Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Fantastic service and a delivery faster than other Chinese companies

"I have been buying all sorts of things from Banggood and so far the items have arrived well packed and undamaged. If there are any problems, just let them know and they are very happy and willing to rectify it. Excellent customer service is their first priority."

So cheap

"Really good value for money.

Don't expect "precision German engineering" from a cheap Chinese store and you won't be disappointed.

I've placed about 40 orders through Banggood and am happy with their service.

Their packaging can sometimes be insufficient. I've had many packages with small tears in the flimsy bags, precision linear rails that were just packed in a thin cardboard box and got bent, and PCBs that came with bent pins. But then, shipping to my location is all free, so that makes up for it.

One package in particular came apart in transport and my items were lost. A few emails and Banggood have resent my products. I'm satisfied with this.

Excellent Customer service

"Bought a small camera and had a minor defect. I've wrote to banggood and they immediately replied that they will replace item. Excellent service from a serious company who treat customers fairly. Surely, I will buy again from Banggood. "

Excellent customer service!

"I got a defective product, however I got in touch with banggood and they effectively made me the full refund of the product in less than a week.

2017-08-16

For me, the best place to buy stuff on internet!

"Excellent site, excellent products and excellent support! The Banggood team helps you in whatever you need! If something wrong happend, you can contact them and they will solve your problem fast! All the things that I received from Banggood are in excellent quality control! If you are planning to buy something on Banggood, download the Banggood APP! You can get a lot of stuff with excellent discounts :)"

2017-08-16

Lost shipment amount refunded fully

"Out of my >60 shipment, 2 is lost on the way from China to Hungary. Every case the company fully returned the invoiced amount to my Debit Card account. Thanks your cooperation."

2017-08-16

Shipping is very fast and products have a good quality

"No matter if objects are lost, they will re-send its. Obviously you must be honest. Shipping is very fast and products have a good quality"

Excellent Online Shop.

"I have bought many goods from Banggood.com in the last year and I am very happy with my choices and the products. But what i love the most is their support. They respond very fast and i always get a fast and satisfactory solution. My latest problem was with a small Drone camera. My problem got solved with only 2 emails and a brand new camera is already on its way."

Banggood customer service

"Shopping in Banggood is great, I always find out what I need at a good price. By chance, if there is a problem, whether goods or shipping, there is always a customer service team that is willing to respond quickly to the customer's request to resolve everything quickly and best. I have good shopping experience here.

Very helpful service

"I had a small issue regarding an order and was quickly assisted in a very professional manner.
Banggood has really effective and friendly customer support.

2017-08-16

Low prices and good service

"I have bought several items from them and the items were OK. Their customer care is also OK. I reported a problem with a product purchased and I received a satisfying resolution in a couple of days."

Good service

"The package was lost on the way and the customer support fixxed within a 24h to send a new one free of charge. Will definitly buy again with a service like this"

2017-08-16

5 Stars for Banggood, excellent.

"I love Banggood, good prices, good items, fast delivery.
And if problems occure the service team helps quick
and for customers confidence.
Thank you.

2017-08-16

I am very impressed with high level of attention you give your customers,I will continue shopping with Bangood

"A quick and easy refund for a faulty component"

Reklamacja

"I'm very happy. The complaint was acknowledged and a new set of bulbs was sent to me. thank you very much."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.