this time the package arrived home completely disembowelled. Most of the parts had been probably theft by a postal employee somewhere ...
No problem, I send pictures of the package to the customer service and they have resend my order, free of charge.
Great support, great commercial practices.
Thanks a lot Banggood.

"I have placed many orders at Banggood in the last two years or so when I started looking for surveillance equipment. During this time many other items were added on my want list. There were times that some products were delayed due to weather conditions etc and Banggood send already a replacement. I never lost any package and therefore I had to reject the replacement packaged that arrived. People were very friendly and care about me the customer. All my e-mails were answered within few hours. In some cases they suggested to get a newer or better item that has just arrived. In sort you can call them Professionals. It is the one store that I trust the most. There prices are 99% than anyone else at least in the item that I have order."

"Great site to buy goods!

Goods are nice and cheap, Tech support is great - problem solved quickly.

I recommend it!

"Great customer service! They responded quickly when you ask them questions."

"I so far have 3 orders from BangGood. One was ordered 2 days ago, and 2 a month ago. I had a problem with one of my orders, and BangGood took care of me and solved my problem!

Thanks! I'll definetly keep using BangGood!

"Good service, prompt reply to questions, very reasonable prices and good merchandise, makes Banggood a great seller."

"I have been VERY impressed with the customer service provided by Banggood! They have been very helpful with both pre and post orders! I will be using them again."

"The shipping took a little longer then hopped, but it was Chinese new year. The customer service experience was really good. Products are ok. Overall not a bad purchase. "

"It took a long time for the items to arrive, Six weeks. However the items were well priced and exactly as described. Great value.
Ordered 01/28/15. Arrived 03/25/15
Very helpful customer service.

"Friendly and fast customer service, quick delivery, good packaging and product in excellent condition. This was the first time I purchased at Banggood.com and definitely not the last."

"Hi! I am from Poland. We dont trust web sites very fast. It took me some time to know Banggood.com.
I can say I trust them. Very good service and very fast contact after sale. Good relations if problems with items.
mazby

"I often buy from Banggood because they have an incredible selection of items, and particularly many things that I can not find in Italy. Also, the same item if found in Italy, may easyly cost two times the price of Banggood.

And free shipping on every item is an incredible bonus, also. Sometimes I send 3/4 orders in a week without caring to group the item in a single shipment. This is also really useful for customs duties. Smaller packets with low value are never blocked and taxed !

Last, Banggood has a great customer service. Got a problem ? Write an email and you will get an answer the same day, always!

"Ordered $200 worth of electronic equipment from BangGood over a month ago now, and no sign of any of the gear.
I opened a dispute with Paypal, and someone from Bangood comes on an says, "One item (Mobius camera) not in stock so we refund you $98 for that, ok?

Not ok... Firstly, I haven't received ANY of my order, much less the item they claim not to have in stock, and secondly, many of the other items relate to the camera (ie. car mount, lens caps, capacitor etc...) so even if the items arrived, which they haven't, without the camera, there's not much point in having the accessories that would go with it... How hard is that to work out?

Now, when I go to log in to my BangnotsoGood account, it tells me "email is not exist"... Says it all, really.

Given my bad experience, I would steer clear of BangnotsoGood, if you want to purchase items via the internet.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-29-2015

BangGood Team, Banggood.com rep has responded

“Dear KnOath,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the item SKU204666 in order 5325098, it is available now and we can send you now. However, you opened paypal dispute and we are not able to send you order 5325098.

Could you please kindly close the paypal dispute first? We will send you order 5325098 once the paypal dispute closed.

You can also contact me directly to forumservice@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Banggood Team”

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.