Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

"I have found Banggood to be a reliable website. The store has a diverse range of products available, at good prices. Customer service is fast, friendly and reliable whenever I have asked product questions prior to purchase.

"Amazing service and very cheap prices for a website that does what it says.
Made several purchases and I only had problems on time and solve the problem inmediately

"I purchased from the site banggood, and I was very pleased, I had a problem with an item and they immediately proceeded to change it.
  banggood team is outstanding
you can trust this site
highly Recommended

MarcosVC's Avatar
Belo Horizonte, Brazil

"I had a very positive experience when buying products Banggood.com site. As I am in Brazil, I had some delays because of the World Cup 2014, which by the way, for the Brazilian is not a good thing to remember. Every time we needed information on the process of delivery, sent an e-mail with all the explanations I needed. Products were delivered in perfect condition and within specifications traded on the site. Indico this company (Banggood) to all who need the products offered and who appreciate the quality of service delivery and relationship with the client. A hug to all of the Banggood staff who attended me, making this purchase a single positive experience."

"I love the site. Item arrived in exactly 20 days from date of purchase."

"Perfect customer service and fast shipping."

"Cheap Price, Pretty fast shipping. "

"I have used banggood.com for over 2 years now and have ordered a multitude of stuff over that period. Their items are cheaper than most other sites, well packaged, and the customer service is very good. They are also very reliable. It can take roughly 3 weeks for some orders to arrive, and sometimes multiple orders are split to speed up delivery as some items come from different warehouse, but the items always arrive and tracking is offered free on some orders. It is now my "go to" site when I am after any small electrical goods or some new cool gadget, but they offer a wide range of other products too such as clothes, camping gear, tools, remote control toys, mobiles, the list seems endless.
Many of my friends who I recommended Banggood.com to for stuff, now regularly use the site and I would recommend anyone reading this to also give them a try. You won't be dissapointed.

"Not too happy with their defective product; worse is their customer service/refund. Had to contact credit card company about defective product."

“Dear helloeec,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Could you please kindly tell me the correct order number first? The 9445654 you offered is not our order number.

You can also contact me directly to katherine@banggood.com.

Any problems please keep in contact, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Katherine”

"This is my favorite site. Support is great. Conforms with all prosyby immediately. Very friendly nd always help in solving the problem. This product is always delivered in the shortest time. Doing a lot of orders and have always been pleased. Thank's to them!"

"I ordered on May 28th and have only just received the 2nd of 3 parts to my order. I strongly suspect they'll try to keep the 3rd part as their bonus as they've not said anything's on its way after several messages to them. The stuff's ok and not overly pricey except if you take into account some of it doesn't arrive! Of course we blame our own infrastructure but that may not be the case here. It's not an unheard of scam on Ebay too. The customer service sounds good when they eventually respond but they tell porkies, so that's not much use at all is it?"

“Dear SuckerPunchedByScammers,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Could you please kindly tell me the correct order number first? The 220495 you offered is not our order number.

Katherine”

"The Banggood store is really great in customer service, I have never came across such good agent, even through they are slightly slower in replying (most likely lack of agent and tons of customer), they have given one of the best experience I've felt."

"This company treats their costumers like crap when things don't go properly. I am missing half my order, it is now a few months late and they have been giving me the run around telling me to have patience. I've never dealt with such incompetence in my life with online purchases. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. You'll live to regret it!!! I am still waiting to hear back from them about my order for the 5th time. They have yet to send me a reply to 2 emails sent. Horrible experience. Stick to quality companies, these clowns are lost."

“Dear Banggoodisascam,

So sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the order 2519776 you have not received yet, we have resend you on 29th August as you required and the resend order is 2898740.

Katherine”

"Banggood is one of the best online stores to purchase products of good quality hobby products and spare parts management and wl toys purchased the V912 is a great helicopter for beginners very good packaging of the product and an excellent price. and a variety of items."

“Dear RomanGallardo,

Thank you so much for your great support.

If you are satisfied with our company, please kindly offer us the five stars review.

Katherine”

"Banggood is a very good online site, you can trust it for 100%, i already placed more than 15 orders and i always get my products, sometimes it will take 3 to 4 weeks due to slow postoffice but it's worth waiting for, the prices are great and you can pay wiyh Paypal. Highly recommended!"

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.